Subject: Re: [Fot] # 450 TR4IRS-TR5-TR6 rear coils springs?..more

From: "Jim Gray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 19:56:12 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============8643172583390580979==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0004_01D0ADEE.A82568B0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D0ADEE.A82568B0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

After some further looking at available spring rates I found #450 =
aren=92t
made for the 4 -6. They go from 420 to 510 & 550. The inside diameter of
these springs is 2.75=94. There is no shortage at all of 2.5ID springs =
on the
market. I can=92t think of any reason =BC=94 will make any difference =
but I=92ve
been surprised before.

Any input would be appreciated,

jim g

=20

  _____ =20

From: Brian Schirano [mailto:[email-masked]]=20
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 7:44 PM
To: Jim Gray; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] # 450 TR4IRS-TR5-TR6 rear coils springs?

=20

Pardon my ignorance, don't know what they are, but somewhere around the
garage are a pair of stock springs

=20

26A GT6+, 28 TR6

Brian Schirano
585-305-0349 Cell=20
[email-masked]

=20

  _____ =20

From: Jim Gray <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]=20
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 9:35 PM
Subject: [Fot] # 450 TR4IRS-TR5-TR6 rear coils springs?

=20

Does anyone happen to have a set of #450 rear springs they are willing =
to
part with ?

Thanks,

Jim g

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com <http://www.fot-racing.com/>=20

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D0ADEE.A82568B0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

<head>

<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium)">
<!--[if !mso]>
<style>
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style>
<![endif]-->
<style>
<!--
_filtered #yiv7674458016 {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}

 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Verdana;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.yiv7674458016msonormal, li.yiv7674458016msonormal, =
div.yiv7674458016msonormal
	{mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.yiv7674458016msonormal1, li.yiv7674458016msonormal1, =
div.yiv7674458016msonormal1
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.yiv7674458016msonormal2, li.yiv7674458016msonormal2, =
div.yiv7674458016msonormal2
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.yiv7674458016msonormal3, li.yiv7674458016msonormal3, =
div.yiv7674458016msonormal3
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.yiv7674458016msonormal4, li.yiv7674458016msonormal4, =
div.yiv7674458016msonormal4
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.yiv7674458016msonormal5, li.yiv7674458016msonormal5, =
div.yiv7674458016msonormal5
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.yiv7674458016msohyperlink1
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.yiv7674458016msonormal6, li.yiv7674458016msonormal6, =
div.yiv7674458016msonormal6
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.yiv7674458016msohyperlink2
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.yiv7674458016msonormal7, li.yiv7674458016msonormal7, =
div.yiv7674458016msonormal7
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.yiv7674458016msohyperlink3
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.yiv7674458016msohyperlinkfollowed1
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.yiv7674458016msonormal8, li.yiv7674458016msonormal8, =
div.yiv7674458016msonormal8
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.yiv7674458016msohyperlink4
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.yiv7674458016msohyperlinkfollowed2
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.yiv7674458016emailstyle171
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle36
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:navy;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>

</head>

<body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dblue>

<div class=3DSection1>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dnavy face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>After some further looking at =
available
spring rates I found #450 aren&#8217;t made for the 4 -6. They go from =
420 to 510
&amp; 550. The inside diameter of these springs is 2.75&#8221;. There is =
no shortage
at all of 2.5ID springs on the market. I can&#8217;t think of any reason =
=BC&#8221; will make
any difference but I&#8217;ve been surprised =
before.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dnavy face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>Any input would be =
appreciated,<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dnavy face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>jim g<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dnavy face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<div>

<div class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dcenter style=3D'text-align:center'><font =
size=3D3
face=3D"Times New Roman"><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>

<hr size=3D2 width=3D"100%" align=3Dcenter tabindex=3D-1>

</span></font></div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><b><font size=3D2 face=3DTahoma><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Tahoma;font-weight:bold'>From:</span></font></b><font =
size=3D2
face=3DTahoma><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma'> Brian =
Schirano
[mailto:[email-masked]] <br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>Sent:</span></b> Tuesday, June 23, =
2015 7:44
PM<br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>To:</span></b> Jim Gray; =
[email-masked]<br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>Subject:</span></b> Re: [Fot] # 450
TR4IRS-TR5-TR6 rear coils springs?</span></font><o:p></o:p></p>

