Subject: [Fot] spitfire bits

From: tom strange <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 17:28:46 -0600

--===============3126338163248593564==

--001a11c25aee36660f052a30ee93

Good evening all,

I have 4 spitfire cam cores .. two are for sure good for a re-grind, and
two have some surface rust  that may make them questionable.

As many of you know, I'll be moving in the spring and am house-cleaning ...

If anyone wants these cores, I can let them go for 65.00 ea. for the first
two, or 130.00 for all four, plus shipping ...

I will send pictures to anyone who is interested ..

there will be more to follow.

If no-one is interested in the next couple of days, I'll list them on ebay
..

Thanks

Tom

-- 
http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

--001a11c25aee36660f052a30ee93
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Good evening all,<div><br></div><div>I have 4 spitfire cam=
 cores .. two are for sure good for a re-grind, and two have some surface r=
ust =C2=A0that may make them questionable.</div><div><br></div><div>As many=
 of you know, I&#39;ll be moving in the spring and am house-cleaning ...</d=
iv><div><br></div><div>If anyone wants these cores, I can let them go for 6=
5.00 ea. for the first two, or 130.00 for all four, plus shipping ... =C2=
=A0</div><div><br></div><div>I will send pictures to anyone who is interest=
ed ..</div><div><br></div><div>there will be more to follow.</div><div><br>=
</div><div>If no-one is interested in the next couple of days, I&#39;ll lis=
t them on ebay ..</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks</div><div><br></div><div>=
Tom<br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div class=3D"gmail_signature"><=
a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm</a></div>
</div></div>

--001a11c25aee36660f052a30ee93--

--===============3126338163248593564==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3126338163248593564==--