Subject: [Fot] Road America

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 04:40:38 -0600

--===============1811700290792407421==
 boundary="=_3ec7ab87cd020b292ea173e8f219d066"

--=_3ec7ab87cd020b292ea173e8f219d066
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=0A=0A=09Our 1970 GT6 will be making its racing debut at RA May 13-15. H=
eading=0Ato BIR in Brainerd, MN Monday for some open track tuning. Wish=
 us=0Aluck.=0A=0A=09See you there.=0A=0A=09Dave and Alex=0A=0A

--=_3ec7ab87cd020b292ea173e8f219d066
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><p>Our 1970 GT6 will be making&nbsp;its racing debut at RA M=
ay 13-15.&nbsp; Heading to BIR in Brainerd, MN Monday for&nbsp;some open=
 track tuning.&nbsp;&nbsp;Wish us luck.</p><p><br></p><p>See you there.<=
/p><p><br></p><p>Dave and Alex</p><p><br></p><p><br></p></body></html>

--=_3ec7ab87cd020b292ea173e8f219d066--

--===============1811700290792407421==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1811700290792407421==--