Subject: [Fot] RE TR4 Second Gear Bush

From: "Enquiries Road & Track" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 08:11:33 +1000

--===============7179299188283846386==

--001a11444b4e2236f1053c93223e

that arrangement was originally used in the british police cars and then
the Stag. i dont recall it was ever used in TR's. my (rather vague)
recollection is the gear is different as the lube hole is in a different
place to the brass bushed gear and the top hat (washer) section is thicker.
 the steel bushes were staked in place with a tiny ball bearing and did not
float like the brass bush

--001a11444b4e2236f1053c93223e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">that arrangement was originally used in the british police=
 cars and then the Stag. i dont recall it was ever used in TR&#39;s. my (ra=
ther vague) recollection is the gear is different as the lube hole is in a =
different place to the brass bushed gear and the top hat (washer) section i=
s thicker. =C2=A0the steel bushes were staked in place with a tiny ball bea=
ring and did not float like the brass bush
</div>

--001a11444b4e2236f1053c93223e--

--===============7179299188283846386==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7179299188283846386==--