Subject: [Fot] Pistons.....new or good used. 87mm TR4. Wanted

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 21:18:55 -0600

FOT,

Building a modest back up engine.

Anyone have a suitable set of pistons available?

Thanks....

Joe A

Sent from my iPad
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Tim Murphy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 21:30:03 -0600

Joe,
	We have the stock 87 mm pistons out of our engine.  We replaced them
with forged aluminum ones.  Unless I use them on Ryan's engine rebuild, they
are available.

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Joe Alexander
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2013 9:19 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] Pistons.....new or good used. 87mm TR4. Wanted

FOT,

Thanks....

Joe A

Sent from my iPad

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send plain text.]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]