Subject: [Fot] 411 gear set

From: Dennis DeLap <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 18:13:18 -0500

--===============1876398344664353435==
	boundary="_2869C137-5A25-47AD-B198-1D70DA18A2EC_"

--_2869C137-5A25-47AD-B198-1D70DA18A2EC_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Friends
One of my Triumph club fellows has a 411 gear set for the TR3/4/6 diff that=
 he would like to sell.
Any interest please contact me off list.
Thanks
Dennis =

--_2869C137-5A25-47AD-B198-1D70DA18A2EC_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body><div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri,sans-=
serif; font-size: 11pt;">Friends<br>One of my Triumph club fellows has a 41=
1 gear set for the TR3/4/6 diff that he would like to sell.<br>Any interest=
 please contact me off list.<br>Thanks<br>Dennis </div></div></body></html>=

--_2869C137-5A25-47AD-B198-1D70DA18A2EC_--

--===============1876398344664353435==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1876398344664353435==--