Subject: [Fot] Old race cars

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 22:14:43 -0700

I've met a lot of young guys that love their cars.  They were not brought
up with them, they just kind of met them along the way somewhere. Keeping
these older cars working good and in fine trim is not easy and that is part
of the charm and the contest. Not every young guy is lost in a field of
modern technology.  Lots are involved and take great pride in finding ways
to "fix" things and enjoy the research and the trials and the problems.  It
isn't easy, but it is FUN.

I never thought ANYONE would give a damn, and that was fifty years ago.
Actually it is still kind of a mystery to me that so many really care and
more will come along as they are right now. Just encourage and assist when
you can.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Norlin Engineering <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 22:43:22 -0700

Kas - you nailed it!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

Kas Kastner <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]