Subject: [Fot] FW:

From: "Kenneth Knight" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:19:31 -0700

TR-250 for sale.  This car is owned by my good friend Glenn Carlino.  I
helped him find it in the early 90' in California, where is was owned by a
Moss Motors guy.  The car (located in Cleveland) has been very well cared
for and never been driven a day in winter weather.  If anyone is looking for
a very clean, unrestored TR-250 this is it!

Cheers, Ken

From: Gl Car [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 9:03 AM
To: Kenneth Knight
Subject: 

Well maintained 1968 tr-250 with overdrive.  No prior accidents or body
damage. Original paint and configuration throughout. Paint shows wear to
primer on top fender edges. It has 205/65 S rated tires with Panasport like
rims (made in England). I have made some changes but retained all original
parts that were removed.  Installed electronic ignition, high speed starter,
spin on oil filter, modern rear shocks, K&N air filters, Addco front sway
bar. It had front Koni shock when purchased.  The car looks original inside
and out. It runs strong.  Asking $27,000 with many parts.  Negotiable.
 Additional information  440-8884335 or cell 440-799-3115,  pictures on
Hemming's e/ads or 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125626619@N02/sets/72157645373866483/

 

 <https://www.flickr.com/photos/125626619@N02/sets/72157645373866483/> Image
removed by sender. image

 

 <https://www.flickr.com/photos/125626619@N02/sets/72157645373866483/> View
on www.flickr.com

Preview by Yahoo

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 21:35:49 +0000 (UTC)

Amici-
I am finally getting around to clearing off some SD cards and have uploaded
some FOT shots from various VSCDA events on Flickr.B  More to come.
B 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/41116744@N05/sets/72157646625162282/
B 
Brian Garcia
Friendly Ghost Racing
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 04:49:21 +0000 (UTC)

Wow, very nice photos. Great group of cars and drivers. Thanks for sharing. 

Dave H. 

----- Original Message -----

From: [email-masked] 
To: "Friends of Triumph" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Friends of Triumph" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 2:35:49 PM 
Subject: [Fot] VSCDA Pictures 

Amici-

---

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]> >
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 09:01:31 -0500

Agreed!  Includes pics of Bill Dentinger in Old Blue and Bob Wismer 
in his TR-4 - both are now TRiumph history.  Was nice to see those in 
action again.  (Plus some great shots of me in the company of many 
Triumph brethren)

Tony

At 04:35 PM 8/21/2014, [email-masked] wrote:
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]