Subject: Re: [Fot] Koni shocks

From: marty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 02:26:30 +0000 FILETIME=[FFA71100:01D006C4]

I have used Koni directly also.

Marty

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Rocky Entriken
Sent: bSaturdayb, bNovemberb b22b, b2014 b5b:b35b bPM
To: John Wagner, FOT

Yes. Koni themselves!

I have a business card from Lee Grimes, Koni Automotive Product Manager, who 
was on-site doing rebuilds at the SCCA Solo Nationals. Tell him what ya got 
and what ya want.

Phone 859-488-0316, cell 849-630-9350, e-mail [email-masked]

Couple years ago they rebuilt a pair of 30-year-old shocks for me. They 
didn't even blink.

--Rocky

. "There are only three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing and 
motor racing. The rest are merely games." --Barnaby Conrad (NOT Hemingway)

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "John Wagner" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2014 9:04 AM
Subject: [Fot] Koni shocks

> Where is a good place to have Koni shocks rebuilt? B  B  B B B B B B B B B 
> B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B 
> B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B 
> B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B 
> B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B 
> B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B 
> B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B
> John WagnerJust the wrench
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive