Subject: [Fot] Bob Wismer's OBIT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 10:13:03 -0400

Amici...

FOT members interested in seeing BOB WISMER's obit, can try linking
to the website below:
"http://www.raffertyfunerals.com/sitemaker/sites/raffer0/obit.cgi?user=143227
3Wismer"
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 00:31:30 -0600

So did folks see this post earlier today?

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [Fot] Bob Wismer's OBIT
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 10:13:03 -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

Amici...

FOT members interested in seeing BOB WISMER's obit, can try linking
to the website below:
http://www.raffertyfunerals.com/sitemaker/sites/raffer0/obit.cgi?user=1432273Wismer
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]