Subject: [Fot] TR/MG challenge at Mosport

From: Yellow04 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 09:58:49 -0400

So last year the Canadian MGB's took 1-2-3 in the Challenge Race at Mosport after a certain famous TR6 had an engine failure. This year our numbers didn't quite get us our own Challenge Race, but VARAC called it "a race within a race", which I guess actually spanned three groups. 

The faithful will be happy to know the fastest lap turned by the marques was done in a Canadian TR8, and an MG did not finish in front of a Triumph in the hotly contested VH3-VH7 race group all weekend. That group ran the TR3-TR250 vs MGA-MGB. 

Congrats to Jeff Snook for turning a blistering 1:43.8 in his TR3A, that's truly amazing. Way to go Glen and Terry for building and maintaining a very fast and pretty car. Jeff paddocked with us, Mark and I have never had so much action under our tent. Thankfully everybody was looking at a pretty white TR3!

VARAC is committed to continue with the TR/MG Challenge Race, this year our numbers were a little off from attrition being so close to the Jefferson 500/Kastner Cup weekend. Mark your calendars folks, this is the June race to run!!!

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 15:34:06 -0400

--===============8598379973920532911==

--part1_10f8b3.14bbd2f8.42bb0eae_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Henry...

All GREAT news to hear about that new TR250 race car.  You need to consider 
racing GRATTAN in mid-August.  Jeff Snook will be there, as will Tony 
Drews.  We are in garages 8, 9 and 10 in the upper paddock.

And I don't have to tell you.  You sure know full well what a great track 
GRATTAN is for TRs.

Bill (Damdinger)
--part1_10f8b3.14bbd2f8.42bb0eae_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  COLOR=3D"#400040" SIZE=3D2=
 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Henry...<BR>
<BR>
All GREAT news to hear about that new TR250 race car.&nbsp; You need to co=
nsider racing GRATTAN in mid-August.&nbsp; Jeff Snook will be there, as wi=
ll Tony Drews.&nbsp; We are in garages 8, 9 and 10 in the upper paddock.<B=
R>
<BR>
And I don't have to tell you.&nbsp; You sure know full well what a great=
 track GRATTAN is for TRs.<BR>
<BR>
Bill (Damdinger)<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_10f8b3.14bbd2f8.42bb0eae_boundary--

--===============8598379973920532911==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8598379973920532911==--