Subject: [Fot] Jefferson 500 in May, Summit Point

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 11:18:53 -0500

--===============6904056206943377605==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_37D0A0AB-8699-4B06-94DD-4855F901811F"

--Apple-Mail=_37D0A0AB-8699-4B06-94DD-4855F901811F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

For those of you who are planning on attending, it looks like there is a =
British car feature race on Saturday afternoon, open to the first 40 =
British cars that register.  VRG allows you to cancel up to the start of =
the weekend - register on line at Motorsports.com and mail in a check, =
and VRG will just hold it until the weekend.

Looking at the schedule, there will be three track outings per day/group =
Th-Sat, plus the enduro on Friday, and racing on Sunday as well if you =
haven't been defeated by equipment, so a lot of track time.

--Apple-Mail=_37D0A0AB-8699-4B06-94DD-4855F901811F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">For those of you who are planning on attending, it looks like there is a British car feature race on Saturday afternoon, open to the first 40 British cars that register. &nbsp;VRG allows you to cancel up to the start of the weekend - register on line at <a href="http://Motorsports.com">Motorsports.com</a> and mail in a check, and VRG will just hold it until the weekend.<div><br></div><div>Looking at the schedule, there will be three track outings per day/group Th-Sat, plus the enduro on Friday, and racing on Sunday as well if you haven't been defeated by equipment, so a lot of track time.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_37D0A0AB-8699-4B06-94DD-4855F901811F--

--===============6904056206943377605==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6904056206943377605==--