Subject: [Fot] Great vintage footage 1963 Riverside

From: Jason Ostrowski via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 21:09:14 -0600

--===============3310216969953019924==

--001a1135416a9dc3a4050f7c6084

This is some great footage of when men were men.
A soothing video.
nicely illustrating the poetry of the slide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=819aVZwnt3o

Enjoy!
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing

--001a1135416a9dc3a4050f7c6084
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>This is some great footage of when men were men.</div=
><div>A=C2=A0soothing video.</div><div>nicely illustrating the poetry of th=
e slide.</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?=
v=3D819aVZwnt3o">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D819aVZwnt3o</a></div><di=
v><br></div><div>Enjoy!</div><div>Jason Ostrowski</div><div>Friendly Ghost =
Racing</div></div>

--001a1135416a9dc3a4050f7c6084--

--===============3310216969953019924==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3310216969953019924==--