Subject: Re: [Fot] SVRA Heacock Classic Gold Cup at VIR

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 21:43:21 +0000

I'll be there. Weather will be 80's great season in this area.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 6, 2014, at 5:13 PM, "John Styduhar" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Amici, who is thinking or planning to attend the subject event this
> September 25-28. Several TRs were there this April for the Wild Hare Run.
> Those guys put on a real feast.   Any comments on the weather there in
> September. Thanks
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Rick Parent <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 19:48:39 -0700

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Wednesday, August 6, 2014 5:46 PM, John Hasty
<[email-masked]> wrote:

I'll be there. Weather will be 80's great
season in this area.

Sent from my iPhone

Archive:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]