Subject: [Fot] Nominate new member

From: Mike Harmuth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 15:32:14 -0400

--===============6377217434431434965==

--001a114072705aa529053c7cc95f

I'd like to nominate Phil Gott for membership. Phil recently returned to
racing with his 1965 TR4A. He joined the Historic Racing Group this spring
and has run a few races with us and will be at the VRG / HRG event this
weekend at NJMP.

Can I get a second?

thanks
mike h

--001a114072705aa529053c7cc95f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div><div>I&#39;d like to nominate Phil Gott for memb=
ership. Phil recently returned to racing with his 1965 TR4A. He joined the =
Historic Racing Group this spring and has run a few races with us and will =
be at the VRG / HRG event this weekend at NJMP.<br><br></div>Can I get a se=
cond?<br><br></div>thanks<br></div>mike h<br></div>

--001a114072705aa529053c7cc95f--

--===============6377217434431434965==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6377217434431434965==--