Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Fw: Fwd: How Quick is Quick ??

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 11:07:28 -0700

This is kind of fun to watch.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*

*Subject:* How Quick is Quick ??
    *This is quite an interesting speed comparison !!  Be sure to watch the
quickest at the end... *
*By the way for those of you that dislike the metric system here is a **speed
conversion chart below!*

*100 KM/H =  62.14 MPH *
*200 KM/H =  124.27 MPH*
*300 KM/H =  186.41 MPH *
   *click here for video:*
*https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=625747924150290*
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=625747924150290>

-- 

 *Winkster*
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Terry Stetler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 18:15:51 -0400 <[email-masked]> <2335943100275829865@unknownmsgid> <[email-masked]>

It's amazing how fast the street cars in this video are, and even more amazing
is how relaxed the drivers appear to be

as they click off speeds that took dedicated race cars to achieve not all that
long ago.

I think I'll keep my TR3 street car though.

I don't have to drive it at orbital escape velocity to have fun with it.

Terry Stetler

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, August 08, 2014 2:07 PM

Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Fw: Fwd: How Quick is Quick ??

*100 KM/H =  62.14 MPH *
*200 KM/H =  124.27 MPH*
*300 KM/H =  186.41 MPH *
   *click here for video:*
*https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=625747924150290*
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=625747924150290<https://www.facebook.co
m/photo.php?v=625747924150290>>

--

 *Winkster*

http://www.fot-racing.com<http://www.fot-racing.com/>

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<http://www.team.net/archive>
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<http://autox.team.
net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 14:07:39 +0000

Is there a way to view this without joining Facebook?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 8, 2014, at 6:22 PM, "Terry Stetler" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<http://www.team.net/forums>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014 11:07:28 -0500

I found it here on You Tube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX-t7pXc_t4

Tony

At 09:07 AM 8/9/2014, John Hasty wrote:
><https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=625747924150290<https://www.facebook.co> 
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]