Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Entry Cost for spectators

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 15:12:15 -0500

--===============5683185231678900503==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_BC0CAFDE-B0F1-443F-AE74-90E5E1B1E09E"

--Apple-Mail=_BC0CAFDE-B0F1-443F-AE74-90E5E1B1E09E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

I've been getting some questions about the cost for spectators for the =
race weekend, and it's not on the Summit Point website, so I called =
them.

The answer is, it's cheap - $25 for admission for the whole race =
weekend, and that includes the Thursday practice day.  That $25 gets you =
access to everywhere on the track, including the pits/paddock.  Race =
crew members get in free if they are listed on a racer's entry form, but =
there is a limit of two free crew members per racer and after that it's, =
guess what, $25 per person.

Please pass the word.

--Apple-Mail=_BC0CAFDE-B0F1-443F-AE74-90E5E1B1E09E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I've been getting some questions about the cost for spectators for the race weekend, and it's not on the Summit Point website, so I called them.<div><br></div><div>The answer is, it's cheap - $25 for admission for the whole race weekend, and that includes the Thursday practice day. &nbsp;That $25 gets you access to everywhere on the track, including the pits/paddock. &nbsp;Race crew members get in free if they are listed on a racer's entry form, but there is a limit of two free crew members per racer and after that it's, guess what, $25 per person.</div><div><br></div><div>Please pass the word.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_BC0CAFDE-B0F1-443F-AE74-90E5E1B1E09E--

--===============5683185231678900503==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5683185231678900503==--