Subject: [Fot] SVRA at INDY

From: "FoodDude" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 09:38:40 -0500

Greetings Amici, 

Several of the Texas FoT are headed to Indy next week, arriving Tuesday,
June 3.  We extend an invite to the entire FoT family to join us at this
epic event.  Each car gets three crew members for free, and I believe
additional are $35.00 for the entire event.  Contact me if you would like to
be a part of the action.  For more info:
http://www.svra.com/events/brickyard-vintage-racing-invitational/

FYI, we will be in F1 garage #22.  Robert MacKenzie will have his 62 Spit,
though I will be in the #30 Porsche 914-4 for these races.  Hopefully we
will see Pat Ryan in his incredibly fast, Rick Parent-built Spit there as
well.  If you are racing, please let us know you will be there, and tell us
where you are paddocked after arrival.

Thank a Veteran today, and every day.

Cheers!

Dave Foreman

#24 BRG 1964 Triumph Spitfire 1300 (SVRA: EP, VMC/CVAR: FP, SCCA: HP)

#30 Yellow/Orange 1971 Porsche 914-4 (SVRA: DP, VMC/CVAR & SCCA: EP)

#22 Green 1970 Triumph TR6, Team FOGHAT (Five Old Guys Have A Triumph)
Chump, Lemons, WRL
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive