Subject: [Fot] Triple Stromberg Set-up for TR6

From: Allen Washatko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 21:26:38 -0500

--===============0485817698367301851==

--Apple-Mail-1-132846624
	charset=US-ASCII;
	format=flowed;
	delsp=yes
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

FoT,

I have a triple Stromberg carburetor set-up for a TR6 featuring  
GoodParts manifold kit, stainless steel fuel line kit and ram air  
induction box. Fits later cylinder head. Went to Webers.

Please contact me off line if interested.

Thanks,

Allen

Allen Washatko
#6 Triumph TR6

--Apple-Mail-1-132846624
	charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">FoT,<div><br></div><div>I have =
a triple Stromberg carburetor set-up for a TR6 featuring GoodParts =
manifold kit, stainless steel fuel line kit and ram air induction box. =
Fits later cylinder head. Went to =
Webers.</div><div><br></div><div>Please contact me off line if =
interested.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Alle=
n</div><div><br></div><div><br><div> <span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div><div>Allen =
Washatko</div><div>#6 Triumph =
TR6</div><div><br></div></div><br></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"> </div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-1-132846624--

--===============0485817698367301851==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0485817698367301851==--