Subject: [Fot] vintage racing championship in Nov

From: "Enquiries Road & Track" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:05:40 +1000

--===============8894850130345441618==

--001a1146a1522b3bd6053c88fe0c

is anyone planning to compete at U.S. Vintage Racing National Championship
S.V.R.A. November 2--6, ???

i might be in the US then and could catch up

terry
Australia

--001a1146a1522b3bd6053c88fe0c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">is anyone planning to compete at=C2=A0U.S. Vintage Racing =
National Championship S.V.R.A. November 2--6, ???<div><br></div><div>i migh=
t be in the US then and could catch up</div><div><br></div><div>terry</div>=
<div>Australia<br><div><br></div><div><br><div><div class=3D"gmail_signatur=
e"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div d=
ir=3D"ltr"><div><br></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><=
/div>
</div></div></div>

--001a1146a1522b3bd6053c88fe0c--

--===============8894850130345441618==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8894850130345441618==--