Subject: Re: [Fot] Fw: Best spectator vintage event

From: MadMarx via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 14:15:56 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============8534719193357283419==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0004_01D06C86.5FECDB40"
Content-Language: de

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D06C86.5FECDB40
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

http://www.vintageracerules.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number=
/58
0/filename/Danica.JPG

=20

=20

=20

Von: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] Im Auftrag von Bill Tobin =
via
Fot
Gesendet: Dienstag, 31. M=E4rz 2015 22:01
An: marty; Brian Schirano; FOT
Betreff: Re: [Fot] Fw: Best spectator vintage event

=20

C'mon Marty, it's the hardware store and you know it!

Besides Janet Guthrie, your wife is pretty classy too. That, and she =
feeds
me every now and then!=20

Bill

----- Original Message -----=20

Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 12:43 PM

Subject: RE: [Fot] Fw: Best spectator vintage event

=20

Yup, I always try and paddock next to Bill because he is such a chick
magnet, just never know what you will get to see.  Well that and his
traveling hardware store that seems to save my rear at every event!  :)
=20
Marty
=20

  _____ =20

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:59:43 +0000
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; =
[email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fw: Best spectator vintage event
From: [email-masked]

Bill Tobin - Always the classy guy and gentleman....  around the ladies =
*:)
happy <https://s.yimg.com/ok/u/assets/img/emoticons/emo1.gif>=20

=20

Brian Schirano
585-305-0349 Cell=20

=20

  _____ =20

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D06C86.5FECDB40
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word =
12 (filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Verdana;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Sprechblasentext Zchn";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.E-MailFormatvorlage18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
span.SprechblasentextZchn
	{mso-style-name:"Sprechblasentext Zchn";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:Sprechblasentext;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 2.0cm 70.85pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body bgcolor=3Dwhite lang=3DDE =
link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><a =
href=3D"http://www.vintageracerules.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/downloa=
d/Number/580/filename/Danica.JPG">http://www.vintageracerules.com/forums/=
ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/580/filename/Danica.JPG</a><o:p></o:p>=
</span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>Von:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>Im Auftrag von </b>Bill Tobin =
via Fot<br><b>Gesendet:</b> Dienstag, 31. M=E4rz 2015 =
22:01<br><b>An:</b> marty; Brian Schirano; FOT<br><b>Betreff:</b> Re: =
[Fot] Fw: Best spectator vintage =
event<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>C'mon Marty, =
it's the hardware store and you know it!</span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div>=
<div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Besides =
Janet Guthrie, your wife is pretty classy too.&nbsp;That, and she feeds =
me&nbsp;every now and then!&nbsp;</span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div>=
<div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Bill</span><s=
pan =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div>=
<blockquote style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid black =
1.5pt;padding:0cm 0cm 0cm =
4.0pt;margin-left:3.75pt;margin-top:5.0pt;margin-right:0cm;margin-bottom:=
5.0pt'><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>----- =
Original Message ----- <o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:#E4E4E4'><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'> <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
title=3D"[email-masked]">marty</a> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>To:</span></b=
><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'> <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" title=3D"[email-masked]">Brian =
Schirano</a> ; <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
title=3D"[email-masked]">Bill Tobin</a> ; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" title=3D"[email-masked]">FOT</a> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Sent:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'> =
Tuesday, March 31, 2015 12:43 PM<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Subject:</spa=
n></b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'> =
RE: [Fot] Fw: Best spectator vintage =
event<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>=
</div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>Yup, I always try and =
paddock next to Bill because he is such a chick magnet, just never know =
what you will get to see.&nbsp; Well that and his traveling hardware =
store that seems to save my rear at every event!&nbsp; =
:)<br>&nbsp;<br>Marty<br>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><div><div =
class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dcenter style=3D'text-align:center'><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'><hr size=3D2 width=3D"100%" =
align=3Dcenter id=3DstopSpelling></span></div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 =
15:59:43 +0000<br>To: <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</=
a>; <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>; =
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>CC: =
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>Subject: =
Re: [Fot] Fw: Best spectator vintage event<br>From: <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></spa=
n></p><div><div id=3D"ecxyui_3_16_0_1_1427817471742_3130"><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:white'><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:black'>Bill Tobin - =
Always the classy guy and gentleman.... &nbsp;</span><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:black'>around the =
ladies</span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:black'><img =
border=3D0 id=3D"_x0000_i1026" =
src=3D"https://s.yimg.com/ok/u/assets/img/emoticons/emo1.gif" alt=3D"*:) =
happy"></span><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:black'><o:p></o:p></s=
pan></p></div><div id=3D"ecxyui_3_16_0_1_1427817471742_3132"><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:white'><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o=
:p></span></p></div><div id=3D"ecxyui_3_16_0_1_1427817471742_3133"><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:white'><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:black'>Brian =
Schirano<br>585-305-0349 Cell&nbsp;<br></span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:black'><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"><span =
lang=3DEN-US>[email-masked]</span></a></span><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:black'><o:p></o:p></s=
pan></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:white'><span =
lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o=
:p></span></p><div id=3D"ecxyui_3_16_0_1_1427817471742_3165"><div =
id=3D"ecxyui_3_16_0_1_1427817471742_3164"><div =
id=3D"ecxyui_3_16_0_1_1427817471742_3163"><div class=3DMsoNormal =
align=3Dcenter style=3D'text-align:center;background:white'><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:black'><hr size=3D1 =
width=3D"100%" =
align=3Dcenter></span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></blockqu=
ote></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D06C86.5FECDB40--

--===============8534719193357283419==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8534719193357283419==--

---

From: michael kowalski via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 17:23:01 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8108532651103499411==
 boundary="------------000803090900050300040406"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------000803090900050300040406
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Has anybody noted that the picture for April in the SCCA calender is 
.......Janet Guthrie?

mike kowalski,
old FP spit

On 3/31/2015 7:55 AM, Bill Dentinger via Fot wrote:
> OBTW: if you follow NASCAR, Danica(n't) just tied another woman's 
> record of 5 top 10 finishes. Took her about 120 races to do it with 
> enormous money behind her.
> The other woman? Janet Guthrie, who did it in 33 races, without nearly 
> the resources or quality of equipment. Also Ms Guthrie oozes charm, 
> wit, character, class, and personality.
> I'm not doing INDY this year, but will be there, maybe helping an old 
> friend with his cars. See you there.
> Bill
> Bill...
> I could not agree more that *JANET GUTHRIE* is one Class Act!  Had she 
> had decent equipment back in the day, she'd have been a World Beater.
> Have you read her book?  I did and it's a good one.  Its name escapes 
> me right now.
> She actually attended one of our Wine & Cheese Parties at Road America 
> one time, which was a special treat for us.
> Bill Dentinger
>
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com

--------------000803090900050300040406
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Has anybody noted that the picture for
      April in the SCCA calender is .......Janet Guthrie?<br>
      <br>
      mike kowalski,<br>
      old FP spit<br>
      <br>
      <br>
      On 3/31/2015 7:55 AM, Bill Dentinger via Fot wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite"><font color="black" face="arial" size="2">
        <div> </div>
        <div style="color: black; font-family: arial,helvetica;
          font-size: 10pt;">
          <div id="AOLMsgPart_1.2_4aeb5611-1779-4de0-b953-e333524f0bfd">
            <div class="aolReplacedBody" bgcolor="#ffffff">
              <div> <font face="Arial" size="2">OBTW: if you follow
                  NASCAR, Danica(n't) just tied another woman's record
                  of 5 top 10 finishes. Took her about 120 races to do
                  it with enormous money behind her.</font> </div>
              <div> <font face="Arial" size="2">The other woman? Janet
                  Guthrie, who did it in 33 races, without nearly the
                  resources or quality of equipment. Also Ms Guthrie
                  oozes charm, wit, character, class, and personality. </font>
              </div>
              <div> <font face="Arial" size="2">I'm not doing INDY this
                  year, but will be there, maybe helping an old friend
                  with his cars. See you there.</font> </div>
              <div> <font face="Arial" size="2">Bill</font></div>
              <div> </div>
              <div><font color="black">Bill...</font></div>
              <div> </div>
              <div><font color="black">I could not agree more that <strong>JANET
                    GUTHRIE</strong> is one Class Act!  Had she had
                  decent equipment back in the day, she'd have been a
                  World Beater.</font></div>
              <div> </div>
              <div><font color="black">Have you read her book?  I did
                  and it's a good one.  Its name escapes me right now.</font></div>
              <div> </div>
              <div><font color="black">She actually attended one of our
                  Wine &amp; Cheese Parties at Road America one time,
                  which was a special treat for us.</font></div>
              <div> </div>
              <div><font color="black">Bill Dentinger</font></div>
              <div><font color="black"> </font></div>
              <font color="black"> </font>
              <blockquote style="padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 5px;
                margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; border-left-color:
                rgb(0, 0, 0); border-left-width: 2px; border-left-style:
                solid;"><font color="black"> </font>
                <div style="font: 10pt/normal arial; font-size-adjust:
                  none; font-stretch: normal;"><font color="black">
                  </font></div>
              </blockquote>
            </div>
          </div>
          <!-- end of AOLMsgPart_2_1a22c39e-1f95-4693-9d57-f5323c4758ef -->
        </div>
      </font>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-racing.com</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  
<br /><br />
<hr style='border:none; color:#909090; background-color:#B0B0B0; height: 1px; width: 99%;' />
<table style='border-collapse:collapse;border:none;'>
	<tr>
		<td style='border:none;padding:0px 15px 0px 8px'>
			<a href="http://www.avast.com/">
				<img border=0 src="http://static.avast.com/emails/avast-mail-stamp.png" alt="Avast logo" />
			</a>
		</td>
		<td>
			<p style='color:#3d4d5a; font-family:"Calibri","Verdana","Arial","Helvetica"; font-size:12pt;'>
				This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
				<br><a href="http://www.avast.com/">www.avast.com</a>
			</p>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>
<br />
</body>
</html>

