Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Kevin Lynch's GT6

From: Burt Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 10:40:36 -0500

--===============1604104124023061393==

--Apple-Mail=_B9D26D7C-313B-4543-84FD-831E7F4EF4B8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Hello Mark Eden,

I read your report on Kevin's car which was the deciding factor for my =
son and I to buy the car and get into vintage racing. I thank you!

I have been noodling around the internet and noticed that some of these =
cars have triple Weber's. Is that something that we will want to do to =
the GT6 or are we best off leaving the carbs alone? I did note you =
saying that this is the fastest GT6 you have ever driven and that in =
handles and presents well. Please advise.

Also, my son and I want to take a vintage racing course and would love =
to do it using the GT6. Do you know if there is one out your way? Please =
advise.

Thank you and kind regards,

Burt

Burt Stein
Gold Mountain Entertainment
11 Music Square East=20
Suite 103
Nashville, TN 37203
615-255-9000
615-255-9001 fax

Begin forwarded message:

> From: [email-masked]
> Subject: Fwd: [Fot] Kevin Lynch's GT6
> Date: May 20, 2016 9:03:37 AM CDT
> To: Burt Stein <[email-masked]>
>=20
>  Rereading this from Mark Eden
> sure makes this car sound tempting but there isn't much to compare it =
to and still mysteries around it which you won't know about unless/until =
you pay your money and take your chances.
> For one thing how easy or hard to
> find parts fitting it's modifications. If you and Jonas were hands on =
mechanics I might feel better about it. One thing for sure with 2.0 or =
better=20
> engine you will always be in a=20
> taller class and almost always in
> a different run group.
>  I'm just a little scarey of it.
> My final 2 cents.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Sent from my iPhone
>=20
> Begin forwarded message:
>=20
>> From: Diesel Performance Parts - Mark =
<[email-masked]>
>> Date: May 20, 2016 at 7:19:33 AM CDT
>> To: 'David Conrad' <[email-masked]>
>> Subject: FW: [Fot] Kevin Lynch's GT6
>>=20
>> Here it is.
>>=20
>> Mark Craig
>> Diesel Performance Parts, INC.
>> 411 Allied Drive
>> Nashville, TN 37211
>> 866-455-7788 Phone
>> 615-834-9923 Fax
>> =20
>> www.dieselperformanceparts.com
>>=20
>>=20
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Diesel Performance Parts - Mark=20
>> Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 6:08 AM
>> To: 'David Conrad' <[email-masked]>
>> Subject: FW: [Fot] Kevin Lynch's GT6
>>=20
>> Forward to you know who.=20
>>=20
>> Mark Craig
>> Diesel Performance Parts, INC.
>> 411 Allied Drive
>> Nashville, TN 37211
>> 866-455-7788 Phone
>> 615-834-9923 Fax
>> =20
>> www.dieselperformanceparts.com
>>=20
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mark A. =
Eden
>> Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 4:07 PM
>> To: [email-masked]
>> Subject: Re: [Fot] Kevin Lynch's GT6
>>=20
>> There are a number of us DEN area FOT that have spent a lot of time =
in, on, under, and otherwise around this car and know it well. =20
>>=20
>> It currently is running a KD or KF block, stock lightened prepped =
crank, nicely reworked rods, forged .040 over pistons, all Vandervell =
bearings, full race cam, extensively reworked head, roller rockers, =
alloy valve cover and great custom header.  Aluminum flywheel.  Entire =
rotating assembly static AND dynamically balanced.
>>=20
>> Upgraded big TR gearbox (Fred Hodgson can provide all details of the =
gearbox mods).  A.R.E. front and rear aluminum engine plates (used to =
adapt 2.0L to big TR box).  Straight 4 speed (No OD).  4:11 LSD rear =
diff with Steve Smith axles. (I help him install these.)
>>=20
>> In short, this car has been faithfully fully prepared according to =
Kas's competition manual.  I can't think of anything in Kas's manual =
that has not been done plus several later upgrades and mods.  It is all =
steel and vintage legal anywhere in the world.  It is the fastest GT6 I =
have ever driven.  It handles and presents well.   I would buy it except =
for the fact that I already own and support 5 TR race cars and another =
7-8 British street cars.
>>=20
>> This car has not seen much track time in the last few years, due to =
financial considerations, so it will most likely need newer tires, =
fluids changed, and a small amount of tuneup/clean up.  Other than that, =
it was ready to go last time I saw it. (1/16)
>>=20
>> Kevin died without a will and is survived by a brother in CA, (who is =
selling the car) whom he was not close to.  No one involved with the =
sale knows much, if anything, about the car which is why there are so =
few details in the ad.  Please feel free to ask any questions and I will =
do my best to answer them (with Fred's help, of course.)
>>=20
>> Cheers!
>>=20
>> Mark A. Eden
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> Sent from my iPad
>>=20
>>>=20
>>=20
>> _______________________________________________
>> [email-masked]
>>=20
>> http://www.fot-racing.com
>>=20
>> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
>> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>=20

--Apple-Mail=_B9D26D7C-313B-4543-84FD-831E7F4EF4B8
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_A657DBDC-D0FC-470D-B81C-DEF0C420FFFC"

--Apple-Mail=_A657DBDC-D0FC-470D-B81C-DEF0C420FFFC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Hello =
Mark Eden,<div><br></div><div>I read your report on Kevin's car which =
was the deciding factor for my son and I to buy the car and get into =
vintage racing. I thank you!</div><div><br></div><div>I have been =
noodling around the internet and noticed that some of these cars have =
triple Weber's. Is that something that we will want to do to the GT6 or =
are we best off leaving the carbs alone? I did note you saying that this =
is the fastest GT6 you have ever driven and that in handles and presents =
well. Please advise.</div><div><br></div><div>Also, my son and I want to =
take a vintage racing course and would love to do it using the GT6. Do =
you know if there is one out your way? Please =
advise.</div><div><br></div><div>Thank you and kind =
regards,</div><div><br></div><div>Burt</div><div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
medium; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br></div><div style=3D"color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><br></div><div style=3D"color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
">Burt Stein<br>Gold Mountain Entertainment<br>11 Music Square =
East&nbsp;<br>Suite 103<br>Nashville, TN =
37203<br>615-255-9000<br>615-255-9001 fax</div>
</div>
<div><br><div>Begin forwarded message:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px;"><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1.0);"><b>From: </b></span><span =
style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; font-size:medium;"><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br></s=
pan></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; =
margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px;"><span =
style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, =
1.0);"><b>Subject: </b></span><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium;"><b>Fwd: [Fot] Kevin Lynch's =
GT6</b><br></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: =
0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px;"><span =
style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, =
1.0);"><b>Date: </b></span><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium;">May 20, 2016 9:03:37 AM CDT<br></span></div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px;"><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1.0);"><b>To: </b></span><span =
style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; font-size:medium;">Burt Stein &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br><=
/span></div><br><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><div dir=3D"auto"><div>&nbsp;Rereading this from =
Mark Eden</div><div>sure makes this car sound tempting but there isn't =
much to compare it to and still mysteries around it which you won't know =
about unless/until you pay your money and take your =
chances.</div><div>For one thing how easy or hard to</div><div>find =
parts fitting it's modifications. If you and Jonas were hands on =
mechanics I might feel better about it. One thing for sure with 2.0 or =
better&nbsp;</div><div>engine you will always be in =
a&nbsp;</div><div>taller class and almost always in</div><div>a =
different run group.</div><div>&nbsp;I'm just a little scarey of =
it.</div><div>My final 2 =
cents.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br>Sent from my =
iPhone</div><div><br>Begin forwarded message:<br><br></div><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><b>From:</b> Diesel Performance Parts - Mark &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">info@dieselperformancepart=
s.com</a>&gt;<br><b>Date:</b> May 20, 2016 at 7:19:33 AM =
CDT<br><b>To:</b> 'David Conrad' &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br=
><b>Subject:</b> <b>FW: [Fot] Kevin Lynch's =
GT6</b><br><br></blockquote><div><span></span></div><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><span>Here it is.</span><br><span></span><br><span>Mark =
Craig</span><br><span>Diesel Performance Parts, INC.</span><br><span>411 =
Allied Drive</span><br><span>Nashville, TN =
37211</span><br><span>866-455-7788 Phone</span><br><span>615-834-9923 =
Fax</span><br><span>&nbsp;</span><br><span><a =
href=3D"http://www.dieselperformanceparts.com/">www.dieselperformanceparts=
.com</a></span><br><span></span><br><span></span><br><span>-----Original =
Message-----</span><br><span>From: Diesel Performance Parts - Mark =
</span><br><span>Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 6:08 =
AM</span><br><span>To: 'David Conrad' &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</s=
pan><br><span>Subject: FW: [Fot] Kevin Lynch's =
GT6</span><br><span></span><br><span>Forward to you know who. =
</span><br><span></span><br><span>Mark Craig</span><br><span>Diesel =
Performance Parts, INC.</span><br><span>411 Allied =
Drive</span><br><span>Nashville, TN 37211</span><br><span>866-455-7788 =
Phone</span><br><span>615-834-9923 =
Fax</span><br><span>&nbsp;</span><br><span><a =
href=3D"http://www.dieselperformanceparts.com/">www.dieselperformanceparts=
.com</a></span><br><span></span><br><span>-----Original =
Message-----</span><br><span>From: Fot [<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]=
et</a>] On Behalf Of Mark A. Eden</span><br><span>Sent: Wednesday, May =
18, 2016 4:07 PM</span><br><span>To: <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br><span>=
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kevin Lynch's =
GT6</span><br><span></span><br><span>There are a number of us DEN area =
FOT that have spent a lot of time in, on, under, and otherwise around =
this car and know it well. &nbsp;</span><br><span></span><br><span>It =
currently is running a KD or KF block, stock lightened prepped crank, =
nicely reworked rods, forged .040 over pistons, all Vandervell bearings, =
full race cam, extensively reworked head, roller rockers, alloy valve =
cover and great custom header. &nbsp;Aluminum flywheel. &nbsp;Entire =
rotating assembly static AND dynamically =
balanced.</span><br><span></span><br><span>Upgraded big TR gearbox (Fred =
Hodgson can provide all details of the gearbox mods). &nbsp;A.R.E. front =
and rear aluminum engine plates (used to adapt 2.0L to big TR box). =
&nbsp;Straight 4 speed (No OD). &nbsp;4:11 LSD rear diff with Steve =
Smith axles. (I help him install =
these.)</span><br><span></span><br><span>In short, this car has been =
faithfully fully prepared according to Kas's competition manual. &nbsp;I =
can't think of anything in Kas's manual that has not been done plus =
several later upgrades and mods. &nbsp;It is all steel and vintage legal =
anywhere in the world. &nbsp;It is the fastest GT6 I have ever driven. =
&nbsp;It handles and presents well. &nbsp;&nbsp;I would buy it except =
for the fact that I already own and support 5 TR race cars and another =
7-8 British street cars.</span><br><span></span><br><span>This car has =
not seen much track time in the last few years, due to financial =
considerations, so it will most likely need newer tires, fluids changed, =
and a small amount of tuneup/clean up. &nbsp;Other than that, it was =
ready to go last time I saw it. =
(1/16)</span><br><span></span><br><span>Kevin died without a will and is =
survived by a brother in CA, (who is selling the car) whom he was not =
close to. &nbsp;No one involved with the sale knows much, if anything, =
about the car which is why there are so few details in the ad. =
&nbsp;Please feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to =
answer them (with Fred's help, of =
course.)</span><br><span></span><br><span>Cheers!</span><br><span></span><=
br><span>Mark A. =
Eden</span><br><span></span><br><span></span><br><span></span><br><span>Se=
nt from my iPad</span><br><span></span><br><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><span></span><br></blockquote><span></span><br><span>_______=
________________________________________</span><br><span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br><span>=
</span><br><span><a =
href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/">http://www.fot-racing.com</a></span><b=
r><span></span><br><span>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a></span><br><span>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a></span=
><br><span>Forums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a></span><=
br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/info@dieselperformancepa=
rts.com">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/info@dieselperformancep=
arts.com</a></span><br><span></span><br><span></span><br></blockquote><blo=
ckquote =
type=3D"cite"><div></div></blockquote></div></blockquote></div></body></ht=
ml>=

--Apple-Mail=_A657DBDC-D0FC-470D-B81C-DEF0C420FFFC
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename=winmail.dat
	name="winmail.dat"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_A657DBDC-D0FC-470D-B81C-DEF0C420FFFC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div><blockquote type="cite"><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"><div dir="auto"><blockquote type="cite"><div></div></blockquote></div></blockquote></div><br></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_A657DBDC-D0FC-470D-B81C-DEF0C420FFFC--

--Apple-Mail=_B9D26D7C-313B-4543-84FD-831E7F4EF4B8--

--===============1604104124023061393==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1604104124023061393==--