Subject: [Fot] Road America

From: Dennis DeLap <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 17:17:26 -0500

--===============2540825482813795602==
	boundary="_77911021-BC7C-4533-99CD-3B1D6F701A41_"

--_77911021-BC7C-4533-99CD-3B1D6F701A41_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi all, anyone have an extra crew pass for next Friday at the fall festival=
?

--_77911021-BC7C-4533-99CD-3B1D6F701A41_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body><div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri,sans-=
serif; font-size: 11pt;">Hi all, anyone have an extra crew pass for next Fr=
iday at the fall festival?<br></div></div></body></html>=

--_77911021-BC7C-4533-99CD-3B1D6F701A41_--

--===============2540825482813795602==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2540825482813795602==--