Subject: [Fot] For Sale: Spitfie Race Wheels with New Tyres.

From: Robert MacKenzie via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 16:24:29 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============5324470985977229982==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_005B_01D4BCA6.1BC42760"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01D4BCA6.1BC42760
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Due to a change in plans I have a brand new set of Hoosier R7s on a set of
good Spitfire race wheels & tyres for sale.

Tyres: Hoosier R7 (radial slick)- 205-60/13 - heat cycled - new - never
rolled on.  Late 2018 date code. $900 from Tire Rack

Wheels are mini-light style and in good condition.  Straight & true with no
damage  - some scratches from mounting.

Front:  13x6 Panasport Competition (Japan)

Rear: 13x7 Performance Superlite (Australia)

Mounted, balanced, taped and ready to race.

FOT Price: $1100.00 + shipping.  

I will pallet and deliver to the shipper of your choice.  Shipping from
78626

Photos here - https://imgur.com/a/TLmrAft

Questons?   robert AT mackenzie DOT aero or (210) 415-5107

Thanx!

Robert MacKenzie

Georgetown, TX

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01D4BCA6.1BC42760
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Due to a =
change in plans I have a brand new set of Hoosier R7s on a set of good =
Spitfire race wheels &amp; tyres for sale.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Tyres: =
Hoosier R7 (radial slick)- 205-60/13 - heat cycled - new - never rolled =
on. &nbsp;Late 2018 date code. $900 from Tire Rack<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Wheels are =
mini-light style and in good condition.&nbsp; Straight &amp; true with =
no damage&nbsp; - some scratches from mounting.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Front:&nbsp; =
13x6 Panasport Competition (Japan)<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Rear: 13x7 Performance Superlite =
(Australia)<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Mounted, balanced, taped and ready to =
race.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>FOT Price: $1100.00 + shipping.&nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I will pallet and deliver to the shipper of your =
choice. &nbsp;Shipping from 78626<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Photos here =
- https://imgur.com/a/TLmrAft<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Questons?&nbsp;&nbsp; robert AT mackenzie DOT aero or =
(210) 415-5107<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanx!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Robert =
MacKenzie<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Georgetown, =
TX<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_005B_01D4BCA6.1BC42760--

--===============5324470985977229982==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5324470985977229982==--