Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Tee shirts/dinner PayPal payments: IMPORTANT

From: "J.C. Hassall via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 11:59:22 -0500

--===============3860019351125267100==

--089e011766d3bd81d5050e5a3943

Folks,

When using PayPal to pay for tee shirts and/or dinners, please use the
"Send Money To Friends or Family" function.  The PP fees for "Goods and
Services" are killing us.

For folks who pay by check, I will hold the checks until I have to pay for
the shirts, so pls don't worry if your checks don't clear right away.

tnx

jim

--089e011766d3bd81d5050e5a3943
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div>Folks,<br><br></div>When using PayPal to pay for=
 tee shirts and/or dinners, please use the &quot;Send Money To Friends or F=
amily&quot; function.=C2=A0 The PP fees for &quot;Goods and Services&quot; =
are killing us.<br><br></div><div>For folks who pay by check, I will hold t=
he checks until I have to pay for the shirts, so pls don&#39;t worry if you=
r checks don&#39;t clear right away.<br><br></div>tnx<br><br>jim<br><br></d=
iv>

--089e011766d3bd81d5050e5a3943--

--===============3860019351125267100==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3860019351125267100==--