Subject: [Fot] Joe Boruch

From: Dennis DeLap via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:26:11 -0600

--===============3068223939736417775==
	boundary="_0B87D608-CC13-4233-9A17-BA6F45F9F42C_"

--_0B87D608-CC13-4233-9A17-BA6F45F9F42C_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Anyone have contact info for Joe?=

--_0B87D608-CC13-4233-9A17-BA6F45F9F42C_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body><div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri,sans-=
serif; font-size: 11pt;">Anyone have contact info for Joe?</div></div></bod=
y></html>=

--_0B87D608-CC13-4233-9A17-BA6F45F9F42C_--

--===============3068223939736417775==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3068223939736417775==--