Subject: [Fot] Second

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 18:45:59 -0700

--===============4339951625987752981==

--001a114f8e8459f89d0539859636

A couple days ago I made the second for Jay Creel but apparently just sent
it back to the nominator instead of the fot.  Hope he makes it okay.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*

--001a114f8e8459f89d0539859636
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">A couple days ago I made the second for Jay Creel but appa=
rently just sent it back to the nominator instead of the <span tabindex=3D"=
-1" id=3D":jl.3">fot</span>.=C2=A0 Hope he makes it okay.<br clear=3D"all">=
<div><div class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><p><=
strong><font color=3D"#000099">Never be beaten by equipment.</font></strong=
></p></div></div>
</div>

--001a114f8e8459f89d0539859636--

--===============4339951625987752981==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4339951625987752981==--