</div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =
style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<div>

<div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15280">

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:white'><font size=3D3 =
color=3Dblack
face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:black'>Pardon
my ignorance, don't know what they are, but somewhere around the garage =
are a
pair of stock springs</span><o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

</div>

<div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15281">

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:white'><font size=3D3 =
color=3Dblack
face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o=
:p></span></font></p>

</div>

<div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15283">

<div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15282">

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:white'><font size=3D3 =
color=3Dblack
face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:black'>26A
GT6+, 28 TR6<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

</div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:white'><font size=3D3 =
color=3Dblack
face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:black'>Brian
Schirano<br>
585-305-0349 Cell&nbsp;<br>
[email-masked]<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

</div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:white'><font size=3D3 =
color=3Dblack
face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o=
:p></span></font></p>

<div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15339">

<div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15338">

<div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15337">

<div class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dcenter =
style=3D'text-align:center;background:white'><font
size=3D3 color=3Dblack face=3DHelvetica><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Helvetica;color:black'>

<hr size=3D1 width=3D"100%" align=3Dcenter>

</span></font></div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:white'><b
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15335"><span
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15334"><font size=3D2 color=3Dblack =
face=3DArial
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15336"><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
Arial;color:black;font-weight:bold'>From:</span></span></font></b><font =
size=3D2
color=3Dblack face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:black'> Jim Gray &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15341"><span
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15340"><span =
style=3D'font-weight:bold'>To:</span></span></b>
[email-masked] <br>
<b id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15343"><span
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15342"><span =
style=3D'font-weight:bold'>Sent:</span></span></b>
Tuesday, June 23, 2015 9:35 PM<br>
<b id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15345"><span
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15344"><span =
style=3D'font-weight:bold'>Subject:</span></span></b>
[Fot] # 450 TR4IRS-TR5-TR6 rear coils springs?</span></font><font =
color=3Dblack
face=3DHelvetica><span =
style=3D'font-family:Helvetica;color:black'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p>=

</div>

<div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15346">

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:white'><font size=3D3 =
color=3Dblack
face=3DHelvetica><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Helvetica;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;<=
/o:p></span></font></p>

<span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15350">

<div id=3Dyiv7674458016>

<div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15349">

<div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15348">

<div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15347">

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:white'><font size=3D2 =
color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>Does
anyone happen to have a set of #450 rear springs they are willing to =
part with ?</span></span></font><font
color=3Dblack face=3DHelvetica><span =
style=3D'font-family:Helvetica;color:black'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p>=

</div>

<span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15352">

<div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15354">

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:white'><font size=3D2 =
color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>Thanks,</span></=
span></font><font
color=3Dblack face=3DHelvetica><span =
style=3D'font-family:Helvetica;color:black'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p>=

</div>

<span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15355">

<div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15357">

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:white'><font size=3D2 =
color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>Jim =
g</span></span></font><font
color=3Dblack face=3DHelvetica><span =
style=3D'font-family:Helvetica;color:black'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p>=

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt;background:white'><font size=3D3
color=3Dblack face=3DHelvetica><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Helvetica;
color:black'><br>
_______________________________________________<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
ymailto=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
<br>
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]"
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/bschirano@yah=
oo.com</a><br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</body>

</html>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D0ADEE.A82568B0--

--===============8643172583390580979==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8643172583390580979==--

---

From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 08:58:49 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0208482582725603826==
 boundary="------------060004020703020700050700"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------060004020703020700050700
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Jim, are you looking for small diameter springs for use with a coil 
over? We make uprated springs, either stock length (11 1/2") or 1" 
shorter. These are OE ID & OD. Rate is 475#.  We may be able to supply 
"coil-over" springs as well. What length do you need for this? Ted

