Subject: Re: [Fot] Red TR3A with skirts westbound I-40 near Santa Rosa New Mexico Yesterday Morning

From: dustin nicholson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 22:21:35 +0000 (UTC)

Maybe Rob Noyes-Smith?B  He has a red TR3 race car that is street legal, lives
in Albuquerque I think.B  I don't recall skirts on it but I think it does have
white meatballs.B  The car was for sale at Kastner Cup this year in Texas,
might have a new home now.
Dusty Nicholson1971 Spitfire FP No. 4

     On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 3:44 PM, Henry Morrison
<[email-masked]> wrote:

 Anybody we know?B  It had a large white meatball on the drivers side.

Cheers, Henry Morrison
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Henry Morrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 17:18:07 -0600

No, that's my old car, it wasn't him.  The meatball had some script in it, no
number...........Cheers, Henry ( the car was being driven)

Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 22:21:35 +0000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] Red TR3A with skirts westbound I-40 near Santa Rosa New
Mexico Yesterday Morning

Maybe Rob Noyes-Smith?  He has a red TR3 race car that is street legal, lives
in Albuquerque I think.  I don't recall skirts on it but I think it does have
white meatballs.  The car was for sale at Kastner Cup this year in Texas,
might have a new home now.
Dusty Nicholson1971 Spitfire FP No. 4

 Anybody we know?  It had a large white meatball on the drivers side.

Cheers, Henry Morrison