Subject: [Fot] car for sale

From: Bill Tobin via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:56:06 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6405240061631050865==
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01F4_01D076A9.FD84BDF0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_01F4_01D076A9.FD84BDF0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Gang, a friend near Erie, PA has a '60 (I think) TR3A for sale. Red =
with white interior.
It looks like a pretty decent car.
Asking 6,000.
If you have any interest I can put you in contact with the owners. Or =
forward photos to your e-mail.
NFI
Thanks, Bill
------=_NextPart_000_01F4_01D076A9.FD84BDF0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Hi Gang, a friend near Erie, PA has a =
'60 (I=20
think)&nbsp;TR3A for sale. Red with white interior.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>It looks like a pretty decent =
car.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Asking 6,000.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>If you have any interest I can put you =
in contact=20
with the owners. Or forward photos to your e-mail.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>NFI</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Thanks, Bill</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01F4_01D076A9.FD84BDF0--

--===============6405240061631050865==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6405240061631050865==--