Subject: [Fot] practice race at Sonoma for 2016 KCup

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 16:08:07 +0000 (UTC)

--===============2988505975975346487==
	boundary="----=_Part_14519839_866941402.1438445287788"

------=_Part_14519839_866941402.1438445287788
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello Friends, 
Steve Belfer and his TR3 are coming up from SoCal to race with me at this year's Charity Challenge at Sonoma. There should be a few other Triumphs there as well. 
This is the last event at Sonoma before the springtime Kastner Cup Race and a great weekend to get a practice race in. In case anyone is interested, there is plenty of time to join in and register for this event. 

CSRG has relaxed their strict vintage rules and guidelines a bit, so I think they would welcome anyone to join in. Just go to their website for further information. 

The Charity Challenge is CSRG's premier event and growing in popularity for racers and spectating. Lunchtime charity drives are a blast for spectators and terrific for the Speedway Charity Fund. 

Come join the fun. 

Dave H. 
831-234-4928 

------=_Part_14519839_866941402.1438445287788
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Hello Friends,</div><div aria-label=3D=
"Compose body">Steve Belfer and his TR3 are coming up from SoCal to race wi=
th me at this year's Charity Challenge at Sonoma. &nbsp;There should be a f=
ew other Triumphs there as well. &nbsp;</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose bod=
y">This is the last event at Sonoma before the springtime Kastner Cup Race =
and a great weekend to get a practice race in. &nbsp;In case anyone is inte=
rested, there is plenty of time to join in and register for this event.</di=
v><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose bod=
y">CSRG has relaxed their strict vintage rules and guidelines a bit, so I t=
hink they would welcome anyone to join in. &nbsp;Just go to their website f=
or further information.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><di=
v aria-label=3D"Compose body">The Charity Challenge is CSRG's premier event=
 and growing in popularity for racers and spectating. &nbsp;Lunchtime chari=
ty drives are a blast for spectators and terrific for the Speedway Charity =
Fund. &nbsp;</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-labe=
l=3D"Compose body">Come join the fun.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"=
><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Dave H.</div><div aria-label=3D=
"Compose body">831-234-4928</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_14519839_866941402.1438445287788--

--===============2988505975975346487==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2988505975975346487==--

---

From: Edward Dunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 12:12:35 -0700

--===============5772744877774500833==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_6rmxhcm9whtmd5cpli1yus4h1438629404969emailandroidcom_"

--_000_6rmxhcm9whtmd5cpli1yus4h1438629404969emailandroidcom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_6rmxhcm9whtmd5cpli1yus4h1438629404969emailandroidcom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_6rmxhcm9whtmd5cpli1yus4h1438629404969emailandroidcom_--

--===============5772744877774500833==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5772744877774500833==--