Subject: [Fot] Distributor

From: McKearn McKearn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 20:42:45 -0500

--===============5287132789726482377==

--001a1143d0e0ad68970532730aad

Hi friends.
   I just installed a new Petronix Distributor and coil in my GT6. It runs
much smoother now and seams all good. My question is since I am not able to
use the vacuum advance (Weber carbs and Triumphtune manifold) am I losing
the  advance that you would normally get from the vacuum advance at idle
only or does it affect the total degrees of advance at higher rpm also?
 Thanks.  P.J.

--001a1143d0e0ad68970532730aad
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi friends.<div>=C2=A0 =C2=A0I just installed a new Petron=
ix Distributor and coil in my GT6. It runs much smoother now and seams all =
good. My question is since I am not able to use the vacuum advance (Weber c=
arbs and Triumphtune manifold) am I losing the =C2=A0advance that you would=
 normally get from the vacuum advance at idle only or does it affect the to=
tal degrees of advance at higher rpm also?</div><div>=C2=A0Thanks.=C2=A0 P.=
J.</div></div>

--001a1143d0e0ad68970532730aad--

--===============5287132789726482377==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5287132789726482377==--