Subject: Re: [Fot] free entry into the Triumph race at the Glen?

From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 20:24:19 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8741192006262514915==
 boundary="------------17F83CCCFAE58422654AA276"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------17F83CCCFAE58422654AA276
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

https://svra.com/events/2019-us-vintage-grand-prix/

Regards, Tony

On 11/1/2018 4:35 PM, kkjjk--- via Fot wrote:
> Can someone let me know where I can register for next year's Glen 
> event?  Sorry if it was already posted!  Thanks!- Jay
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Brian Schirano via Fot <[email-masked]>
> To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Thu, Nov 1, 2018 3:51 pm
> Subject: Re: [Fot] free entry into the Triumph race at the Glen?
>
> OK Kids
>
> I'm just off the phone with Pam Shatraw 650-799-0826, sorry, but I am 
> a doubter, had to hear it myself, that's a big swing $695 to $0, makes 
> extra T & T fee easier to swallow. If you register by deadline Dec 31 
> its $100, rebated back if/when you take the green flag Sunday. That 
> hundie covers the Triumph Sprint and the normal $595 weekend fee. So 
> even if the car fails to make it to Sunday, you're only out the $100 
> not $100 + $595 (her words).  All the other fees like dinners and T & 
> T etc still apply, but you're still saving $595, $695 if you take the 
> green Sunday.
>
> I asked if you had to be an SVRA member or previously run SVRA, answer 
> no, and she said forward on to this group, all Triumphs 
> eligible/welcome/encouraged.
>
> Then we had a nice sidebar, she grew up in Watertown, about 2 1/2 - 3 
> hours north of the Glen, and still comes east, she has relatives up in 
> the north country on the St Laurence.
>
> I think they know they are now competing with VRG September at Pitt, 
> pretty enticing, tough decision.
>
> Til then
> Brian
>
> 26A GT6+, 28 TR6
> Brian Schirano
> 585-305-0349 Cell
>
>
> On Thursday, November 1, 2018, 11:11:23 AM EDT, Scott Janzen 
>
>
> I read it how you do, but Mike Harmuth has had some conversations that 
> indicate they may be waiving the entire entry fee.  Also, so far this 
> invite has been extended only to folks who have an SVRA license or 
> have run with them before.  Not clear that we are all eligible.
>
> On Nov 1, 2018, at 9:48 AM, Brian Schirano via Fot <[email-masked] 
>
> Guys -
>
> I'm not sure if I'm reading everyone's' messages wrong or the 
> invitation wrong.
>
> when I read that invitation and looked at the printable registration, 
> the way I read it is you get "free entry into the Sprint Race", not 
> the full weekend
>
> Anyone spoken with them or read it this way?
>
> Brian
>
>
> 26A GT6+, 28 TR6
> Brian Schirano
> 585-305-0349 Cell
>
>
> On Thursday, November 1, 2018, 9:17:32 AM EDT, yellow04 via Fot 
>
>
> As someone who cut their teeth with SVRA but has not turned a wheel with
> them in 10 years, here's my take.
>
> Seems like a decent marketing move on SVRA's part to attempt to get some
> of the small bore racers back to the club, essentially offering a free
> entry to a premier festival event. Hopefully it will be successful for
> them, last year I think there were three Triumph entries at this event!
> I wonder if the gesture will result in boosting the entries of our cars
> at other SVRA races, obviously that is what they are hoping for.
>
> I must say it would be hard to pass up a free entry to this event, the
> Friday afternoon activities downtown are certainly fun and different.
> For many that compensates for the limited track time we used to get with
> the old SVRA. I can't speak firsthand on how long the sessions are these
> days, but less entries usually means more track time!
>
> I do wonder what SVRA's criteria for the invite is, I ran that same race
> in 2008 that Mike H did, plus LOTS before that dating back to 2000, but
> no invite for me. I am running a different car now, perhaps that has
> something to do with it. Or maybe they remember me and just don't want
> me! I'm thinking it's the latter... ;-)
>
> But to answer Mike's question, as long as the VRG schedule continues to
> have PittRace in September (on this same weekend) and Watkins in
> October, that's where I will be. I enjoy the track time a lot more than
> the festival stuff, and getting to run both tracks in the fall is worth
> it to me to pass up a free entry.
>
> I can make money, but I can't make time.
>
> -----Original Message-----
>
>     From: Mike Harmuth
>     Subject: [Fot] free entry into the Triumph race at the Glen?
>
>
>     I received this from SVRA today. They're not my normal race group but
> this seems like a good deal. Anyone else going?
>
>     mike h
> _______________________________________________
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com <http://www.fot-racing.com/>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>
> _______________________________________________
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>

