Subject: Re: [Fot] The Bad Part Two

From: Bill Babcock <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 09:53:27 -0700

--===============1621932454190261684==

--Apple-Mail=_8BBC4A8A-C863-4210-AD69-3C9F087594C2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

People have a strange filter for those kinds of incidents=97even =
spectators. When Peyote got whacked at Watkins Glen some spectators said =
I had lost control and spun in front of the Corvette. Video showed the =
Corvette hitting the left rear corner of Peyote, and then carrying me =
across his hood into the Armco. The Corvette driver=92s story was even =
wilder. Apparently I turned in and hit him.=20

> On Jul 13, 2015, at 9:05 AM, marty <[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> A little follow up. On a lighter note. I told the corner workers I was =
going to need a flatbed. A pickup truck with a tow rope shows up, assess =
the situation and called for a flatbed.  Flatbed shows up and =
immediately sinks down to the wheels in mud. They had to call a second =
tow truck to now pull the flatbed out. The guy from the original pick up =
truck crew then comes over with a baseball bat and we proceed to tweak =
the sheet metal around enough to be able to be pulled out with his tow =
rope. All the while the next race group is gridded up ready to go out =
watching the rain clouds roll in. Which they did and proceed to open up =
about the time that group got the green flag. To you guys I apologize!
> =20
> More thoughts. After we got in we had to go talk to the stewards. =
First they pulled the Alpha driver aside and got his version. Then they =
pulled me aside and got my version in which I described in great detail =
what I was sure happened.  Then they asked if I would show them my GoPro =
video which I proceeded to do. Funny how what I thought I remembered =
happening in great detail didn't happen exactly that way. I felt kind of =
funny but the steward were good about it and said don't worry, that is =
usually what happens. I wasn't trying to lie about it, I truly thought =
those details where what took place. Anyhow, after they watched my video =
about 5 times they told me in was in the clear and that there was =
nothing I could have done and that I actually acted as a buffer for the =
Alpha and prevented him from driving straight into the armco at speed =
which would have been pretty bad for him. Lucky guy that Alpha driver =
is. :) His car hardly had any damage, my drivers side is well, not so =
good. As I was waiting for the tow I walked out on track and picked up a =
big chunk of fiberglass fender that broke off his car. He wait a minute, =
that must have been from a previous track event because  people do not =
run fiberglass in vintage events do they?   :)
> =20
> Marty
> =20
> =20
> _______________________________________________
>=20
> http://www.fot-racing.com <http://www.fot-racing.com/>
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html =
<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive <http://www.team.net/archive>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums <http://www.team.net/forums>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked] =
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]>
Bill Babcock
[email-masked]
Editor: Ponostyle
Celebrating Water

Editor: Xtreme Geezer
Fitness and Fun After Forty
503.936.7660
http://www.PonoStyle.com
http://www.Xgeez.com

