Subject: [Fot] Medical Issue, BMW Sedan/trailer for sale

From: "Kenneth Knight" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 12:07:17 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3942177130886922484==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000C_01D1F236.93B6C6C0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01D1F236.93B6C6C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I know that we are all Triumph folks but in VARA we have a fellow racer with
a serious medical issue and his race is almost run.  If anyone is looking
for a BMW 2002 to run in vintage B/C Sedan or the Under 2.5 challenge this
is a nice car and trailer that needs to find a good home.  This is a VARA
car and a solid mid-field runner in good shape as I understand it.  He is
asking $25k for the package but will negotiate.  I am helping his sister put
the word out and we are going to get it posted to the VARA message board
very soon.

If anyone is interested I can forward to you details and pictures.  The car
is in California.

Thanks All, Ken

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01D1F236.93B6C6C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I know =
that we are all Triumph folks but in VARA we have a fellow racer with a =
serious medical issue and his race is almost run.&nbsp; If anyone is =
looking for a BMW 2002 to run in vintage B/C Sedan or the Under 2.5 =
challenge this is a nice car and trailer that needs to find a good =
home.&nbsp; This is a VARA car and a solid mid-field runner in good =
shape as I understand it. &nbsp;He is asking $25k for the package but =
will negotiate.&nbsp; I am helping his sister put the word out and we =
are going to get it posted to the VARA message board very =
soon.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>If anyone is interested I can forward to you details =
and pictures.&nbsp; The car is in California.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks All, =
Ken<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000C_01D1F236.93B6C6C0--

--===============3942177130886922484==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3942177130886922484==--