Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup - paddock - more info

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:22:51 -0400

--===============3350954226365243803==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_AC0217EC-B022-487C-B892-80B6DDEF6953"

--Apple-Mail=_AC0217EC-B022-487C-B892-80B6DDEF6953
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Russ Moore reminded me to pass along a few things:
Power is available, including hook-ups for motorhomes, on pedestals =
throughout the paddock. Cost for the weekend is $40, then $20 returned =
when you turn in the lock and key for a net of $20.
Fuel is available but is credit card only. All grades and leaded race =
fuel.
Oil dump on site is available.
No restrictions on tents.
There are decent showers at the track in a couple of locations.
There's a pretty good cafe for breakfast and lunch, and ice.
There's a race shop, OG Racing
Tire service at the track through Sasco Sports - 434-822-7200

From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Scott Janzen =
via Fot
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 10:02 AM
To: John Styduhar; 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup - paddock
=20
For those of you who have been to Summit Point before, here's an aerial =
view of where we will be paddocked (outlined in red).  We will probably =
end up with the entire grass area based on the current entry list.=20
Please let me know by email if your rig is bigger than a pickup truck =
and a typical 16-25' trailer.
Track will open to entrants about 5 PM on Weds evening.  Paddock spots =
are first come, first served, though if you have a bigger rig, I'll put =
you somewhere better suited for it.  If you prefer to be on pavement, =
you are on your own and I suggest being in line earlier than the gate =
opens, as I can't reserve any of that.
=20

--Apple-Mail=_AC0217EC-B022-487C-B892-80B6DDEF6953
	type="text/html";
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_A1FEC849-C967-4CF8-B71C-A1F8EC57CEAF"

--Apple-Mail=_A1FEC849-C967-4CF8-B71C-A1F8EC57CEAF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><base href=3D"x-msg://188/"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><div><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div lang=3D"EN-US" link=3D"blue" =
vlink=3D"purple"><div class=3D"WordSection1" style=3D"page: =
WordSection1; "><div style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; =
margin-left: 0in; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; "><span style=3D"font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125); ">Russ =
Moore reminded me to pass along a few things:</span></div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; =
margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; "><span style=3D"font-size: 11pt; font-family: =
Calibri, sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125); ">Power is available, =
including hook-ups for motorhomes, on pedestals throughout the paddock. =
Cost for the weekend is $40, then $20 returned when you turn in the lock =
and key for a net of $20.<o:p></o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top:=
 0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; =
font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; "><span =
style=3D"font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; color: =
rgb(31, 73, 125); ">Fuel is available but is credit card only. All =
grades and leaded race fuel.<o:p></o:p></span></div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; =
margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New =
Roman', serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, =
sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125); ">Oil dump on site is =
available.<o:p></o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0in; =
margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: =
12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125); ">No =
restrictions on tents.<o:p></o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: =
0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; =
font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; "><span =
style=3D"font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; color: =
rgb(31, 73, 125); ">There are decent showers at the track in a couple of =
locations.</span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; =
margin-left: 0in; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: =
'Times New Roman', serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: 11pt; font-family: =
Calibri, sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125); ">There's a pretty good =
cafe for breakfast and lunch, and ice.</span></div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; =
margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New =
Roman', serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, =
sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125); ">There's a race shop, OG =
Racing</span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; =
margin-left: 0in; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: =
'Times New Roman', serif; "><span style=3D"font-size: 11pt; font-family: =
Calibri, sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125); ">Tire service at the =
track through Sasco Sports - 434-822-7200</span></div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; =
margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; "><font class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
color=3D"#1f497d" face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif"><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-size: =
15px;"><br></span></font></div><div style=3D"font-family: Verdana; =
font-size: medium; "><div style=3D"border-right-style: none; =
border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: =
initial; border-color: initial; border-top-style: solid; =
border-top-color: rgb(181, 196, 223); border-top-width: 1pt; =
padding-top: 3pt; padding-right: 0in; padding-bottom: 0in; padding-left: =
0in; "><div style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-left: =
0in; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New =
Roman', serif; "><b><span style=3D"font-size: 10pt; font-family: Tahoma, =
sans-serif; ">From:</span></b><span style=3D"font-size: 10pt; =
font-family: Tahoma, sans-serif; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>Fot =
[mailto:[email-masked]]<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><b>On Behalf Of<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></b>Scott Janzen via =
Fot<br><b>Sent:</b><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>Tuesday, April 14, 2015 =
10:02 AM<br><b>To:</b><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>John Styduhar; 'Friends of =
Triumph' Triumph<br><b>Subject:</b><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>[Fot] Kastner Cup - =
paddock<o:p></o:p></span></div></div></div><div style=3D"margin-top: =
0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; =
font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; =
"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: =
0in; margin-left: 0in; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; =
font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; ">For those of you who have been =
to Summit Point before, here's an aerial view of where we will be =
paddocked (outlined in red). &nbsp;We will probably end up with the =
entire grass area based on the current entry =
list.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></div><div style=3D"font-family: Verdana; =
font-size: medium; "><div style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; =
margin-left: 0in; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: =
'Times New Roman', serif; ">Please let me know by email if your rig is =
bigger than a pickup truck and a typical 16-25' =
trailer.<o:p></o:p></div></div><div style=3D"font-family: Verdana; =
font-size: medium; "><div style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; =
margin-left: 0in; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: =
'Times New Roman', serif; ">Track will open to entrants about 5 PM on =
Weds evening. &nbsp;Paddock spots are first come, first served, though =
if you have a bigger rig, I'll put you somewhere better suited for it. =
&nbsp;If you prefer to be on pavement, you are on your own and I suggest =
being in line earlier than the gate opens, as I can't reserve any of =
that.<o:p></o:p></div><div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: =
0in; margin-left: 0in; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; =
font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; =
"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></div></div><div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0in; =
margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-size: =
12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; "><img width=3D"866" =
height=3D"967" id=3D"ab3dc357-cb72-4881-9efe-004423d71be3" =
apple-width=3D"yes" apple-height=3D"yes" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><o:p></o:p></div></div></div></=
div></div></span></div><br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_A1FEC849-C967-4CF8-B71C-A1F8EC57CEAF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image002.jpg
	name="image002.jpg"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_A1FEC849-C967-4CF8-B71C-A1F8EC57CEAF--

--Apple-Mail=_AC0217EC-B022-487C-B892-80B6DDEF6953--

--===============3350954226365243803==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3350954226365243803==--