Subject: [Fot] TR4/6 Clutch Pressure Plate

From: "Jeff Snook" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 09:20:52 -0400

Hey all,

My TR3 race car is close to being ready to race again.  Hurray!!  We have
seen evidence of clutch slipping and want to replace the pressure plate.  We
used to use the TR4A pressure plate, but have been hearing the new ones do
not apply as much pressure as previous.

We are wondering if anyone out there who is thrashing a TR3/4 around the
racetrack (using Triumph parts) has any suggestions for what will have the
highest pressure.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Jeff, Terry, Glen

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com
419-344-0319 (Mobile)
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive