Subject: [Fot] Triumphcompetition 2016 Hockenheim

From: "Van Mulders Marcel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 00:17:49 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2806887568708894231==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0000_01D19A9A.12A30650"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D19A9A.12A30650
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

https://youtu.be/JQ5ac6L31bQ should be a link to my video of the 2nd part of
the 1 hr race at Hockenheim April 15-17th of 2016. At youtube , searching
with 'TriumphCompetition 2016 you will also find a video of
Schamschula/Schellong in his TR6
Marcel

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D19A9A.12A30650
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10586.212"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D673581222-19042016><A=20
href=3D"https://youtu.be/JQ5ac6L31bQ">https://youtu.be/JQ5ac6L31bQ</A> =
should be a=20
link to my video of the 2nd part of the 1 hr race at Hockenheim April =
15-17th of=20
2016. At youtube , searching with 'TriumphCompetition 2016 you will also =
find a=20
video of Schamschula/Schellong in his TR6</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN=20
class=3D673581222-19042016>Marcel</SPAN></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D19A9A.12A30650--

--===============2806887568708894231==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2806887568708894231==--