Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 Prices

From: Don TR <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 12:52:04 -0500

Richard - A small mouth TR3 would demand a higher price than a TR3A.  If it
has an overdrive add about $2000 more to the value.  If you go on e-bay
looking for used TRs you might see something similar.

Check out 

http://www.triumphauctionwatch.com/auctions.php?model=TR3&country=CAN

Don Elliott, Original Owner, 1958 TR3A, Montreal

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Richard Gehweiler
Sent: November-05-13 12:29 PM
To: FOT
Subject: [Fot] TR3 Prices

I have a friend that is advancing in years (that is anyone that is older 
than me) and has been having some health issues. He is going to sell his 
TR3 to his grandson (Lucky guy) and asked me what i thought the car is 
worth, so I told him that I would seek the wisdom of the FOT. The car is 
a small mouth car that is what I call a "Road Warrior", that is solid 
but the paint and interior are somewhat rough. It also has Brookland 
Screens on it. Mechanically the car is great, it has a Mike Belfer 
engine that is very strong. I am looking for actual selling prices of 
cars, not asking prices.

  Thanks in advance
Richard Gehweiler
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive