Subject: Re: [Fot] Need TR3a front bumper bar and front apron for my 1958 TR3A

From: Bruce Lapierre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 10:38:56 -0400 (EDT)

Don:

Think I might have found you some pieces - parts.  Ron Chernicky has a front
clip and a bunch of other sheet work for 2's & 3's.  He used to race both
locally and has a wealth of knowledge on vintage go fast stuff also.

Might be a great contact for FoT

Contact info [email-masked]   440-338-6863

Good Luck           Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Elliott <[email-masked]>
To: fot <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wed, Oct 30, 2013 12:43 am
Subject: [Fot] Need TR3a front bumper bar and front apron for my 1958 TR3A

Friends

I smashed in the front of my concours 1958 TR3A last Sunday and I need these
arts.  If you have either, let me know.  The insurance adjuster told me he
ants to use new parts but the repro bumper bars flare out on the ends like
ars and the supply of valances may take months to supply.  If you have nice
ndented parts, I'd love to see a photo or two.

Please reply to me directly by e-mail - just leave out the blanks in my
ddress below and use the correct @ and . in place of "at"  and "dot".

e-mail ; - 58tr3a "at" videotron "dot" ca

Don Elliott, Original Owner, 1958 TR3A, Montreal, Canada

The adjuster agrees to paying all the packing, shipping, brokerage fees etc.
e told me "We have to make it right - as it was before the accident".
______________________________________________
[email-masked]
http://www.fot-racing.com
rchive: http://www.team.net/archive
orums: http://www.team.net/forums
nsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive