Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Tee Shirts

From: "J.C. Hassall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 09:09:59 -0500

--===============2411528425822389462==

--047d7b3a83fac4cb98052d258dfa

Folks,

I'd love to send another check to Dave Hogye with proceeds from these
shirts.  I still have a bunch of L shirts with Kas' and Clark's
signatures.  For folks who weren't able to make the Kas Cup event in 2015,
these are a great way to "show the flag" and wear this distinctive shirt at
this year's event.  Shirts are only $20 plus $6.50 postage.  How about
swamping me with orders????

tnx

jim

--047d7b3a83fac4cb98052d258dfa
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Folks,<div><br></div><div>I&#39;d love to send another che=
ck to Dave Hogye with proceeds from these shirts.=C2=A0 I still have a bunc=
h of L shirts with Kas&#39; and Clark&#39;s signatures.=C2=A0 For folks who=
 weren&#39;t able to make the Kas Cup event in 2015, these are a great way =
to &quot;show the flag&quot; and wear this distinctive shirt at this year&#=
39;s event.=C2=A0 Shirts are only $20 plus $6.50 postage.=C2=A0 How about s=
wamping me with orders????</div><div><br></div><div>tnx</div><div><br></div=
><div>jim =C2=A0</div></div>

--047d7b3a83fac4cb98052d258dfa--

--===============2411528425822389462==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2411528425822389462==--