Subject: [Fot] The Best GT6 (arguably)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 00:47:04 +0000

Well, one of the best GT6 race cars EVER is for sale... And, No one has made a comment or post about it, Yet. 
I knew this baby would come up sooner or later since it seems to have sat stagnant for a while now. 
Anyway, at risk of being beaten by it... The climax version,  Kastner/Brophy Car is up for sale. I would by it in a heartbeat if I had my grandparent's money.... Or anyone's $37,500. (for that matter.) I'd be honored to have this car in my collection. But, I have the desire... Less the funds to support another killer GT6. Here is your chance to own a piece of TRIUMPH HISTORY.
If anyone has the funds... Less the desire, Friendly Ghost Racing can help! Buy the car, and let me prep it properly and arrive and drive. This car, like all racing GT6's... Fall under the heading of qualifying for the FGR GT6 Heritage Trust
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 21:03:47 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

We saw this car at Lime Rock the weekend prior to the Kastner cup.

Is it listed on-line somewhere?

I haven't been looking or anything... just curious.

Looks like a really neat GT6+!!

rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 21:11:07 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 7 Nov 2013 [email-masked] wrote:

> Was it running?

It was NOT running that I saw. It was on display in the paddock with a 
"for sale" sign on it. I have pix, somewhere...

> Yes the car is foe sale on line.

I'll look for it.

> This is a mk3.

Ooops.

l8r,
rml

> ------Original Message------
> From: Robert M. Lang
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Fot] The Best GT6 (arguably)
> Sent: Nov 6, 2013 8:03 PM
>
> Hi,
>