Subject: [Fot] Whose car is this?

From: "Barr, Scott via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 15:59:03 +0000

--_004_CY4PR15MB18790C94847F00F95E79A913E1F80CY4PR15MB1879namp_
	boundary="_000_CY4PR15MB18790C94847F00F95E79A913E1F80CY4PR15MB1879namp_"

--_000_CY4PR15MB18790C94847F00F95E79A913E1F80CY4PR15MB1879namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Scott Barr
McCarty Law LLP
(920) 257-2233

--_000_CY4PR15MB18790C94847F00F95E79A913E1F80CY4PR15MB1879namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"direction: ltr; margin: 0; padding: 0; font-fami=
ly: sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: black; ">
<br>
<br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"direction: ltr; margin: 0; padding: 0; font-fami=
ly: sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: black; ">
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"direction: ltr; margin: 0; padding: 0; font-fami=
ly: sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: black; ">
Scott Barr<br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"direction: ltr; margin: 0; padding: 0; font-fami=
ly: sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: black; ">
McCarty Law LLP<br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"direction: ltr; margin: 0; padding: 0; font-fami=
ly: sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: black; ">
(920) 257-2233</div>
<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CY4PR15MB18790C94847F00F95E79A913E1F80CY4PR15MB1879namp_--

--_004_CY4PR15MB18790C94847F00F95E79A913E1F80CY4PR15MB1879namp_
Content-Description: facebook_1562083121278.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="facebook_1562083121278.jpg";
	size=70569; creation-date="Tue, 02 Jul 2019 15:59:03 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 02 Jul 2019 15:59:03 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_CY4PR15MB18790C94847F00F95E79A913E1F80CY4PR15MB1879namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--_004_CY4PR15MB18790C94847F00F95E79A913E1F80CY4PR15MB1879namp_--