Subject: [Fot] Help! Part needed!

From: Spitfire Racing via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 17:57:36 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0283524711002943997==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0004_01D4CA0E.EF81A170"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D4CA0E.EF81A170
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

During the process of rebuilding my 1973 TR-6, the red plastic knob
(1973-1976) on the "emer flasher" seems to have gone on a sabbatical. I only
need the red plastic knob not the entire switch so a bad switch would be a
good donor. Glad to pay reasonable amount and shipping. Yet another delay!
This could become a career...

Thanks

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D4CA0E.EF81A170
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>During the =
process of rebuilding my 1973 TR-6, the red plastic knob (1973-1976) on =
the &#8220;emer flasher&#8221; seems to have gone on a sabbatical. I =
only need the red plastic knob not the entire switch so a bad switch =
would be a good donor. Glad to pay reasonable amount and shipping. Yet =
another delay! This could become a =
career&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Russ =
Moore<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Spitfire =
#49<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D4CA0E.EF81A170--

--===============0283524711002943997==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0283524711002943997==--