Subject: [Fot] TR4 steering

From: Dennis DeLap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 18:19:07 -0500

--===============0286154854947583823==
	boundary="_31DAD8BC-9160-40ED-BA1B-8B1ECE9BB63D_"

--_31DAD8BC-9160-40ED-BA1B-8B1ECE9BB63D_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Friends
Is it the general consensus that a TR4 will have better steering and handli=
ng characteristics when the longer, later TR4/6 steering arms are used.
Thanks
Dennis =

--_31DAD8BC-9160-40ED-BA1B-8B1ECE9BB63D_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body><div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri,sans-=
serif; font-size: 11pt;">Friends<br>Is it the general consensus that a TR4 =
will have better steering and handling characteristics when the longer, lat=
er TR4/6 steering arms are used.<br>Thanks<br>Dennis </div></div></body></h=
tml>=

--_31DAD8BC-9160-40ED-BA1B-8B1ECE9BB63D_--

--===============0286154854947583823==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0286154854947583823==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 13:47:04 +0000

I never heard that before.

Bob Kramer
[email-masked]

---- Dennis DeLap <[email-masked]> wrote: 
> Friends
> Is it the general consensus that a TR4 will have better steering and handling characteristics when the longer, later TR4/6 steering arms are used.
> Thanks
> Dennis