Subject: [Fot] Looking for Triumphs and Personnel with Sebring History

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 09:20:03 -0500

--===============2236164163226258945==

--94eb2c11e7ca8751d40538b2d4e9

We have a high potential for a Sebring Triumph Renunion at 2017 Sebring.

Looking for Triumphs and Drivers and Triumph Personnel.

(Two of the cars will be shipped in from the UK)

Thank you,

Joe Alexander

--94eb2c11e7ca8751d40538b2d4e9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

We have a high potential for a Sebring Triumph Renunion at 2017 Sebring.<di=
v><br></div><div>Looking for Triumphs and Drivers and Triumph Personnel.</d=
iv><div><br></div><div>(Two of the cars will be shipped in from the UK)</di=
v><div><br></div><div>Thank you,</div><div><br></div><div>Joe Alexander</di=
v><div><br></div><div><br></div>

--94eb2c11e7ca8751d40538b2d4e9--

--===============2236164163226258945==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2236164163226258945==--