Subject: [Fot] TR3 qualifying race at Laguna

From: Dave Hogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 11:04:17 -0700

--===============3515235974181270392==

--Apple-Mail-17-644924655
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Hello Friends,
Here is the link to the quali race during the recent HMSA event at =
Laguna Seca.
There is a lot of action in the video.  I had some close competition.  =
Finally got by the Ferrari 250TR after he locked the brakes going into =
turn 5... I posted my fastest lap of the event durning this lap, a =
1:56.2. =20
There is a fast Elva Courier that takes an aggressive move on the =
Ferrari and almost pops it in the door.  The Ferrari driver shakes his =
fist at the guy as he passes him back under power.  In defense of the =
Elva driver, the Ferrari driver took a similar line into turn eleven on =
most laps, leaving the inside line wide open, then he'd shoot across to =
the apex.
My TR3 was handling pretty good after a front spring and shock change =
before the event.
The Tuesday and Wednesday races were relatively uneventful after =
positions settled in the early laps. =20
Please enjoy

Dave H.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DJKgu2DyVYDw

--Apple-Mail-17-644924655
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><base href=3D"data:"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><base href=3D"data:"><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">Hello =
Friends,</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
color: black; text-align: left; ">Here is the link to the quali race =
during the recent HMSA event at Laguna Seca.</div><div =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; =
text-align: left; ">There is a lot of action in the video. &nbsp;I had =
some close competition. &nbsp;Finally got by the Ferrari 250TR after he =
locked the brakes going into turn 5... I posted my fastest lap of the =
event durning this lap, a 1:56.2. &nbsp;</div><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">There is a =
fast Elva Courier that takes an aggressive move on the Ferrari and =
almost pops it in the door. &nbsp;The Ferrari driver shakes his fist at =
the guy as he passes him back under power. &nbsp;In defense of the Elva =
driver, the Ferrari driver took a similar line into turn eleven on most =
laps, leaving the inside line wide open, then he'd shoot across to the =
apex.</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: =
black; text-align: left; ">My TR3 was handling pretty good after a front =
spring and shock change before the event.</div><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">The =
Tuesday and Wednesday races were relatively uneventful after positions =
settled in the early laps. &nbsp;</div><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">Please =
enjoy</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: =
black; text-align: left; "><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">Dave =
H.</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: =
black; text-align: left; "><br></div><a =
href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DJKgu2DyVYDw">https://www.youtube=
.com/watch?v=3DJKgu2DyVYDw</a><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; "><br =
class=3D"webkit-block-placeholder"></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-17-644924655--

--===============3515235974181270392==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3515235974181270392==--