Subject: [Fot] Sam Halkias

From: Allen Washatko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 13:19:00 -0500

--===============4599764958691065232==

--Apple-Mail-2--242010538
	charset=US-ASCII;
	format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Anyone have Sam's email address?

Thanks,

Allen

Allen Washatko
#6 Triumph TR6

--Apple-Mail-2--242010538
	charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Anyone have Sam's email =
address?<div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Allen</div><d=
iv><br><div> <span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div><div>Allen =
Washatko</div><div>#6 Triumph =
TR6</div><div><br></div></div><br></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"> </div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-2--242010538--

--===============4599764958691065232==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4599764958691065232==--