Subject: [Fot] Crew at Kastner Cup

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 16:11:58 -0500

--===============4846136273891099371==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_C14492FB-5BBC-47BA-BCE5-26031EF8CC9A"

--Apple-Mail=_C14492FB-5BBC-47BA-BCE5-26031EF8CC9A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

I'm hearing from a few people who are attending but not racing.  Every =
racer gets two additional crew members for free, and beyond that crew is =
$20 each for the weekend. Every racer also gets two free meal tickets to =
the VRG dinner Saturday night at the track (note - this is not the same =
as the FOT barbecue in the paddock Friday night).

If you are planning on attending and are not a racer, please get in =
touch with your racer friends or put out an email to the FOT.  If you =
are a racer and don't have a full crew, please respond to someone =
looking for a spot.  All this means is entering an extra name when you =
register on line - after that, there's nothing further to do.

--Apple-Mail=_C14492FB-5BBC-47BA-BCE5-26031EF8CC9A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I'm hearing from a few people who are attending but not racing. &nbsp;Every racer gets two additional crew members for free, and beyond that crew is $20 each for the weekend. Every racer also gets two free meal tickets to the VRG dinner Saturday night at the track (note - this is not the same as the FOT barbecue in the paddock Friday night).<div><br></div><div>If you are planning on attending and are not a racer, please get in touch with your racer friends or put out an email to the FOT. &nbsp;If you are a racer and don't have a full crew, please respond to someone looking for a spot. &nbsp;All this means is entering an extra name when you register on line - after that, there's nothing further to do.<br><div><br></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_C14492FB-5BBC-47BA-BCE5-26031EF8CC9A--

--===============4846136273891099371==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4846136273891099371==--