Subject: [Fot] Helmet Needed

From: Kenneth Knight via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 09:51:29 -0800

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0469164054825796934==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000A_01D47BFF.9E7E47E0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D47BFF.9E7E47E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello All:

I have signed up my daughter for the University of VARA early next year at
Buttonwillow.  She will be taking the course in her street car and needs a
Snell 2010 or later helmet.  This is a one off so I am hoping to find a full
face helmet in Medium (22-23") that I can pick up at a reasonable price.
Someone may have a smaller helmet (older Snell sticker) that they no longer
run just sitting around.

Contact me if you have something.  Thanks

Ken

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D47BFF.9E7E47E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Hello =
All:<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I have signed up my daughter for the University of =
VARA early next year at Buttonwillow.&nbsp; She will be taking the =
course in her street car and needs a Snell 2010 or later helmet.&nbsp; =
This is a one off so I am hoping to find a full face helmet in Medium =
(22-23&#8221;) that I can pick up at a reasonable price.&nbsp; Someone =
may have a smaller helmet (older Snell sticker) that they no longer run =
just sitting around.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Contact me =
if you have something.&nbsp; Thanks<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ken<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D47BFF.9E7E47E0--

--===============0469164054825796934==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0469164054825796934==--