Subject: [Fot] New member proposal - Pat McKearn

From: "Barr, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:23:50 +0000

I'd like to propose Pat McKearn for membership in this un-organization.  Pat
and his brother raced a TR250 with Midwestern Council some years ago and he's
building a GT6 now - for the street, but we know how that goes.

Second?

Scott B.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 10:35:06 -0400 (EDT)

> building a GT6 now - for the street, but we know how that goes.
Yeah...we all know how that goes.  Peter Egan once said something like, 
"RACING makes heroin addiction seem like a wish for something salty."

I'll second your motion.

Bill Dentinger