On 6/23/2015 9:56 PM, Jim Gray wrote:
>
> After some further looking at available spring rates I found #450 
> aren’t made for the 4 -6. They go from 420 to 510 & 550. The inside 
> diameter of these springs is 2.75”. There is no shortage at all of 
> 2.5ID springs on the market. I can’t think of any reason ¼” will make 
> any difference but I’ve been surprised before.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> *From:*Brian Schirano [mailto:[email-masked]]
> *Sent:* Tuesday, June 23, 2015 7:44 PM
> *To:* Jim Gray; [email-masked]
> *Subject:* Re: [Fot] # 450 TR4IRS-TR5-TR6 rear coils springs?
>
> Pardon my ignorance, don't know what they are, but somewhere around 
> the garage are a pair of stock springs
>
> 26A GT6+, 28 TR6
>
> Brian Schirano
> 585-305-0349 Cell
> [email-masked]
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> *From:*Jim Gray <[email-masked]>
> *To:* [email-masked]
> *Sent:* Tuesday, June 23, 2015 9:35 PM
> *Subject:* [Fot] # 450 TR4IRS-TR5-TR6 rear coils springs?
>
> Does anyone happen to have a set of #450 rear springs they are willing 
> to part with ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim g
>
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com <http://www.fot-racing.com/>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>

-- 
Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022

--------------060004020703020700050700
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Jim, are you looking for small diameter
      springs for use with a coil over? We make uprated springs, either
      stock length (11 1/2") or 1" shorter. These are OE ID &amp; OD.
      Rate is 475#.  We may be able to supply "coil-over" springs as
      well. What length do you need for this? Ted<br>
      <br>
      <br>
      On 6/23/2015 9:56 PM, Jim Gray wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11 (filtered
        medium)">
      <!--[if !mso]>
<style>
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style>
<![endif]-->
      <style>
<!--
_filtered #yiv7674458016 {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}

