Subject: [Fot] VIR rooms available

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 11:26:26 -0400

--===============0605079258596476907==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_6FB30939-4A74-45DA-9430-03EF99D27FD2"

--Apple-Mail=_6FB30939-4A74-45DA-9430-03EF99D27FD2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

I'm unfortunately not going to make it to VIR for the Wild Hare run next =
weekend.  I booked thurs-sat nights at the Lodge at the track, =
$130/room, two double beds.  I think they are sold out, so if anyone =
wants to take over this reservation from me before I cancel it, please =
contact me off line.

--Apple-Mail=_6FB30939-4A74-45DA-9430-03EF99D27FD2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I'm unfortunately not going to make it to VIR for the Wild Hare run next weekend. &nbsp;I booked thurs-sat nights at the Lodge at the track, $130/room, two double beds. &nbsp;I think they are sold out, so if anyone wants to take over this reservation from me before I cancel it, please contact me off line.<div><br></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_6FB30939-4A74-45DA-9430-03EF99D27FD2--

--===============0605079258596476907==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0605079258596476907==--