Subject: [Fot] Dual oil filters

From: Russell Pierce via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 11:51:32 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2998371461583670024==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0067_01D07129.3154C020"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0067_01D07129.3154C020
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0068_01D07129.3154E730"

------=_NextPart_001_0068_01D07129.3154E730
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Can anyone tell me if adding dual oil filters will require an upgraded oil
pump on a GT6 engine? Building the Macau/ Kastner Tribute car and trying to
replicate the engine. The original Macau ran dual oil filters so we are
setting ours up the same. 

The question has come up about using two filters may slow down the flow of
oil and need a higher velocity pump to compensate for the extra filter and
lines. 

Can anyone weigh in on this please?

Thanks, Russ Pierce

Russell A. Pierce

Wealth Advisor/ Retirement Consultant

LPL Financial 314 Corder Road

Warner Robins, GA 31088

(478) 225-6750

(478) 225-6740 fax

Securities offered through LPL Financial

Member FINRA/SIPC

Notice Regarding entry of orders: 

Do not place orders to buy or sell securities via email or voicemail. 

This and all other time sensitive requests should be placed directly with
your LPL Representative at (478)-225-6750.

------=_NextPart_001_0068_01D07129.3154E730
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Can anyone =
tell me if adding dual oil filters will require an upgraded oil pump on =
a GT6 engine? Building the Macau/ Kastner Tribute car and trying to =
replicate the engine. The original Macau ran dual oil filters so we are =
setting ours up the same. <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The =
question has come up about using two filters may slow down the flow of =
oil and need a higher velocity pump to compensate for the extra filter =
and lines. <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Can anyone weigh in on =
this please?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks, Russ Pierce<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><img =
width=3D179 height=3D99 id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]" =
alt=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Russell A. Pierce<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Wealth Advisor/ Retirement Consultant<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>LPL Financial 314 Corder Road<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Warner Robins, GA 31088<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>(478) 225-6750<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>(478) 225-6740 fax<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Securities offered through LPL =
Financial<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Member =
FINRA/SIPC<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Notice Regarding entry =
of orders</b>: <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Do not place orders =
to buy or sell securities via email or voicemail. <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>This and all other time sensitive requests should be =
placed directly with your LPL Representative at =
(478)-225-6750.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0068_01D07129.3154E730--

------=_NextPart_000_0067_01D07129.3154C020
	name="image001.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0067_01D07129.3154C020--

--===============2998371461583670024==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2998371461583670024==--