Subject: [Fot] SU HD8 2 inch carbs on a late TR6 manifold for sale

From: Bud R via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:29:20 -0700

--===============5357748445909815795==

--Apple-Mail=_9D12A6A7-42BF-4D12-B9CD-D4724E71BEBF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle=20
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)

Cleaning out the shop and found these SU matching carbs on a late TR6 =
manifold that I bought years ago. The SU carbs I believe are from a =
Rover, but you can look up the tag number on the carbs to be sure. The =
carbs have a rather unique set of velocity stacks attached. I=92ve never =
seen ones like that before.

The manifold is strictly a late TR6 but the carbs of course should fit =
on any manifold matching the HD 4 bolt series.

Make me a reasonable offer. They will go =93as is=94 on ebay shortly and =
I=92d rather not pay their final value fees if I don=92t have too.

Thanks
Bud=20

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle=20
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)

--Apple-Mail=_9D12A6A7-42BF-4D12-B9CD-D4724E71BEBF
	type="text/html";
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_1936F806-0A78-410C-B632-C773C837CDDC"

--Apple-Mail=_1936F806-0A78-410C-B632-C773C837CDDC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><br><div>
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; =
widows: 2; border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: =
none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: =
2; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: =
none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">Bud Rolofson</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">Extreme Parts Racing&nbsp;(more than just a haircut)</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div>71TR6 CC57365 (Good =
6)</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">71 Spitfire MK IV =
Race Car #3</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">69 Spitfire MK III =
(back up FE engine/dinghy car)</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle&nbsp;</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda =
Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)</div></div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;"><br></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline" style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
Cleaning out the shop and found these SU matching carbs on a late TR6 =
manifold that I bought years ago. The SU carbs I believe are from a =
Rover, but you can look up the tag number on the carbs to be sure. The =
carbs have a rather unique set of velocity stacks attached. I=92ve never =
seen ones like that before.<div><br></div><div>The manifold is strictly =
a late TR6 but the carbs of course should fit on any manifold matching =
the HD 4 bolt series.</div><div><br></div><div>Make me a reasonable =
offer. They will go =93as is=94 on ebay shortly and I=92d rather not pay =
their final value fees if I don=92t have =
too.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks<div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; border-spacing: 0px;"><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; widows: 2;"><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-align: -webkit-auto;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"text-align: -webkit-auto;"><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-align: -webkit-auto;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"text-align: -webkit-auto;"><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
border-spacing: 0px;">Bud&nbsp;</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; border-spacing: 0px;"><br></div><div style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; border-spacing: 0px;">Extreme Parts Racing&nbsp;(more than =
just a haircut)</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
border-spacing: 0px;"><br></div><div>71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; border-spacing: 0px;">71 Spitfire MK =
IV Race Car #3</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
border-spacing: 0px;">69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy =
car)</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; border-spacing: =
0px;">93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle&nbsp;</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; border-spacing: 0px;">77 Z-50A =
Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)</div></div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-size: 12px; border-spacing: =
0px;"><br></div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-size: =
12px; border-spacing: 0px;"><br></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></div></span></div></span></div>=
</span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><img height=3D"640" =
width=3D"480" apple-width=3D"yes" apple-height=3D"yes" =
apple-inline=3D"yes" id=3D"B52BCB6F-3ED3-40DC-9764-998EFAB9ABD6" =
src=3D"cid:0CF2EEF4-9085-45FC-B6F9-6235AB29916F"><img height=3D"480" =
width=3D"640" apple-width=3D"yes" apple-height=3D"yes" =
apple-inline=3D"yes" id=3D"AE009CCC-4CC1-4791-B425-54B998BC959B" =
src=3D"cid:F2D6552C-6830-4A75-A77E-84AAD609F43A"><img height=3D"640" =
width=3D"480" apple-width=3D"yes" apple-height=3D"yes" =
apple-inline=3D"yes" id=3D"C8DE5D3C-55FE-4A5F-B77E-1CA48FFB61CD" =
src=3D"cid:2E6505E7-19DA-487E-8795-2C825DAC7CF9"><img height=3D"640" =
width=3D"480" apple-width=3D"yes" apple-height=3D"yes" =
apple-inline=3D"yes" id=3D"BE3FC1A2-7FD7-44B1-B2A0-4D5331AB3710" =
src=3D"cid:6274C5F6-73FC-4F68-88D7-4891A3B045DC"><img height=3D"480" =
width=3D"640" apple-width=3D"yes" apple-height=3D"yes" =
apple-inline=3D"yes" id=3D"613EE726-97A0-480E-8348-8307973F88A7" =
src=3D"cid:85931B8B-B4E9-4110-BC68-E5D8CEBDC8FE"></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_1936F806-0A78-410C-B632-C773C837CDDC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_2143.jpeg
	name="IMG_2143.jpeg"
Content-Id: <0CF2EEF4-9085-45FC-B6F9-6235AB29916F>

--Apple-Mail=_1936F806-0A78-410C-B632-C773C837CDDC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_2156.jpeg
	name="IMG_2156.jpeg"
Content-Id: <F2D6552C-6830-4A75-A77E-84AAD609F43A>

--Apple-Mail=_1936F806-0A78-410C-B632-C773C837CDDC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_2159.jpeg
	name="IMG_2159.jpeg"
Content-Id: <2E6505E7-19DA-487E-8795-2C825DAC7CF9>

--Apple-Mail=_1936F806-0A78-410C-B632-C773C837CDDC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_2160.jpeg
	name="IMG_2160.jpeg"
Content-Id: <6274C5F6-73FC-4F68-88D7-4891A3B045DC>

--Apple-Mail=_1936F806-0A78-410C-B632-C773C837CDDC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_2162.jpeg
	name="IMG_2162.jpeg"
Content-Id: <85931B8B-B4E9-4110-BC68-E5D8CEBDC8FE>

--Apple-Mail=_1936F806-0A78-410C-B632-C773C837CDDC--

--Apple-Mail=_9D12A6A7-42BF-4D12-B9CD-D4724E71BEBF--

--===============5357748445909815795==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5357748445909815795==--