Subject: [Fot] re GT6 MK3 Head

From: "Enquiries Road & Track" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 20:18:56 +1000

--===============7942946454574853765==

--94eb2c0849e2a457b7053d01e0b6

if it was head #218225, then the chamber was originally 14mm deep and head
86mm thick.

if it was head #218226, then the chamber was originally 15mm deep and head
88.5mm thick.

sorry, dont have chamber cc values to hand. these are from my hand written
notes from working on them from 1970 onwards. i recorded every head i took
off

Terry

--94eb2c0849e2a457b7053d01e0b6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">if it was head #218225, then the chamber was originally 14=
mm deep and head 86mm thick.=C2=A0<div><br></div><div>if it was head #21822=
6, then the chamber was originally 15mm deep and head 88.5mm thick.=C2=A0</=
div><div><br></div><div>sorry, dont have chamber cc values to hand. these a=
re from my hand written notes from working on them from 1970 onwards. i rec=
orded every head i took off</div><div><br></div><div>Terry<br clear=3D"all"=
><div><div class=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"=
><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><br><br></div></div></div=
></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>
</div></div>

--94eb2c0849e2a457b7053d01e0b6--

--===============7942946454574853765==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7942946454574853765==--