Subject: [Fot] More on the computer stuff

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 12:13:33 -0700

--===============3818519817035676280==

--94eb2c05ea7e4eb1930539d092ea

Having just had the hack repaired and a lot of other little bits on the
computers I found that my old email address ([email-masked]) had not
forwarded over a thousand emails dating back several months.  So if anyone
is offended  because I did not answer their message give it another try or
forget the whole thing. :-)

*Never be beaten by equipment.*

--94eb2c05ea7e4eb1930539d092ea
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Having just had the hack repaired and a lot of other littl=
e bits on the computers I found that my old email address (<a href=3D"mailt=
o:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>) had not forwarded over a thousand ema=
ils dating back several months.=C2=A0 So if anyone is offended =C2=A0becaus=
e I did not answer their message give it another try or forget the whole th=
ing. :-)=C2=A0<br clear=3D"all"><div><div class=3D"gmail_signature" data-sm=
artmail=3D"gmail_signature"><p><strong><font color=3D"#000099">Never be bea=
ten by equipment.</font></strong></p></div></div>
</div>

--94eb2c05ea7e4eb1930539d092ea--

--===============3818519817035676280==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3818519817035676280==--