Subject: [Fot] TriumphCompetition September 2nd-3rd at Zolter. Race 1

From: "Van Mulders Marcel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 15:02:55 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1106316642346515397==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0015_01D20B74.694754C0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D20B74.694754C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

http://tinyurl.com/zrvz2sf
This is a link to a video of the 1st (30' )race. 
Marcel

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D20B74.694754C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10586.545"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DVerdana><STRONG><A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/zrvz2sf">http://tinyurl.com/zrvz2sf</A></STRON=
G></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D692505612-10092016><FONT size=3D2 =
face=3DVerdana><STRONG>This is a=20
link to a video of the 1st (30' )race. </STRONG></FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D692505612-10092016><STRONG><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DVerdana>Marcel</FONT></STRONG></SPAN></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D20B74.694754C0--

--===============1106316642346515397==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1106316642346515397==--