Subject: [Fot] Nomination (s)

From: "Spitfire Racing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 20:08:48 -0400

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2013 7:38 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nomination (s)

I'll second that and welcome Kerry and his Spit to the group.  More Spits
the better.

Cheers,

Bob T

-----Original Message-----
From: Spitfire Racing <[email-masked]>
To: fot <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'carl stenquist' <[email-masked]>; 'Kerry Wittig'
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat, Oct 19, 2013 5:44 pm
Subject: [Fot] Nomination (s)

I would like to nominate Kerry Wittig and Carl Stenquist for membership into
the league of the great unwashed.

As of today Kerry is the owner of a former SCCA Spitfire project with the
able assistance of Bill Rampe. He was hooked after driving a pace car at the
VRG Watkins Glen event last weekend. The fates conspired and we found a very
viable candidate a couple of miles away. The Spitfire Squadron has a new
member. Kerry's intention is to have the car operational in time to run the
driver school at Summit Point in May with VRG. This means he should also
then be able to attend the TRIUMPH-MG CHALLENGE at Mosport in June.

Carl has a TR-4 former SCCA car that has a local history and hopefully will
be done building his house in time to also be able to attend the school at
Summit Point. He is probably in the market for some steel fenders. This
still has the SCCA fiberglass on it which is legal in Group 70+ in Canada
but not really with VRG  from my understanding. Carl has been a fixture at
Watkins Glen for some time. One step at a time......

Can I get a second on these additions?

Russ Moore
 
Spitfire #49
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
 
http://www.fot-racing.com
 
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive