Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Brophy GT6

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 21:13:07 -0500 (EST)

Found it:

http://automotiverestorations.com/sales/home/1972-triumph-gt6

rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Robert MacKenzie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 08:13:06 -0600

I have been told (by the seller) that it has been sold.  It was offered to
me for $27K.

Robert MacKenzie

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Robert M. Lang
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Brophy GT6

Found it:

rml