Subject: [Fot] steering racks

From: Bruce Stutzman via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 22:30:28 -0400

--===============1546117426249453510==

--089e0111bd76c845ad05128c6124

Some time ago there was considerable talk about new steering racks made in
Argentina.
I think the quick racks were failing.
I just got a standard rack from Moss to put in a TR6.  It is from Argentina.
Are there any updates on this issue?
Has the issue been correctly dealt with and I can install it or not?
Bruce

--089e0111bd76c845ad05128c6124
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Some time ago there was considerable talk about new steeri=
ng racks made in Argentina.<div>I think the quick racks were failing.</div>=
<div>I just got a standard rack from Moss to put in a TR6.=C2=A0 It is from=
 Argentina.</div><div>Are there any updates on this issue?</div><div>Has th=
e issue been correctly dealt with and I can install it or not?</div><div>Br=
uce</div></div>

--089e0111bd76c845ad05128c6124--

--===============1546117426249453510==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1546117426249453510==--