Subject: [Fot] 2014 SOVREN Pacific Northwest Historics

From: Jack Brooks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 21:35:26 -0700

Gents,

My pictures and videos from the weekend races have been posted.  There are
two main folders; this year and last.  I added a second folder for this
year.  The pictures are arranged by driver.  The videos are arranged by
"Group", but have not been edited yet.  I am short of time and hope to get
them cleaned up and reposted soon, but didn't want to wait any longer to get
the pictures up.

I did better than last year, but still have a lot to learn.  The picture
quality is noticeably better, with far fewer out of focus.  I didn't do much
shooting beyond the Groups 3 & 4, so I apologize if you were outside those
two groups and I didn't get many or any pictures.    

*	I tried to eliminate all out of focus pictures, but left some (not
too bad ones) where I thought you might still like them, i.e., multiple cars
in the shot.
*	Some of the front straight pictures are out slightly of focus but
were neat, so I included them.  I needed a higher shutter speed and I need
to shoot more from the trackside on that front straight.  
*	Tony Garmy, some of the cars under your tent have folders with
pictures.  Please let those folks know.  

Please definitely let me know what photos worked or did not work, so I can
fine tune what I shoot.  Be critical, it's OK.  I can't get better if I'm
not sure where my pictures are not as good as they should be.  I'll be
setting the shutter speed higher next year and concentrating on getting in
closer too.

URL:               https://sjbrooks.homeserver.com
<https://sjbrooks.homeserver.com/> 

User:                FOT

Password:        Amici

Note:  The letter case IS important!  Use the caps.

Thanks for a great time,

Jack

p.s. - note my new email address - [email-masked].  My old address
[email-masked] will be gone soon.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive