Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: Triumphs and April Laguna race

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2016 23:33:28 -0600

I'm wondering the same thing but may take a rental car to LA between 
races.  Would be nice to have van / trailer / car stashed someplace 
so I don't have to deal with it in the week between races...

Cheers, Tony

At 04:42 PM 1/7/2016, [email-masked] wrote:
>Dave,,
>
>Hypothetically, if a guy had to get back to work in Texas after the 
>Kastner Cup, where would he be able to keep his car until he flew 
>back to do the second event? Would it be near a Southwest terminal?
>
>Bob Kramer
>[email-masked]
>
>---- davehogye <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > Hello Friends,
> > Attached is my correspondence with Cris Vandagriff of HMSA.
> > Cris is inviting all Sonoma Kastner Cup entrants to come race 
> with HMSA at Laguna Seca the weekend following the Kastner Cup, 
> April 9 and 10.
> > Cris is making the same general offer as CSRG. We could have or 
> own run group and join in the production groups.
> > A current log book and otherwise no restrictions.
> > This is a terrific offer.
> >
> > Dave H.
> >
> > ----- Original Message -----
> >
> > From: "Cris" <[email-masked]>
> > To: "Dave" <[email-masked]>
> > Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 9:38:30 PM
> > Subject: RE: Triumphs and April Laguna race
> >
> > Hi Dave,
> >
> > All Triumphs will be accepted. My plan is to run a dedicated TR group and
> > allow cars to run in the regular production groups.
> > Any car from out of the area will be allowed to run their home club
> > regulations.
> >
> > Does this help?
> > Cris
> >
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Dave [mailto:[email-masked]]
> > Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 5:59 PM
> > To: [email-masked]
> > Subject: Triumphs and April Laguna race
> >
> > Hello Cris,
> > Well, the long holiday season has ended and we can now get back 
> to the 2016
> > racing plans.
> > Some of my Triumph racer friends are beginning to inquire about 
> racing with
> > HMSA the weekend following the Sonoma Kastner Cup race.
> > Questions regarding car preparation, tires and a separate race group for
> > Triumphs have been asked.
> > CSRG is allowing a current log book and proper safety requirements for the
> > Kastner Cup group. Kastner Cup entrants can also run with a production
> > group, but level of preparation determines second run group.
> > If you would let me know your expectations for our group, I will forward
> > your message to the Friends of Triumph and get interest and entries
> > building.
> > Of course, it would be terrific to have another quality event lined up for
> > everyone making the tow to the area.
> > Best wishes for a great new year of vintage racing, Dave Hogye
> > 831-234-4928
> >
> >
> > Sent from my iPad
> >
> >
>
>_______________________________________________
>[email-masked]
>
>http://www.fot-racing.com
>
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 07:16:12 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5037891323383718494==
	boundary="----=_Part_20436327_1986144622.1452237372954"

------=_Part_20436327_1986144622.1452237372954
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello Friends, 
Regarding storage for tow vehicle, and or trailers between or around the time of the Sonoma Kastner Cup event and HMSA's Laguna race the following weekend, I can accommodate a few rigs at my property located between these venue in Santa Cruz. I'm located 2 hours south of Sonoma and an hour north of Laguna. San Jose airport is 30 minutes from Santa Cruz. 
I'm sure there are a number of possibilities besides this offer that would fit your travel needs. We might want to inquire directly to CSRG and HMSA. 
I will do whatever I can to assist in the tremendous effort to come here to race and I think the race organizations will too. 
Thanks, 
Dave H. 

----- Original Message -----

From: [email-masked] 
To: "Friends of Triumph" <[email-masked]>, "davehogye" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2016 2:42:18 PM 
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: Triumphs and April Laguna race 

Dave,, 

Hypothetically, if a guy had to get back to work in Texas after the Kastner Cup, where would he be able to keep his car until he flew back to do the second event? Would it be near a Southwest terminal? 

Bob Kramer 
[email-masked] 

---- davehogye <[email-masked]> wrote: 
> Cris is inviting all Sonoma Kastner Cup entrants to come race with HMSA at Laguna Seca the weekend following the Kastner Cup, April 9 and 10. 
> Cris is making the same general offer as CSRG. We could have or own run group and join in the production groups. 
> Well, the long holiday season has ended and we can now get back to the 2016 
> racing plans. 
> Some of my Triumph racer friends are beginning to inquire about racing with 

------=_Part_20436327_1986144622.1452237372954
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Hello Friends,</div><div aria-label=3D=
"Compose body">Regarding storage for tow vehicle, and or trailers between o=
r around the time of the Sonoma Kastner Cup event and HMSA's Laguna race th=
e following weekend,&nbsp;<span style=3D"font-size: 12pt;">I can accommodat=
e a few rigs at my property located between these venue in Santa Cruz. &nbs=
p;I'm located 2 hours south of Sonoma and an hour north of Laguna. &nbsp;Sa=
n Jose airport is 30 minutes from Santa Cruz.</span></div><div aria-label=
=3D"Compose body">I'm sure there are a number of possibilities besides this=
 offer that would fit your travel needs. &nbsp;We might want to inquire dir=
ectly to CSRG and HMSA. &nbsp;</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><span =
style=3D"font-size: 12pt;">I will do whatever I can to assist in the tremen=
dous effort to come here to race and I think the race organizations will to=
o.&nbsp;</span></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Thanks,</div><div ari=
a-label=3D"Compose body">Dave H.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br>=
</div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-sty=
le:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-=
size:12pt;" data-mce-style=3D"color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style:=
 normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; fo=
nt-size: 12pt;"><b>From: </b>[email-masked]<br><b>To: </b>"Friends =
of Triumph" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, "davehogye" &lt;[email-masked]=
&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Thursday, January 7, 2016 2:42:18 PM<br><b>Subject: </=
b>Re: [Fot] Fwd: Triumphs and April Laguna race<br><div><br></div>Dave,,<br=
><div><br></div>Hypothetically, if a guy had to get back to work in Texas a=
fter the Kastner Cup, where would he be able to keep his car until he flew =
back to do the second event? Would it be near a Southwest terminal?<br>&nbs=
p;<br>Bob Kramer<br>[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>---- davehogye=
 &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote: <br>&gt; Hello Friends, <br>&gt; Attach=
ed is my correspondence with Cris Vandagriff of HMSA. <br>&gt; Cris is invi=
ting all Sonoma Kastner Cup entrants to come race with HMSA at Laguna Seca =
the weekend following the Kastner Cup, April 9 and 10. <br>&gt; Cris is mak=
ing the same general offer as CSRG. We could have or own run group and join=
 in the production groups. <br>&gt; A current log book and otherwise no res=
trictions. <br>&gt; This is a terrific offer. <br>&gt; <br>&gt; Dave H. <br=
>&gt; <br>&gt; ----- Original Message -----<br>&gt; <br>&gt; From: "Cris" &=
lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>&gt; To: "Dave" &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br=
>&gt; Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 9:38:30 PM <br>&gt; Subject: RE: Tri=
umphs and April Laguna race <br>&gt; <br>&gt; Hi Dave, <br>&gt; <br>&gt; Al=
l Triumphs will be accepted. My plan is to run a dedicated TR group and <br=
>&gt; allow cars to run in the regular production groups. <br>&gt; Any car =
from out of the area will be allowed to run their home club <br>&gt; regula=
tions. <br>&gt; <br>&gt; Does this help? <br>&gt; Cris <br>&gt; <br>&gt; <b=
r>&gt; -----Original Message----- <br>&gt; From: Dave [mailto:dlhogye@comca=
st.net] <br>&gt; Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 5:59 PM <br>&gt; To: cris@=
hmsausa.com <br>&gt; Subject: Triumphs and April Laguna race <br>&gt; <br>&=
gt; Hello Cris, <br>&gt; Well, the long holiday season has ended and we can=
 now get back to the 2016 <br>&gt; racing plans. <br>&gt; Some of my Triump=
h racer friends are beginning to inquire about racing with <br>&gt; HMSA th=
e weekend following the Sonoma Kastner Cup race. <br>&gt; Questions regardi=
ng car preparation, tires and a separate race group for <br>&gt; Triumphs h=
ave been asked. <br>&gt; CSRG is allowing a current log book and proper saf=
ety requirements for the <br>&gt; Kastner Cup group. Kastner Cup entrants c=
an also run with a production <br>&gt; group, but level of preparation dete=
rmines second run group. <br>&gt; If you would let me know your expectation=
s for our group, I will forward <br>&gt; your message to the Friends of Tri=
umph and get interest and entries <br>&gt; building. <br>&gt; Of course, it=
 would be terrific to have another quality event lined up for <br>&gt; ever=
yone making the tow to the area. <br>&gt; Best wishes for a great new year =
of vintage racing, Dave Hogye <br>&gt; 831-234-4928 <br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&=
gt; Sent from my iPad <br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br><div><br></div></div><div><br><=
/div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_20436327_1986144622.1452237372954--

