Subject: [Fot] Oak Tree turn at VIR

From: "J.C. Hassall via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 18:21:17 -0400

--===============8987289404521958139==

--089e0158ad52f688f90512d95d78

I just saw on the local news that 10+ years ago a kid gathered some acorns
from the famous oak tree.  Fast forward to today: a ceremony was held to
plant an "offspring" of that tree at the namesake turn.  The track made a
plaque from a section of the old tree which  will be on display next to the
new tree.

jim

--089e0158ad52f688f90512d95d78
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I just saw on the local news that 10+ years ago a kid gath=
ered some acorns from the famous oak tree.=C2=A0 Fast forward to today: a c=
eremony was held to plant an &quot;offspring&quot; of that tree at the name=
sake turn.=C2=A0 The track made a plaque from a section of the old tree whi=
ch =C2=A0will be on display next to the new tree.<div><br></div><div>jim</d=
iv></div>

--089e0158ad52f688f90512d95d78--

--===============8987289404521958139==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8987289404521958139==--