Subject: [Fot] In-car videos from the Looonng Race at Blackhawk, Oct. 25/26

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]> {sentby:smtp auth 173.31.234.34 authed with [email-masked]}
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 18:31:40 -0600

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 21:11:32 -0600

Good grief.  Let me try pasting into Notepad and copying from there 
this time to strip out any inadvertent formatting.

In-Car videos from the Looonng Race at Blackhawk Farms, 10/25 and 10/26

Race 1 - great dice with Sean Alexander at the beginning, edited out 
some boring laps, first approximately 10 minutes are fun to watch
http://youtu.be/glFCoLmZhvo

Race 2 - great dice with a yellow Porsche 914 until he dropped a 
cylinder, edited out some boring laps, first approximately 10 minutes 
are fun to watch
http://youtu.be/SXYdBQyLXxk

Race 3 - uneventful, I drove well, full length, best action is in the first lap
http://youtu.be/WJlBwxe9Tdk

Cheers, Tony Drews

At 06:31 PM 11/8/2014, Tony Drews wrote:

>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]