Subject: [Fot] 5.5mm borescope

From: "J.C. Hassall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 11:42:23 -0400

--===============3157632444645126565==

--001a1140207e5362d1052e183edc

Scott, this might be a viable tool to inspect the sump thru the dipstick
hole:
http://www.amazon.com/CrazyFire%C2%AE-Diameter-Endoscope-Inspection-Borescope/dp/B00SR1V3ZK/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1458056129&sr=8-12&keywords=ultra+thin+camera

jim

--001a1140207e5362d1052e183edc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Scott, this might be a viable tool to inspect the sump thr=
u the dipstick hole:<div><a href=3D"http://www.amazon.com/CrazyFire%C2%AE-D=
iameter-Endoscope-Inspection-Borescope/dp/B00SR1V3ZK/ref=3Dsr_1_12?ie=3DUTF=
8&amp;qid=3D1458056129&amp;sr=3D8-12&amp;keywords=3Dultra+thin+camera">http=
://www.amazon.com/CrazyFire%C2%AE-Diameter-Endoscope-Inspection-Borescope/d=
p/B00SR1V3ZK/ref=3Dsr_1_12?ie=3DUTF8&amp;qid=3D1458056129&amp;sr=3D8-12&amp=
;keywords=3Dultra+thin+camera</a></div><div><br></div><div>jim<br></div></d=
iv>

--001a1140207e5362d1052e183edc--

--===============3157632444645126565==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3157632444645126565==--