Subject: [Fot] 1963 Triumph TR4 for sale

From: don--- via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 12:42:16 -0600

--===============7045598798636601297==

--Apple-Mail=_3BDFCD87-519C-478C-8EAB-ABFF7C50DE50
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Posting for my neighbor - NFI

1963 Triumph TR4

When bought it, was a restoration in progress.
Complete car, except seats.
Convertible top frame but no fabric.
5 tires. They look brand new but don't know how old are they.
Body in good shape. Rust perforations only in rear left fender (about =
1/4") and very minor on floors.
Lots of receipts and maintenance logbook.
Engine turns and gearbox feels ok.

asking $2,500 but willing to hear offers
email me - don at dcphotos dot com
or contact me here
Car is in Austin, Texas
DON COUCH PHOTOGRAPHY
(512)-680-3540

--Apple-Mail=_3BDFCD87-519C-478C-8EAB-ABFF7C50DE50
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D""><span style=3D"color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida =
Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; =
line-height: 18.200000762939453px; background-color: rgb(236, 236, =
236);" class=3D"">Posting for my neighbor - NFI</span><br style=3D"margin:=
 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida =
Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; =
line-height: 18.200000762939453px;" class=3D""><br style=3D"margin: 0px; =
padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', =
'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; =
line-height: 18.200000762939453px;" class=3D""><span style=3D"color: =
rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', =
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: =
18.200000762939453px; background-color: rgb(236, 236, 236);" =
class=3D"">1963 Triumph TR4</span><br style=3D"margin: 0px; padding: =
0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet =
MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: =
18.200000762939453px;" class=3D""><br style=3D"margin: 0px; padding: =
0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet =
MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: =
18.200000762939453px;" class=3D""><span style=3D"color: rgb(50, 61, 79); =
font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, =
sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px; =
background-color: rgb(236, 236, 236);" class=3D"">When bought it, was a =
restoration in progress.</span><br style=3D"margin: 0px; padding: 0px; =
color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', =
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: =
18.200000762939453px;" class=3D""><span style=3D"color: rgb(50, 61, 79); =
font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, =
sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px; =
background-color: rgb(236, 236, 236);" class=3D"">Complete car, except =
seats.</span><br style=3D"margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, =
79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, =
sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px;" =
class=3D""><span style=3D"color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida =
Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; =
line-height: 18.200000762939453px; background-color: rgb(236, 236, =
236);" class=3D"">Convertible top frame but no fabric.</span><br =
style=3D"margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: =
'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; =
font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', =
'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; =
line-height: 18.200000762939453px; background-color: rgb(236, 236, =
236);" class=3D"">5 tires. They look brand new but don't know how old =
are they.</span><br style=3D"margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, =
61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, =
sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px;" =
class=3D""><span style=3D"color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida =
Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; =
line-height: 18.200000762939453px; background-color: rgb(236, 236, =
236);" class=3D"">Body in good shape. Rust perforations only in rear =
left fender (about 1/4") and very minor on floors.</span><br =
style=3D"margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: =
'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; =
font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', =
'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; =
line-height: 18.200000762939453px; background-color: rgb(236, 236, =
236);" class=3D"">Lots of receipts and maintenance logbook.</span><br =
style=3D"margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: =
'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; =
font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', =
'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; =
line-height: 18.200000762939453px; background-color: rgb(236, 236, =
236);" class=3D"">Engine turns and gearbox feels ok.</span><br =
style=3D"margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: =
'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; =
font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: =
'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; =
font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', =
'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; =
line-height: 18.200000762939453px; background-color: rgb(236, 236, =
236);" class=3D"">asking $2,500 but willing to hear offers</span><br =
style=3D"margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: =
'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; =
font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', =
'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; =
line-height: 18.200000762939453px; background-color: rgb(236, 236, =
236);" class=3D"">email me - don at dcphotos dot com</span><br =
style=3D"margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: =
'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; =
font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', =
'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; =
line-height: 18.200000762939453px; background-color: rgb(236, 236, =
236);" class=3D"">or contact me here</span><br style=3D"margin: 0px; =
padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', =
'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; =
line-height: 18.200000762939453px;" class=3D""><span style=3D"color: =
rgb(50, 61, 79); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', =
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: =
18.200000762939453px; background-color: rgb(236, 236, 236);" =
class=3D"">Car is in Austin, Texas</span><br class=3D""><div class=3D"">
<div class=3D"">DON COUCH PHOTOGRAPHY</div><div =
class=3D"">(512)-680-3540</div>

</div>
<br class=3D""></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_3BDFCD87-519C-478C-8EAB-ABFF7C50DE50--

--===============7045598798636601297==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7045598798636601297==--

---

From: michael kowalski via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:47:52 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3446578247531553158==
 boundary="------------010909040805090304070602"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------010909040805090304070602
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

A friend (Martin Matthews) has asked that I bring his racing Spitfire to 
FOT'ers attention.  He has listed his FP (SCCA) 1500 that has been much 
modified.  It is on Ebay under the SCCA racers section.  I have no 
financial connection, however, I did crew and help build with him years 
ago while racing my own 1500 FP.  Mine is apart; his is together.

I hope that I have not made a mistake by this announcement.  If so, I 
apologize.

mike kowalski,
FP Spitfire
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com

--------------010909040805090304070602
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    A friend (Martin Matthews) has asked that I bring his racing
    Spitfire to FOT'ers attention.  He has listed his FP (SCCA) 1500
    that has been much modified.  It is on Ebay under the SCCA racers
    section.  I have no financial connection, however, I did crew and
    help build with him years ago while racing my own 1500 FP.  Mine is
    apart; his is together.  <br>
    <br>
    I hope that I have not made a mistake by this announcement.  If so,
    I apologize.<br>
    <br>
    mike kowalski,<br>
    FP Spitfire<br class="">
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-racing.com</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  
<br /><br />
<hr style='border:none; color:#909090; background-color:#B0B0B0; height: 1px; width: 99%;' />
<table style='border-collapse:collapse;border:none;'>
	<tr>
		<td style='border:none;padding:0px 15px 0px 8px'>
			<a href="http://www.avast.com/">
				<img border=0 src="http://static.avast.com/emails/avast-mail-stamp.png" />
			</a>
		</td>
		<td>
			<p style='color:#3d4d5a; font-family:"Calibri","Verdana","Arial","Helvetica"; font-size:12pt;'>
				This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
				<br><a href="http://www.avast.com/">www.avast.com</a>
			</p>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>
<br />
</body>
</html>

--------------010909040805090304070602--

--===============3446578247531553158==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3446578247531553158==--