Subject: Re: [Fot] The Big Picture

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 09:34:05 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 11/26/2013 5:30:47 PM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> If it helps have have been capturing some discussions and putting them 
> on my TR web site.  I grab emails that I find interesting. Unfortunately 
> I'm about 50 strings of saved emails behind moving them over to web pages.
> 
> http://www.tr3a.info/Net.htm
> 

TeriAnn...

I think your website is another a great source of Triumph knowledge and 
information.  We Triumph aficionados owe you for maintaining it.  I had not 
visited it for a while, but did so again last night.  I particularly enjoyed 
reading Kas' take on 'vintage racing' compared to what actually happened back 
in the 1950s.  

'Era Correct' is a book with fifty chapters.  

Thanks, Teri...

Bill Dentinger
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive