Subject: Re: [Fot] WTD :

From: "Tim Murphy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 14:52:11 -0500

What are the sources for billet cranks for the TR4?  After getting great
responses on my question about prepping stock cranks, I might be better off
"biting the bullet" and getting a billet crank.  Thanks by the way for all
the responses on the stock crank prep question.  I've been having some
problems with my internet connection plus some health problems so I
sometimes am not too quick getting back to folks.  My apologies.

( I live in a rural area and the only high speed internet is by a wireless
connection or satellite.  I have wireless and now trees are starting to get
in the way so I'm having to do some antenna tower work!)

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tony and Annie
Garmey
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2014 1:56 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] WTD :

Hi all,

Anyone know where I might locate a 13 inch, black leather steering wheel ?

I,m also needing a TR4 billet Crank. Anyone have one sitting around ?

Thank you

Tony Garmey
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Paul MacDonald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 17:21:59 -0400

Standard on a TR8

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tony and Annie
Garmey
Sent: August 10, 2014 2:56 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] WTD :

Hi all,

Thank you

Tony Garmey

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]