Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Triumphs and April Laguna race

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 16:16:57 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1186175920515245009==
	boundary="----=_Part_19825422_1942899074.1452183417478"

------=_Part_19825422_1942899074.1452183417478
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello Friends, 
Attached is my correspondence with Cris Vandagriff of HMSA. 
Cris is inviting all Sonoma Kastner Cup entrants to come race with HMSA at Laguna Seca the weekend following the Kastner Cup, April 9 and 10. 
Cris is making the same general offer as CSRG. We could have or own run group and join in the production groups. 
A current log book and otherwise no restrictions. 
This is a terrific offer. 

Dave H. 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Cris" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Dave" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 9:38:30 PM 
Subject: RE: Triumphs and April Laguna race 

Hi Dave, 

All Triumphs will be accepted. My plan is to run a dedicated TR group and 
allow cars to run in the regular production groups. 
Any car from out of the area will be allowed to run their home club 
regulations. 

Does this help? 
Cris 

-----Original Message----- 
From: Dave [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 5:59 PM 
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: Triumphs and April Laguna race 

Hello Cris, 
Well, the long holiday season has ended and we can now get back to the 2016 
racing plans. 
Some of my Triumph racer friends are beginning to inquire about racing with 
HMSA the weekend following the Sonoma Kastner Cup race. 
Questions regarding car preparation, tires and a separate race group for 
Triumphs have been asked. 
CSRG is allowing a current log book and proper safety requirements for the 
Kastner Cup group. Kastner Cup entrants can also run with a production 
group, but level of preparation determines second run group. 
If you would let me know your expectations for our group, I will forward 
your message to the Friends of Triumph and get interest and entries 
building. 
Of course, it would be terrific to have another quality event lined up for 
everyone making the tow to the area. 
Best wishes for a great new year of vintage racing, Dave Hogye 
831-234-4928 

Sent from my iPad 

------=_Part_19825422_1942899074.1452183417478
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>Hello Friends,</div><div>Attached is my correspondence with Cris V=
andagriff of HMSA.</div><div>Cris is inviting all Sonoma Kastner Cup entran=
ts to come race with HMSA at Laguna Seca the weekend following the Kastner =
Cup, April 9 and 10.</div><div>Cris is making the same general offer as CSR=
G. &nbsp;We could have or own run group and join in the production groups.<=
/div><div>A current log book and otherwise no restrictions.</div><div>This =
is a terrific offer. &nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>Dave H.</div><div><br>=
</div><div></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:norm=
al;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-=
serif;font-size:12pt;"><b>From: </b>"Cris" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>T=
o: </b>"Dave" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Wednesday, Januar=
y 6, 2016 9:38:30 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>RE: Triumphs and April Laguna race<=
br><div><br></div>Hi Dave,<br><div><br></div>All Triumphs will be accepted.=
 My plan is to run a dedicated TR group and<br>allow cars to run in the reg=
ular production groups.<br>Any car from out of the area will be allowed to =
run their home club<br>regulations.<br><div><br></div>Does this help?<br>Cr=
is<br><div><br></div><br>-----Original Message-----<br>From: Dave [mailto:d=
[email-masked]] <br>Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 5:59 PM<br>To: cris=
@hmsausa.com<br>Subject: Triumphs and April Laguna race<br><div><br></div>H=
ello Cris,<br>Well, the long holiday season has ended and we can now get ba=
ck to the 2016<br>racing plans.<br>Some of my Triumph racer friends are beg=
inning to inquire about racing with<br>HMSA the weekend following the Sonom=
a Kastner Cup race.<br>Questions regarding car preparation, tires and a sep=
arate race group for<br>Triumphs have been asked.<br>CSRG is allowing a cur=
rent log book and proper safety requirements for the<br>Kastner Cup group. =
&nbsp;Kastner Cup entrants can also run with a production<br>group, but lev=
el of preparation determines second run group. &nbsp;<br>If you would let m=
e know your expectations for our group, I will forward<br>your message to t=
he Friends of Triumph and get interest and entries<br>building. &nbsp;<br>O=
f course, it would be terrific to have another quality event lined up for<b=
r>everyone making the tow to the area.<br>Best wishes for a great new year =
of vintage racing, Dave Hogye<br>831-234-4928<br><div><br></div><br>Sent fr=
om my iPad<br><div><br></div></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_19825422_1942899074.1452183417478--

--===============1186175920515245009==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1186175920515245009==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 22:42:18 +0000

Dave,,

Hypothetically, if a guy had to get back to work in Texas after the Kastner Cup, where would he be able to keep his car until he flew back to do the second event? Would it be near a Southwest terminal?
 
Bob Kramer
[email-masked]