Subject: [Fot] TR5 Injection pump

From: Sam Halkias <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 22:05:41 +0000

--===============0122958908171619790==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_SN1PR13MB0432C680C2961B9C4F4A9208F9150SN1PR13MB0432namp_"

--_000_SN1PR13MB0432C680C2961B9C4F4A9208F9150SN1PR13MB0432namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Looking for a metering injection pump for a petrol injection TR5. Anybody h=
ave a source? Or a unit?

Sam Halkias

--_000_SN1PR13MB0432C680C2961B9C4F4A9208F9150SN1PR13MB0432namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;back=
ground-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
<p>Looking for a metering injection pump for a petrol injection TR5. Anybod=
y have&nbsp;a source? Or a unit?</p>
<p><br>
</p>
<p><br>
</p>
<p>Sam Halkias<br>
</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SN1PR13MB0432C680C2961B9C4F4A9208F9150SN1PR13MB0432namp_--

--===============0122958908171619790==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0122958908171619790==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 14:56:54 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0822092163864152596==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0072_01D1FC85.770F8210"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0072_01D1FC85.770F8210
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

www.prestigeinjection.net <http://www.prestigeinjection.net>  Malcolm Jones
in England.  I've dealt with Malcolm on injector problems and fuel pump
problems and pressure regulators.  I think he knows what he is doing and his
parts worked as advertised.  I don't know if he is still in business.  If he
is not, e-mail me and I do have some other sources that I have not dealt
directly with.  Malcolm prefers to do business by telephone (I used Skype, a
lot cheaper) rather than e-mail.  If you e-mail, it may be awhile before you
hear back.

Tim

1968 TR5

From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Sam Halkias
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 5:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] TR5 Injection pump

Looking for a metering injection pump for a petrol injection TR5. Anybody
have a source? Or a unit?

Sam Halkias

------=_NextPart_000_0072_01D1FC85.770F8210
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><a =
href=3D"http://www.prestigeinjection.net">www.prestigeinjection.net</a> =
Malcolm Jones in England.&nbsp; I&#8217;ve dealt with Malcolm on =
injector problems and fuel pump problems and pressure regulators.&nbsp; =
I think he knows what he is doing and his parts worked as =
advertised.&nbsp; I don&#8217;t know if he is still in business. =
&nbsp;If he is not, e-mail me and I do have some other sources that I =
have not dealt directly with.&nbsp; Malcolm prefers to do business by =
telephone (I used Skype, a lot cheaper) rather than e-mail.&nbsp; If you =
e-mail, it may be awhile before you hear back.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Tim<o:p></o:p=
></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>1968 =
TR5<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
name=3D"_MailEndCompose"><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></a></p><span =
style=3D'mso-bookmark:_MailEndCompose'></span><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Sam =
Halkias<br><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, August 18, 2016 5:06 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Fot] TR5 Injection =
pump<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div id=3Ddivtagdefaultwrapper><p =
style=3D'background:white'><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:black'>Looking for a =
metering injection pump for a petrol injection TR5. Anybody have&nbsp;a =
source? Or a unit?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
style=3D'background:white'><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p><=
/span></p><p style=3D'background:white'><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p><=
/span></p><p style=3D'background:white'><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:black'>Sam =
Halkias<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0072_01D1FC85.770F8210--

--===============0822092163864152596==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0822092163864152596==--