Subject: [Fot] TR4 piston & liner life span

From: "Jim Gray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 12:22:15 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6793795905243069475==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001D_01D231DF.15F4D2C0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01D231DF.15F4D2C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Greetings FoT,

I just finished perfect season sans one session where I snapped off my gas
pedal but better that than the brake.

After two great seasons on the motor I started seeing some fluxuations in my
oil pressure so I'm going to go ahead and rebuild it.

I'll do a compression test today after a quick spin around the neighborhood.

Anyway, I just wanted to see what folks typically get for piston & liner
life. I'm really only seeing a couple seasons.

Thanks for the input,

Jim g

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01D231DF.15F4D2C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Greetings FoT,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I =
just finished perfect season sans one session where I snapped off my gas =
pedal but better that than the brake.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>After two great seasons on the motor I started seeing =
some fluxuations in my oil pressure so I&#8217;m going to go ahead and =
rebuild it.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;ll do a =
compression test today after a quick spin around the =
neighborhood.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Anyway, I just wanted =
to see what folks typically get for piston &amp; liner life. I&#8217;m =
really only seeing a couple seasons.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks for the input,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Jim g<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_001D_01D231DF.15F4D2C0--

--===============6793795905243069475==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6793795905243069475==--