Subject: Re: [Fot] The Bigger Picture

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 10:38:51 -0500 (EST)

<<< Gentleman: some demographics
Do you have a feeling for the stability of  triumph club's nation-wide? Folks
ove, economic pressures, younger and mid level folks may not have excess hobby
esources, fewer cars as some restorations go overseas, etc...  The current
ntry-level club "vintage" racing scene will follow.  The higher end will
remain
lat.
Thoughts

ent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile >>>
ordy...
I've thought about the issue, including the items you've mentioned and the
impact they have on the hobby.
My own interest was tied to the sports cars I lusted after in my youth, but
could not afford until in was in my 40s.
I notice those generations behind me have different tastes (i.e., muscle cars,
in particular).  That impacts our marque and road racing.
But I also think one can argue that the investment value of collector cars in
general has improved in the current economy.
Mike Cook might have a feel for the 'health' of 'Trium;ph Clubs' these days.
I suspect some are doing great, others not so much.
Bill Dentinger
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive