Subject: [Fot] my first drive at Laguna Seca

From: Dave Hogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 14:26:17 -0700

--===============8107554797752647397==

--Apple-Mail-3-225043887
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Hello Friends,
Here is the link do a video from last Tuesday's first practice session.
I had a good time running with Tom Price in his ex-David Love Ferrari =
Testa Rossa. =20

Thanks for watching,
Dave=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DQSWkMo-do9E

--Apple-Mail-3-225043887
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><base href=3D"data:"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><base href=3D"data:"><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">Hello =
Friends,</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
color: black; text-align: left; ">Here is the link do a video from last =
Tuesday's first practice session.</div><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">I had a =
good time running with Tom Price in his ex-David Love Ferrari Testa =
Rossa. &nbsp;</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; color: black; text-align: left; "><br></div><div =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; =
text-align: left; ">Thanks for watching,</div><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; =
">Dave&nbsp;</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
color: black; text-align: left; "><br></div><a =
href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DQSWkMo-do9E">https://www.youtube=
.com/watch?v=3DQSWkMo-do9E</a><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; "><br =
class=3D"webkit-block-placeholder"></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-3-225043887--

--===============8107554797752647397==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8107554797752647397==--