Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 98, Issue 95: VR1 oil

From: George Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 16:05:20 -0400 03, 2014) at 04/15/2015 16:05:29

--===============3954809466088190768==
	Boundary="0__=0ABBF4BBDFFE90338f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF4BBDFFE9033"
Content-Disposition: inline

--0__=0ABBF4BBDFFE90338f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF4BBDFFE9033
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

Just an FYI, I'm a fan of VR1 as well and Advanced Auto Parts usually r=
uns
a spring sale on the 20W50 and straight 50 weights, store stock only
because I tried to order a few cases. I can normally get 20 quarts of e=
ach
weight if I hit the ones close to me.

mike h
=

--0__=0ABBF4BBDFFE90338f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF4BBDFFE9033
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body>
<p><font size=3D"2" face=3D"sans-serif">Just an FYI, I'm a fan of VR1 a=
s well and Advanced Auto Parts usually runs a spring sale on the 20W50 =
and straight 50 weights, store stock only because I tried to order a fe=
w cases. I can normally get 20 quarts of each weight if I hit the ones =
close to me.</font><br>
<br>
<font size=3D"2" face=3D"sans-serif">mike h</font><br>
<br>
</body></html>=

--0__=0ABBF4BBDFFE90338f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF4BBDFFE9033--

--===============3954809466088190768==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3954809466088190768==--