Subject: [Fot] Vintage magazines on ebay

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 16:51:35 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4398571111165114667==
 boundary="------------5D4259D2A942895C7DB112ED"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------5D4259D2A942895C7DB112ED
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I am in the process of putting my vintage magazine collection up on 
ebay.  I thought they may be of inters to some here. They mostly deal 
with British car road tests and feature articles. Things like the first 
cover article covering the newly introduced Triumph TR4, Test drives of 
the new TR250, MGC and TR6.  Also there are test drives of the new 
Austin Healey 100, the new Sprite 2, The 1963 Austin Healey 3000. The 
new XK-140, The new MGA twin cam, and the introduction and road test of 
the new MGB.  One has an article on the Triumph couple built 
specifically to be raced at Le Mans but was never raced because British 
Leland took over Triumph.  There is also the vol1, No 1 issue of Motor 
Trend magazine.  And one magazine has an article covering up and coming 
race drive Carroll Shelby.  I have about 10 more plus my Lucas 
catalogues yet to put up on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291827323044?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

TeriAnn

-- 
Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and 
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>
*The world beckons and life waits for no one*

--------------5D4259D2A942895C7DB112ED
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <p><font size="+1"><font face="Adobe Garamond">I am in the process
          of putting my vintage magazine collection up on ebay.  I thought
          they may be of inters to some here. They mostly deal with
          British car road tests and feature articles. Things like the
          first cover article covering the newly introduced Triumph TR4,
          Test drives of the new TR250, MGC and TR6.  Also there are
          test drives of the new Austin Healey 100, the new Sprite 2,
          The 1963 Austin Healey 3000. The new XK-140, The new MGA twin
          cam, and the introduction and road test of the new MGB.  One
          has an article on the Triumph couple built specifically to be
          raced at Le Mans but was never raced because British Leland
          took over Triumph.  There is also the vol1, No 1 issue of Motor
          Trend magazine.  And one magazine has an article covering up
          and coming race drive Carroll Shelby.  I have about 10 more
          plus my Lucas catalogues yet to put up on ebay.</font></font></p>
    <p><font size="+1"><font face="Adobe Garamond"><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.ebay.com/itm/291827323044?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&amp;_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649">http://www.ebay.com/itm/291827323044?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&amp;_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649</a></font></font></p>
    <p><font size="+1"><font face="Adobe Garamond">TeriAnn</font></font><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-signature">-- <br>
      <a href="http://overlandtravel.us">Book - The Essential Guide to
        Overland Travel in the United States and Canada</a>
      <br>
      <b>The world beckons and life waits for no one</b>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------5D4259D2A942895C7DB112ED--

--===============4398571111165114667==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4398571111165114667==--