--------------17F83CCCFAE58422654AA276
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://svra.com/events/2019-us-vintage-grand-prix/">https://svra.com/events/2019-us-vintage-grand-prix/</a> <br>
    </p>
    <p>Regards, Tony<br>
    </p>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 11/1/2018 4:35 PM, kkjjk--- via Fot
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
      <font size="2" face="arial" color="black">Ca<font size="2">n
          someone let me know where I can register for next year's Glen
          event?  Sorry if it was already posted!  Thanks!- Jay<br>
        </font>
        <div> <br>
        </div>
        <div> <br>
        </div>
        <div> <br>
        </div>
        <div
          style="font-family:helvetica,arial;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original
          Message-----<br>
          From: Brian Schirano via Fot <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
          To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
          Sent: Thu, Nov 1, 2018 3:51 pm<br>
          Subject: Re: [Fot] free entry into the Triumph race at the
          Glen?<br>
          <br>
          <div id="AOLMsgPart_1.2_47ff146a-4409-444b-b61f-64f010c6725b">
            <div class="aolReplacedBody">
              <div class="aolmail_ydp36414c41yahoo-style-wrap"
                style="font-family:times new roman, new york, times,
                serif;font-size:16px;">
                <div>
                  <div>OK Kids</div>
                  <div><br>
                  </div>
                  <div>I'm just off the phone with Pam Shatraw
                    650-799-0826, sorry, but I am a doubter, had to hear
                    it myself, that's a big swing $695 to $0, makes
                    extra T &amp; T fee easier to swallow. If you
                    register by deadline Dec 31 its $100, rebated back
                    if/when you take the green flag Sunday. That hundie
                    covers the Triumph Sprint and the normal $595
                    weekend fee. So even if the car fails to make it to
                    Sunday, you're only out the $100 not $100 + $595
                    (her words).  All the other fees like dinners and T
                    &amp; T etc still apply, but you're still saving
                    $595, $695 if you take the green Sunday.</div>
                  <div><br>
                  </div>
                  <div>I asked if you had to be an SVRA member or
                    previously run SVRA, answer no, and she said forward
                    on to this group, all Triumphs
                    eligible/welcome/encouraged.</div>
                  <div><br>
                  </div>
                  <div>Then we had a nice sidebar, she grew up in
                    Watertown, about 2 1/2 - 3 hours north of the Glen,
                    and still comes east, she has relatives up in the
                    north country on the St Laurence.</div>
                  <div><br>
                  </div>
                  <div>I think they know they are now competing with VRG
                    September at Pitt, pretty enticing, tough decision.</div>
                  <div><br>
                  </div>
                  <div>Til then</div>
                  <div>Brian</div>
                  <div><br>
                  </div>
                  <div class="aolmail_ydp36414c41signature">
                    <div>26A GT6+, 28 TR6</div>
                    Brian Schirano<br>
                    585-305-0349 Cell <br>
                    <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a></div>
                </div>
                <div><br>
                </div>
                <div><br>
                </div>
              </div>
              <div id="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yahoo_quoted_1740518548"
                class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yahoo_quoted">
                <div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica,
                  Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
                  <div> On Thursday, November 1, 2018, 11:11:23 AM EDT,
                    Scott Janzen &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                      moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                    wrote: </div>
                  <div><br>
                  </div>
                  <div><br>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <div id="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">
                      <div>I read it how you do, but Mike Harmuth has
                        had some conversations that indicate they may be
                        waiving the entire entry fee.  Also, so far this
                        invite has been extended only to folks who have
                        an SVRA license or have run with them before.
                         Not clear that we are all eligible.<br
                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                          clear="none">
                        <div><br
                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                            clear="none">
                          <div
                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264yqt1525616180"
id="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264yqt10031">
                            <div
                              class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">On
                              Nov 1, 2018, at 9:48 AM, Brian Schirano
                              via Fot &lt;<a shape="rect"
                                class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                rel="noopener noreferrer"
                                target="_blank"
                                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                              wrote:</div>
                            <br
                              class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264Apple-interchange-newline"
                              clear="none">
                            <div
                              class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">
                              <div
                                class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">
                                <div
                                  class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264ydp503d98e0yahoo-style-wrap"
                                  style="font-family:times new roman,
                                  new york, times,
                                  serif;font-size:16px;">
                                  <div
                                    class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">
                                    <div
                                      class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">Guys
                                      - </div>
                                    <div
                                      class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br
class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear="none">
                                    </div>
                                    <div
                                      class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">I'm
                                      not sure if I'm reading
                                      everyone's' messages wrong or the
                                      invitation wrong.</div>
                                    <div
                                      class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br
class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear="none">
                                    </div>
                                    <div
                                      class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">when
                                      I read that invitation and looked
                                      at the printable registration, the
                                      way I read it is you get "free
                                      entry into the Sprint Race", not
                                      the full weekend </div>
                                    <div
                                      class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br
class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear="none">
                                    </div>
                                    <div
                                      class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">Anyone
                                      spoken with them or read it this
                                      way?</div>
                                    <div
                                      class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br
