Subject: [Fot] 74 1500 for sale

From: christopher bock <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 08:10:35 -0400

Amici,
I have to finally accept that I don't have time for this project and must let her go.  

1974 spitfire 1500. In pieces. 
This is what I have...
3 engines, 2 ran about 10 years ago, 1 about 20 years ago
3 transmissions
3 rears
The body has a small rust hole in front of driver rear well. No other rust. 
1 bonnet that needs some bodywork, almost no rust
1 bonnet that needs small repair by mounting area, no rust 
Polyurethane suspension kit
Body mount kit
Full suspension for about 3-4 cars
1 rear roto flex suspension. 
Hard top needing paint and assembly, have glass, trim, and mounting hardware. 
Engine gasket set. 
Have carbs also. 

Lots of other stock parts to go with it. 

Bring a trailer and $500 and it's yours.  I will need a few days to get it all together. 

Located near Seaford, Delaware. 

Sincerely,
Christopher Bock
SeaCubeCo.com
609-319-4322
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 10:47:49 -0400

--===============4080062103493877320==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_9EF3DFE6-6FAD-45AE-AF6B-2992223384A2"

--Apple-Mail=_9EF3DFE6-6FAD-45AE-AF6B-2992223384A2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Hi - I'm interested and close by in Phila.  Is the car a street car, or =
any race prep?

On Apr 12, 2016, at 8:10 AM, christopher bock wrote:

Amici,
I have to finally accept that I don't have time for this project and =
must let her go. =20

1974 spitfire 1500. In pieces.=20
This is what I have...
3 engines, 2 ran about 10 years ago, 1 about 20 years ago
3 transmissions
3 rears
The body has a small rust hole in front of driver rear well. No other =
rust.=20
1 bonnet that needs some bodywork, almost no rust
1 bonnet that needs small repair by mounting area, no rust=20
Polyurethane suspension kit
Body mount kit
Full suspension for about 3-4 cars
1 rear roto flex suspension.=20
Hard top needing paint and assembly, have glass, trim, and mounting =
hardware.=20
Engine gasket set.=20
Have carbs also.=20

Lots of other stock parts to go with it.=20

Bring a trailer and $500 and it's yours.  I will need a few days to get =
it all together.=20

Located near Seaford, Delaware.=20

Sincerely,
Christopher Bock
SeaCubeCo.com
609-319-4322

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_9EF3DFE6-6FAD-45AE-AF6B-2992223384A2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Hi - =
I'm interested and close by in Phila. &nbsp;Is the car a street car, or =
any race prep?<div><br><div><div>On Apr 12, 2016, at 8:10 AM, =
christopher bock wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div>Amici,<br>I have to finally =
accept that I don't have time for this project and must let her go. =
&nbsp;<br><br>1974 spitfire 1500. In pieces. <br>This is what I =
have...<br>3 engines, 2 ran about 10 years ago, 1 about 20 years =
ago<br>3 transmissions<br>3 rears<br>The body has a small rust hole in =
front of driver rear well. No other rust. <br>1 bonnet that needs some =
bodywork, almost no rust<br>1 bonnet that needs small repair by mounting =
area, no rust <br>Polyurethane suspension kit<br>Body mount kit<br>Full =
suspension for about 3-4 cars<br>1 rear roto flex suspension. <br>Hard =
top needing paint and assembly, have glass, trim, and mounting hardware. =
<br>Engine gasket set. <br>Have carbs also. <br><br>Lots of other stock =
parts to go with it. <br><br>Bring a trailer and $500 and it's yours. =
&nbsp;I will need a few days to get it all together. <br><br>Located =
near Seaford, Delaware. <br><br>Sincerely,<br>Christopher Bock<br><a =
href=3D"http://SeaCubeCo.com">SeaCubeCo.com</a><br>609-319-4322<br>_______=
________________________________________<br>[email-masked]<br><br>http=
://www.fot-racing.com<br><br>Donate: =
http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br><br><br></div>=
</div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_9EF3DFE6-6FAD-45AE-AF6B-2992223384A2--

--===============4080062103493877320==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4080062103493877320==--