Subject: [Fot] Road America

From: Dennis DeLap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 08:16:52 -0500

--===============2108264309251044225==
	boundary="_1FFE77BA-2FAB-4DFF-894C-B86E6A8E9063_"

--_1FFE77BA-2FAB-4DFF-894C-B86E6A8E9063_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

...or how about an overcrew for Joan on Friday?
Anyone?=

--_1FFE77BA-2FAB-4DFF-894C-B86E6A8E9063_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body><div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri,sans-=
serif; font-size: 11pt;">...or how about an overcrew for Joan on Friday?<br=
>Anyone?</div></div></body></html>=

--_1FFE77BA-2FAB-4DFF-894C-B86E6A8E9063_--

--===============2108264309251044225==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2108264309251044225==--