Subject: [Fot] Sonoma Kastner Cup registration begins Feb 1st

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 21:00:35 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3093574967022139264==
	boundary="----=_Part_3084460_779519913.1452891635739"

------=_Part_3084460_779519913.1452891635739
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello Friends, 
Just a quick reminder that CSRG will open registration for the Sonoma, David Love Memorial Races weekend including the Kastner Cup Race, February 1st. 
Go to: csrg.motorsportreg.com when ready. 

Dave Hogye 

------=_Part_3084460_779519913.1452891635739
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><div>Hello Friends,</div><div>Just a quick reminder that CSRG will open registration for the Sonoma, David Love Memorial Races weekend including the Kastner Cup Race, February 1st.</div><div>Go to: csrg.motorsportreg.com when ready.</div><div><br></div><div>Dave Hogye</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_3084460_779519913.1452891635739--

--===============3093574967022139264==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3093574967022139264==--