Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Registration

From: marty via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 09:14:49 -0500

--===============2889575821291127134==
	boundary="_9b6fc72d-41d4-4d7c-a22f-584092c3db51_"

--_9b6fc72d-41d4-4d7c-a22f-584092c3db51_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/jefferson-500-summit-point-raceway-main=
-vintage-racer-group-758548#.VM-7jCl_qTA

=20

=20

Looks like Kastner Cup Registration is now live.  I know I wont be first at=
 the race but I beat you all to registration. :) That is unless there is a =
Boyd Wagner in FOT. I did recognize the name.  I hope to start tinkering wi=
th the car as soon as all the white stuff goes away. At least some of it an=
yhow.

=20

Marty
 		 	   		  =

--_9b6fc72d-41d4-4d7c-a22f-584092c3db51_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'><A href=3D"http://www.motorsport=
reg.com/events/jefferson-500-summit-point-raceway-main-vintage-racer-group-=
758548#.VM-7jCl_qTA">http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/jefferson-500-summ=
it-point-raceway-main-vintage-racer-group-758548#.VM-7jCl_qTA</A><BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
Looks like Kastner Cup Registration is now live.&nbsp=3B I know I wont be f=
irst at the race but I beat you all to registration. :) That is unless ther=
e is a Boyd Wagner in FOT. I did recognize the name.&nbsp=3B I hope to star=
t tinkering with the car as soon as all the white stuff goes away. At least=
 some of it anyhow.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
Marty<BR> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_9b6fc72d-41d4-4d7c-a22f-584092c3db51_--

--===============2889575821291127134==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2889575821291127134==--