Subject: Re: [Fot] Crew at Kastner Cup

From: Spitfire Racing via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 17:13:19 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0356400001386071741==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000D_01D04167.0A80E240"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D04167.0A80E240
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

If any of you have spare crew tickets, there is a contingent from the WPTA
and former racers that will be there and appreciative of one if you can. 

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49

From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Scott Janzen via
Fot
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 4:12 PM
To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph
Subject: [Fot] Crew at Kastner Cup

I'm hearing from a few people who are attending but not racing.  Every racer
gets two additional crew members for free, and beyond that crew is $20 each
for the weekend. Every racer also gets two free meal tickets to the VRG
dinner Saturday night at the track (note - this is not the same as the FOT
barbecue in the paddock Friday night).

If you are planning on attending and are not a racer, please get in touch
with your racer friends or put out an email to the FOT.  If you are a racer
and don't have a full crew, please respond to someone looking for a spot.
All this means is entering an extra name when you register on line - after
that, there's nothing further to do.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D04167.0A80E240
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>If any of you have spare crew tickets, there is a contingent from the =
WPTA and former racers that will be there and appreciative of one if you =
can. <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Russ Moore<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Spitfire #49<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Scott Janzen =
via Fot<br><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, February 05, 2015 4:12 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph<br><b>Subject:</b> [Fot] =
Crew at Kastner Cup<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I'm hearing =
from a few people who are attending but not racing. &nbsp;Every racer =
gets two additional crew members for free, and beyond that crew is $20 =
each for the weekend. Every racer also gets two free meal tickets to the =
VRG dinner Saturday night at the track (note - this is not the same as =
the FOT barbecue in the paddock Friday night).<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>If you are planning on attending and are not a racer, =
please get in touch with your racer friends or put out an email to the =
FOT. &nbsp;If you are a racer and don't have a full crew, please respond =
to someone looking for a spot. &nbsp;All this means is entering an extra =
name when you register on line - after that, there's nothing further to =
do.<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D04167.0A80E240--

--===============0356400001386071741==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0356400001386071741==--

---

From: "J.C. Hassall via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 18:51:44 -0500

I'm waving me hand!  Pick me, pick me!  Aside from distributing shirts and schmoozing , i'm up for helping whomever/however I can.  I'm an old TR4 guy and know Spitlies.

jim 

Fat-thumbed from my iPhone

> On Feb 5, 2015, at 4:11 PM, Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> I'm hearing from a few people who are attending but not racing.  Every racer gets two additional crew members for free, and beyond that crew is $20 each for the weekend. Every racer also gets two free meal tickets to the VRG dinner Saturday night at the track (note - this is not the same as the FOT barbecue in the paddock Friday night).
> 
> If you are planning on attending and are not a racer, please get in touch with your racer friends or put out an email to the FOT.  If you are a racer and don't have a full crew, please respond to someone looking for a spot.  All this means is entering an extra name when you register on line - after that, there's nothing further to do.
> 
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
>