Subject: [Fot] "Building the Beast" article by Keith Files

From: Suzanne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 10:34:53 -0800

--===============1633490021433701048==

--047d7bd92032c4806b05291333e4

Happy Monday :)

Just wanted to let you know that a cool article that Keith Files wrote for
the TR Register called "Building the Beast" has been posted as a PDF file
on Kas's website.

  http://www.kaskastner.com/kasmags.html

It's the top link on the webpage.

Suzanne

--047d7bd92032c4806b05291333e4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Happy Monday :)</div><div><br></div><div>Just wanted =
to let you know that a cool article that Keith Files wrote for the TR Regis=
ter called &quot;Building the Beast&quot; has been posted as a PDF file on =
Kas&#39;s website.</div><div><br></div><div>=C2=A0 <a href=3D"http://www.ka=
skastner.com/kasmags.html">http://www.kaskastner.com/kasmags.html</a></div>=
<div><br></div><div>It&#39;s the top link on the webpage.=C2=A0</div><div><=
br></div><div>Suzanne=C2=A0</div><div><br></div></div>

--047d7bd92032c4806b05291333e4--

--===============1633490021433701048==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1633490021433701048==--