Subject: Re: [Fot] 2015 Kastner Cup

From: "Craig Wensley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:51:16 -0400

What no 8s 

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Scott Janzen
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 1:31 PM
To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph
Subject: [Fot] 2015 Kastner Cup

thanks for the responses!  We're already up to 27 cars/drivers, with a great
mix of cars, just from the FOT response.  Keep 'em coming!
So far, the breakdown is roughly nine Spitfires (great turn-out), 5-6 GT6s,
eight TR4s, two TR3s, two TR6s and  two TR250s.  There are other Triumph
racers who usually show that aren't on the FOT list, so I think we're headed
for a great turn-out.  Start working on your cars now so we won't be beaten
by equipment - I know I need to!

I'll try to cut down on the promotional emails for awhile, but I am asking
for someone to coordinate the t-shirt order process.  We have the design and
a supplier, and it's too early to actually start taking orders, but I'd like
to get this one off my plate.  Any volunteers?

Jason, I'm going to flag this for your benefit - Jim Dolan is planning on
entering three historic GT6s:

1972 GT6 (Brian Fuerstenau original Group 44 car)
1972 GT6 (Kas Kastner's original car)
1969 GT6 (Harvey Thompson9s original car)
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Paul MacDonald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 16:21:00 -0400

Vern Brannon said he was getting the Slagle convertible out sometime in
2015. He is not on this list, but suggested it to him.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Craig Wensley
Sent: October 31, 2014 3:51 PM
To: 'Scott Janzen'; ''Friends of Triumph' Triumph'
Subject: Re: [Fot] 2015 Kastner Cup

What no 8s 

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Scott Janzen
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 1:31 PM
To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph
Subject: [Fot] 2015 Kastner Cup

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 20:39:18 +0000

Man that GT6 news is awesome! 
It will make that win all the more sweet! Bring it on! 
I can't wait. 
Kids, sorry trick or treating is off, I have to get out to the garage an start building motors...
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph<[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] 2015 Kastner Cup

thanks for the responses!  We're already up to 27 cars/drivers, with a great
mix of cars, just from the FOT response.  Keep 'em coming!
So far, the breakdown is roughly nine Spitfires (great turn-out), 5-6 GT6s,
eight TR4s, two TR3s, two TR6s and  two TR250s.  There are other Triumph
racers who usually show that aren't on the FOT list, so I think we're headed
for a great turn-out.  Start working on your cars now so we won't be beaten by
equipment - I know I need to!

I'll try to cut down on the promotional emails for awhile, but I am asking for
someone to coordinate the t-shirt order process.  We have the design and a
supplier, and it's too early to actually start taking orders, but I'd like to
get this one off my plate.  Any volunteers?

---

From: "J.C. Hassall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 20:15:23 -0400

I just reserved a room.  My autox TR4 isn't long-legged enough for a 4 hour
drive, so I'll be motoring in my Saturn, filled with T-shirts.  If anyone
needs  crew help, I'm free.

jim

63 TR4 in autox trim, 99.9% finished, 90% to go.

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 1:30 PM, Scott Janzen <[email-masked]> wrote:

> for
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]