Subject: [Fot] Francorchamps 06 25 2016 2nd part of race 1

From: "Van Mulders Marcel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 16:54:44 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3338538954988334699==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0008_01D1D3B9.44DDC490"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D1D3B9.44DDC490
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

http://tinyurl.com/jgq56cv
 
2nd try for race 1, part 2 , from pitstop to finish.
Marcel

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D1D3B9.44DDC490
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10586.420"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DVerdana><STRONG><A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/jgq56cv">http://tinyurl.com/jgq56cv</A></STRON=
G></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D2 face=3DVerdana></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D642245114-01072016><FONT size=3D2 =
face=3DVerdana><STRONG>2nd try=20
for race 1, part 2&nbsp;, from pitstop=20
to&nbsp;finish.</STRONG></FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D642245114-01072016><STRONG><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DVerdana>Marcel</FONT></STRONG></SPAN></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D1D3B9.44DDC490--

--===============3338538954988334699==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3338538954988334699==--