--===============5037891323383718494==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5037891323383718494==--

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 18:37:25 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7883051885433482068==
	boundary="----=_Part_20841741_840161359.1452278245098"

------=_Part_20841741_840161359.1452278245098
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

HMSAs Cris Vandagriff, said he will make arrangements for rig parking at Laguna beginning on Monday, April 4th. 

Dave H. 

----- Original Message -----

From: "davehogye" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Friends of Triumph" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2016 11:16:12 PM 
Subject: [Fot] April Sonoma and Laguna rig and trailer storage 

Hello Friends, 

----- Original Message -----

Dave,, 

Bob Kramer 
[email-masked] 

------=_Part_20841741_840161359.1452278245098
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">HMSAs Cris Vandagriff, said he will ma=
ke arrangements for rig parking at Laguna beginning on Monday, April 4th.</=
div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose b=
ody">Dave H.</div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;=
font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helve=
tica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;" data-mce-style=3D"color: #000; font-=
weight: normal; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Hel=
vetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><b>From: </b>"davehogye" &lt;dlh=
[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>"Friends of Triumph" &lt;[email-masked].=
net&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Thursday, January 7, 2016 11:16:12 PM<br><b>Subject=
: </b>[Fot] April Sonoma and Laguna rig and trailer storage<br><div><br></d=
iv><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000" data-=
mce-style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;"><div>Hel=
lo Friends,</div><div>Regarding storage for tow vehicle, and or trailers be=
tween or around the time of the Sonoma Kastner Cup event and HMSA's Laguna =
race the following weekend,&nbsp;<span style=3D"font-size: 12pt;" data-mce-=
style=3D"font-size: 12pt;">I can accommodate a few rigs at my property loca=
ted between these venue in Santa Cruz. &nbsp;I'm located 2 hours south of S=
onoma and an hour north of Laguna. &nbsp;San Jose airport is 30 minutes fro=
m Santa Cruz.</span></div><div>I'm sure there are a number of possibilities=
 besides this offer that would fit your travel needs. &nbsp;We might want t=
o inquire directly to CSRG and HMSA. &nbsp;</div><div><span style=3D"font-s=
ize: 12pt;" data-mce-style=3D"font-size: 12pt;">I will do whatever I can to=
 assist in the tremendous effort to come here to race and I think the race =
organizations will too.&nbsp;</span></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Dave H.</d=
iv><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:nor=
mal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans=
-serif;font-size:12pt;" data-mce-style=3D"color: #000; font-weight: normal;=
 font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sa=
ns-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><b>From: </b>[email-masked]<br><b>To: <=
/b>"Friends of Triumph" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, "davehogye" &lt;dlhogye=
@comcast.net&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Thursday, January 7, 2016 2:42:18 PM<br><b=
>Subject: </b>Re: [Fot] Fwd: Triumphs and April Laguna race<br><div><br></d=
iv>Dave,,<br><div><br></div>Hypothetically, if a guy had to get back to wor=
k in Texas after the Kastner Cup, where would he be able to keep his car un=
til he flew back to do the second event? Would it be near a Southwest termi=
nal?<br>&nbsp;<br>Bob Kramer<br>[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>--=
