Subject: [Fot] Fwd: New FOT Racer

From: Stephen Borowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:21:18 -0400

--===============6748673092407589591==

--Apple-Mail=_B52C0EC4-8F8A-43E8-97A0-13DB1359FC91
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

> Begin forwarded message:
>=20
>=20
Dave,
I have not received any e-mails from FOT since I got your one e-mail =
(July). Am I on the receive list? Have any been sent out?
I sent an e-mail today to FOT, I assume you or the whole team got it?

Thank You,
Steve=

--Apple-Mail=_B52C0EC4-8F8A-43E8-97A0-13DB1359FC91
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D""><br class=3D""><div><br class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite" =
class=3D""><div class=3D"">Begin forwarded message:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><br =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D""></div></blockquote></div>Dave,<div class=3D"">I have not =
received any e-mails from FOT since I got your one e-mail (July). Am I =
on the receive list? Have any been sent out?</div><div class=3D"">I sent =
an e-mail today to FOT, I assume you or the whole team got it?</div><div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Thank You,</div><div =
class=3D"">Steve</div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_B52C0EC4-8F8A-43E8-97A0-13DB1359FC91--

--===============6748673092407589591==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6748673092407589591==--

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 18:19:06 -0600

root@autox:/local/mailman/teamnet/bin# ./find_member biznzman
[email-masked] found in:
      fot

You are on the list. But AT&T doesn't like Team.Net:

Aug 10 15:55:18 autox postfix/smtp[2852]: DF1102589764: to=<[email-masked]>, relay=al-ip4-mx-vip1.prodigy.net[144.160.235.143]:25, delay=154410, delays=154409/0.67/0.36/0.07, dsn=4.3.0, status=SOFTBOUNCE (host al-ip4-mx-vip1.prodigy.net[144.160.235.143] said: 553 5.3.0 alph160 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 50.198.190.17 >_is_blocked.__For_information_see_http://att.net/blocks (in reply to MAIL FROM command))