Subject: [Fot] In car videos from new track in Mass

From: George Harmuth <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:40:35 -0400 9.0.1FP1|April 03, 2014) at 10/21/2014 11:40:44

It looks like Palmer Motorsports Park, in south east Mass, is going to be
real. The facility, originally planned (10+ years ago) to be built and run
by the SCCA, seems to be real now as another racers playground. With
Thompson, re opened last year less than an hour from this track, New
Hampshire and Limerock, it's good to live in the Northeast (for at least a
few months of the year).

Track website:
http://www.palmermotorsportspark.com/

There are a few videos out from Palmer last weekend. It looks "interesting"
Lots of rock walls, cliffs, maybe a little narrow but it could be fun too,
lets see how they finish it and what the run off areas look like.

in car videos
street car with data collection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7VmLvAVBrI

Electric SRF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fu-hM8FNUI

mike h
63 Spitire
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive