Subject: [Fot] Clutchnet/California Clutch

From: marty via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 18:37:44 +0000

--===============0624045067828056914==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BN6PR0101MB3028B78FEA85C5EC8085EF3BBA9C0BN6PR0101MB3028_"

--_000_BN6PR0101MB3028B78FEA85C5EC8085EF3BBA9C0BN6PR0101MB3028_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Anybody spoken to Clutchnet/California Clutch recently? They haven't answer=
ed the phone in a few days and their mailbox is full according to the recor=
ding.

Marty

--_000_BN6PR0101MB3028B78FEA85C5EC8085EF3BBA9C0BN6PR0101MB3028_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
<span>Anybody spoken to Clutchnet/California Clutch recently? They haven't =
answered the phone in a few days and their mailbox is full according to the=
 recording.</span></div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
<span><br>
</span></div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
<span>Marty</span></div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BN6PR0101MB3028B78FEA85C5EC8085EF3BBA9C0BN6PR0101MB3028_--

--===============0624045067828056914==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0624045067828056914==--