Subject: [Fot] Number of logbooks for your car

From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 11:38:01 -0400

--===============1343817198481093708==

--000000000000aaa173058e1ea13a

Staying out of the heat today after flagging the IMSA race yesterday at
Lime Rock and I was going through some of my paperwork. I found I have 14
SCCA logbooks for my 63 Spitfire. I'm missing the original one (1963, never
a street car) through 1971. I'm guessing another 3 or 4 books used while
the car was in it's prime.

How many logbooks do you (FOTers) have for your car(s)? Do you have the
original one?
Curious minds want to know.

mike h

--000000000000aaa173058e1ea13a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Staying out of the heat today after flagging the IMSA race=
 yesterday at Lime Rock and I was going through some of my paperwork. I fou=
nd I have 14 SCCA logbooks for my 63 Spitfire. I&#39;m missing the original=
 one (1963, never a street car) through 1971. I&#39;m guessing another 3 or=
 4 books used while the car was in it&#39;s prime.<div><br></div><div>How m=
any logbooks do you (FOTers) have for your car(s)? Do you have the original=
 one?=C2=A0</div><div>Curious minds want to know.</div><div><br></div><div>=
mike h</div></div>

--000000000000aaa173058e1ea13a--

--===============1343817198481093708==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1343817198481093708==--