--Apple-Mail=_8BBC4A8A-C863-4210-AD69-3C9F087594C2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">People have a strange filter for those kinds of =
incidents=97even spectators. When Peyote got whacked at Watkins Glen =
some spectators said I had lost control and spun in front of the =
Corvette. Video showed the Corvette hitting the left rear corner of =
Peyote, and then carrying me across his hood into the Armco. The =
Corvette driver=92s story was even wilder. Apparently I turned in and =
hit him.&nbsp;<div class=3D""><br class=3D""><div><blockquote =
type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div class=3D"">On Jul 13, 2015, at 9:05 AM, =
marty &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><div dir=3D"ltr" =
style=3D"font-family: Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D"">A little follow up. On =
a lighter note. I told the corner workers I was going to need a flatbed. =
A pickup truck with a tow rope shows up, assess the situation and called =
for a flatbed.&nbsp; Flatbed shows up and immediately sinks down to the =
wheels in mud. They had to call a second tow truck to now pull the =
flatbed out. The guy from the original pick up truck crew then comes =
over with a baseball bat and we proceed to tweak the sheet metal around =
enough to be able to be pulled out with his tow rope. All the while the =
next race group is gridded up ready to go out watching the rain clouds =
roll in. Which they did and proceed to open up about the time that group =
got the green flag. To you guys I apologize!<br class=3D"">&nbsp;<br =
class=3D"">More thoughts. After we got in we had to go talk to the =
stewards. First they pulled the Alpha driver aside and got his version. =
Then they pulled me aside and got my version in which I described in =
great detail what I was sure happened.&nbsp; Then they asked if&nbsp;I =
would show them my GoPro video which I proceeded to do. Funny how what I =
thought I remembered happening in great detail didn't happen exactly =
that way. I felt kind of funny but the steward were good about it and =
said don't worry, that is usually what happens. I wasn't trying to lie =
about it, I truly thought those details where what took place. Anyhow, =
after they watched my video about 5 times they told me in was in the =
clear and that there was nothing I could have done and that I actually =
acted as a buffer for the Alpha and prevented him from driving straight =
into the armco at speed which would have been pretty bad for him. Lucky =
guy that Alpha driver is. :) His car hardly had any damage, my drivers =
side is well, not so good. As I was waiting for the tow I walked out on =
track and picked up a big chunk of fiberglass fender that broke off his =
car. He wait a minute, that must have been from a previous track event =
because&nbsp; people do not run fiberglass in vintage events do =
they?&nbsp;&nbsp; :)<br class=3D"">&nbsp;<br class=3D"">Marty<br =
class=3D"">&nbsp;<br class=3D"">&nbsp;<br class=3D""></div><span =
style=3D"font-family: Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: none; display: inline =
!important;" =
class=3D"">_______________________________________________</span><br =
style=3D"font-family: Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"font-family: Calibri; =
font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;" class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br style=3D"font-family: =
Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D""><br style=3D"font-family: =
Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/" style=3D"font-family: Calibri; =
font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;" class=3D"">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br style=3D"font-family: =
Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D""><br style=3D"font-family: =
Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D""><span style=3D"font-family: =
Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: none; display: inline =
!important;" class=3D"">Donate:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"font-family: Calibri; =
font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;" class=3D"">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br =
style=3D"font-family: Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"font-family: Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: none; display: inline =
!important;" class=3D"">Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" style=3D"font-family: Calibri; =
font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;" class=3D"">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br style=3D"font-family: =
Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D""><span style=3D"font-family: =
Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: none; display: inline =
!important;" class=3D"">Forums:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" style=3D"font-family: Calibri; =
font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;" class=3D"">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br style=3D"font-family: =
Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D""><span style=3D"font-family: =
Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: none; display: inline =
!important;" class=3D"">Unsubscribe/Manage:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" =
style=3D"font-family: Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a=
></div></blockquote></div><br class=3D""><div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true" class=3D"">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica;  font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; " =
class=3D""><div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; " =
class=3D""><div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; " =
class=3D""><div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; " =
class=3D""><div class=3D""><font face=3D"Comic Sans MS" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"font-size: 14px; " class=3D"">Bill =
Babcock</span></font></div><div class=3D""><font face=3D"Comic Sans MS" =
class=3D""><span style=3D"font-size: 14px; " class=3D""><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a></span></font></div><div =
style=3D"font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; " class=3D""><font =
face=3D"Georgia" class=3D""><span style=3D"font-size: 14px; " =
class=3D"">Editor: Ponostyle</span></font></div><div class=3D""><font =
face=3D"Georgia" class=3D""><span style=3D"font-size: 14px; " =
class=3D""><i class=3D"">Celebrating Water</i></span></font></div><div =
style=3D"font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; " class=3D""><font =
face=3D"Georgia" class=3D""><span style=3D"font-size: 14px; " =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></span></font></div><div style=3D"font-weight: =
normal; font-style: normal; " class=3D""><font face=3D"Georgia" =
class=3D""><span style=3D"font-size: 14px; " class=3D"">Editor: Xtreme =
Geezer</span></font></div><div style=3D"font-weight: normal; font-style: =
normal; " class=3D""><i style=3D"font-size: 14px; " class=3D""><font =
face=3D"Georgia" class=3D"">Fitness and Fun After =
Forty</font></i></div><div style=3D"font-weight: normal; font-style: =
normal; " class=3D""><font face=3D"Georgia" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"font-size: 14px; " =
class=3D"">503.936.7660</span></font></div><div style=3D"font-weight: =
normal; font-style: normal; " class=3D""><font face=3D"Georgia" =
class=3D""><span style=3D"font-size: 14px; " class=3D""><a =
href=3D"http://www.PonoStyle.com" =
class=3D"">http://www.PonoStyle.com</a></span></font></div><div =
style=3D"font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; " class=3D""><font =
face=3D"Georgia" class=3D""><span style=3D"font-size: 14px; " =
class=3D""><a href=3D"http://www.Xgeez.com" =
class=3D"">http://www.Xgeez.com</a></span></font></div></div></div></div><=
/div>
</div>
<br class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_8BBC4A8A-C863-4210-AD69-3C9F087594C2--

--===============1621932454190261684==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1621932454190261684==--

---

From: "Bill Tobin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 16:16:30 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7019100543749431375==
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0209_01D0BD87.472ED2F0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0209_01D0BD87.472ED2F0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

So you're the guy?!
We were on the grid and heard about the wrecker being needed to pull out =
the flatbed.
Then the rains came.
No biggie, it's part of the fun. But it was kind of slick out there.
Glad you're OK; cars can be fixed.
Nice seeing all the Triumph guys there at PittRace. It will be a must-do =
in the future.
Too bad Scott had a problem; when I saw his car sitting on the grass =
(mud!) at the top of the hill I thought it might be serious.
There were a few glitches over the weekend but overall it was a good =
weekend.
Cheers, Bill
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: marty=20
  To: FOT=20
  Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 12:05 PM
  Subject: [Fot] The Bad Part Two

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-----

  Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
  Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
  Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
  Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0209_01D0BD87.472ED2F0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE>.hmmessage P {
	PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: =
0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px
}
BODY.hmmessage {
	FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; FONT-SIZE: 12pt
}
</STYLE>

<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588"></HEAD>
<BODY class=3Dhmmessage bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>So you're the guy?!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>We were on the grid and heard about the =
wrecker=20
being needed to pull out the flatbed.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Then the rains came.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>No biggie, it's part of the fun. But it =
was kind of=20
slick out there.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Glad you're OK; cars can be =
fixed.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Nice seeing all the Triumph guys there =
at PittRace.=20
It will be a must-do in the future.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Too bad Scott had a problem; when I saw =
his car=20
sitting on the grass (mud!) at the top of the hill I thought it might be =

serious.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>There were a few glitches over the =
weekend but=20
overall it was a good weekend.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Cheers, Bill</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial; BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=[email-masked] =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">marty</A>=20
</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">FOT</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Monday, July 13, 2015 =
12:05=20
PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Fot] The Bad Part =
Two</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dltr>A little follow up. On a lighter note. I told the =
corner workers=20
  I was going to need a flatbed. A pickup truck with a tow rope shows =
up, assess=20
  the situation and called for a flatbed.&nbsp; Flatbed shows up and =
immediately=20
  sinks down to the wheels in mud. They had to call a second tow truck =
to now=20
  pull the flatbed out. The guy from the original pick up truck crew =
then comes=20
  over with a baseball bat and we proceed to tweak the sheet metal =
around enough=20
  to be able to be pulled out with his tow rope. All the while the next =
race=20
  group is gridded up ready to go out watching the rain clouds roll in. =
Which=20
  they did and proceed to open up about the time that group got the =
green flag.=20
  To you guys I apologize!<BR>&nbsp;<BR>More thoughts. After we got in =
we had to=20
  go talk to the stewards. First they pulled the Alpha driver aside and =
got his=20
  version. Then they pulled me aside and got my version in which I =
described in=20
  great detail what I was sure happened.&nbsp; Then they asked if&nbsp;I =
would=20
  show them my GoPro video which I proceeded to do. Funny how what I =
thought I=20
  remembered happening in great detail didn't happen exactly that way. I =
felt=20
  kind of funny but the steward were good about it and said don't worry, =
that is=20
  usually what happens. I wasn't trying to lie about it, I truly thought =
those=20
  details where what took place. Anyhow, after they watched my video =
about 5=20
  times they told me in was in the clear and that there was nothing I =
could have=20
  done and that I actually acted as a buffer for the Alpha and prevented =
him=20
  from driving straight into the armco at speed which would have been =
pretty bad=20
  for him. Lucky guy that Alpha driver is. :) His car hardly had any =
damage, my=20
  drivers side is well, not so good. As I was waiting for the tow I =
walked out=20
  on track and picked up a big chunk of fiberglass fender that broke off =
his=20
  car. He wait a minute, that must have been from a previous track event =

  because&nbsp; people do not run fiberglass in vintage events do=20
  they?&nbsp;&nbsp; :)<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Marty<BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;<BR></DIV>
  <P>
  <HR>

  =
<P></P>_______________________________________________<BR>[email-masked].=
net<BR><BR>http://www.fot-racing.com<BR><BR>Donate:=20
  http://www.team.net/donate.html<BR>Archive:=20
  http://www.team.net/archive<BR>Forums:=20
  http://www.team.net/forums<BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
  =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<BR>=
<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0209_01D0BD87.472ED2F0--

--===============7019100543749431375==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7019100543749431375==--