Subject: Re: [Fot] nitrided crankshaft where in TX?

From: Duncan Charlton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 07:14:51 -0500

Hi Don,

Greg Blake knows of a place in Round Rock that will nitride for $125, but it will have to be straightened and reground afterwards and I’m not sure they do that.  Dennis Murray at Precision Engine Service on Cameron Road sent mine off to Mile High Crankshafts in Denver to have it nitrided, straightened and reground.  That was $400.

Duncan Charlton
Elgin, Texas USA

> On Sep 6, 2016, at 7:39 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> Anyone know where in the Austin, TX area I can get a crankshaft nitrided?
> Or Houston, San Antonio, Dallas?
> Thanks, 
> Don
> 
> 
> 
> 
> DON COUCH PHOTOGRAPHY
> (512)-680-3540
> 
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
> 
> http://www.fot-racing.com
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
> 

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 17:40:01 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6886742924404544724==
	boundary="----=_Part_13769460_1417072676.1473270001754"

------=_Part_13769460_1417072676.1473270001754
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I've heard of cranks being sent from Texas to Colorado for nitriding but that doesn't mean there isn't a nitriding business there. 
We use Mile High Crankshafts. http://milehighcranks.com/ 
jim g 

----- Original Message -----

From: "don" <[email-masked]> 
To: "fot" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 6:39:31 PM 
Subject: [Fot] nitrided crankshaft where in TX? 

DON COUCH PHOTOGRAPHY 
(512)-680-3540 

------=_Part_13769460_1417072676.1473270001754
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>I've heard of cranks being sent from Texas to Colorado for nitridi=
ng but that doesn't mean there isn't a nitriding business there.</div><div>=
We use Mile High Crankshafts. &nbsp;<a href=3D"http://milehighcranks.com/">=
http://milehighcranks.com/</a></div><div>jim g</div><div><br></div><hr id=
=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;te=
xt-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;">=
<b>From: </b>"don" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>"fot" &lt;fot@aut=
ox.team.net&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Tuesday, September 6, 2016 6:39:31 PM<br><b=
>Subject: </b>[Fot] nitrided crankshaft where in TX?<br><div><br></div>Anyo=
ne know where in the Austin, TX area I can get a crankshaft nitrided?<br>Or=
 Houston, San Antonio, Dallas?<br>Thanks, <br>Don<br><div><br></div><br><di=
v><br></div><br>DON COUCH PHOTOGRAPHY<br>(512)-680-3540<br><div><br></div>_=
______________________________________________<br>[email-masked]<br><di=
v><br></div>http://www.fot-racing.com<br><div><br></div>Donate: http://www.=
team.net/donate.html<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: htt=
p://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailma=
n/options/fot/[email-masked]<br><div><br></div><br></div><div><br=
></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_13769460_1417072676.1473270001754--

--===============6886742924404544724==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6886742924404544724==--