Subject: [Fot] Tiltech TR2-TR4 camshafts

From: "van.mulders.marcel--- via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 16:28:51 +0200 (CEST)

--===============9041305409531921946==
	boundary="=_0c0125a6-9415-45e0-af2a-b8b7238bc1a2"

--=_0c0125a6-9415-45e0-af2a-b8b7238bc1a2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Some time ago a read an article by Larry Young about TR camshafts with Tilt=
ech 298D and 310F profile and I'm wondering if Fot members have experience =
with these profiles? Or any other profile that might be interesting.=20
During next winter I would like to try a couple of camshafts. For several y=
ears now I've always used a Kent 310=C2=B0 camshaft with "264" profile and =
I'm particulaly interested in cam profiles with a rather high rpm powerband=
 for a newly built 89mm bore TR4 engine with billet steel crankshaft.=20
Marcel=20

--=_0c0125a6-9415-45e0-af2a-b8b7238bc1a2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-seri=
f; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000"><div>Some time ago a read an article&nb=
sp; by Larry Young about TR camshafts with Tiltech 298D and 310F profile an=
d I'm wondering if Fot members have experience with these profiles? Or any =
other profile that might be interesting.</div><div>During next winter I wou=
ld like to try a couple of camshafts. For several years now I've always use=
d a Kent 310=C2=B0 camshaft with "264" profile and I'm particulaly interest=
ed in cam profiles with a rather high rpm powerband for a newly built 89mm =
bore TR4 engine with billet steel crankshaft.</div><div>Marcel</div></div><=
/body></html>
--=_0c0125a6-9415-45e0-af2a-b8b7238bc1a2--

--===============9041305409531921946==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============9041305409531921946==--