Subject: [Fot] Racer Chris

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 08:24:55 -0700

--===============9184840787105036651==

--089e013cbd32c2c6520521713d22

What fun video to watch.  Note in particular how in several of the high
speed corners he is in a much higher gear that the fella's he is racing and
then just bombs up onto them as his cornering speed is so much faster.
Takes more talent to do this but it is certainly the way to success. Also
his late apex and consistent apexing really pays off. lessons to learn, not
many.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*

--089e013cbd32c2c6520521713d22
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">What fun video to watch.=C2=A0 Note in particular how in s=
everal of the high speed corners he is in a much higher gear that the fella=
&#39;s he is racing and then just bombs up onto them as his cornering speed=
 is so much faster. Takes more talent to do this but it is certainly the wa=
y to success. Also his late apex and consistent apexing really pays off. le=
ssons to learn, not many.<br clear=3D"all"><div><div class=3D"gmail_signatu=
re"><p><strong><font color=3D"#000099">Never be beaten by equipment.</font>=
</strong></p></div></div>
</div>

--089e013cbd32c2c6520521713d22--

--===============9184840787105036651==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9184840787105036651==--