Subject: [Fot] Justin Wilson Children's Fund

From: "Kenneth Knight" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 12:18:21 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3096939312132786352==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0E3E7.221C60A0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0E3E7.221C60A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dear FOT:

As you all have heard, Justin Wilson lost his life at the Indy Car race in
Pocono two weekends ago.  A freak accident.  By all accounts he was a
decent, cheerful and humble man on top of being a very skilled driver in F1,
sports cars and Indy Cars.  Reports are that his donated organs helped six
people in need.  That's the kind of man he was.

Justin was one of those very talented drivers that never landed the big
break, a big payday contract with a top team.  He leaves behind a young
family.

A website has been established www.wilsonchildrensfund.com for making a
donation to a trust fund for his two little girls.  All of the Indy car
drivers are also auctioning off their helmets for this fund and details are
on the site.

As members of FOT and the vintage racing fraternity I ask you to please step
up and make a donation, no matter the size, to help Justin Wilson's
children.

Thank You, Ken  

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0E3E7.221C60A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Dear =
FOT:<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>As you all have heard, Justin Wilson lost his life at =
the Indy Car race in Pocono two weekends ago.&nbsp; A freak =
accident.&nbsp; By all accounts he was a decent, cheerful and humble man =
on top of being a very skilled driver in F1, sports cars and Indy =
Cars.&nbsp; Reports are that his donated organs helped six people in =
need.&nbsp; That&#8217;s the kind of man he was.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Justin was =
one of those very talented drivers that never landed the big break, a =
big payday contract with a top team.&nbsp; He leaves behind a young =
family.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>A website has been established <a =
href=3D"http://www.wilsonchildrensfund.com">www.wilsonchildrensfund.com</=
a> for making a donation to a trust fund for his two little girls.&nbsp; =
All of the Indy car drivers are also auctioning off their helmets for =
this fund and details are on the site.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>As members =
of FOT and the vintage racing fraternity I ask you to please step up and =
make a donation, no matter the size, to help Justin Wilson&#8217;s =
children.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thank You, Ken&nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0E3E7.221C60A0--

--===============3096939312132786352==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3096939312132786352==--