Subject: [Fot] accessing bulletin board and other features

From: Alec Buchan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 13:32:35 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3507733323897919263==
 boundary="------------020300080403040209020208"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------020300080403040209020208
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

How do I access the features on the site?

/Alec Buchan
CompsNW, LLC Loto
/CompsNW, LLC
buchan Residential Appraisal
P.O. Box 32495
Bellingham, WA 98228
(425) 522-2269
www.CompsNW.com
www.buchanappraisal.com//
//Confidential Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, 
is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential and 
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or 
distribution is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, 
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.

--------------020300080403040209020208
 boundary="------------070804010608010906040609"

--------------070804010608010906040609
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <br>
    <div class="moz-signature">How do I access the features on the site?<br>
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
      <title></title>
      <br>
      <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="4" face="Bookman Old Style"><span
            style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Bookman Old Style'; FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt;
            mso-no-proof: yes"><font face="Bookman Old Style"><i>Alec
                Buchan<br>
                <img alt="CompsNW, LLC Loto"
                  src="cid:[email-masked]"
                  height="119" width="156"><br>
              </i>CompsNW, LLC<br>
              <font color="#ff0000">buchan <font size="-2">Residential
                  Appraisal</font></font><br>
              <font size="-1">P.O. Box 32495<br>
                Bellingham, WA 98228<br>
                (425) 522-2269<br>
                <font color="#0000ff"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.CompsNW.com">www.CompsNW.com</a><br>
                  <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.buchanappraisal.com">www.buchanappraisal.com</a></font></font></font></span></font><em><i><font
              size="4" face="Bookman Old Style"><span
                style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Bookman Old Style'; FONT-SIZE:
                13.5pt; mso-no-proof: yes"><font face="Bookman Old
                  Style"><br>
                </font></span></font></i><font size="4" face="Bookman
            Old Style"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Bookman Old Style';
              FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; mso-no-proof: yes"></span></font></em><font
          size="4" face="Bookman Old Style"><span style="FONT-FAMILY:
            'Bookman Old Style'; FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; mso-no-proof: yes"><font
              face="Bookman Old Style"><font size="-2" face="Book
                Antiqua">Confidential Notice: This e-mail message,
                including any attachments, is for the designated
                recipient only and may contain confidential and
                privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
                disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have
                received this message in error, please notify the sender
                immediately and delete the original.</font><br>
            </font></span></font></p>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------070804010608010906040609
 name="CNWrgb.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="CNWrgb.jpg"

--------------070804010608010906040609--

--------------020300080403040209020208--

--===============3507733323897919263==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3507733323897919263==--

---

From: Charly <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 09:05:48 -0500

Alec, usually there is a tag line like this:
 [email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/

at the bottom of the page. I don't always see it though

Charly

On Sat 03/10/15  1:32 PM , Alec Buchan [email-masked] sent:
> Alec Buchan
> CompsNW, LLC
> www.buchanappraisal.com
> Confidential Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
> distribution is prohibited. If you have received this message in
> error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.
> 
> 

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 20:00:10 -0700

> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

Maybe I'm confused.  Didn't that link used to lead to an actual forum area, where members could make posts and so on?  

Now it leads to a FTP directory named /forums, which appears to have no user content at all.

I know the forum was never very popular, perhaps MJB took it down but forgot to trim the email trailer ??

-- Randall

---

From: "Charly Mitchel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 08:01:15 -0700 reip=0.000, cl=1, cld=1, fgs=0

Alec, a lot of those links don't work.  About half go somewhere.
Charly
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Alec Buchan" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2015 7:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Fot] accessing bulletin board and other features

> All I really wanted to do was view the bulletin board, view articles, 
> the race schedule, things like that which are posted along the top of 
> the webpage...
> 
> On 10/4/2015 7:05 AM, Charly wrote: