Subject: [Fot] Amelia

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 20:03:41 +0000

--_003_4BDA83A35BBC4535824C522378928611mhclawcom_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Gee, had't thought of it, but my car has a history back to 1989 + and was o=
nce owned by the famous and unequaled Bob Kramer, which in and of itself sh=
ould qualify it. Picture attached

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent by =
a law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that is confidenti=
al, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. I=
f you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are =
not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, an=
y part of it, or any attachments. If you have received this message in erro=
r, please delete this message and any attachments from your system without =
reading the content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent tr=
ansmission. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privi=
lege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this comm=
unication. Thank you for your cooperation. 11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE. We a=
re a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under th=
e federal Bankruptcy Code.

--_003_4BDA83A35BBC4535824C522378928611mhclawcom_
Content-Description: photo.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="photo.JPG"; size=179489;
	creation-date="Wed, 02 Nov 2016 20:03:38 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 02 Nov 2016 20:03:38 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_003_4BDA83A35BBC4535824C522378928611mhclawcom_
Content-Description: ATT00001.txt
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ATT00001.txt"; size=25;
	creation-date="Wed, 02 Nov 2016 20:03:38 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 02 Nov 2016 20:03:38 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

DQoNCg0KU2VudCBmcm9tIG15IGlQaG9uZQ==
--_003_4BDA83A35BBC4535824C522378928611mhclawcom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--_003_4BDA83A35BBC4535824C522378928611mhclawcom_--