Subject: [Fot] Re nominate Jay Creel

From: norlinengineering <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2016 16:47:30 -0700

--===============1029576589695897120==

----_com.android.email_1927867770625810
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

CiAgICAKCkknZCBsaWtlIHRvIHJlbm9taW5hdGUgSmF5IENyZWVsIHRvIHRoZSBGT1QuIMKgSGUg
d2FzIG9uIGZvciBhIGxvbmcgdGltZSBidXQgZHJvcHBlZCBvZmYgYSB5ZWFyIG9yIHNvIGFnby4g
SGlzIGVtYWlsIGlzIGpheS5jcmVlbEB5YWhvby5jb20KClNlbnQgZnJvbSBteSBWZXJpem9uIDRH
IExURSBzbWFydHBob25l

----_com.android.email_1927867770625810
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

PGh0bWw+PGhlYWQ+PG1ldGEgaHR0cC1lcXVpdj0iQ29udGVudC1UeXBlIiBjb250ZW50PSJ0ZXh0
L2h0bWw7IGNoYXJzZXQ9VVRGLTgiPjwvaGVhZD48Ym9keT4KICAgIAo8ZGl2Pjxicj48L2Rpdj48
ZGl2PkknZCBsaWtlIHRvIHJlbm9taW5hdGUgSmF5IENyZWVsIHRvIHRoZSBGT1QuICZuYnNwO0hl
IHdhcyBvbiBmb3IgYSBsb25nIHRpbWUgYnV0IGRyb3BwZWQgb2ZmIGEgeWVhciBvciBzbyBhZ28u
IEhpcyBlbWFpbCBpcyBqYXkuY3JlZWxAeWFob28uY29tPC9kaXY+PGRpdj48YnI+PC9kaXY+PGRp
dj48YnI+PC9kaXY+PGRpdiBpZD0iY29tcG9zZXJfc2lnbmF0dXJlIj48ZGl2IHN0eWxlPSJmb250
LXNpemU6ODglO2NvbG9yOiMzNjRmNjciIGRpcj0iYXV0byI+U2VudCBmcm9tIG15IFZlcml6b24g
NEcgTFRFIHNtYXJ0cGhvbmU8L2Rpdj48L2Rpdj48L2JvZHk+PC9odG1sPg==

----_com.android.email_1927867770625810--

--===============1029576589695897120==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1029576589695897120==--

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 21:27:48 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6184861601787871670==
	boundary="----=_Part_71987332_1442985421.1470605267998"

------=_Part_71987332_1442985421.1470605267998
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello Jim and Patty, 
In case no one has given a second...Second. 

Dave H. 

----- Original Message -----

From: "norlinengineering" <[email-masked]> 
To: "FOT" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2016 4:47:30 PM 
Subject: [Fot] Re nominate Jay Creel 

I'd like to renominate Jay Creel to the FOT. He was on for a long time but dropped off a year or so ago. His email is [email-masked] 

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone 

------=_Part_71987332_1442985421.1470605267998
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>Hello Jim and Patty,</div><div>In case no one has given a second..=
.Second.</div><div><br></div><div>Dave H.</div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwc=
hr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-deco=
ration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><b>From=
: </b>"norlinengineering" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: <=
/b>"FOT" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Saturday, August 6, 201=
6 4:47:30 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>[Fot] Re nominate Jay Creel<br><div><br></d=
iv><div><br></div><div>I'd like to renominate Jay Creel to the FOT. &nbsp;H=
e was on for a long time but dropped off a year or so ago. His email is jay=
[email-masked]</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div id=3D"composer_sig=
nature"><div style=3D"font-size:88%;color:#364f67" dir=3D"auto">Sent from m=
y Verizon 4G LTE smartphone</div></div><br>________________________________=
_______________<br>[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>http://www.fot-raci=
ng.com<br><div><br></div>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>Archive=
: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsu=
bscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]=
et<br><div><br></div><br></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_71987332_1442985421.1470605267998--

--===============6184861601787871670==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6184861601787871670==--