Subject: [Fot] Round Tail Spitfire Bonnet help

From: Diesel Performance Parts - Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 12:22:51 -0500

Morning members,

1st off let me say that someone here contacted Tim Slater about a bonnet he
and I did some trading on. Whoever that was a concern that I was unhappy with
the deal. NOTHUNG and I MAEN nothing could be further from the truth. If any
of you know Tim, there's pretty much nothing you can fault about him, except
maybe his alcohol consumption at the track anyway. HA HA HA. Tim has been a
good friend and is always willing to help no matter the mess you might be in.

Anyway I am in need of the welded on parts that are the hinge points on a
round tail Spitfire to hinge the bonnet. Does anyone have a junk rusty frame
that they could cut them off of and sell them to me??? It would be great if
you cut off the entire curved piece where the bolt on as that will allow me to
remove them to my liking and such prior to welding them on my car.  As always
any help is appreciated.

FYI:

The person that poked me in the eye with a hot stick is an FOT member named
Mark that lives in NY and was a parts selling guy on here and in his local
area. He recently sold his GT6 race car and is fighting cancer and such. He
got me pretty good on the deal we did on a GT6 bonnet and the only reason I
posted it here was to protect others that might get in dealing with him.

Have a good one and send me some bonnet parts PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, INC.
411 Allied Drive
Nashville, TN 37211
866-455-7788 Phone
615-834-9923 Fax

www.dieselperformanceparts.comhad<http://www.dieselperformanceparts.comhad> a
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Joe Curry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 10:52:02 -0700

You should be more specific.  The bonnet hinges changed between the Mk2 and
Mk3 models.

Joe C.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Diesel
Performance Parts - Info
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 10:23 AM
To: [email-masked]'; Diesel Performance Parts - Info;
[email-masked]'
Subject: [Fot] Round Tail Spitfire Bonnet help

Morning members,

1st off let me say that someone here contacted Tim Slater about a bonnet he
and I did some trading on. Whoever that was a concern that I was unhappy
with
the deal. NOTHUNG and I MAEN nothing could be further from the truth. If any
of you know Tim, there's pretty much nothing you can fault about him, except
maybe his alcohol consumption at the track anyway. HA HA HA. Tim has been a
good friend and is always willing to help no matter the mess you might be
in.

Anyway I am in need of the welded on parts that are the hinge points on a
round tail Spitfire to hinge the bonnet. Does anyone have a junk rusty frame
that they could cut them off of and sell them to me??? It would be great if
you cut off the entire curved piece where the bolt on as that will allow me
to
remove them to my liking and such prior to welding them on my car.  As
always
any help is appreciated.

FYI:

www.dieselperformanceparts.comhad<http://www.dieselperformanceparts.comhad>
a
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]