Subject: [Fot] New Batch. Kastner Cup DVDs. 2015

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 12:39:03 -0500

--===============7367752155859821882==

--001a11c2ac5e2c4f9f0519fc0882

FOT:

Once again, John Clancy is shipping to me in bulk and I am doing final
assembly into deluxe cases along with John's artwork. (Clark Lincoln's
poster art).

All monies go to John.

The DVD is brilliant and great for your archives. Interviews from drivers
of the past and present, along with non-stop action on the track..

Action sometimes takes place with two and three video panels on screen and
both in-car and trackside cameras.

PayPal is.    [email-masked]     $25 each, including postage in North
America.

Or check below.

ARE
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648

I also had the 3 x 4 FOT decals produced (100) and still have some of them
left.

The Kastner Cup I had printed for the event are also available.

Just ask. I have a deal for you.

Regards,

Joe Alexander

--001a11c2ac5e2c4f9f0519fc0882
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

FOT:<div><br></div><div>Once again, John Clancy is shipping to me in bulk a=
nd I am doing final assembly into deluxe cases along with John&#39;s artwor=
k. (Clark Lincoln&#39;s poster art).</div><div><br></div><div>All monies go=
 to John.</div><div><br></div>The DVD is brilliant and great for your archi=
ves. Interviews from drivers of the past and present, along with non-stop a=
ction on the track..<div><br></div><div>Action sometimes takes place with t=
wo and three video panels on screen and both in-car and trackside cameras.<=
/div><div><br></div>PayPal is. =C2=A0 =C2=A0<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
m">[email-masked]</a> =C2=A0 =C2=A0 $25 each, including postage in North Am=
erica.<div><br></div><div>Or check below.</div><div><br></div><div>ARE</div=
><div>645 1st Street</div><div>Jesup, Iowa 50648</div><div><br></div><div>I=
 also had the 3 x 4 FOT decals produced (100) and still have some of them l=
eft.</div><div><br></div><div>The Kastner Cup I had printed for the event a=
re also available.</div><div><br></div><div>Just ask. I have a deal for you=
.</div><div><br></div><div>Regards,</div><div><br></div><div>Joe Alexander<=
/div>

--001a11c2ac5e2c4f9f0519fc0882--

--===============7367752155859821882==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7367752155859821882==--