Subject: [Fot] David Love Memorial Sunday Practice Race video

From: Dave Hogye via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 11:31:12 -0700

--===============6572620620369597565==

--Apple-Mail-12-189506755
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Hello Friends,
Here is a link to the practice race.
I finished 14 of 45 and 6th in class. =20
It was a beautiful weekend of racing at Sonoma (Sears Point) Raceway.
I have a lot to learn.  The car is performing well and it was exciting =
and close racing for me.

Thanks for watching,
Dave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DJBc-lfXItb0

--Apple-Mail-12-189506755
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><base href=3D"data:"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><base href=3D"data:"><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">Hello =
Friends,</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
color: black; text-align: left; ">Here is a link to the practice =
race.</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: =
black; text-align: left; ">I finished 14 of 45 and 6th in class. =
&nbsp;</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
color: black; text-align: left; ">It was a beautiful weekend of racing =
at Sonoma (Sears Point) Raceway.</div><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">I have a =
lot to learn. &nbsp;The car is performing well and it was exciting and =
close racing for me.</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; "><br></div><div =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; =
text-align: left; ">Thanks for watching,</div><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; =
">Dave</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
color: black; text-align: left; "><br></div><a =
href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DJBc-lfXItb0">https://www.youtube=
.com/watch?v=3DJBc-lfXItb0</a><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; "><br =
class=3D"webkit-block-placeholder"></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-12-189506755--

--===============6572620620369597565==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6572620620369597565==--