Subject: [Fot] Fwd: [Healeys] cars for projects

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 18:23:18 -0600

In case any GT6 folks are looking.

mjb.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [Healeys] cars for projects
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 15:40:40 -0600
From: David Porter <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

I have a friend with a Bugeye wishing to sell it and all that he has to
go with it.. Call Gil at 505-920-3546 (welding skills required)

  I have a Triumph GT6 (builder w/engine out) and a '68 Triumph GT6+
mostly complete. If anyone has interest in either of these cars contact
me off list for details and pictures..
my phone # is below..
-- 
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive