Subject: [Fot] Another video: British Extravaganza Flag-Race

From: Steven Belfer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 17:55:18 -0700

--===============0032125617072406023==

--001a1145b6ae10d18e05316cdd40

This is probably my best video and one of my best races.  Enjoy and crank
up the sound!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COGVzXfUXuA

~STEVE

--001a1145b6ae10d18e05316cdd40
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">This is probably my best video and one of my best races.=
=C2=A0 Enjoy and crank up the sound!<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://=
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DCOGVzXfUXuA">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DCO=
GVzXfUXuA</a></div><div><br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div><div class=3D"gmai=
l_signature"><div>~STEVE</div></div>
</div></div>

--001a1145b6ae10d18e05316cdd40--

--===============0032125617072406023==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0032125617072406023==--