Subject: [Fot] Francorchamps 2016, 25nd of June, second part of the 1st race

From: "Van Mulders Marcel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 16:44:37 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============9196473480872028969==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0004_01D1D3B7.DB3A9320"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D1D3B7.DB3A9320
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

This is the 2nd part of race 1(40 minutes), from the pitstop to the finish
Marcel
 
http://tinyurl.com/jgq56cv

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D1D3B7.DB3A9320
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10586.420"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DVerdana><STRONG><SPAN =
class=3D260103814-01072016>This is=20
the 2nd part of race 1(40 minutes), from the pitstop to the=20
finish</SPAN></STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DVerdana><STRONG><SPAN=20
class=3D260103814-01072016>Marcel</SPAN></STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DVerdana><STRONG></STRONG></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DVerdana><STRONG>http://tinyurl.com/jgq56cv</STRONG></FONT></DIV></=
BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D1D3B7.DB3A9320--

--===============9196473480872028969==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9196473480872028969==--