Subject: [Fot] 1979 TRIUMPH ALL MODELS - Copart

From: Greg Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 17:32:52 -0500

Looking for projects, as if...came across this one. 
I've never interacted with these guys so no advice there. 

Good luck. 

http://www.copart.com/us/Lot/18485576/Photos?SearchId=38036355

Sent from my iPhone
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 20:48:37 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------080205080806090906090007
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Looks like it could be a good start. Reminds me of one I had some time 
ago, dubbed Trailer Queen, because it spent most of the time at the 199? 
VTR convention in Evergreen, WA on the trailer. Thrust washer issues if 
only they had stayed put for one last shift at the autocross....

mjb.

--------------080205080806090906090007
 name="tq.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="tq.jpg"

--------------080205080806090906090007
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--------------080205080806090906090007--