Subject: [Fot] GT6 Trans tunnel cover

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 16:12:42 -0500

--===============2880906110182396918==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_8A598D96-3BBD-4C1A-9DB6-CB34D26044AD"

--Apple-Mail=_8A598D96-3BBD-4C1A-9DB6-CB34D26044AD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Victoria British still lists fiberglass ones - p 13 of the GT6/Spit =
catalog #10-320, $119.95 - as well as the ABS ones.

That doesn't mean they have them, but they are listed. =20=

--Apple-Mail=_8A598D96-3BBD-4C1A-9DB6-CB34D26044AD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Victoria British still lists fiberglass ones - p 13 of the GT6/Spit catalog #10-320, $119.95 - as well as the ABS ones.<div><br></div><div>That doesn't mean they have them, but they are listed. &nbsp;</div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_8A598D96-3BBD-4C1A-9DB6-CB34D26044AD--

--===============2880906110182396918==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2880906110182396918==--