Subject: [Fot] engine rebuild

From: Leonard Root via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 08:47:32 -0600

--===============3515307514917596337==
	boundary="_2EB7F529-E99C-40A1-8C93-F26893772092_"

--_2EB7F529-E99C-40A1-8C93-F26893772092_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello all,=20

Fairly new to the group but have been a long time TR6 owner and started rac=
ing a Spitfire in CVAR a couple years ago.  Ed Barnard and I had prepared t=
he Spit with a 1147 and we ran it several races.  Ed had just started rebui=
lding a 1296 for it when he passed away.
Then this last year the 1147 crankshaft cracked so I have two engines to re=
build.
My work schedule will not permit me to finish the engines myself. =20
So,  does anybody have a recommendation for an engine rebuilder?

I would prefer to find someone in the DFW area but could ship it as well.

Thanks,
Len Root
214-455-7668

--_2EB7F529-E99C-40A1-8C93-F26893772092_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3D"urn:sc=
hemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/of=
fice/2004/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta ht=
tp-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta name=
=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3D"#954F72"><div cla=
ss=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Hello all, </p><p class=3DMsoNormal>=
<o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Fairly new to the group but have =
been a long time TR6 owner and started racing a Spitfire in CVAR a couple y=
ears ago.=C2=A0 Ed Barnard and I had prepared the Spit with a 1147 and we r=
an it several races.=C2=A0 Ed had just started rebuilding a 1296 for it whe=
n he passed away.</p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Then this last year the 1147 cran=
kshaft cracked so I have two engines to rebuild.</p><p class=3DMsoNormal>My=
 work schedule will not permit me to finish the engines myself.=C2=A0 </p><=
p class=3DMsoNormal>So,=C2=A0 does anybody have a recommendation for an eng=
ine rebuilder?</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoN=
ormal>I would prefer to find someone in the DFW area but could ship it as w=
ell.</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Than=
ks,</p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Len Root</p><p class=3DMsoNormal>214-455-7668</=
p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp=
;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>=

--_2EB7F529-E99C-40A1-8C93-F26893772092_--

--===============3515307514917596337==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3515307514917596337==--

---

From: DPPI - Mark Craig via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:10:06 +0000

--===============2316851358891473557==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_008_884a0bdfc7ad4ea99365ad1e2423a641dieselperformancepartsc_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_008_884a0bdfc7ad4ea99365ad1e2423a641dieselperformancepartsc_
	boundary="_000_884a0bdfc7ad4ea99365ad1e2423a641dieselperformancepartsc_"

--_000_884a0bdfc7ad4ea99365ad1e2423a641dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_884a0bdfc7ad4ea99365ad1e2423a641dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_884a0bdfc7ad4ea99365ad1e2423a641dieselperformancepartsc_--

--_008_884a0bdfc7ad4ea99365ad1e2423a641dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Description: image001.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.png"; size=13124;
	creation-date="Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:10:06 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:10:06 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_884a0bdfc7ad4ea99365ad1e2423a641dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Description: image002.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image002.jpg"; size=2153;
	creation-date="Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:10:06 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:10:06 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_884a0bdfc7ad4ea99365ad1e2423a641dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Description: image003.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image003.jpg"; size=2472;
	creation-date="Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:10:06 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:10:06 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_884a0bdfc7ad4ea99365ad1e2423a641dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Description: image004.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image004.jpg"; size=3083;
	creation-date="Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:10:06 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:10:06 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_884a0bdfc7ad4ea99365ad1e2423a641dieselperformancepartsc_
Content-Description: image005.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image005.jpg"; size=2784;
	creation-date="Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:10:06 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:10:06 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_884a0bdfc7ad4ea99365ad1e2423a641dieselperformancepartsc_--

--===============2316851358891473557==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2316851358891473557==--