Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2015 Host Hotel - Jefferson 500

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:05:03 -0400

This is to announce the host hotel for the Kastner Cup at the Jefferson 500 at
Summit Point, West Virginia next May 14-17.
The hotel will be the Hampton Inn Winchester North, on I-81 about 20 minutes
from the track, in Winchester, Virginia.  The rate is $83/night - this
compares favorably to rates typically exceeding $120/night at that time of
year.

I'd suggest you make your reservations now, as we have a limited room block,
and will also open this up soon to the Triumph street car clubs.  You can
cancel up until 24 hours before if plans change, with no penalty.  If this
room block fills up, I hope to be able to expand it, but have also set up a
block at a Fairfield Inn for the same rate about one mile away.

I'd also like to start getting a head count on who plans to race, regardless
of where you stay.  Please send me an email if you are planning to race.
[email-masked]

We're going to be posting updated information about the race weekend on both
Kas' site and the FOT site, so please keep an eye on both of them starting in
a few days.

Thanks!

Mention FOT if you call the hotel - the link takes you directly to
reservations for our room block.
Hampton Inn, Winchester Va. 540-678-4000

http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/groups/personalized/W/WNCHHHX-FOT-20150513
/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: marty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 22:25:14 +0000 FILETIME=[85E4DC30:01CFF490]

Team Sukey will be there.

Sent from Windows Mail