Subject: [Fot] FERODO Disc Pads Compounds

From: pvucinic at netspace.net.au (Peter Vucinic)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2018 12:09:11 +1000

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone has experience with FERODO disc pads in either DS1.11 or
DSUNO compounds?

Time for a new set on the TR7 V8 so looking at what's about that I can get
my hands on easily and at a sensible price!

Thanks in advance. Any advice appreciated.

"You can Make a Small Fortune From Motor Racing. As long as You Started With
A Lage Fortune!"

Kind Regards

Peter Vucinic

TR4 - TR7 V8 - Spitfire MkII

_______________________________________________

 <http://www.fot-racing.com/> http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive:  <http://www.team.net/archive> http://www.team.net/archive

Forums:  <http://www.team.net/forums> http://www.team.net/forums

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/fot/attachments/20180902/94963260/attachment.html>