Subject: [Fot] Pressure Plate and Clutch

From: Allen Washatko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 21:15:16 -0500

--===============1868393339223844513==

--Apple-Mail-2--855783903
	charset=US-ASCII;
	format=flowed;
	delsp=yes
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

FoT,

Cleaning out the shop.

Have a heavy duty B & B pressure plate and a six puck solid hub clutch  
disc I won't be using. Clutch disc fits a 1"x 23 spline input shaft  
(TR7 or TR8) for those running an up-rated Triumph box.

I also have two stock rear hub assemblies for a TR6 street car.

Please let me know if you have any interest.

Thanks,

Allen

Allen Washatko
#6 Triumph TR6

--Apple-Mail-2--855783903
	charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
">FoT,<div><br></div><div>Cleaning out the =
shop.<br><div><br></div><div>Have a heavy duty B &amp; B pressure plate =
and a six puck solid hub clutch disc I won't be using. Clutch disc fits =
a 1"x 23 spline input shaft (TR7 or TR8) for those running an up-rated =
Triumph box.</div><div><br></div><div>I also have two stock rear hub =
assemblies for a TR6 street car.</div><div><br></div><div>Please let me =
know if you have any =
interest.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Allen<=
/div><div>&nbsp;<br><div> <span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div><div>Allen =
Washatko</div><div>#6 Triumph =
TR6</div><div><br></div></div><br></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"> =
</div><br></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-2--855783903--

--===============1868393339223844513==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1868393339223844513==--