Subject: [Fot] Spitfire rear spring arch and rate

From: Mike Harmuth <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:47:09 -0400

--===============5208049878435356315==

--90e6ba6137c20d42a90519a92a34

I've found my rear spring, 63 spit race car, is bent and (slightly degree
or 2) twisted. A local spring shop can take out the bend but they would
like to know what the correct arch should be. It's a custom spring (fixed
not swing type, 3 leafs) that's been in it the since I bought the car and
I've always been concerned what I would replace it with.
Any one have a number for an arch? How about a spring rate?

 In case there's an issues with this one, what rear springs are the Spit
drivers running?

thanks
mike h

--90e6ba6137c20d42a90519a92a34
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div>I&#39;ve found my rear spring, 63 spit race car,=
 is bent and (slightly degree or 2) twisted. A local spring shop can take o=
ut the bend but they would like to know what the correct arch should be. It=
&#39;s a custom spring (fixed not swing type, 3 leafs) that&#39;s been in i=
t the since I bought the car and I&#39;ve always been concerned what I woul=
d replace it with.<br></div><div>Any one have a number for an arch? How abo=
ut a spring rate?<br></div><div><br>=C2=A0In case there&#39;s an issues wit=
h this one, what rear springs are the Spit drivers running?<br><br></div>th=
anks<br></div>mike h<br></div>

--90e6ba6137c20d42a90519a92a34--

--===============5208049878435356315==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5208049878435356315==--