Subject: [Fot] ...and another for the ranks-2nd needed

From: Spitfire Racing via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 18:20:29 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7295804867588493674==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_005B_01D06983.DF9D13B0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01D06983.DF9D13B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I would like to nominate Jeff Govert of Alexandria VA for membership in the
league of the great unwashed! Jeff has crewed for me and Donny Sopp for some
20 plus years and has also had some time behind the wheel of my Spitfire and
GT-6 at Shannonville, having undertaken two driving schools there we put on.
No stranger to the Triumph Ghetto at multiple events he is already up on the
learning curve. He is well versed with Spitfire preparation and is no
stranger to last minute engine and transmission troubleshooting and
overhauls in the wee hours or under fire. 

A number of factors kept Jeff from having a car in the past but this year
the fates were in his favor and the universe in alignment with opened
opportunities. He now has a Spitfire racer and also a well historied trailer
formerly owned by no fewer than three FOT members. The trailer and Spitfire
have undergone an overhaul and will debut at the J 500, then hopefully also
at Mosport in June.

Jeff will be attending the VRG driver school at Summit Point and will also
be entered in the Jefferson 500 driving Spitfire green #12.

Can I get a second please.

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01D06983.DF9D13B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I would =
like to nominate Jeff Govert of Alexandria VA for membership in the =
league of the great unwashed! Jeff has crewed for me and Donny Sopp for =
some 20 plus years and has also had some time behind the wheel of my =
Spitfire and GT-6 at Shannonville, having undertaken two driving schools =
there we put on. No stranger to the Triumph Ghetto at multiple events he =
is already up on the learning curve. He is well versed with Spitfire =
preparation and is no stranger to last minute engine and transmission =
troubleshooting and overhauls in the wee hours or under fire. =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>A number of factors kept Jeff from =
having a car in the past but this year the fates were in his favor and =
the universe in alignment with opened opportunities. He now has a =
Spitfire racer and also a well historied trailer formerly owned by no =
fewer than three FOT members. The trailer and Spitfire have undergone an =
overhaul and will debut at the J 500, then hopefully also at Mosport in =
June.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Jeff will be attending the VRG =
driver school at Summit Point and will also be entered in the Jefferson =
500 driving Spitfire green #12.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Can I get a =
second please.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Russ =
Moore<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Spitfire =
#49<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_005B_01D06983.DF9D13B0--

--===============7295804867588493674==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7295804867588493674==--