Subject: [Fot] GT6 body shell

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 10:01:12 -0400

--===============1388377665814207113==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_AC665433-3517-4D95-92A7-110028019ABC"

--Apple-Mail=_AC665433-3517-4D95-92A7-110028019ABC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

$900 on ebay.  No financial interest, just looks like a relatively =
decent deal.

=
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triumph-GT6-Body-Shell-/331823744188?hash=3Ditem4d=
423c84bc:g:3KUAAOSwGYVXBGf5&rmvSB=3Dtrue=

--Apple-Mail=_AC665433-3517-4D95-92A7-110028019ABC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">$900 on ebay. &nbsp;No financial interest, just looks like a relatively decent deal.<div><br></div><div><a href="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triumph-GT6-Body-Shell-/331823744188?hash=item4d423c84bc:g:3KUAAOSwGYVXBGf5&amp;rmvSB=true">http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triumph-GT6-Body-Shell-/331823744188?hash=item4d423c84bc:g:3KUAAOSwGYVXBGf5&amp;rmvSB=true</a></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_AC665433-3517-4D95-92A7-110028019ABC--

--===============1388377665814207113==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1388377665814207113==--