Subject: [Fot] TR Aluminum Pedestal and Center Main Upgrade

From: "Kenneth Knight" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 10:02:55 -0800

Racer Upgrades Available for TR 3 & 4 Motors.  In time for the new racing
season!

In January of 2015 I will have available for shipping a production run of
CNC, made in America, aluminum distributor pedestals for the 4 cylinder TR 3
& 4 motors.  These pedestals will save you 2.5 pounds in weight over the
cast iron stock pedestal.  The cost will be $110.00 + flat rates shipping of
$12.95 (US only). 

I also have a small production run of a center main cap upgrade specifically
made for TR motors.  These are made of 4140 Steel and are heat treated, they
come with all the machining required for installation plus steel pins to
locate them on you center main cap.  The cost is $130.00 + shipping for cap,
ARP studs and machining (you will need to send me you main cap(s)).  If your
order the strap and  need studs for all three main caps that cost is $190.00
+ shipping and I will clean up the faces on all you main caps where the
studs seat and the clearance the aluminum bridge at the front of the block
for new studs.   I have four of these remaining ready to be installed.
Note:  You will have to align hone your mains after this installation.

See the link below for pictures and send me an email if you are interested.
I will send more details to folks wanting parts.  Payment can be made by
check or PayPal when the time comes.

Also by the first of the year I hope to have my website up so stay tuned for
"Three Dog Racing: Vintage Racing Parts and Services"

Cheers to All

Ken Knight

http://www.klaenv.com/knight/triumph/Distributor-Pedestal/

PS:  If you can, please rescue a pet for the holidays.  The return on
investment is priceless.   Tin-Tin, Mr. Big and Gus are proof positive.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive