Subject: Re: [Fot] Sean Alexander in Classic Motorsports

From: Ken Suhre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 12:21:49 +0000 (UTC)

I want to add,B  the always improving,B Ryan Murphy is having funB right on
his tail. I am sure both dads, Joe and Tim,B had a bunch to do with the
performance of the TR 4s.Ken SuhreB 

     On Wednesday, December 3, 2014 10:51 PM, J.C. Hassall
<[email-masked]> wrote:

 Too cool!B  There's a great shot of Sean cooking around a corner at Elkhart
Lake for the ELVF race on September.

Jim
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 12:59:34 -0600

That was a very good weekend.

Ryan Murphy, Tony Drews, and Sean were nose to tail all weekend. And the
wrenches stayed in the tool boxes for all three.  2:55.....2:55.....2:56,
respectively, for fastest lap time for the weekend.

The Triumph Worlds aligned very nicely.

May it be this good at Summit Point for everyone.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com
Gasketinnovations.com
Cell:  319.464.4711

> On Dec 3, 2014, at 8:14 PM, J.C. Hassall <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Too cool!  There's a great shot of Sean cooking around a corner at Elkhart
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]