Subject: Re: [Fot] Sonoma TECH FORM

From: Mordy Dunst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 00:21:25 -0400

--===============9140597776791002041==
	boundary="----=_Part_16415_1404287632.1459052485458"

------=_Part_16415_1404287632.1459052485458
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

 TECH FORM 

http://www.csrgracing.org/usercontent/csrg/forms/tech-work--sheet.pdf

MDunst
Headgasket.com
626.358.1616 T
626.628.3777 F
Triple R Munitions, Inc
626.201.9471 T
FFL 6,7 SOT 2

------=_Part_16415_1404287632.1459052485458
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'>

<div> <font size="2">TECH FORM <br>
<br>
<br>
http://www.csrgracing.org/usercontent/csrg/forms/tech-work--sheet.pdf</font><br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style="clear:both">MDunst<br>

Headgasket.com<br>

626.358.1616 T<br>

626.628.3777 F<br>

Triple R Munitions, Inc<br>

626.201.9471 T<br>

FFL 6,7 SOT 2<br>

<br>

<br>

</div>
<br>
</font>
------=_Part_16415_1404287632.1459052485458--

--===============9140597776791002041==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9140597776791002041==--

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 15:33:03 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3082522566713643949==
	boundary="----=_Part_12426516_1469728263.1459092783021"

------=_Part_12426516_1469728263.1459092783021
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks Mordy, 
Now why didn't I think of attaching the tech form link. Much appreciated. 

// Dave 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Mordy Dunst" <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2016 9:21:25 PM 
Subject: Re: [Fot] Sonoma TECH FORM 

TECH FORM 

MDunst 
Headgasket.com 
626.358.1616 T 
626.628.3777 F 
Triple R Munitions, Inc 
626.201.9471 T 
FFL 6,7 SOT 2 

------=_Part_12426516_1469728263.1459092783021
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Thanks Mordy,</div><div aria-label=3D"=
Compose body">Now why didn't I think of attaching the tech form link. &nbsp=
;Much appreciated.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div ari=
a-label=3D"Compose body">// Dave</div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div =
style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:no=
ne;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;" data-mce-style=
=3D"color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; text-decoration: =
none; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><b>From: <=
/b>"Mordy Dunst" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>[email-masked].=
net<br><b>Sent: </b>Saturday, March 26, 2016 9:21:25 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>=
Re: [Fot] Sonoma TECH FORM<br><div><br></div><div><span size=3D"2" data-mce=
-style=3D"font-size: small;" style=3D"font-size: small;">TECH FORM <br> <br=
> <br> http://www.csrgracing.org/usercontent/csrg/forms/tech-work--sheet.pd=
f</span><br></div><div><br></div><div style=3D"clear:both" data-mce-style=
=3D"clear: both;">MDunst<br> Headgasket.com<br> 626.358.1616 T<br> 626.628.=
3777 F<br> Triple R Munitions, Inc<br> 626.201.9471 T<br> FFL 6,7 SOT 2<br>=
 <br> <br></div><span color=3D"black" size=3D"2" face=3D"Arial, Helvetica, =
sans-serif" data-mce-style=3D"color: black; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, =
sans-serif; font-size: small;" style=3D"color: black; font-family: Arial, H=
elvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;"><br> </span><br>__________________=
_____________________________<br>[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>http:=
//www.fot-racing.com<br><div><br></div>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.h=
tml<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/=
forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/dlh=
[email-masked]<br><div><br></div><br></div><div><br></div></div></body></=
html>
------=_Part_12426516_1469728263.1459092783021--

--===============3082522566713643949==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3082522566713643949==--

---

From: Bob Kramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 17:37:15 -0500

I will have two extra crew passes for Sonoma.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 26, 2016, at 5:10 PM, Dave <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hello Friends,
> 
> When one person asks, it's usually worth sharing the info with everyone.
> Everyone's entry packet with extra tickets will be given at the gate upon your initial arrival to the track.
> 
> There are some guests coming throughout the weekend.  If you happen to have extra tickets, please let it be known.  Extra tickets can be left at the gate and used on a will call basis.
> 
> It always good to print out the pre-tech form and have it filled out and ready at tech.
> 
> Thanks,
> Dave Hogye
> 
> 
> 
> Sent from my iPad
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
>

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 18:41:27 -0500

Drivers,

I have four family members coming in and could gratefully use a few.

Could use a Triumph there, too, but will settle for passes.

Thank you,

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com
Gasketinnovations.com
Cell:  319.464.4711

> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
>