Subject: [Fot] Jefferson 500

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 13:49:18 -0500

--===============2043006557428287488==

--Apple-Mail=_45A55C7C-0F6A-4C95-AA8D-BB1C3F4B9ED1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

VRG confirmed that the first 40 British cars registered for the weekend =
will be in the British feature race.  Right now there are only about =
8-10 Brits registered.  I'm absolutely assuming this excludes Formula =
Fords.=

--Apple-Mail=_45A55C7C-0F6A-4C95-AA8D-BB1C3F4B9ED1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">VRG confirmed that the first 40 British cars registered for the weekend will be in the British feature race. &nbsp;Right now there are only about 8-10 Brits registered. &nbsp;I'm absolutely assuming this excludes Formula Fords.</body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_45A55C7C-0F6A-4C95-AA8D-BB1C3F4B9ED1--

--===============2043006557428287488==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2043006557428287488==--