Subject: [Fot] 13x8 wheels for spit/gt6

From: Jason Sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 12:03:43 -0500

--===============1614949903192859192==

--001a1141c70270ba3e052cffbf83

I've been looking at autocross wheel options for the GT6 (and to be used on
the Spitfire in the future), in a 13x8" size.  The Diamond Racing steel
wheels seem to fit my requirements and budget, does anyone have experience
with them?  I've had an email conversation with them; they can meet all my
specs and seem familiar with cars that use the spit hub setup.

Should I be looking at any other sources for wheels in this low-end racing
wheel range?

Thanks,

Jason Sukey

--001a1141c70270ba3e052cffbf83
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;ve been looking at autocross wheel options for the G=
T6 (and to be used on the Spitfire in the future), in a 13x8&quot; size.=C2=
=A0 The Diamond Racing steel wheels seem to fit my requirements and budget,=
 does anyone have experience with them?=C2=A0 I&#39;ve had an email convers=
ation with them; they can meet all my specs and seem familiar with cars tha=
t use the spit hub setup.<div><br></div><div>Should I be looking at any oth=
er sources for wheels in this low-end racing wheel range?</div><div><br></d=
iv><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Jason Sukey</div></div>

--001a1141c70270ba3e052cffbf83--

--===============1614949903192859192==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1614949903192859192==--

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 23:53:56 -0700

They are heavy, very heavy. Remember as a kid playing with a gyroscope? 
How the spinning mass resisted a change in direction?

mjb.