Subject: [Fot] CRE clutch type differential spitfire

From: Jason Sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 22:26:46 -0400

--===============3407234483971694350==

--001a114ab36e0d3e9905405c4a36

Amici,
    Does anyone have any knowledge about a "CRE" clutch type differential
for a Spitfire?

I've come across a used Spitfire "limited slip" differential for sale: the
seller tells me it's a CRE, which he describes as a clutch plate type LSD.
I know of the Gripper clutch type LSD for the spits, but I've not heard of
the CRE.

Thanks,
Jason Sukey

--001a114ab36e0d3e9905405c4a36
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Amici,<div>=C2=A0 =C2=A0 Does anyone have any knowledge ab=
out a &quot;CRE&quot; clutch type differential for a Spitfire?</div><div><b=
r></div><div>I&#39;ve come across a used Spitfire &quot;limited slip&quot; =
differential for sale: the seller tells me it&#39;s a CRE, which he describ=
es as a clutch plate type LSD.=C2=A0 I know of the Gripper clutch type LSD =
for the spits, but I&#39;ve not heard of the CRE.</div><div><br></div><div>=
Thanks,</div><div>Jason Sukey</div></div>

--001a114ab36e0d3e9905405c4a36--

--===============3407234483971694350==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3407234483971694350==--