-- davehogye &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote: <br>&gt; Hello Friends, <br=
>&gt; Attached is my correspondence with Cris Vandagriff of HMSA. <br>&gt; =
Cris is inviting all Sonoma Kastner Cup entrants to come race with HMSA at =
Laguna Seca the weekend following the Kastner Cup, April 9 and 10. <br>&gt;=
 Cris is making the same general offer as CSRG. We could have or own run gr=
oup and join in the production groups. <br>&gt; A current log book and othe=
rwise no restrictions. <br>&gt; This is a terrific offer. <br>&gt; <br>&gt;=
 Dave H. <br>&gt; <br>&gt; ----- Original Message -----<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Fr=
om: "Cris" &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>&gt; To: "Dave" &lt;dlhogye@comcast=
.net&gt; <br>&gt; Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 9:38:30 PM <br>&gt; Subj=
ect: RE: Triumphs and April Laguna race <br>&gt; <br>&gt; Hi Dave, <br>&gt;=
 <br>&gt; All Triumphs will be accepted. My plan is to run a dedicated TR g=
roup and <br>&gt; allow cars to run in the regular production groups. <br>&=
gt; Any car from out of the area will be allowed to run their home club <br=
>&gt; regulations. <br>&gt; <br>&gt; Does this help? <br>&gt; Cris <br>&gt;=
 <br>&gt; <br>&gt; -----Original Message----- <br>&gt; From: Dave [mailto:d=
[email-masked]] <br>&gt; Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 5:59 PM <br>&g=
t; To: [email-masked] <br>&gt; Subject: Triumphs and April Laguna race <b=
r>&gt; <br>&gt; Hello Cris, <br>&gt; Well, the long holiday season has ende=
d and we can now get back to the 2016 <br>&gt; racing plans. <br>&gt; Some =
of my Triumph racer friends are beginning to inquire about racing with <br>=
&gt; HMSA the weekend following the Sonoma Kastner Cup race. <br>&gt; Quest=
ions regarding car preparation, tires and a separate race group for <br>&gt=
; Triumphs have been asked. <br>&gt; CSRG is allowing a current log book an=
d proper safety requirements for the <br>&gt; Kastner Cup group. Kastner Cu=
p entrants can also run with a production <br>&gt; group, but level of prep=
aration determines second run group. <br>&gt; If you would let me know your=
 expectations for our group, I will forward <br>&gt; your message to the Fr=
iends of Triumph and get interest and entries <br>&gt; building. <br>&gt; O=
f course, it would be terrific to have another quality event lined up for <=
br>&gt; everyone making the tow to the area. <br>&gt; Best wishes for a gre=
at new year of vintage racing, Dave Hogye <br>&gt; 831-234-4928 <br>&gt; <b=
r>&gt; <br>&gt; Sent from my iPad <br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br><div><br></div></di=
v><div><br></div></div><br>_______________________________________________<=
br>[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>http://www.fot-racing.com<br><div><=
br></div>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>Archive: http://www.tea=
m.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br><div><br><=
/div><br></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_20841741_840161359.1452278245098--

--===============7883051885433482068==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7883051885433482068==--

---

From: Jon Gannaway <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 05:56:19 +0000

--===============3027359235586489737==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_4A37CD413E64BE45A53C530F73023B8B6D79F2C1CSDCEXMB01calst_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_4A37CD413E64BE45A53C530F73023B8B6D79F2C1CSDCEXMB01calst_
	boundary="_000_4A37CD413E64BE45A53C530F73023B8B6D79F2C1CSDCEXMB01calst_"

--_000_4A37CD413E64BE45A53C530F73023B8B6D79F2C1CSDCEXMB01calst_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_4A37CD413E64BE45A53C530F73023B8B6D79F2C1CSDCEXMB01calst_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_4A37CD413E64BE45A53C530F73023B8B6D79F2C1CSDCEXMB01calst_--

