Subject: [Fot] Short Video Clip from last SUN

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 09:45:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I participated in a new SCCA event called the "Club Racing Experience", 
aka CRE. They let folks that don't have current racing creds race 
wheel-to-wheel under somewhat controlled circumstances.

Lots of fun.

http://youtu.be/J-PCZQNQ6TQ

The track is the Road course at NHMS in Loudon, NH.

I had a blast.

Now to get my time-trial license converted to a novice road race license.

:-)

rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive