Subject: [Fot] Some very sad news

From: Kas Kastner via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 08:40:01 -0700

--===============8696142786852032750==

--0000000000007822d20589b82310

I want to inform racers that my best friend, the great Morgan and Team
Cobra driver, Lew Spencer, died on Monday the 20th of this month. Lew had
been going slowly down in his fight with Alzheimer's and tough guy that he
was he finally lost that battle this week. Wish him well, a fine man and
terrific driver.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*

--0000000000007822d20589b82310
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I want to inform racers that my best friend, the great Mor=
gan and Team Cobra driver, Lew Spencer, died on Monday the 20th of this mon=
th. Lew had been going slowly down in his fight with Alzheimer&#39;s and to=
ugh guy that he was he finally lost that battle this week. Wish him well, a=
 fine man and terrific driver.<div><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"m_-798547=
2712561549646gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><p><strong=
><font color=3D"#000099">Never be beaten by equipment.</font></strong></p><=
/div></div></div></div>

--0000000000007822d20589b82310--

--===============8696142786852032750==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8696142786852032750==--

---

From: kkjjk--- via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 23:34:30 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3352482080098616291==
	boundary="----=_Part_6055650_1195787554.1558913670691"

------=_Part_6055650_1195787554.1558913670691
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Thanks for letting us know, Kas.=C2=A0 Losing a best friend is really toug=
h, as I lost mine about seven years ago. My condolences to you as well as h=
is family......-- Jay
=20
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: Kas Kastner via Fot <[email-masked]>
To: FOT <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat, May 25, 2019 11:41 am
Subject: [Fot] Some very sad news

I want to inform racers that my best friend, the great Morgan and Team Cobr=
a driver, Lew Spencer, died on Monday the 20th of this month. Lew had been =
going slowly down in his fight with Alzheimer's and tough guy that he was h=
e finally lost that battle this week. Wish him well, a fine man and terrifi=
c driver.Never be beaten by equipment._____________________________________=
__________
[email-masked]

------=_Part_6055650_1195787554.1558913670691
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">
<div> <font size="2">Thanks for letting us know, Kas.&nbsp; Losing a best friend is really tough, as I lost mine about seven years ago.</font><font size="2"><font size="2"> My condolences to you as well as his family.</font>.....-- Jay</font><br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div style="font-family:helvetica,arial;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Kas Kastner via Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: FOT &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Sat, May 25, 2019 11:41 am<br>
Subject: [Fot] Some very sad news<br>
<br>

<div id="yiv2875172088">
<div dir="ltr">I want to inform racers that my best friend, the great Morgan and Team Cobra driver, Lew Spencer, died on Monday the 20th of this month. Lew had been going slowly down in his fight with Alzheimer's and tough guy that he was he finally lost that battle this week. Wish him well, a fine man and terrific driver.
<div>
<div>
<div dir="ltr" class="yiv2875172088m_-7985472712561549646gmail_signature">
<div><strong><font color="#000099">Never be beaten by equipment.</font></strong></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
_______________________________________________<br>
<a ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="http://www.fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive </a><a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</div>
</div>

------=_Part_6055650_1195787554.1558913670691--

--===============3352482080098616291==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3352482080098616291==--