Subject: [Fot] TR4

From: Tony and Annie Garmey via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 16:30:19 +0000

--_005_SN6PR07MB51179133720007D4E0C5C31AB2D40SN6PR07MB5117namp_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_SN6PR07MB51179133720007D4E0C5C31AB2D40SN6PR07MB5117namp_
Content-Description: IMG_5350.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_5350.JPG"; size=1978473;
	creation-date="Fri, 23 Nov 2018 16:30:16 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 23 Nov 2018 16:30:17 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_SN6PR07MB51179133720007D4E0C5C31AB2D40SN6PR07MB5117namp_
Content-Description: ATT00001.txt
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ATT00001.txt"; size=6;
	creation-date="Fri, 23 Nov 2018 16:30:17 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 23 Nov 2018 16:30:17 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

DQoNCg0K

--_005_SN6PR07MB51179133720007D4E0C5C31AB2D40SN6PR07MB5117namp_
Content-Description: IMG_5343.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_5343.JPG"; size=3559822;
	creation-date="Fri, 23 Nov 2018 16:30:17 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 23 Nov 2018 16:30:18 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_SN6PR07MB51179133720007D4E0C5C31AB2D40SN6PR07MB5117namp_
Content-Description: ATT00002.txt
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ATT00002.txt"; size=23;
	creation-date="Fri, 23 Nov 2018 16:30:18 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 23 Nov 2018 16:30:18 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

DQoNClNlbnQgZnJvbSBteSBpUGhvbmU=

--_005_SN6PR07MB51179133720007D4E0C5C31AB2D40SN6PR07MB5117namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--_005_SN6PR07MB51179133720007D4E0C5C31AB2D40SN6PR07MB5117namp_--