Subject: [Fot] Triumphs - Watkins Glen/VRG

From: "Spitfire Racing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 17:11:58 -0400

Folks the weather forecast is outstanding for next weekend and so far there
are 13 Triumphs I am aware of going to The Glen, with two more possibles. 

Not much chance of snow and the Fall foliage is almost maxed so it's pretty
colorful. Ninety cars registered and more entries each day as the event gets
closer. 

Forecast is for sun and temps in the upper 60's ALL THREE DAYS!

Imagine that! An event at Watkins where you get lots of seat time, can leave
the rain tires home and may need sunglasses! And an all -comers race to top
off the weekend!

Not too late if you're fearing boredom next weekend! See VRGonline for
details and registration information.

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive