Subject: [Fot] altinator

From: Robert Dardano via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 21:55:11 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1682804214537065468==
	boundary="----=_Part_9151525_1782104010.1429653311872"

------=_Part_9151525_1782104010.1429653311872
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I want to thank=C2=A0everyone for the feed back=C2=A0re=C2=A0the igition li=
ght. I=C2=A0 found a spare in the basement it works fine.I am not sure the =
reason for the light=C2=A0=C2=A0 Thanks Rob=20

------=_Part_9151525_1782104010.1429653311872
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="font-family: Courier; font-size: 24pt; color: #000000"><DIV><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: small" data-mce-style="font-size: small;">I want to thank&nbsp;everyone for the feed back&nbsp;re&nbsp;the igition light. I&nbsp; found a spare in the basement it works fine.I am not sure the reason for the light&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks Rob</SPAN></DIV></div></body></html>
------=_Part_9151525_1782104010.1429653311872--

--===============1682804214537065468==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1682804214537065468==--