--_004_4A37CD413E64BE45A53C530F73023B8B6D79F2C1CSDCEXMB01calst_
Content-Description: image001.gif
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.gif"; size=1970;
	creation-date="Sat, 09 Jan 2016 05:56:19 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 09 Jan 2016 05:56:19 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_4A37CD413E64BE45A53C530F73023B8B6D79F2C1CSDCEXMB01calst_--

--===============3027359235586489737==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3027359235586489737==--

---

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2016 11:41:07 -0600

--===============2467734601045761885==

<html>
<body>
That's awesome!&nbsp; Thanks for all of your efforts, this may turn out
to be epic.<br><br>
Cheers, Tony Drews<br><br>
At 12:37 PM 1/8/2016, davehogye wrote:<br>
<blockquote type=cite class=cite cite="">HMSAs Cris Vandagriff, said he
will make arrangements for rig parking at Laguna beginning on Monday,
April 4th.<br><br>
Dave H.<br><br>
<hr>
<b>From: </b>&quot;davehogye&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>To: </b>&quot;Friends of Triumph&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Sent: </b>Thursday, January 7, 2016 11:16:12 PM<br>
<b>Subject: </b>[Fot] April Sonoma and Laguna rig and trailer
storage<br><br>
Hello Friends,<br>
Regarding storage for tow vehicle, and or trailers between or around the
time of the Sonoma Kastner Cup event and HMSA's Laguna race the following
weekend, I can accommodate a few rigs at my property located between
these venue in Santa Cruz.&nbsp; I'm located 2 hours south of Sonoma and
an hour north of Laguna.&nbsp; San Jose airport is 30 minutes from Santa
Cruz.<br>
I'm sure there are a number of possibilities besides this offer that
would fit your travel needs.&nbsp; We might want to inquire directly to
CSRG and HMSA.&nbsp; <br>
I will do whatever I can to assist in the tremendous effort to come here
to race and I think the race organizations will too. <br>
Thanks,<br>
Dave H.<br><br>
<hr>
<b>From: </b>[email-masked]<br>
<b>To: </b>&quot;Friends of Triumph&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;,
&quot;davehogye&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Sent: </b>Thursday, January 7, 2016 2:42:18 PM<br>
<b>Subject: </b>Re: [Fot] Fwd: Triumphs and April Laguna race<br><br>
Dave,,<br><br>
Hypothetically, if a guy had to get back to work in Texas after the
Kastner Cup, where would he be able to keep his car until he flew back to
do the second event? Would it be near a Southwest terminal?<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Bob Kramer<br>
[email-masked]<br><br>
---- davehogye &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote: <br>
&gt; Hello Friends, <br>
&gt; Attached is my correspondence with Cris Vandagriff of HMSA. <br>
&gt; Cris is inviting all Sonoma Kastner Cup entrants to come race with
HMSA at Laguna Seca the weekend following the Kastner Cup, April 9 and
10. <br>
&gt; Cris is making the same general offer as CSRG. We could have or own
run group and join in the production groups. <br>
&gt; A current log book and otherwise no restrictions. <br>
&gt; This is a terrific offer. <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Dave H. <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; ----- Original Message -----<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; From: &quot;Cris&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>
&gt; To: &quot;Dave&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>
&gt; Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 9:38:30 PM <br>
&gt; Subject: RE: Triumphs and April Laguna race <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Hi Dave, <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; All Triumphs will be accepted. My plan is to run a dedicated TR
group and <br>
&gt; allow cars to run in the regular production groups. <br>
&gt; Any car from out of the area will be allowed to run their home club
<br>
&gt; regulations. <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Does this help? <br>
&gt; Cris <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; -----Original Message----- <br>
&gt; From: Dave
[<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" eudora="autourl">
mailto:[email-masked]</a>] <br>
&gt; Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 5:59 PM <br>
&gt; To: [email-masked] <br>
&gt; Subject: Triumphs and April Laguna race <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Hello Cris, <br>
&gt; Well, the long holiday season has ended and we can now get back to
the 2016 <br>
&gt; racing plans. <br>
&gt; Some of my Triumph racer friends are beginning to inquire about
racing with <br>
&gt; HMSA the weekend following the Sonoma Kastner Cup race. <br>
&gt; Questions regarding car preparation, tires and a separate race group
for <br>
&gt; Triumphs have been asked. <br>
&gt; CSRG is allowing a current log book and proper safety requirements
for the <br>
&gt; Kastner Cup group. Kastner Cup entrants can also run with a
production <br>
&gt; group, but level of preparation determines second run group. <br>
&gt; If you would let me know your expectations for our group, I will
forward <br>
&gt; your message to the Friends of Triumph and get interest and entries
<br>
&gt; building. <br>
&gt; Of course, it would be terrific to have another quality event lined
up for <br>
&gt; everyone making the tow to the area. <br>
&gt; Best wishes for a great new year of vintage racing, Dave Hogye <br>
&gt; 831-234-4928 <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Sent from my iPad <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <br><br>
<br><br>
_______________________________________________<br>
[email-masked]<br><br>
<a href="http://www.fot-racing.com/" eudora="autourl">
http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br><br>
Donate:
<a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" eudora="autourl">
Archive:
<a href="http://www.team.net/archive" eudora="autourl">
Forums:
<a href="http://www.team.net/forums" eudora="autourl">
http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" eudora="autourl">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br><br>
<br><br>
_______________________________________________<br>
[email-masked]<br><br>
<a href="http://www.fot-racing.com/" eudora="autourl">
http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br><br>
Donate:
<a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" eudora="autourl">
Archive:
<a href="http://www.team.net/archive" eudora="autourl">
Forums:
<a href="http://www.team.net/forums" eudora="autourl">
http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" eudora="autourl">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a>
</blockquote></body>
<br>
</html>

