Subject: Re: [Fot] Need TR3a front bumper bar and front apron for my 1958 TR3A

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:49:34 -0500

Mark Bradakis, could you check into SNAFU on Don Elliott's list connection?

FOT, can anyone help Don on a front valance and front bumper bar?

Don, I feel your pain....been there, done that.

Joe Alexander

Sent from my iPad

> On Oct 29, 2013, at 6:57 PM, Don TR <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Joe - I need you help (or your influence) because my message to FOT got
bounced when I sent the e-mail below.  The reply said I am not a member !!
What goes ?  I thought I was still a member.  Although I don't write often, I
read every message that comes from the FOT gang.
>
> Below is the bounce message.
>
> Thanks for you help.
>
> Don Elliott
>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------
>
>
> Your mail to 'Fot' with the subject
>
>     Need TR3a front bumper bar and front apron for my 1958 TR3A
>
> Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
>
> The reason it is being held:
>
>     Post by non-member to a members-only list
>
> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel this
posting, please visit the following URL:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/confirm/fot/b371a9e49f581eaf614adab579b9b357d1b
bc296
>
> From: Don Elliott [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: October-29-13 3:32 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Need TR3a front bumper bar and front apron for my 1958 TR3A
>
> Friends
>
> I smashed in the front of my concours 1958 TR3A last Sunday and I need these
parts.  If you have either, let me know.  The insurance adjuster told me he
wants to use new parts but the repro bumper bars flare out on the ends like
ears and the supply of valances may take months to supply.  If you have nice
undented parts, I'd love to see a photo or two.
>
> Please reply to me directly by e-mail - just leave out the blanks in my
address below and use the correct @ and . in place of "at"  and "dot".
>
> e-mail ; - 58tr3a "at" videotron "dot" ca
>
> Don Elliott, Original Owner, 1958 TR3A, Montreal, Canada
>
> The adjuster agrees to paying all the packing, shipping, brokerage fees etc.
He told me "We have to make it right - as it was before the accident".
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Todd Redmond <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 21:12:00 -0400 (EDT)

Joe,

I have a fiberglass one if Don's interested. B In fact, I have all four
fenders too that I would like to sell.

Todd

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Bruce Lapierre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 21:19:16 -0400 (EDT)

Don:  I don't have the valance or bumper but do have a front bonnet/not raised
hinge but with the Zuss hold down holes in great shape.  I'll check with on of
the NCTA members for what you need.

Bruce Lapierre

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
To: Don TR <[email-masked]>; fot <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue, Oct 29, 2013 8:51 pm
Subject: Re: [Fot] Need TR3a front bumper bar and front apron for my 1958
TR3A

 Joe - I need you help (or your influence) because my message to FOT got
ounced when I sent the e-mail below.  The reply said I am not a member !!
hat goes ?  I thought I was still a member.  Although I don't write often, I
ead every message that comes from the FOT gang.

 Thanks for you help.

 Don Elliott

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------

 Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
otification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel this
osting, please visit the following URL:

ttp://autox.team.net/mailman/confirm/fot/b371a9e49f581eaf614adab579b9b357d1b
c296

 Friends

 I smashed in the front of my concours 1958 TR3A last Sunday and I need these
arts.  If you have either, let me know.  The insurance adjuster told me he
ants to use new parts but the repro bumper bars flare out on the ends like
ars and the supply of valances may take months to supply.  If you have nice
ndented parts, I'd love to see a photo or two.

 Please reply to me directly by e-mail - just leave out the blanks in my
ddress below and use the correct @ and . in place of "at"  and "dot".

 The adjuster agrees to paying all the packing, shipping, brokerage fees etc.
e told me "We have to make it right - as it was before the accident".
______________________________________________
[email-masked]
http://www.fot-racing.com
rchive: http://www.team.net/archive
orums: http://www.team.net/forums
nsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]