Subject: Re: [Fot] TR-4 Rear motor / trans mount plate

From: Michael Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 11:51:54 +0000

I think Sean and Joe Alexander make a really nice upgraded one

Thanks
Mike

Michael T. Moore, CPA
2007 West 32nd Street
Erie, PA 16508

Phone: 814-868-4831  ext 103
Fax:        814-864-7383

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tony Drews
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2014 5:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] TR-4 Rear motor / trans mount plate

Does anyone have an extra TR-4 rear motor / trans mount plate (the one that
the trans mount bolts to which in turn bolts to the frame)?  Mine's getting
kinda beat up and I'd like something in better shape.

Thanks, Tony Drews
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]> amprd04.prod.outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 08:26:25 -0600

They make the mount itself (which is very cool and is what I'm 
running now).  This was for the plate / crossmember that it mounts 
to.  I think I've got the right parts coming and appreciate the 
helpfulness of the list!

Cheers, Tony

At 05:51 AM 12/14/2014, Michael Moore wrote:
>Does anyone have an extra TR-4 rear motor / trans mount plate (the 
>one that the trans mount bolts to which in turn bolts to the 
>frame)?  Mine's getting kinda beat up and I'd like something in better shape.
>
>Thanks, Tony Drews
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe/Manage: