Subject: [Fot] Morgan Plus 4 Veteran Racer

From: starr001 University of Minnesota <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 12:24:15 -0500

--===============4722089416083568662==

--94eb2c05d030f0b28c053c52c3d3

Race Ready TR3/4 Powered 1958 Morgan Plus 4 Still Seeking a Third Owner.

New Asking Price: $36,000.

This Veteran Warhorse is not a recently constructed "Vintage Racer", but
has been raced since new by two owners in SCCA and Vintage events, with
evolving mods and upgrades.

The engine has the good stuff (steel crank, H-beam rods, etc. ) and
produces 150 HP at the rear wheels. The engine was refreshed in summer 2015
and ran one event (ELVF 2015).

Fast: 2:44's at Road America, 1:50's at BIR 2.5 mi. course.

Contact Patrick Starr at:
[email-masked]

See www.1958morgan.wordpress.com for photos, engine details, mods and
upgrades and race history.

--94eb2c05d030f0b28c053c52c3d3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Race Ready TR3/4 Powered 1958 Morgan Plus 4 Still Seeking =
a Third Owner.<div><br></div><div>New Asking Price: $36,000.</div><div><br>=
</div><div>This Veteran Warhorse is not a recently constructed &quot;Vintag=
e Racer&quot;, but has been raced since new by two owners in SCCA and Vinta=
ge events, with evolving mods and upgrades.</div><div><br></div><div>The en=
gine has the good stuff (steel crank, H-beam rods, etc. ) and produces 150 =
HP at the rear wheels. The engine was refreshed in summer 2015 and ran one =
event (ELVF 2015).</div><div><br></div><div>Fast: 2:44&#39;s at Road Americ=
a, 1:50&#39;s at BIR 2.5 mi. course.</div><div><br></div><div>Contact Patri=
ck Starr at:=C2=A0</div><div><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">starr001@u=
mn.edu</a>=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>See <a href=3D"http://www.1958mor=
gan.wordpress.com">www.1958morgan.wordpress.com</a> for photos, engine deta=
ils, mods and upgrades and race history.=C2=A0</div></div>

--94eb2c05d030f0b28c053c52c3d3--

--===============4722089416083568662==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4722089416083568662==--