Subject: [Fot] Charity Request

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 10:59:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

This is my annual charity plea.

My local Sports Car Club of America region called New England Region, aka 
NER/SCCA holds a charity event weekend each year to raise awareness and 
money for leukemia research. The charity of choice is UMass Memorial 
Foundation. Donations of any amount are appreciated and the donations are 
100% tax deductable.

The region has a goal for 2014 of raising more than last year's $20k - so 
please help.

My personal effort involves seeking out folks that I've helped in some way 
in the last year or so and ask them to consider a donation to this worthy 
cause.

The full link to my fundraising page is:

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/robert-lang-1/2014-NER-SCCA-Racing-Against-Leukemia

A short URL to the fundraising page is:

http://tinyurl.com/q5ym3zv

If you do not care to donate on-line and still wish to make a donation, 
please contact me directly. I will make sure your donations are forwarded 
to UMMF. You can read about the UMass Memorial Foundation here:

http://www.umassmed.edu/foundation/index.aspx

Note: Firstgiving does charge a small fee for the on-line transaction.

Feel free to share this link with your friends and family.

Thanks in advance.
Bob Lang
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive