Subject: [Fot] April 2016 Kastner Cup host hotel announcement

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 21:42:15 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1002687050510023189==
	boundary="----=_Part_2069738_682025477.1444167735611"

------=_Part_2069738_682025477.1444167735611
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello Friends of Triumph, 

The host hotel for the 2016 Kastner Cup will be the Inn Marin, located in Novato, California where Highway 37 meets Highway 101. The race will be held during CSRG's David Love Memorial Races the first weekend in April (April 1- 3.) 

The Inn is the closest lodging to the track and regularly hosts race groups for events held at Sonoma Raceway. I have stayed there during my past two races and have very much enjoyed my stay. 

The Inn is nine miles from the track, a ten-minute drive and very easy to get to. 

The Inn is a single-level, classic style motel that has very nice amenities. The rooms are nicely maintained and upgraded, very clean and comfortable. Parking is right outside your door. The typical nightly group rate is $115 with continental breakfast included. This is a terrific rate and around 1/3 off the regular rate. Ricky's Restaurant is on site and has great meals at reasonable prices. 

I thought the Inn Marin would best serve our group in cost, accommodations and close proximity to the track. 
Information for the Inn Marin via the internet is: 

http://innmarin.com/ 

The online booking code is, KCUP. 

For the group rate use the name: Friends of Triumph Racing Event. 

Otherwise, call the Inn Marin directly at 415-883-5952 
I have started with a block of 30 rooms. We could add more, if needed. Hopefully we will need more right away! There are 70 rooms total. I think we could really take this place over and it will greatly add to the weekend's enjoyment. 

It would be great to get an early head count from those planning on attending the race, regardless of whether you will be staying at the Inn Marin. Therefore, Racers, please send me an email: [email-masked] 

The 2016 Kastner Cup press releases will be published in our favorite magazines and club newsletters in the upcoming issues and they should be easy to find. Steve Belfer's fantastic artwork will surely catch your eye. 

If I can answer any questions, write me at the above email address. 

Get your "engines" tuned up for this spring event! 
Regards, 
Dave Hogye 

------=_Part_2069738_682025477.1444167735611
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Hello Friends of Triumph,</div><div><b=
r></div><div>The host hotel for the 2016 Kastner Cup will be the Inn Marin,=
 located in Novato, California where Highway 37 meets Highway 101. &nbsp;Th=
e race will be held during CSRG's David Love Memorial Races the first weeke=
nd in April (April 1- 3.)</div><div><br></div><div>The Inn is the closest l=
odging to the track and regularly hosts race groups for events held at Sono=
ma Raceway. &nbsp;I have stayed there during my past two races and have ver=
y much enjoyed my stay. &nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>The Inn is nine mil=
es from the track, a ten-minute drive and very easy to get to.</div><div><b=
r></div><div>The Inn is a single-level, classic style motel that has very n=
ice amenities. &nbsp;The rooms are nicely maintained and upgraded, very cle=
an and comfortable. &nbsp;Parking is right outside your door. &nbsp;The typ=
ical nightly group rate is $115 with continental breakfast included. &nbsp;=
This is a terrific rate and around 1/3 off the regular rate.&nbsp;&nbsp;Ric=
ky's Restaurant is on site and has great meals at reasonable prices.&nbsp;<=
/div><div><br></div><div>I thought the Inn Marin would best serve our group=
 in cost, accommodations and close proximity to the track. &nbsp;<div>Infor=
mation for the Inn Marin via the internet is:</div><div><br></div><div><a h=
ref=3D"http://innmarin.com/" data-mce-href=3D"http://innmarin.com/">http://=
innmarin.com/</a></div></div><div><br><div>The online booking code is, KCUP=
.</div><div><br></div><div>For the group rate use the name: Friends of Triu=
mph Racing Event.</div><div><br></div><div>Otherwise, call the Inn Marin di=
rectly at 415-883-5952 </div><div>&nbsp;</div></div><div>I have started wit=
h a block of 30 rooms. &nbsp;We could add more, if needed. &nbsp;Hopefully =
we will need more right away! &nbsp;There are 70 rooms total. &nbsp;I think=
 we could really take this place over and it will greatly add to the weeken=
d's enjoyment.</div><div><br></div><div>It would be great to get an early h=
ead count from those planning on attending the race, regardless of whether =
you will be staying at the Inn Marin. &nbsp;Therefore, Racers, please send =
me an email:&nbsp;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" =
data-mce-href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></div><=
div><br></div><div>The 2016 Kastner Cup press releases will be published in=
 our favorite magazines and club newsletters in the upcoming issues and the=
y should be easy to find. &nbsp;Steve Belfer's fantastic artwork will surel=
y catch your eye.</div><div><br></div><div>If I can answer any questions, w=
rite me at the above email address. &nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>Get you=
r "engines" tuned up for this spring event!</div><div>Regards,</div><div>Da=
ve Hogye&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br><=
/div><div><a href=3D"http://innmarin.com/"></a></div><div><br></div><div><b=
r></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div></=
div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_2069738_682025477.1444167735611--

--===============1002687050510023189==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1002687050510023189==--