Subject: [Fot] Free tr6 block/ heads

From: Aaron Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 20:25:14 -0400

Free:  Triumph 6 cylinder engine cores
Save them from the scrapper!

2 TR6 short blocks
2 GT6 long blocks
4 heads
Several cams
Pickup in Reading, PA
Must take all

Contact [email-masked]

Sent from my iPhone
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 21:54:45 -0400

--===============8624361997213730089==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_B251B5E2-1649-4AB2-AEBC-5E2DA4CF125E"

--Apple-Mail=_B251B5E2-1649-4AB2-AEBC-5E2DA4CF125E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

hey, I missed the part that says must take all.  I can do that.  I can =
think of several homes for the TR6 stuff.

Let me know, thanks!

Scott Janzen

On Oct 20, 2015, at 8:25 PM, Aaron Johnson wrote:

2 TR6 short blocks
2 GT6 long blocks
4 heads
Several cams
Pickup in Reading, PA
Must take all

Contact [email-masked]

Sent from my iPhone

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_B251B5E2-1649-4AB2-AEBC-5E2DA4CF125E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">hey, =
I missed the part that says must take all. &nbsp;I can do that. &nbsp;I =
can think of several homes for the TR6 stuff.<div><br></div><div>Let me =
know, thanks!</div><div><br></div><div>Scott =
Janzen</div><div><br><div><div>On Oct 20, 2015, at 8:25 PM, Aaron =
Johnson wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div>Free: =
&nbsp;Triumph 6 cylinder engine cores<br>Save them from the =
scrapper!<br><br>2 TR6 short blocks<br>2 GT6 long blocks<br>4 =
heads<br>Several cams<br>Pickup in Reading, PA<br>Must take =
all<br><br>Contact <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br>Sent from =
my iPhone<br>_______________________________________________<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br>http://ww=
w.fot-racing.com<br><br>Donate: =
http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br><br><br></div>=
</div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_B251B5E2-1649-4AB2-AEBC-5E2DA4CF125E--

--===============8624361997213730089==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8624361997213730089==--