Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Announcement!

From: Kenneth Knight via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 12:35:50 -0800

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5561763596967760049==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002A_01D4B4AA.81B72350"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01D4B4AA.81B72350
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Good Afternoon All;

It is with great pleasure that I announce that Peter Brock, designer of the
legendary Triumph TR-250K, will reunite with Kas and the car at the 2019
Kastner Cup race in May at Buttonwillow Raceway.  He will be a special guest
and this was made possible by our good friends at Moss Motors.

Peter is a noted designer of not only the TR-250K but the Shelby Cobra
Daytona coupe.  All of these cars that still exist are in private
collections or museums.  However, Peter has agreed to bring his personal
Daytona Coupe, which is a street legal continuation of the racing version.
I have seen this car and it is stunning!  Peter, who lives in my home town
of Henderson, Nevada, will transport this unique car to the event in his
Aerovault Trailer.  The trailers are made at his facility in Nevada and
reflect his forward thinking design ideas that date back when our TR's were
'new' racers, not 'vintage' racers! 

If you have not made plans to participate in this race, please do so.  I
throw down a challenge, I have towed back east twice to race the Kastner
Cup, if I can make this happen you can make this happen.  The track is fast,
technical and challenging.  The weather will be perfect.  The weekend will
be a tribute to Kas and all he has done for our sport.  One of his greatest
creations (TR-250K) and best friends will be reunited with Kas at this
event.  DO NOT miss this race as everyone that take the flag will be racing
for Peggy!

Go to www.Kastnercup2019.com for all the details (hats off to Steve Belfer
for this site).  VARA is making this event special for all the racers and
every car will be welcome.  All of the Triumph Clubs in California have been
invited and many other British cars will be in attendance as this is part of
the VARA British Extravaganza weekend.  This will be a great event with lots
of racing.  

Who knows, your journey home could be made sitting next to the greatest
trophy a Triumph racer could every dream of; "The Kastner Cup"!

Cheers,

Ken Knight

Race Chair 

Kastner Cup Race 4 pm May 4, 2019

Buttonwillow Raceway Park, California

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01D4B4AA.81B72350
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Good =
Afternoon All;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>It is with =
great pleasure that I announce that Peter Brock, designer of the =
legendary Triumph TR-250K, will reunite with Kas and the car at the 2019 =
Kastner Cup race in May at Buttonwillow Raceway.&nbsp; He will be a =
special guest and this was made possible by our good friends at Moss =
Motors.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Peter is a noted designer of not only the TR-250K but =
the Shelby Cobra Daytona coupe.&nbsp; All of these cars that still exist =
are in private collections or museums.&nbsp; However, Peter has agreed =
to bring his personal Daytona Coupe, which is a street legal =
continuation of the racing version.&nbsp; I have seen this car and it is =
stunning!&nbsp; Peter, who lives in my home town of Henderson, Nevada, =
will transport this unique car to the event in his Aerovault =
Trailer.&nbsp; The trailers are made at his facility in Nevada and =
reflect his forward thinking design ideas that date back when our =
TR&#8217;s were &#8216;new&#8217; racers, not &#8216;vintage&#8217; =
racers! <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>If you have not made plans to participate in this =
race, please do so.&nbsp; I throw down a challenge, I have towed back =
east twice to race the Kastner Cup, if I can make this happen <i>you</i> =
can make this happen.&nbsp; The track is fast, technical and =
challenging.&nbsp; The weather will be perfect.&nbsp; The weekend will =
be a tribute to Kas and all he has done for our sport. &nbsp;One of his =
greatest creations (TR-250K) and best friends will be reunited with Kas =
at this event.&nbsp; DO NOT miss this race as everyone that take the =
flag will be racing for Peggy!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Go to <a =
href=3D"http://www.Kastnercup2019.com">www.Kastnercup2019.com</a> for =
all the details (hats off to Steve Belfer for this site).&nbsp; VARA is =
making this event special for all the racers and every car will be =
welcome.&nbsp; All of the Triumph Clubs in California have been invited =
and many other British cars will be in attendance as this is part of the =
VARA British Extravaganza weekend.&nbsp; This will be a great event with =
lots of racing.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Who knows, =
<i>your</i> journey home could be made sitting next to the greatest =
trophy a Triumph racer could every dream of; &#8220;The Kastner =
Cup&#8221;!<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Cheers,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ken =
Knight<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Race Chair <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Kastner Cup =
Race 4 pm May 4, 2019<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Buttonwillow =
Raceway Park, California<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_002A_01D4B4AA.81B72350--

--===============5561763596967760049==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5561763596967760049==--