Subject: [Fot] Three Spitfires Racing

From: "FoodDude" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 09:52:14 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0659430911973093819==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0882_01D1B734.48CDE310"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0882_01D1B734.48CDE310
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Amici,

This weekend, at Texas World Speedway in College Station, Texas, there are 3
Spitfires entered to run the SCCA Lone Star Grand Prix.  Robert MacKenzie in
his 1962 White Spit with an 1147, Don Couch in his 1962 Silver Spit with a
1296 (these are both 3 digit VINs and are thought to be the oldest known
racing spits), and my Green 1964 Spit with a newly (entire car) refreshed
1296 (race car since the early '70's).

This looks to be, finally, THE LAST EVER race to be held at TWS before it
closes for good in June to be developed into housing.

Hopefully we'll make a good showing and will be able to share video next
week.

Cheers,

Dave Foreman

TLBmotorsports.com   Beanitos.com

1964 BRG Triumph Spitfire SCCA: HP; SVRA: FP

1971 Yellow/Orange Porsche 914/4 SCCA & CVAR: EP; SVRA: DP; PCA: GT6 2015
National Champion

1993 White BMW E36/M3 SCCA: STU; NASA: GTS2; BMWCCA: CM/IP; WRL: GT1  

------=_NextPart_000_0882_01D1B734.48CDE310
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Amici,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>This =
weekend, at Texas World Speedway in College Station, Texas, there are 3 =
Spitfires entered to run the SCCA Lone Star Grand Prix.&nbsp; Robert =
MacKenzie in his 1962 White Spit with an 1147, Don Couch in his 1962 =
Silver Spit with a 1296 (these are both 3 digit VINs and are thought to =
be the oldest known racing spits), and my Green 1964 Spit with a newly =
(entire car) refreshed 1296 (race car since the early =
&#8216;70&#8217;s).<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>This looks =
to be, finally, THE LAST EVER race to be held at TWS before it closes =
for good in June to be developed into housing.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Hopefully =
we&#8217;ll make a good showing and will be able to share video next =
week.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Cheers,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Dave =
Foreman<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>TLBmotorsports.com&nbsp;&nbsp; =
Beanitos.com<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>1964 BRG Triumph =
Spitfire SCCA: HP; SVRA: FP<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>1971 =
Yellow/Orange Porsche 914/4 SCCA &amp; CVAR: EP; SVRA: DP; PCA: GT6 2015 =
National Champion<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>1993 White BMW =
E36/M3 SCCA: STU; NASA: GTS2; BMWCCA: CM/IP; WRL: GT1 =
&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0882_01D1B734.48CDE310--

--===============0659430911973093819==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0659430911973093819==--