Subject: Re: [Fot] vintage racing championship in Nov

From: Steve Borowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 21:13:35 -0400

Are you planing on running the HSR Sebring 12 hr Classic Dec 1--4th?
I will be there.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 15, 2016, at 6:05 AM, Enquiries Road & Track <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> is anyone planning to compete at U.S. Vintage Racing National Championship S.V.R.A. November 2--6, ???
> 
> i might be in the US then and could catch up
> 
> terry
> Australia
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
> 
> http://www.fot-racing.com
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
> 

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Robert MacKenzie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 09:35:47 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2924590973843734344==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0051_01D2196B.B340D010"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01D2196B.B340D010
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am entered in a Spitfire [GP] and Dave Foreman is running his Spit as =
well.

=20

Robert

=20

From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Enquiries =
Road & Track
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 5:06 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] vintage racing championship in Nov

=20

is anyone planning to compete at U.S. Vintage Racing National =
Championship S.V.R.A. November 2--6, ???

=20

=20

terry

Australia

=20

=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01D2196B.B340D010
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>I am entered in a Spitfire [GP] and Dave Foreman is running his Spit =
as well.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Robert<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Enquiries =
Road &amp; Track<br><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, September 15, 2016 5:06 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Fot] vintage =
racing championship in Nov<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>is =
anyone planning to compete at&nbsp;U.S. Vintage Racing National =
Championship S.V.R.A. November 2--6, ???<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>i =
might be in the US then and could catch up<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>terry<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Australia<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><div><div><div><div><div=
><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></div></div></div></div></di=
v></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0051_01D2196B.B340D010--

--===============2924590973843734344==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2924590973843734344==--