Subject: Re: [Fot] Video from Mission BC

From: Keith Files <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 10:29:20 +0100

Top drive Charly, enjoyed the video.

Keith

Sent from my iPad

> On 29 Aug 2015, at 07:51, Charly <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Last weekend I raced at Mission BC, first race  finished second, my ignition started going bad, gave up 1st about 50 yards from the checkered flag.
> Second race the car died after 2 laps, third race I finished first after starting at then back with the yellow Alfa.
> 
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otJ4l36ZzCU&feature=youtu.be
> 
> Charly Mitchel 
> TR6 #44
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
> 
> http://www.fot-racing.com
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
> 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bruce Lapierre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 11:11:53 -0400

--===============1126377152918284662==
	boundary="----=_Part_17962_1559983719.1440861113170"

------=_Part_17962_1559983719.1440861113170
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Great run Charly.  

-----Original Message-----
From: Charly <[email-masked]>
To: Friends of Triumph <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat, Aug 29, 2015 3:28 am
Subject: [Fot] Video from Mission BC

Last weekend I raced at Mission BC, first race  finished second, my ignition
started going bad, gave up 1st about 50 yards from the checkered flag.
Second
race the car died after 2 laps, third race I finished first after starting at
then back with the yellow
Alfa.

Charly
Mitchel 
TR6
#44

Donate:
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:
http://www.team.net/forums
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

------=_Part_17962_1559983719.1440861113170
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='arial'>
<div><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" style="background-color: transparent;">Great run Charly.&nbsp; </font></div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div style="color: black; font-family: arial,helvetica; font-size: 10pt;">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Charly &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: Friends of Triumph &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Sat, Aug 29, 2015 3:28 am<br>
Subject: [Fot] Video from Mission BC<br>
<br>

<div id="AOLMsgPart_1_979788ef-fa15-4fb0-845b-59c0c3e81a17" style="margin: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">

<pre style="font-size: 9pt;"><tt>Last weekend I raced at Mission BC, first race  finished second, my ignition
started going bad, gave up 1st about 50 yards from the checkered flag.
Second
race the car died after 2 laps, third race I finished first after starting at
then back with the yellow
Alfa.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otJ4l36ZzCU&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otJ4l36ZzCU&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Charly
Mitchel 
TR6
#44
_______________________________________________
<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

<a href="http://www.fot-racing.com" target="_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a>

Donate:
<a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>
Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums:
<a href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
<a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a>

</tt></pre>
</div>
 <!-- end of AOLMsgPart_1_979788ef-fa15-4fb0-845b-59c0c3e81a17 -->
</div>
</font>
------=_Part_17962_1559983719.1440861113170--

--===============1126377152918284662==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1126377152918284662==--

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 15:30:37 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7414661282564404135==
	boundary="----=_Part_10363173_1505602275.1440862237142"

------=_Part_10363173_1505602275.1440862237142
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Nice driving, Charly. Congratulations on the win. 

The car sounds great. 

Dave H. 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Charly" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Friends of Triumph" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 11:51:52 PM 
Subject: [Fot] Video from Mission BC 

Charly Mitchel 
TR6 #44 

------=_Part_10363173_1505602275.1440862237142
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Nice driving, Charly. &nbsp;Congratula=
tions on the win.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria=
-label=3D"Compose body">The car sounds great.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compo=
se body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Dave H.</div><div><br><=
/div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-styl=
e:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-s=
ize:12pt;" data-mce-style=3D"color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style: =
normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; fon=
t-size: 12pt;"><b>From: </b>"Charly" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>=
<b>To: </b>"Friends of Triumph" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>=
Friday, August 28, 2015 11:51:52 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>[Fot] Video from Mis=
sion BC<br><div><br></div>Last weekend I raced at Mission BC, first race &n=
bsp;finished second, my ignition started going bad, gave up 1st about 50 ya=
rds from the checkered flag.<br>Second race the car died after 2 laps, thir=
d race I finished first after starting at then back with the yellow Alfa.<b=
r><div><br></div>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DotJ4l36ZzCU&amp;feature=
=3Dyoutu.be<br><div><br></div>Charly Mitchel <br>TR6 #44<br>_______________=
________________________________<br>[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>ht=
tp://www.fot-racing.com<br><div><br></div>Donate: http://www.team.net/donat=
e.html<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.n=
et/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/=
[email-masked]<br><div><br></div><br></div><div><br></div></div></body=
></html>
------=_Part_10363173_1505602275.1440862237142--

--===============7414661282564404135==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7414661282564404135==--