Subject: [Fot] Ken Gillanders still in business

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 19:11:20 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6465347127230459337==
	boundary="----=_Part_8822367_1781669195.1439838680723"

------=_Part_8822367_1781669195.1439838680723
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello Friends, 

A few of us have been trying to contact Ken and I just talked with him. 

He is doing all he can to satisfy his customers after returning to his home and business. He fell and broke his hip and femur a couple/few months ago. After 7 weeks is the hospital he is back at home and doing what he can while still in a difficult phase of recovery. 

I thought some of you would like to know. 

Dave H. 

------=_Part_8822367_1781669195.1439838680723
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Hello Friends,</div><div aria-label=3D=
"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">A few of us have =
been trying to contact Ken and I just talked with him.</div><div aria-label=
=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">He is doing al=
l he can to satisfy his customers after returning to his home and business.=
 &nbsp; He fell and broke his hip and femur a couple/few &nbsp;months ago. =
&nbsp;After 7 weeks is the hospital he is back at home and doing what he ca=
n while still in a difficult phase of recovery.</div><div aria-label=3D"Com=
pose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">I thought some of you=
 would like to know.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div a=
ria-label=3D"Compose body">Dave H.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><b=
r></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_8822367_1781669195.1439838680723--

--===============6465347127230459337==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6465347127230459337==--

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 21:21:41 +0000

Yes....I spoke with him Friday.... He was remarkably up and good sounding given his fall.

Sent from my iPhone

Hello Friends,

Dave H.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent by a law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that is confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please delete this message and any attachments from your system without reading the content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you for your cooperation. 11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the federal Bankruptcy Code.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]