Subject: Re: [Fot] SONOMA: The Kastner Cup. Vintage MOTORSPORTS Magazine

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 04:10:39 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8581497173966449657==
	boundary="----=_Part_27151398_1397736266.1462075839837"

------=_Part_27151398_1397736266.1462075839837
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Yes! I received my issue yesterday. Our Friend of Triumph, Gary Horstkorta and photographer Kyle Burt paid us a very nice tribute to the Kastner Cup. The Kastner Cup group is the highlight of the Sonoma CSRG David Love event article. 

Thanks again everyone. 

// Dave Hogye 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Joe Alexander" <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked] 
Cc: "Ron Soave" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 8:06:30 AM 
Subject: [Fot] SONOMA: The Kastner Cup. Vintage MOTORSPORTS Magazine 

FOT, 

Great coverage by Gary Horstkorta and Photography by Kyle Burt. 

We are clearly popular with CSRG, as a major contributor to their record turnout. 

Dave Hogye and Steve Belfer led the way on this effort and Mordy Dunst contributed to our delinquency by bringing a fine Italian wine......to NAPA Valley. 

[image/jpeg:image1.JPG] 

We can be very proud of this. 

Garcia and Ostrowski lead the way for the next Kastner Cup at the great club track, Black Hawk Farms, June 2017. Initial reports have it that Kastner's 1962 Sebring TR4 that ran Sebring in 1963, will be there. And much, much more. 

Joe Alexander 
645 1st Street 
Jesup, IA 50648 
The-vintage-racer.com 
Gasketinnovations.com 
Cell: 319.464.4711 
_______________________________________________ 
[email-masked] 

http://www.fot-racing.com 

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 

------=_Part_27151398_1397736266.1462075839837
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>Yes! &nbsp;I received my issue yesterday. &nbsp;Our Friend of Triu=
mph, Gary Horstkorta and photographer Kyle Burt paid us a very nice tribute=
 to the Kastner Cup. &nbsp;The Kastner Cup group is the highlight of the So=
noma CSRG David Love event article.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks again e=
veryone.</div><div><br></div><div>// Dave Hogye</div><div><br></div><hr id=
=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;te=
xt-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;">=
<b>From: </b>"Joe Alexander" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To=
: </b>[email-masked]<br><b>Cc: </b>"Ron Soave" &lt;Ron.Soave@KaneyAeros=
pace.com&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Friday, April 29, 2016 8:06:30 AM<br><b>Subjec=
t: </b>[Fot] SONOMA: The Kastner Cup. &nbsp;Vintage MOTORSPORTS Magazine<br=
><div><br></div>FOT,<br><div><br></div>Great coverage by Gary Horstkorta an=
d Photography by Kyle Burt.<br><div><br></div>We are clearly popular with C=
SRG, as a major contributor to their record turnout.<br><div><br></div>Dave=
 Hogye and Steve Belfer led the way on this effort and Mordy Dunst contribu=
ted to our delinquency by bringing a fine Italian wine......to NAPA Valley.=
<br><div><br></div><br><div><br></div>[image/jpeg:image1.JPG]<br><div><br><=
/div><br>We can be very proud of this. <br><div><br></div>Garcia and Ostrow=
ski lead the way for the next Kastner Cup at the great club track, Black Ha=
wk Farms, June 2017. Initial reports have it that Kastner's 1962 Sebring TR=
4 that ran Sebring in 1963, will be there. And much, much more.<br><div><br=
></div><br>Joe Alexander<br>645 1st Street<br>Jesup, IA 50648<br>The-vintag=
e-racer.com<br>Gasketinnovations.com<br>Cell: &nbsp;319.464.4711<br>_______=
________________________________________<br>[email-masked]<br><div><br>=
</div>http://www.fot-racing.com<br><div><br></div>Donate: http://www.team.n=
et/donate.html<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://ww=
w.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/opti=
ons/fot/[email-masked]<br><div><br></div><br></div><div><br></div></di=
v></body></html>
------=_Part_27151398_1397736266.1462075839837--

--===============8581497173966449657==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8581497173966449657==--