class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear="none">
                                    </div>
                                    <div
                                      class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">Brian</div>
                                    <div
                                      class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br
class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear="none">
                                    </div>
                                    <div
                                      class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br
class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear="none">
                                    </div>
                                    <div
                                      class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264ydp503d98e0signature">
                                      <div
                                        class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">26A
                                        GT6+, 28 TR6</div>
                                      Brian Schirano<br
                                        class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                        clear="none">
                                      585-305-0349 Cell <br
                                        class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                        clear="none">
                                      <a shape="rect"
                                        class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                        rel="noopener noreferrer"
                                        target="_blank"
                                        href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                        moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a></div>
                                  </div>
                                  <div
                                    class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br
class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear="none">
                                  </div>
                                  <div
                                    class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br
class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear="none">
                                  </div>
                                </div>
                                <div
                                  class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264ydp8fe1f3aeyahoo_quoted"
id="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264ydp8fe1f3aeyahoo_quoted_1854238810">
                                  <div
                                    class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                    style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue',
                                    Helvetica, Arial,
                                    sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
                                    <div
                                      class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">
                                      On Thursday, November 1, 2018,
                                      9:17:32 AM EDT, yellow04 via Fot
                                      &lt;<a shape="rect"
                                        class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                        rel="noopener noreferrer"
                                        target="_blank"
                                        href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                        moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                                      wrote: </div>
                                    <div
                                      class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br
class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear="none">
                                    </div>
                                    <div
                                      class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br
class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear="none">
                                    </div>
                                    <div
                                      class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">
                                      <div
                                        class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                        dir="ltr">As someone who cut
                                        their teeth with SVRA but has
                                        not turned a wheel with <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        them in 10 years, here's my
                                        take.<br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        Seems like a decent marketing
                                        move on SVRA's part to attempt
                                        to get some <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        of the small bore racers back to
                                        the club, essentially offering a
                                        free <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        entry to a premier festival
                                        event. Hopefully it will be
                                        successful for <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        them, last year I think there
                                        were three Triumph entries at
                                        this event!  <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        I wonder if the gesture will
                                        result in boosting the entries
                                        of our cars <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        at other SVRA races, obviously
                                        that is what they are hoping
                                        for.<br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        I must say it would be hard to
                                        pass up a free entry to this
                                        event, the <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        Friday afternoon activities
                                        downtown are certainly fun and
                                        different. <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        For many that compensates for
                                        the limited track time we used
                                        to get with <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        the old SVRA. I can't speak
                                        firsthand on how long the
                                        sessions are these <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        days, but less entries usually
                                        means more track time!<br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        I do wonder what SVRA's criteria
                                        for the invite is, I ran that
                                        same race <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        in 2008 that Mike H did, plus
                                        LOTS before that dating back to
                                        2000, but <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        no invite for me. I am running a
                                        different car now, perhaps that
                                        has <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        something to do with it. Or
                                        maybe they remember me and just
                                        don't want <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        me! I'm thinking it's the
                                        latter... ;-)<br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        But to answer Mike's question,
                                        as long as the VRG schedule
                                        continues to <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        have PittRace in September (on
                                        this same weekend) and Watkins
                                        in <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        October, that's where I will be.
                                        I enjoy the track time a lot
                                        more than <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        the festival stuff, and getting
                                        to run both tracks in the fall
