Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Race

From: Kenneth Knight via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 06:58:11 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5842419841977885127==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0017_01D4FE58.EAAADB70"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01D4FE58.EAAADB70
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

This is the big week and already some folks are on the road west!  

The weather at the track looks to be good for the weekend with high's right
at 90 degrees, cooling to 60 at night.  No rain at this time.  This is
planting season in the Central Valley so bring your allergy meds as there
will be lots of dust and pollen.

A reminder, Friday is an open testing day (full or half day) at BW and that
is an additional cost.

BW has tire service and race gas.

Safe travels to all and see you on Friday.  

Cheers,

Ken

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01D4FE58.EAAADB70
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>This is =
the big week and already some folks are on the road west!&nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The weather at the track looks to be good for the =
weekend with high&#8217;s right at 90 degrees, cooling to 60 at =
night.&nbsp; No rain at this time.&nbsp; This is planting season in the =
Central Valley so bring your allergy meds as there will be lots of dust =
and pollen.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>A reminder, Friday is an open testing day (full or =
half day) at BW and that is an additional cost.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>BW has tire =
service and race gas.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Safe travels =
to all and see you on Friday.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Cheers,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ken<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0017_01D4FE58.EAAADB70--

--===============5842419841977885127==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5842419841977885127==--

---

From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 13:33:29 -0600

On 4/29/19 7:58 AM, Kenneth Knight via Fot wrote:
> The weather at the track looks to be good for the weekend with high’s 
> right at 90 degrees, cooling to 60 at night.  No rain at this time.  
> This is planting season in the Central Valley so bring your allergy 
> meds as there will be lots of dust and pollen.
>
>

Just what I need, my allergies are hitting me hard the last few days.  I 
better remember my meds!

And I just got home from work.  13 hours, 560 miles, it was a LONG 
night.  Can't wait to jump in a vehicle and drive about 800 miles to 
Buttonwillow!

mjb.

eam.net