Subject: [Fot] Loooong Race at Blackhawk this weekend

From: "Barr, Scott via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 13:38:31 +0000

--===============8230570853954720227==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_005_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA57CCE068ESVREXCH02mccart_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_005_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA57CCE068ESVREXCH02mccart_
	boundary="_000_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA57CCE068ESVREXCH02mccart_"

--_000_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA57CCE068ESVREXCH02mccart_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA57CCE068ESVREXCH02mccart_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA57CCE068ESVREXCH02mccart_--

--_005_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA57CCE068ESVREXCH02mccart_
Content-Description: image001.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.jpg"; size=93156;
	creation-date="Fri, 19 Oct 2018 13:38:31 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 19 Oct 2018 13:38:31 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA57CCE068ESVREXCH02mccart_
Content-Description: image003.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image003.jpg"; size=78678;
	creation-date="Fri, 19 Oct 2018 13:38:31 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 19 Oct 2018 13:38:31 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA57CCE068ESVREXCH02mccart_--

--===============8230570853954720227==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8230570853954720227==--