Subject: [Fot] 2015 Kastner Cup

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 13:30:42 -0400

thanks for the responses!  We're already up to 27 cars/drivers, with a great
mix of cars, just from the FOT response.  Keep 'em coming!
So far, the breakdown is roughly nine Spitfires (great turn-out), 5-6 GT6s,
eight TR4s, two TR3s, two TR6s and  two TR250s.  There are other Triumph
racers who usually show that aren't on the FOT list, so I think we're headed
for a great turn-out.  Start working on your cars now so we won't be beaten by
equipment - I know I need to!

I'll try to cut down on the promotional emails for awhile, but I am asking for
someone to coordinate the t-shirt order process.  We have the design and a
supplier, and it's too early to actually start taking orders, but I'd like to
get this one off my plate.  Any volunteers?

Jason, I'm going to flag this for your benefit - Jim Dolan is planning on
entering three historic GT6s:

1972 GT6 (Brian Fuerstenau original Group 44 car)
1972 GT6 (Kas Kastner's original car)
1969 GT6 (Harvey Thompson9s original car)
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive