Subject: Re: [Fot] TR/MG challenge at Mosport

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 18:17:04 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6582073516202691010==
	boundary="----=_Part_22018478_288889298.1435083424023"

------=_Part_22018478_288889298.1435083424023
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks for sharing this great news, Henry. 

It's good to hear that you guys are enjoying quality time racing together. 

Jeff sure does an amazing job of driving his TR3. He and his car have been an inspiration to me since our first meeting at Watkins Glen during the Kastner Cup in 2008. If I could keep up with him, our TR3s would look great racing together. I hope to get that chance someday. 

Dave H. 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Yellow04" <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 6:58:49 AM 
Subject: [Fot] TR/MG challenge at Mosport 

So last year the Canadian MGB's took 1-2-3 in the Challenge Race at Mosport after a certain famous TR6 had an engine failure. This year our numbers didn't quite get us our own Challenge Race, but VARAC called it "a race within a race", which I guess actually spanned three groups. 

The faithful will be happy to know the fastest lap turned by the marques was done in a Canadian TR8, and an MG did not finish in front of a Triumph in the hotly contested VH3-VH7 race group all weekend. That group ran the TR3-TR250 vs MGA-MGB. 

Congrats to Jeff Snook for turning a blistering 1:43.8 in his TR3A, that's truly amazing. Way to go Glen and Terry for building and maintaining a very fast and pretty car. Jeff paddocked with us, Mark and I have never had so much action under our tent. Thankfully everybody was looking at a pretty white TR3! 

VARAC is committed to continue with the TR/MG Challenge Race, this year our numbers were a little off from attrition being so close to the Jefferson 500/Kastner Cup weekend. Mark your calendars folks, this is the June race to run!!! 

_______________________________________________ 
[email-masked] 

http://www.fot-racing.com 

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 

------=_Part_22018478_288889298.1435083424023
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Thanks for sharing this great news, He=
nry.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Com=
pose body">It's good to hear that you guys are enjoying quality time racing=
 together.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=
=3D"Compose body">Jeff sure does an amazing job of driving his TR3. &nbsp;H=
e and his car have been an inspiration to me since our first meeting at Wat=
kins Glen during the Kastner Cup in 2008. &nbsp;If I could keep up with him=
, our TR3s would look great racing together. &nbsp;I hope to get that chanc=
e someday.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=
=3D"Compose body">Dave H.</div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=
=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;fo=
nt-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;" data-mce-style=3D"col=
or: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; f=
ont-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><b>From: </b>"Yel=
low04" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>[email-masked]<br><b=
>Sent: </b>Tuesday, June 23, 2015 6:58:49 AM<br><b>Subject: </b>[Fot] TR/MG=
 challenge at Mosport<br><div><br></div>So last year the Canadian MGB's too=
k 1-2-3 in the Challenge Race at Mosport after a certain famous TR6 had an =
engine failure. This year our numbers didn't quite get us our own Challenge=
 Race, but VARAC called it "a race within a race", which I guess actually s=
panned three groups. <br><div><br></div>The faithful will be happy to know =
the fastest lap turned by the marques was done in a Canadian TR8, and an MG=
 did not finish in front of a Triumph in the hotly contested VH3-VH7 race g=
roup all weekend. That group ran the TR3-TR250 vs MGA-MGB. <br><div><br></d=
iv>Congrats to Jeff Snook for turning a blistering 1:43.8 in his TR3A, that=
's truly amazing. Way to go Glen and Terry for building and maintaining a v=
ery fast and pretty car. Jeff paddocked with us, Mark and I have never had =
so much action under our tent. Thankfully everybody was looking at a pretty=
 white TR3!<br><div><br></div>VARAC is committed to continue with the TR/MG=
 Challenge Race, this year our numbers were a little off from attrition bei=
ng so close to the Jefferson 500/Kastner Cup weekend. Mark your calendars f=
olks, this is the June race to run!!!<br><div><br></div>___________________=
____________________________<br>[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>http:/=
/www.fot-racing.com<br><div><br></div>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.ht=
ml<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/f=
orums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/dlho=
[email-masked]<br><div><br></div><br></div><div><br></div></div></body></h=
tml>
------=_Part_22018478_288889298.1435083424023--

--===============6582073516202691010==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6582073516202691010==--

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 20:50:26 +0000

Hey Dave, been trying for 4 yrs only finished in front of him once @ VIR......(his motor broke)

Sent from my iPhone

Dave H.

________________________________
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 6:58:49 AM
Subject: [Fot] TR/MG challenge at Mosport