Subject: [Fot] Sammio - Spitfire Project in the UK

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 05:05:10 -0500

FOT,

Something more on the "Sammio" conversion, I inquired about.

I elected to contribute some components to this interesting sounding project,
after getting an inquiry on parts.

Then I received a note from the builder that he has Stage 4 Cancer and is
using this project to effectively extend his life. After doing a number of
Classic Car Restorations over the years, Neil disposed of his collection
following his diagnosis, "due to my uncertain future".

Then he found this unbuilt Sammio and went for it, placing it facing his
bedroom. After 18 months it is nearly complete, in spite of limited mobility.

I am going to try to get pictures and further details and share them.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com
Gasketinnovations.com
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive