Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup shirt deadline

From: "J.C. Hassall via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 13:49:54 -0400

--===============7425497802289004710==

--001a11c314645e356105125ce02f

Ok, one last spam-o-gram: the deadline for ordering shirts is next Tuesday
(1 APR).  If you intend to buy a shirt or BBQ dinner, pls email me before
that date so I can include you in the order.  Checks received after 1 APR
for which I have not received an email will be returned.

I sent a note to all FOT I have listed as drivers, requesting confirmation
of the way I have your name listed.  Please respond if you haven't already.

tnx

jim

--001a11c314645e356105125ce02f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div>Ok, one last spam-o-gram: the deadline for order=
ing shirts is next Tuesday (1 APR).=C2=A0 If you intend to buy a shirt or B=
BQ dinner, pls email me before that date so I can include you in the order.=
=C2=A0 Checks received after 1 APR for which I have not received an email w=
ill be returned.<br><br></div><div>I sent a note to all FOT I have listed a=
s drivers, requesting confirmation of the way I have your name listed.=C2=
=A0 Please respond if you haven&#39;t already.<br></div><div><br></div>tnx<=
br><br></div>jim<br></div>

--001a11c314645e356105125ce02f--

--===============7425497802289004710==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7425497802289004710==--