Subject: [Fot] Sonoma Qualifying Race Group 1 and 2

From: Dave Hogye via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 21:20:39 -0700

--===============8212065087240615041==

--Apple-Mail-10--120726293
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Friends,
Here is the qualifying race video.
I qualified right in the middle of the pack, 23rd of 46.
I finished the Sunday morning race in 14th from 23rd on the grid and in =
the feature race, I finished 18th from 23rd on the grid of 45 cars.

I'll publish the race vids soon.
Thanks for watching,
Dave H.
#63 TR3=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DqpHwa7mT9-A

--Apple-Mail-10--120726293
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><base href=3D"data:"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><base href=3D"data:"><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; =
">Friends,</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
color: black; text-align: left; ">Here is the qualifying race =
video.</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
color: black; text-align: left; ">I qualified right in the middle of the =
pack, 23rd of 46.</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">I finished the Sunday morning =
race in 14th from 23rd on the grid and in the feature race, I finished =
18th from 23rd on the grid of 45 cars.</div><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; =
"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
color: black; text-align: left; ">I'll publish the race vids =
soon.</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: =
black; text-align: left; ">Thanks for watching,</div><div =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; =
text-align: left; ">Dave H.</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">#63 =
TR3&nbsp;</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
color: black; text-align: left; "><br></div><a =
href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DqpHwa7mT9-A">https://www.youtube=
.com/watch?v=3DqpHwa7mT9-A</a><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; "><br =
class=3D"webkit-block-placeholder"></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-10--120726293--

--===============8212065087240615041==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8212065087240615041==--