Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Tire Rules

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 10:53:56 -0400

--===============6636027236366040622==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_88725D64-09A7-426C-B2AD-A6100C929FFB"

--Apple-Mail=_88725D64-09A7-426C-B2AD-A6100C929FFB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

Vintage Racer Group (the weekend sponsor) just reiterated its tire =
rules:

>> We will strictly enforce VRG Tire Rules and fuel cell requirements. =
Full racing slicks and =93cheater=94 type DOT slicks with two single =
groves are prohibited for vintage racecars. Eligibility questions should =
be directed to the Event Chairs.

So, that means no Hoosier R7s, among others.  VRG generally adheres to =
SVRA tire rules if you want to look at the list of approved tires.  =
Don't want anyone to be surprised when they show up with slicks.  You =
can plead your case with the event chair, Jim Karamanis, if you want:  =
[email-masked]

Sasco Sports (434) 822-7200) is a vintage race support company that will =
be at the event.  They will bring tires, and mount and balance at the =
track if you pre-order from them.  I've found their prices to be fair. =20=

--Apple-Mail=_88725D64-09A7-426C-B2AD-A6100C929FFB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
">Vintage Racer Group (the weekend sponsor) just reiterated its tire =
rules:<div><br><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div><table cellspacing=3D"0" =
cellpadding=3D"0" border=3D"0"><tbody><tr><td valign=3D"top"><div =
id=3D"yahoo__original_message" class=3D"yQTDBase"><blockquote =
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0.8ex; border-left-width: 1px; border-left-color: rgb(204, =
204, 204); border-left-style: solid; padding-left: 1ex; position: =
static; z-index: auto; "><div class=3D"yQTDBase yqt7043776514" =
id=3D"yqt93767"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div><div id=3D"ygrp-mlmsg"><div=
 id=3D"ygrp-msg"><div id=3D"ygrp-text"><div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: =
HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue Light', 'Helvetica Neue', =
Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif; font-size: 16px; =
position: static; z-index: auto; "><div dir=3D"ltr" =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1428149286409_60648"><span class=3D"" =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1428149286409_60686" style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica =
Neue', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif; =
font-size: 13px; ">We will strictly enforce VRG Tire Rules and fuel cell =
requirements. Full racing slicks and =93cheater=94 type DOT slicks with =
two single groves are prohibited for vintage racecars. Eligibility =
questions should be directed to the Event =
Chairs.</span></div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote></div></blo=
ckquote></div></td></tr></tbody></table></div></blockquote><div><br></div>=
<div>So, that means no Hoosier R7s, among others. &nbsp;VRG generally =
adheres to SVRA tire rules if you want to look at the list of approved =
tires. &nbsp;Don't want anyone to be surprised when they show up with =
slicks. &nbsp;You can plead your case with the event chair, Jim =
Karamanis, if you want: &nbsp;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></div><div><br></=
div><div>Sasco Sports <span style=3D"color: rgb(34, 34, 34); =
font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: 16px; orphans: auto; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: nowrap; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, =
255); display: inline !important; float: none;">(434) =
822-7200)</span>&nbsp;is a vintage race support company that will be at =
the event. &nbsp;They will bring tires, and mount and balance at the =
track if you pre-order from them. &nbsp;I've found their prices to be =
fair. &nbsp;</div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_88725D64-09A7-426C-B2AD-A6100C929FFB--

--===============6636027236366040622==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6636027236366040622==--