Subject: [Fot] FIA belt sets on clearance

From: George Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:43:56 -0500 03, 2014) at 02/12/2015 12:43:58

--===============8895638617559390557==
	Boundary="0__=0ABBF779DFF2BFA68f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF779DFF2BFA6"
Content-Disposition: inline

--0__=0ABBF779DFF2BFA68f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF779DFF2BFA6
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

Just an FYI for anyone who needs new belts this year. I just picked up =
a
set of new but older manufacturing date FIA seat belts from the G-Force=

outlet store on E-Bay. (6 point, pull down style)

http://stores.ebay.com/gforceoutletstore/SFI-Rated-Belts-Harnesses-/_i.=
html?_fsub=3D2245299013

They're good through the end of 2018 (4 years use) vs 5 years for a set=

made in 2015 but at a big discount, $93 a set vs $189 for a set good
through 2019.

So you're getting an FIA belt set for the price of an SFI (2 year limit=
).
various colors, limited quantities.

No financial interest in this, just passing it on.

mike

=

--0__=0ABBF779DFF2BFA68f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF779DFF2BFA6
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body>
<p><font size=3D"3" face=3D"serif">Just an FYI for anyone who needs new=
 belts this year. I just picked up a set of new but older manufacturing=
 date FIA seat belts from the G-Force outlet store on E-Bay. (6 point, =
pull down style)<br>
<br>
</font><a href=3D"http://stores.ebay.com/gforceoutletstore/SFI-Rated-Be=
lts-Harnesses-/_i.html?_fsub=3D2245299013"><font size=3D"3" face=3D"ser=
if">http://stores.ebay.com/gforceoutletstore/SFI-Rated-Belts-Harnesses-=
/_i.html?_fsub=3D2245299013</font></a><font size=3D"3" face=3D"serif"><=
br>
</font><br>
<font size=3D"3" face=3D"serif">They're good through the end of 2018 (4=
 years use) vs 5 years for a set made in 2015 but at a big discount, $9=
3 a set vs $189 for a set good through 2019.<br>
</font><br>
<font size=3D"3" face=3D"serif">So you're getting an FIA belt set for t=
he price of an SFI (2 year limit). various colors, limited quantities.<=
br>
</font><br>
<font size=3D"3" face=3D"serif">No financial interest in this, just pas=
sing it on.<br>
</font><br>
<font size=3D"3" face=3D"serif">mike </font><br>
<font size=3D"2" face=3D"sans-serif"><br>
<br>
</font></body></html>=

--0__=0ABBF779DFF2BFA68f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF779DFF2BFA6--

--===============8895638617559390557==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8895638617559390557==--

---

From: Bud R via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 11:09:12 -0700

--===============7671250125580202616==

--Apple-Mail=_2778E571-365B-478E-84ED-D487F475BD34
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Mike/George,

Your timing is perfect. I need new belts before the season starts and =
this is a great deal.

Thanks
Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle=20
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)

> Just an FYI for anyone who needs new belts this year. I just picked up =
a set of new but older manufacturing date FIA seat belts from the =
G-Force outlet store on E-Bay. (6 point, pull down style)
>=20
http://stores.ebay.com/gforceoutletstore/SFI-Rated-Belts-Harnesses-/_i.htm=
l?_fsub=3D2245299013
>=20
> They're good through the end of 2018 (4 years use) vs 5 years for a =
set made in 2015 but at a big discount, $93 a set vs $189 for a set good =
through 2019.
>=20
> So you're getting an FIA belt set for the price of an SFI (2 year =
limit). various colors, limited quantities.
>=20
>=20
> mike=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>=20
>=20

--Apple-Mail=_2778E571-365B-478E-84ED-D487F475BD34
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;">Mike/George,<div><br></div><div>Your timing is =
perfect. I need new belts before the season starts and this is a great =
deal.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks<div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 18px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; border-collapse: =
separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: =
none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">Bud Rolofson</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">Extreme Parts Racing&nbsp;(more than just a haircut)</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div>71TR6 CC57365 (Good =
6)</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">71 Spitfire MK IV =
Race Car #3</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">69 Spitfire MK III =
(back up FE engine/dinghy car)</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle&nbsp;</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda =
Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)</div></div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;"><br></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline" style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
<br><div><div>On Feb 12, 2015, at 10:43 AM, George Harmuth via Fot =
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><div><p><font size=3D"3" face=3D"serif">Just an FYI for =
anyone who needs new belts this year. I just picked up a set of new but =
older manufacturing date FIA seat belts from the G-Force outlet store on =
E-Bay. (6 point, pull down style)<br>
<br>
</font><a =
href=3D"http://stores.ebay.com/gforceoutletstore/SFI-Rated-Belts-Harnesses=
-/_i.html?_fsub=3D2245299013"><font size=3D"3" =
face=3D"serif">http://stores.ebay.com/gforceoutletstore/SFI-Rated-Belts-Ha=
rnesses-/_i.html?_fsub=3D2245299013</font></a><font size=3D"3" =
face=3D"serif"><br>
</font><br>
<font size=3D"3" face=3D"serif">They're good through the end of 2018 (4 =
years use) vs 5 years for a set made in 2015 but at a big discount, $93 =
a set vs $189 for a set good through 2019.<br>
</font><br>
<font size=3D"3" face=3D"serif">So you're getting an FIA belt set for =
the price of an SFI (2 year limit). various colors, limited =
quantities.<br>
</font><br>
<font size=3D"3" face=3D"serif">No financial interest in this, just =
passing it on.<br>
</font><br>
<font size=3D"3" face=3D"serif">mike </font><br>
<font size=3D"2" face=3D"sans-serif"><br>
<br>
</font></p></div>_______________________________________________<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br>http://ww=
w.fot-racing.com<br><br>Donate: =
http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br><br><br>=
</blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_2778E571-365B-478E-84ED-D487F475BD34--

--===============7671250125580202616==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7671250125580202616==--