Subject: [Fot] SFI warning on counterfeit gear

From: Mike Harmuth <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 10:28:15 -0500

--===============3239836456890218308==

--001a113f9794725bae054194f437

Most of the people on this list probably received the heads up from the
SCCA yesterday about counterfeit SFI certification patches but it's worth
repeating. If you recently bought safety equipment, you should inspect it.

http://cdn.growassets.net/user_files/scca/downloads/000/018/418/rm_16-07.pdf?1479137365

thanks
mike h

--001a113f9794725bae054194f437
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div>Most of the people on this list probably receive=
d the heads up
 from the SCCA yesterday about counterfeit SFI certification patches but
 it&#39;s worth repeating. If you recently bought safety equipment, you=20
should inspect it.<br><br><br><a href=3D"http://cdn.growassets.net/user_fil=
es/scca/downloads/000/018/418/rm_16-07.pdf?1479137365">http://cdn.growasset=
s.net/user_files/scca/downloads/000/018/418/rm_16-07.pdf?1479137365</a><br>=
<br></div>thanks<br></div>mike h<br></div>

--001a113f9794725bae054194f437--

--===============3239836456890218308==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3239836456890218308==--