Subject: [Fot] Francorchamps Tr Competition June 2015 Qualifying

From: "Van Mulders Marcel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 22:21:12 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7203245879015216800==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0000_01D0B2B9.E80AA510"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D0B2B9.E80AA510
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

https://youtu.be/0ZMv2JFlEtk
This should be a link to a video of the qualifying session. I didn't manage
to make a clip, hence it is that long.
Marcel.

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D0B2B9.E80AA510
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.9600.17842"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><A=20
href=3D"https://youtu.be/0ZMv2JFlEtk">https://youtu.be/0ZMv2JFlEtk</A></F=
ONT></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D942381820-29062015><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>This =
should be a=20
link to a video of the qualifying session. I didn't manage to make a =
clip, hence=20
it is that long.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D942381820-29062015><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial>Marcel.</FONT></SPAN></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D0B2B9.E80AA510--

--===============7203245879015216800==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7203245879015216800==--