Subject: [Fot] Transport Help

From: Alec Buchan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 08:29:36 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3957273164870542213==
 boundary="------------080400030504040200040302"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------080400030504040200040302
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Good morning all.

I have recently sold a 1961 TR4 body tub to a fellow in Ohio who is 
hoping to find some help in transportation. The tub is currently in 
Bellingham, WA, which I can take as far as Seattle, WA.
He is hoping for one of two options:
1. Ship to Ohio where the tub will eventually reside or
2. Phoenix, AZ where he has a friend who is a trucker.

The fellows name and cellular number (which accepts text messages) for 
anybody who wishes to contact him directly and work out arrangements.
Willy Barber
Wauseon, OH
419-349-8160

Thank you for any help which may be available.

/Alec Buchan
CompsNW, LLC Loto
/CompsNW, LLC
buchan Residential Appraisal
P.O. Box 32495
Bellingham, WA 98228
(425) 522-2269
www.CompsNW.com
www.buchanappraisal.com//
//Confidential Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, 
is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential and 
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or 
distribution is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, 
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.

--------------080400030504040200040302
 boundary="------------010302000000060100020307"

--------------010302000000060100020307
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    Good morning all.<br>
    <br>
    I have recently sold a 1961 TR4 body tub to a fellow in Ohio who is
    hoping to find some help in transportation. The tub is currently in
    Bellingham, WA, which I can take as far as Seattle, WA. <br>
    He is hoping for one of two options:<br>
    1. Ship to Ohio where the tub will eventually reside or <br>
    2. Phoenix, AZ where he has a friend who is a trucker.<br>
    <br>
    The fellows name and cellular number (which accepts text messages)
    for anybody who wishes to contact him directly and work out
    arrangements.<br>
    Willy Barber<br>
    Wauseon, OH<br>
    419-349-8160<br>
    <br>
    Thank you for any help which may be available.<br>
    <div class="moz-signature">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
      <title></title>
      <br>
      <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="4" face="Bookman Old Style"><span
            style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Bookman Old Style'; FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt;
            mso-no-proof: yes"><font face="Bookman Old Style"><i>Alec
                Buchan<br>
                <img alt="CompsNW, LLC Loto"
                  src="cid:[email-masked]"
                  height="119" width="156"><br>
              </i>CompsNW, LLC<br>
              <font color="#ff0000">buchan <font size="-2">Residential
                  Appraisal</font></font><br>
              <font size="-1">P.O. Box 32495<br>
                Bellingham, WA 98228<br>
                (425) 522-2269<br>
                <font color="#0000ff"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.CompsNW.com">www.CompsNW.com</a><br>
                  <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.buchanappraisal.com">www.buchanappraisal.com</a></font></font></font></span></font><em><i><font
              size="4" face="Bookman Old Style"><span
                style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Bookman Old Style'; FONT-SIZE:
                13.5pt; mso-no-proof: yes"><font face="Bookman Old
                  Style"><br>
                </font></span></font></i><font size="4" face="Bookman
            Old Style"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Bookman Old Style';
              FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; mso-no-proof: yes"></span></font></em><font
          size="4" face="Bookman Old Style"><span style="FONT-FAMILY:
            'Bookman Old Style'; FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; mso-no-proof: yes"><font
              face="Bookman Old Style"><font size="-2" face="Book
                Antiqua">Confidential Notice: This e-mail message,
                including any attachments, is for the designated
                recipient only and may contain confidential and
                privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
                disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have
                received this message in error, please notify the sender
                immediately and delete the original.</font><br>
            </font></span></font></p>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------010302000000060100020307
 name="CNWrgb.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="CNWrgb.jpg"

--------------010302000000060100020307--

--------------080400030504040200040302--

--===============3957273164870542213==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3957273164870542213==--

---

From: D V <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 23:33:56 +0000

--===============2185325530909897513==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CY1PR11MB01862ECEE4BF486C06FC30E39DBC0CY1PR11MB0186namp_"

--_000_CY1PR11MB01862ECEE4BF486C06FC30E39DBC0CY1PR11MB0186namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_CY1PR11MB01862ECEE4BF486C06FC30E39DBC0CY1PR11MB0186namp_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_CY1PR11MB01862ECEE4BF486C06FC30E39DBC0CY1PR11MB0186namp_--

--===============2185325530909897513==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2185325530909897513==--