Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2015

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 07:01:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Better late than never, right?

Here's a few laps from the Kastner Cup, 2015 edition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dTeOwnwGQo

Feel free to "share".

FWIW, I had an awesome time!! Lots of fun.

Turns out my "smoke" was a blown head gasket. The gasket eroded into the 
lifter gallery. Then it was oil "everywhere". Go figure. And that stud 
that mysteriously fell off the car after I parked it in the trailer. 
What's up with that?

c ya,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive