Subject: [Fot] Cosmic GT 13x6 Race wheels for Spitfire/GT6

From: "Robert MacKenzie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 21:21:29 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3479423367878189745==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00FF_01D24761.E42ED540"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00FF_01D24761.E42ED540
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have a set of 4 Cosmic GT  13x6 race wheels for sale.  Will fit Spitfire
and GT6.

Currently listed on Ebay  @ $550 but will sell to FOT member for $400 +
shipping

Photo:  http://imgur.com/a/EaQkC

Good condition, recently glass bead blasted and re-painted.  Some nicks and
dings but nothing serious.

WILL TRADE for two 13x6 Wolfrace wheels to complete my set.

Questions?  Call me anytime.

Robert MacKenzie

Spitfire Garage

Georgetown, TX

(210) 415-5107

 

------=_NextPart_000_00FF_01D24761.E42ED540
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have a =
set of 4 Cosmic GT&nbsp; 13x6 race wheels for sale.&nbsp; Will fit =
Spitfire and GT6.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Currently =
listed on Ebay &nbsp;@ $550 but will sell to FOT member for $400 + =
shipping<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Photo:&nbsp; http://imgur.com/a/EaQkC<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Good =
condition, recently glass bead blasted and re-painted.&nbsp; Some nicks =
and dings but nothing serious.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>WILL TRADE =
for two 13x6 Wolfrace wheels to complete my set.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Questions?&nbsp; Call me anytime.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Robert =
MacKenzie<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Spitfire =
Garage<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Georgetown, =
TX<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>(210) 415-5107<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00FF_01D24761.E42ED540--

--===============3479423367878189745==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3479423367878189745==--