Subject: [Fot] Mosport TR/MG Challenge Addendum

From: "Jeff Snook" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 14:46:06 -0400

What Henry did not say in his email was that no MGs were in front of a TR in
our group, because his TR250 finished in front!  First in Class and 3rd O/A.
Way to go Henry, and this was the only 2nd time for his TR250 to be on the
track!  This was my first time there and OMG what a fast track.  Only 10
turns and most of it flat out.  My SUs sucked so much fuel I could almost
see the fuel gauge going down!  Lots of blind turn-ins and more experience
will be helpful to me.  Only 3 turns required braking, and not much at that!
I was told that turn 8 only required a "touch" of the brakes, but I was not
as comfortable as Henry & Mark in that regard.  Russ Moore sets us up in a
great paddock area, near the restrooms, and the only electrical outlets in
the paddock.  Thanks to Russ for that touch.  Russ also spearheads the TR/MG
challenge and organizes the trophies and festivities for us.  This track is
7 hours away, but will be on my race schedule for many years to come.  I
would encourage everyone to experience this track once in a lifetime.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com
419-344-0319 (Mobile)

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Yellow04 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 22:30:00 -0400

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jeff Snook
> Subject: [Fot] Mosport TR/MG Challenge Addendum

> This track is

Fair warning, folks. This is the reaction almost everybody has once they experience Mosport!