Subject: [Fot] first timed practice video at Sears

From: Dave Hogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:27:25 -0700

Hello Friends,
I've been learning how to edit and post video to youtube.
So here it goes.  The rattling sound is the zip tie tether for the camera
which is corrected in the race vid.
I'm editing the qualifying and race video and will share when I get them
dialed in.
Still grinning,
Dave H.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE_xG8Cq6XM
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Van Mulders Marcel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:34:44 +0200

You are doing well, also your car seems to be already in good shape. Video
quality has improved a lot,when comparing to video's of some years ago.
To get a good sound of the engine, i've routed a plastic tube from near the
exhaust to the camera : the connection to the camera microphone(in most
cases a small hole in the camera casing) shoud be about air tight.
PS : Nice blue sky, very contrasting with our typical weather : grey at it's
best, frequently raining or damp.
Marcel Van Mulders.
-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Namens
Dave Hogye
Verzonden: donderdag 17 oktober 2013 20:27
Aan: Friends of Triumph
Onderwerp: [Fot] first timed practice video at Sears

Hello Friends,

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]