Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2015 Summit Point. DVD Signed by Kas.

From: John <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 08:20:07 +0000

--===============5595887574725560276==
	boundary="_2c627723-5c77-4a6b-8b91-0af74a1faa96_"

--_2c627723-5c77-4a6b-8b91-0af74a1faa96_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The attached video is a compilation of the two parade laps at the Kastner C=
up in May which illustrates how the race itself is featured within the DVD =
and will give those who haven't had a copy from Joe a good idea of what the=
y can expect.  I don't think anyone has ever done another vintage racing do=
cumentary quite like it which was what we set out to achieve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D8_PRZNFeeyU

John C.
 		 	   		  =

--_2c627723-5c77-4a6b-8b91-0af74a1faa96_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>The attached video is a compilat=
ion of the two parade laps at the Kastner Cup in May which illustrates how =
the race itself is featured within the DVD and will give those who haven't =
had a copy from Joe a good idea of what they can expect.&nbsp=3B I don't th=
ink anyone has ever done another vintage racing documentary quite like it w=
hich was what we set out to achieve.<br><br><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.=
com/watch?v=3D8_PRZNFeeyU" target=3D"_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?=
v=3D8_PRZNFeeyU</a><br><br>John C.<br> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_2c627723-5c77-4a6b-8b91-0af74a1faa96_--

--===============5595887574725560276==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5595887574725560276==--