                                        is worth <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        it to me to pass up a free
                                        entry.<br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        <br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        I can make money, but I can't
                                        make time.<br
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                          clear="none">
                                        <div
                                          class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264ydp8fe1f3aeyqt7493572799"
id="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264ydp8fe1f3aeyqtfd32113"><br
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            clear="none">
                                          -----Original Message-----<br
class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear="none">
                                          <br
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            clear="none">
                                              From: Mike Harmuth<br
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            clear="none">
                                              Subject: [Fot] free entry
                                          into the Triumph race at the
                                          Glen?<br
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            clear="none">
                                          <br
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            clear="none">
                                          <br
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            clear="none">
                                              I received this from SVRA
                                          today. They're not my normal
                                          race group but <br
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            clear="none">
                                          this seems like a good deal.
                                          Anyone else going?<br
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            clear="none">
                                          <br
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            clear="none">
                                              mike h<br
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            clear="none">
_______________________________________________<br
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            clear="none">
                                          <a shape="rect"
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            rel="noopener noreferrer"
                                            target="_blank"
                                            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br
class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear="none">
                                          <br
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            clear="none">
                                          <a shape="rect"
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            rel="noopener noreferrer"
                                            target="_blank"
                                            href="http://www.fot-racing.com/"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br
class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear="none">
                                          <br
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            clear="none">
                                          Donate: <a shape="rect"
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            rel="noopener noreferrer"
                                            target="_blank"
                                            href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br
class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear="none">
                                          Archive: <a shape="rect"
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            rel="noopener noreferrer"
                                            target="_blank"
                                            href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br
class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear="none">
                                          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
                                            shape="rect"
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            rel="noopener noreferrer"
                                            target="_blank"
                                            href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br
class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear="none">
                                          <br
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            clear="none">
                                          <br
                                            class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                            clear="none">
                                        </div>
                                      </div>
                                    </div>
                                  </div>
                                </div>
                              </div>
_______________________________________________<br
                                class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                clear="none">
                              <a shape="rect"
                                class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                rel="noopener noreferrer"
                                target="_blank"
                                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br
                                class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                clear="none">
                              <br
                                class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                clear="none">
                              <a href="http://www.fot-racing.com"
                                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br
                                class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                clear="none">
                              <br
                                class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                clear="none">
                              Donate: <a
                                href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br
                                class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                clear="none">
                              Archive: <a
                                href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot"
                                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br
                                class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                clear="none">
                              Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
                                href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]"
                                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br
                                class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                clear="none">
                              <br
                                class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                clear="none">
                              <br
                                class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                                clear="none">
                            </div>
                          </div>
                        </div>
                        <br class="aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"
                          clear="none">
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
          _______________________________________________<br>
          <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br>
          <br>
          <a href="http://www.fot-racing.com" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
          <br>
          Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
          Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot"
            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br>
          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
            href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]"
            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br>
          <br>
          <br>
        </div>
      </font>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-racing.com</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------17F83CCCFAE58422654AA276--

--===============8741192006262514915==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8741192006262514915==--

---

From: Phil Gott via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 22:34:50 -0400

--===============7654405377831981141==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-23F47FEC-B5E6-4DCD-9CFB-3C127BBBAEBD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-23F47FEC-B5E6-4DCD-9CFB-3C127BBBAEBD
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Go to SVRA.com

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 1, 2018, at 5:35 PM, kkjjk--- via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> Can someone let me know where I can register for next year's Glen event?  S=
orry if it was already posted!  Thanks!- Jay
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I'm just off the phone with Pam Shatraw 650-799-0826, sorry, but I am a do=
ubter, had to hear it myself, that's a big swing $695 to $0, makes extra T &=
 T fee easier to swallow. If you register by deadline Dec 31 its $100, rebat=
ed back if/when you take the green flag Sunday. That hundie covers the Trium=
ph Sprint and the normal $595 weekend fee. So even if the car fails to make i=
t to Sunday, you're only out the $100 not $100 + $595 (her words).  All the o=
ther fees like dinners and T & T etc still apply, but you're still saving $5=
95, $695 if you take the green Sunday.
>=20
> I asked if you had to be an SVRA member or previously run SVRA, answer no,=
 and she said forward on to this group, all Triumphs eligible/welcome/encour=
aged.
>=20
> Then we had a nice sidebar, she grew up in Watertown, about 2 1/2 - 3 hour=
s north of the Glen, and still comes east, she has relatives up in the north=
 country on the St Laurence.
>=20
> I think they know they are now competing with VRG September at Pitt, prett=
y enticing, tough decision.
>=20
> Til then
> Brian
>=20
> 26A GT6+, 28 TR6
> Brian Schirano
> 585-305-0349 Cell=20
> [email-masked]
>=20
>=20
> On Thursday, November 1, 2018, 11:11:23 AM EDT, Scott Janzen <[email-masked]=
om> wrote:
>=20
>=20
> I read it how you do, but Mike Harmuth has had some conversations that ind=
icate they may be waiving the entire entry fee.  Also, so far this invite ha=
s been extended only to folks who have an SVRA license or have run with them=
 before.  Not clear that we are all eligible.
>=20
> On Nov 1, 2018, at 9:48 AM, Brian Schirano via Fot <[email-masked]> wr=
ote:
>=20
> Guys -=20
>=20
> I'm not sure if I'm reading everyone's' messages wrong or the invitation w=
rong.
>=20
> when I read that invitation and looked at the printable registration, the w=
ay I read it is you get "free entry into the Sprint Race", not the full week=
end=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> 585-305-0349 Cell=20
> [email-masked]
>=20
>=20
> On Thursday, November 1, 2018, 9:17:32 AM EDT, yellow04 via Fot <fot@autox=
.team.net> wrote:
>=20
>=20
> As someone who cut their teeth with SVRA but has not turned a wheel with=20=

>=20
> Seems like a decent marketing move on SVRA's part to attempt to get some=20=

> of the small bore racers back to the club, essentially offering a free=20
> entry to a premier festival event. Hopefully it will be successful for=20
> them, last year I think there were three Triumph entries at this event! =20=

> I wonder if the gesture will result in boosting the entries of our cars=20=

>=20
> I must say it would be hard to pass up a free entry to this event, the=20
> Friday afternoon activities downtown are certainly fun and different.=20
> For many that compensates for the limited track time we used to get with=20=

> the old SVRA. I can't speak firsthand on how long the sessions are these=20=

>=20
> I do wonder what SVRA's criteria for the invite is, I ran that same race=20=

