Subject: [Fot] Spit Racer in Texas on BAT

From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 09:23:01 -0400

--===============4942345906661897462==

--00000000000068b0a70575ac7dd6

Just ran across this car, not mine, NFI, Looks clean.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1964-triumph-spitfire-2/

mike h

--00000000000068b0a70575ac7dd6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Just ran across this car, not mine, =
NFI, Looks clean.</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://bringatrailer=
.com/listing/1964-triumph-spitfire-2/">https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19=
64-triumph-spitfire-2/</a></div><div><br></div><div>mike h<br></div></div><=
/div>

--00000000000068b0a70575ac7dd6--

--===============4942345906661897462==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============4942345906661897462==--