Subject: [Fot] Race Pic from the fifties!!

From: Bud R <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 18:52:35 -0700

--===============8438764994258008751==

--Apple-Mail=_713C2767-80C3-4879-8929-D986B287318A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

My apologies if you are getting this for the umpteenth time but the IT =
gods are against me today.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle=20
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)

Thought I=92d share some fun pictures from the fifties that surfaced =
while looking for something else, of course.

I was exposed to the excitement of racing at an early age. When I was =
seven we took our one and only (we were poor farm folk) family vacation =
to Yellowstone NP (see my bear t-shirt) and stopped in Powell WY to see =
my cousins (the old guys) and they ran a gas station/garage. They raced =
these jalopies at the local fair grounds every Friday night.

I=92m the little guy squinting between the two cars.

This was back when you took the pictures in the summer time and didn=92t =
get them developed until October. And probably only when my Mom sold =
some eggs and cream and could afford it.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle=20
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)

v

--Apple-Mail=_713C2767-80C3-4879-8929-D986B287318A
	type="text/html";
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_BA9FF5F3-3F59-4561-8D37-997CD6222271"

--Apple-Mail=_BA9FF5F3-3F59-4561-8D37-997CD6222271
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;">My =
apologies if you are getting this for the umpteenth time but the IT gods =
are against me today.<div><br></div><div><span style=3D"orphans: 2; =
widows: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto;">Bud Rolofson</span><br><div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; border-spacing: 0px;"><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: =
2; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: =
none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">Extreme Parts Racing&nbsp;(more than just a haircut)</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div>71TR6 CC57365 (Good =
6)</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">71 Spitfire MK IV =
Race Car #3</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">69 Spitfire MK III =
(back up FE engine/dinghy car)</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle&nbsp;</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda =
Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)</div></div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;"><br></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span=
></div></span></div></span></div></span>
</div>
<div>Thought I=92d share some fun pictures from the fifties that =
surfaced while looking for something else, of =
course.</div><div><br></div><div>I was exposed to the excitement of =
racing at an early age. When I was seven we took our one and only (we =
were poor farm folk) family vacation to Yellowstone NP (see my bear =
t-shirt) and stopped in Powell WY to see my cousins (the old guys) and =
they ran a gas station/garage. They raced these jalopies at the local =
fair grounds every Friday night.</div><div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true"><br></div><div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true">I=92m the little guy squinting between the =
two cars.</div><div apple-content-edited=3D"true"><br></div><div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true">This was back when you took the pictures =
in the summer time and didn=92t get them developed until October. And =
probably only when my Mom sold some eggs and cream and could afford =
it.</div><div apple-content-edited=3D"true"><br></div><div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true"><span style=3D"orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto;">Bud Rolofson</span></div><div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; border-spacing: 0px;"><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; widows: 2;"><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-align: -webkit-auto;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"text-align: -webkit-auto;"><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-align: -webkit-auto;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"text-align: -webkit-auto;"><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
border-spacing: 0px;"><br></div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
border-spacing: 0px;">Extreme Parts Racing&nbsp;(more than just a =
haircut)</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; border-spacing: =
0px;"><br></div><div>71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; border-spacing: 0px;">71 Spitfire MK =
IV Race Car #3</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
border-spacing: 0px;">69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy =
car)</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; border-spacing: =
0px;">93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle&nbsp;</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; border-spacing: 0px;">77 Z-50A =
Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)</div></div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-size: 12px; border-spacing: =
0px;"><br></div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-size: =
12px; border-spacing: =
0px;">v</div></div></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></d=
iv></span></div></span></div><img apple-inline=3D"yes" =
id=3D"4F412A8C-FE9A-48AE-BF5A-A0470AAFF91B" height=3D"1898" width=3D"1380"=
 apple-width=3D"yes" apple-height=3D"yes" =
src=3D"cid:4AE4325F-CFC5-48CA-841B-1C13E2227782"></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_BA9FF5F3-3F59-4561-8D37-997CD6222271
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename="Scan 4.jpeg"
	x-unix-mode=0600;
	name="Scan 4.jpeg"
Content-Id: <4AE4325F-CFC5-48CA-841B-1C13E2227782>

--Apple-Mail=_BA9FF5F3-3F59-4561-8D37-997CD6222271--

--Apple-Mail=_713C2767-80C3-4879-8929-D986B287318A--

--===============8438764994258008751==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8438764994258008751==--