Subject: [Fot] Driver Suit Embroidery

From: "Kenneth Knight" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 08:39:10 -0800

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5359894758806399602==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0007_01D17AA8.53B106E0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D17AA8.53B106E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

A shout out to a great resource for racers.  

I was looking for a shop to sew on some patches and have my name put on my
new drivers suit with embroidery.  A racer friend suggest Corki's Embroidery
in Newport Beach, CA (they have a website).  All work was done in about two
weeks with Nomex thread (very important) and the price was great.  My
understanding is that this is the go-to shop for racers in Southern
California.  Very nice people and excellent workmanship.  If you need this
service and can't find a local shop keep these folks in mind.

Cheers, Ken

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D17AA8.53B106E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>A shout =
out to a great resource for racers.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I was =
looking for a shop to sew on some patches and have my name put on my new =
drivers suit with embroidery.&nbsp; A racer friend suggest Corki&#8217;s =
Embroidery in Newport Beach, CA (they have a website).&nbsp; All work =
was done in about two weeks with Nomex thread (very important) and the =
price was great.&nbsp; My understanding is that this is the go-to shop =
for racers in Southern California.&nbsp; Very nice people and excellent =
workmanship.&nbsp; If you need this service and can&#8217;t find a local =
shop keep these folks in mind.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Cheers, =
Ken<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D17AA8.53B106E0--

--===============5359894758806399602==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5359894758806399602==--