Subject: Re: [Fot] Rota wheels.

From: "Paul MacDonald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 23:27:13 -0400

They are popular with the TR7/8 crowd.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of McKearn McKearn
Sent: August 9, 2014 10:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] Rota wheels.

Hi all.
  I am wondering if anyone has an opinion about Rota wheels? I am
considering a set for my GT6 so as to resolve my tire rubbing issue. My
current wheels have way too much negative offset and are causing a lot of
interference.
   My intention is to get some 15x6 wheels with +25 mm offset and put on a
set of 205-50-15 tires which are very close to 205-60-13 tires. It seams to
make sense to me to use 15 inch rims as there is a multitude of tires
available..
                                        Thanks. Pat
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 08:19:26 +0200

Hi,

these wheels never made it through the German TUV testing procedures to
become road legal.
As far I see on the German web page, they claim a lot and prove nothing.

There are many more rims which have a very good reputation. I would go with
proven products.

Bastuck has made new wheels by himself, TUV tested with all papers needed to
certificate strength and salt resistance.
He made these wheels because he is a racer and sick of not perfect wheels he
had to race on.
http://www.bastuck.de/shop/index.php?&cat=20000&hg=20900&ug=20901&detail=1&l
ang=en

You can find them on the lower part of that page.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] Im Auftrag von McKearn McKearn
Gesendet: Sonntag, 10. August 2014 04:00
An: [email-masked]
Betreff: [Fot] Rota wheels.

Hi all.

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: "Bill Tobin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 21:11:36 -0400

Hi all, I have a set with my rain tires on. They seem very true. At the 
time, a couple years ao, they were $500 a set shipped. Made in the 
Philippines.
They work ok for me. I do have to use a 1/4 inch spacer with them though.
Bill
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "McKearn McKearn" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2014 9:59 PM
Subject: [Fot] Rota wheels.

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]