Subject: [Fot] Triumphs for Sale

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 17:10:34 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1079914861236701965==
	boundary="----=_Part_9400854_442012583.1437412234336"

------=_Part_9400854_442012583.1437412234336
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

FOT, 

On August 22nd in Buffalo, NY the following Triumphs will be auctioned off at No Reserve. All require restoration, some are parts only, and information can be found at www.SchultzAuctionners.com or by e-mailing me, as I am representing the estate. All have been in storage more than 20 years. For the complete selection, e-mail me at [email-masked] or see the link above. 

'76 TR7 #ACL030815U 
'74 TR6 #CF18104U PARTS CAR 
'74 TR6 #CF18292U PARTS CAR 
'74 TR6 #4200600 (?) PARTS CAR 
'74 TR6 #CF23803U 
'75 TR6 #CC31996L PARTS CAR 

Steve Groh 

------=_Part_9400854_442012583.1437412234336
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div>FOT,</div><div><br></div><div>On August 22nd in Buffalo, NY the fo=
llowing Triumphs will be auctioned off at No Reserve. &nbsp;All require res=
toration, some are parts only, and information can be found at <a href=3D"h=
ttp://www.SchultzAuctionners.com">www.SchultzAuctionners.com</a>&nbsp;or by=
 e-mailing me, as I am representing the estate. &nbsp;All have been in stor=
age more than 20 years. &nbsp;For the complete selection, e-mail me at <a h=
ref=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> or see the link ab=
ove.</div><div><br></div><div>'76 TR7 &nbsp;#ACL030815U</div><div>'74 TR6 &=
nbsp;#CF18104U &nbsp;PARTS CAR&nbsp;</div><div>'74 TR6 &nbsp;#CF18292U &nbs=
p;PARTS CAR&nbsp;</div><div>'74 TR6 &nbsp;#4200600 (?) &nbsp; PARTS CAR</di=
v><div>'74 TR6 &nbsp;#CF23803U</div><div>'75 TR6 &nbsp;#CC31996L &nbsp;PART=
S CAR</div><div><br></div><div>Steve Groh</div><div><br></div><div><br></di=
v><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_9400854_442012583.1437412234336--

--===============1079914861236701965==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1079914861236701965==--