Subject: [Fot] racing windscreen for TR3 wanted

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 12:15:16 -0400

--===============0105850707127867640==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_66CAF57E-7E88-4C8E-A29A-306A11F65F81"

--Apple-Mail=_66CAF57E-7E88-4C8E-A29A-306A11F65F81
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

I'm trying to help out someone who is not on FOT, and I'm not a TR3 guy. =
 Any sources and options for a racing style TR3 windscreen?
I'm not sure what style he is interested in.   I thought you guys just =
removed them entirely?=

--Apple-Mail=_66CAF57E-7E88-4C8E-A29A-306A11F65F81
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I'm trying to help out someone who is not on FOT, and I'm not a TR3 guy. &nbsp;Any sources and options for a racing style TR3 windscreen?<div>I'm not sure what style he is interested in. &nbsp; I thought you guys just removed them entirely?</div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_66CAF57E-7E88-4C8E-A29A-306A11F65F81--

--===============0105850707127867640==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0105850707127867640==--

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 10:08:39 -0700

> I'm trying to help out someone who is not on FOT, and I'm not 
> a TR3 guy.  Any sources and options for a racing style TR3 windscreen?

Perhaps this is what he is looking for?
http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=32046&SortOrder=10

IIRC though, those don't fit the original threaded holes in the early TR3 bodies.  You have to drill new holes for them.

-- Randall