Subject: [Fot] Mosport pass needed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 13:55:27 -0400

--===============0555024050738837129==

--part1_238c68.59e68d43.44919f0e_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Anyone going to Mosport and have an extra crew pass? I want to take my wife 
 and a helper and they only give one crew pass. Dave  Spiwak
--part1_238c68.59e68d43.44919f0e_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUS-ASCII" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.9600.18321"></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR:=
 #000000"=20
bottomMargin=3D7 leftMargin=3D7 rightMargin=3D7 topMargin=3D7><FONT id=3Dr=
ole_document=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D2 face=3DArial>
<DIV>Anyone going to Mosport and have an extra crew pass? I want to take=
 my wife=20
and a helper and they only give one crew pass. Dave=20
Spiwak</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
--part1_238c68.59e68d43.44919f0e_boundary--

--===============0555024050738837129==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0555024050738837129==--