Subject: [Fot] Lime Rock fatality

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 20:29:09 +0000

The sanctioning body will likely be pressed by their insurance underwriter to review it's minimal safety requirements.  Would a roll bar  be required in the future?   The coroner will opine as to the cause of death.  It will in all likelyhood be traumatic head/neck injury due to rollover.  

How sad for his family, buddies, club and the event organizers.  How do you deal with the aftermath.?

M

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Joe Curry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 13:42:24 -0700

The photos I saw of the car before the accident showed that it did have a
rollbar.  It however wss not tall enough to completely protect the driver's
head unless he scrunched down in the seat.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:29 PM
Cc: FOT
Subject: [Fot] Lime Rock fatality

The sanctioning body will likely be pressed by their insurance underwriter
to review it's minimal safety requirements.  Would a roll bar  be required
in the future?   The coroner will opine as to the cause of death.  It will
in all likelyhood be traumatic head/neck injury due to rollover.  

How sad for his family, buddies, club and the event organizers.  How do you
deal with the aftermath.?

M

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]