Subject: [Fot] Braille battery

From: Jaxon Racing <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 18:37:01 -0400

Looking at a Braille battery for the HP spitfire 1147... MSD ignition . What
is the recommended battery ?
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Allen Washatko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 18:08:42 -0500

Just installed one. 17 lbs and 720 cold cranking amps. Nicely  
fabricated. You can buy their aluminum battery hold down bracket also  
well made. Just came back from Road America and it performed  
flawlessly. I run an alternator so no problem with charging. Would  
highly recommend the Braille based on my recent experience. The only  
advice is to figure out how you will run your battery leads and then  
buy the battery configuration that fits your layout (location of POS  
and NEG terminals). Also, the battery hold down is universal which  
they don't mention in the literature. I got mine from Summit and they  
had a discount coupon. Shipping was free.

Good luck.

Allen
On Jul 20, 2014, at 5:37 PM, Jaxon Racing wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>

Allen & Jody Washatko
1971 TR6  - Number 6