Subject: Re: [Fot] i've updated the garage cleanout list - again

From: Aaron Johnson via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 21:20:32 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0085444246790377101==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0088_01D0762F.ACF8EE80"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0088_01D0762F.ACF8EE80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sorry it's such a long list.but if you read.lots of stock spitfire stuff,
lots of race stuff.  Make me an offer.I need to get rid of this stuff as I
might be moving to india for 2 years

all prices are best offer + Shippng to your location  - I'll use USPS where
possible

2 polymatrix Wilwood Dynalite single calipers 15b-3990d 7012B $60 each

Armstrong vintage adjustable shocks for spitfire - pretty cool and great for
that vintage car all feel good and adjust well $350

1 used spitfire stahl header $125

2 lightened stock flywheels for 1500 1 pri $125, 1 other $100

Spitfire 1500 stock clutch new - $75

Aluminum small diameter 1500 pulley's $75 each  I have a couple

Lucas and delco distributors - $20 each (some have electric ignitions)

Engine bearings - mains and rods large crank spitfire and TR6 (most are tr6
sets) most are Vandervell AE's $25 a set, some are trimetal $50

Oil Coolers (used good condition - no engine blow ups) $25 each
setrab type 17 row x 2 of them (one is setrab and one is Mocal)
setrab - 5.75 x 13 x 2 10 an - flanges are a little ugly but can be
straightened

SPA AFF extinguisher full $100 - just the bottle no fittings or pull/push
cable older but full

Phoenix halon bottle 5lb - full, mounting hardware but no lines or cable
$200

Oil filter (racing type canister) cartridge type with AN fittings

Autometer pro comp ultra lite with memory 6-10krpm #4499 - $75

(lots of other gauges both electric and mechanical, 2 5/8" and 2")

Tilton Master cylinders 5/8"(1), 716"(2) new - $30 each various plastic
reservoirs available for each

Tilton Underhung pedal set 1 pedal for brake - $100

Tilton overhung pedal set 1 pedal for brake - $100

MSD 6T $100

Accel Coil (big yellow thing)- $15

Borg Warner low pressure fuel pump - $25

inline oil filter screen type - $20 each

2 sets of 40 DCOE for spitfire 1296/1500 with manifolds one has all linkage
- $850 each set

3 ported polished 1296/1500 HS2 manifolds - $50 each

various 1.25" SU velocity stacks $25 each...some stubby, some short, 1 long
one

1 - Summit Racing Axle for spitfire $400

1 set of Mark Williams Axles for spitfire 1500 with extra set new axle
shafts - $1800

6 Magnesium Minilite rims - drilled with spitfire and midget bolt patter
$600 for the set 4" backspace - need to be refinished but no damage

3 Magnesium minilites - 4.5" backspace - excellent condition gunmetal gray

3 Magnesium minilites - 5" backspace - excellent condition gunmetal gray

3 Magnesium minilites - 3.5" backspace - excellent condition gunmetal gray

4 Magnesium minilites - 4" backspace - excellent condition gunmetal gray

4 american racing multispoke rims for spitfire 3.75" backspace - $300

> Water pump housings - $10 some painted, powder coated and cad plated
> 4 AE20139 +020 Hepolite pistons used but still great condition - $50
> Armstrong Vintage adjustable shocks full set - $400 - these are pretty
cool, built in the late 70's
> Powder coated lower a-arm set with delrin bushings - $50
> Powder coated lower a-arms no bushings - $10 each (some yellow)
> Powder coated upper a-arms - $10/pair
> 1 spun aluminum headlight cover - $25 needs to be buffed out, but not
dented
> Stock front hubs - $10 each (15 total)
> Spitfire double master cylinder mount fabbed from stock mount - $50 with
one master cyl.
> 1500 Rod and piston set less than 2 hours run time .040" - $100

> lots of stock 1500 connecting rods - $10each
> 4 american racing  13"x6" 3.75" back space 4x3.75 bolt $400
> 2 american racing 13x7" 4" backspace 4x3.75" $200
> 1 single row timing chain, cam and crank gear - less than 1 hr run time -
$35
> Spitfire gear reduction starter 2 available - recent rebuild - $150
> Spit/GT6 radius arms (use inboard suspension mounts) - $15 each
> Powder coated shock towers - both sides - $30 each
> 3 pairs spitfire suspension uprights - $20/pair
> Powder coated spitfire disc dust shields (6 or 7) - $5 each
> PRI spitfire lightened stock flywheel for stock clutch - $300 with clutch
($430 new from PRI)

> stock lightened flywheel no clutch - $225
> 2 spitfire radio center console brackets - $50 each
> 2 Spitfire rocker panels new - made in england $100/each
> 2 hub adaptors to go from 4x3.75 to 4x4.5 bolt cirlce - $25
> 12" aftermarket electric fan - $25
> 10" aftermarket electric fan - $25
> 1 new stock spitfire 1500 clutch and disc - $100
> drum brake spares kit, sprints, pins, 1 wheel cylinder, rubber components
- $25

> also have engine pieces for 1500's call me to discuss anything specific -
lots of race prepped rods for large and small crank (even enough to do a
TR6)

------=_NextPart_000_0088_01D0762F.ACF8EE80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Trebuchet MS";
	panose-1:2 11 6 3 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
span.apple-converted-space
	{mso-style-name:apple-converted-space;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Sorry it&#8217;s such a =
long list&#8230;but if you read&#8230;lots of stock spitfire stuff, lots =
of race stuff.&nbsp; Make me an offer&#8230;I need to get rid of this =
stuff as I might be moving to india for 2 years</span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F;background:#DCE1E5'>all prices are best =
offer + Shippng to your location &nbsp;- I&#8217;ll use USPS where =
possible</span><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F'><br><br><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>2 polymatrix Wilwood Dynalite single =
calipers 15b-3990d 7012B $60 each<o:p></o:p></span></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F;background:#DCE1E5'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span>=
</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Armstrong vintage =
adjustable shocks for spitfire &#8211; pretty cool and great for that =
vintage car all feel good and adjust well $350<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>1 used spitfire stahl header =
$125<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>2 lightened stock flywheels for 1500 1 pri =
$125, 1 other $100<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>Spitfire 1500 stock clutch new - =
$75<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>Aluminum small diameter 1500 =
pulley&#8217;s $75 each&nbsp; I have a couple<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>Lucas and delco distributors - $20 each =
(some have electric ignitions)<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>Engine bearings &#8211; mains and rods =
large crank spitfire and TR6 (most are tr6 sets) most are Vandervell =
AE&#8217;s $25 a set, some are trimetal $50<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F'><br><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>Oil =
Coolers (used good condition - no engine blow ups) $25 =
each</span><br><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>setrab type 17 row x 2 =
of them (one is setrab and one is Mocal)</span><br><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>setrab - 5.75 x 13 x 2 10 an - flanges are =
a little ugly but can be straightened</span><br><br><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>SPA AFF extinguisher full $100 - just the =
bottle no fittings or pull/push cable older but full</span></span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D;background:#DCE1E5'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p=
 class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Phoenix halon bottle =
5lb &#8211; full, mounting hardware but no lines or cable =
$200<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F'><br><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>Oil =
filter (racing type canister) cartridge type with AN =
fittings</span><br><br><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>Autometer pro =
comp ultra lite with memory 6-10krpm #4499 - $75</span></span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D;background:#DCE1E5'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p=
 class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>(lots of other gauges =
both electric and mechanical, 2 5/8&#8221; and =
2&#8221;)<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F'><br><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>Tilton Master cylinders 5/8&quot;(1), =
716&quot;(2) new - $30 each various plastic reservoirs available for =
each</span><br><br><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>Tilton Underhung =
pedal set 1 pedal for brake - $100</span><br><br><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>Tilton overhung pedal set 1 pedal for brake =
- $100</span><br><br><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>MSD 6T =
$1</span></span><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D;background:#DCE1E5'>0</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F;background:#DCE1E5'>0</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F'><br><br><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>Accel Coil (big yellow thing)- =
$15</span><br><br><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>Borg Warner low =
