Subject: [Fot] FuelX : more than an octane booster?

From: "Van Mulders Marcel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 10:16:29 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6645339389779889462==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0003_01D16647.9B206E00"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D16647.9B206E00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I bought some octane booster from Merlin Motorsport, UK (a lot of
specialists don't ship fluids oversea anymore, but Merlin Motorsport does)
FuelX Race 6 Octane Booster seems to be just another booster but the FuelX
Ultra110 is a new Australian product and maybe rather promising. It comes in
1 Litre cans
to be mixed 1 Litre in 60 litres of petrol ("+ 6 RON for everyday high
performance applications"), 1 Litre in 40 litres of petrol ( " + 8 RON for
race track use") and
1 Litre in 20 litres (" +10 RON for high compression or high boost
applications"). In fact, on the bottle the product is called "race fuel
concentrate".
Can this be an alternative for race fuels? Probably it will not substitute
the pure racefuels but maybe it can be a cure to avoid knocking when someone
has pushed the compression ratio too far? Or as an alternative for mixing
pump fuel with race fuel? (I've seen racers filling up the tank using the
blue racefuel containers pretending it is pump fuel and I believe them,
colour and smell are right. I think they keep their race fuel in green jerry
cans, filling up the first part of their fuel tank when nobody is looking). 
Marcel

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D16647.9B206E00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10586.103"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D098384008-13022016><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I =
bought some octane=20
booster from Merlin Motorsport, UK (a lot of specialists don't ship =
fluids=20
oversea anymore, but Merlin Motorsport does)</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D098384008-13022016><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>FuelX =
Race 6 Octane=20
Booster seems to be just another booster but the FuelX Ultra110 is a new =

Australian&nbsp;product and maybe rather promising. It comes in 1 Litre=20
cans</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D098384008-13022016><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>to be=20
mixed&nbsp;1&nbsp;Litre&nbsp;in 60 litres of petrol ("+ 6 RON for =
everyday high=20
performance applications"), 1 Litre in 40 litres of petrol ( " + 8 RON =
for race=20
track use") and</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D098384008-13022016><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>1 =
Litre in 20 litres=20
(" +10 RON for high compression or high boost applications"). In fact, =
on the=20
bottle the product is called "race fuel =
concentrate".</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D098384008-13022016><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Can =
this be an=20
alternative for race fuels? Probably it will not substitute the pure =
racefuels=20
but maybe it can be a cure to avoid knocking when =
someone</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D098384008-13022016><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>has =
pushed the=20
compression ratio&nbsp;too far? Or as an alternative for mixing pump =
fuel with=20
race fuel? (I've seen racers filling up the tank using the&nbsp;blue =
racefuel=20
containers pretending it is pump fuel and I believe them, colour and =
smell are=20
right. I think they keep their race fuel in green jerry cans, filling up =
the=20
first part of their fuel tank when nobody is looking). =
</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D098384008-13022016><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial>Marcel</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D098384008-13022016><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D16647.9B206E00--

--===============6645339389779889462==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6645339389779889462==--