Subject: [Fot] Weber 40 DCOEs

From: Bruce Stutzman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 21:55:06 -0500

--001a11c32ddc560a9a05291a2ef8

--001a11c32ddc560a9505291a2ef6

I sent an email about an hour ago offering 3 Weber 40s for sale but
couldn't get the photos to show up.  I'm trying again.
If it doesn't work this time I will need help from my kids.
Bruce Stutzman
[email-masked]

--001a11c32ddc560a9505291a2ef6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I sent an email about an hour ago offering 3 Weber 40s for=
 sale but couldn&#39;t get the photos to show up.=C2=A0 I&#39;m trying agai=
n.<div>If it doesn&#39;t work this time I will need help from my kids.</div=
><div>Bruce Stutzman</div><div><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">stutzt=
[email-masked]</a></div><div><br></div></div>

--001a11c32ddc560a9505291a2ef6--

--001a11c32ddc560a9a05291a2ef8
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_0272.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--001a11c32ddc560a9a05291a2ef8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--001a11c32ddc560a9a05291a2ef8--