Subject: [Fot] Nomination: Ashley Page

From: "FoodDude" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 09:32:18 -0500

Turns out my 64 Spit Racer has quite some history.  One of the first to race
her was Ashley Page out of NC.  We connected recently and went through all
the old log books and confirmed he was one of the original people to race in
the (now) #24.

He is building a new Spit racer with his grandson, and we hope to see him on
track soon.

He and the car are featured, along with some pics, in Kas's book "Historical
& Technical Guide for Triumph Cars".

Please second and let's welcome him in.

Thanks, 

Dave

#24 BRG 1964 1296 Spitfire EP/FP

#22 Green 1970 TR6 Chump/LeMons/WRL

#30 Yellow/Orange 1971 Porsche 914-4 EP/DP "The Pursuit Porsche"
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive