Subject: [Fot] Pauter rod photos

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 12:33:35 -0700

--===============9189606990268946301==

--001a11348dd024ccef051b7bdbe6

Most of you have my last book. You can find a couple nice photos of the
Pauter rod used for Chuck Gees GT-6 in my last book, Race Cars, Street Cars
& Special Cars on page 227. From what I have seen, their other engine rods
are simular

*Never be beaten by equipment.*

--001a11348dd024ccef051b7bdbe6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Most of you have my last book.=C2=A0You=C2=A0can find a co=
uple nice photos of the Pauter rod used for Chuck Gees GT-6 in my last book=
, Race Cars, Street Cars &amp; Special Cars on page 227. From what I have s=
een, their other engine rods are simular<br clear=3D"all"><div><div class=
=3D"gmail_signature"><p><strong><font color=3D"#000099">Never be beaten by =
equipment.</font></strong></p></div></div>
</div>

--001a11348dd024ccef051b7bdbe6--

--===============9189606990268946301==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9189606990268946301==--