Subject: [Fot] 2016 Triumph Christmas Ornament

From: Bud Rolofson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 20:25:41 -0700

--===============7161897072432666144==

--Apple-Mail=_D148D0F9-5FC0-4092-BF32-B952E5D14B3E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

Starring the 69 Mark III Spitfire.

=
http://s1162.photobucket.com/user/levi3451/media/Triumph%20Christmas%20Dec=
oration/IMG_0399_zpsczpjartu.mp4.html?sort=3D3&o=3D0

I=92d almost forgot I had a photo bucket library. The other albums with =
related car stuff are open if you are really bored.

Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas to all.
Bud=

--Apple-Mail=_D148D0F9-5FC0-4092-BF32-B952E5D14B3E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;">Starring the 69 Mark III Spitfire.<br><br><a =
href=3D"http://s1162.photobucket.com/user/levi3451/media/Triumph%20Christm=
as%20Decoration/IMG_0399_zpsczpjartu.mp4.html?sort=3D3&amp;o=3D0">http://s=
1162.photobucket.com/user/levi3451/media/Triumph%20Christmas%20Decoration/=
IMG_0399_zpsczpjartu.mp4.html?sort=3D3&amp;o=3D0</a><br><br>I=92d almost =
forgot I had a photo bucket library. The other albums with related car =
stuff are open if you are really bored.<br><br>Happy Holidays and a =
Merry Christmas to all.<br>Bud</body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_D148D0F9-5FC0-4092-BF32-B952E5D14B3E--

--===============7161897072432666144==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7161897072432666144==--