Subject: [Fot] Free spitfire racer project

From: Jason Sukey via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 20:34:27 -0400

--000000000000f793e70576e39e0e

--000000000000f793e30576e39e0c

The time has come to let this project go.  This is the (1965?) Spitfire
that I picked up from Scott Barr a couple years ago.  I've made close to
zero progress forward on it, and I need to open up the space in the
garage.  There are log books going back to the late 1960s.
Includes 10 gal fuel cell with new foam (July 2018). I think the
differential is a welded 4.1
no engine or trans.  It is rolling around on stock spitfire axles.
Located in Amherst, Ohio.  Bring your trailer, I'll help push it up there.

Jason Sukey

--000000000000f793e30576e39e0c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">The time has come to let this project go.=C2=A0 This is th=
e (1965?) Spitfire that I picked up from Scott Barr a couple years ago.=C2=
=A0 I&#39;ve made close to zero progress forward on it, and I need to open =
up the space in the garage.=C2=A0 There are log books going back to the lat=
e 1960s.<div>Includes 10 gal fuel cell with new foam (July 2018). I think t=
he differential is a welded 4.1</div><div>no engine or trans.=C2=A0 It is r=
olling around on stock spitfire axles.</div><div>Located in Amherst, Ohio.=
=C2=A0 Bring your trailer, I&#39;ll help push it up there.</div><div><br></=
div><div>Jason Sukey</div></div>

--000000000000f793e30576e39e0c--

--000000000000f793e70576e39e0e
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20180927_201403.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_jml9n1l50>

--000000000000f793e70576e39e0e
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20180927_201434.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_jml9n1lr1>

--000000000000f793e70576e39e0e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--000000000000f793e70576e39e0e--