Subject: [Fot] Sonoma race schedule

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 15:23:07 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_10075618_1100084030.1458832987633
	boundary="----=_Part_10075619_1425575187.1458832987633"

------=_Part_10075619_1425575187.1458832987633
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello Friends, 

CSRG has posted the schedule for the Sonoma event. It is attached. 
There has been a change of plans. CSRG has placed the Kastner Cup entrants into our own group for the weekend. 
Apparently, they were unable to place us in production groups because of the already large fields and group 2 especially became huge. 
The Kastner Cup is group 10. 
This will give us an opportunity to become very familiar with each other throughout the weekend and we'll have a blast. The run times for our group are favorable too. 
The Kastner Cup race will be in the second race on Sunday after lunch at 1:55. 

Also, there is a mandatory driver meeting at 8:00 Saturday morning. Drivers will get a sticker to go on their helmet at the meeting and if you go to grid without the sticker, they will not get you go out. You will have to see the race director to get a sticker after a brief discussion. 

Best to everyone for a safe tow. 

Dave Hogye 

------=_Part_10075619_1425575187.1458832987633
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Hello Friends,</div><div aria-label=3D=
"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">CSRG has posted t=
he schedule for the Sonoma event. &nbsp;It is attached. &nbsp;</div><div ar=
ia-label=3D"Compose body">There has been a change of plans. &nbsp;CSRG has =
placed the Kastner Cup entrants into our own group for the weekend.</div><d=
iv aria-label=3D"Compose body">Apparently, they were unable to place us in =
production groups because of the already large fields and group 2 especiall=
y became huge.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">The Kastner Cup is gro=
up 10.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">This will give us an opportuni=
ty to become very familiar with each other throughout the weekend and we'll=
 have a blast. &nbsp;The run times for our group are favorable too. &nbsp;<=
/div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">The Kastner Cup race will be in the s=
econd race on Sunday after lunch at 1:55.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose b=
ody"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Also, there is a mandatory =
driver meeting at 8:00 Saturday morning. &nbsp;Drivers will get a sticker t=
o go on their helmet at the meeting and if you go to grid without the stick=
er, they will not get you go out. &nbsp;You will have to see the race direc=
tor to get a sticker after a brief discussion.</div><div aria-label=3D"Comp=
ose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Best to everyone for a=
 safe tow. &nbsp;</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria=
-label=3D"Compose body">Dave Hogye</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><b=
r></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_10075619_1425575187.1458832987633--

------=_Part_10075618_1100084030.1458832987633
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=2016SP1SchedV7.xls.pdf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

------=_Part_10075618_1100084030.1458832987633
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_Part_10075618_1100084030.1458832987633--