pressure fuel pump - $25</span><br><br><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>inline oil filter screen type - $20 =
each</span><br><br><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>2 sets of 40 DCOE =
for spitfire 1296/1500 with manifolds one has all linkage - $850 each =
set</span><br><br><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>3 ported polished =
1296/1500 HS2 manifolds - $50 each</span><br><br><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>various 1.25&quot; SU velocity stacks $25 =
each...some stubby, some short, 1 long one</span><br><br><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>1 - Summit Racing Axle for spitfire =
$400</span><br><br><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>1 set of Mark =
Williams Axles for spitfire 1500 with extra set new axle shafts - =
$1800</span><br><br><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>6 Magnesium =
Minilite rims - drilled with spitfire and midget bolt patter $600 for =
the set 4&quot; backspace - need to be refinished but no =
damage</span></span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#1F497D;background:#DCE1E5'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p=
 class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>3 Magnesium minilites =
&#8211; 4.5&#8221; backspace &#8211; excellent condition gunmetal =
gray<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>3 Magnesium minilites &#8211; 5&#8221; backspace =
&#8211; excellent condition gunmetal gray<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>3 Magnesium minilites =
&#8211; 3.5&#8221; backspace &#8211; excellent condition gunmetal =
gray<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>4 Magnesium minilites &#8211; 4&#8221; backspace =
&#8211; excellent condition gunmetal gray<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F;background:#DCE1E5'>4 american racing =
multispoke rims for spitfire 3.75&quot; backspace - =
$300<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F;background:#DCE1E5'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span>=
</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>&gt; Water pump =
housings - $10 some painted, powder coated and cad plated<br>&gt; 4 =
AE20139 +020 Hepolite pistons used but still great condition - =
$50<br><b>&gt; Armstrong Vintage adjustable shocks full set - $400</b> =
&#8211; these are pretty cool, built in the late 70&#8217;s<br>&gt; =
Powder coated lower a-arm set with delrin bushings - $50<br>&gt; Powder =
coated lower a-arms no bushings - $10 each (some yellow)<br>&gt; Powder =
coated upper a-arms - $10/pair<br>&gt; 1 spun aluminum headlight cover - =
$25 needs to be buffed out, but not dented<br>&gt; Stock front hubs - =
$10 each (15 total)<br>&gt; Spitfire double master cylinder mount fabbed =
from stock mount - $50 with one master cyl.<br>&gt; 1500 Rod and piston =
set less than 2 hours run time .040&quot; - $100<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>&gt; lots of =
stock 1500 connecting rods - $10each<br>&gt; 4 american racing&nbsp; =
13&quot;x6&quot; 3.75&quot; back space 4x3.75 bolt $400<br>&gt; 2 =
american racing 13x7&quot; 4&quot; backspace 4x3.75&quot; $200<br>&gt; 1 =
single row timing chain, cam and crank gear - less than 1 hr run time - =
$35<br>&gt; Spitfire gear reduction starter</span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'> 2 =
available</span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'> - recent =
rebuild - $150<br>&gt; Spit/GT6 radius arms (use inboard suspension =
mounts) - $15 each<br>&gt; Powder coated shock towers - both sides - $30 =
each<br>&gt; 3 pairs spitfire suspension uprights - $20/pair<br>&gt; =
Powder coated spitfire disc dust shields (6 or 7) - $5 each<br>&gt; PRI =
spitfire lightened stock flywheel for stock clutch - $300 with clutch =
($430 new from PRI)<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>&gt; stock =
lightened flywheel no clutch - $225<br>&gt; 2 spitfire radio center =
console brackets - $50 each<br>&gt; 2 Spitfire rocker panels new - made =
in england $100/each<br>&gt; 2 hub adaptors to go from 4x3.75 to 4x4.5 =
bolt cirlce - $25<br>&gt; 12&quot; aftermarket electric fan - =
$25<br>&gt; 10&quot; aftermarket electric fan - $25<br>&gt; 1 new stock =
spitfire 1500 clutch and disc - $100<br>&gt; drum brake spares kit, =
sprints, pins, 1 wheel cylinder, rubber components - $</span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>25</span><span=
 =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p></o:p></spa=
n></p><p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>&gt; also have =
engine pieces for 1500's call me to discuss anything specific =
-</span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>&nbsp; lots =
of race prepped rods for large and small crank (even enough to do a =
TR6)</span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'><br><br></span><=
o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0088_01D0762F.ACF8EE80--

--===============0085444246790377101==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0085444246790377101==--