Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup

From: Jerry Barker via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 15:04:54 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8011074263095911990==
	boundary="----=_Part_2640635_578048401.1549292694976"

------=_Part_2640635_578048401.1549292694976
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I invited Triumph racers who are coming to the Kastner Cup race at Buttionw=
illow to an open house/barbecue at my place in Hesperia CA, on Wednesday be=
fore the race. I know that the logictes and timing may be a problem for som=
e of you, but it you can make it work we will be glad to see you. Just let =
me know if you can make it, I have parking for many 10 to15 riggs. My addre=
ss is 11177 Hawthorne Avenue, Hesperia CA 92345,we are just off of intersta=
te 15 thirty five miles south of Barstow and about three and a half hours f=
rom the track. Hope to see you Jerry Barker my email address is triumphhera=
ld24 @yahoo.com=C2=A0Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
------=_Part_2640635_578048401.1549292694976
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<br>I invited Triumph racers who are coming to the Kastner Cup race at Buttionwillow to an open house/barbecue at my place in Hesperia CA, on Wednesday before the race. I know that the logictes and timing may be a problem for some of you, but it you can make it work we will be glad to see you. Just let me know if you can make it, I have parking for many 10 to15 riggs. My address is 11177 Hawthorne Avenue, Hesperia CA 92345,we are just off of interstate 15 thirty five miles south of Barstow and about three and a half hours from the track. Hope to see you Jerry Barker my email address is triumphherald24 @yahoo.com&nbsp;<div id="yMail_cursorElementTracker_1549291833246"><div id="ymail_android_signature"><a id="ymail_android_signature_link" href="https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&amp;c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_wl=ym&amp;af_sub1=Internal&amp;af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=EmailSignature">Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android</a></div></div>
------=_Part_2640635_578048401.1549292694976--

--===============8011074263095911990==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8011074263095911990==--

---

From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 19:43:17 -0700

Sounds fun.  I may be there.  I was toying with the idea of getting a 
Triumph running to make the drive, but now I am leaning towards making 
sure the old Blazer is tuned up, digging out my old tent and sleeping 
back, and taking a few days to leisurely cruise through the mountains 
towards California.  A backyard BBQ could be nice.

mjb.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]