Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 diff disassembly

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 12:47:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 28 Sep 2013, Bob Kramer wrote:

> Does anyone else remember the early 6-Pack articles by Len Renkenberger? 
> He had a series on some of the tougher jobs like TR6 diffs making your 
> own special tools. He also covered rear hubs. Great stuff.

The series was called "Six-Tech".

I remember seeing a copy and all I could think of was - wow, he did a book 
on a Mac. You could tell by the fonts.

But I tend to see the world that way.

;-)

> Bob Kramer
> Sent from my iPhone

c ya,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 14:45:07 -0400 (EDT)

FOTs -

Here's a link to a web page that has the original Six Tech in "pdf" 
format:

http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/6-tech-Manuals.htm

You need Adobe reader or equivalent to read it.

Regards,
rml