Subject: [Fot] Fwd: West Coast Spitfire

From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 09:08:27 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------E6D02C9A9E4E1B7568DBD155
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I don't understand why this message was tagged as a bounce, it is from a 
legitimate address.  Maybe the signature graphics triggered the bounce 
error.

mjb.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Uncaught bounce notification
Date: 	Wed, 20 Feb 2019 06:26:00 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it. This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/admin/fot/bounce

--------------E6D02C9A9E4E1B7568DBD155
 name="ForwardedMessage.eml"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="ForwardedMessage.eml"

From: DPPI - Mark Craig <[email-masked]>
To: Brian Schirano <[email-masked]>
CC: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
	"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [Fot] Spitfire on the West Coast
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 13:25:40 +0000
Accept-Language: en-US

--_008_0a8d8e5c8eb744ababe18c8a35044a24dieselperformancepartsc_
	boundary="_000_0a8d8e5c8eb744ababe18c8a35044a24dieselperformancepartsc_"

--_000_0a8d8e5c8eb744ababe18c8a35044a24dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_0a8d8e5c8eb744ababe18c8a35044a24dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_0a8d8e5c8eb744ababe18c8a35044a24dieselperformancepartsc_--

--_008_0a8d8e5c8eb744ababe18c8a35044a24dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Description: image001.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.png"; size=13119;
	creation-date="Wed, 20 Feb 2019 13:25:40 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 20 Feb 2019 13:25:40 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

AElFTkSuQmCC

--_008_0a8d8e5c8eb744ababe18c8a35044a24dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Description: image002.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image002.jpg"; size=2153;
	creation-date="Wed, 20 Feb 2019 13:25:40 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 20 Feb 2019 13:25:40 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_0a8d8e5c8eb744ababe18c8a35044a24dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Description: image003.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image003.jpg"; size=2472;
	creation-date="Wed, 20 Feb 2019 13:25:40 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 20 Feb 2019 13:25:40 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_0a8d8e5c8eb744ababe18c8a35044a24dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Description: image004.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image004.jpg"; size=3083;
	creation-date="Wed, 20 Feb 2019 13:25:40 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 20 Feb 2019 13:25:40 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_0a8d8e5c8eb744ababe18c8a35044a24dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Description: image005.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image005.jpg"; size=2784;
	creation-date="Wed, 20 Feb 2019 13:25:40 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 20 Feb 2019 13:25:40 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_0a8d8e5c8eb744ababe18c8a35044a24dieselperformancepartsc_--

--------------E6D02C9A9E4E1B7568DBD155
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--------------E6D02C9A9E4E1B7568DBD155--