Subject: [Fot] TR4 Lemons project for sale - Bay Area

From: Andrew Packard via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2018 21:14:08 -0700

--===============7525318643346360911==

--Apple-Mail=_67B31B05-FA1C-47E7-8D41-EEE617EE194E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Hello all FOTers,
I am selling the TR4 Lemons race car project since I am likely leaving =
the Bay Are and won't be bringing the project with me.  I was the lucky =
one to have the project stored at my house so now I'm the one =
responsible for finding it a new owner.  The car was bought with an =
older Rotary conversion that we removed and it had right wing damage =
that was straightened to Lemons standards.  The car could actually be =
completed nicely with some inner fender work and a new R wing, but we =
were just looking for something acceptable for Lemons.  We actually have =
an extra inner body shell to provide the inner panel if someone is =
interested. =20

We had the car nicely caged with some extra height for a tall driver.  =
It has plates that tie into the body mounts which have been reinforced =
with pipes welded into the body mount tubes.  The front suspension has =
also been reinforced with welded boxing of frame mounting points and =
later TR emergency brake was added on the propeller shaft tunnel.  the =
rear leaf springs have also been supported with a control arm.  We have =
a GT6 motor and transmission fitted in the car, but front and rear =
engine mounts need to be finalized.  There is a rear tube shock =
conversion, similar to GT6 set ups and there are vented front rotors =
with stock calipers with the expansion spacer utilized.  Port and =
polished intake, 175 Stromberg carbs and a Falcon header from Moss =
Europe are there to be installed.  It currently has 16X7 panasports with =
aging R888 tires all around I used to autocross in my TR250, but I'm =
debating whether or not to include them (price will dictate).  There is =
a 20 gallon (maybe 22?) fuel cell installed with a pricey in-line fuel =
pump set up purchased from the local speed shop.   A higher volume =
aluminum radiator has also been obtained and fitted.  We were looking to =
make use of a six-cylinder loom to wire the car, but haven't gotten to =
that point yet. =20

I'm posting the car to the 24 hours of Lemons folks I know, as well, but =
thought someone in this group might be interested.  I'm not sure of Mark =
allows pictures in this forum, but I've attached a poor one in the =
background of a heated wall ball game.  I can snap current photos and =
send tomorrow anyone who possible could be interested.  Please let me =
know if there are specific questions I can answer to anyone with =
interest.   =20

Andy Packard
415 205 8027
[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_67B31B05-FA1C-47E7-8D41-EEE617EE194E
	type="text/html";
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_D45DB95B-ED6D-46D0-8919-8756561322CB"

--Apple-Mail=_D45DB95B-ED6D-46D0-8919-8756561322CB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>Hello all FOTers,</div><div>I am selling the TR4 Lemons race car =
project since I am likely leaving the Bay Are and won't be bringing the =
project with me. &nbsp;I was the lucky one to have the project stored at =
my house so now I'm the one responsible for finding it a new owner. =
&nbsp;The car was bought with an older Rotary conversion that we removed =
and it had right wing damage that was straightened to Lemons standards. =
&nbsp;The car could actually be completed nicely with some inner fender =
work and a new R wing, but we were just looking for something acceptable =
for Lemons. &nbsp;We actually have an extra inner body shell to provide =
the inner panel if someone is interested. =
&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>We had the car nicely caged with some =
extra height for a tall driver. &nbsp;It has plates that tie into the =
body mounts which have been reinforced with pipes welded into the body =
mount tubes. &nbsp;The front suspension has also been reinforced with =
welded boxing of frame mounting points and later TR emergency brake was =
added on the propeller shaft tunnel. &nbsp;the rear leaf springs have =
also been supported with a control arm. &nbsp;We have a GT6 motor and =
transmission fitted in the car, but front and rear engine mounts need to =
be finalized. &nbsp;There is a rear tube shock conversion, similar to =
GT6 set ups and there are vented front rotors with stock calipers with =
the expansion spacer utilized. &nbsp;Port and polished intake, 175 =
Stromberg carbs and a Falcon header from Moss Europe are there to be =
installed. &nbsp;It currently has 16X7 panasports with aging R888 =
tires&nbsp;all around&nbsp;I used to autocross in my TR250, but I'm =
debating whether or not to include them (price will dictate). =
&nbsp;There is a 20 gallon (maybe 22?) fuel cell installed with a pricey =
in-line fuel pump set up purchased from the local speed shop. &nbsp; A =
higher volume aluminum radiator has also been obtained and fitted. =
&nbsp;We were looking to make use of a six-cylinder loom to wire the =
car, but haven't gotten to that point yet. =
&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>I'm posting the car to the 24 hours of =
Lemons folks I know, as well, but thought someone in this group might be =
interested. &nbsp;I'm not sure of Mark allows pictures in this forum, =
but I've attached a poor one in the background of a heated wall ball =
game. &nbsp;I can snap current photos and send tomorrow anyone who =
possible could be interested. &nbsp;Please let me know if there are =
specific questions I can answer to anyone with interest. &nbsp; =
&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><br><div apple-content-edited=3D"true">
Andy Packard<br>415 205 8027<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br>
</div>
<img id=3D"73999c64-8c42-44bc-991b-60bb04296a09" height=3D"180" =
width=3D"320" apple-width=3D"yes" apple-height=3D"yes" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"></body></htm=
l>=

--Apple-Mail=_D45DB95B-ED6D-46D0-8919-8756561322CB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=DSCF4066.jpeg
	name="DSCF4066.jpeg"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_D45DB95B-ED6D-46D0-8919-8756561322CB--

--Apple-Mail=_67B31B05-FA1C-47E7-8D41-EEE617EE194E--

--===============7525318643346360911==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============7525318643346360911==--