Subject: [Fot] Fot] Road America & the K Cup race....DVD available by next week.

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 14:06:11 -0600

FOT:

Kas is correct. It's a good video.  But ordering can be done through me. (I
forgot to tell Kas)

I am bring them into Iowa and distributing them from here to for ease of
distribution to the FOT, by prior arrangement with John Seaman. John is making
up 50 DVDs this weekend for shipment to me.

Be looking for order details appearing on our website. No, the videos are not
a profit center, for us, but while you are in the website, you might look at
the new silicone gaskets, among other things.

The website is    The-vintage-racer.com   The cost will be $18 per video,
including packing and postage. Payment can be done by PayPal or credit card
through our new website.

John Seaman and I are hoping that we will distribute 100 or more. John put a
lot of effort into covering the FOT from track to trackside and the Gathering
On The Green. I think everyone makes an appearance and is identified in the
DVD. The interviews are special with Kas, Johns, and Fowler.

Joe Alexander
Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 16, 2013, at 1:09 PM, Kas Kastner <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> John Seaman has made a great 70 minute video of the races and interviews
> with shots of lots of the cars and interesting views and bits. If you would
> like to see this DVD contact John Seaman at: [email-masked]
> <[email-masked]>.* It is good stuff*.*
>
> *Never be beaten by equipment.*
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive