Subject: [Fot] MOSPORT-TR/MG race -please read!

From: "Spitfire Racing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 07:05:52 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6707126195441135836==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0004_01D1BC9D.33B96350"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D1BC9D.33B96350
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

If any of you are attending the VARAC Mosport event PLEASE NOTE!!!!

There is a race that has been added to the schedule since early registration
that will determine the outcome of the TR-MG faceoff.

YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR THIS-IT IS NOT AUTOMATIC.

TO SIGN UP, SEND AN EMAIL TO:   Peter Jackson <[email-masked]> requesting
you be added to the entries in the  CHGP FEATURE RACE

Check the website for the CHGP to confirm you have been added to the list.

We need all the Triumphs to take part in this. Please do this today!

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D1BC9D.33B96350
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>If any of you are attending the VARAC Mosport =
event PLEASE NOTE!!!!<o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>There is a race that has been added to the =
schedule since early registration that will determine the outcome of the =
TR-MG faceoff.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt'>YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR THIS-IT IS NOT =
AUTOMATIC.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>TO SIGN UP, SEND AN =
EMAIL TO:&nbsp;&nbsp; </span><span style=3D'font-size:16.0pt'>Peter =
Jackson &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; requesting =
you be added to the entries in the &nbsp;<i><u>CHGP FEATURE =
RACE</u></i></span><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>Check the website for =
the CHGP to confirm you have been added to the =
list.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>We need all the Triumphs to take part in =
this. Please do this today!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>Russ =
Moore<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>Spitfire =
#49<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D1BC9D.33B96350--

--===============6707126195441135836==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6707126195441135836==--