Subject: [Fot] Stuff

From: Allen Washatko via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 18:28:49 -0600

--===============0533865674175573666==

--Apple-Mail-1--332469163
	charset=US-ASCII;
	format=flowed;
	delsp=yes
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

FoT,

Cleaning out the basement and have put the following items on  
Craigslist.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4903218994.html
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4903157163.html
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4903152078.html
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4903147361.html
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4902927818.html
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4852602707.html

The FoT discount can be applied to any of these items.

I also have a front spoiler for a TR6 which is in good condition.

Thanks,

Allen

Allen & Jody Washatko
1971 TR6  - Number 6

--Apple-Mail-1--332469163
	charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>FoT,</div><div><br></div><div>Cleaning out the basement and have =
put the following items on Craigslist.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div><a =
href=3D"http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4903218994.html">http://milwau=
kee.craigslist.org/pts/4903218994.html</a></div><div><a =
href=3D"http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4903157163.html">http://milwau=
kee.craigslist.org/pts/4903157163.html</a></div><div><a =
href=3D"http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4903152078.html">http://milwau=
kee.craigslist.org/pts/4903152078.html</a></div><a =
href=3D"http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4903147361.html">http://milwau=
kee.craigslist.org/pts/4903147361.html</a><div><a =
href=3D"http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4902927818.html">http://milwau=
kee.craigslist.org/pts/4902927818.html</a></div><div><a =
href=3D"http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4852602707.html">http://milwau=
kee.craigslist.org/pts/4852602707.html</a></div><div><br></div><div>The =
FoT discount can be applied to any of these =
items.</div><div><br></div><div>I also have a front spoiler for a TR6 =
which is in good =
condition.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Allen=
</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><div> <div><p style=3D"margin: =
0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px"><font face=3D"Helvetica" size=3D"3" =
style=3D"font: 12.0px Helvetica"><b>Allen &amp; Jody =
Washatko</b></font></p> <p style=3D"margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px =
0.0px"><font face=3D"Helvetica" size=3D"3" color=3D"#0000ff" =
style=3D"font: 12.0px Helvetica; color: #0000ff"><i>1971 TR6<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp; </span>- Number 6</i></font></p> =
</div> </div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-1--332469163--

--===============0533865674175573666==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0533865674175573666==--