Subject: [Fot] TR4 solid axle housing up for grabs

From: "J.C. Hassall via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 10:31:42 -0400

--===============6974861006548619515==

--001a113456d42ea691051209a4b9

Amici,

I have a bare axle housing from a 1963 TR4 which I'll give to anyone who
wants it. It is in excellent shape, only some slight surface rust.  I can't
bring myself to take it to a steel recycle facility, but it's taking up
space.  I can bring it to Summit Point in May.

jim

--001a113456d42ea691051209a4b9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div>Amici,<br><br></div>I have a bare axle housing f=
rom a 1963 TR4 which I&#39;ll give to anyone who wants it. It is in excelle=
nt shape, only some slight surface rust.=C2=A0 I can&#39;t bring myself to =
take it to a steel recycle facility, but it&#39;s taking up space.=C2=A0 I =
can bring it to Summit Point in May.<br><br></div>jim<br><br></div>

--001a113456d42ea691051209a4b9--

--===============6974861006548619515==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6974861006548619515==--