Subject: [Fot] TR8 Racer- needs to be saved

From: Paul MacDonald via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 11:30:31 -0500 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002D_01D4AB33.64A62980"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01D4AB33.64A62980
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_002E_01D4AB33.64A62980"

------=_NextPart_001_002E_01D4AB33.64A62980
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

The TR8 race car that is for sale in San Diego is quite an interesting car
with lots of history.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/760530224119660/permalink/1047936225379057/?
sale_post_id=1047936225379057

Originally a TR8 coupe VIN number ACN1086, it was built into a race car in
Canada and was the Canadian 1980 GT1 champion car owned and driven by Cam
Champion. See attachment.for sale

It was purchased by Pete Wilson in US and run all over the US, winning quite
a bit. During Pete's ownership he rolled it and from then on it was made
into a convertible body.. Pete tried to sell it on Ebay and attached are a
couple of the write-ups describing the build. It seems that the engine was
rebuilt in 2003 and had 0 hours on it. Lots of top level components on the
car.compomotive 3 piece rims etc.

It was then purchased by the last owner some time after 2003 and it appears
from the current ad that it was somehow abandoned at a storage place.

Sure looks like a screaming deal

Paul

------=_NextPart_001_002E_01D4AB33.64A62980
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
	color:#1F497D;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif";color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>The TR8 =
race car that is for sale in San Diego is quite an interesting car with =
lots of history.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'><a =
href=3D"https://www.facebook.com/groups/760530224119660/permalink/1047936=
225379057/?sale_post_id=3D1047936225379057">https://www.facebook.com/grou=
ps/760530224119660/permalink/1047936225379057/?sale_post_id=3D10479362253=
79057</a><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'>Originally a TR8 coupe VIN number ACN1086, it was built =
into a race car in Canada and was the Canadian 1980 GT1 champion car =
owned and driven by Cam Champion. See attachment&#8230;for =
sale<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>It was =
purchased by Pete Wilson in US and run all over the US, winning quite a =
bit. During Pete&#8217;s ownership he rolled it and from then on it was =
made into a convertible body.. Pete tried to sell it on Ebay and =
attached are a couple of the write-ups describing the build. It seems =
that the engine was rebuilt in 2003 and had 0 hours on it. Lots of top =
level components on the car&#8230;compomotive 3 piece rims =
etc.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>It was =
then purchased by <span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>the last owner</span> =
some time after 2003 and it appears from the current ad that it was =
somehow abandoned at a storage place.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>Sure =
looks like a screaming deal<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif";color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'>Paul<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_002E_01D4AB33.64A62980--

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01D4AB33.64A62980
	name="for sale.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="for sale.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01D4AB33.64A62980
	name="IMG_5108.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="IMG_5108.JPG"

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01D4AB33.64A62980
	name="IMG_5107.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="IMG_5107.JPG"

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01D4AB33.64A62980
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01D4AB33.64A62980--

---

From: Paul MacDonald via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 11:33:30 -0500

--===============6488458286323450501==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0033_01D4AB33.CF8FB310"
Content-Language: en-ca

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01D4AB33.CF8FB310
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Also a couple of spit racers there

From: Paul MacDonald [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: January 13, 2019 11:31 AM
To: Fot ([email-masked])
Subject: TR8 Racer- needs to be saved

 

Paul

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01D4AB33.CF8FB310
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
span.EmailStyle19
Roman","serif";color:#1F497D'>Also a couple of spit racers =
there<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
name=3D"_MailEndCompose"><span =
Roman","serif";color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></a></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";mso-fareast-l=
anguage:EN-CA'>From:</span></b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";mso-fareast-l=
anguage:EN-CA'> Paul MacDonald [mailto:[email-masked]] =
<br><b>Sent:</b> January 13, 2019 11:31 AM<br><b>To:</b> Fot =
([email-masked])<br><b>Subject:</b> TR8 Racer- needs to be =
saved<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
------=_NextPart_000_0033_01D4AB33.CF8FB310--

--===============6488458286323450501==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6488458286323450501==--