Subject: [Fot] Sonoma Kastner Cup more details

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 19:42:06 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5843507625637056959==
	boundary="----=_Part_16817616_1049731292.1454442126375"

------=_Part_16817616_1049731292.1454442126375
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello Friends, 

RVs / motorhomes are allowed to park in the paddock. You will be able to station along with your race car. There are no RV hook-ups that I know of in the general paddock location and I don't recall seeing any in the Laguna paddock either. There may be electrical hook-ups at a few locations in the paddock, but I don't know where exactly. I haven't scanned Sonoma's website regarding camping locations and where they might have hook-ups, but I know that Laguna has excellent RV and camping locations around the track. 

There are showers in the paddock at both venues. 

CSRG does refund the registration fees. I believe that full refund is available before two weeks of the event. Within two weeks there is a $50 cancellation fee. The exact details are available when you register. 

I am waiting for an answer if there may be exceptions to CSRGs helmet rule. I would think that an acceptable log book should allow that organizations safety gear too, but you may have to prove that on your own. 

Stay tuned, 
Dave Hogye 

------=_Part_16817616_1049731292.1454442126375
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>Hello Friends,</div><div><br></div><div>RVs / motorhomes are allow=
ed to park in the paddock. &nbsp;You will be able to station along with you=
r race car. &nbsp;There are no RV hook-ups that I know of in the general pa=
ddock location and I don't recall seeing any in the Laguna paddock either. =
&nbsp;There may be electrical hook-ups at a few locations in the paddock, b=
ut I don't know where exactly. &nbsp;I haven't scanned Sonoma's website reg=
arding camping locations and where they might have hook-ups, but I know tha=
t Laguna has excellent RV and camping locations around the track. &nbsp;</d=
iv><div><br></div><div>There are showers in the paddock at both venues. &nb=
sp;</div><div><br></div><div>CSRG does refund the registration fees. &nbsp;=
I believe that full refund is available before two weeks of the event. &nbs=
p;Within two weeks there is a $50 cancellation fee. &nbsp;The exact details=
 are available when you register.</div><div><br></div><div>I am waiting for=
 an answer if there may be exceptions to CSRGs helmet rule. &nbsp;I would t=
hink that an acceptable log book should allow that organizations safety gea=
r too, but you may have to prove that on your own. &nbsp;</div><div><br></d=
iv><div>Stay tuned,</div><div>Dave Hogye</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_16817616_1049731292.1454442126375--

--===============5843507625637056959==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5843507625637056959==--

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 00:07:38 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6603766358859785459==
	boundary="----=_Part_17056408_643822808.1454458058896"

------=_Part_17056408_643822808.1454458058896
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

A couple more things. 

Entrance to the track is free on Friday. Just sign the waiver at the entrance gate. There are tickets sold at the gate for Saturday and Sunday. The cost is relatively low for this event. Of course racers will get guest/crew passes with their registration packets. 

Racers usually begin arriving on Thursday to get their favorite spot in the paddock. I believe CSRG will want the Triumph racers to paddock across from the garages as they usually do for honored groups. 

Practice sessions begin on Friday after lunch. 

There are 3 or 4 fuel pumps in the paddock with different octanes. 

// Dave 

----- Original Message -----

From: "davehogye" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Friends of Triumph" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2016 11:42:06 AM 
Subject: [Fot] Sonoma Kastner Cup more details 

Hello Friends, 

Stay tuned, 
Dave Hogye 

------=_Part_17056408_643822808.1454458058896
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>A couple more things.<br></div><div><br></div><div>Entrance to the=
 track is free on Friday. &nbsp;Just sign the waiver at the entrance gate. =
&nbsp;There are tickets sold at the gate for Saturday and Sunday. &nbsp;The=
 cost is relatively low for this event. &nbsp;Of course racers will get gue=
st/crew passes with their registration packets.</div><div><br></div><div>Ra=
cers usually begin arriving on Thursday to get their favorite spot in the p=
addock. &nbsp;I believe CSRG will want the Triumph racers to paddock across=
 from the garages as they usually do for honored groups. &nbsp;&nbsp;</div>=
<div><br></div><div>Practice sessions begin on Friday after lunch.</div><di=
v><br></div><div>There are 3 or 4 fuel pumps in the paddock with different =
octanes.</div><div><br></div><div>// Dave</div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwc=
hr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-deco=
ration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><b>From=
: </b>"davehogye" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>"Friends of Tri=
umph" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Tuesday, February 2, 2016 =
11:42:06 AM<br><b>Subject: </b>[Fot] Sonoma Kastner Cup more details<br><di=
v><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>Hello Friends,</div><div><br></div><div>RVs / motorhomes are allow=
ed to park in the paddock. &nbsp;You will be able to station along with you=
r race car. &nbsp;There are no RV hook-ups that I know of in the general pa=
ddock location and I don't recall seeing any in the Laguna paddock either. =
&nbsp;There may be electrical hook-ups at a few locations in the paddock, b=
ut I don't know where exactly. &nbsp;I haven't scanned Sonoma's website reg=
arding camping locations and where they might have hook-ups, but I know tha=
t Laguna has excellent RV and camping locations around the track. &nbsp;</d=
iv><div><br></div><div>There are showers in the paddock at both venues. &nb=
sp;</div><div><br></div><div>CSRG does refund the registration fees. &nbsp;=
I believe that full refund is available before two weeks of the event. &nbs=
p;Within two weeks there is a $50 cancellation fee. &nbsp;The exact details=
 are available when you register.</div><div><br></div><div>I am waiting for=
 an answer if there may be exceptions to CSRGs helmet rule. &nbsp;I would t=
hink that an acceptable log book should allow that organizations safety gea=
r too, but you may have to prove that on your own. &nbsp;</div><div><br></d=
iv><div>Stay tuned,</div><div>Dave Hogye</div></div><br>___________________=
____________________________<br>[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>http:/=
/www.fot-racing.com<br><div><br></div>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.ht=
ml<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/f=
orums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/dlho=
[email-masked]<br><div><br></div><br></div><div><br></div></div></body></h=
tml>
------=_Part_17056408_643822808.1454458058896--

--===============6603766358859785459==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6603766358859785459==--