Subject: [Fot] Remflex exhaust header gaskets......available.

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 16:00:39 -0500

FOT,

Sean ordered a batch of Remflex gaskets for ourselves and for our website.
They are primarily for TR3/4, but there are a few GT6.

If anyone would like to have a pair you can respond to this email. He will
likely offer free shipping, at least.

A number of us have found that this gasket is superior to anything else we
have used and are sometimes reusable.

If there is enough interest, we could have other gaskets made by Remflex.
Just ask.

We are adding this product to our molded silicone valve cover gaskets.
Those are indefinitely reusable and superior in sealing. (Our thanks to
Justin Wagner) in helping us with our start up, a year ago)

Thanks,

Joe Alexander
Sean Alexander
Gasketinnovations.com
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive