Subject: [Fot] Even a blind pig finds an acorn once in awhile.

From: Bud R <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 12:04:05 -0600

--===============3424163163165567293==

--Apple-Mail=_0E909B2B-9720-47E8-8E13-045EF7386819
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

Listerati,

As luck would have it the 4:11 differential (one of the spares that came =
with the race car) I had refurbished for my Spitfire this week turned =
out to already be welded. So I don=92t have to worry about some of the =
tighter turns lifting a wheel. That=92s a relief.=20

I hadn=92t even considered I=92d be that lucky, and it was missing the =
inner hubs/flanges so I never tested it for being welded up and hadn=92t =
ever opened it up.

Since I had already been driving a welded 3:89 I=92m kinda already used =
to the welded axle driving style, whatever that is.

I think I=92ll go buy a lottery ticket. It=92s not often I walk out of a =
shop feeling so good about picking up a part.

Now if anyone knows where I can get a 1/2 inch version of the aluminum =
lowering block that goes on top of the diff I=92d appreciate knowing. I =
believe the 1/2 inch block is supposed to give you 2 degrees negative =
camber and right now I have 3 degrees of negative camber. Chequered =
Racing only has 1 inch blocks.

Thanks,
Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle=20
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)

--Apple-Mail=_0E909B2B-9720-47E8-8E13-045EF7386819
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><div>Listerati,</div><div><br></div>As luck would =
have it the 4:11 differential (one of the spares that came with the race =
car) I had refurbished for my Spitfire this week turned out to already =
be welded. So I don=92t have to worry about some of the tighter turns =
lifting a wheel. That=92s a relief.&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>I hadn=92t =
even considered I=92d be that lucky, and it was missing the inner =
hubs/flanges so I never tested it for being welded up and hadn=92t ever =
opened it up.<div><br></div><div>Since I had already been driving a =
welded 3:89 I=92m kinda already used to the welded axle driving style, =
whatever that is.</div><div><br></div><div>I think I=92ll go buy a =
lottery ticket. It=92s not often I walk out of a shop feeling so good =
about picking up a part.</div><div><br></div><div>Now if anyone knows =
where I can get a 1/2 inch version of the aluminum lowering block that =
goes on top of the diff I=92d appreciate knowing. I believe the 1/2 inch =
block is supposed to give you 2 degrees negative camber and right now I =
have 3 degrees of negative camber. Chequered Racing only has 1 inch =
blocks.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 18px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; border-collapse: =
separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: =
none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">Bud Rolofson</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">Extreme Parts Racing&nbsp;(more than just a haircut)</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div>71TR6 CC57365 (Good =
6)</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">71 Spitfire MK IV =
Race Car #3</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">69 Spitfire MK III =
(back up FE engine/dinghy car)</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle&nbsp;</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda =
Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)</div></div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;"><br></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline" style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
<br></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_0E909B2B-9720-47E8-8E13-045EF7386819--

--===============3424163163165567293==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3424163163165567293==--