Subject: Re: [Fot] spitfire steering rack question

From: "Barr, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 20:53:20 +0000

--===============8015788034539765590==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA537E3600ASVREXCH02mccart_"

--_000_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA537E3600ASVREXCH02mccart_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

Vmlja2llIEJyaXQgY2F0YWxvZyBpbmRpY2F0ZXMgeWVzLg0KDQpTY290dCBCLg0KDQpGcm9tOiBG
b3QgW21haWx0bzpmb3QtYm91bmNlc0BhdXRveC50ZWFtLm5ldF0gT24gQmVoYWxmIE9mIHRvbSBz
dHJhbmdlDQpTZW50OiBUaHVyc2RheSwgRmVicnVhcnkgMTEsIDIwMTYgMjowMiBQTQ0KVG86IGZv
dEBhdXRveC50ZWFtLm5ldA0KU3ViamVjdDogW0ZvdF0gc3BpdGZpcmUgc3RlZXJpbmcgcmFjayBx
dWVzdGlvbg0KDQpEb2VzIGFueW9uZSBrbm93IGlmIHRoZSBzdGVlcmluZyByYWNrIGlzIGludGVy
Y2hhbmdlYWJsZSBiZXR3ZWVuIHRoZSByb3VuZCB0YWlsICYgc3F1YXJlIHRhaWwgc3BpdHM/Pz8/
DQoNCi0tDQpodHRwOi8vd3d3LmZvdC1yYWNpbmcuY29tL3NwaXQvY2FwdGlvbi90b21fc3RyYW5n
ZS5odG0NCg==

--_000_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA537E3600ASVREXCH02mccart_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA537E3600ASVREXCH02mccart_--

--===============8015788034539765590==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8015788034539765590==--

---

From: "Rocky Entriken" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 14:57:41 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3816119368172690859==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0076_01D164DC.8E484A20"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0076_01D164DC.8E484A20
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

My Vicky Brit catalogue lists Part 5-5962 (Steering Rack Quick Ration) =
and Part 5-5939 (Steering Rack Assembly) as for =E2=80=9CSpitfire =
62-80=E2=80=9D.=20

--Rocky Entriken

From: tom strange=20
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 2:02 PM
To: [email-masked]=20
Subject: [Fot] spitfire steering rack question

Does anyone know if the steering rack is interchangeable between the =
round tail & square tail spits????

--=20

http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0076_01D164DC.8E484A20
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>My Vicky Brit catalogue lists Part 5-5962 (Steering Rack Quick =
Ration) and=20
Part 5-5939 (Steering Rack Assembly) as for =E2=80=9CSpitfire =
62-80=E2=80=9D. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>--Rocky Entriken</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">tom strange</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, February 11, 2016 2:02 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [Fot] spitfire steering rack =
question</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>Does anyone know if the steering rack is interchangeable =
between=20
the round tail &amp; square tail spits????<BR clear=3Dall>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>-- <BR>
<DIV class=3Dgmail_signature><A=20
href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm"=20
target=3D_blank>http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm</A=
></DIV></DIV>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>[email-masked]<BR>=
<BR>http://www.fot-racing.com<BR><BR>Donate:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<BR><BR><BR>=
</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0076_01D164DC.8E484A20--

--===============3816119368172690859==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3816119368172690859==--