Subject: [Fot] and the winner of the Indy 500 is..........

From: "Jim Gray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 14:40:40 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2548935903320096938==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0040_01D1B9B8.12B1D3A0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0040_01D1B9B8.12B1D3A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Wooo hoo ! My man Alexander Rossi !

I hope Manor racing is crying in their crumpets right now for taking Rio
Haryanto over Rossi for 2016.

His stock just went up for sure. Hopefully enough to get him back into F1
where he belongs.

Jim g

------=_NextPart_000_0040_01D1B9B8.12B1D3A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Wooo hoo ! My man Alexander Rossi !<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I hope Manor racing is crying in their crumpets right =
now for taking Rio Haryanto over Rossi for 2016.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>His stock just went up for sure. Hopefully enough to =
get him back into F1 where he belongs.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Jim g<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0040_01D1B9B8.12B1D3A0--

--===============2548935903320096938==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2548935903320096938==--