Subject: Re: [Fot] Wheel Assembly Torque Spec

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 17:15:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm pulling some three-piece Revolution wheels out of storage. The bolts 
are in need of replacement. I got all the hardware, but somehow I lost the 
torque specs for the dinky bolts used to hold everything together. It 
looks like the bolts are 6mm.

I found references to 15 lb/ft, but the info I found is for Fiske wheels, 
so I don't know if the specs carry over. I als recall the shop that got me 
the bolts saying "inch-pounds" not "foot-pounds".

Relavent references are more than welcome.

Regards,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive