Subject: [Fot] Happy Birthday MJB!

From: R. John Lye via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 11:15:07 -0400 reip=0.000, cl=1, cld=1, fgs=0

Best wishes for a Happy Birthday to our own MJB!

---
Thanks,
John

[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

---

From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 02:48:15 -0600

> Best wishes for a Happy Birthday to our own MJB!

Thanks, I appreciate it.  April 11th is also the day the Team.Net domain 
was registered, so it is a birthday so to speak.

Some of the recent additions to the list may not be aware of the 
situation.  This list does not just appear out of nowhere by magic.  It, 
along with currently 37 others, comes from a computer in some guy's 
basement, that guy being me.  The basic foundation was originally only 2 
lists, an autocross list and British cars. Back around 1990 things sort 
of happened and from a nebulous beginning in Usenet's rec.autos 
newsgroups it evolved over the years into what it is.  At one time there 
were about 70 lists, the machine in my basement was sending out a few 
million emails a month.  The FOT list was set up in December of '96 and 
is still going strong.  It makes me happy I am able to keep it on the air.

mjb.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]