Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Triumph GT6 Race Car, SCCA, lots of parts

From: Greg And Alison Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 09:53:09 -0500

Anyone know this car?  Gotta a buddy I am trying to corrupt.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Blake, Gregory S" <[email-masked]>
> Date: October 28, 2014 at 9:50:00 AM CDT
> To: Greg and Alison Blake <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Triumph GT6 Race Car, SCCA, lots of parts
>
>
> http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/4711892956.html
>
>
>
>
> This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.
>
> The ultimate parent company of the Atkins Group is WS Atkins plc. Registered
in England No. 1885586. Registered Office Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom,
Surrey KT18 5BW. A list of wholly owned Atkins Group companies registered in
the United Kingdom and locations around the world can be found at
http://www.atkinsglobal.com/site-services/group-company-registration-details
>
> Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: D V <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 12:02:27 -0400

I talked to the guy and it has a fiberglass hood and the rear quarters have
been cut for fiberglass wheel flares.

Motor is in pieces.

Not too far from me if you need someone to check it out.

Sent from my iPhone

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 11:17:16 -0500

Good news and bad news. What is there looks pretty stout an well done. And
it seems to have some pretty advanced developement and trick custom stuff.
as well as lots of decent parts. but there's lots of stuff missing that is
going to turn in to lots of $ and lots of work for a guy you are trying to
corrupt.
Its a great looking project if he's got some deep pockets to get it up to
snuff. It is listed as "vintage" and EP. But for your CVAR group there's
many things that go way beyond vintage regs. This is a good car for a
someone that wants to go crazy with some more modern developement. That
being said, I like it. but its well on its way to being an SCCA car where
but it's a long way off from being (and) it will cost lots to become
competitive. So its neat and a cool "super production"  but not exactly an
entry level project in my opinion. and presently I don't see a great place
for this to run. I would love to have it in my garage but its on its way
towards a pretty advanced classification that is ready for more expensive
steroids.
If you want you buddy to enjoy the hobby of race car driving quickly, this
is probably not the car for him.
Thanks for pointing it out.
Now here Again, I wish I had a million dollars.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Greg And Alison Blake <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Greg And Alison Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 12:40:04 -0500

Kind of what I was thinking but I don't know too much about GT6s.

Thanks for the feedback.

> On Oct 28, 2014, at 11:17 AM, Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
> Good news and bad news. What is there looks pretty stout an well done. And
it seems to have some pretty advanced developement and trick custom stuff. as
well as lots of decent parts. but there's lots of stuff missing that is going
to turn in to lots of $ and lots of work for a guy you are trying to corrupt.
> Its a great looking project if he's got some deep pockets to get it up to
snuff. It is listed as "vintage" and EP. But for your CVAR group there's many
things that go way beyond vintage regs. This is a good car for a someone that
wants to go crazy with some more modern developement. That being said, I like
it. but its well on its way to being an SCCA car where but it's a long way off
from being (and) it will cost lots to become competitive. So its neat and a
cool "super production"  but not exactly an entry level project in my opinion.
and presently I don't see a great place for this to run. I would love to have
it in my garage but its on its way towards a pretty advanced classification
that is ready for more expensive steroids.
>> On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Greg And Alison Blake

---

From: "Robert MacKenzie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 09:10:46 -0500

I have a much closer to "ready-to-race" Spitfire I can sell him.

Robert MacKenzie
Spitfire Garage
Georgetown, TX

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Greg And Alison
Blake
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 12:40 PM
To: Jason Ostrowski
Cc: Scott Booth; <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: Triumph GT6 Race Car, SCCA, lots of parts

Thanks for the feedback.

snuff. It is listed as "vintage" and EP. But for your CVAR group there's
many things that go way beyond vintage regs. This is a good car for a
someone that wants to go crazy with some more modern developement. That
being said, I like it. but its well on its way to being an SCCA car where
but it's a long way off from being (and) it will cost lots to become
competitive. So its neat and a cool "super production"  but not exactly an
entry level project in my opinion.
and presently I don't see a great place for this to run. I would love to
have it in my garage but its on its way towards a pretty advanced
classification that is ready for more expensive steroids.
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>> If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication 
>> is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, 
>> nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.
>> >
>> in England No. 1885586. Registered Office Woodcote Grove, Ashley 
>> Road,
Epsom,
>> Surrey KT18 5BW. A list of wholly owned Atkins Group companies 
>> registered
in

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]