Subject: [Fot] Tractor motors

From: Dennis DeLap <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 09:39:58 -0500

--===============4669374984305526713==
	boundary="_22FB2D4A-F000-4048-868F-06D0D4F30AC2_"

--_22FB2D4A-F000-4048-868F-06D0D4F30AC2_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

A   M   I   C   I
With regard to sealing the liner at the figure 8 gasket - is Indian Head ga=
sket shellac compound still a viable option?
Survey says?
Thanks=20
Dennis =

--_22FB2D4A-F000-4048-868F-06D0D4F30AC2_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body><div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri,sans-=
serif; font-size: 11pt;">A&nbsp;&nbsp; M&nbsp;&nbsp; I&nbsp;&nbsp; C&nbsp;&=
nbsp; I<br>With regard to sealing the liner at the figure 8 gasket - is Ind=
ian Head gasket shellac compound still a viable option?<br>Survey says?<br>=
Thanks <br>Dennis </div></div></body></html>=

--_22FB2D4A-F000-4048-868F-06D0D4F30AC2_--

--===============4669374984305526713==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4669374984305526713==--