Subject: [Fot] Vintage Motorsport - The Year in Photos 2015

From: Allen Washatko via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 20:02:09 -0500

--===============2497962298121226793==

--Apple-Mail-3-1051931076
	charset=US-ASCII;
	format=flowed;
	delsp=yes
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

FoT,

In the latest Vintage Motorsport - The Year in Photos magazine, we  
have the following Triumph owners pictured:

1. Bill Tobin is pictured on page 75 in his red 1970 TR6
2. Shawn Alexander is on page 93 in his red 1962 TR4
3. David Spiwak in his white 1963 TR4 on page 85
4. Michael Moore on page 62 in his red 1962 TR4

Nice photos and great representation.

Allen

Allen & Jody Washatko
1971 TR6  - Number 6

--Apple-Mail-3-1051931076
	charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">FoT,<div><br></div><div>In the =
latest Vintage Motorsport - The Year in Photos magazine, we have the =
following Triumph owners pictured:<br><div><br></div><div>1. Bill Tobin =
is pictured on page 75 in his red 1970 TR6&nbsp;</div><div>2. Shawn =
Alexander is on page 93 in his red 1962 TR4</div><div>3. David Spiwak in =
his white 1963 TR4 on page 85</div><div>4. Michael Moore on page 62 in =
his red 1962 TR4</div><div><br></div><div>Nice photos and great =
representation.</div><div><br></div><div>Allen</div><div><br></div><div><b=
r><div> <div><p style=3D"margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px"><font =
face=3D"Helvetica" size=3D"3" style=3D"font: 12.0px Helvetica"><b>Allen =
&amp; Jody Washatko</b></font></p> <p style=3D"margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px =
0.0px"><font face=3D"Helvetica" size=3D"3" color=3D"#0000ff" =
style=3D"font: 12.0px Helvetica; color: #0000ff"><i>1971 TR6<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp; </span>- Number 6</i></font></p> =
</div> </div><br></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-3-1051931076--

--===============2497962298121226793==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2497962298121226793==--