Subject: Re: [Fot] Tyres

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:51:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm about to pull the trigger on some Speedsters for my TR6. I've been 
teetering on getting the 225/50-15's for my TR6. I haven't figured out 
(yet) if this is okay for SVRA Gp 8 or VRG H2.

Can anyone running a TR6 chime in, please?

I know I'll def. not be running R6's.

TIA for the feedback.

rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive