Subject: [Fot] Nomination

From: "Paul MacDonald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 14:02:15 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2341020798246996987==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0037_01D0A906.37FC8BA0"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01D0A906.37FC8BA0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=20

I would like to nominate Jim Bynum for membership. He has picked up a =
TR7 and  plans to enter it as a vintage race car.....shooting for next =
May's Jefferson 500 at Summit Point.

=20

Jim currently runs a Porsche 944 race car, he is heading to WG this =
weekend for a DE event there.  He races it in PCA Club Racing as well. =
>From Jim:

=20

=E2=80=9CI'm planning to pull the motor in the Fall and start the =
rebuild (which I'll be doing myself).  I have a guy who will do the roll =
cage this winter once I strip the chassis down.  And then I'll start =
piecing the rest together.

=20

I'm also looking for any pictures of TR7 or TR8 race cars - would like =
to use them to get ideas for "decorating" the car to give it that '70s =
vintage look.  I've seen the Group 44 cars, but don't plan to go to that =
extreme with the fender flares and fiberglass stuff.

=20

Anyway, any info/advice you might have would be very welcome!=E2=80=9D

=20

Can I have a second?

=20

Thanks

Paul

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01D0A906.37FC8BA0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoPlainText, li.MsoPlainText, div.MsoPlainText
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Plain Text Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.5pt;
	font-family:Consolas;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
p.yiv1252028684msonormal, li.yiv1252028684msonormal, =
div.yiv1252028684msonormal
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
p.yiv1252028684msoacetate, li.yiv1252028684msoacetate, =
div.yiv1252028684msoacetate
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684msoacetate;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
p.yiv1252028684msochpdefault, li.yiv1252028684msochpdefault, =
div.yiv1252028684msochpdefault
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684msochpdefault;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
p.yiv1252028684msonormal1, li.yiv1252028684msonormal1, =
div.yiv1252028684msonormal1
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684msonormal1;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
p.yiv1252028684msochpdefault1, li.yiv1252028684msochpdefault1, =
div.yiv1252028684msochpdefault1
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684msochpdefault1;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
span.yiv1252028684msohyperlink
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684msohyperlink;}
span.yiv1252028684msohyperlinkfollowed
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684msohyperlinkfollowed;}
span.yiv1252028684msohyperlink1
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684msohyperlink1;}
span.yiv1252028684msohyperlinkfollowed1
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684msohyperlinkfollowed1;}
span.yiv1252028684emailstyle171
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684emailstyle171;}
span.yiv1252028684emailstyle29
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684emailstyle29;}
p.yiv1252028684msonormal2, li.yiv1252028684msonormal2, =
div.yiv1252028684msonormal2
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684msonormal2;
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
span.yiv1252028684msohyperlink2
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684msohyperlink2;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.yiv1252028684msohyperlinkfollowed2
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684msohyperlinkfollowed2;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.yiv1252028684msoacetate1, li.yiv1252028684msoacetate1, =
div.yiv1252028684msoacetate1
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684msoacetate1;
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
p.yiv1252028684msochpdefault2, li.yiv1252028684msochpdefault2, =
div.yiv1252028684msochpdefault2
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684msochpdefault2;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
p.yiv1252028684msonormal11, li.yiv1252028684msonormal11, =
div.yiv1252028684msonormal11
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684msonormal11;
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
span.yiv1252028684msohyperlink11
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684msohyperlink11;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.yiv1252028684msohyperlinkfollowed11
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684msohyperlinkfollowed11;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.yiv1252028684emailstyle1711
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684emailstyle1711;
	color:windowtext;}
p.yiv1252028684msochpdefault11, li.yiv1252028684msochpdefault11, =
div.yiv1252028684msochpdefault11
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684msochpdefault11;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
span.yiv1252028684emailstyle291
	{mso-style-name:yiv1252028684emailstyle291;
	color:#1F497D;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle41
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
span.PlainTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Plain Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Plain Text";
	font-family:Consolas;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>I would like to nominate Jim Bynum for membership</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-fareast-=
language:EN-US'>. He has picked up a TR7 and =C2=A0plans to enter it as =
a vintage race car.....shooting for next May's Jefferson 500 at Summit =
Point.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-fareast-=
language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'background:white'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-fareast-=
language:EN-US'>Jim currently runs a Porsche 944 race car,</span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:black'> he is =
heading to WG this weekend for a DE event there.&nbsp; He races it in =
PCA Club Racing as well. From Jim:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-fareast-=
language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-fareast-=
language:EN-US'>=E2=80=9CI'm planning to pull the motor in the Fall and =
start the rebuild (which I'll be doing myself).=C2=A0 I have a guy who =
will do the roll cage this winter once I strip the chassis down.=C2=A0 =
And then I'll start piecing the rest together.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-fareast-=
language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-fareast-=
language:EN-US'>I'm also looking for any pictures of TR7 or TR8 race =
cars - would like to use them to get ideas for &quot;decorating&quot; =
the car to give it that '70s vintage look.=C2=A0 I've seen the Group 44 =
cars, but don't plan to go to that extreme with the fender flares and =
fiberglass stuff.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-fareast-=
language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-fareast-=
language:EN-US'>Anyway, any info/advice you might have would be very =
welcome!=E2=80=9D<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-fareast-=
language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-fareast-=
language:EN-US'>Can I have a second?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-fareast-=
language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-fareast-=
language:EN-US'>Thanks<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-fareast-=
language:EN-US'>Paul<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-fareast-=
language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0037_01D0A906.37FC8BA0--

--===============2341020798246996987==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2341020798246996987==--