Subject: Re: [Fot] TR crank

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 15:15:48 +0000

But he would not alter the width of the rod journals to accommodate "modern"
rods; so we chose Moldex who does the same 5 main type crank with any
specification you want for mains and rods.  Different lubrication patterns,
nitride and balanced.

John H. Hasty | MULLEN HOLLAND & COOPER P.A.
Attorney at Law
301 South York Street  (zip: 28052)
P.O. Box 488
Gastonia, NC 28053-0488
Telephone: 704.864.6751 | Facsimile: 704.861.8394
[email-masked] | www.mhc-law.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of John Frymark
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 11:01 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] TR crank

Tony,

Marine Crankshaft in Santa Anna, CA has a "5 main" crankshaft patterned. He's
made at least 6 so far. They are a thing of beauty and 4 lbs lighter than
stock.  I'll attach a photo but it will be stripped on the FoT cc. A little
grinding on the webs in the block is required for clearance.

Call David Eden at 714-549-2388 if interested.
Marinecrankshaftinc.com

John Frymark

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image.jpeg] Sent from my iPad _______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: John Frymark <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 10:20:08 -0500

Double check with David. He said he was able to modify the pattern for Chevy
or Honda rods when we worked to develop this.

John Frymark

Sent from my iPad

> On Aug 11, 2014, at 10:15 AM, John Hasty <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Marine Crankshaft in Santa Anna, CA has a "5 main" crankshaft patterned.
He's made at least 6 so far. They are a thing of beauty and 4 lbs lighter than
stock.  I'll attach a photo but it will be stripped on the FoT cc. A little
grinding on the webs in the block is required for clearance.
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:

---

From: Greg And Alison Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 10:39:49 -0500

I can answer that. He did 2 five main cranks for me with a modified Chevy rod
journal. He is very receptive to design changes.

Just to pass along a story about his product. We use a machine shop in Austin
that has been preparing race motors for many years. The owner told me these
cranks were works of art. Anecdotal evidence of quality, but I respect his
opinion.

Thanks go to John Frymark for the upfront design work with Marine on this one.

Greg

> On Aug 11, 2014, at 10:20 AM, John Frymark <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> image.jpeg] Sent from my iPad
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]