Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2013 DVD By John Seaman Productions.

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 17:19:33 -0600

FOT

You saw Kastner Cup 2012 on John Clancy's "California Air", last year at Road
Atlanta.

Now it's the Kastner Cup 2013 with John Seaman Productions at Road America.
See website below for ordering.  (VSCDA's Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival)

The-vintage-racer.com

This will give you order details and methods of payment.

Click on Kastner Cup 2013 DVD

Do the shopping cart thing....you know the drill.

But do us a favor. Take time to look at Gasket Innovations for your valve
cover applications. It's a new category. Might as well ship you one of those,
too, at the same time.

Thanks.....allow a little time for shipping. It's going to be busy here for
awhile.

Thanks,

Joe, Sean, Mark, Brendan
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive