Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2015 Racing Film

From: John via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 17:46:26 +0000

--===============2083890864223834080==
	boundary="_6aa131b7-b588-4def-bff3-1e05fc1fbc51_"

--_6aa131b7-b588-4def-bff3-1e05fc1fbc51_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

We're flying over to record all the action at the Kastner Cup next month wi=
th the intention of producing a similar racing documentary to "Triumph At T=
he Nurburgring" which many of you will have seen last year.  I've been talk=
ing to Joe=2C Shawn and Scott for some time about what we hope to achieve a=
nd to make it a reality it will be necessary to have several competitors le=
t me have a copy of their in-car camera videos.  Perhaps then we will be ab=
le to cover every piece of action out on track as we cut from one camera to=
 another.  We will have a couple of cameras in prime locations trackside so=
 all together it should make for something pretty special.  So it's up to y=
ou chaps - please help us make this happen.

For those that haven't seen any of the Nurburgring DVD=2C or even heard of =
it you'll get an idea from the attached preview - https://www.youtube.com/w=
atch?v=3Dci-hDRBRpO0
We had a fabulous time making that one=2C even going back to the track at 1=
am with Chris Marx to meet the welder who had come half way across the coun=
try in an attempt to get the TR8 onto the starting grid.  No sleep that nig=
ht!  Hard to believe it was a year ago next month.

John Clancy
www.triumphdvd.co.uk
 		 	   		  =

--_6aa131b7-b588-4def-bff3-1e05fc1fbc51_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>We're flying over to record all =
the action at the Kastner Cup next month with the intention of producing a =
similar racing documentary to "Triumph At The Nurburgring" which many of yo=
u will have seen last year.&nbsp=3B I've been talking to Joe=2C Shawn and S=
cott for some time about what we hope to achieve and to make it a reality i=
t will be necessary to have several competitors let me have a copy of their=
 in-car camera videos.&nbsp=3B Perhaps then we will be able to cover every =
piece of action out on track as we cut from one camera to another.&nbsp=3B =
We will have a couple of cameras in prime locations trackside so all togeth=
er it should make for something pretty special.&nbsp=3B So it's up to you c=
haps - please help us make this happen.<br><br>For those that haven't seen =
any of the Nurburgring DVD=2C or even heard of it you'll get an idea from t=
he attached preview - <a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dci-hDRBR=
pO0" target=3D"_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dci-hDRBRpO0</a><br=
>We had a fabulous time making that one=2C even going back to the track at =
1am with Chris Marx to meet the welder who had come half way across the cou=
ntry in an attempt to get the TR8 onto the starting grid.&nbsp=3B No sleep =
that night!&nbsp=3B Hard to believe it was a year ago next month.<br><br>Jo=
hn Clancy<br>www.triumphdvd.co.uk<br> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_6aa131b7-b588-4def-bff3-1e05fc1fbc51_--

--===============2083890864223834080==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2083890864223834080==--