> in 2008 that Mike H did, plus LOTS before that dating back to 2000, but=20=

> no invite for me. I am running a different car now, perhaps that has=20
> something to do with it. Or maybe they remember me and just don't want=20
>=20
> But to answer Mike's question, as long as the VRG schedule continues to=20=

> have PittRace in September (on this same weekend) and Watkins in=20
> October, that's where I will be. I enjoy the track time a lot more than=20=

> the festival stuff, and getting to run both tracks in the fall is worth=20=

>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>     I received this from SVRA today. They're not my normal race group but=20=

>=20
>=20
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/bschirano@ya=
hoo.com
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]=
om
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]=
m
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/vfracing@aol=
.com
>=20
>=20

--Apple-Mail-23F47FEC-B5E6-4DCD-9CFB-3C127BBBAEBD
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto"><div dir=3D"ltr"><span></span></div><div di=
r=3D"ltr"><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8">Go to <a href=3D"http://SVRA.com">SVRA.com</a><br><br><div dir=3D"ltr=
">Sent from my iPhone</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br>On Nov 1, 2018, at 5:35 PM, k=
kjjk--- via Fot &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div dir=3D"ltr"><fon=
t color=3D"black" size=3D"2" face=3D"arial">Ca<font size=3D"2">n someone let=
 me know where I can register for next year's Glen event?&nbsp; Sorry if it w=
as already posted!&nbsp; Thanks!- Jay<br>
</font>
<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div style=3D"font-family:helvetica,arial;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----O=
riginal Message-----<br>
From: Brian Schirano via Fot &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">fot@a=
utox.team.net</a>&gt;<br>
To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">f=
[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
Sent: Thu, Nov 1, 2018 3:51 pm<br>
Subject: Re: [Fot] free entry into the Triumph race at the Glen?<br>
<br>

<div id=3D"AOLMsgPart_1.2_47ff146a-4409-444b-b61f-64f010c6725b">

<div class=3D"aolReplacedBody">
<div class=3D"aolmail_ydp36414c41yahoo-style-wrap" style=3D"font-family:time=
s new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;">
<div>
<div>OK Kids</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>I'm just off the phone with Pam Shatraw 650-799-0826, sorry, but I am a=
 doubter, had to hear it myself, that's a big swing $695 to $0, makes extra T=
 &amp; T fee easier to swallow. If you register by deadline Dec 31 its $100,=
 rebated back if/when you take the green flag Sunday. That hundie covers the=
 Triumph Sprint and the normal $595 weekend fee. So even if the car fails to=
 make it to Sunday, you're only out the $100 not $100 + $595 (her words).&nb=
sp; All the other fees like dinners and T &amp; T etc still apply, but you'r=
e still saving $595, $695 if you take the green Sunday.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>I asked if you had to be an SVRA member or previously run SVRA, answer n=
o, and she said forward on to this group, all Triumphs eligible/welcome/enco=
uraged.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Then we had a nice sidebar, she grew up in Watertown, about 2 1/2 - 3 h=
ours north of the Glen, and still comes east, she has relatives up in the no=
rth country on the St Laurence.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>I think they know they are now competing with VRG September at Pitt, pr=
etty enticing, tough decision.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Til then</div>

<div>Brian</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div class=3D"aolmail_ydp36414c41signature">
<div>26A GT6+, 28 TR6</div>
Brian Schirano<br>
585-305-0349 Cell&nbsp;<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></div>
</div>

       =20
<div><br>
</div>

<div><br>
</div>

       =20
        </div>

<div id=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yahoo_quoted_1740518548" class=3D"aolmail_ydpd=
8bb3310yahoo_quoted">
           =20
<div style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;fon=
t-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
               =20
               =20
<div>
                    On Thursday, November 1, 2018, 11:11:23 AM EDT, Scott Ja=
nzen &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:
                </div>