--===============2467734601045761885==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2467734601045761885==--

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 18:53:49 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6179122527520808667==
	boundary="----=_Part_21541391_883122614.1452365629617"

------=_Part_21541391_883122614.1452365629617
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello Friends, 
There are other offers coming in regarding tow rig parking and storage. 

Greg Solow has room for a couple rigs at his business, The Engine Room, in downtown Santa Cruz. He would just need to be informed before hand to make designated space available. 

Jon Gannaway has room for a rig at his home in Carmel Valley, just minutes from Laguna. He is offering lodging as well. 

Since Santa Cruz is located between Sonoma and Laguna, and parking at Laguna won't be available until Monday, it would be good to plan accordingly. 

Of course staying through Sunday night in Sonoma or at the Inn and towing down on Monday, fresh as a daisy, might be a good idea. 

If storing your rigs in Santa Cruz through the week before Laguna fits your needs, coming down on Sunday night is an easy trip just 2 hours away from Sonoma. 

Thanks, 
Dave Hogye 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Tony Drews" <[email-masked]> 
To: "davehogye" <[email-masked]>, "Friends of Triumph" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2016 9:41:07 AM 
Subject: Re: [Fot] April Sonoma and Laguna rig and trailer storage 

That's awesome! Thanks for all of your efforts, this may turn out to be epic. 

Cheers, Tony Drews 

At 12:37 PM 1/8/2016, davehogye wrote: 

Dave H. 

Hello Friends, 

Dave,, 

Bob Kramer 
[email-masked] 

---- davehogye <[email-masked]> wrote: 
> From: Dave [ mailto:[email-masked] ] 

