Subject: Re: [Fot] Kevin Lynch

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 20:30:35 -0700

Greg,

Been thinking about you and your whereabouts. 

More posts about Kevin Lynch would be a good thing.

Thank you,

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com
Gasketinnovations.com
Cell:  319.464.4711

> On Mar 2, 2016, at 7:15 PM, Lunker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hello all, 
> Been ages since I've posted (or raced the TR) but I'm still a active lurker.
> Sad news indeed about Kevin. I met him at my first out of town race with the TR4 in Le Junta  Colorado. That was the first time I heard about Friends of Triumph. He told me that I HAD to be a FoT. Took a couple years but he was right! 
> The next day he taught me the lyrics to "You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel".  ..  He lost the LF from his GT6 and it went about a half mile out into the desert. No end to harassing him about that! 
> A couple years later, he came down to Albuquerque and raced Connie's 510 for a weekend. And raced it hard. Went pretty damn fast all weekend and didn't even hurt anything. Glad I had some fun times with him.
> It has been awhile since we've been in touch but I'll miss just knowing he's our there.
> All the best,
> Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
> TR4 # 314
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
> 
> http://www.fot-racing.com
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
> 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 16:38:54 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1400863267236090098==
	boundary="----=_Part_7238276_160226842.1457023134348"

------=_Part_7238276_160226842.1457023134348
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

It's good to know that Lunker is still an active FoT lurker. 

Hi Greg. Stay in touch. 

Dave H. 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Lunker" <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2016 6:15:10 PM 
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kevin Lynch 

Hello all, 

------=_Part_7238276_160226842.1457023134348
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>It's good to know that Lunker is still an active FoT lurker.<br></=
div><div><br></div><div>Hi Greg. &nbsp;Stay in touch.</div><div><br></div><=
div>Dave H.</div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;f=
ont-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvet=
ica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><b>From: </b>"Lunker" &lt;lunkercars@=
earthlink.net&gt;<br><b>To: </b>[email-masked]<br><b>Sent: </b>Wednesda=
y, March 2, 2016 6:15:10 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>Re: [Fot] Kevin Lynch<br><di=
v><br></div>Hello all, <br>Been ages since I've posted (or raced the TR) bu=
t I'm still a active lurker.<br>Sad news indeed about Kevin. I met him at m=
y first out of town race with the TR4 in Le Junta &nbsp;Colorado. That was =
the first time I heard about Friends of Triumph. He told me that I HAD to b=
e a FoT. Took a couple years but he was right! <br>The next day he taught m=
e the lyrics to "You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel". &nbsp;.. =
&nbsp;He lost the LF from his GT6 and it went about a half mile out into th=
e desert. No end to harassing him about that! <br>A couple years later, he =
came down to Albuquerque and raced Connie's 510 for a weekend. And raced it=
 hard. Went pretty damn fast all weekend and didn't even hurt anything. Gla=
d I had some fun times with him.<br>It has been awhile since we've been in =
touch but I'll miss just knowing he's our there.<br>All the best,<br>Greg "=
Lunker" Hilyer<br>TR4 # 314<br><div><br></div><br>_________________________=
______________________<br>[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>http://www.f=
ot-racing.com<br><div><br></div>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>=
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<=
br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/dlhogye@co=
mcast.net<br><div><br></div><br></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_7238276_160226842.1457023134348--

--===============1400863267236090098==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1400863267236090098==--