Subject: [Fot] Francorchamps 2016 25th of June.

From: "Van Mulders Marcel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 16:36:04 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============9046693033203354510==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0000_01D1D3B6.A979B790"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D1D3B6.A979B790
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

http://tinyurl.com/zuubqww
 
This should be a link to a video (on board of my TR4a)  of the very wet 1st
race (1st part of it, before the pitstop). 
Marcel

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D1D3B6.A979B790
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10586.420"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DVerdana><STRONG><A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/zuubqww">http://tinyurl.com/zuubqww</A></STRON=
G></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D2 face=3DVerdana></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D714022914-01072016><FONT size=3D2 =
face=3DVerdana><STRONG>This=20
should be a link to a video (on board of my TR4a)&nbsp; of the very wet =
1st race=20
(1st part of it, before the pitstop). </STRONG></FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D714022914-01072016><STRONG><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DVerdana>Marcel</FONT></STRONG></SPAN></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D1D3B6.A979B790--

--===============9046693033203354510==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9046693033203354510==--