Subject: [Fot] FOT email Test

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2016 17:07:41 -0400

--===============7691705839953396803==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_3BB064E0-FF15-458E-A1DC-45E4B88125BA"

--Apple-Mail=_3BB064E0-FF15-458E-A1DC-45E4B88125BA
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

I've been trying to post a message in the past 24 hours.  Have not seen =
it come back.  System down?

--Apple-Mail=_3BB064E0-FF15-458E-A1DC-45E4B88125BA
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I've been trying to post a message in the past 24 hours. &nbsp;Have not seen it come back. &nbsp;System down?<div><br></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_3BB064E0-FF15-458E-A1DC-45E4B88125BA--

--===============7691705839953396803==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7691705839953396803==--