Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 99, Issue 28

From: "Joe Guinan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 15:54:52 -0600

The guy that bought that car popped up on "The Triumph Experience" Web site
asking some questions. He's an American Iron Hot-Rod Drag Race type, but
fell for this one and is interested in what he can do with it. Cool car.
Does anyone recognize it? Sounds like he is getting almost nothing of the
history of the car in the transaction, which seems a shame.

Joe G
Riding the storm out in Fremont, NE
Dang, now I have to play some old REO Speedwagon...
-------------------------Original
Message----------------------------------------
From: "J. Wagner" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] 1954 Triumph Tr2 SCCA British vintage sports car

if this car could talk!   Just something I spotted on craigslist.  --Justin

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/5426633888.html

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive