Subject: [Fot] Spitfire MKI tranny parts needed

From: Dean Tetterton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 18:17:54 -0400

Any body have a shifter for a 63 three rail gearbox. This is the part that has the
shift lever and bolts to the top of the box cover with 4 studs, 5/16 and two dowel
pins. The one I have is so worn that the shifter ball falls thru the cup. Even with
 a new shifter kit installed.

Contact direct.

Dean T.
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Spitfire Racing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 18:41:40 -0400

What color do you want??????

Russ Moore

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Dean Tetterton
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 6:18 PM
To: fot [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] Spitfire MKI tranny parts needed

Any body have a shifter for a 63 three rail gearbox. This is the part that
has the shift lever and bolts to the top of the box cover with 4 studs, 5/16
and two dowel pins. The one I have is so worn that the shifter ball falls
thru the cup. Even with  a new shifter kit installed.

Contact direct.

Dean T.
[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]