Subject: [Fot] FW: In Search of Spitfire Race Car

From: "Barr, Scott via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 13:15:17 +0000

--===============7445241724013283373==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MWHPR15MB188769F437663D1553C86F66E1260MWHPR15MB1887namp_"

--_000_MWHPR15MB188769F437663D1553C86F66E1260MWHPR15MB1887namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_MWHPR15MB188769F437663D1553C86F66E1260MWHPR15MB1887namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_MWHPR15MB188769F437663D1553C86F66E1260MWHPR15MB1887namp_--

--===============7445241724013283373==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============7445241724013283373==--

---

From: DPPI - Mark Craig via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:01:15 +0000

--===============0024519528209604346==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_008_c40478f1663146c0a5ce70d13d03c3f6dieselperformancepartsc_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_008_c40478f1663146c0a5ce70d13d03c3f6dieselperformancepartsc_
	boundary="_000_c40478f1663146c0a5ce70d13d03c3f6dieselperformancepartsc_"

--_000_c40478f1663146c0a5ce70d13d03c3f6dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_c40478f1663146c0a5ce70d13d03c3f6dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_c40478f1663146c0a5ce70d13d03c3f6dieselperformancepartsc_--

--_008_c40478f1663146c0a5ce70d13d03c3f6dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Description: image001.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.png"; size=13118;
	creation-date="Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:01:14 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:01:14 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_c40478f1663146c0a5ce70d13d03c3f6dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Description: image002.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image002.jpg"; size=2153;
	creation-date="Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:01:14 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:01:14 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_c40478f1663146c0a5ce70d13d03c3f6dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Description: image003.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image003.jpg"; size=2472;
	creation-date="Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:01:14 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:01:14 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_c40478f1663146c0a5ce70d13d03c3f6dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Description: image004.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image004.jpg"; size=3083;
	creation-date="Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:01:14 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:01:14 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_c40478f1663146c0a5ce70d13d03c3f6dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Description: image005.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image005.jpg"; size=2784;
	creation-date="Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:01:14 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:01:14 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_c40478f1663146c0a5ce70d13d03c3f6dieselperformancepartsc_--

--===============0024519528209604346==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0024519528209604346==--