Subject: [Fot] The good ole days of Vintage Racing

From: "Richard Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 12:32:00 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_006B_01D189B6.FEF223F0"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_006B_01D189B6.FEF223F0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_006C_01D189B6.FEF223F0"

------=_NextPart_001_006C_01D189B6.FEF223F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

1982,

Atlanta Vintage Grand Prix

Drive to the race (Road Atlanta)

No roll bar

Street Michelins

Lap belt only

Fuel cell? You gotta be kidding

Moto cross helmet (w/o visor)

Duct tape numbers (w/ electricians tape trim)

Forgot to remove hub caps

First place medallion

------=_NextPart_001_006C_01D189B6.FEF223F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>1982,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Atlanta =
Vintage Grand Prix<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Drive to the race =
(Road Atlanta)<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>No roll =
bar<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Street Michelins<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Lap belt only<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Fuel =
cell? You gotta be kidding<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Moto cross =
helmet (w/o visor)<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Duct tape numbers =
(w/ electricians tape trim)<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Forgot to =
remove hub caps<span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;color:#943634'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>First place =
medallion<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_006C_01D189B6.FEF223F0--

------=_NextPart_000_006B_01D189B6.FEF223F0
	name="FullSizeRender.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="FullSizeRender.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_006B_01D189B6.FEF223F0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_NextPart_000_006B_01D189B6.FEF223F0--