Subject: [Fot] Spitfire steering shims

From: Brian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 12:09:34 -0400

--===============7237306552622132482==
	boundary="_6C1065C3-21E4-4959-948E-A2CEAEE7C062_"

--_6C1065C3-21E4-4959-948E-A2CEAEE7C062_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Anyone have a source for steering rack shims on the tie rod ball/socket?
Thanks, Brian

--_6C1065C3-21E4-4959-948E-A2CEAEE7C062_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body><div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri,sans-=
serif; font-size: 11pt;">Anyone have a source for steering rack shims on th=
e tie rod ball/socket?<br>Thanks, Brian<br></div></div></body></html>=

--_6C1065C3-21E4-4959-948E-A2CEAEE7C062_--

--===============7237306552622132482==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7237306552622132482==--