Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup shirt deadline

From: Bob Kramer via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 18:17:09 +0000

Jim,

It is looking like I won't be able to make the K Cup this year. My son Andrew is busy and I haven't been able to coerce a companion for the long tows. I don't want to do it alone. So please take Bob and Andrew Kramer's name off the participant list for the shirts. If something changes I'll be OK without a shirt. 
Thanks

Bob Kramer
[email-masked]

---- "J.C. Hassall via Fot" <[email-masked]> wrote: 
> Ok, one last spam-o-gram: the deadline for ordering shirts is next Tuesday
> (1 APR).  If you intend to buy a shirt or BBQ dinner, pls email me before
> that date so I can include you in the order.  Checks received after 1 APR
> for which I have not received an email will be returned.
> 
> I sent a note to all FOT I have listed as drivers, requesting confirmation
> of the way I have your name listed.  Please respond if you haven't already.
> 
> tnx
> 
> jim

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive