Subject: [Fot] TR7 5 Speed Diff Brake Shoes

From: pvucinic at netspace.net.au (Peter Vucinic)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 10:26:23 +1000

Hi All,

Needing some local advice! I need to get a couple of sets 5 Speed rear axle
brake shoes re-lined by Porterfield in Costa-Mesa

Easier if a get a couple of new sets of shoes locally in USA, and send to
Porterfield.

So, any advice on best place to get the shoes? Someone close to Porterfield
to save freight time etc.?

Many thanks. Any advice greatly appreciated.

"You can Make a Small Fortune From Motor Racing. As long as You Started With
A Lage Fortune!"

Kind Regards

Peter Vucinic

TR4 - TR7 V8 - Spitfire MkII

_______________________________________________

 <http://www.fot-racing.com/> http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive:  <http://www.team.net/archive> http://www.team.net/archive

Forums:  <http://www.team.net/forums> http://www.team.net/forums

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/fot/attachments/20180905/b8971ecf/attachment.html>