Subject: [Fot] TR6 race cam

From: "Enquiries Road & Track" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 17:51:46 +1000

--===============6546810787230724702==

--089e015376121468b70517fcebb0

would any of the serious racers be prepared to share info on what camshaft
they are using (maker/code # or timing data) . In asking around, it seems
most of the blanks can that can now be bought locally, only suit moderate
grinds

thanks, Terry

--089e015376121468b70517fcebb0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">would any of the serious racers be prepared to share info =
on what camshaft they are using (maker/code # or timing data) . In asking a=
round, it seems most of the blanks can that can now be bought locally, only=
 suit moderate grinds<div><br></div><div>thanks, Terry<br clear=3D"all"><di=
v><div class=3D"gmail_signature"><br></div></div>
</div></div>

--089e015376121468b70517fcebb0--

--===============6546810787230724702==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6546810787230724702==--