Subject: [Fot] FW: Notes from my dungeon

From: "Barr, Scott via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:29:42 +0000

--===============4776963463194038365==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA50B9B93ABSVREXCH02mccart_"

--_000_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA50B9B93ABSVREXCH02mccart_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA50B9B93ABSVREXCH02mccart_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_84F56CFCC31FAC48AE160008ADDECFA50B9B93ABSVREXCH02mccart_--

--===============4776963463194038365==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4776963463194038365==--

---

From: "Barr, Scott via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:34:43 +0000

Knowing that the list will have a problem with all the formatting, cool photos and stuff in old BS's e-mail missive, here's the bit on the advertising in the latest book...

ADVERTISERS: Hey, if you'd like to reach out to a focused, educated, knowledgeable, mostly well-to-do (read: cash-in-hand) petrol-head audience (plus a couple high school English classes, a bunch of library collections and a few book clubs that took some bad advice somewhere along the line) with an ad that will last damn near forever and get picked up and passed around to friends long after those monthly magazines are tied up in bundles and tossed in the trash bin,  HAVE I GOT A DEAL FOR YOU!!!   Ad rates are competitive (slightly less, even) than similar-audience monthly magazines and, unlike those monthly magazines, they'll last until the middle of a nuclear winter or till the blessed sun fizzles down to a cinder. Call (708) 383-7203 during regular office hours (I might actually be there) or e-mail me at [email-masked] for more details than you probably want to know.

INDIVIDUAL SPONSORS: Okay, it's two-hunnert-and-fifty bucks American. And all you get for that is your name (or the name of a special friend, spouse, loved one, racing buddy, crew chief, client, customer, deserving deceased individual or favorite bail bondsman) listed until the end of time (or, as above, until the sun fizzles out) on the sponsor page in the book. Plus one of the nifty, exclusive, leather-bound, coffee-table-quality sponsor/advertiser special editions, a regular "beater" copy to actually read and a classy "200mph STEAMROLLER Sponsor/Sucker" embroidered polo shirt that you will be proud to own but embarrassed to wear.
We've made it real easy, too. Just CLICK HERE and you're in!

CAR CLUBS (or any other kind of clubs...we're not fussy) & non-profits: You can do a business card-sized full-color ad for your group for $300, and you can also get fancy discounts on bigger ads if you really want to show off.

From: BS Levy at Think Fast Ink [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 7:49 PM
To: Barr, Scott
Subject: Notes from my dungeon

This email was sent to [email-masked] by [email-masked] |   
Update Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

Think Fast Ink | 1010 Lake Street | Oak Park | IL | 60301

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "J.C. Hassall via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:11:21 -0400

--===============1307556358590570159==

--001a11342e0a7301f80513a33b4c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

A year or so ago a few folks contributed to an "ad" memorializing Jimmy and
Lanky.  In the interim Bob Wismer passed away, so I had his picture added
to the "ad".  Here's what it looks like:

I wish Dennis and Joan DeLap were coming to Kastner Cup 2015 (hey Dennis,
it's not too late to sign up!), I'd like to shake their hands.

jim

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 3:34 PM, Barr, Scott via Fot <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Knowing that the list will have a problem with all the formatting, cool
> photos and stuff in old BS's e-mail missive, here's the bit on the
> advertising in the latest book...
>
> ADVERTISERS: Hey, if you'd like to reach out to a focused, educated,
> knowledgeable, mostly well-to-do (read: cash-in-hand) petrol-head audienc=
e
> (plus a couple high school English classes, a bunch of library collection=
s
> and a few book clubs that took some bad advice somewhere along the line)
> with an ad that will last damn near forever and get picked up and passed
> around to friends long after those monthly magazines are tied up in bundl=
es
> and tossed in the trash bin,  HAVE I GOT A DEAL FOR YOU!!!   Ad rates are
> competitive (slightly less, even) than similar-audience monthly magazines
> and, unlike those monthly magazines, they'll last until the middle of a
> nuclear winter or till the blessed sun fizzles down to a cinder. Call (70=
8)
> 383-7203 during regular office hours (I might actually be there) or
> e-mail me at [email-masked] for more details than you probably
> want to know.
>
> INDIVIDUAL SPONSORS: Okay, it's two-hunnert-and-fifty bucks American. And
> all you get for that is your name (or the name of a special friend, spous=
e,
> loved one, racing buddy, crew chief, client, customer, deserving deceased
> individual or favorite bail bondsman) listed until the end of time (or, a=
s
> above, until the sun fizzles out) on the sponsor page in the book. Plus o=
ne
> of the nifty, exclusive, leather-bound, coffee-table-quality
> sponsor/advertiser special editions, a regular "beater" copy to actually
> read and a classy "200mph STEAMROLLER Sponsor/Sucker" embroidered polo
> shirt that you will be proud to own but embarrassed to wear.
> CAR CLUBS (or any other kind of clubs...we're not fussy) & non-profits:
> You can do a business card-sized full-color ad for your group for $300, a=
nd
> you can also get fancy discounts on bigger ads if you really want to show
> off.
>
>
>
>
> Update Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe=E2=84=
=A2 |
> Privacy Policy.
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>
>

