Subject: [Fot] Ex-FRED HOGSDEN RMVR Based TR4.....now in Iowa

From: Joe Alexander via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 19:06:19 -0500

--Apple-Mail-F70DF7A6-0344-4DFA-BB95-6B65447B0805
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Needs Engine. Hole in block when came off track in 2016. OD Transmission.  S=
pares, including 3 bare blocks and two cranks.

$8000 for TR4 and Spares
$11,000 for TR4, spares, 24=E2=80=99 Trailer w/equalizer.

With serious inquiries, I could be available to look.=20

I am gone for two weeks for the Kastner Cup. Back the 10th of May.=20

--Apple-Mail-F70DF7A6-0344-4DFA-BB95-6B65447B0805
	name=IMG_2442.JPG;
	x-apple-part-url=DF3F9C86-E56D-48FF-B38C-433A5203D4AD
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_2442.JPG
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-F70DF7A6-0344-4DFA-BB95-6B65447B0805
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
The-vintage-racer.com
Gasketinnovations.com
Cell:  319.464.4711

--Apple-Mail-F70DF7A6-0344-4DFA-BB95-6B65447B0805
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-F70DF7A6-0344-4DFA-BB95-6B65447B0805--