Subject: [Fot] Wheel Bearing s and seals for TR8

From: Robert Blake via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 15:16:16 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5928778681316035289==
	boundary="----=_Part_980204_1768513622.1555514176686"

------=_Part_980204_1768513622.1555514176686
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Does anyone have stock numbers for Timkin bearings and seals for TR8 front and rear wheels?
------=_Part_980204_1768513622.1555514176686
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div>Does anyone have stock numbers for Timkin bearings and seals for TR8 front and rear wheels?</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_980204_1768513622.1555514176686--

--===============5928778681316035289==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5928778681316035289==--

---

From: Paul MacDonald via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 14:00:25 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8626804817890190992==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000D_01D4F525.E8664AC0"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D4F525.E8664AC0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

http://wedgelist.triumphwedgeowners.org/crossref/

=20

=20

=20

From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Robert Blake =
via Fot
Sent: April 17, 2019 11:16 AM
To: FOT Triumph
Subject: [Fot] Wheel Bearing s and seals for TR8

=20

Does anyone have stock numbers for Timkin bearings and seals for TR8 =
front and rear wheels?

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D4F525.E8664AC0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
	color:#1F497D;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><a =
href=3D"http://wedgelist.triumphwedgeowners.org/crossref/">http://wedgeli=
st.triumphwedgeowners.org/crossref/</a><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a name=3D"_MailEndCompose"><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></a></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Fot =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Robert Blake via =
Fot<br><b>Sent:</b> April 17, 2019 11:16 AM<br><b>To:</b> FOT =
Triumph<br><b>Subject:</b> [Fot] Wheel Bearing s and seals for =
TR8<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Does anyone have stock =
numbers for Timkin bearings and seals for TR8 front and rear =
wheels?<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D4F525.E8664AC0--

--===============8626804817890190992==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8626804817890190992==--