Subject: [Fot] Spitfire Aluminum flywheel

From: Joe Curry via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 11:27:43 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1806271871092019571==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0027_01D06625.8B8F93D0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01D06625.8B8F93D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have decided to remove the aluminum flywheel from my red Spit.  I
originally installed it when the engine was in my autocross car and left it
in place when I pit the engine in my street Spit.  But the lack of weight
makes the car difficult to drive at low rpms because it has a tendency to
start bucking.  So I am replacing it with a stock steel one and offering the
aluminum one for anyone who needs it.

It is set up to use a 1500 size clutch on a Mk3 engine.  I bought it from
Ted Schumacher in 2000 and Ted says now they are selling for around $350.00.
I will entertain any reasonable offer.  Please contact me directly and I
will send photos.

Cheers,

Joe C.

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01D06625.8B8F93D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium)">
<style>
<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>

</head>

<body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple>

<div class=3DSection1>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I have decided to remove the aluminum flywheel from =
my red
Spit.&nbsp; I originally installed it when the engine was in my =
autocross car and
left it in place when I pit the engine in my street Spit.&nbsp; But the =
lack of
weight makes the car difficult to drive at low rpms because it has a =
tendency
to start bucking.&nbsp; So I am replacing it with a stock steel one and =
offering the
aluminum one for anyone who needs it.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>It is set up to use a 1500 size clutch on a Mk3 =
engine.&nbsp; I
bought it from Ted Schumacher in 2000 and Ted says now they are selling =
for
around $350.00.&nbsp; I will entertain any reasonable offer.&nbsp; =
Please contact me
directly and I will send photos.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Cheers,<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Joe C.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

</div>

</body>

</html>

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01D06625.8B8F93D0--

--===============1806271871092019571==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1806271871092019571==--