Subject: [Fot] Piston rings?

From: Brian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 06:22:33 -0400

--===============4395006824167312721==
	boundary="_563FD721-5B74-48E0-872B-E3C19B8F719F_"

--_563FD721-5B74-48E0-872B-E3C19B8F719F_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Wondering about opinions on gt6 piston rings. I have used Deves in the past=
. They seem to seat quickly which is what I need. I only run hillclimbs and=
 typically don't really "break in" the motor other than a few heat cycles i=
n the garage and a couple of runs down the street. My source for Deves does=
 not have.040 over size.
Thanks,
Brian
Foster, RI=

--_563FD721-5B74-48E0-872B-E3C19B8F719F_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body><div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri,sans-=
serif; font-size: 11pt;">Wondering about opinions on gt6 piston rings. I ha=
ve used Deves in the past. They seem to seat quickly which is what I need. =
I only run hillclimbs and typically don't really "break in" the motor other=
 than a few heat cycles in the garage and a couple of runs down the street.=
 My source for Deves does not have.040 over size.<br>Thanks,<br>Brian<br>Fo=
ster, RI</div></div></body></html>=

--_563FD721-5B74-48E0-872B-E3C19B8F719F_--

--===============4395006824167312721==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4395006824167312721==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 14:48:43 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1419602510795769365==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0015_01D191A5.C58898F0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D191A5.C58898F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Did you try British Parts Northwest?  Google "BPNW.  When I asked about
Deves rings some years ago they said they could order them for me.

Tim Murphy

From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Brian
Sent: Friday, April 8, 2016 5:23 AM
To: FOT <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] Piston rings?

Wondering about opinions on gt6 piston rings. I have used Deves in the past.
They seem to seat quickly which is what I need. I only run hillclimbs and
typically don't really "break in" the motor other than a few heat cycles in
the garage and a couple of runs down the street. My source for Deves does
not have.040 over size.
Thanks,
Brian
Foster, RI

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D191A5.C58898F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Did you try British Parts Northwest?&nbsp; Google &#8220;BPNW.&nbsp; =
When I asked about Deves rings some years ago they said they could order =
them for me.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Tim Murphy<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
name=3D"_MailEndCompose"><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></a></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Brian<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, April 8, 2016 5:23 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
FOT &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [Fot] Piston =
rings?<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Wondering =
about opinions on gt6 piston rings. I have used Deves in the past. They =
seem to seat quickly which is what I need. I only run hillclimbs and =
typically don't really &quot;break in&quot; the motor other than a few =
heat cycles in the garage and a couple of runs down the street. My =
source for Deves does not have.040 over =
size.<br>Thanks,<br>Brian<br>Foster, =
RI<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D191A5.C58898F0--

--===============1419602510795769365==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1419602510795769365==--