Subject: [Fot] Empty trailer from Ohio area to Toronto CA area

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 17:15:40 +0000

I've sold a non-running TR250 to a guy from the Toronto area. He has no idea how to transport it but I am going to pick up a car that's in Ohio. Does anyone have any contacts that could bring the car to him in Canada from the Columbus area? 

Bob Kramer
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: D V <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 13:56:30 -0500

Check out ucanimport.com. If he is not going the shipper route and is going to
trailer it across the border, my understanding is that he needs to fax/mail
title documents to the US side of the border crossing 72 hrs prior to arrival.
This is a US stamp on the title and should have no impact on
registering/titling in CAN.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 13, 2014, at 12:16 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> I've sold a non-running TR250 to a guy from the Toronto area. He has no idea
how to transport it but I am going to pick up a car that's in Ohio. Does
anyone have any contacts that could bring the car to him in Canada from the
Columbus area?
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]