Subject: [Fot] Jabbeke TR2 wins again

From: John Styduhar via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 17:35:09 -0400

--===============0273186587755367088==

--0000000000003391dc0579b55028

Email and pictures from Charles Runyan (TRF) on the restoration of the year
award-

http://the-roadster-factory.com/Images/tempphotos/Jabbeke-wins-again.html

--0000000000003391dc0579b55028
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default">Email and pi=
ctures from Charles Runyan (TRF) on the restoration of the year award-</div=
><div class=3D"gmail_default"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default"><a hre=
f=3D"http://the-roadster-factory.com/Images/tempphotos/Jabbeke-wins-again.h=
tml">http://the-roadster-factory.com/Images/tempphotos/Jabbeke-wins-again.h=
tml</a><br></div></div></div>

--0000000000003391dc0579b55028--

--===============0273186587755367088==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0273186587755367088==--