Subject: [Fot] Kas Cup Tee shirts

From: "J.C. Hassall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 12:30:46 -0500

--===============2678377643047275606==

--001a11c33f9465df87052be67e7f

Amci,

I still have 2 XL and 4 L shirts from the 2015 Kastner Cup.  These shirts
have Kas' and Clark's signatures.  There won't be shirts for this year's
Cup event, so here's a chance to "show the flag" from last year's event.

The shirt proceeds will go to this year's event, and I'd really like to
send Dave another check.  The shirts are only $20 plus $5.50 postage.  How
about taking these shirts off my hands and helping defray this year's
expenses.

tnx

jim

--001a11c33f9465df87052be67e7f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Amci,<div><br></div><div>I still have 2 XL and 4 L shirts =
from the 2015 Kastner Cup.=C2=A0 These shirts have Kas&#39; and Clark&#39;s=
 signatures.=C2=A0 There won&#39;t be shirts for this year&#39;s Cup event,=
 so here&#39;s a chance to &quot;show the flag&quot; from last year&#39;s e=
vent.</div><div><br></div><div>The shirt proceeds will go to this year&#39;=
s event, and I&#39;d really like to send Dave another check.=C2=A0 The shir=
ts are only $20 plus $5.50 postage.=C2=A0 How about taking these shirts off=
 my hands and helping defray this year&#39;s expenses.</div><div><br></div>=
<div>tnx</div><div><br></div><div>jim</div></div>

--001a11c33f9465df87052be67e7f--

--===============2678377643047275606==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2678377643047275606==--