Subject: [Fot] Uncle Jack stickers all gone

From: "J.C. Hassall via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 19:12:54 -0400

--===============2723778177875771984==

--0000000000002c9bfc05774710f2

There were a lot of requests, I wish I had more to give out.  Great tribute
to an awesome FOT and friend to all.

jim

--0000000000002c9bfc05774710f2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">There were a lot of requests, I wish I had more to give ou=
t.=C2=A0 Great tribute to an awesome FOT and friend to all.<div><br></div><=
div>jim</div></div>

--0000000000002c9bfc05774710f2--

--===============2723778177875771984==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2723778177875771984==--