Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup and HMSA trip

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 15:07:26 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7962290158687605450==
	boundary="----=_Part_2312872_876763959.1458054446177"

------=_Part_2312872_876763959.1458054446177
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks for the added excitement. HMSA is running a one day event at Laguna on the 28th as well as the two day event the weekend after the Sonoma Kastner Cup weekend. 
Jon Gannaway will be testing his brand new TR4 race car on the 28th for the first time. I plan on being there in support. Jon lives very close to Laguna in Carmel Valley. 
His car is beautiful. He has been working very hard to finish it in time for the Kastner Cup. Jon is hosting Walt Hollowed,TR6 racer from New Mexico during the Laguna event. 

See you all soon. 

// Dave 

----- Original Message -----

From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked], [email-masked] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 4:52:38 AM 
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup and HMSA trip 

Greg, you scared me, the HMSA event is just AFTER the Kastner Cup. I'm going to both. 

HMSA Spring Club Event 
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, April 9-10, 2016 

Bob Kramer 
[email-masked] 

---- "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> wrote: 
> For any of you that can make it to Sears Point and 
> have not made up your mind, you will miss a great 
> time. Sears is my favorite Track of all I have run. 
> It is very technically challenging, and a lot of fun 
> to drive, without being to scary! Plus there is 
> actually a HMSA event at Laguna Seca on the 28'th of 
> March, just before the Kastner Cup event. You should 
> not miss it! 
> 
> 
> 
> Greg Solow 
> The Engine Room 
> Sports Car Specialists 
> Santa Cruz, CA 95060 
> 831 429-1800 
> 
> 
> 
> ------- Original Message ------- 
> From : 
> [email-masked][mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent : 3/14/2016 3:36:14 PM 
> To : [email-masked] 
> Cc : 
> Subject : RE: [Fot] Kastner Cup and HMSA trip 
> 
> Amici 
> 
> I want to give a shout out to our FOT host Dave Hogye 
> for his work in making my TX to Sear Point and then 
> Laguna Seca possible. Being able to check off two 
> boxes on my track bucket list in 10 days was too good 
> to pass up but taking off tow weeks to make it happen 
> just wasn't possible. Dave stepped in with parking 
> options and Southwest scheduled their San Jose to 
> Austin flights around my needs. Okay, maybe Michael 
> Dell had something to do with that but thanks to 
> Dave's connections I am going to park my truck and 
> trailer at a San Jose Euro repair shop behind their 
> fence Sunday night, fly home, work Monday through 
> Thursday and fly back and pick up my car Friday noonish. 
> 
> I will be soft pedalling the car to make sure it 
> survives Sears Point. I will be telling myself that 
> for the 26 hour tow, over and over. Maybe I can 
> convince myself......... 
> 
> Are you getting excited yet? 
> 
> Bob Kramer 
> [email-masked] 
> _______________________________________________ 
> [email-masked] 
> 
> http://www.fot-racing.com 
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html 
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked] 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________ 
> [email-masked] 
> 
> http://www.fot-racing.com 
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html 
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked] 
> 
> 

