Subject: [Fot] Fwd:Sonoma Kastner Cup host hotel information

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 23:35:12 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0983719421081066971==
	boundary="----=_Part_12287502_2144282209.1453937712679"

------=_Part_12287502_2144282209.1453937712679
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello Friends, 

I'm resending the host hotel/Inn information just in case anyone needs it. 
----- Forwarded Message -----

Hello Friends of Triumph, 

The host hotel for the 2016 Kastner Cup will be the Inn Marin, located in Novato, California where Highway 37 meets Highway 101. The race will be held during CSRG's David Love Memorial Races the first weekend in April (April 1- 3.) 

The Inn is the closest lodging to the track and regularly hosts race groups for events held at Sonoma Raceway. I have stayed there during my past two races and have very much enjoyed my stay. 

The Inn is nine miles from the track, a ten-minute drive and very easy to get to. 

The Inn is a single-level, classic style motel that has very nice amenities. The rooms are nicely maintained and upgraded, very clean and comfortable. Parking is right outside your door. The typical nightly group rate is $115 with continental breakfast included. This is a terrific rate and around 1/3 off the regular rate. Ricky's Restaurant is on site and has great meals at reasonable prices. 

I thought the Inn Marin would best serve our group in cost, accommodations and close proximity to the track. 
Information for the Inn Marin via the internet is: 

http://innmarin.com/ 

The online booking code is, KCUP. 

For the group rate use the name: Friends of Triumph Racing Event. 

Otherwise, call the Inn Marin directly at 415-883-5952 
I have started with a block of 30 rooms. We could add more, if needed. Hopefully we will need more right away! There are 70 rooms total. I think we could really take this place over and it will greatly add to the weekend's enjoyment. 

It would be great to get an early head count from those planning on attending the race, regardless of whether you will be staying at the Inn Marin. Therefore, Racers, please send me an email: [email-masked] 

The 2016 Kastner Cup press releases will be published in our favorite magazines and club newsletters in the upcoming issues and they should be easy to find. Steve Belfer's fantastic artwork will surely catch your eye. 

If I can answer any questions, write me at the above email address. 

Get your "engines" tuned up for this spring event! 
Regards, 
Dave Hogye 

_______________________________________________ 
[email-masked] 

http://www.fot-racing.com 

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 

------=_Part_12287502_2144282209.1453937712679
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div><span style=3D"font-size: 12pt;">Hello Friends,</span><br></div><d=
iv><span style=3D"font-size: 12pt;"><br></span></div><div><span style=3D"fo=
nt-size: 12pt;">I'm resending the host hotel/Inn information just in case a=
nyone needs it.</span></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-=
weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,=
Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><div><br></div><div style=3D"font-family:=
 Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><div>Hello Friends of Triumph,</di=
v><div><br></div><div>The host hotel for the 2016 Kastner Cup will be the I=
nn Marin, located in Novato, California where Highway 37 meets Highway 101.=
 &nbsp;The race will be held during CSRG's David Love Memorial Races the fi=
rst weekend in April (April 1- 3.)</div><div><br></div><div>The Inn is the =
closest lodging to the track and regularly hosts race groups for events hel=
d at Sonoma Raceway. &nbsp;I have stayed there during my past two races and=
 have very much enjoyed my stay. &nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>The Inn is=
 nine miles from the track, a ten-minute drive and very easy to get to.</di=
v><div><br></div><div>The Inn is a single-level, classic style motel that h=
as very nice amenities. &nbsp;The rooms are nicely maintained and upgraded,=
 very clean and comfortable. &nbsp;Parking is right outside your door. &nbs=
p;The typical nightly group rate is $115 with continental breakfast include=
d. &nbsp;This is a terrific rate and around 1/3 off the regular rate.&nbsp;=
&nbsp;Ricky's Restaurant is on site and has great meals at reasonable price=
s.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>I thought the Inn Marin would best serve =
our group in cost, accommodations and close proximity to the track. &nbsp;<=
div>Information for the Inn Marin via the internet is:</div><div><br></div>=
<div><a href=3D"http://innmarin.com/" target=3D"_blank">http://innmarin.com=
/</a></div></div><div><br><div>The online booking code is, KCUP.</div><div>=
<br></div><div>For the group rate use the name: Friends of Triumph Racing E=
vent.</div><div><br></div><div>Otherwise, call the Inn Marin directly at 41=
5-883-5952 </div><div>&nbsp;</div></div><div>I have started with a block of=
 30 rooms. &nbsp;We could add more, if needed. &nbsp;Hopefully we will need=
 more right away! &nbsp;There are 70 rooms total. &nbsp;I think we could re=
ally take this place over and it will greatly add to the weekend's enjoymen=
t.</div><div><br></div><div>It would be great to get an early head count fr=
om those planning on attending the race, regardless of whether you will be =
staying at the Inn Marin. &nbsp;Therefore, Racers, please send me an email:=
&nbsp;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">dlhogye@comc=
ast.net</a></div><div><br></div><div>The 2016 Kastner Cup press releases wi=
ll be published in our favorite magazines and club newsletters in the upcom=
ing issues and they should be easy to find. &nbsp;Steve Belfer's fantastic =
artwork will surely catch your eye.</div><div><br></div><div>If I can answe=
r any questions, write me at the above email address. &nbsp;</div><div><br>=
</div><div>Get your "engines" tuned up for this spring event!</div><div>Reg=
ards,</div><div>Dave Hogye&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><b=
r></div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://innmarin.com/" target=3D"_bla=
nk"></a></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><=
div><br></div><div><br></div><div></div></div><br>_________________________=
______________________<br>[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>http://www.f=
ot-racing.com<br><div><br></div>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>=
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<=
br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/dlhogye@co=
mcast.net<br><div><br></div><br></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_12287502_2144282209.1453937712679--

--===============0983719421081066971==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0983719421081066971==--