Subject: Re: [Fot] [TR] Race Car for Sale

From: Todd Redmond <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 18:06:31 -0400

--===============7871177212990506335==
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_wV1mx1iWMt30iGu2QNFW7A)"

--Boundary_(ID_wV1mx1iWMt30iGu2QNFW7A)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

Holy cow!    Went from clutch question to sold in less than a day. 

Thanks
Todd Redmond

> On Oct 6, 2015, at 5:12 PM, Dan Forgey <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> It's sold.....
> 
> From: "Dan Forgey" <[email-masked]>
> To: "triumph fot" <[email-masked]>, "Triumph List" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 12:15:50 PM
> Subject: [TR] Race Car for Sale
> 
> TR4A race car in Denver is available. Last weekend flywheel separated from the crank so probably needs new ones.  I have a spare crank that only needs repair of one journal to my knowledge. Engine has about an hour on since being freshened.  $6,000 includes enclosed trailer. A 67 Ford F250 with a 460 in excellent condition may be on the market also.    Dan 303-741-2460.
> 
> 
> ** [email-masked] **
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
> 
> http://www.fot-racing.com
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
> 

--Boundary_(ID_wV1mx1iWMt30iGu2QNFW7A)
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto"><div>Holy cow! &nbsp; &nbsp;Went from clutc=
h question to sold in less than a day.&nbsp;<br><br>Thanks<div>Todd Redmond<=
/div></div><div><br>On Oct 6, 2015, at 5:12 PM, Dan Forgey &lt;<a href=3D"ma=
ilto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type=
=3D"cite"><div><div style=3D"font-family: times new roman,new york,times,ser=
if; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000">It's sold.....<br><br><hr id=3D"zwchr">=
<b>From: </b>"Dan Forgey" &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</=
a>&gt;<br><b>To: </b>"triumph fot" &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=
>[email-masked]</a>&gt;, "Triumph List" &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:triumphs@a=
utox.team.net">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Tuesday, Octo=
ber 6, 2015 12:15:50 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>[TR] Race Car for Sale<br><br><st=
yle>p { margin: 0; }</style><div style=3D"font-family: times new roman,new y=
ork,times,serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000">TR4A race car in Denver is=
 available. Last weekend flywheel separated from the crank so probably needs=
 new ones. &nbsp;I have a spare crank that only needs repair of one journal t=
o my knowledge. Engine has about an hour on since being freshened. &nbsp;$6,=
000 includes enclosed trailer. A 67 Ford F250 with a 460 in excellent condit=
ion may be on the market also. &nbsp; &nbsp;Dan 303-741-2460.</div><br><br>*=
* <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **<=
br><br>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.n=
et/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http:=
//www.team.net/archive</a><br>Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"=
>http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://aut=
ox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mai=
lman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br></div></div></blockquote><blockquo=
te type=3D"cite"><div><span>_______________________________________________<=
/span><br><span><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>=
</span><br><span></span><br><span><a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com">http=
://www.fot-racing.com</a></span><br><span></span><br><span>Donate: <a href=3D=
"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span>=
<br><span>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.n=
et/archive</a></span><br><span>Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums=
">http://www.team.net/forums</a></span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=
=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]">http:=
//autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a></span><br><=
span></span><br><span></span><br></div></blockquote></body></html>=

--Boundary_(ID_wV1mx1iWMt30iGu2QNFW7A)--

--===============7871177212990506335==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7871177212990506335==--

---

From: Alec Buchan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 15:22:38 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3842607488754299416==
 boundary="------------080808070200050303070608"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------080808070200050303070608
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

A steal at twice the price!

On 10/6/2015 3:06 PM, Todd Redmond wrote:
> On Oct 6, 2015, at 5:12 PM, Dan Forgey <[email-masked] 
>
>> It's sold.....
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> *Sent: *Tuesday, October 6, 2015 12:15:50 PM
>> *Subject: *[TR] Race Car for Sale
>>
>> TR4A race car in Denver is available. Last weekend flywheel separated 
>> from the crank so probably needs new ones.  I have a spare crank that 
>> only needs repair of one journal to my knowledge. Engine has about an 
>> hour on since being freshened.  $6,000 includes enclosed trailer. A 
>> 67 Ford F250 with a 460 in excellent condition may be on the market 
>> also.    Dan 303-741-2460.
>>
>>
>>
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>>
>>
>
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>

--------------080808070200050303070608
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    A steal at twice the price!<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/6/2015 3:06 PM, Todd Redmond
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      <div>Holy cow!    Went from clutch question to sold in less than a
        day. <br>
        <br>
        Thanks
        <div>Todd Redmond</div>
      </div>
      <div><br>
        On Oct 6, 2015, at 5:12 PM, Dan Forgey &lt;<a
          moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:[email-masked]"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></a>&gt;
        wrote:<br>
        <br>
      </div>
      <blockquote type="cite">
        <div>
          <div style="font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif;
            font-size: 12pt; color: #000000">It's sold.....<br>
            <br>
            <hr id="zwchr"><b>From: </b>"Dan Forgey" &lt;<a
              moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:[email-masked]"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></a>&gt;<br>
            <b>To: </b>"triumph fot" &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;,
            "Triumph List" &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
            <b>Sent: </b>Tuesday, October 6, 2015 12:15:50 PM<br>
            <b>Subject: </b>[TR] Race Car for Sale<br>
            <br>
            <style>p { margin: 0; }</style>
            <div style="font-family: times new roman,new
              york,times,serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000">TR4A
              race car in Denver is available. Last weekend flywheel
              separated from the crank so probably needs new ones.  I
              have a spare crank that only needs repair of one journal
              to my knowledge. Engine has about an hour on since being
              freshened.  $6,000 includes enclosed trailer. A 67 Ford
              F250 with a 460 in excellent condition may be on the
              market also.    Dan 303-741-2460.</div>
            <br>
            <br>
            ** <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
            **<br>
            <br>
            Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
            Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
            Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
            Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
          </div>
        </div>
      </blockquote>
      <blockquote type="cite">
        <div><span>_______________________________________________</span><br>
          <span><a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br>
          <span></span><br>
          <span><a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-racing.com</a></span><br>
          <span></span><br>
          <span>Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br>
          <span>Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a></span><br>
          <span>Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a></span><br>
          <span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a></span><br>
          <span></span><br>
          <span></span><br>
        </div>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-racing.com</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------080808070200050303070608--

--===============3842607488754299416==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3842607488754299416==--

---

From: "Barr, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 22:22:51 +0000

--===============3476439397351055740==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA51E238521SVREXCH02mccart_"

--_000_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA51E238521SVREXCH02mccart_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA51E238521SVREXCH02mccart_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA51E238521SVREXCH02mccart_--

--===============3476439397351055740==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3476439397351055740==--