Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen Grand Prix Festival 2019 - Triumph is featured Marque

From: John Styduhar via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 08:19:43 -0400

--===============7340073802079555314==

--00000000000093fa560577b6a345

  The featured Marque of the year for the Watkins Glen Grand Prix Festival
2019 will be Triumph!   You can find details and download/print an entry
form here. http://www. grandprixfestival.com/marque.html

--00000000000093fa560577b6a345
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">=C2=
=A0 The featured Marque of the year for
the Watkins Glen Grand Prix Festival 2019 will be Triumph!=C2=A0 =C2=A0You =
can find
details and download/print an entry form here. <a href=3D"http://www">http:=
//www</a>.
<a href=3D"http://grandprixfestival.com/marque.html">grandprixfestival.com/=
marque.html</a>=C2=A0=C2=A0<br></div></div>

--00000000000093fa560577b6a345--

--===============7340073802079555314==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============7340073802079555314==--