Subject: [Fot] Nomination request

From: Alec Buchan via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 10:23:49 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3681378963133483725==
 boundary="------------143639A863EF9A7857F0D56F"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------143639A863EF9A7857F0D56F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I would like to nominate Rick Mercer ([email-masked] 
Rick currently owns both a 1972 Spitfire as well as a 1974 GT6 and would 
really appreciate the sounding board with respect to the GT6 project.

Thank you much.
1962 TR4 SOVREN #5.
and others...

--------------143639A863EF9A7857F0D56F
 boundary="------------086821CE66C802424AD134A4"

--------------086821CE66C802424AD134A4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    I would like to nominate Rick Mercer (<a
      href="mailto:[email-masked]" style="color: rgb(238, 0, 0)
      !important; text-decoration: underline; background-color: rgb(255,
      255, 255); outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-family: Arial,
      Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: right;
      text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
      widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">[email-masked]</a>)
    to be included into the FOT community. Rick currently owns both a
    1972 Spitfire as well as a 1974 GT6 and would really appreciate the
    sounding board with respect to the GT6 project.<br>
    <br>
    Thank you much.<br>
    1962 TR4 SOVREN #5.<br>
    and others... <br>
    <div class="moz-signature"><img
        src="cid:[email-masked]" border="0"></div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------086821CE66C802424AD134A4
 name="emailsignature4.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="emailsignature4.jpg"

--------------086821CE66C802424AD134A4--

--------------143639A863EF9A7857F0D56F--

--===============3681378963133483725==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3681378963133483725==--

---

From: Charly via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 18:10:24 -0600

Yes.

On Sat 12/01/19 10:23 AM , Alec Buchan via Fot [email-masked] sent:
> I would like to nominate Rick Mercer () to be included into the
> FOT community. Rick currently owns both a 1972 Spitfire as well as a
> 1974 GT6 and would really appreciate the sounding board with respect
> to the GT6 project.
> Thank you much.
> 1962 TR4 SOVREN #5.
> and others... 
> 
>