Subject: [Fot] Vertical link

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 05:52:29 +0000 (UTC)

Hello everyone Can any one explain if it is possible to install two of the same vertical links on the Tr6.? Are there right and left threads to keep stearing arms level? Relative to each other. Does it matter which side gets the left hand thread.Lastly are the stearing arm plates inter changeable?  Thanks for the help Rob
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 15:27:26 +0000 (UTC)

--===============9128149591443155649==
	boundary="----=_Part_59285776_118275856.1469374046549"

------=_Part_59285776_118275856.1469374046549
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

TR4A-TR6 vertical links/uprights are sided and not interchangeable. The trunnion threads are righthand and left hand as well. 

// Dave H. 

----- Original Message -----

From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2016 10:52:29 PM 
Subject: [Fot] Vertical link 

------=_Part_59285776_118275856.1469374046549
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">TR4A-TR6 vertical links/uprights are s=
ided and not interchangeable. &nbsp;The trunnion threads are righthand and =
left hand as well.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div ari=
a-label=3D"Compose body">// Dave H.</div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><d=
iv style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration=
:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;" data-mce-styl=
e=3D"color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; text-decoration:=
 none; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><b>From: =
</b>[email-masked]<br><b>To: </b>[email-masked]<br><b>Sent: </b>S=
aturday, July 23, 2016 10:52:29 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>[Fot] Vertical link<b=
r><div><br></div>Hello everyone Can any one explain if it is possible to in=
stall two of the same vertical links on the Tr6.? Are there right and left =
threads to keep stearing arms level? Relative to each other. Does it matter=
 which side gets the left hand thread.Lastly are the stearing arm plates in=
ter changeable? &nbsp;Thanks for the help Rob<br>__________________________=
_____________________<br>[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>http://www.fo=
t-racing.com<br><div><br></div>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>A=
rchive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<b=
r>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/dlhogye@com=
cast.net<br><div><br></div><br></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_59285776_118275856.1469374046549--

--===============9128149591443155649==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============9128149591443155649==--