Subject: [Fot] Another Spitfire race car on BaT

From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 09:30:58 -0500

--===============4425629688798220955==

--00000000000053a214057b055e6a

This one in Oregon
Not mine, NFI, really low price, no reserve.
Too far away, to many spits

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965-triumph-spitfire-3/

mike h

--00000000000053a214057b055e6a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr">This one in Oregon</div><div dir=3D"ltr">=
Not mine, NFI, really low price, no reserve.</div><div dir=3D"ltr">Too far =
away, to many spits<br><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://bringatrailer=
.com/listing/1965-triumph-spitfire-3/">https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19=
65-triumph-spitfire-3/</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>mike h</div></div><=
/div>

--00000000000053a214057b055e6a--

--===============4425629688798220955==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============4425629688798220955==--