Subject: [Fot] CVAR group 2 nov 2014 sat pm part 2

From: "Greg & Alison Blake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 07:51:03 -0600

Part two will be loaded at the following link in about 2 hours...
http://youtu.be/1CN8W8IUYFQ

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Greg And Alison
Blake
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2014 7:29 AM
To: <[email-masked]>; David Foreman
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: CVAR group 2 nov 2014 sat pm part1

Part one of the CVAR group 2 nov 2014 sat pm race. The weather was cold and
air was dense. Earlier in the day, I set a personal record at TWS of 2:04.
Of course that was not even close to enough to be able to catch a glimpse of
that white thing up front.

This was a fun race with the blue fiat and yellow 914 (Dave Foreman).

Sorry about the lead in, skip to about 5:30 to see the start. I'll load part
two later today.

If you like this track, come join us in feb 2015, it will be your last
opportunity to run at this historic place. It is being converted to a
neighborhood later in 2015.

If you do join us, be ready for some stiff competition. We routinely have
35+ grids in group 2.  Last weekend was 40+. Great people in group 2 too.

Maybe we will even toss in a BBQ and T-shirt for your towing efforts.

Greg

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Blake, Gregory S" <[email-masked]>
> Date: November 22, 2014 at 7:19:42 AM CST
> To: Greg and Alison Blake <[email-masked]>
> Subject: CVAR group 2 nov 2014 sat pm part1
>
> Check out this video on YouTube:
>
> http://youtu.be/JTFP1Qa4LQs
>
>
>
>
> This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright
protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.
>
> The ultimate parent company of the Atkins Group is WS Atkins plc. 
> Registered
in England No. 1885586. Registered Office Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road,
Epsom, Surrey KT18 5BW. A list of wholly owned Atkins Group companies
registered in the United Kingdom and locations around the world can be found
at
http://www.atkinsglobal.com/site-services/group-company-registration-details
>
> Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you 
> really
need to.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive