Subject: [Fot] I finally "really" did it ... #4 is for sale

From: tom strange <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 02:03:51 -0500

--===============1645498991218941912==

--bcaec52d52fbc05e9f051dccde48

This time the car really is for sale .... auction started at 7:00 this last
evening (thur) our time.

If you know anyone interested, let them know ...

So far 90 views and 5 followers, so hopefully ......

ebay auction number 191668925272

this address should work ...., cant seem to get it to paste as a link ...
 copy & paste I guess ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191668925272

I would really love to introduce someone new to the group soon.

Also, I will be moving to Northern Vermont in the spring, so I'd also love
to meet our fellow triumph folks in that part of the country, and maybe
make it to a race occasionally there.  I'll be retired, so I'll (hopefully)
have some time to help others out a bit when there is need.

-- 
http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

--bcaec52d52fbc05e9f051dccde48
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">This time the car really is for sale .... auction started =
at 7:00 this last evening (thur) our time.<br><br>If you know anyone intere=
sted, let them know ...=C2=A0<br><br>So far 90 views and 5 followers, so ho=
pefully ......<div><br></div><div><br><br>ebay auction number 191668925272<=
div><br></div><div>this address should work ...., cant seem to get it to pa=
ste as a link ... =C2=A0copy &amp; paste I guess ...</div><div><br></div><d=
iv><a href=3D"http://www.ebay.com/itm/191668925272">http://www.ebay.com/itm=
/191668925272</a></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>I would really lo=
ve to introduce someone new to the group soon.</div><div><br></div><div>Als=
o, I will be moving to Northern Vermont in the spring, so I&#39;d also love=
 to meet our fellow triumph folks in that part of the country, and maybe ma=
ke it to a race occasionally there.=C2=A0 I&#39;ll be retired, so I&#39;ll =
(hopefully) have some time to help others out a bit when there is need.</di=
v><div><br></div><div><br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div class=3D=
"gmail_signature"><a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_str=
ange.htm" target=3D"_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_stra=
nge.htm</a></div>
</div></div></div>

--bcaec52d52fbc05e9f051dccde48--

--===============1645498991218941912==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1645498991218941912==--