Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2019

From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 21:57:42 -0600

Fun weekend.  I did a lot of driving, got to see Death Valley for the 
first time, I drove through some pretty desolate country during the 
course of the trip.  Enterprise gave me a nice discount since they 
messed up on the Sirius XM radio request.

I was bummed I forgot the chairs I meant to bring, with my hip the way 
it is I can't stand or walk too long, need to rest often. Also bummed I 
didn't tape up that poster I brought.  It was from the 2002 Mid Ohio 
Triumph event, a reminder of the location of next year's Cup event.  I 
set it on a table when I got there, got sidetracked and it disappeared.  
Oh well, hope whoever took it left behind a donation to the cause.

Got to see some great people, some great cars.  Kind of surprised how 
few pictures there are on my phone of the event.  DId get a short video 
of the beginning of the first lap of the race, with John Mueller in the 
TR8 leading the way.  Brian Howlett's 4A is way faster than a 4 banger 
should be, like Barker's Herald.

The weekend got me inspired, I HAVE to get a running Triumph in my life 
this summer.  A bigger goal. of course, would be getting the Killer Spit 
back on track and entered in an upcoming Kastner Cup event.

We shall see.

mjb.

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]