Subject: [Fot] All the usual jack problems

From: "Barr, Scott via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 12:16:38 +0000

--_007_CY4PR15MB187972A390AA629769046EAEE1380CY4PR15MB1879namp_
	boundary="_006_CY4PR15MB187972A390AA629769046EAEE1380CY4PR15MB1879namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_006_CY4PR15MB187972A390AA629769046EAEE1380CY4PR15MB1879namp_
	boundary="_000_CY4PR15MB187972A390AA629769046EAEE1380CY4PR15MB1879namp_"

--_000_CY4PR15MB187972A390AA629769046EAEE1380CY4PR15MB1879namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Having all the usual jack problems this morning.

Scott Barr
McCarty Law LLP
(920) 257-2233

--_000_CY4PR15MB187972A390AA629769046EAEE1380CY4PR15MB1879namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"direction: ltr; margin: 0; padding: 0; font-fami=
ly: sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: black; ">
Having all the usual jack problems this morning.<br>
<br>
<br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"direction: ltr; margin: 0; padding: 0; font-fami=
ly: sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: black; ">
<img alt=3D"Image" data-outlook-trace=3D"F:0|T:1" src=3D"cid:59719922-391e-=
4c09-8fb0-803282a9a6b0"><br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"direction: ltr; margin: 0; padding: 0; font-fami=
ly: sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: black; ">
<img alt=3D"Image" data-outlook-trace=3D"F:0|T:1" src=3D"cid:d470635e-9739-=
412e-a411-991fd0e3c456"><br>
<br>
<br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"direction: ltr; margin: 0; padding: 0; font-fami=
ly: sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: black; ">
<br>
<br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"direction: ltr; margin: 0; padding: 0; font-fami=
ly: sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: black; ">
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"direction: ltr; margin: 0; padding: 0; font-fami=
ly: sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: black; ">
Scott Barr<br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"direction: ltr; margin: 0; padding: 0; font-fami=
ly: sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: black; ">
McCarty Law LLP<br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"direction: ltr; margin: 0; padding: 0; font-fami=
ly: sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: black; ">
(920) 257-2233</div>
<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CY4PR15MB187972A390AA629769046EAEE1380CY4PR15MB1879namp_--

--_006_CY4PR15MB187972A390AA629769046EAEE1380CY4PR15MB1879namp_
	name="795bd9be-e3cf-4817-9774-4ec7f5cae2728360748038011616841.jpg"
Content-Description:  795bd9be-e3cf-4817-9774-4ec7f5cae2728360748038011616841.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename="795bd9be-e3cf-4817-9774-4ec7f5cae2728360748038011616841.jpg";
	size=372122; creation-date="Sun, 28 Apr 2019 12:16:37 GMT";
	modification-date="Sun, 28 Apr 2019 12:16:37 GMT"
Content-ID: <d470635e-9739-412e-a411-991fd0e3c456>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_CY4PR15MB187972A390AA629769046EAEE1380CY4PR15MB1879namp_
	name="82d0fa8b-5968-4939-b415-22466e6a03e68812091781041303167.jpg"
Content-Description:  82d0fa8b-5968-4939-b415-22466e6a03e68812091781041303167.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename="82d0fa8b-5968-4939-b415-22466e6a03e68812091781041303167.jpg";
	size=675880; creation-date="Sun, 28 Apr 2019 12:16:37 GMT";
	modification-date="Sun, 28 Apr 2019 12:16:37 GMT"
Content-ID: <59719922-391e-4c09-8fb0-803282a9a6b0>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_CY4PR15MB187972A390AA629769046EAEE1380CY4PR15MB1879namp_--

--_007_CY4PR15MB187972A390AA629769046EAEE1380CY4PR15MB1879namp_
Content-Description: 20190428_071346.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20190428_071346.jpg"; size=678397;
	creation-date="Sun, 28 Apr 2019 12:16:37 GMT";
	modification-date="Sun, 28 Apr 2019 12:16:37 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_CY4PR15MB187972A390AA629769046EAEE1380CY4PR15MB1879namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--_007_CY4PR15MB187972A390AA629769046EAEE1380CY4PR15MB1879namp_--