Subject: [Fot] VIR - Wild Hare - room at the Lodge at track available

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 14:20:44 -0400

--===============6542776307257418852==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_2DB9497E-006E-4D80-A64A-63C4CC9819B4"

--Apple-Mail=_2DB9497E-006E-4D80-A64A-63C4CC9819B4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

I've got a room reserved at the Lodge at VIR, and there's no way I'm =
going to make the race weekend at this point.  Anybody want it before I =
cancel (they're otherwise booked).

I think it's about $110/night.=

--Apple-Mail=_2DB9497E-006E-4D80-A64A-63C4CC9819B4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I've got a room reserved at the Lodge at VIR, and there's no way I'm going to make the race weekend at this point. &nbsp;Anybody want it before I cancel (they're otherwise booked).<div><br></div><div>I think it's about $110/night.</div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_2DB9497E-006E-4D80-A64A-63C4CC9819B4--

--===============6542776307257418852==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6542776307257418852==--