Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Sonoma paddock map and details

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 03:43:26 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_11563072_773559579.1458963806217
	boundary="----=_Part_11563073_349845315.1458963806217"

------=_Part_11563073_349845315.1458963806217
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Friends, 
I'm resending the Sonoma paddock map for those who may have missed it before. It is attached to this message. 
There are six large rectangular areas circled for the Kastner Cup/Triumph group. This is a very long and wide space. 
The three large rectangular spaces closest to the garages on the main thoroughfare are for the race cars to line up. CSRG, for good reason, wants to highlight our cars, not our tow vehicles. The three large rectangular spaces behind those are for support vehicles. 
There may/should be enough space to accommodate support vehicles, RV's and enclosed trailers there. Because of this special location in the paddock, it is advised to park open trailers in other areas, on the hill above the paddock if convenient. 
There is another area relatively close by, towards the hill where Kas' hospitality RV will be parked. It is quieter there and relatively more pleasant. 
I will be at the track early on Thursday, although the paddock really isn't open until Thursday afternoon, to assist. If you arrive before the afternoon, that is okay. Racers line up for their favorite paddock spaces. 

Thumbs up, smilie face, 
Dave Hogye 
831-234-4928 Feel free to call me if you need to find me...or send me a text. 

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "Dave Hogye" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Dave Hogye" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 8:20:03 PM 
Subject: Sonoma paddock map 

Friends, 
I resending the paddock map for those who may have missed it. 
The row closest to the gar 

[image/jpeg:IMG_2801.JPG] 

Sent from my iPhone 

------=_Part_11563073_349845315.1458963806217
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>Friends,</div><div>I'm resending the Sonoma paddock map for those =
who may have missed it before. &nbsp;It is attached to this message.</div><=
div>There are six large rectangular areas circled for the Kastner Cup/Trium=
ph group. &nbsp;This is a very long and wide space. &nbsp;</div><div>The th=
ree large rectangular spaces closest to the garages on the main thoroughfar=
e are for the race cars to line up. &nbsp;CSRG, for good reason, wants to h=
ighlight our cars, not our tow vehicles. &nbsp;The three large rectangular =
spaces behind those are for support vehicles.</div><div>There may/should be=
 enough space to accommodate support vehicles, RV's and enclosed trailers t=
here. &nbsp;Because of this special location in the paddock, it is advised =
to park open trailers in other areas, on the hill above the paddock if conv=
enient.</div><div>There is another area relatively close by, towards the hi=
ll where Kas' hospitality RV will be parked. &nbsp;It is quieter there and =
relatively more pleasant. &nbsp;</div><div>I will be at the track early on =
Thursday, although the paddock really isn't open until Thursday afternoon, =
to assist. &nbsp;If you arrive before the afternoon, that is okay. &nbsp;Ra=
cers line up for their favorite paddock spaces. &nbsp;</div><div><br></div>=
<div>Thumbs up, smilie face,</div><div>Dave Hogye</div><div>831-234-4928 &n=
bsp;Feel free to call me if you need to find me...or send me a text.</div><=
div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"=
color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-f=
amily:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><b>From: </b>"Dave Hogye"=
 &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>"Dave Hogye" &lt;dlhogye@comcast=
.net&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Friday, March 25, 2016 8:20:03 PM<br><b>Subject: <=
/b>Sonoma paddock map<br><div><br></div>Friends, <br>I resending the paddoc=
k map for those who may have missed it.<br>The row closest to the gar<br><d=
iv><br></div><br><div><br></div><br>[image/jpeg:IMG_2801.JPG]<br><div><br><=
/div><br><div><br></div><br>Sent from my iPhone</div><div><br></div></div><=
/body></html>
------=_Part_11563073_349845315.1458963806217--

------=_Part_11563072_773559579.1458963806217
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=IMG_2801.JPG
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

------=_Part_11563072_773559579.1458963806217
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_Part_11563072_773559579.1458963806217--