Subject: [Fot] Articles about the WRL TR6

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 14:29:11 +0000

------=_Part_904695_45035581.1457620151367
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Here is the second article from our Triumph club newsletter that chronicle our 
former Lemon's TR6 being prepared for and participating in the the recent World 
Racing League endurance event held at the Circuit of the Americas. 

Bob Kramer
[email-masked]
------=_Part_904695_45035581.1457620151367
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=Ragtop_2016-03.pdf

------=_Part_904695_45035581.1457620151367
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_Part_904695_45035581.1457620151367--