_______________________________________________ 
[email-masked] 

http://www.fot-racing.com 

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 

------=_Part_2312872_876763959.1458054446177
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>Thanks for the added excitement. &nbsp;HMSA is running a one day e=
vent at Laguna on the 28th as well as the two day event the weekend after t=
he Sonoma Kastner Cup weekend.<br></div><div>Jon Gannaway will be testing h=
is brand new TR4 race car on the 28th for the first time. &nbsp;I plan on b=
eing there in support. &nbsp;Jon lives very close to Laguna in Carmel Valle=
y.</div><div>His car is beautiful. &nbsp;He has been working very hard to f=
inish it in time for the Kastner Cup. &nbsp;Jon is hosting Walt Hollowed,TR=
6 racer from New Mexico during the Laguna event.</div><div><br></div><div>S=
ee you all soon.</div><div><br></div><div>// Dave</div><div><br></div><div>=
<br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font=
-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;f=
ont-size:12pt;"><b>From: </b>[email-masked]<br><b>To: </b>fot@autox=
.team.net, [email-masked]<br><b>Sent: </b>Tuesday, March 15, 201=
6 4:52:38 AM<br><b>Subject: </b>Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup and HMSA trip<br><div=
><br></div>Greg, you scared me, the HMSA event is just AFTER the Kastner Cu=
p. I'm going to both.<br><div><br></div>HMSA Spring Club Event<br>Mazda Rac=
eway Laguna Seca, April 9-10, 2016 <br><div><br></div><br>Bob Kramer<br>rkr=
[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>---- "[email-masked]" &lt;=
[email-masked]&gt; wrote: <br>&gt; For any of you that can make =
it to Sears Point and<br>&gt; have not made up your mind, you will miss a g=
reat<br>&gt; time. Sears is my favorite Track of all I have run.<br>&gt; It=
 is very technically challenging, and a lot of fun<br>&gt; to drive, withou=
t being to scary! &nbsp;Plus there is<br>&gt; actually a HMSA event at Lagu=
na Seca on the 28'th of<br>&gt; March, just before the Kastner Cup event. Y=
ou should<br>&gt; not miss it!<br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; Greg Solo=
w<br>&gt; The Engine Room<br>&gt; Sports Car Specialists<br>&gt; Santa Cruz=
, CA 95060<br>&gt; 831 429-1800<br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; ------- =
Original Message -------<br>&gt; From &nbsp; &nbsp;:<br>&gt; rkramer3@austi=
n.rr.com[mailto:[email-masked]]<br>&gt; Sent &nbsp; &nbsp;: 3/14/20=
16 3:36:14 PM<br>&gt; To &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;: [email-masked]<br>&gt; C=
c &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;: <br>&gt; Subject : RE: [Fot] Kastner Cup and HMSA t=
rip<br>&gt; <br>&gt; &nbsp;Amici<br>&gt; <br>&gt; I want to give a shout ou=
t to our FOT host Dave Hogye<br>&gt; for his work in making my TX to Sear P=
oint and then<br>&gt; Laguna Seca possible. Being able to check off two<br>=
&gt; boxes on my track bucket list in 10 days was too good<br>&gt; to pass =
up but taking off tow weeks to make it happen<br>&gt; just wasn't possible.=
 Dave stepped in with parking<br>&gt; options and Southwest scheduled their=
 San Jose to<br>&gt; Austin flights around my needs. Okay, maybe Michael<br=
>&gt; Dell had something to do with that but thanks to<br>&gt; Dave's conne=
ctions I am going to park my truck and<br>&gt; trailer at a San Jose Euro r=
epair shop behind their<br>&gt; fence Sunday night, fly home, work Monday t=
hrough<br>&gt; Thursday and fly back and pick up my car Friday noonish. <br=
>&gt; <br>&gt; I will be soft pedalling the car to make sure it<br>&gt; sur=
vives Sears Point. I will be telling myself that<br>&gt; for the 26 hour to=
w, over and over. Maybe I can<br>&gt; convince myself.........<br>&gt; <br>=
&gt; Are you getting excited yet?<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Bob Kramer<br>&gt; rkram=
[email-masked]<br>&gt; _______________________________________________<b=
r>&gt; [email-masked]<br>&gt; <br>&gt; &nbsp;http://www.fot-racing.com =
<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Donate: &nbsp;http://www.team.net/donate.html <br>&gt; Ar=
chive: &nbsp;http://www.team.net/archive <br>&gt; Forums: &nbsp;http://www.=
team.net/forums <br>&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <br>&gt; http://autox.team.net=
/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; <b=
r>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; _______________________________________________<br=
>&gt; [email-masked]<br>&gt; <br>&gt; http://www.fot-racing.com<br>&gt;=
 <br>&gt; Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>&gt; Archive: http://w=
ww.team.net/archive<br>&gt; Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br>&gt; Unsu=
bscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]=
r.com<br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br><div><br></div>_________________________________=
______________<br>[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>http://www.fot-racin=
g.com<br><div><br></div>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>Archive:=
 http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsub=
scribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]=
t<br><div><br></div><br></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_2312872_876763959.1458054446177--

--===============7962290158687605450==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7962290158687605450==--

---

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 11:11:00 -0500

Me too.  Dropping race car on trailer at Laguna Seca Monday after 
Sonoma (need to check with Dave on details of that), hanging out with 
daughter in Sacramento between races, reuniting with car at Laguna, 
having some fun there then heading back home.

Tony Drews

At 06:52 AM 3/15/2016, [email-masked] wrote:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> >
> >
>
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]