Subject: [Fot] Swap meet at Summit Point

From: "J.C. Hassall via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:01:21 -0400

--===============3523443114009937509==

--001a113456d4aec3c8051234cd85

Folks, I've received some emails with interest about the swap meet idea,
but would rather posts go to the List so folks can judge whether to pack
extra goodies.

So, if you're interested in either side of a transaction, pls post a note
to the List.

tnx

jim

--001a113456d4aec3c8051234cd85
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div><div>Folks, I&#39;ve received some emails with i=
nterest about the swap meet idea, but would rather posts go to the List so =
folks can judge whether to pack extra goodies.<br><br></div>So, if you&#39;=
re interested in either side of a transaction, pls post a note to the List.=
<br><br></div>tnx<br><br></div>jim<br></div>

--001a113456d4aec3c8051234cd85--

--===============3523443114009937509==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3523443114009937509==--