Subject: [Fot] FS: TR-powered Morgan race car

From: Duncan Charlton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 14:49:17 -0600

Anybody wanna go racing?  I want to sell the Plus 4 and build a 4/4 to race in
the coming year.

Duncan

Morgan Plus 4 for sale Nov 2013. Car has racing history but details of 1950s
era are not confirmed. Triumph engine with modest 125-130 flywheel hp. 4-wheel
drum brakes, A.R.E. wheels. Competition stub axles, Porterfield RD-4 brake
material (hasn't faded yet), panhard rod, adjustable lever shocks in rear, new
driver harness. Moss gearbox rebuilt within the last year. Everything on the
car is ready to race today. Very reliable, good for many more races before
it's time for freshening the engine top end. Comes with spare stock TR engine.
Car is near Austin, Texas and has been racing in CVAR Group 4 (preservation
class, pre-1962) during 2011-2013 but could compete in Group 2. Best time at
Texas World Speedway road course: 2:10; best time at Circuit of the Americas:
3:00. Torquey engine allows a full lap in top gear at TWS with a lap time
increase of only 3 seconds. $30,000, no trades unless you have a Morgan 4/4
race car to swap!  Call 512-965-7583 or email me at
[email-masked] for more details and pictures.  Flickr photo set
at: http (colon, slash, slash) tinyurl (dot) com (slash) l5zs7qr
http://tinyurl.com/l5zs7qr
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive