Subject: [Fot] wheel spacer

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 09:19:28 -0500 (EST)

Looking for a wheel spacer to fit front GT-6 hub...aluminum, .250" thick ,  
OD at 5.5" , 3 3/4" bolt pattern...if anyone has any  they care to part  
with,pls contact me ...( I had a set,but lent them out and forgot whom   
)...Thanks, Rick
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 09:03:38 -0600

We have them for Spitfire, Gt6, Tr3-Tr6

Joe

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 17, 2013, at 8:19 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]