Subject: [Fot] TR4 tub and body panels. FREE to a good home!

From: John Houlton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 08:01:44 -0600

I have a straight, rust-free tub, fenders, doors, hoods, trunks, valance, and misc body parts to give away.  It's a great start to a race or street project that I will never get around to building.  It's free.  I am located about 30 miles north of Minneapolis.  I would prefer to keep it all together to a single destination rather than deal with parting it all out separately.  Possible delivery within a reasonable distance from the twin cities.  First interested party gets it all!

If it does not go in the next couple weeks it will go to the recycler, which would be a shame.

John Houlton

Sent from my iPad
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Barr, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 14:45:19 +0000

Based on my recent experience, John, I have to say this is an EXCELLENT way to move a stalled project to a new loving home!

Scott B.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of John Houlton
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2016 8:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] TR4 tub and body panels. FREE to a good home!

John Houlton

Sent from my iPad

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 15:49:44 +0000

I'd love to get this down to Texas. I have been threatening to build a TR4A by converting a TR4 parts car that I have in a shed over to a TR6 frame that I also have. I suppose I could also build a TR250 the same way since I have some TR6 inner fenders stored as well. It's a long way. Anyone have any transport ideas? One that occured to me is that if I could get it to the K-Cup I could haul it back from there. I have a 28 foot trailer that holds two TR's and maybe someone else going to the K-Cup from the midwest has a similar situation?

Bob Kramer
[email-masked]

---- John Houlton <[email-masked]> wrote: 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
>

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 16:54:34 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0699139881949725429==
	boundary="----=_Part_7251868_1088902911.1457024074270"

------=_Part_7251868_1088902911.1457024074270
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

It's probably a good thing these recent freebies are not closer to me. I'd be all over them and the stuff would be pilling up around me. 
To many cars, so little time. 
The Spit race car and this TR4 shell are wonderful and generous offers. My kind of "pay-it-forward". 

Dave H. 

----- Original Message -----

From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Thursday, March 3, 2016 7:49:44 AM 
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 tub and body panels. FREE to a good home! 

Bob Kramer 
[email-masked] 

------=_Part_7251868_1088902911.1457024074270
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">It's probably a good thing these recen=
t freebies are not closer to me. I'd be all over them and the stuff would b=
e pilling up around me.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">To many cars,=
 so little time.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><span style=3D"font-=
size: 12pt;">The Spit race car and this TR4 shell are wonderful and generou=
s&nbsp;</span>offers. &nbsp;My kind of "pay-it-forward".</div><div aria-lab=
el=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Dave H.</div=
><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body=
"><br></div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-w=
eight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,A=
rial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;" data-mce-style=3D"color: #000; font-weight=
: normal; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Helvetica=
,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><b>From: </b>[email-masked]<br=
><b>To: </b>[email-masked]<br><b>Sent: </b>Thursday, March 3, 2016 7:49=
:44 AM<br><b>Subject: </b>Re: [Fot] TR4 tub and body panels. FREE to a good=
 home!<br><div><br></div>I'd love to get this down to Texas. I have been th=
reatening to build a TR4A by converting a TR4 parts car that I have in a sh=
ed over to a TR6 frame that I also have. I suppose I could also build a TR2=
50 the same way since I have some TR6 inner fenders stored as well. It's a =
long way. Anyone have any transport ideas? One that occured to me is that i=
f I could get it to the K-Cup I could haul it back from there. I have a 28 =
foot trailer that holds two TR's and maybe someone else going to the K-Cup =
from the midwest has a similar situation?<br><div><br></div>Bob Kramer<br>r=
[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>---- John Houlton &lt;jhouathome@ao=
l.com&gt; wrote: <br>&gt; I have a straight, rust-free tub, fenders, doors,=
 hoods, trunks, valance, and misc body parts to give away. &nbsp;It's a gre=
at start to a race or street project that I will never get around to buildi=
ng. &nbsp;It's free. &nbsp;I am located about 30 miles north of Minneapolis=
. &nbsp;I would prefer to keep it all together to a single destination rath=
er than deal with parting it all out separately. &nbsp;Possible delivery wi=
thin a reasonable distance from the twin cities. &nbsp;First interested par=
ty gets it all!<br>&gt; <br>&gt; If it does not go in the next couple weeks=
 it will go to the recycler, which would be a shame.<br>&gt; <br>&gt; John =
Houlton<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Sent from my iPad<br>&gt; ________________________=
_______________________<br>&gt; [email-masked]<br>&gt; <br>&gt; http://=
www.fot-racing.com<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html=
<br>&gt; Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>&gt; Forums: http://www.te=
am.net/forums<br>&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/opt=
ions/fot/[email-masked]<br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>______________________=
_________________________<br>[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>http://ww=
w.fot-racing.com<br><div><br></div>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/foru=
ms<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/dlhogye=
@comcast.net<br><div><br></div><br></div><div><br></div></div></body></html=
------=_Part_7251868_1088902911.1457024074270--

--===============0699139881949725429==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0699139881949725429==--