Subject: [Fot] Endurance TR6 at COTA

From: Greg Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2016 17:53:17 -0500

--Apple-Mail-059CB355-3E3E-4AE5-A798-5253ADE0624C
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

We finished the day strong. Only a brief stint in the garage to check some b=
earings. Other than that, ran all day long in the Texas heat. Right now 47th=
 out 100+

Notice the only hood down in the pic?

--Apple-Mail-059CB355-3E3E-4AE5-A798-5253ADE0624C
	name=IMG_0793.JPG;
	x-apple-part-url=4200E054-C91A-4446-A38D-859AD06D5A67
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_0793.JPG
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-059CB355-3E3E-4AE5-A798-5253ADE0624C
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sent from my iPhone
--Apple-Mail-059CB355-3E3E-4AE5-A798-5253ADE0624C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--Apple-Mail-059CB355-3E3E-4AE5-A798-5253ADE0624C--

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 11:49:37 -0400

--===============6043252968658800056==
	boundary="----=_Part_61618_248438828.1470671377395"

------=_Part_61618_248438828.1470671377395
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

It's still early in the morning here.  I read Peter's email response and my initial thought was, "Cooler or not...who the hell wants to add two hundred forty-five pounds to their rear axle?"

Took awhile.  It meant 245 pounds sterling.

I'll be fully awake at some point later in the day.

Bill Dentinger

PS You know, I heard that SVRA raced in the snow at Road America during at least one session last May.  Maybe there would be circumstances where throwing 245 pounds in the boot for traction would work.  You know, like switching to rain tires in the wet.

I have to get some coffee.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Vucinic <[email-masked]>
To: 'Bill Babcock' <[email-masked]>; 'Greg Blake' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Fot' <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sun, Aug 7, 2016 11:09 pm
Subject: Re: [Fot] Endurance TR6 at COTA

Racetorations In the UK used. 245 Pounds
http://www.racetorations.co.uk/triumphs-c56/tr2-c3/tr2-axle-and-differential-c80/racetorations-alloy-finned-differential-cover-p3

------=_Part_61618_248438828.1470671377395
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'2' face=3D'arial'>
<div>It's still early in the morning here.&nbsp; I read&nbsp;Peter's email =
response and my initial thought was, "Cooler or not...who the hell wants to=
 add two hundred forty-five pounds to their rear axle?"</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Took awhile.&nbsp; It meant 245 pounds sterling.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>I'll be fully awake at some point later in the day.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Bill Dentinger</div>

<div><br>
PS You know, I heard that SVRA&nbsp;raced in the snow at Road America durin=
g at least one session last May.&nbsp; Maybe there would be circumstances w=
here throwing 245 pounds in the boot for traction would work.&nbsp; You kno=
w, like switching to rain tires in the wet.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>I have to get some coffee.</div>

<div><br>
<br>
</div>

<div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----=
Original Message-----<br>
From: Peter Vucinic &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: 'Bill Babcock' &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; 'Greg Blake' &lt;gblake58tr3=
@icloud.com&gt;<br>
Cc: 'Fot' &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Sun, Aug 7, 2016 11:09 pm<br>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Endurance TR6 at COTA<br>
<br>

<div id=3D"AOLMsgPart_1.1.2_9a5d8232-24a7-4133-892c-1d6e61e3076c">
<style scoped=3D"">#AOLMsgPart_1.1.2_9a5d8232-24a7-4133-892c-1d6e61e3076c t=
d{color: black;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5=
 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;=
}@font-face {font-family:Tahoma; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}.aolReplace=
dBody p.MsoNormal,.aolReplacedBody  li.MsoNormal,.aolReplacedBody  div.MsoN=
ormal {margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Ti=
mes New Roman","serif";}.aolReplacedBody a:link,.aolReplacedBody  span.MsoH=
yperlink {mso-style-priority:99; color:blue; text-decoration:underline;}.ao=
lReplacedBody a:visited,.aolReplacedBody  span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {mso-st=
yle-priority:99; color:purple; text-decoration:underline;}.aolReplacedBody =
span.EmailStyle17 {mso-style-type:personal-reply; font-family:"Calibri","sa=
ns-serif"; color:#1F497D;}.aolReplacedBody .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:e=
xport-only; font-size:10.0pt;}@page WordSection1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; mar=
gin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}.aolReplacedBody div.WordSection1 {page:Wo=
rdSection1;}</style>
<div class=3D"aolReplacedBody" lang=3D"EN-US">
<div class=3D"WordSection1">
<div class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calib=
ri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'>Racetorations In the UK used. 245 Pounds</s=
pan></div>

<div class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calib=
ri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'><a href=3D"http://www.racetorations.co.uk/t=
riumphs-c56/tr2-c3/tr2-axle-and-differential-c80/racetorations-alloy-finned=
-differential-cover-p3" target=3D"_blank">http://www.racetorations.co.uk/tr=
iumphs-c56/tr2-c3/tr2-axle-and-differential-c80/racetorations-alloy-finned-=
differential-cover-p3</a></span></div>

<div class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calib=
ri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'> </span></div>

<div class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calib=
ri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'>&nbsp;</span></div>

<div>
<div style=3D"border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm"><br>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</font>
------=_Part_61618_248438828.1470671377395--

--===============6043252968658800056==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6043252968658800056==--