Subject: [Fot] TR3 model on eBay

From: Doug Mitchell via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 11:02:08 -0400

--===============0975046451332505518==

--00000000000021b7e4058eaaf26a

Not sure if anyone is interested, but this is available.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-43-scale-model-K-R-REPLICAS-KR-6-Triumph-TR3A-1957-1961/312711492895?pageci=cc9797f3-70ec-485e-8cd3-37173894140c

Doug

--00000000000021b7e4058eaaf26a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Not sure if anyone is interested, but this is available.<=
div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><a href=3D"https://www.ebay.co=
m/itm/1-43-scale-model-K-R-REPLICAS-KR-6-Triumph-TR3A-1957-1961/31271149289=
5?pageci=3Dcc9797f3-70ec-485e-8cd3-37173894140c">https://www.ebay.com/itm/1=
-43-scale-model-K-R-REPLICAS-KR-6-Triumph-TR3A-1957-1961/312711492895?pagec=
i=3Dcc9797f3-70ec-485e-8cd3-37173894140c</a><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><br=
></div><div dir=3D"auto">Doug</div></div>

--00000000000021b7e4058eaaf26a--

--===============0975046451332505518==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0975046451332505518==--