Subject: Re: [Fot] Spark Plugs

From: "Robert M. Lang via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 14:51:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I've been using Accel 114's for the last ten or 15 years, they seem to 
work fine. I have a collection of different temp range plugs from Accel 
all the way from 113 through 117. I've never taken the time to play on the 
dyno to see if there's any difference changing heat range. I know = "my 
bad". I've never had a plug fail despite the amount of internet detritus 
regarding the quality of this brand.

In any case I was thinking about switching to NGK. My TR6 motor is 12:1, 
Webers, cam (street duration Isky Z19), header, etc. Ignition is Mallory / 
Pertronix.

Would the NGK BP6ES or BP7ES be a better choice?

Regards,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive