Subject: [Fot] Sonoma entry update

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 19:32:20 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5066373782700567653==
	boundary="----=_Part_4450577_304869329.1458243140775"

------=_Part_4450577_304869329.1458243140775
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Friends, 

There are now 34 entries for the Sonoma Kastner Cup Race. 
I just received a call from another TR4 entrant. Brian Ebding would like to join with his late father Tide's car. I believe this was a Triumph team car when new. Steve Froines was the driver. Jeff Quick is entered as well and if I remember correctly, his TR4 was another from that team. 

Steve Froines is coming too. 

Ken Kirk, FoT's, Nick from NorCal has entered his TR4. Hooray Ken ! This is fantastic! 

There are 13 Triumphs racing this weekend at Willow Springs. Some have entered the Sonoma event and others from this group will be entering if their weekend goes well. 

I'm hoping the entry list makes it to 40. This will be epic. 

With all of these experienced drivers joining in, I see myself getting shuffled further back in the pack. This will be my 6th race as a driver. 

I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone. 

Dave Hogye 

------=_Part_4450577_304869329.1458243140775
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>Friends,</div><div><br></div><div>There are now 34 entries for the=
 Sonoma Kastner Cup Race. </div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>I just received a cal=
l from another TR4 entrant. Brian Ebding would like to join with his late f=
ather Tide's car. &nbsp;I believe this was a Triumph team car when new. &nb=
sp;Steve Froines was the driver. &nbsp;Jeff Quick is entered as well and if=
 I remember correctly, his TR4 was another from that team. &nbsp;</div><div=
><br></div><div>Steve Froines is coming too. &nbsp;</div><div><br></div><di=
v>Ken Kirk, FoT's, Nick from NorCal has entered his TR4. &nbsp;Hooray Ken !=
 &nbsp;This is fantastic! &nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>There are 1=
3 Triumphs racing this weekend at Willow Springs. &nbsp;Some have entered t=
he Sonoma event and others from this group will be entering if their weeken=
d goes well.</div><div><br></div><div>I'm hoping the entry list makes it to=
 40. &nbsp;This will be epic.</div><div><br></div><div>With all of these ex=
perienced drivers joining in, I see myself getting shuffled further back in=
 the pack. &nbsp;This will be my 6th race as a driver.</div><div><br></div>=
<div>I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone.</div><div><br></div><div>Da=
ve Hogye</div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_4450577_304869329.1458243140775--

--===============5066373782700567653==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5066373782700567653==--