Subject: [Fot] Tr-4 Tonneau cover

From: Alan Berry via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 09:11:47 -0700

--===============7332665433150102004==

--00000000000048c975058e1f1a9c

I have a brand new black vinyl TR-4 Tonneau cover from Moss. I used it as a
pattern to build a custom tonneau cover for my race car. It is in the box
in perfect condition and I am happy to sell it for $150 or half Moss's
price. Call or email Alan Berry at 858 442-9098 or [email-masked]
.

Thanks!

Alan (#41, Irv Korey's old car)

--00000000000048c975058e1f1a9c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I have a brand new black vinyl TR-4 Tonneau cover from Mo=
ss. I used it as a pattern to build a custom tonneau cover for my race car.=
 It is in the box in perfect condition and I am happy to sell it for <span =
class=3D"money">$150</span>=C2=A0or half Moss&#39;s price. Call or email Al=
an Berry at 858 442-9098 or <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">al=
[email-masked]</a>.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">T=
hanks!</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Alan (#41, Irv Ko=
rey&#39;s old car)</div></div>

--00000000000048c975058e1f1a9c--

--===============7332665433150102004==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============7332665433150102004==--