Subject: [Fot] Triumph TR3 Charges from last to the podium! - YouTube

From: Dave Hogye via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 11:38:02 -0700

--===============1941624025674276603==

--Apple-Mail-6-695799880
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Hello Friends,
Steve Belfer performed an amazing driving exhibition during last =
Sunday's SVRA/VARA event at Willow Springs.
One of his SUs fell apart earlier in the weekend, which sent him on a =
400 mile round trip to Moss for replacement parts.
Missing qualifying, he started the race from last position.
Watch this almost unbelievable drive in his TR3.

Dave Hogye

p.s. Steve wanted me to send this link as he no longer has an email =
address connected to the FoT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D7zyqM-PZzlA

--Apple-Mail-6-695799880
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><base href=3D"data:"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><base href=3D"data:"><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">Hello =
Friends,</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
color: black; text-align: left; ">Steve Belfer performed an amazing =
driving exhibition during last Sunday's SVRA/VARA event at Willow =
Springs.</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
color: black; text-align: left; ">One of his SUs fell apart earlier in =
the weekend, which sent him on a 400 mile round trip to Moss for =
replacement parts.</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">Missing qualifying, he started =
the race from last position.</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">Watch this almost =
unbelievable drive in his TR3.</div><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; =
"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
color: black; text-align: left; ">Dave Hogye</div><div =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: black; =
text-align: left; "><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; ">p.s. Steve wanted me =
to send this link as he no longer has an email address connected to the =
FoT.</div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: =
black; text-align: left; "><br></div><a =
href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D7zyqM-PZzlA">https://www.youtube=
.com/watch?v=3D7zyqM-PZzlA</a><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: left; "><br =
class=3D"webkit-block-placeholder"></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-6-695799880--

--===============1941624025674276603==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1941624025674276603==--