Subject: [Fot] Bob Wismer's TR4 racecar...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 16:48:52 -0400 (EDT)

Amici...
 
I would like to nominate PAUL RICCO for membership in the FRIENDS
of TRIUMPH.  Paul is located in southeastern Wisconsin.  He just purchased
(and picked up) Bob Wismer's TR4 racecar.  He hopes to enter the Elkhart Lake
Vintage Festival event at Road America next month, where he will break in a
fresh engine.  He is an experienced racer, and holds both an SCCA license and
an SVRA vintage license.  But he is concerned that he knows little or nothing
about TRIUMPHs.  He would benefit greatly by being included on the FOT List.
He is excited to own an 'era correct' TR4 racecar, and I am sure Paul will
grow to love the TRIUMPH marque as we do.
 
I am particularly excited to know
that Bob Wismer's TR4 will continue to compete here in the midwest, although
Paul is already talking about making trips to Limerock, Mid-Ohio, and Watkins
Glen.
 
Paul's email address is:  [email-masked],  May I have a SECOND
please?
 
Bill Dentinger
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive