Subject: [Fot] Bring A Trailer

From: "Jeff Snook" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 17:49:28 -0400

I have marketed 4 cars for customers this summer on BaT.  Everything Duncan
Charlton says is correct including the last minute bidding.  I sold a 1972
Mercedes 280SEL, a 1963 Split Window Corvette, a 1972 Jag XKE 12 Cylinder,
and most recently a nice one-owner MGA 1600 MkII.  In every case the selling
price was more than the reserve negotiated with BaT.  The selling prices
were anywhere from 10% to 50% more than the reserve.  I love the site for
all the reasons Duncan mentions.  I have tried to buy a few cars on BaT, but
found the prices went too high.  Good for a seller, not so good for a buyer.
But, by the time the 7 day auction is over the car you are looking at has
been pretty well vetted by the BaT community and you know what you are
getting.

I've marketed over 200 vehicles in the last 12 years, mostly on eBay, but
BaT is my go-to auction now.  Only use eBay when BaT will not accept the
vehicle because it is too common, or too cheap.

If anyone wants more info, just send me an email.

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com
419-344-0319 (Mobile)

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive