Subject: [Fot] Nomination & PVGP Race Report

From: "Jeff Snook" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 12:02:05 -0400

I would like to nominate a TR4 race car owner to the list.  He was at the
PVGP this past weekend with a nice looking car.  We noticed he had stock
rear axles and cautioned him about previous issues.  I've sent him the
Southwick contact info.  Russ Kolesar, from the Pittsburgh area
[email-masked]  He is partners in the car with Ron Williams who was
racing this weekend (don't have contact info for him).

John Styduhar was there racing his TR3, Mike Moore was racing his TR4, and
Brian Dolan in his GT6.  John and I DNF the Sunday race, but Mike finished
and had some good racing.  Don't know about Brian. I packed up for the 5
hour drive home and they did not have the results sheets out yet.  I don't
know all the details with John, but he said his O2 sensor showed a lean
condition and he came in.  I lost an air filter cover, the material sucked
into the front carb, and wrapped around the throttle plate causing almost
full throttle (pretty exciting!), so I came in early along with John.
Typical hot and humid weather, but no rain.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com
419-344-0319 (Mobile)

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive