Subject: [Fot] Sonoma Kastner Cup car eligibility all welcome

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 21:12:19 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8327774404664938827==
	boundary="----=_Part_16904608_653837768.1454447539319"

------=_Part_16904608_653837768.1454447539319
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

This is just a reminder. 

CSRG is allowing all cars with a current log book to come race with them. Their usually strict eligibility rules do not apply to the Triumph powered race cars. 

Webers, roller rockers, tires, wheels, fender flairs, 5 speed trannies, you name it. Just come race. 
This is a truly unique opportunity to race at Sonoma and we are being given the same welcome to race the following weekend at Laguna with HMSA. 

CSRG will let anyone who wants to, race in two groups. The Kastner Cup group and a production group. They may place you in a faster production group based on the level of preparation of your car. 

Thanks, 
Dave Hogye 

------=_Part_16904608_653837768.1454447539319
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>This is just a reminder.</div><div><br></div><div>CSRG is allowing=
 all cars with a current log book to come race with them. &nbsp;Their usual=
ly strict eligibility rules do not apply to the Triumph powered race cars.<=
/div><div><br></div><div>Webers, roller rockers, tires, wheels, fender flai=
rs, 5 speed trannies, you name it. &nbsp;Just come race. &nbsp;</div><div>T=
his is a truly unique opportunity to race at Sonoma and we are being given =
the same welcome to race the following weekend at Laguna with HMSA.</div><d=
iv><br></div><div>CSRG will let anyone who wants to, race in two groups. &n=
bsp;The Kastner Cup group and a production group. &nbsp;They may place you =
in a faster production group based on the level of preparation of your car.=
</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Dave Hogye</div><div><br></div>=
<div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_16904608_653837768.1454447539319--

--===============8327774404664938827==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8327774404664938827==--

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 21:28:37 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1418119791457613376==
	boundary="----=_Part_16919095_1130161819.1454448517900"

------=_Part_16919095_1130161819.1454448517900
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

CSRG knows full well that most vintage organizations use different rules for preparation. Believe me, CSRG is very excited to have every Triumph powered race car with a current log book come race with them. 
This will be a fantastic event and racing at "Sears Point" is going to put smiles on everyones face. 

// Dave 

----- Original Message -----

From: "davehogye" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Friends of Triumph" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2016 1:12:19 PM 
Subject: [Fot] Sonoma Kastner Cup car eligibility all welcome 

This is just a reminder. 

Thanks, 
Dave Hogye 

------=_Part_16919095_1130161819.1454448517900
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>CSRG knows full well that most vintage organizations use different=
 rules for preparation. &nbsp;Believe me, CSRG is very excited to have ever=
y Triumph powered race car with a current log book come race with them. &nb=
sp;</div><div>This will be a fantastic event and racing at "Sears Point" is=
 going to put smiles on everyones face.</div><div><br></div><div>// Dave</d=
iv><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:nor=
mal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans=
-serif;font-size:12pt;"><b>From: </b>"davehogye" &lt;[email-masked]&gt=
;<br><b>To: </b>"Friends of Triumph" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Sent:=
 </b>Tuesday, February 2, 2016 1:12:19 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>[Fot] Sonoma K=
astner Cup car eligibility all welcome<br><div><br></div><div style=3D"font=
-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><div>This is just a remind=
er.</div><div><br></div><div>CSRG is allowing all cars with a current log b=
ook to come race with them. &nbsp;Their usually strict eligibility rules do=
 not apply to the Triumph powered race cars.</div><div><br></div><div>Weber=
s, roller rockers, tires, wheels, fender flairs, 5 speed trannies, you name=
 it. &nbsp;Just come race. &nbsp;</div><div>This is a truly unique opportun=
ity to race at Sonoma and we are being given the same welcome to race the f=
ollowing weekend at Laguna with HMSA.</div><div><br></div><div>CSRG will le=
t anyone who wants to, race in two groups. &nbsp;The Kastner Cup group and =
a production group. &nbsp;They may place you in a faster production group b=
ased on the level of preparation of your car.</div><div><br></div><div>Than=
ks,</div><div>Dave Hogye</div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div><br>_____=
__________________________________________<br>[email-masked]<br><div><b=
r></div>http://www.fot-racing.com<br><div><br></div>Donate: http://www.team=
.net/donate.html<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://=
www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/op=
tions/fot/[email-masked]<br><div><br></div><br></div><div><br></div></=
div></body></html>
------=_Part_16919095_1130161819.1454448517900--

--===============1418119791457613376==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1418119791457613376==--