Subject: [Fot] Triumph Competition Zolder sept 2016 Race2, part 1

From: "Van Mulders Marcel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 15:06:33 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7648430276915753227==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0019_01D20B74.EB2ECB30"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01D20B74.EB2ECB30
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

http://tinyurl.com/gta5km5
This is race 2 : till the pit stop. Shortly after the pit stop, I lost water
because of a leaking pressure cap.
Marcel

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01D20B74.EB2ECB30
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10586.545"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DVerdana><STRONG><A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/gta5km5">http://tinyurl.com/gta5km5</A></STRON=
G></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D102320313-10092016><FONT size=3D2 =
face=3DVerdana><STRONG>This is=20
race 2 : till the pit stop. Shortly after the pit stop, I lost water =
because of=20
a leaking pressure cap.</STRONG></FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D102320313-10092016><STRONG><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DVerdana>Marcel</FONT></STRONG></SPAN></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01D20B74.EB2ECB30--

--===============7648430276915753227==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7648430276915753227==--