Subject: [Fot] Synchros

From: marty via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 08:50:40 -0400

--===============5730592441077061323==
	boundary="_01cbe9d0-c041-43d1-b0dc-1374bb3d5cfe_"

--_01cbe9d0-c041-43d1-b0dc-1374bb3d5cfe_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have a GT6 transmission of unknown history. Visually it looks in really g=
ood shape internally. Am considering doing a refresh with new bearings and =
synchros. I did some reading on the archives and while most of the post are=
 from a while ago I get the impression that the synchros made now (or then =
anyhow) were of poor quality and that the original were much better and if =
you didn't need to change them it was best to leave the old one in place.  =
Thoughts?=20

=20

Thanks=2C

=20

Marty
 		 	   		  =

--_01cbe9d0-c041-43d1-b0dc-1374bb3d5cfe_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>I have a GT6 transmission of unk=
nown history. Visually it looks in really good shape internally. Am conside=
ring&nbsp=3Bdoing a refresh with new bearings and synchros. I did some read=
ing on the archives and while most of the post are from a while ago I get t=
he impression that the synchros made now (or then anyhow) were of poor qual=
ity and that the original were much better and if you didn't need to change=
 them it was best to leave&nbsp=3Bthe old one in place.&nbsp=3B Thoughts?&n=
bsp=3B<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
Thanks=2C<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
Marty<BR> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_01cbe9d0-c041-43d1-b0dc-1374bb3d5cfe_--

--===============5730592441077061323==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5730592441077061323==--