------=_Part_21541391_883122614.1452365629617
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Hello Friends,</div><div aria-label=3D=
"Compose body">There are other offers coming in regarding tow rig parking a=
nd storage.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=
=3D"Compose body">Greg Solow has room for a couple rigs at his business, Th=
e Engine Room, in downtown Santa Cruz. &nbsp;He would just need to be infor=
med before hand to make designated space available.</div><div aria-label=3D=
"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Jon Gannaway has =
room for a rig at his home in Carmel Valley, just minutes from Laguna. &nbs=
p;He is offering lodging as well.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br=
></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Since Santa Cruz is located between=
 Sonoma and Laguna, and parking at Laguna won't be available until Monday, =
it would be good to plan accordingly. &nbsp;</div><div aria-label=3D"Compos=
e body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Of course staying throug=
h Sunday night in Sonoma or at the Inn and towing down on Monday, fresh as =
a daisy, might be a good idea. &nbsp;</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"=
><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">If storing your rigs in Santa C=
ruz through the week before Laguna fits your needs, coming down on Sunday n=
ight is an easy trip just 2 hours away from Sonoma.</div><div aria-label=3D=
"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Thanks,</div><div=
 aria-label=3D"Compose body">Dave Hogye</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose bod=
y"><br></div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-=
weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,=
Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;" data-mce-style=3D"color: #000; font-weigh=
t: normal; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Helvetic=
a,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><b>From: </b>"Tony Drews" &lt;tony@to=
nydrews.com&gt;<br><b>To: </b>"davehogye" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, "Fri=
ends of Triumph" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Saturday, Janua=
ry 9, 2016 9:41:07 AM<br><b>Subject: </b>Re: [Fot] April Sonoma and Laguna =
rig and trailer storage<br><div><br></div>That's awesome!&nbsp; Thanks for =
all of your efforts, this may turn out to be epic.<br><div><br></div>Cheers=
, Tony Drews<br><div><br></div>At 12:37 PM 1/8/2016, davehogye wrote:<br><b=
lockquote class=3D"cite" cite=3D"">HMSAs Cris Vandagriff, said he will make=
 arrangements for rig parking at Laguna beginning on Monday, April 4th.<br>=
<div><br></div>Dave H.<br><div><br></div><hr><b>From: </b>"davehogye" &lt;d=
[email-masked]&gt;<br> <b>To: </b>"Friends of Triumph" &lt;[email-masked]=
am.net&gt;<br> <b>Sent: </b>Thursday, January 7, 2016 11:16:12 PM<br> <b>Su=
bject: </b>[Fot] April Sonoma and Laguna rig and trailer storage<br><div><b=
r></div>Hello Friends,<br> Regarding storage for tow vehicle, and or traile=
rs between or around the time of the Sonoma Kastner Cup event and HMSA's La=
guna race the following weekend, I can accommodate a few rigs at my propert=
y located between these venue in Santa Cruz.&nbsp; I'm located 2 hours sout=
h of Sonoma and an hour north of Laguna.&nbsp; San Jose airport is 30 minut=
es from Santa Cruz.<br> I'm sure there are a number of possibilities beside=
s this offer that would fit your travel needs.&nbsp; We might want to inqui=
re directly to CSRG and HMSA.&nbsp; <br> I will do whatever I can to assist=
 in the tremendous effort to come here to race and I think the race organiz=
ations will too. <br> Thanks,<br> Dave H.<br><div><br></div><hr><b>From: </=
b>[email-masked]<br> <b>To: </b>"Friends of Triumph" &lt;fot@autox.=
team.net&gt;, "davehogye" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br> <b>Sent: </b>Thur=
sday, January 7, 2016 2:42:18 PM<br> <b>Subject: </b>Re: [Fot] Fwd: Triumph=
s and April Laguna race<br><div><br></div>Dave,,<br><div><br></div>Hypothet=
ically, if a guy had to get back to work in Texas after the Kastner Cup, wh=
ere would he be able to keep his car until he flew back to do the second ev=
ent? Would it be near a Southwest terminal?<br> &nbsp;<br> Bob Kramer<br> r=
[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>---- davehogye &lt;dlhogye@comcast.=
net&gt; wrote: <br> &gt; Hello Friends, <br> &gt; Attached is my correspond=
ence with Cris Vandagriff of HMSA. <br> &gt; Cris is inviting all Sonoma Ka=
stner Cup entrants to come race with HMSA at Laguna Seca the weekend follow=
ing the Kastner Cup, April 9 and 10. <br> &gt; Cris is making the same gene=
ral offer as CSRG. We could have or own run group and join in the productio=
