Subject: [Fot] TriumphCompetition2016 at Circuit f Zolder. Second part of race 2

From: "Van Mulders Marcel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 15:15:48 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============4986162546582026721==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0021_01D20B76.36364B20"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01D20B76.36364B20
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

http://tinyurl.com/h53kllk
Of course I was disappointed of this DNF, but al least, my TR4A (ex Bob
Kramer) has proved to be very fast.
Marcel

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01D20B76.36364B20
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10586.545"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DVerdana><STRONG><A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/h53kllk">http://tinyurl.com/h53kllk</A></STRON=
G></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D580281113-10092016><FONT size=3D2 =
face=3DVerdana><STRONG>Of course=20
I was disappointed of this DNF, but al least, my TR4A (ex Bob Kramer) =
has proved=20
to be very fast.</STRONG></FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D580281113-10092016><STRONG><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DVerdana>Marcel</FONT></STRONG></SPAN></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01D20B76.36364B20--

--===============4986162546582026721==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4986162546582026721==--