Subject: [Fot] Kastner cup 2015 - 13 Triumphs entered and counting

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 10:46:33 -0500

--===============0121800554117674480==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_9D18C9BD-56EF-4DAD-A7D1-167F46F35A4E"

--Apple-Mail=_9D18C9BD-56EF-4DAD-A7D1-167F46F35A4E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

go to http://www.vrgonline.org/events/ to enter.

Keep 'em coming!

contact J.C. Hassall for tee shirts and Friday dinner:

Dinner is $20 per person (includes beer).

Shirt cost is $20 for sizes up to and including 1X; add $1 for each =
additional X size, up to 4X.  USPS cost will be $2/shirt but I would =
much rather hand your shirt to you at the event and get to meet folks.

I can do PayPal, checks, cash, car title, etc.; sorry, no charge cards  =
The deadline for ordering shirts is 1 APR, so order early and order =
often. =20

When you order, please specify the number and size(s) you want.  Racers, =
give me your name and car model as you want it printed on the back, and =
of course your mailing address if necessary.  For confirmation I will =
respond via email as I receive orders.

PayPal account:
[email-masked].

Mailing address:
J.C. Hassall
103 Airport Rd.
Blacksburg  VA  24060

--Apple-Mail=_9D18C9BD-56EF-4DAD-A7D1-167F46F35A4E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">go to =
<a =
href=3D"http://www.vrgonline.org/events/">http://www.vrgonline.org/events/=
</a>&nbsp;to enter.<div><br></div><div>Keep 'em =
coming!</div><div><br></div><div>contact J.C. Hassall for tee shirts and =
Friday dinner:</div><div><br></div><div>Dinner is $20 per person =
(includes beer).</div><div><br></div><div><div>Shirt cost is $20 for =
sizes up to and including 1X; add $1 for each additional X size, up to =
4X.&nbsp; USPS cost will be $2/shirt but I would much rather hand your =
shirt to you at the event and get to meet =
folks.</div><div><br></div><div>I can do PayPal, checks, cash, car =
title, etc.; sorry, no charge cards &nbsp;The deadline for ordering =
shirts is 1 APR, so order early and order often. =
&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>When you order, please specify the =
number and size(s) you want. &nbsp;Racers, give me your name and car =
model as you want it printed on the back, and of course your mailing =
address if necessary.&nbsp; For confirmation I will respond via email as =
I receive orders.</div><div><br></div><div>PayPal account:</div><div><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>.</div><div><br></div><=
div>Mailing address:</div><div>J.C. Hassall</div><div>103 Airport =
Rd.</div><div>Blacksburg &nbsp;VA =
&nbsp;24060</div><div><br></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_9D18C9BD-56EF-4DAD-A7D1-167F46F35A4E--

--===============0121800554117674480==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0121800554117674480==--