Subject: [Fot] Bob Wismer Decals

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 18:02:40 +0000 (UTC)

Amici-
B 
For those that would like a small reminder of Bob and his Blue #4 on the track
with them, I had some decals made for our race cars.B  Please email me your
address and I'll mail one out to you.B  TheyB have Bob's name, car number and
livery, and the words "Semper Amicus Triumphi".B 
B 
Hope you are all staying warm.
B 
Brian Garcia
Friendly Ghost Racing
[email-masked]
B 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Mark J Bradakis" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 8:08:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Fot] Bob Wismer's Services...

[email-masked] wrote:
B B 
> The service and burial yesterday was also well attended and very moving.
> Bob Wismer had been cremated, his ashes were buried in the family's cemetery
> plat. B I made a comment at the graveside service that it was a pity that
> some of Bob's ashes did not make it up to Road America to be deposited at
his
> 'granite monument.' B Daughter Pam looked at me, winked and said, "That's
> gonna happen!"

It is a good thing I am such a cold hearted bastard, otherwise my eyes might
have
teared up a bit reading this.

mjb.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive