Subject: [Fot] The Clancy FOT & K Cup video

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 11:40:34 -0700

--===============3962072159909586058==

--001a11c34eb4f11e07051947d9b3

Great job by John with lots of interviews and shots of the lots of racers
and other stuff. Really grand job.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*

--001a11c34eb4f11e07051947d9b3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Great job by John with lots of interviews and shots of the=
 lots of racers and other stuff. Really=C2=A0grand job.<br clear=3D"all"><d=
iv><div class=3D"gmail_signature"><p><strong><font color=3D"#000099">Never =
be beaten by equipment.</font></strong></p></div></div>
</div>

--001a11c34eb4f11e07051947d9b3--

--===============3962072159909586058==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3962072159909586058==--