Subject: [Fot] Fwd: [WPTA] Tour suggestion

From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 16:01:53 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------C4A7F9EA81B7A284774DA49A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I may need to extend my trip to Mid Oho next summer.

mjb.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[WPTA] Tour suggestion
Date: 	Wed, 31 Jul 2019 16:16:11 -0400
From: 	Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <[email-masked]>
To: 	WPTA e-Mail List <[email-masked]>

Check out this web site. The place is in New Philadelphia, OH just south 
of Canton, OH. Might ne worthy of a tour / drive. $20.00 for a 1 to 1 
1/2 hour tour.
If I get enough of a positive response I’d be willing to make the 
arrangements. Operation is May to October so perhaps too late for this 
year but good for next year.
Who’s interested?
JVV
http://www.ageofsteamroundhouse.org/

--------------C4A7F9EA81B7A284774DA49A
 name="Attached Message Part"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="Attached Message Part"

X19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX18Kd3B0YUBh
dXRveC50ZWFtLm5ldAoKLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLQoK
aHR0cDovL3d3dy53cHRyaXVtcGgub3JnCgpEb25hdGU6IGh0dHA6Ly93d3cudGVhbS5uZXQv
ZG9uYXRlLmh0bWwKQXJjaGl2ZTogaHR0cDovL3d3dy50ZWFtLm5ldC9hcmNoaXZlClVuc3Vi
c2NyaWJlL01hbmFnZTogaHR0cDovL2F1dG94LnRlYW0ubmV0L21haWxtYW4vb3B0aW9ucy93
cHRhL21hcmtAYnJhZGFraXMuY29tCgoKCg==
--------------C4A7F9EA81B7A284774DA49A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--------------C4A7F9EA81B7A284774DA49A--