Subject: [Fot] Articles about the WRL TR6

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 14:20:03 +0000

------=_Part_904054_242378699.1457619603159
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I wrote a couple of articles for our Triumph club newsletter that chronicle our former Lemon's TR6 being prepared for and participating in the the recent World Racing League endurance event held at the Circuit of the Americas. I think we can attach files now to FOT emails but if the attachments don't work here I'll add the links to the Hill Country Triumph Club newsletter for February. The March one should be up soon. I'd copy and paste the article here but the pictures kind tell the story. 
 
http://www.hillcountrytriumphclub.org/newsletters/1602.pdf 

I have attached Feb here and will send the March one separately due to size restrictions.

Bob Kramer
[email-masked]
------=_Part_904054_242378699.1457619603159
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=Ragtop_2016-02.pdf

------=_Part_904054_242378699.1457619603159
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_Part_904054_242378699.1457619603159--