Subject: [Fot] T5 conversion

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 23:41:56 +0000 (UTC)

hello I am consideringB  making the T5 conversion and with so many different
T5s B can anyone suggest the easiest one to work with. This is going into a
TR6B B  thanksB B  Rob
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Joe Boruch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 18:34:34 GMT

Rob, I think it will depend on whose conversion kit that you use.  There are
differences with input shaft lengths.  I made my own conversion and used a T5
from a 1995 6 cylinder mustang, which has a longer input shaft than the V8s.
I use a Tilton clutch and use clutch discs to match the spline.  I also
changed the 5th gear to be a closer ratio, since the stock ones are made for
highway cruising.  Joe

---------- Original Message ----------
From: [email-masked]
To: "team, FOT" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] T5  conversion
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 23:41:56 +0000 (UTC)

____________________________________________________________
Apple&#39;s Crazy New Gizmo
Forget the iPhone 6. Next hit Apple product leaked. &#40;see picture&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/549b0779a017b779605cst01duc
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]