Subject: [Fot] Spitfire Mk 1-3 Valance needed

From: Spitfire Racing via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 14:18:40 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3211781295735229984==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0101_01D07206.E9C7CCA0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0101_01D07206.E9C7CCA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

This is for a friends race car project that I'm trying to get done for
Summit Point so he can attend the school and his first race.

Doesn't need to be virgin, patina is fine.

Anyone out there able to help this new racer?

Thanks

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49

------=_NextPart_000_0101_01D07206.E9C7CCA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>This is =
for a friends race car project that I&#8217;m trying to get done for =
Summit Point so he can attend the school and his first =
race.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Doesn&#8217;t need to be =
virgin, patina is fine.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Anyone out =
there able to help this new racer?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Russ =
Moore<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Spitfire =
#49<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0101_01D07206.E9C7CCA0--

--===============3211781295735229984==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3211781295735229984==--