Subject: [Fot] WRL @ COTA this weekend

From: "FoodDude" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 16:09:32 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7069475946752503181==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_054D_01D16354.441D5230"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_054D_01D16354.441D5230
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Amici, 

The Team TR6 owned and operated by members of the Hill Country Triumph Club
and CVAR racers will be racing this weekend at Circuit of The Americas in
the World Racing League's Texas Tourismo Endurance Races.

Race one is 8 hours long, and starts at 9am Central this Saturday.  Race 2
is also 8 hours long and starts Sunday at 8am central.  (Scoring combines
both race days into one final score.

If you want to follow along on Race Monitor or the like, we are running the
1970 TR6 in class GP4, in car #12, team Beanitos BeanDitos.

This car is a Phoenix and has finished every endurance race it has entered,
including 24 Hours of Lemons, ChumpCar Championships, and WRL (World Racing
League).  For more info on WRL:  www.RaceWRL.com 

Your drivers are: 

Team Capt Bob Kramer (FoT)

Bobby Whitehead (FoT)

Derick Vick (FoT)

Dusty Nicholson (FoT)

Richard Ceraldi (FoT I think)

And Yours' Truly.

A number of FoT's have contributed to this car including Greg Blake, Bob
Blake, Don Couch and Robert MacKenzie, with several of them and other in tow
for crew and moral support (apologies if I missed anyone).

See you at the races!

Dave Foreman

#24 BRG 1964 Spitfire 1296 (CVAR, SVRA, SCCA)

#29 White BMW E36 M3 (SCCA, NASA, BMWCCA)

#30 Yellow Orange 1971 Porsche 914/4 CVAR, SVRA, SCCA, 2015 PCA National
Champion GT6

------=_NextPart_000_054D_01D16354.441D5230
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Amici, =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The Team TR6 owned and operated by =
members of the Hill Country Triumph Club and CVAR racers will be racing =
this weekend at Circuit of The Americas in the World Racing =
League&#8217;s Texas Tourismo Endurance Races.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Race one is =
8 hours long, and starts at 9am Central this Saturday.&nbsp; Race 2 is =
also 8 hours long and starts Sunday at 8am central.&nbsp; (Scoring =
combines both race days into one final score.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>If you want =
to follow along on Race Monitor or the like, we are running the 1970 TR6 =
in class GP4, in car #12, team Beanitos BeanDitos.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>This car is =
a Phoenix and has finished every endurance race it has entered, =
including 24 Hours of Lemons, ChumpCar Championships, and WRL (World =
Racing League).&nbsp; For more info on WRL:&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"http://www.RaceWRL.com">www.RaceWRL.com</a> <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Your drivers =
are: <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Team Capt Bob Kramer =
(FoT)<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bobby Whitehead =
(FoT)<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Derick Vick =
(FoT)<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Dusty Nicholson =
(FoT)<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Richard Ceraldi (FoT I =
think)<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>And Yours&#8217; =
Truly.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>A number of FoT&#8217;s have contributed to this car =
including Greg Blake, Bob Blake, Don Couch and Robert MacKenzie, with =
several of them and other in tow for crew and moral support (apologies =
if I missed anyone).<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>See you at =
the races!<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Dave Foreman<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>#24 =
BRG 1964 Spitfire 1296 (CVAR, SVRA, SCCA)<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>#29 White BMW E36 M3 (SCCA, NASA, =
BMWCCA)<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>#30 Yellow Orange 1971 =
Porsche 914/4 CVAR, SVRA, SCCA, 2015 PCA National Champion =
GT6<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_054D_01D16354.441D5230--

--===============7069475946752503181==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7069475946752503181==--

---

From: The Fooddude <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 07:52:00 -0600

--===============6594390952837818839==

----_com.android.email_636192074005560
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_636192074005560
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_636192074005560--

--===============6594390952837818839==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6594390952837818839==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 20:35:16 +0000

This is the alternator I bought. I contacted them and they are sending me a new one. They didn't like the 15.7 volt output anymore than I do.

http://www.dbelectrical.com/p-4700-chevy-mini-alternator-denso-street-rod-race-1-wire-12180.aspx

Bob Kramer
[email-masked]

---- Bob Kramer <[email-masked]> wrote: 
> I'm worried about the new alternator. I'm afraid it charges but doesn't cut off. That could be worse than not charging at all. And, it make whirring noises. I'm afraid I got a defective one. 
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
> > On Feb 9, 2016, at 5:36 PM, Greg Blake <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > 
> > Good luck BeanDitos. Wish I could join you. Maybe without my presence, the curse of the alternator will be cured. 
> > 
> > Don't forget the washers on the lug nuts. 
> > 
> > Greg
> > 
> > Sent from my iPhone
> > 
> >> On Feb 9, 2016, at 4:09 PM, FoodDude <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >> 
> >> Amici,
> >> The Team TR6 owned and operated by members of the Hill Country Triumph Club and CVAR racers will be racing this weekend at Circuit of The Americas in the World Racing League’s Texas Tourismo Endurance Races.
> >>  
> >> Race one is 8 hours long, and starts at 9am Central this Saturday.  Race 2 is also 8 hours long and starts Sunday at 8am central.  (Scoring combines both race days into one final score.
> >>  
> >> If you want to follow along on Race Monitor or the like, we are running the 1970 TR6 in class GP4, in car #12, team Beanitos BeanDitos.
> >>  
> >> This car is a Phoenix and has finished every endurance race it has entered, including 24 Hours of Lemons, ChumpCar Championships, and WRL (World Racing League).  For more info on WRL:  www.RaceWRL.com
> >>  
> >> Your drivers are:
> >> And Yours’ Truly.
> >> A number of FoT’s have contributed to this car including Greg Blake, Bob Blake, Don Couch and Robert MacKenzie, with several of them and other in tow for crew and moral support (apologies if I missed anyone).
> >>  
> >> See you at the races!
> >>  
> >> Dave Foreman
> >> #30 Yellow Orange 1971 Porsche 914/4 CVAR, SVRA, SCCA, 2015 PCA National Champion GT6
> >> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> >> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> >> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> > Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> > Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> > Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> > 
> > 

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: The Fooddude <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 23:20:42 -0600

--===============1747673798664401486==

----_com.android.email_809149428793820
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_809149428793820
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_809149428793820--

--===============1747673798664401486==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1747673798664401486==--