Subject: [Fot] building TR4 engine need valve spring information

From: DANIEL L STYDUHAR via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 13:27:41 -0400 using -f

--===============8981299972292958378==

--=-K7oNC9ieiUXVEt4EF2ET

Kas
I am building a TR4 engine for vintage racing and am using a Moon G3
camshaft.Can you tell me what the valve spring seat pressure should be and what
the valvespring open pressure should be.
I have a set of aluminum valve spring retainers. Should I not use these and use
steelretainers instead?
I am a member of FOT.Looking forward to seeing you at MidOhio in 2020
Yours in Triumph
Dan Styduhar

--=-K7oNC9ieiUXVEt4EF2ET

<div>Kas</div><div><br></div><div>I am building a TR4 engine for vintage racing
and am using a Moon G3 camshaft.</div><div>Can you tell me what the valve
spring seat pressure should be and what the valve</div><div>spring open
pressure should be.</div><div><br></div><div>I have a set of aluminum valve
spring retainers. Should I not use these and use steel</div><div>retainers
instead?</div><div><br></div><div>I am a member of FOT.</div><div>Looking
forward to seeing you at MidOhio in 2020</div><div><br></div><div>Yours in
Triumph</div><div><br></div><div>Dan Styduhar<br></div><div></div>

--=-K7oNC9ieiUXVEt4EF2ET--

--===============8981299972292958378==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8981299972292958378==--