Subject: [Fot] Brake pads

From: Dave Hogye via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 15:05:01 -0700

--Apple-Mail-9B7E3A78-6AA5-4F97-ABCA-19A3FFF22613
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Here are two different sets of CarboTech pads. Same part number.
You can see that the backing plate is ground down and the pad is shaped at t=
he same time. Other detail differences are also evident. The edge of the pad=
 was contacting the caliper slot.  Pretty sloppy construction.
DH

--Apple-Mail-9B7E3A78-6AA5-4F97-ABCA-19A3FFF22613
	name=IMG_4120.JPG;
	x-apple-part-url=E7EA6D2E-8B20-475E-9A50-83464672F38E
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_4120.JPG
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-9B7E3A78-6AA5-4F97-ABCA-19A3FFF22613
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-9B7E3A78-6AA5-4F97-ABCA-19A3FFF22613
	name=IMG_4117.JPG;
	x-apple-part-url=26F7FFEF-3AB3-4AD3-88AF-EB819370C071
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_4117.JPG
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-9B7E3A78-6AA5-4F97-ABCA-19A3FFF22613
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sent from my iPhone
--Apple-Mail-9B7E3A78-6AA5-4F97-ABCA-19A3FFF22613
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-9B7E3A78-6AA5-4F97-ABCA-19A3FFF22613--