Subject: [Fot] TriumphCompetition Zolder September 2nd 3rd 2016

From: "Van Mulders Marcel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 15:11:10 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1748030983040124622==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001D_01D20B75.903901E0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01D20B75.903901E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

http://tinyurl.com/hp9u7mt
This is the qualifying : exciting for me, but boring to look at.
Marcel

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01D20B75.903901E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10586.545"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DVerdana><STRONG><A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/hp9u7mt">http://tinyurl.com/hp9u7mt</A></STRON=
G></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D955120813-10092016><FONT size=3D2 =
face=3DVerdana><STRONG>This is=20
the qualifying : exciting for me, but boring to look=20
at.</STRONG></FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D955120813-10092016><STRONG><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DVerdana>Marcel</FONT></STRONG></SPAN></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01D20B75.903901E0--

--===============1748030983040124622==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1748030983040124622==--