Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Shirts

From: "J.C. Hassall via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 10:53:18 -0500

--===============7459614200165022061==

--001a11c34b6c33c299051078733e

Amici,

We have less than a month before I must submit the shirt order to the
printer and we're well short of the minimum they'll print.  Please send me
your orders soon so I don't have too many sleepless nights.  You can even
send an email with your order and send money later.  And be sure to tell me
if you're a driver, so your name will go on the back.

Tnx!

jim

--001a11c34b6c33c299051078733e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Amici,<div><br></div><div>We have less than a month before=
 I must submit the shirt order to the printer and we&#39;re well short of t=
he minimum they&#39;ll print.=C2=A0 Please send me your orders soon so I do=
n&#39;t have too many sleepless nights.=C2=A0 You can even send an email wi=
th your order and send money later.=C2=A0 And be sure to tell me if you&#39=
;re a driver, so your name will go on the back.</div><div><br></div><div>Tn=
x!</div><div><br></div><div>jim</div></div>

--001a11c34b6c33c299051078733e--

--===============7459614200165022061==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7459614200165022061==--

---

From: Bob Davis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 10:27:51 +0000

XL qty 2 with driver

Bob Davis