--001a11342e0a7301f80513a33b4c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">A year or so ago a few folks contributed to an &quot;ad&qu=
ot; memorializing Jimmy and Lanky.=C2=A0 In the interim Bob Wismer passed a=
way, so I had his picture added to the &quot;ad&quot;.=C2=A0 Here&#39;s wha=
t it looks like:<div><br></div><div><img src=3D"https://mail.google.com/mai=
l/u/0/?ui=3D2&amp;ik=3Db1bf34d454&amp;view=3Dfimg&amp;th=3D14a39fad2070e255=
&amp;attid=3D0.1&amp;disp=3Dinline&amp;safe=3D1&amp;attbid=3DANGjdJ96erLs_n=
FZ90mSQKBanrzMa0ADCkC0WkO7R5XNL7WMoobFjluPtxOs8-J-9ysRlnFBesMhNIy1162OPQbNS=
XXVMYyFffRxV7XknyWr9ymPR3Wk7tPUg-v8rYM&amp;ats=3D1428966084953&amp;rm=3D14a=
39fad2070e255&amp;zw&amp;sz=3Dw1342-h547" alt=3D"Displaying Attachment-1.pn=
g"><br></div><div><br></div><div>I wish Dennis and Joan DeLap were coming t=
o Kastner Cup 2015 (hey Dennis, it&#39;s not too late to sign up!), I&#39;d=
 like to shake their hands.</div><div><br></div><div>jim</div></div><div cl=
ass=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at =
3:34 PM, Barr, Scott via Fot <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@au=
tox.team.net" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br=
><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1=
px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Knowing that the list will have a problem w=
ith all the formatting, cool photos and stuff in old BS&#39;s e-mail missiv=
e, here&#39;s the bit on the advertising in the latest book...<br>
<br>
ADVERTISERS: Hey, if you&#39;d like to reach out to a focused, educated, kn=
owledgeable, mostly well-to-do (read: cash-in-hand) petrol-head audience (p=
lus a couple high school English classes, a bunch of library collections an=
d a few book clubs that took some bad advice somewhere along the line) with=
 an ad that will last damn near forever and get picked up and passed around=
 to friends long after those monthly magazines are tied up in bundles and t=
ossed in the trash bin,=C2=A0 HAVE I GOT A DEAL FOR YOU!!!=C2=A0 =C2=A0Ad r=
ates are competitive (slightly less, even) than similar-audience monthly ma=
gazines and, unlike those monthly magazines, they&#39;ll last until the mid=
dle of a nuclear winter or till the blessed sun fizzles down to a cinder. C=
all <a href=3D"tel:%28708%29%20383-7203" value=3D"+17083837203">(708) 383-7=
203</a> during regular office hours (I might actually be there) or e-mail m=
e at <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</=
a> for more details than you probably want to know.<br>
<br>
INDIVIDUAL SPONSORS: Okay, it&#39;s two-hunnert-and-fifty bucks American. A=
nd all you get for that is your name (or the name of a special friend, spou=
se, loved one, racing buddy, crew chief, client, customer, deserving deceas=
ed individual or favorite bail bondsman) listed until the end of time (or, =
as above, until the sun fizzles out) on the sponsor page in the book. Plus =
one of the nifty, exclusive, leather-bound, coffee-table-quality sponsor/ad=
vertiser special editions, a regular &quot;beater&quot; copy to actually re=
ad and a classy &quot;200mph STEAMROLLER Sponsor/Sucker&quot; embroidered p=
olo shirt that you will be proud to own but embarrassed to wear.<br>
We&#39;ve made it real easy, too. Just CLICK HERE and you&#39;re in!<br>
<br>
CAR CLUBS (or any other kind of clubs...we&#39;re not fussy) &amp; non-prof=
its: You can do a business card-sized full-color ad for your group for $300=
, and you can also get fancy discounts on bigger ads if you really want to =
show off.<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
From: BS Levy at Think Fast Ink [mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:thinkfast@mindspr=
ing.com">[email-masked]</a>]<br>
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 7:49 PM<br>
To: Barr, Scott<br>
Subject: Notes from my dungeon<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
=C2=A0<br>
<br>
<br>
This email was sent to <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">sbarr@mccar=
ty-law.com</a> by <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">thinkfast@min=
dspring.com</a> | =C2=A0<br>
Update Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe=E2=84=A2 =
| Privacy Policy.<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
Think Fast Ink | 1010 Lake Street | Oak Park | IL | 60301<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com" target=3D"_blank">http://www.fot-raci=
ng.com</a><br>
<br>
//www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www=
.team.net/forums</a><br>
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/f=
ot/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div><br></div>

--001a11342e0a7301f80513a33b4c--

--===============1307556358590570159==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1307556358590570159==--