Subject: [Fot] 2014 Kastner Cup information-Press release

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 0:29:03 +0000

I know that the list server will strip the attachment so I have copied the
press release for the 2014 K-Cup below.
We have two hotels with the Hampton being the host hotel. We have a room
reserved for Kas at the Hampton, so you can try and catch him at breakfast!
You can call the hotel to reserve your hotel room asking for the FOT rate or
go on the "hamptoninn3.hilton.com" website and under the ">Add a special rate"
section you can plug in "FOT" in the Group code to get our $79. rate.
We also have a concrete floor metal paddock building reserved for the FOT,
reservations will be first come first serve. Please let me know ASAP if you
will be joining under the big top. No flimsy tents to blow down this year. See
the ECR webpage for a picture. $75.00 a spot.
Please, please please, let me know if you are planning to attend. We need to
build the roster and hotel reservations are not the same thing as a plan. If
you are like me, the more the merrier and if you know who is coming you may
just decide to join us. Lastly, I know there are some poor lost souls out
there that are not on our revered FoT list. Please spread the word through to
your non-listed Friends of Triumph, and if you send a reply I can send the
press release in a cleaner format.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friends of Triumph presents
The Kastner Cup b 2014
bThe Battle of Eagles Canyonb
May 16-18, 2014
Contact: Bob Kramer: 512-431-8563 [email-masked]
b The Battle at Eagles Canyonb
History will record this battle. There is a canyon, in the far north of that
place called Texas, a piece of land so desirable that over the centurybs
tribes of natives fought battles for its control. Then they fought settlers
and finally the soldiers. Later men came and tried to tame it with their
powerful machines, but it remains just out of reach. It is here that a man
named Kastner has hidden his treasure, and the word is spreading. Many will
come to try to take his chalice, the fabled Kastner Cup, and a spirited battle
will ensue. But can it be won? The challenges are many. The road into the
canyon has many a turn, many a hill and much risk. It is what they call
bdifficult terrainb. The eagles soaring above can see the road twisting
ever downhill. They can see it rise up toward the sky and their outstretched
talons. At ground level it just disappears like eyes closed against the wind.
Know this, skill and determination will be rewarded.

It will take much preparation and planning for this journey. The machines must
be in top form and the wagons that will carry them up to the task. Fortunately
this canyon is not far from the well known cattle town of Fort Worth. Closer
still, lodging and supplies can be procured in nearby Decatur. The Innkeeper
called Hampton will be the choice of many, those that enjoy telling their war
stories after the battle along with loads of amenities. Another Innkeeper with
the name of Baymont also provides a bed and a blanket and a hot breakfast.
Theybll hold you a bed upon your request. Mention that you are a Friend of
Triumph and you will get a special price. The battlefield itself is a special
place. It has plenty of cover that can be reserved.

Hampton Inn and Suites Decatur
110 South US Hwy 81/287
Decatur, Texas 76234
(940) 627-4900
FOT Rate $79.00

Baymont Inn and Suites Decatur
600 W Hale Avenue
Decatur, TX 76234
(940) 627-3338
FOT Rate $65.00 Petbs OK with $17.50 fee

For more information on travelling to this place called Eagles Canyon have a
look at: http://www.eaglescanyon.com

All Triumph Covered Paddock Spaces, 3 Days for $75.00. To reserve please email
Bob at [email-masked]

Race Registration is expected to be $400.00 for three days, Friday Test and
Tune, Saturday and Sunday races, and feature events.

Registration fee includes the Saturday British Small Bore Race and Sunday
Kastner Cup race.

Can you handle that kind of track time? More info at CVAR website at:
http://www.corinthianvintagerace.com

K-Cup Spectators will be interested in the Texas All British Car Days Spring
Rallye leaving from ECR-stay tuned for more information

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/vnd]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: The Fooddude <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 21:46:00 -0600

One spit, one garage space, please. B We have 2 more spits starting in feb, please hold 2 places for dusty and derek.

Sent via and typos courtesy wireless handheld device.

-------- Original message --------
From: [email-masked] 
Date: 11/19/2013  6:29 PM  (GMT-06:00) 
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: [Fot] 2014 Kastner Cup information-Press release 

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 16:01:03 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Bob, 
Please reserve a covered space for me and my TR3. 

Thanks for taking care of all the business for this event. 

Dave Hogye #63 

----- Original Message -----
From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 4:29:03 PM 
Subject: [Fot] 2014 Kastner Cup information-Press release 

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 20:10:33 +0000

So that TR6 will be making a trip back to Texas. Very cool. Your on the list.

---- Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley <[email-masked]> wrote: 
> I plan to be there and compete a little more!  Pleasereserve a garage spot.
> Thanks for organizing.
> Great piece advertising the event.
> 
> Chuck Arnold # 74 TR6
> 
> 
> On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 8:01 AM, davehogye <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > Hello Bob,
> > Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> > Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> > Unsubscribe/Manage:
> > http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> > Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> > Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> > Unsubscribe/Manage:
> > http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]