Subject: Re: [Fot] tr3 clutch stuck

From: Bill Sohl <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 15:29:01 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1645569474896931346==
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_iZnApgfU/REFnVNBjQoGGA)"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--Boundary_(ID_iZnApgfU/REFnVNBjQoGGA)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

One way that has worked for me is:

Jack up the car so the rear wheels can rotate.
Run the engine in gear and  with your foot
on the brake and the other foot on the clutch,
hit the b raake ffirmly and it may then pop off.

Bill Sohl, been there - done that
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [email-masked] 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 2:32 PM
  Subject: [Fot] tr3 clutch stuck

  my tr3 race car has been sitting for a while. when i started it, it wouldn't shift into gear. the clutch seems stuck to the flywheel. the slave cyl. piston is moving. any ideas? thanks ken m.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  _______________________________________________
  [email-masked]

  http://www.fot-racing.com

  Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
  Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
  Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
  Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

--Boundary_(ID_iZnApgfU/REFnVNBjQoGGA)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 9.00.8112.16659">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 10pt" id=role_body 
bottomMargin=7 leftMargin=7 rightMargin=7 topMargin=7 bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>One way that has worked for me is:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jack up the car so the rear wheels can rotate.</DIV>
<DIV>Run the engine in gear and&nbsp;&nbsp;with your foot</DIV>
<DIV>on the brake and the other foot on the clutch,</DIV>
<DIV>hit the b raake ffirmly and it may then pop off.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bill Sohl, been there - done that</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE 
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV 
  style="FONT: 10pt arial; BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> 
  <A title=[email-masked] href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked] 
  href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, June 21, 2015 2:32 PM</DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Fot] tr3 clutch stuck</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV><FONT id=role_document color=#000000 size=2 face=Arial>
  <DIV>my tr3 race car has been sitting for a while. when i started it, it 
  wouldn't shift into gear. the clutch seems stuck to the flywheel. the slave 
  cyl. piston is moving. any ideas? thanks ken m.</DIV></FONT>
  <P>
  <HR>

  <P></P>_______________________________________________<BR><A 
  href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A><BR><BR><A 
  href="http://www.fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-racing.com</A><BR><BR>Donate: 
  <A 
  href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</A><BR>Archive: 
  http://www.team.net/archive<BR>Forums: 
  http://www.team.net/forums<BR>Unsubscribe/Manage: 
  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_iZnApgfU/REFnVNBjQoGGA)--

--===============1645569474896931346==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1645569474896931346==--

---

From: "Paul MacDonald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 17:19:55 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4727493689305271194==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_009E_01D0AC46.7E4D0790"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_009E_01D0AC46.7E4D0790
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Rocking it in third gear works too, at least for TR8s

From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bill Sohl
Sent: June 21, 2015 3:29 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] tr3 clutch stuck

----- Original Message ----- 

From: [email-masked] 

To: [email-masked] 

my tr3 race car has been sitting for a while. when i started it, it wouldn't
shift into gear. the clutch seems stuck to the flywheel. the slave cyl.
piston is moving. any ideas? thanks ken m.

  _____  

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_009E_01D0AC46.7E4D0790
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body bgcolor=3Dwhite =
lang=3DEN-CA link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Rocking it in third gear works too, at least for =
TR8s<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
name=3D"_MailEndCompose"><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></a></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Fot =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Bill =
Sohl<br><b>Sent:</b> June 21, 2015 3:29 PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]; =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Fot] tr3 clutch =
stuck<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>O=
ne way that has worked for me is:<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>&=
nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>J=
ack up the car so the rear wheels can =
rotate.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>R=
un the engine in gear and&nbsp;&nbsp;with your =
foot<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>o=
n the brake and the other foot on the =
clutch,<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>h=
it the b raake ffirmly and it may then pop =
off.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>&=
nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>B=
ill Sohl, been there - done that<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid black 1.5pt;padding:0cm 0cm 0cm =
4.0pt;margin-left:3.75pt;margin-top:5.0pt;margin-right:0cm;margin-bottom:=
5.0pt'><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>-=
---- Original Message ----- <o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:#E4E4E4'><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>F=
rom:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'> =
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
title=3D"[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>T=
o:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'> =
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
title=3D"[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>S=
ent:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'> =
Sunday, June 21, 2015 2:32 PM<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>S=
ubject:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'> =
[Fot] tr3 clutch stuck<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'><=
o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>m=
y tr3 race car has been sitting for a while. when i started it, it =
wouldn't shift into gear. the clutch seems stuck to the flywheel. the =
slave cyl. piston is moving. any ideas? thanks ken =
m.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dcenter =
style=3D'text-align:center'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'><=
hr size=3D2 width=3D"100%" align=3Dcenter></span></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>_=
______________________________________________<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br><br>D=
onate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>F=
orums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Uns=
ubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]"=
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br>=
<br><o:p></o:p></span></p></blockquote></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_009E_01D0AC46.7E4D0790--

--===============4727493689305271194==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4727493689305271194==--