Subject: [Fot] Live axle tr4's, what to do for axles now ?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 21:46:39 +0000 (UTC)

FoT, 
I know someone preparing a live axle TR4 to go racing next year and since Southwick closed he doesn't know what to do for axles. Are Ford axles the answer ? I read somewhere the TR4A live axle is stronger, true ? 
Jim g 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 09:59:55 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 07/11/2014 6:54:57 AM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> Maybe I was misinformed. I was asked for advice on axles and I was told 
> they
> closed.
> 

Amici...

I'm old, and forget whether I had breakfast or not, until I look in the 
mirror, but seems to me I remember Jack (or Tony) saying that Southwick was 
shutting down his commercial operations, but would continue to do axles for us 
in his garage (probably for beer money in his retirement).  That's what I 
recall.

Bill Dentinger