Subject: Re: [Fot] 2016 Kastner Cup event poster

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 22:38:09 -0500

--===============0467696079367822285==
	boundary="----=_Part_34007_2116208864.1455680289647"

------=_Part_34007_2116208864.1455680289647
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Talented graphic artist, and he's a very good, very smooth, racer too!  
 
This in spite of the Beady Eye blood in his genes.  It's hjs Dad...the Mike Belfer influence.
 
Bill Dentinger

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave <[email-masked]>
To: Friends of Triumph <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue, Feb 16, 2016 9:31 pm
Subject: [Fot] 2016 Kastner Cup event poster

Friends,
In case you haven't seen it yet, attached is a photo of the Kastner Cup event poster with an appropriate backdrop.   Our friend, racer and artist, Steve Belfer, has provided both the foreground and the background.
The subject matter of the poster is the catalyst which brings us all together on so many levels...Kas Kastner and the Kastner Cup race.  

Steve will of course be racing and sharing his artwork with us at Sonoma.

Please come join us,
// Dave

Sent from my iPad_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_Part_34007_2116208864.1455680289647
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='arial'>
<div>Talented graphic artist, and he's a very good, very smooth,&nbsp;racer too!&nbsp; </div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>This in&nbsp;spite of the Beady Eye blood in his genes.&nbsp; It's hjs Dad...the Mike Belfer influence.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Bill Dentinger</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div style="color: black; font-family: arial,helvetica; font-size: 10pt;">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Dave &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: Friends of Triumph &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Tue, Feb 16, 2016 9:31 pm<br>
Subject: [Fot] 2016 Kastner Cup event poster<br>
<br>
Friends,<br>
In case you haven't seen it yet, attached is a photo of the Kastner Cup event poster with an appropriate backdrop.   Our friend, racer and artist, Steve Belfer, has provided both the foreground and the background.<br>
The subject matter of the poster is the catalyst which brings us all together on so many levels...Kas Kastner and the Kastner Cup race.  <br>
<br>
Steve will of course be racing and sharing his artwork with us at Sonoma.<br>
<br>
Please come join us,<br>
// Dave<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
Sent from my iPad_______________________________________________<br>
<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<a href="http://www.fot-racing.com" target="_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</div>
</font>
------=_Part_34007_2116208864.1455680289647--

--===============0467696079367822285==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0467696079367822285==--

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 20:56:53 -0700

Very nice. Looks like I'll be missing it this year, drat. Only road trip 
in foreseeable future is driving a 2002 Toyota Camry down to Phoenix, 
driving a 2010 Camry back. Not a bad deal, though, other than it is part 
of taking care of Karen's father's estate.

mjb.

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 04:25:49 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3402561934441218121==
	boundary="----=_Part_7482179_1553137751.1455683149007"

------=_Part_7482179_1553137751.1455683149007
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Mark, 
Your persona and sense of humor will be missed. 
Does sound like a good deal...minus the other part. 
We'll see you in the next addition. 
Thanks for taking care of the FoT. 

// Dave H. 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Mark J Bradakis" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Friends of Triumph" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:56:53 PM 
Subject: Re: [Fot] 2016 Kastner Cup event poster 

mjb. 

------=_Part_7482179_1553137751.1455683149007
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Mark,</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose =
body">Your persona and sense of humor will be missed.</div><div aria-label=
=3D"Compose body">Does sound like a good deal...minus the other part.</div>=
<div aria-label=3D"Compose body">We'll see you in the next addition.&nbsp;<=
/div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Thanks for taking care of the FoT.</d=
iv><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose bo=
dy">// Dave H.</div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#00=
0;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Hel=
vetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;" data-mce-style=3D"color: #000; fon=
t-weight: normal; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: H=
elvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><b>From: </b>"Mark J Bradakis"=
 &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>"Friends of Triumph" &lt;Fot@autox=
.team.net&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:56:53 PM<br><b>S=
ubject: </b>Re: [Fot] 2016 Kastner Cup event poster<br><div><br></div>Very =
nice. Looks like I'll be missing it this year, drat. Only road trip <br>in =
foreseeable future is driving a 2002 Toyota Camry down to Phoenix, <br>driv=
ing a 2010 Camry back. Not a bad deal, though, other than it is part <br>of=
 taking care of Karen's father's estate.<br><div><br></div>mjb.<br><div><br=
></div><br>_______________________________________________<br>[email-masked]=
m.net<br><div><br></div>http://www.fot-racing.com<br><div><br></div>Donate:=
 http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br=
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.tea=
m.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br><div><br></div><br></div><=
div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_7482179_1553137751.1455683149007--

--===============3402561934441218121==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3402561934441218121==--

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 04:31:05 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5065867617795165736==
	boundary="----=_Part_7484485_1591858430.1455683465877"

------=_Part_7484485_1591858430.1455683465877
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Steve is a great race car builder too. He just completed an amazing roll structure rebuild on his TR. Which included disassembling most of the car. 

Bill, get on a plane and come hang with us. The NorCal area has tons to offer. 

// Dave 

----- Original Message -----

From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked], [email-masked] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:38:09 PM 
Subject: Re: [Fot] 2016 Kastner Cup event poster 

-----Original Message----- 
From: Dave <[email-masked]> 
To: Friends of Triumph <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tue, Feb 16, 2016 9:31 pm 
Subject: [Fot] 2016 Kastner Cup event poster 

Friends, 

Please come join us, 
// Dave 

------=_Part_7484485_1591858430.1455683465877
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>Steve is a great race car builder too. &nbsp;He just completed an =
amazing roll structure rebuild on his TR. &nbsp;Which included disassemblin=
g most of the car.</div><div><br></div><div>Bill, get on a plane and come h=
ang with us. &nbsp;The NorCal area has tons to offer.</div><div><br></div><=
div>// Dave&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:=
#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:=
Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><b>From: </b>[email-masked]=
<br><b>To: </b>[email-masked], [email-masked]<br><b>Sent: </b>Tues=
day, February 16, 2016 7:38:09 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>Re: [Fot] 2016 Kastner=
 Cup event poster<br><div><br></div><span color=3D"black" size=3D"2" face=
=3D"arial" data-mce-style=3D"color: black; font-family: arial; font-size: s=
mall;" style=3D"color: black; font-family: arial; font-size: small;">
<div>Talented graphic artist, and he's a very good, very smooth,&nbsp;racer=
 too!&nbsp; </div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>This in&nbsp;spite of the Beady Eye blood in his genes.&nbsp; It's hjs=
 Dad...the Mike Belfer influence.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div style=3D"color: black; font-family: arial,helvetica; font-size: 10pt;"=
>-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Dave &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: Friends of Triumph &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Tue, Feb 16, 2016 9:31 pm<br>
Subject: [Fot] 2016 Kastner Cup event poster<br>
<br>
Friends,<br>
In case you haven't seen it yet, attached is a photo of the Kastner Cup eve=
nt poster with an appropriate backdrop.   Our friend, racer and artist, Ste=
ve Belfer, has provided both the foreground and the background.<br>
The subject matter of the poster is the catalyst which brings us all togeth=
er on so many levels...Kas Kastner and the Kastner Cup race.  <br>
<br>
Steve will of course be racing and sharing his artwork with us at Sonoma.<b=
r>
<br>
Please come join us,<br>
// Dave<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
Sent from my iPad_______________________________________________<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]<=
/a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com" target=3D"_blank">http://www.fot-raci=
ng.com</a><br>
<br>
//www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www=
.team.net/forums</a><br>
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/f=
ot/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</div>
</span></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_7484485_1591858430.1455683465877--

--===============5065867617795165736==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5065867617795165736==--