Subject: [Fot] GT6 BJ's (ball joints that is)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 01:10:35 -0400

--===============8745966845370231491==
	boundary="----=_Part_82980_1704233862.1477804235198"

------=_Part_82980_1704233862.1477804235198
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Fellow Tr folkes,

Does anyone know what the angle of the GT6 ball joint stud is? A bunch-o-ca=
rs have a 7 degree angle, but I can't find that anywhere in print for the G=
T. I've got a sports racer here in the shop that uses that setup and needs =
as much help as possible with bad roll center locations and excessive cambe=
r gain. If I could ream the upper hole in the upright to allow the upper a-=
arm to mount a bit lower in the upright (even an eighth of an inch would he=
lp). Moving the=C2=A0 inner pick up may be possible, but only with a whole-=
bunch-o-work, so I'm trying all alternatives first.

A little off my roll center myself....
Nick in Nor Cal

------=_Part_82980_1704233862.1477804235198
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="font-size:14pt;font-family:comic sans ms,sans-serif;color:black;">Fellow Tr folkes,<br><br>Does anyone know what the angle of the GT6 ball joint stud is? A bunch-o-cars have a 7 degree angle, but I can't find that anywhere in print for the GT. I've got a sports racer here in the shop that uses that setup and needs as much help as possible with bad roll center locations and excessive camber gain. If I could ream the upper hole in the upright to allow the upper a-arm to mount a bit lower in the upright (even an eighth of an inch would help). Moving the&nbsp; inner pick up may be possible, but only with a whole-bunch-o-work, so I'm trying all alternatives first.<br><br>A little off my roll center myself....<br>Nick in Nor Cal<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br data-mce-bogus="1"></div>
------=_Part_82980_1704233862.1477804235198--

--===============8745966845370231491==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8745966845370231491==--