Subject: [Fot] Grattan GT6+ Footage Friendly Ghost Racing

From: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 13:11:29 -0500

--===============4028516474906793047==

--001a113528fc3add5a053b25ad62

Greetings Triumph Friends,

Here is a link to a Race video from last weekend at Grattan.
A rather hard fought battle of RPM Noise.
Jason Ostrowski
1969 Triumph GT6+ #27 Yellow,
Friendly Ghost Racing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYalUARaz3A

Enjoy!

--001a113528fc3add5a053b25ad62
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Greetings Triumph Friends,</div><div><br></div><div>H=
ere is a link to a Race video from last weekend at Grattan.</div><div>A rat=
her hard fought battle of RPM Noise.</div><div>Jason Ostrowski</div><div>19=
69 Triumph GT6+ #27 Yellow, </div><div>Friendly Ghost Racing=C2=A0</div><di=
v><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DqYalUARaz3A" target=3D"_blan=
k">https://www.youtube.com/watch?<wbr>v=3DqYalUARaz3A</a></div><div><br></d=
iv><div>Enjoy!</div><div><br></div></div>

--001a113528fc3add5a053b25ad62--

--===============4028516474906793047==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4028516474906793047==--