Subject: [Fot] TR6 cast piston clearance

From: "Greg & Alison Blake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 18:12:25 -0500

I am building a motor for an endurance race TR6 (Chump, WRL.)  I'd like to
know what the group recommends for piston to bore clearance for a County
brand +0.040" piston.  These are cast pistons.

Thanks in advance.

Greg
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Steve Yott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 18:41:17 -0500

I use .002" for all TR6 cast pistons...

Steve Yott

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Greg & Alison
Blake
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 6:12 PM
To: 'FoT Triumph'
Subject: [Fot] TR6 cast piston clearance

Thanks in advance.

Greg