Subject: [Fot] Road America May in-car video

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 10:22:55 -0500

May Road America - decent battle until my axle broke
https://youtu.be/qckCAhN38es

Cheers, Tony

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 19:45:40 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5945455835338468625==
	boundary="----=_Part_41240892_1345648385.1477943140112"

------=_Part_41240892_1345648385.1477943140112
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks for sharing the videos, Tony. 

I've only had time to watch one, but I'll get to all of them soon. 

I didn't hear of your axle failure at RA. Sorry to hear about that. 

It's nice to revisit the Sonoma event from your view. Great performance as usual. So many of the first timers at Sonoma quickly gained really impressive speed. 

Our Triumph group is amazingly strong. 

I still have my videos to post. 

// Dave H. 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Tony Drews" <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2016 8:22:55 AM 
Subject: [Fot] Road America May in-car video 

Cheers, Tony 

------=_Part_41240892_1345648385.1477943140112
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>Thanks for sharing the videos, Tony.<br></div><div><br></div><div>=
I've only had time to watch one, but I'll get to all of them soon. &nbsp;</=
div><div><br></div><div>I didn't hear of your axle failure at RA. &nbsp;Sor=
ry to hear about that. &nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>It's nice to revisit=
 the Sonoma event from your view. &nbsp;Great performance as usual. &nbsp;S=
o many of the first timers at Sonoma quickly gained really impressive speed=
. &nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>Our Triumph group is amazingly strong.</d=
iv><div><br></div><div>I still have my videos to post. &nbsp;</div><div><br=
></div><div>// Dave H.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><d=
iv><br></div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-=
weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,=
Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><b>From: </b>"Tony Drews" &lt;tony@tonydr=
ews.com&gt;<br><b>To: </b>[email-masked]<br><b>Sent: </b>Monday, Octobe=
r 31, 2016 8:22:55 AM<br><b>Subject: </b>[Fot] Road America May in-car vide=
o<br><div><br></div>May Road America - decent battle until my axle broke<br=
>https://youtu.be/qckCAhN38es<br><div><br></div>Cheers, Tony<br><div><br></=
div>_______________________________________________<br>[email-masked]<b=
r><div><br></div>http://www.fot-racing.com<br><div><br></div>Donate: http:/=
/www.team.net/donate.html<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums=
: http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/m=
ailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br><div><br></div><br></div><div><br=
></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_41240892_1345648385.1477943140112--

--===============5945455835338468625==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5945455835338468625==--