Subject: [Fot] Tr6 transmission

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 06:26:52 -0400

--===============6088610107180636821==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_B1565D88-6C9A-4252-9865-0399F6015C60"

--Apple-Mail=_B1565D88-6C9A-4252-9865-0399F6015C60
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

I'm changing my transmission out (shifting was balky this past weekend) =
and noticed when I pulled the shift lever that the business end has a =
hole drilled in it with, in my case, a small spring hanging part way =
out.  I'm guessing there should have been a small steel ball in there =
(what else are springs for?).

If so, what holds the ball in and what purpose does this all serve?  Is =
there a way to put it back together?

Anyone have a good, complete lever assembly they want to part with?=

--Apple-Mail=_B1565D88-6C9A-4252-9865-0399F6015C60
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I'm changing my transmission out (shifting was balky this past weekend) and noticed when I pulled the shift lever that the business end has a hole drilled in it with, in my case, a small spring hanging part way out. &nbsp;I'm guessing there should have been a small steel ball in there (what else are springs for?).<div><br></div><div>If so, what holds the ball in and what purpose does this all serve? &nbsp;Is there a way to put it back together?</div><div><br></div><div>Anyone have a good, complete lever assembly they want to part with?</div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_B1565D88-6C9A-4252-9865-0399F6015C60--

--===============6088610107180636821==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6088610107180636821==--