Subject: [Fot] Countdown to the Sonoma Kastner Cup

From: Dave Hogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 14:26:13 -0800

--===============6202228408977335210==

--Apple-Mail-1-933571469
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Hello Triumph racing friends,

The 2016 Kastner Cup race event is now just 90 days away. =20

Event press releases are beginning to find there way into our favorite =
publications.

Although Steve Belfer's fantastic artwork has been cropped, Just British =
online magazine has published important information and links regarding =
the Sonoma Kastner Cup event.

http://justbritish.com/

There will be more to follow. =20

Victory Lane magazine has published an announcement in their December =
issue, using a photo of Paul Smock's TR4.

Vintage Motorsport has published the Kastner Cup press release in a =
recent online newsletter and the current newsletter has a YouTube link =
to Sam Halkias' in-car video of the 2013 Road America Kastner Cup Race. =20=

Vintage Motorsport will be publishing the official press release in the =
January-February issue.

Stay tuned.

I will be sending host hotel information again soon.

Happy New Year!

Dave Hogye

--Apple-Mail-1-933571469
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><base href=3D"data:"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><base href=3D"data:"><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">Hello =
Triumph racing friends,</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; "><br></div><div =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; =
text-align: left; ">The 2016 Kastner Cup race event is now just 90 days =
away. &nbsp;</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
color: black; text-align: left; "><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">Event =
press releases are beginning to find there way into our favorite =
publications.</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; color: black; text-align: left; "><br></div><div =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; =
text-align: left; ">Although Steve Belfer's fantastic artwork has been =
cropped, Just British online magazine has published important =
information and links regarding the Sonoma Kastner Cup event.</div><div =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; =
text-align: left; "><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-size: medium; "><a =
href=3D"http://justbritish.com/">http://justbritish.com/</a></span></div><=
div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; =
text-align: left; "><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">There will be more to =
follow. &nbsp;</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; color: black; text-align: left; "><br></div><div =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; =
text-align: left; ">Victory Lane magazine has published an announcement =
in their December issue, using a photo of Paul Smock's TR4.</div><div =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; =
text-align: left; "><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">Vintage Motorsport =
has published the Kastner Cup press release in a recent online =
newsletter and the current newsletter has a YouTube link to Sam Halkias' =
in-car video of the 2013 Road America Kastner Cup Race. &nbsp;</div><div =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; =
text-align: left; "><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">Vintage Motorsport =
will be publishing the official press release in the January-February =
issue.</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
color: black; text-align: left; "><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">Stay =
tuned.</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
color: black; text-align: left; "><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">I will be =
sending host hotel information again soon.</div><div style=3D"font-family:=
 Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; =
"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
color: black; text-align: left; ">Happy New Year!</div><div =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; =
text-align: left; "><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">Dave Hogye</div><div =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; =
text-align: left; "><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; "><br></div><div =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; =
text-align: left; "><br =
class=3D"webkit-block-placeholder"></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-1-933571469--

--===============6202228408977335210==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6202228408977335210==--