Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2015 DVD Update

From: John <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 18:28:51 +0000

--===============4127193341332153285==
	boundary="_8ad1cf34-a351-4b42-b7f2-02700959bf25_"

--_8ad1cf34-a351-4b42-b7f2-02700959bf25_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

More progress has been made since my last email.  Right now I'm trying to e=
nsure I've got everyone's name right on their captions.  To that end=2C Jer=
ry Barker's wife collected his trophy so can someone tell me her first name=
?  If not=2C I'll have to leave it simply as 'Trophy collected by Mrs. Bark=
er'.

What an incredible drive Jerry had - I think it looks even more impressive =
in the video.

John C.
 		 	   		  =

--_8ad1cf34-a351-4b42-b7f2-02700959bf25_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>More progress has been made sinc=
e my last email.&nbsp=3B Right now I'm trying to ensure I've got everyone's=
 name right on their captions.&nbsp=3B To that end=2C Jerry Barker's wife c=
ollected his trophy so can someone tell me her first name?&nbsp=3B If not=
=2C I'll have to leave it simply as 'Trophy collected by Mrs. Barker'.<br><=
br>What an incredible drive Jerry had - I think it looks even more impressi=
ve in the video.<br><br>John C.<br> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_8ad1cf34-a351-4b42-b7f2-02700959bf25_--

--===============4127193341332153285==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4127193341332153285==--