Subject: Re: [Fot] Mid Ohio

From: Dave <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 18:46:49 -0700

Nice update to your weekend at MidOhio.
I know Huffaker was at Indy.  Must have kept the race rig close.
Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPad

> On Jul 1, 2014, at 12:27 PM, "John Hasty" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Mid Ohio was clear and hot and the racing was great.  Not as many there
this
> year as last and several of usual suspects were not in attendance.  I
'spose
> Indy and its cost may have kept some away.  I only counted about 4
Triumphs,
> Mark Craig and Marty Sukey in their spits and me in the 3 and Dave Spiwak
in
> his 4.  Bill Tobin was in attendance but not his car. Dave and I had wheel
> to wheel battles in both the Sat. and Sun. races.  There were a flock of
> Minis there from all over the country.  Joe Huffaker brought his Mini and
> the Jensen Healey from the west coast.  I think he won the Mini race but
the
> ex Mueler Jensen broke.  Group 3 had 33 cars and the Eprod class was won by
> Dan O'Connor in a very, very fast Elva. His times were the same as the
Cprod
> cars!  I managed 3rd. in E on Sat and 2nd on Sun.   My friend Ceasar Cone
in
> Cprod had a faster time by a couple of tenths than Vic Skirmants' and John
> Schrecker's 356's in his Alfa Duetto but wasn't able to keep past them..big
> accomplishment I think.
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive