Subject: [Fot] Which race is the Kastner cup?

From: "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 08:55:41 -0700

--===============1317006732295712822==

--001a113f9c86a41889052ee19ab4

LAst one Sunday?

Also, from my interpretation of the schedule all triumphs are in Group 10
all weekend.  I presumes that means you with TR3's and 4's will not run in
your normal groups?

--001a113f9c86a41889052ee19ab4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:georgia,=
serif;font-size:small">LAst one Sunday?</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" s=
tyle=3D"font-family:georgia,serif;font-size:small"><br></div><div class=3D"=
gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:georgia,serif;font-size:small">Also, fr=
om my interpretation of the schedule all triumphs are in Group 10 all weeke=
nd.=C2=A0 I presumes that means you with TR3&#39;s and 4&#39;s will not run=
 in your normal groups?</div></div>

--001a113f9c86a41889052ee19ab4--

--===============1317006732295712822==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1317006732295712822==--