Subject: [Fot] FE 1296cc (sm crank)engine/car available

From: "Spitfire Racing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 08:24:57 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7154358909179700854==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000D_01D1026B.FC2FEAD0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D1026B.FC2FEAD0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I was contacted by a good friend, Doug Durrell, a fellow racer, who has a
complete 1969 Spitfire that would be an excellent source of parts etc for a
racer. From the pictures I have seen the tub looks to be sound as is the
bonnet; doors etc. His requirements sounded very reasonable.

The FE engine is the most desirable for racing and the supply is drying up.
The car appears to be very complete including all components of the engine
and drive train. This has been in storage for the past~20 years.

I have no financial interest in this and please contact Doug directly by
phone or email. He is located in Ontario so I am sure some creative planning
could have desired items arrive at  race events in the Northeast. 

Again, please speak with Doug.

E-mail :  [email-masked]

Phone:  613-384-5194

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D1026B.FC2FEAD0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>I was contacted by a good friend, Doug =
Durrell, a fellow racer, who has a complete 1969 Spitfire that would be =
an excellent source of parts etc for a racer. From the pictures I have =
seen the tub looks to be sound as is the bonnet; doors etc. His =
requirements sounded very reasonable.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>The FE engine is the =
most desirable for racing and the supply is drying up. The car appears =
to be very complete including all components of the engine and drive =
train. This has been in storage for the past~20 =
years.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>I have no financial interest in this and =
please contact Doug directly by phone or email. He is located in Ontario =
so I am sure some creative planning could have desired items arrive at =
&nbsp;race events in the Northeast. <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>Again, please speak =
with Doug.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt'>E-mail :&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p><=
/span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:16.0pt'>Phone:&nbsp; =
613-384-5194<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D1026B.FC2FEAD0--

--===============7154358909179700854==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7154358909179700854==--