Subject: [Fot] Re Cometic TR6 Head Gaskets?

From: "Enquiries Road & Track" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 07:50:02 +1000

--===============3769826850131406623==

--001a113ed558eebdef051d74ab9a

we use cometic copper gaskets on TR6. you can re-anneal them several times
no hassles. we use Wurth250 sealant to seal along the pushrod side
otherwise it leaks oil

I've never seen a cometic MLS gasket for this engine and even it they had
one, i would not use it...too fussy with machining finish,, too
complicated, too many leaks, 1-time use only

Terry

--001a113ed558eebdef051d74ab9a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">we use cometic copper gaskets on TR6. you can re-anneal th=
em several times no hassles. we use Wurth250 sealant to seal along the push=
rod side otherwise it leaks oil=C2=A0<div><br></div><div>I&#39;ve never see=
n a cometic MLS gasket for this engine and even it they had one, i would no=
t use it...too fussy with machining finish,, too complicated, too many leak=
s, 1-time use only</div><div><br></div><div>Terry</div><div><div><div class=
=3D"gmail_signature"><br></div></div>
</div></div>

--001a113ed558eebdef051d74ab9a--

--===============3769826850131406623==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3769826850131406623==--