Subject: Re: [Fot] vintage carburators. on ebay

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 14:29:56 -0400

--===============8507003567372870356==
	boundary="----=_Part_42845_1322459450.1462732196233"

------=_Part_42845_1322459450.1462732196233
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Are these the ones that went missing from the Roadster Factory Sabrina project ?

Bob T

-----Original Message-----
From: Mordy Dunst <[email-masked]>
To: fot <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sun, May 8, 2016 4:09 am
Subject: [Fot] vintage carburators. on ebay

 http://www.ebay.com/itm/SU-DU6-DU-6-Racing-Carbs-Coventry-Climax-FPF-Inlet-Cooper-Lotus-Triumph-TR3-TR4-/152078004937?hash=item23688e32c9:g:qK4AAOSwAuNW7dfO&vxp=mtr

.

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_Part_42845_1322459450.1462732196233
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='blue' size='4' face='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'>Are these the ones that went missing from the Roadster Factory Sabrina project ?
<div><br>
</div>

<div>Bob T<br>
<br>
<br>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Mordy Dunst &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Sun, May 8, 2016 4:09 am<br>
Subject: [Fot] vintage carburators. on ebay<br>
<br>

<div id="AOLMsgPart_1.2_e647008b-9961-4191-a0d7-9697cc4ce3ae">

<div class="aolReplacedBody"><font color="black" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">

<div> <font size="2"><a href="http://www.ebay.com/itm/SU-DU6-DU-6-Racing-Carbs-Coventry-Climax-FPF-Inlet-Cooper-Lotus-Triumph-TR3-TR4-/152078004937?hash=item23688e32c9:g:qK4AAOSwAuNW7dfO&amp;vxp=mtr" target="_blank">http://www.ebay.com/itm/SU-DU6-DU-6-Racing-Carbs-Coventry-Climax-FPF-Inlet-Cooper-Lotus-Triumph-TR3-TR4-/152078004937?hash=item23688e32c9:g:qK4AAOSwAuNW7dfO&amp;vxp=mtr</a></font><br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style="clear:both">.<br>

</div>

</font></div>

</div>

_______________________________________________<br>
<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<a href="http://www.fot-racing.com" target="_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</div>
</div>
</font>
------=_Part_42845_1322459450.1462732196233--

--===============8507003567372870356==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8507003567372870356==--

---

From: Michael Porter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 19:07:53 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8613406397589554868==
 boundary="------------020404000408090608060406"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------020404000408090608060406
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

> Are these the ones that went missing from the Roadster Factory Sabrina 
I doubt it, given that these are described as coming with a Coventry 
Climax manifold (unless, of course, that's what Triumph's racing 
department used).

If Triumph used a bespoke manifold of their own, then it's doubtful 
these are the items in question.

Cheers.

-- 

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....

--------------020404000408090608060406
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 5/8/2016 12:29 PM,
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite"><font size="4" color="blue" face="Arial, Helvetica,
        sans-serif">Are these the ones that went missing from the
        Roadster Factory Sabrina project ?
        <div><br>
        </div>
      </font><br>
    </blockquote>
    I doubt it, given that these are described as coming with a Coventry
    Climax manifold (unless, of course, that's what Triumph's racing
    department used).  <br>
    <br>
    If Triumph used a bespoke manifold of their own, then it's doubtful
    these are the items in question.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    Cheers.<br>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....</pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------020404000408090608060406--

--===============8613406397589554868==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8613406397589554868==--

---

From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 21:56:09 -0400

--===============2233748003198296725==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_02AA_01D1A974.6DA4C370"

------=_NextPart_000_02AA_01D1A974.6DA4C370
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

They were found @ TRF.

From: [email-masked]=20
Sent: Sunday, May 8, 2016 2:29 PM
To: [email-masked]=20
Subject: Re: [Fot] vintage carburators. on ebay

Are these the ones that went missing from the Roadster Factory Sabrina =
project ?=20

Bob T

-----Original Message-----
From: Mordy Dunst <[email-masked]>
To: fot <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sun, May 8, 2016 4:09 am
Subject: [Fot] vintage carburators. on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SU-DU6-DU-6-Racing-Carbs-Coventry-Climax-FPF-Inle=
t-Cooper-Lotus-Triumph-TR3-TR4-/152078004937?hash=3Ditem23688e32c9:g:qK4A=
AOSwAuNW7dfO&vxp=3Dmtr

.

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_02AA_01D1A974.6DA4C370
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>They were found @ TRF.</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, May 8, 2016 2:29 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Fot] vintage carburators. on =
ebay</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'><FONT=20
color=3Dblue size=3D4 face=3D"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are these =
the ones that=20
went missing from the Roadster Factory Sabrina project ?=20
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bob T<BR><BR><BR>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica; COLOR: =
black">-----Original=20
Message-----<BR>From: Mordy Dunst &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<BR>To: =
fot=20
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<BR>Sent: Sun, May 8, 2016 4:09 am<BR>Subject: =
[Fot]=20
vintage carburators. on ebay<BR><BR>
<DIV id=3DAOLMsgPart_1.2_e647008b-9961-4191-a0d7-9697cc4ce3ae>
<DIV class=3DaolReplacedBody><FONT color=3Dblack size=3D2=20
face=3D"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.ebay.com/itm/SU-DU6-DU-6-Racing-Carbs-Coventry-Climax-=
FPF-Inlet-Cooper-Lotus-Triumph-TR3-TR4-/152078004937?hash=3Ditem23688e32c=
9:g:qK4AAOSwAuNW7dfO&amp;vxp=3Dmtr"=20
target=3D_blank>http://www.ebay.com/itm/SU-DU6-DU-6-Racing-Carbs-Coventry=
-Climax-FPF-Inlet-Cooper-Lotus-Triumph-TR3-TR4-/152078004937?hash=3Ditem2=
3688e32c9:g:qK4AAOSwAuNW7dfO&amp;vxp=3Dmtr</A></FONT><BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"CLEAR: =
both">.<BR></DIV></FONT></DIV></DIV>_____________________________________=
__________<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A><BR><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com"=20
target=3D_blank>http://www.fot-racing.com</A><BR><BR>Donate: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"=20
target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/donate.html</A><BR>Archive: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"=20
target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/archive</A><BR>Forums: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"=20
target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/forums</A><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage: <A =

href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]"=20
target=3D_blank>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/robertten1@aol.=
com</A><BR><BR><BR></DIV></DIV></FONT>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>[email-masked]<BR>=
<BR>http://www.fot-racing.com<BR><BR>Donate:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<BR><BR><=
BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_02AA_01D1A974.6DA4C370--

--===============2233748003198296725==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2233748003198296725==--