 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Verdana;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.yiv7674458016msonormal, li.yiv7674458016msonormal, div.yiv7674458016msonormal
	{mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.yiv7674458016msonormal1, li.yiv7674458016msonormal1, div.yiv7674458016msonormal1
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.yiv7674458016msonormal2, li.yiv7674458016msonormal2, div.yiv7674458016msonormal2
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.yiv7674458016msonormal3, li.yiv7674458016msonormal3, div.yiv7674458016msonormal3
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.yiv7674458016msonormal4, li.yiv7674458016msonormal4, div.yiv7674458016msonormal4
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.yiv7674458016msonormal5, li.yiv7674458016msonormal5, div.yiv7674458016msonormal5
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.yiv7674458016msohyperlink1
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.yiv7674458016msonormal6, li.yiv7674458016msonormal6, div.yiv7674458016msonormal6
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.yiv7674458016msohyperlink2
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.yiv7674458016msonormal7, li.yiv7674458016msonormal7, div.yiv7674458016msonormal7
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.yiv7674458016msohyperlink3
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.yiv7674458016msohyperlinkfollowed1
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.yiv7674458016msonormal8, li.yiv7674458016msonormal8, div.yiv7674458016msonormal8
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.yiv7674458016msohyperlink4
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.yiv7674458016msohyperlinkfollowed2
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.yiv7674458016emailstyle171
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle36
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:navy;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>
      <div class="Section1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"><span
              style="font-size:
              10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy">After some further
              looking at available
              spring rates I found #450 aren’t made for the 4 -6. They
              go from 420 to 510
              &amp; 550. The inside diameter of these springs is 2.75”.
              There is no shortage
              at all of 2.5ID springs on the market. I can’t think of
              any reason ¼” will make
              any difference but I’ve been surprised before.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"><span
              style="font-size:
              10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy">Any input would be
              appreciated,<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"><span
              style="font-size:
              10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy">jim g<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"><span
              style="font-size:
              10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
        <div>
          <div class="MsoNormal" style="text-align:center"
            align="center"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"><span
                style="font-size:12.0pt">
                <hr tabindex="-1" align="center" size="2" width="100%">
              </span></font></div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><b><font face="Tahoma" size="2"><span
                  style="font-size:10.0pt;
                  font-family:Tahoma;font-weight:bold">From:</span></font></b><font
              face="Tahoma" size="2"><span
                style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma"> Brian
                Schirano
                [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>] <br>
                <b><span style="font-weight:bold">Sent:</span></b>
                Tuesday, June 23, 2015 7:44
                PM<br>
                <b><span style="font-weight:bold">To:</span></b> Jim
                Gray; <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                <b><span style="font-weight:bold">Subject:</span></b>
                Re: [Fot] # 450
                TR4IRS-TR5-TR6 rear coils springs?</span></font><o:p></o:p></p>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"><span
              style="font-size:
              12.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
        <div>
          <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15280">
            <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><font
                color="black" face="Verdana" size="3"><span
                  style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:black">Pardon
my
                  ignorance, don't know what they are, but somewhere
                  around the garage are a
                  pair of stock springs</span><o:p></o:p></font></p>
          </div>
          <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15281">
            <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><font
                color="black" face="Verdana" size="3"><span
                  style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:black"> <o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
          </div>
          <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15283">
            <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15282">
              <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><font
                  color="black" face="Verdana" size="3"><span
                    style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:black">26A
GT6+,
                    28 TR6<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
            </div>
            <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><font
                color="black" face="Verdana" size="3"><span
                  style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:black">Brian
                  Schirano<br>
                  585-305-0349 Cell <br>
                  <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
          </div>
          <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><font
              color="black" face="Verdana" size="3"><span
                style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:black"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
          <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15339">
            <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15338">
              <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15337">
                <div class="MsoNormal"
                  style="text-align:center;background:white"
                  align="center"><font color="black" face="Helvetica"
                    size="3"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
                      Helvetica;color:black">
                      <hr align="center" size="1" width="100%">
                    </span></font></div>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><b
                    id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15335"><span
                      id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15334"><font
                        id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15336"
                        color="black" face="Arial" size="2"><span
                          style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
                          Arial;color:black;font-weight:bold">From:</span></font></span></b><font
                    color="black" face="Arial" size="2"><span
                      style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
                      color:black"> Jim Gray
                      <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
                      <b id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15341"><span
                          id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15340"><span
                            style="font-weight:bold">To:</span></span></b>
                      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> <br>
                      <b id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15343"><span
                          id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15342"><span
                            style="font-weight:bold">Sent:</span></span></b>
                      Tuesday, June 23, 2015 9:35 PM<br>
                      <b id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15345"><span
                          id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15344"><span
                            style="font-weight:bold">Subject:</span></span></b>
                      [Fot] # 450 TR4IRS-TR5-TR6 rear coils springs?</span></font><font
                    color="black" face="Helvetica"><span
                      style="font-family:Helvetica;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
              </div>
              <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15346">
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><font
                    color="black" face="Helvetica" size="3"><span
                      style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Helvetica;color:black"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
                <span id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15350">
                  <div id="yiv7674458016">
                    <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15349">
                      <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15348">
                        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15347">
                          <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><font
                              color="black" face="Arial" size="2"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black">Does
                                anyone happen to have a set of #450 rear
                                springs they are willing to part with ?</span></font><font
                              color="black" face="Helvetica"><span
                                style="font-family:Helvetica;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
                        </div>
                        <span id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15352">
                          <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15354">
                            <p class="MsoNormal"
                              style="background:white"><font
                                color="black" face="Arial" size="2"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black">Thanks,</span></font><font
                                color="black" face="Helvetica"><span
                                  style="font-family:Helvetica;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
                          </div>
                          <span id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15355">
                            <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1435099088684_15357">
                              <p class="MsoNormal"
                                style="background:white"><font
                                  color="black" face="Arial" size="2"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black">Jim g</span></font><font
                                  color="black" face="Helvetica"><span
                                    style="font-family:Helvetica;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
                            </div>
                          </span></span></div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"
                    style="margin-bottom:12.0pt;background:white"><font
                      color="black" face="Helvetica" size="3"><span
                        style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Helvetica;
                        color:black"><br>
                        _______________________________________________<br>
                        <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                          href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                          ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                        <br>
                        <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                          href="http://www.fot-racing.com/"
                          target="_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
                        <br>
                        Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                          href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                          target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                        Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                          href="http://www.team.net/archive"
                          target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                        Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                          href="http://www.team.net/forums"
                          target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
                        Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                          href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]"
                          target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br>
                        <br>
                        <br>
                        <br>
                        <o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
                </span></div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-racing.com</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
    <br>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
Ted Schumacher
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com">http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com</a>
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US &amp; Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022</pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------060004020703020700050700--

--===============0208482582725603826==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0208482582725603826==--