Subject: Re: [Fot] The Big Picture: List Archives

From: steve <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:06:44 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Ed,

This list contains tons of great info, wisdom, and colorful opinions.

Go to this link http://www.team.net/mharc/archives/html/fot/

and search for any aspect of Triumph tech and you'll find what you need.  It's fun to read as well.

~Steve

-----Original Message-----
>From: Edward Dunn <[email-masked]>
>Sent: Nov 26, 2013 11:35 AM
>To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: [Fot] The Big Picture
>
>The gasket seal thread has got me thinking about this. There is obviously a
>deep & wide breadth of knowledge among this group. We've got this great
>internet invention, but it seems like we're not utilizing it fully.  My point
>is that these questions are brought up, and several good answers are given.
>But then it sort of drifts away into sea of threads.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive