Subject: Re: [Fot] Sad news for the TRIUMPH community...

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 16:16:54 -0600

So sorry to hear this sad news.

mjb.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "yellow04" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 19:33:40 -0400

I'm going to miss him as well. A gentleman of our sport. One of many, but
one I'm happy to be able to call him my friend.

Rest in peace, Bob.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 4:26 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] Sad news for the TRIUMPH community...

Amici...

A few hours ago BOB WISMER passed away after a valiant fight with lung
cancer.  He was told to get his affairs in order and given about eight
months to live shortly after the 2013 HAWK event at Road America (his last
racing event).  Well, he fought hard and lived for fourteen months, but the
recent months have been far from quality time.  We were racing partners for
over thirty years.  I am glad that he is no longer suffering...but I sure
will miss him.

Bill Dentinger

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Mike Munson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 19:26:01 -0500

What did I miss?

Mike Munson
#28 EP TR6

> On Oct 6, 2014, at 5:16 PM, Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Paul Ricco <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 21:06:54 -0500

We are also very sad to hear this news. We only got to know Bob recently while
working through the process of purchasing his TR4. Bob was a gentlemen through
the entire process and we will miss hearing from him. His family and friends
are in our thoughts and prayers. Paul and Emily Ricco

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 6, 2014, at 6:33 PM, "yellow04" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Todd Redmond <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 18:21:11 -0400

God Speed Bob. 

Thanks
Todd Redmond

> On Oct 6, 2014, at 4:25 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> Amici...
> 
> cancer.  He was told to get his affairs in order and given about eight months to 
> live shortly after the 2013 HAWK event at Road America (his last racing 
> event).  Well, he fought hard and lived for fourteen months, but the recent 
> months have been far from quality time.  We were racing partners for over 
> thirty years.  I am glad that he is no longer suffering...but I sure will miss 
> him.
> 
> Bill Dentinger
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 22:29:50 -0500

I didn't know him 30 years, but he was a good friend and I'll miss him.

Tony Drews

At 03:25 PM 10/6/2014, [email-masked] wrote:
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Greg Petrolati <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 09:52:40 -0700

I will never forget the hospitality the two of you showed me at the ELVF all
those years ago. Bob was a gentleman in the best definition of the word. My
sincerest condolences to Bob's family and to you, Bill.

Tonight I will open a bottle of my best wine and drink to his memory.

All the best,
Greg Petrolati

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 7, 2014, at 8:34 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
>
> Amici...
>
months to
> thirty years.  I am glad that he is no longer suffering...but I sure will
miss
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]