Subject: [Fot] Post Race Coverage. Kastner Cup 2016 Sonoma

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 21:23:00 -0500

One thing about the FOT, folks tend to jump in whenever there is a need or opportunity.

Vintage Racecar.   Has already posted on Internet. Casey Annis

Vintage Motorsports. Has Internet posted. Scott Paceley

Triumph World.  John Clancy will do something in the UK.

Classic Motorsports.    ???

Victory Lane.  Had a representative but he did not appear.

VTR.  Mike Cook will be looking for information

Moss Motoring.  Dave Stuursma is aware but needs info.

Other?

Volunteers?   I think our efforts are running at an all time level of awareness among the Triumph Community. It's a great tribute to Kas Kastner and the well prepared cars and superlative driving.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com
Gasketinnovations.com
Cell:  319.464.4711
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 04:14:11 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0224737737681827806==
	boundary="----=_Part_6962743_1219444039.1460088851764"

------=_Part_6962743_1219444039.1460088851764
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Excellent. Let's assist where we can. 

I did meet the Victory Lane writer and photographer. He will be at Laguna this weekend too. 

Gary Horstkorta will probably provide photos and info for VM and Classic Motorsports. 

// Dave 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Joe Alexander" <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Thursday, April 7, 2016 7:23:00 PM 
Subject: [Fot] Post Race Coverage. Kastner Cup 2016 Sonoma 

Classic Motorsports. ??? 

Other? 

Joe Alexander 
645 1st Street 
Jesup, IA 50648 
The-vintage-racer.com 
Gasketinnovations.com 
Cell: 319.464.4711 

------=_Part_6962743_1219444039.1460088851764
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>Excellent. &nbsp;Let's assist where we can.<br></div><div><br></di=
v><div>I did meet the Victory Lane writer and photographer. &nbsp;He will b=
e at Laguna this weekend too.</div><div><br></div><div>Gary Horstkorta will=
 probably provide photos and info for VM and Classic Motorsports.</div><div=
><br></div><div>// Dave&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div sty=
le=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;=
font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><b>From: </b>"Joe A=
lexander" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>[email-masked]=
m.net<br><b>Sent: </b>Thursday, April 7, 2016 7:23:00 PM<br><b>Subject: </b=
>[Fot] Post Race Coverage. Kastner Cup 2016 Sonoma<br><div><br></div>One th=
ing about the FOT, folks tend to jump in whenever there is a need or opport=
unity.<br><div><br></div>Vintage Racecar. &nbsp; Has already posted on Inte=
rnet. Casey Annis<br><div><br></div>Vintage Motorsports. Has Internet poste=
d. Scott Paceley<br><div><br></div>Triumph World. &nbsp;John Clancy will do=
 something in the UK.<br><div><br></div>Classic Motorsports. &nbsp; &nbsp;?=
??<br><div><br></div>Victory Lane. &nbsp;Had a representative but he did no=
t appear.<br><div><br></div>VTR. &nbsp;Mike Cook will be looking for inform=
ation<br><div><br></div>Moss Motoring. &nbsp;Dave Stuursma is aware but nee=
ds info.<br><div><br></div>Other?<br><div><br></div>Volunteers? &nbsp; I th=
ink our efforts are running at an all time level of awareness among the Tri=
umph Community. It's a great tribute to Kas Kastner and the well prepared c=
ars and superlative driving.<br><div><br></div>Joe Alexander<br>645 1st Str=
eet<br>Jesup, IA 50648<br>The-vintage-racer.com<br>Gasketinnovations.com<br=
>Cell: &nbsp;319.464.4711<br>______________________________________________=
_<br>[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>http://www.fot-racing.com<br><div=
><br></div>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>Archive: http://www.t=
eam.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage=
: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br><div><br=
></div><br></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_6962743_1219444039.1460088851764--

--===============0224737737681827806==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0224737737681827806==--