Subject: [Fot] Bonnet parts needed

From: marty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 08:52:05 -0400

--===============2162142065835406947==
	boundary="_85b8e81e-725c-45f9-a286-0aeaec46204c_"

--_85b8e81e-725c-45f9-a286-0aeaec46204c_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am in search of  bonnet frame parts off of a MK1 or MK2 Spitfire=2C proba=
bly early GT6 would work also. I am in the process of fixing my dinged race=
 Spitfire and have a GT6+ bonnet that I can make work if I had the bonnet f=
rame parts from an earlier car to convert it over. Mine are bent up. Anybod=
y have a rusted out bonnet stashed out back that you would want to part wit=
h the internal frame parts?
=20
Thanks=2C
Marty
 		 	   		  =

--_85b8e81e-725c-45f9-a286-0aeaec46204c_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>I am in search of&nbsp=3B bonnet=
 frame parts&nbsp=3Boff of a MK1 or MK2 Spitfire=2C probably early GT6 woul=
d work also. I am in the process of fixing my dinged race Spitfire and have=
 a GT6+ bonnet that I can make work if I had the bonnet frame parts from an=
 earlier car to convert it over. Mine are bent up. Anybody have a rusted ou=
t bonnet stashed out back that you would want to part with the internal fra=
me parts?<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>Thanks=2C<BR>Marty<BR> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_85b8e81e-725c-45f9-a286-0aeaec46204c_--

--===============2162142065835406947==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2162142065835406947==--