Subject: [Fot] contact info

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 14:37:03 -0400

--===============2486267168863259666==

--part1_2b8cc.6009d1a.434ffacf_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

does anyone have current contact info for Steve Sargis....either  
Email,phone,or text......mine are old...Please contact me off-line.....Rick  Kristoff 
  [email-masked]
--part1_2b8cc.6009d1a.434ffacf_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUS-ASCII" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.9600.18057"></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR:=
 #000000"=20
bottomMargin=3D7 leftMargin=3D7 rightMargin=3D7 topMargin=3D7><FONT id=3Dr=
ole_document=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D2 face=3DArial>
<DIV>does anyone have current contact info for Steve Sargis....either=20
Email,phone,or text......mine are old...Please contact me off-line.....Ric=
k=20
Kristoff&nbsp;&nbsp; [email-masked]</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
--part1_2b8cc.6009d1a.434ffacf_boundary--

--===============2486267168863259666==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2486267168863259666==--