Subject: [Fot] MOSPORT ehh!

From: Spitfire Racing via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 09:18:27 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6338537571651524756==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001E_01D516C8.A5B042C0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D516C8.A5B042C0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

One of the highlights of the vintage racing scene in the Northeast in =
June
is the VARAC event at Mosport (now officially called Canadian Tire
Motorsport Park)in  Bowmanville, Ontario. Those that have never been =
there
should experience it at least once. Currently there is a $100 discount =
until
June 1st. Realize also with the exchange rate, this is a very reasonably
priced event. Crossing into Canada is easy and camping is free with =
plenty
of paddock space. It=92s an experience to not be missed. Our hosts =
provide
entertainment and a roaming dinner on Friday night, usually consisting =
of a
number of types of wings; subs; beverages and deserts. and also there is =
a
banquet on Saturday night.=20

=20

A number of Triumph folks are regulars at this event.

I will be doing tech again this year and can answer any questions. =20

=20

To coin an old clich=E9, =93Try it you=92ll like it!=94

=20

The Triumph and MGs will be in the paddock area at the exit from the =
false
grid.

Can I get a head count? Once again there is a Triumph/MG Challenge with =
the
awarding of the Group 44 Inc Trophy.

=20

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D516C8.A5B042C0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word =
12 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>One of the =
highlights of the vintage racing scene in the Northeast in June is the =
VARAC event at Mosport (now officially called Canadian Tire Motorsport =
Park)in =A0Bowmanville, Ontario. Those that have never been there should =
experience it at least once. Currently there is a $100 discount until =
June 1<sup>st</sup>. Realize also with the exchange rate, this is a very =
reasonably priced event. Crossing into Canada is easy and camping is =
free with plenty of paddock space. It&#8217;s an experience to not be =
missed. Our hosts provide entertainment and a roaming dinner on Friday =
night, usually consisting of a number of types of wings; subs; beverages =
and deserts. and also there is a banquet on Saturday night. =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>A number of Triumph folks are regulars at this =
event.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I will be doing tech again =
this year and can answer any questions. =A0<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>To coin an =
old clich=E9, &#8220;Try it you&#8217;ll like =
it!&#8221;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The Triumph and MGs will be in the paddock area at the =
exit from the false grid.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Can I get a =
head count? Once again there is a Triumph/MG Challenge with the awarding =
of the Group 44 Inc Trophy.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Russ =
Moore<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Spitfire =
#49<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D516C8.A5B042C0--

--===============6338537571651524756==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6338537571651524756==--