Subject: [Fot] historic race events in USA this year

From: "Enquiries Road & Track" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 08:43:12 +1000

--===============7819976480748174242==

--001a113f609ca08f9505347b917f

i have to go to the USA again in july-august , mostly mid-west thru to east
coast

are any of the the usual TR racers competing at any significant events?

i've looked at http://www.sltoa.org/events.htm#Competition but it does not
really help me much

thanks
Terry
Australia

--001a113f609ca08f9505347b917f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">i have to go to the USA again in july-august , mostly mid-=
west thru to east coast<div><br></div><div>are any of the the usual TR race=
rs competing at any significant events?</div><div><br></div><div>i&#39;ve l=
ooked at=C2=A0<a href=3D"http://www.sltoa.org/events.htm#Competition">http:=
//www.sltoa.org/events.htm#Competition</a> but it does not really help me m=
uch</div><div><br></div><div>thanks</div><div>Terry</div><div>Australia<br =
clear=3D"all"><div><div class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_s=
ignature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div=
><br><br></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>
</div></div>

--001a113f609ca08f9505347b917f--

--===============7819976480748174242==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7819976480748174242==--