Subject: [Fot] TR6 - Cometic MLS Head Gasket

From: "Peter Vucinic" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 13:09:40 +1100

Wondering if anyone on the list has used/purchased a Cometic Multi Layer
Steel head gasket from Cometic?

Or are there other suppliers for Steel head gaskets for the TR6?

Thank you in advance

"You can Make a Small Fortune From Motor Racing. As long as You Started With
A Lage Fortune!"

Kind Regards

Peter Vucinic

TR4 - TR7 V8 - Spitfir MkII

_______________________________________________

 <http://www.fot-racing.com/> http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive:  <http://www.team.net/archive> http://www.team.net/archive

Forums:  <http://www.team.net/forums> http://www.team.net/forums
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Rick Parent <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 18:16:29 -0800

Best head gaskets money can buy.

On Sunday, November 30, 2014 9:11 PM, Peter Vucinic <[email-masked]> wrote:

Thank you in advance

Kind Regards

Peter Vucinic