Subject: [Fot] Spa Summer Classic - Triumph TR8 IMSA GTO

From: Chris Marx via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 17:30:48 +0200

Hi Guys,

a little video from last Weekend:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVzFUzruOgk

I had minor problems.
In race 1 the rear tires didn't heat up and were underinflated and lost tire
pressure from the high forces at Eau Rouge.

I solved that for race 2 + 3.
Unfortunately the corning forces are now high enough that the Watts link
locator broke.
I need to reinforce that device.

Cheers
Chris

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

---

From: Chris Marx via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 01:16:00 +0200

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3064582281081523346==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0007_01D53073.B6D592C0"
Content-Language: de

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D53073.B6D592C0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

And race 3.

=20

https://youtu.be/YX5k3ijexSc

=20

Cheers

Chris

=20

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 8:31 AM Chris Marx via Fot <[email-masked] =

Hi Guys,

a little video from last Weekend:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DRVzFUzruOgk

I had minor problems.
In race 1 the rear tires didn't heat up and were underinflated and lost =
tire
pressure from the high forces at Eau Rouge.

Cheers
Chris

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot =
<http://www.team.net/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage>=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D53073.B6D592C0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.E-MailFormatvorlage20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 2.0cm 70.85pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DDE link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>And =
race 3.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://youtu.be/YX5k3ijexSc">https://youtu.be/YX5k3ijexSc</a><o:=
p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Cheers<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Chris<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 8:31 AM Chris Marx via Fot &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0cm 0cm 0cm =
6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>Hi Guys,<br><br>a little video from last =
Weekend:<br><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DRVzFUzruOgk" =
target=3D"_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DRVzFUzruOgk</a><br><b=
r>I had minor problems.<br>In race 1 the rear tires didn't heat up and =
were underinflated and lost tire<br>pressure from the high forces at Eau =
Rouge.<br><br>I solved that for race 2 + 3.<br>Unfortunately the corning =
forces are now high enough that the Watts link<br>locator broke.<br>I =
need to reinforce that =
device.<br><br>Cheers<br>Chris<br><br><br>_______________________________=
________________<br><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot<br>Unsubscribe/Manage=
</a>: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/kaskastner@gm=
ail.com</a><br><br><o:p></o:p></p></blockquote></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D53073.B6D592C0--

--===============3064582281081523346==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3064582281081523346==--