Subject: [Fot] Guest access to Watkins Glen for VRG "Bog at the Glen" event

From: John Styduhar via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 16:40:28 -0400

--===============4570245986578192177==

--000000000000f65a0c05770895e2

If you are interested in being my guest at the Vintage Racer Group event at
Watkins Glen coming up next weekend, please forward me your name and I will
add it to the track guest list. Just mention my name at the guard shack to
get in.  This is a non-spectator event so you will have almost exclusive
access to this historic F1 track.  150 cars registered in all vintage
classes plus BMW club racing.  Several TRs entered.  Before you arrive,
make sure to review the history of the "BOG" during the 70s.

--000000000000f65a0c05770895e2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">If =
you are interested in being my guest at the Vintage Racer Group event at Wa=
tkins Glen coming up next weekend, please forward me your name and I will a=
dd it to the track guest list. Just mention my name at the guard shack to g=
et in.=C2=A0 This is a non-spectator event so you will have almost exclusiv=
e access to this historic F1 track.=C2=A0 150 cars registered in all vintag=
e classes plus BMW club racing.=C2=A0 Several TRs entered.=C2=A0 Before you=
 arrive, make sure to review the history of the &quot;BOG&quot; during the =
70s.=C2=A0=C2=A0</div></div>

--000000000000f65a0c05770895e2--

--===============4570245986578192177==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============4570245986578192177==--

---

From: Bill Tobin via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 21:38:39 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2463198071113089057==
 boundary="------------FC272A78BFE33559D4AAC2AF"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------FC272A78BFE33559D4AAC2AF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

History of the Bog eh? I seem to remember some hulligans who stole and 
torched a Bluebird tour bus there. I think it was after that the Glen 
drained the Bog. Also some guy dressed all in red who called himself 
"Bud Man"

Lots of debauchery there as I remember.............

OBTW: next weekend will be my 50th anniversary of going to Watkins Glen; 
went up for the USGP in Oct. '68. Where did the time go?

Cheers, Bill

On 9/29/2018 4:40 PM, John Styduhar via Fot wrote:
> If you are interested in being my guest at the Vintage Racer Group 
> event at Watkins Glen coming up next weekend, please forward me your 
> name and I will add it to the track guest list. Just mention my name 
> at the guard shack to get in.  This is a non-spectator event so you 
> will have almost exclusive access to this historic F1 track.  150 cars 
> registered in all vintage classes plus BMW club racing.  Several TRs 
> entered.  Before you arrive, make sure to review the history of the 
> "BOG" during the 70s.
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>

--------------FC272A78BFE33559D4AAC2AF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>History of the Bog eh? I seem to remember some hulligans who
      stole and torched a Bluebird tour bus there. I think it was after
      that the Glen drained the Bog. Also some guy dressed all in red
      who called himself "Bud Man"</p>
    <p>Lots of debauchery there as I remember.............</p>
    <p>OBTW: next weekend will be my 50th anniversary of going to
      Watkins Glen; went up for the USGP in Oct. '68. Where did the time
      go?</p>
    <p>Cheers, Bill<br>
    </p>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 9/29/2018 4:40 PM, John Styduhar via
      Fot wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAMJWJcGy5PZ2GKk4hYgHzEton=[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small">If you are
          interested in being my guest at the Vintage Racer Group event
          at Watkins Glen coming up next weekend, please forward me your
          name and I will add it to the track guest list. Just mention
          my name at the guard shack to get in.  This is a non-spectator
          event so you will have almost exclusive access to this
          historic F1 track.  150 cars registered in all vintage classes
          plus BMW club racing.  Several TRs entered.  Before you
          arrive, make sure to review the history of the "BOG" during
          the 70s.  </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-racing.com</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------FC272A78BFE33559D4AAC2AF--

--===============2463198071113089057==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2463198071113089057==--