Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup

From: Kenneth Knight via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 07:53:08 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6176633374289294035==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0022_01D4FFF2.EB405F60"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01D4FFF2.EB405F60
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello All;

I am headed out from Las Vegas today for Buttonwillow.  I am staying part
way tonight and hoping to meet up with Barry Munson who is towing from
Canada.

The track opens for us on Thursday and I will be there early to help VARA
get things set up.  We have a parking area for the K Cup cars, if you don't
have an RV spot, and we will try and get all parties in together.  There
will be spaces saved for the TR-250K team and for Peter Brock and his rig.
So safe travels to everyone and see at the track.

Cheers, Ken

PS;  The weather looks great at the track this weekend but it will be warm
to hot.

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01D4FFF2.EB405F60
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Hello =
All;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I am headed out from Las Vegas today for =
Buttonwillow.&nbsp; I am staying part way tonight and hoping to meet up =
with Barry Munson who is towing from Canada.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The track =
opens for us on Thursday and I will be there early to help VARA get =
things set up.&nbsp; We have a parking area for the K Cup cars, if you =
don&#8217;t have an RV spot, and we will try and get all parties in =
together.&nbsp; There will be spaces saved for the TR-250K team and for =
Peter Brock and his rig.&nbsp; So safe travels to everyone and see at =
the track.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Cheers, Ken<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>PS;&nbsp; =
The weather looks great at the track this weekend but it will be warm to =
hot.<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0022_01D4FFF2.EB405F60--

--===============6176633374289294035==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6176633374289294035==--