Subject: [Fot] Squaretail Spit trunk lid

From: robert bownes via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 17:37:56 -0400

--===============7402101914426375941==

--0000000000000afdbd0589f97b5c

Anyone need one? I tripped over one in my garage over the weekend. Not
really sure why I have it, but I don't need it. Stripped, prepped, ready to
paint. In great shape.

Located outside Albany NY.

Still looking for someone to take my GT6 too. :(

Bob

--0000000000000afdbd0589f97b5c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><br></div><div>Anyone need one? I tripped over one in=
 my garage over the weekend. Not really sure why I have it, but I don&#39;t=
 need it. Stripped, prepped, ready to paint. In great shape. <br></div><div=
><br></div><div>Located outside Albany NY. <br></div><div><br></div><div>St=
ill looking for someone to take my GT6 too. :(</div><div><br></div><div>Bob=
</div><div><br></div></div>

--0000000000000afdbd0589f97b5c--

--===============7402101914426375941==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============7402101914426375941==--

---

From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 19:18:42 -0600

> Still looking for someone to take my GT6 too. :(

Trailer it to my house, I'll help you unload it.

mjb.