Subject: [Fot] Goodwood

From: Paul MacDonald via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 10:25:57 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7001029352535424848==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00A2_01D06553.C0774FC0"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00A2_01D06553.C0774FC0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Got this from another mail list.

Highlights from yesterday's Member's meeting
<https://grrc.goodwood.com/members-meeting-73/spectacular-73mm-highlights#1P
c8rJ24u5XjSYOs.97>
https://grrc.goodwood.com/members-meeting-73/spectacular-73mm-highlights#1Pc
8rJ24u5XjSYOs.97

------=_NextPart_000_00A2_01D06553.C0774FC0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif";mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p=
 class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times =
New Roman","serif";mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>Got this from another =
mail list.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif";mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'> <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black;ms=
o-fareast-language:EN-CA'>Highlights from yesterday&#8217;s =
Member&#8217;s meeting&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"https://grrc.goodwood.com/members-meeting-73/spectacular-73mm-hig=
hlights#1Pc8rJ24u5XjSYOs.97" =
title=3D"https://grrc.goodwood.com/members-meeting-73/spectacular-73mm-hi=
ghlights#1Pc8rJ24u5XjSYOs.97"><span =
style=3D'color:blue'>https://grrc.goodwood.com/members-meeting-73/spectac=
ular-73mm-highlights#1Pc8rJ24u5XjSYOs.97</span></a><o:p></o:p></span></p>=
<p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00A2_01D06553.C0774FC0--

--===============7001029352535424848==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7001029352535424848==--