Subject: [Fot] O-ring for TR3a "B" style calipers

From: Jason Sukey via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 17:30:26 -0500

--===============4595893313290706696==

--000000000000aa2e98057faef128

Does anyone have experience with the square o-ring needed for TR3A split
calipers ("B" style with bolt down pad retainers)?

The seal recess in these measures 9/16" diameter, compared to the later 16P
calipers that have a 1/2" diameter seal recess.

The o-rings I just received from Moss (583-821) measure 1/2", same as the
seals for the 16P calipers.  Moss is at least looking into it, but they
don't have any more on the shelf to check.

Does anyone know of a source for these?

Jason

--000000000000aa2e98057faef128
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Does anyone have experience with the square o-ring needed =
for TR3A split calipers (&quot;B&quot; style with bolt down pad retainers)?=
<div><br></div><div>The seal recess in these measures 9/16&quot; diameter, =
compared to the later 16P calipers that have a 1/2&quot; diameter seal rece=
ss.</div><div><br></div><div>The o-rings I just received from Moss (583-821=
) measure 1/2&quot;, same as the seals for the 16P calipers.=C2=A0 Moss is =
at least looking into it, but they don&#39;t have any more on the shelf to =
check.</div><div><br></div><div>Does anyone know of a source for these?</di=
v><div><br></div><div>Jason</div></div>

--000000000000aa2e98057faef128--

--===============4595893313290706696==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============4595893313290706696==--