Subject: [Fot] Bring a Buy/Sell Info

From: Jerry Poole <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 07:53:27 -0400 (EDT)

--===============8850559456718718920==
	boundary="----=_Part_410375328_1477884626.1473767607080"

------=_Part_410375328_1477884626.1473767607080
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I wanted to bid on an Argo Super Vee that was listed on BAT. Registered as per their instructions until I came to "PAYMENT" They wanted credit card information,: WAY MORE INFORMATION THAN I WANTED TO GIVE TO SOMEONE I DID NOT KNOW OR HOW GOOD THEIR ONLINE SECURITY WAS!!!! So I passed on bidding the car. JMO. Jerry 

------=_Part_410375328_1477884626.1473767607080
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><div>I wanted to bid on an Argo Super Vee that was listed on BAT. Registered as per their instructions until I came to "PAYMENT" &nbsp;They wanted credit card information,: &nbsp; WAY MORE INFORMATION THAN I &nbsp;WANTED TO GIVE TO SOMEONE I DID NOT KNOW OR HOW GOOD THEIR ONLINE SECURITY WAS!!!! &nbsp;So I passed on bidding the car. &nbsp;JMO. &nbsp;Jerry</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_410375328_1477884626.1473767607080--

--===============8850559456718718920==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8850559456718718920==--

---

From: Bill <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 07:35:37 -0700

--===============5337399415859290137==

--Apple-Mail=_8E19F47C-4EEA-4490-94E7-8D3400423FCF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

You can create a credit card for temporary use at any time. =
https://privacyblog.com/2015/01/15/why-you-need-a-temporary-credit-card-nu=
mber/ =
<https://privacyblog.com/2015/01/15/why-you-need-a-temporary-credit-card-n=
umber/> You can set a maximum amount the card can be charged and then =
cancel it after use.=20

On Sep 13, 2016, at 4:53 AM, Jerry Poole <[email-masked]> =
wrote:
>=20
> I wanted to bid on an Argo Super Vee that was listed on BAT. =
Registered as per their instructions until I came to "PAYMENT"  They =
wanted credit card information,:   WAY MORE INFORMATION THAN I  WANTED =
TO GIVE TO SOMEONE I DID NOT KNOW OR HOW GOOD THEIR ONLINE SECURITY =
WAS!!!!  So I passed on bidding the car.  JMO.  Jerry
>=20
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>=20
>=20

--Apple-Mail=_8E19F47C-4EEA-4490-94E7-8D3400423FCF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">You can create a credit card for temporary use at any =
time.&nbsp;<a =
href=3D"https://privacyblog.com/2015/01/15/why-you-need-a-temporary-credit=
-card-number/" =
class=3D"">https://privacyblog.com/2015/01/15/why-you-need-a-temporary-cre=
dit-card-number/</a>&nbsp;You can set a maximum amount the card can be =
charged and then cancel it after use.&nbsp;<div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">On Sep 13, 2016, at 4:53 AM, Jerry =
Poole &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<div><blockquote =
type=3D"cite" class=3D""><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div =
class=3D""><div class=3D""><div style=3D"font-family: arial, helvetica, =
sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;" class=3D""><div class=3D"">I wanted to bid =
on an Argo Super Vee that was listed on BAT. Registered as per their =
instructions until I came to "PAYMENT" &nbsp;They wanted credit card =
information,: &nbsp; WAY MORE INFORMATION THAN I &nbsp;WANTED TO GIVE TO =
SOMEONE I DID NOT KNOW OR HOW GOOD THEIR ONLINE SECURITY WAS!!!! =
&nbsp;So I passed on bidding the car. &nbsp;JMO. =
&nbsp;Jerry</div></div></div>_____________________________________________=
__<br class=3D""><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">http://www.fot-racing.com<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">Donate: =
http://www.team.net/forums<br class=3D"">Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br =
class=3D""><br class=3D""><br class=3D""></div></blockquote></div><br =
class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_8E19F47C-4EEA-4490-94E7-8D3400423FCF--

--===============5337399415859290137==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5337399415859290137==--

---

From: Bruce Lapierre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 12:12:53 -0400

--===============5384172967617155363==
	boundary="----=_Part_200808_929513573.1473783173856"

------=_Part_200808_929513573.1473783173856
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

 Great info Bill.  Thanks
 
Bruce Lapierre X#46

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill <[email-masked]>
To: Jerry Poole <[email-masked]>
Cc: fot <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue, Sep 13, 2016 12:08 pm
Subject: Re: [Fot] Bring a Buy/Sell Info

You can create a credit card for temporary use at any time. https://privacyblog.com/2015/01/15/why-you-need-a-temporary-credit-card-number/ You can set a maximum amount the card can be charged and then cancel it after use. 

On Sep 13, 2016, at 4:53 AM, Jerry Poole <[email-masked]> wrote:

------=_Part_200808_929513573.1473783173856
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='arial'>
<div><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" style="background-color: transparent;">&nbsp;Great info Bill.&nbsp; Thanks</font></div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Bruce Lapierre X#46</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div style="color: black; font-family: arial,helvetica; font-size: 10pt;">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Bill &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: Jerry Poole &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Cc: fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Tue, Sep 13, 2016 12:08 pm<br>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Bring a Buy/Sell Info<br>
<br>

<div id="AOLMsgPart_1.2_d7d26c51-f2a8-474f-8c57-4582ea19b12d">

<div class="aolReplacedBody" style="-ms-word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;">You can create a credit card for temporary use at any time.&nbsp;<a href="https://privacyblog.com/2015/01/15/why-you-need-a-temporary-credit-card-number/" target="_blank">https://privacyblog.com/2015/01/15/why-you-need-a-temporary-credit-card-number/</a>&nbsp;You can set a maximum amount the card can be charged and then cancel it after use.&nbsp;
<div><br>
</div>

<div>On Sep 13, 2016, at 4:53 AM, Jerry Poole &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:
<div><blockquote><br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
<div>
<div>
<div style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<div>I wanted to bid on an Argo Super Vee that was listed on BAT. Registered as per their instructions until I came to "PAYMENT" &nbsp;They wanted credit card information,: &nbsp; WAY MORE INFORMATION THAN I &nbsp;WANTED TO GIVE TO SOMEONE I DID NOT KNOW OR HOW GOOD THEIR ONLINE SECURITY WAS!!!! &nbsp;So I passed on bidding the car. &nbsp;JMO. &nbsp;Jerry</div>
</div>
</div>
_______________________________________________<br>
<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<a href="http://www.fot-racing.com" target="_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</div>
</blockquote></div>
<br>
</div>
</div>

</div>

_______________________________________________<br>
<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<a href="http://www.fot-racing.com" target="_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</div>
</font>
------=_Part_200808_929513573.1473783173856--

--===============5384172967617155363==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5384172967617155363==--