n groups. <br> &gt; A current log book and otherwise no restrictions. <br> =
&gt; This is a terrific offer. <br> &gt; <br> &gt; Dave H. <br> &gt; <br> &=
gt; ----- Original Message -----<br> &gt; <br> &gt; From: "Cris" &lt;cris@h=
msausa.com&gt; <br> &gt; To: "Dave" &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br> &gt; S=
ent: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 9:38:30 PM <br> &gt; Subject: RE: Triumphs =
and April Laguna race <br> &gt; <br> &gt; Hi Dave, <br> &gt; <br> &gt; All =
Triumphs will be accepted. My plan is to run a dedicated TR group and <br> =
&gt; allow cars to run in the regular production groups. <br> &gt; Any car =
from out of the area will be allowed to run their home club <br> &gt; regul=
ations. <br> &gt; <br> &gt; Does this help? <br> &gt; Cris <br> &gt; <br> &=
gt; <br> &gt; -----Original Message----- <br> &gt; From: Dave [<a href=3D"m=
ailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" data-mce-href=3D"mailto:dlhogy=
[email-masked]"> mailto:[email-masked]</a>] <br> &gt; Sent: Tuesday, Ja=
nuary 05, 2016 5:59 PM <br> &gt; To: [email-masked] <br> &gt; Subject: Tr=
iumphs and April Laguna race <br> &gt; <br> &gt; Hello Cris, <br> &gt; Well=
, the long holiday season has ended and we can now get back to the 2016 <br=
> &gt; racing plans. <br> &gt; Some of my Triumph racer friends are beginni=
ng to inquire about racing with <br> &gt; HMSA the weekend following the So=
noma Kastner Cup race. <br> &gt; Questions regarding car preparation, tires=
 and a separate race group for <br> &gt; Triumphs have been asked. <br> &gt=
; CSRG is allowing a current log book and proper safety requirements for th=
e <br> &gt; Kastner Cup group. Kastner Cup entrants can also run with a pro=
duction <br> &gt; group, but level of preparation determines second run gro=
up. <br> &gt; If you would let me know your expectations for our group, I w=
ill forward <br> &gt; your message to the Friends of Triumph and get intere=
st and entries <br> &gt; building. <br> &gt; Of course, it would be terrifi=
c to have another quality event lined up for <br> &gt; everyone making the =
tow to the area. <br> &gt; Best wishes for a great new year of vintage raci=
ng, Dave Hogye <br> &gt; 831-234-4928 <br> &gt; <br> &gt; <br> &gt; Sent fr=
om my iPad <br> &gt; <br> &gt; <br><div><br></div><br><div><br></div>______=
_________________________________________<br> [email-masked]<br><div><b=
r></div><a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/" target=3D"_blank" data-mce-h=
ref=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/"> http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br><div><=
br></div>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_bla=
nk" data-mce-href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"> http://www.team.net/=
donate.html</a><br> Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=
=3D"_blank" data-mce-href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"> http://www.team.=
net/archive</a><br> Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=
=3D"_blank" data-mce-href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"> http://www.team.n=
et/forums</a><br> Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mail=
man/options/fot/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" data-mce-href=3D"htt=
p://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]"> http://autox.t=
eam.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br><div><br></div><br><=
div><br></div>_______________________________________________<br> fot@autox=
.team.net<br><div><br></div><a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/" target=
=3D"_blank" data-mce-href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/"> http://www.fot-ra=
cing.com</a><br><div><br></div>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donat=
e.html" target=3D"_blank" data-mce-href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"=
> http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br> Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.te=
am.net/archive" target=3D"_blank" data-mce-href=3D"http://www.team.net/arch=
ive"> http://www.team.net/archive</a><br> Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.tea=
m.net/forums" target=3D"_blank" data-mce-href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums=
"> http://www.team.net/forums</a><br> Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http:/=
/autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" d=
ata-mce-href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]=
m"> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a></block=
quote><br></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_21541391_883122614.1452365629617--

--===============6179122527520808667==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6179122527520808667==--