Subject: [Fot] article

From: "Bill Tobin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2016 18:05:20 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3736854822219978066==
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0110_01D16364.70BE1580"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0110_01D16364.70BE1580
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Gang, there is a nice writeup about John Morton in the March edition =
of Sportscar, the SCCA magazine. He was at the Jefferson 500 last spring =
and seemed like a cool guy. I bought his book, complete with autograph.

Also regarding oil coolers; a friend who's been racing since '66 told me =
as a rule of thumb the oil temp should be about 30 degrees above water =
temp.
Also you can make up braided hoses rather easily yourself. Pegasus has a =
good description on how to do it in their catalog, along with a good =
selection of hoses and fittings.
NFI.=20
Cheers, Bill
------=_NextPart_000_0110_01D16364.70BE1580
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Hi Gang, there is a nice writeup about =
John Morton=20
in the&nbsp;March edition of Sportscar, the SCCA magazine. He was at the =

Jefferson 500 last spring and seemed like a cool guy. I bought&nbsp;his=20
book,&nbsp;complete with autograph.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Also regarding oil coolers; a friend =
who's been=20
racing since '66 told me as a rule of thumb the oil temp should be about =
30=20
degrees above water temp.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Also you can make up braided hoses =
rather easily=20
yourself. Pegasus has a good description on how to do it in their =
catalog, along=20
with a good selection of hoses and fittings.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>NFI.</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Cheers, Bill</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0110_01D16364.70BE1580--

--===============3736854822219978066==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3736854822219978066==--