               =20
<div><br>
</div>

               =20
<div><br>
</div>

               =20
<div>
<div id=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">
<div>I read it how you do, but Mike Harmuth has had some conversations that i=
ndicate they may be waiving the entire entry fee. &nbsp;Also, so far this in=
vite has been extended only to folks who have an SVRA license or have run wi=
th them before. &nbsp;Not clear that we are all eligible.<br class=3D"aolmai=
l_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">
<div><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">
<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264yqt1525616180" id=3D"aolmail_y=
dpd8bb3310yiv7520258264yqt10031">
<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">On Nov 1, 2018, at 9:48 AM, B=
rian Schirano via Fot &lt;<a shape=3D"rect" class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7=
520258264" rel=3D"noopener noreferrer" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"mailto:fot@=
autox.team.net">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div>
<br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264Apple-interchange-newline" clea=
r=3D"none">
<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">
<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">
<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264ydp503d98e0yahoo-style-wrap" s=
tyle=3D"font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"=
<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">
<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">Guys -&nbsp;</div>

<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb=
3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"></div>

<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">I'm not sure if I'm reading e=
veryone's' messages wrong or the invitation wrong.</div>

<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb=
3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"></div>

<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">when I read that invitation a=
nd looked at the printable registration, the way I read it is you get "free e=
ntry into the Sprint Race", not the full weekend&nbsp;</div>

<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb=
3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"></div>

<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">Anyone spoken with them or r=
ead it this way?</div>

<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb=
3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"></div>

<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">Brian</div>

<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb=
3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"></div>

<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb=
3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"></div>

<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264ydp503d98e0signature">
<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">26A GT6+, 28 TR6</div>
Brian Schirano<br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">=
585-305-0349 Cell&nbsp;<br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D=
"none"><a shape=3D"rect" class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" rel=3D"n=
oopener noreferrer" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">BS=
[email-masked]</a></div>
</div>

       =20
<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb=
3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"></div>

<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb=
3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"></div>

       =20
        </div>

<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264ydp8fe1f3aeyahoo_quoted" id=3D=
"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264ydp8fe1f3aeyahoo_quoted_1854238810">
           =20
<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" style=3D"font-family:'Helvet=
ica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
               =20
               =20
<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">
                    On Thursday, November 1, 2018, 9:17:32 AM EDT, yellow04 v=
ia Fot &lt;<a shape=3D"rect" class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" rel=3D=
"noopener noreferrer" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">f=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:
                </div>

               =20
<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb=
3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"></div>

               =20
<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb=
3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"></div>

