Subject: [Fot] stolen engine at summit point vintage event

From: Aaron Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 00:15:55 +0530

--===============7062001789789650131==

--047d7bdc051238738805334a8069

All,

Any of you out there or were at the Vintage Event at Summit Point last week
and have any information about an Engine that was stolen from a friend who
was there.  The missing engine is a Ford Kent 1500 Short block.  Has a lot
of good parts in it and built by Midwest Motorsports (George Bauchman).
Please contact me off list.

The engine was in Craig Chimas Trailer (not sure if he was driving the
Ginetta or Lotus 7).

any information or leads appreciated.

Aaron

--047d7bdc051238738805334a8069
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">All,<div><br></div><div>Any of you out there or were at th=
e Vintage Event at Summit Point last week and have any information about an=
 Engine that was stolen from a friend who was there.=C2=A0 The missing engi=
ne is a Ford Kent 1500 Short block.=C2=A0 Has a lot of good parts in it and=
 built by Midwest Motorsports (George Bauchman).=C2=A0 Please contact me of=
f list. =C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>The engine was in Craig Chimas Trai=
ler (not sure if he was driving the Ginetta or Lotus 7).</div><div><br></di=
v><div>any information or leads appreciated.</div><div><br></div><div>Aaron=
</div></div>

--047d7bdc051238738805334a8069--

--===============7062001789789650131==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7062001789789650131==--