Subject: [Fot] to dave hogye : first race completed

From: "Van Mulders Marcel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 10:27:44 +0200

Great to see that another TR3 is being raced and that you did have such a
nice experience on the racetrack.
The TR3 is a nice little race car, the narrow track is more or less
compensated by the lower minimum weight that is allowed bij most sanctioning
bodies, so it is possible to take on the more plentiful TR4 race cars.
Having 10 years race experience with my TR3, I'm always prepared to give
advice if you have questions. On the suspension side, it is important that,
when lifting the rear wheels off the ground(about 1") with a jack under the
differential casing, exactly in the middle between the wheels, that the
chassis pick-up points for the lower suspension A arms of the front wheels,
have the same distance to the ground left and right, and at the same time
that the distance between the rear wheels to the ground is also the same
left and right. 
Marcel Van Mulders
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive