Subject: [Fot] The journey of a thousand miles...

From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 22:27:44 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------27F1F9F70EC225DD82FFA22A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Was a nice day here in Salt Lake, actually spent a few minutes out in 
the garage.  What a mess.  Going to take some work to get it to where I 
can actually work on cars again. Still think I should be able to at 
least get the Killer Spit to a late season autocross or two this year.

Downloaded the Pegasus catalog for perusal at my convenience. Gee, 
prices have changed a bit since I last bought a helmet and fireproof 
underwear.  Any other suppliers I should be checking out these days?

mjb.

--------------27F1F9F70EC225DD82FFA22A
 name="20190528_205420.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="20190528_205420.jpg"

--------------27F1F9F70EC225DD82FFA22A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--------------27F1F9F70EC225DD82FFA22A--