Subject: [Fot] Hot diffs

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 09:21:54 -0700

--===============2869773839463516610==

--089e011839b20b16e3051ac42132

Just a reminder, adding volume to the diff oil makes a big difference if you
cannot find a way to hook up a cooler.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*

--089e011839b20b16e3051ac42132
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Just a reminder, adding volume to the diff oil=C2=A0m=
akes a big difference if you</div><div>cannot find a way to=C2=A0hook up a =
cooler.<br clear=3D"all"></div><div><div class=3D"gmail_signature"><p><stro=
ng><font color=3D"#000099">Never be beaten by equipment.</font></strong></p=
></div></div>
</div>

--089e011839b20b16e3051ac42132--

--===============2869773839463516610==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2869773839463516610==--