Subject: [Fot] Floor jack

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 09:46:12 -0400

--===============1722124771430780647==

--Apple-Mail=_9CE0B563-66DE-4B81-9FBC-2A79837F8A91
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

My Harbor Freight 3,000 lb jack just gave up after about ten years.  =
Before I buy another one, any other recommendations, or ones to stay =
away from?  I'm looking for light weight and a fair price - will pay =
something extra for quality if there's a good argument for it.

--Apple-Mail=_9CE0B563-66DE-4B81-9FBC-2A79837F8A91
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">My Harbor Freight 3,000 lb jack just gave up after about ten years. &nbsp;Before I buy another one, any other recommendations, or ones to stay away from? &nbsp;I'm looking for light weight and a fair price - will pay something extra for quality if there's a good argument for it.<div><br></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_9CE0B563-66DE-4B81-9FBC-2A79837F8A91--

--===============1722124771430780647==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1722124771430780647==--