Subject: [Fot] Hockenheim 2016 2nd try

From: "Van Mulders Marcel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 00:21:16 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0988459467568783330==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0004_01D19A9A.8DD5B890"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D19A9A.8DD5B890
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

The link doesn't seem to work. Going to youtube and searching with
Triumphcompetion 2016 or Marcel van Mulders or Bosch Hockenheim Historic
will get you at it.
Marcel

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D19A9A.8DD5B890
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10586.212"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D974071922-19042016>The =
link doesn't=20
seem to work. Going to youtube and searching with Triumphcompetion 2016 =
or=20
Marcel van Mulders or Bosch Hockenheim Historic will get you at=20
it.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN=20
class=3D974071922-19042016>Marcel</SPAN></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D19A9A.8DD5B890--

--===============0988459467568783330==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0988459467568783330==--