--------------000803090900050300040406--

--===============8108532651103499411==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8108532651103499411==--

---

From: Bill Dentinger via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 19:06:18 -0500

--===============0039454675720344200==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-7175DCDD-C7B4-421D-BBB6-F521BE157B87
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-7175DCDD-C7B4-421D-BBB6-F521BE157B87
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I'll be damned.  That calendar hangs on the wall behind my desk.  I flipped t=
he new picture up this morning, but did not notice that distinction.  I'll l=
ook harder tomorrow morning.

Bill Dentinger

Sent from my iPad

> On Apr 1, 2015, at 6:23 PM, michael kowalski via Fot <[email-masked]> w=
rote:
>=20
> Has anybody noted that the picture for April in the SCCA calender is .....=
..Janet Guthrie?
>> OBTW: if you follow NASCAR, Danica(n't) just tied another woman's record o=
f 5 top 10 finishes. Took her about 120 races to do it with enormous money b=
ehind her.
>> The other woman? Janet Guthrie, who did it in 33 races, without nearly th=
e resources or quality of equipment. Also Ms Guthrie oozes charm, wit, chara=
cter, class, and personality.
>> I'm not doing INDY this year, but will be there, maybe helping an old fri=
end with his cars. See you there.
>> Bill
>> =20
>> Bill...
>> =20
>> I could not agree more that JANET GUTHRIE is one Class Act!  Had she had d=
ecent equipment back in the day, she'd have been a World Beater.
>> =20
>> Have you read her book?  I did and it's a good one.  Its name escapes me r=
ight now.
>> =20
>> She actually attended one of our Wine & Cheese Parties at Road America on=
e time, which was a special treat for us.
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/sm1ski@dsle=
xtreme.com
>>=20
>>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>   			 		=09
> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.=20
> www.avast.com
>=20
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/billdentin@a=
ol.com

--Apple-Mail-7175DCDD-C7B4-421D-BBB6-F521BE157B87
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto"><div>I'll be damned. &nbsp;That calendar hangs on the wall behind my desk. &nbsp;I flipped the new picture up this morning, but did not notice that distinction. &nbsp;I'll look harder tomorrow morning.</div><div><br></div><div>Bill Dentinger</div><div><br><br>Sent from my iPad</div><div><br>On Apr 1, 2015, at 6:23 PM, michael kowalski via Fot &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type="cite"><div>
  
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv="Content-Type">

    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]" type="cite"><font color="black" face="arial" size="2">
        <div>&nbsp;</div>
                  oozes charm, wit, character,&nbsp;class, and personality. </font>
              <div>&nbsp;</div>
              <div>&nbsp;</div>
                    GUTHRIE</strong> is one Class Act!&nbsp; Had she had
              <div>&nbsp;</div>
              <div><font color="black">Have you read her book?&nbsp; I did
                  and it's a good one.&nbsp; Its name escapes me right now.</font></div>
              <div>&nbsp;</div>
                  which&nbsp;was a special treat for us.</font></div>
              <div>&nbsp;</div>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  
<br><br>
<hr style="border:none; color:#909090; background-color:#B0B0B0; height: 1px; width: 99%;">
<table style="border-collapse:collapse;border:none;">
	<tbody><tr>
		<td style="border:none;padding:0px 15px 0px 8px">
			<a href="http://www.avast.com/">
				<img border="0" src="http://static.avast.com/emails/avast-mail-stamp.png" alt="Avast logo">
			</a>
		</td>
		<td>
			<p style="color:#3d4d5a; font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;Verdana&quot;,&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;Helvetica&quot;; font-size:12pt;">
				This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
				<br><a href="http://www.avast.com/">www.avast.com</a>
			</p>
		</td>
	</tr>
</tbody></table>
<br>

</div></blockquote><blockquote type="cite"><div><span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br><span></span><br><span><a href="http://www.fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-racing.com</a></span><br><span></span><br><span>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br><span>Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a></span><br><span>Forums: <a href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a></span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a></span><br><span></span><br><span></span><br></div></blockquote></body></html>
--Apple-Mail-7175DCDD-C7B4-421D-BBB6-F521BE157B87--

--===============0039454675720344200==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0039454675720344200==--