Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup - hotel rooms - going, going . . .

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 12:24:42 -0500

--===============2332367955939748308==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_1A16CD8D-D7C2-4110-B66E-1D058231EF3C"

--Apple-Mail=_1A16CD8D-D7C2-4110-B66E-1D058231EF3C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

We've filled almost 40 rooms and have about 12 left.  As word is getting =
out to the Triumph street club folks, I encourage you racers to grab a =
room now if you want one.  Might be able to get more, but no guarantees. =
 Generally, hotels don't want to give out too many at the discount rate =
as they save some for the full price customers who don't plan ahead.=20

Hotels - we had two blocks of rooms.  The Hampton is filled (30 rooms) =
but we have equally good ones at the Fairfield Inn in Winchester, VA, =
two minutes away from the Hampton.  The Fairfield's number is  =
540.665.8881  The preferred rate is $83/night.  Tell them you are with =
Friends of Triumph to get the preferred rate.

You may find cheaper places to stay, but these are discounted about $50 =
off the regular rate, so they are a good deal for what they are.  If you =
are looking for something cheaper, you might try the Travelodge in =
Winchester.  Older, but pretty clean, and just as convenient.

There's very little trailer parking at the hotels, so you will want to =
go to the track first and drop your trailer.=

--Apple-Mail=_1A16CD8D-D7C2-4110-B66E-1D058231EF3C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">We've =
filled almost 40 rooms and have about 12 left. &nbsp;As word is getting =
out to the Triumph street club folks, I encourage you racers to grab a =
room now if you want one. &nbsp;Might be able to get more, but no =
guarantees. &nbsp;Generally, hotels don't want to give out too many at =
the discount rate as they save some for the full price customers who =
don't plan ahead.&nbsp;<div><br></div><div><div>Hotels - we had two =
blocks of rooms. &nbsp;The Hampton is filled (30 rooms) but we have =
equally good ones at the Fairfield Inn in Winchester, VA, two minutes =
away from the Hampton. &nbsp;The Fairfield's number is =
&nbsp;<u>540.665.8881</u>&nbsp;&nbsp;The preferred rate is $83/night. =
&nbsp;Tell them you are with&nbsp;<u>Friends of Triumph</u>&nbsp;to get =
the preferred rate.</div><div><br></div><div><div><div><div><div>You may =
find cheaper places to stay, but these are discounted about $50 off the =
regular rate, so they are a good deal for what they are. &nbsp;If you =
are looking for something cheaper, you might try the Travelodge in =
Winchester. &nbsp;Older, but pretty clean, and just as =
convenient.</div></div></div></div></div></div><div><br></div><div>There's=
 very little trailer parking at the hotels, so you will want to go to =
the track first and drop your trailer.</div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_1A16CD8D-D7C2-4110-B66E-1D058231EF3C--

--===============2332367955939748308==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2332367955939748308==--