Subject: [Fot] SVRA Amelia Island

From: Don Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 13:31:27 -0400

--===============3420371395110582004==

--001a113ddbe843ede3052e5620f6

Any FOT racing the Amelia Island/Fernandina airport SVRA event this
weekend?  Don

--001a113ddbe843ede3052e5620f6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Any FOT racing the Amelia Island/Fernandina airport SVRA e=
vent this weekend?=C2=A0 Don</div>

--001a113ddbe843ede3052e5620f6--

--===============3420371395110582004==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3420371395110582004==--

---

From: Doug Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 19:43:03 -0400

--===============1367478655595143236==

--001a113f7ecee43b5b052e5b4ebe

Down a little farther south, at Sebring. Had only a couple of Brits, a
Ginetta G15 and Bugeye, a Lola and an E Type. Tomorrow is the big dance.

> Any FOT racing the Amelia Island/Fernandina airport SVRA event this

--001a113f7ecee43b5b052e5b4ebe
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Down a little farther south, at Sebring. Had only a couple of Brits, a Gine=
tta G15 and Bugeye, a Lola and an E Type. Tomorrow is the big dance.<br><br=
>On Friday, March 18, 2016, Don Marshall &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:dmar823@gmai=
l.com">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote=
" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><=
div dir=3D"ltr">Any FOT racing the Amelia Island/Fernandina airport SVRA ev=
ent this weekend?=C2=A0 Don</div>
</blockquote>

--001a113f7ecee43b5b052e5b4ebe--

--===============1367478655595143236==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1367478655595143236==--