Subject: [Fot] 6 cyl. Videos

From: McKearn McKearn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 21:12:07 -0500

Hey all.
  Thank you to those who posted or linked video. I love it. That hill climb
looks like a blast too. I've never seen one before. Anything like that in
the  central Midwest?
                               P.J.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 09:44:02 -0400

> looks like a blast too. I've never seen one before. Anything like that in

I do not know of any still running.  VSCDA used to run Hill Climbs at both 
Lake Geneva and Janesville.  The Janesville event was held as a tribute to 
an annual event that used to be held back in the 1950s.  But alas, they had 
to stop holding them because it was impossible to 'control the crowd'.  
Spectators who wanted to watch up close were a potential disaster waiting to 
happen.

Bill Dentinger