Subject: Re: [Fot] SVRA at CotA -- photos and article

From: "FoodDude" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 20:15:24 -0500

The BRG #24 64 Spit is on about page 5 of the gallery that starts on the
last page..

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Duncan Charlton
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 7:13 PM
To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph
Subject: [Fot] SVRA at CotA -- photos and article

Pictures and a short article here:

http://www.sportscardigest.com/svra-us-vintage-racing-national-championship-
2
013-report-and-photos/

Greg Blake's silver TR3 is shown and my red Morgan is among the slide show
after the pages transition to thumbnails.

Duncan
1952 Morgan Plus 4 red #6
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.3426 / Virus Database: 3222/6776 - Release Date: 10/23/13
Internal Virus Database is out of date.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive