Subject: [Fot] Oiling hole in tr3/4 rod bearing

From: Mordy Dunst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 09:36:25 -0400

--===============7596951781092093203==
	boundary="----=_Part_120876_980030857.1467984985106"

------=_Part_120876_980030857.1467984985106
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Do you think that the tr3 4 rod bearing shell  needs an oil hole?  As far as I know Carrillo, Pauter, Crower  rods don't place a matching hole in the rod.  The only matching hole is in the original factory rod. 
Mordy

MDunst
Headgasket.com
626.358.1616 T
626.628.3777 F
Triple R Munitions, Inc
626.201.9471 T
FFL 6,7 SOT 2

------=_Part_120876_980030857.1467984985106
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Do you think that&nbsp;the tr3 4 rod bearing shell&nbsp;&nbsp;needs an oil =
hole? &nbsp;As far as I know Carrillo, Pauter, Crower &nbsp;rods don't plac=
e a matching hole in the rod. &nbsp;The only matching hole is in the origin=
al factory rod.&nbsp;<div>Mordy<br><br><br><div id=3D"__aol_mail_signature_=
_">MDunst<br><a dir=3D"ltr" href=3D"http://headgasket.com" x-apple-data-det=
ectors=3D"true" x-apple-data-detectors-type=3D"link" x-apple-data-detectors=
-result=3D"0">Headgasket.com</a><br><a dir=3D"ltr" href=3D"tel:626.358.1616=
" x-apple-data-detectors=3D"true" x-apple-data-detectors-type=3D"telephone"=
 x-apple-data-detectors-result=3D"1">626.358.1616</a> T<br><a dir=3D"ltr" h=
ref=3D"tel:626.628.3777" x-apple-data-detectors=3D"true" x-apple-data-detec=
tors-type=3D"telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result=3D"2">626.628.3777</a=
> F<br>Triple R Munitions, Inc<br><a dir=3D"ltr" href=3D"tel:626.201.9471" =
x-apple-data-detectors=3D"true" x-apple-data-detectors-type=3D"telephone" x=
-apple-data-detectors-result=3D"3">626.201.9471</a> T<br>FFL 6,7 SOT 2<br><=
br><br></div></div>
------=_Part_120876_980030857.1467984985106--

--===============7596951781092093203==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7596951781092093203==--

---

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2016 08:21:48 -0500

--===============6300552387860105887==

<html>
<body>
Unless running stock rods, I see no need for the holes.&nbsp; Oil is fed
from the crank, I can't imagine what a hole that goes nowhere could do to
help things.&nbsp; But, this is opinion not proven fact.<br><br>
Regards, Tony Drews<br><br>
At 08:36 AM 7/8/2016, Mordy Dunst wrote:<br>
<blockquote type=cite class=cite cite="">Do you think that the tr3 4 rod
bearing shell&nbsp; needs an oil hole?&nbsp; As far as I know Carrillo,
Pauter, Crower&nbsp; rods don't place a matching hole in the rod.&nbsp;
The only matching hole is in the original factory rod. <br>
Mordy<br><br>
<br>
MDunst<br>
<a href="http://headgasket.com">Headgasket.com</a><br>
<a href="tel:626.358.1616">626.358.1616</a> T<br>
<a href="tel:626.628.3777">626.628.3777</a> F<br>
Triple R Munitions, Inc<br>
<a href="tel:626.201.9471">626.201.9471</a> T<br>
FFL 6,7 SOT 2<br><br>
<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
[email-masked]<br><br>
<a href="http://www.fot-racing.com/" eudora="autourl">
http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br><br>
Donate:
<a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" eudora="autourl">
Archive:
<a href="http://www.team.net/archive" eudora="autourl">
Forums:
<a href="http://www.team.net/forums" eudora="autourl">
http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" eudora="autourl">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a>
</blockquote></body>
<br>
</html>

--===============6300552387860105887==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6300552387860105887==--