               =20
<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264">
<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" dir=3D"ltr">As someone who c=
ut their teeth with SVRA but has not turned a wheel with <br class=3D"aolmai=
l_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">them in 10 years, here's my take.=
<br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"><br class=3D"a=
olmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">Seems like a decent marketin=
g move on SVRA's part to attempt to get some <br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb331=
0yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">of the small bore racers back to the club, es=
sentially offering a free <br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" cle=
ar=3D"none">entry to a premier festival event. Hopefully it will be successf=
ul for <br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">them, l=
ast year I think there were three Triumph entries at this event!&nbsp; <br c=
lass=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">I wonder if the ges=
ture will result in boosting the entries of our cars <br class=3D"aolmail_yd=
pd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">at other SVRA races, obviously that i=
s what they are hoping for.<br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" cl=
ear=3D"none"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">I=
 must say it would be hard to pass up a free entry to this event, the <br cl=
ass=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">Friday afternoon act=
ivities downtown are certainly fun and different. <br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8=
bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">For many that compensates for the limite=
d track time we used to get with <br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv75202582=
64" clear=3D"none">the old SVRA. I can't speak firsthand on how long the ses=
sions are these <br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none=
">days, but less entries usually means more track time!<br class=3D"aolmail_=
ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv=
7520258264" clear=3D"none">I do wonder what SVRA's criteria for the invite i=
s, I ran that same race <br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=
=3D"none">in 2008 that Mike H did, plus LOTS before that dating back to 2000=
, but <br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">no invit=
e for me. I am running a different car now, perhaps that has <br class=3D"ao=
lmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">something to do with it. Or m=
aybe they remember me and just don't want <br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yi=
v7520258264" clear=3D"none">me! I'm thinking it's the latter... ;-)<br class=
=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"><br class=3D"aolmail_yd=
pd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">But to answer Mike's question, as lon=
g as the VRG schedule continues to <br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv752025=
8264" clear=3D"none">have PittRace in September (on this same weekend) and W=
atkins in <br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">Octo=
ber, that's where I will be. I enjoy the track time a lot more than <br clas=
s=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">the festival stuff, an=
d getting to run both tracks in the fall is worth <br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8=
bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">it to me to pass up a free entry.<br cla=
ss=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"><br class=3D"aolmail_=
ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">I can make money, but I can't make t=
ime.<br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">
<div class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264ydp8fe1f3aeyqt7493572799" id=3D=
"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264ydp8fe1f3aeyqtfd32113"><br class=3D"aolmail=
_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">-----Original Message-----<br clas=
s=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"><br class=3D"aolmail_y=
dpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; From: Mike Harmut=
h<br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp; Subject: [Fot] free entry into the Triumph race at the Glen?<br class=3D=
"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8=
bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv75202=
58264" clear=3D"none">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I received this from SVRA today. Th=
ey're not my normal race group but <br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv752025=
8264" clear=3D"none">this seems like a good deal. Anyone else going?<br clas=
s=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"><br class=3D"aolmail_y=
dpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; mike h<br class=3D=
"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">__________________________=
_____________________<br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D=
"none"><a shape=3D"rect" class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" rel=3D"n=
oopener noreferrer" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">fot=
@autox.team.net</a><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"n=
one"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"><a shape=3D=
"rect" class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" rel=3D"noopener noreferrer=
" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/">http://www.fot-racin=
g.com</a><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"><br c=
lass=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">Donate: <a shape=3D=
"rect" class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" rel=3D"noopener noreferrer=
" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team=
.net/donate.html</a><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"=
none">Archive: <a shape=3D"rect" class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" r=
el=3D"noopener noreferrer" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"http://www.team.net/pip=
ermail/fot">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8b=
b3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a shape=3D"rect" cla=
ss=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" rel=3D"noopener noreferrer" target=3D=
"_blank" href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]=
om">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br cla=
ss=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"><br class=3D"aolmail_=
ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv=
7520258264" clear=3D"none"></div>
</div>
</div>

            </div>

        </div>
</div>
_______________________________________________<br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3=
310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"><a shape=3D"rect" class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3=
310yiv7520258264" rel=3D"noopener noreferrer" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"mail=
to:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb331=
0yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264=
" clear=3D"none"><a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://www.fot-racing.com</a><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" cle=
ar=3D"none"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">Do=
nate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/donate.html</a><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" cl=
ear=3D"none">Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb33=
10yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3=
310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv75202582=
64" clear=3D"none"><br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"n=
one"></div>
</div>
</div>
<br class=3D"aolmail_ydpd8bb3310yiv7520258264" clear=3D"none"></div>
</div>
</div>

            </div>

        </div>
</div>

</div>

_______________________________________________<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com" target=3D"_blank">http://www.fot-racin=
g.com</a><br>
<br>
/www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br>
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/kkjj=
[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</div>
</font></div></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div dir=3D"ltr"><span>_=
______________________________________________</span><br><span><a href=3D"ma=
ilto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br><span></span><br><=
span><a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-racing.com</a></sp=
an><br><span></span><br><span>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.=
html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br><span>Archive: <a href=3D=
"http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a></s=
pan><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/o=
ptions/fot/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/vfrac=
[email-masked]</a></span><br><span></span><br><span></span><br></div></blockquo=
te></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-23F47FEC-B5E6-4DCD-9CFB-3C127BBBAEBD--

--===============7654405377831981141==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7654405377831981141==--