Subject: [Fot] Gas for $1.75

From: sherry robyn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 23:36:55 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7517627886768282032==
	boundary="----=_Part_429365_713992931.1444261015111"

------=_Part_429365_713992931.1444261015111
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

$1.75 for gas is the equivalent of 17 1/2 cents in the good old days. =C2=
=A0Who says the price of gas is going up. =C2=A0I never paid 17 1/2 back th=
en except maybe in a local gas war. =C2=A0Jim
------=_Part_429365_713992931.1444261015111
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:13px"><div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1444260650952_3625" dir="ltr">$1.75 for gas is the equivalent of 17 1/2 cents in the good old days. &nbsp;Who says the price of gas is going up. &nbsp;I never paid 17 1/2 back then except maybe in a local gas war. &nbsp;Jim</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_429365_713992931.1444261015111--

--===============7517627886768282032==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7517627886768282032==--