Subject: [Fot] Another sale

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 15:48:29 -0600

--===============4302870786918765150==

<html>
<body>
British Parts Northwest has a Black Friday sale going through this
link:<br><br>
<a href="http://www.bpnorthwest.com/?utm_source=British+Parts+NW&amp;utm_campaign=f037fcbb8d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2016_11_18&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_term=0_85c0fe155d-f037fcbb8d-63636173&amp;ct=t(Black_Friday_Cyber_Monday_2010611_18_2016)&amp;mc_cid=f037fcbb8d&amp;mc_eid=b0a05a8be0" eudora="autourl">
http://www.bpnorthwest.com/?utm_source=British+Parts+NW&amp;utm_campaign=f037fcbb8d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2016_11_18&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_term=0_85c0fe155d-f037fcbb8d-63636173&amp;ct=t(Black_Friday_Cyber_Monday_2010611_18_2016)&amp;mc_cid=f037fcbb8d&amp;mc_eid=b0a05a8be0</a>
<br><br>
Here's what they say about the sale:<br>
<div align="center">We saw on the news this week that Black Friday has
turned into snoozer of sales.&nbsp; Not us at British Parts Northwest,
this spurred us on for a Big Sale.&nbsp; Starting on Friday we have many
prices at 45% off our Regular pricing.&nbsp; This will be Good on Friday
Only.&nbsp; From Saturday to Cyber Monday we will still have great prices
with up to 35% off of Regular pricing.&nbsp; Don't miss out and shop
soon, no backorders will be taken, and pricing will be good for in stock
items only.&nbsp; Free Ground Shipping to the 48 States with orders over
$149.00. No restrictions on products, No Sales Tax, every order that is
over $149 will be shipped Free of charge to any address in the 48 States.
Simple.<br>
&nbsp; <br>
Hurry the entire Sale ends at Midnight on Monday November 28th.<br><br>
</div>
I'm finding my normal winter rebuild items (bearings and such)
discounted.<br><br>
Regards, Tony Drews</body>
<br>
</html>

--===============4302870786918765150==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4302870786918765150==--