Subject: [Fot] Need Kastner Cup photos

From: sherry robyn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 23:09:03 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0167754791850030310==
	boundary="----=_Part_41607_1587241274.1460243343431"

------=_Part_41607_1587241274.1460243343431
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Would anyone be so kind as to email me some photos from the Sonoma Raceway =
Kastner Cup. =C2=A0They will be used in our local (Sacramento, CA) British =
sports car newsletter. =C2=A0Thanks, Jim
------=_Part_41607_1587241274.1460243343431
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:13px"><div id="yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460228435597_10255">Would anyone be so kind as to email me some photos from the Sonoma Raceway Kastner Cup. &nbsp;They will be used in our local (Sacramento, CA) British sports car newsletter. &nbsp;Thanks, Jim</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_41607_1587241274.1460243343431--

--===============0167754791850030310==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0167754791850030310==--

---

From: Charly <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 20:05:30 -0500

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bradlnss/albums/72157664553021923

On Sat 09/04/16  4:09 PM , sherry robyn [email-masked] sent:
> Would anyone be so kind as to email me some photos from the Sonoma
> Raceway Kastner Cup.  They will be used in our local (Sacramento, CA)
> British sports car newsletter.  Thanks, Jim
>