Subject: [Fot] E Mail hack

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 11:38:42 -0700

--===============5586591206991745901==

--001a113ecb06a2c17c0539d01516

Both Peg's and my E mail were hacked and a lot of messages were sent under
our names, sorry could not do anything about that.  Everything is fixed
now.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*

--001a113ecb06a2c17c0539d01516
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Both Peg&#39;s and my E mail were hacked and a lot of mess=
ages were sent under our names, sorry could not do anything about that.=C2=
=A0 Everything is fixed now.=C2=A0<br clear=3D"all"><div><div class=3D"gmai=
l_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><p><strong><font color=3D"#=
000099">Never be beaten by equipment.</font></strong></p></div></div>
</div>

--001a113ecb06a2c17c0539d01516--

--===============5586591206991745901==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5586591206991745901==--