Subject: [Fot] Who is Jim Cox?

From: "Bob Kramer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 07:07:11 -0600

Friends,

We have a black TR4 registered for the December 14-15 CVAR race at Texas
World Speedway #76 belonging to a Jim Cox. Does anyone know him, is he on
the list? Once I register we will have four TR4's, a TR3 and I suspect 4
Spitty's in the Triumph garage at TWS. There are a couple of more Triumphs
in Texas that could still register and this brings me to the 2014 Kastner
Cup next May. We will have information to share on the hotels and track
released tomorrow. I always enjoy the K-Cup's because of all the Triumphs on
the track at one time and us Texas boys will start the filed off with a
large contingent.

76

Jim Cox

Black 1964 Triumph TR 4

Branson Auction

Bob Kramer

ASCO Equipment

Branch Manager Austin/Manor

(P) 512-272-8922

(C) 512-431-8563

50YearLogo%20(High%20quality)

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive