Subject: [Fot] SEMA Show And Performance Racing Industries Show

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 17:08:30 -0500

Who is going?

Some of us are going to both trade shows.

We may be participating with an exhibit at PRI, if we get some stuff done in
time for mid-December.

Jack Drews and I used to go to these. Great learning experiences, but also we
had a great deal of fun. I really miss that.

Hope to see some FOT folks.

Joe Alexander
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bill Redinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:04:03 -0500

Lots of great things to look at and people to learn from. Sorry the girl's
have more clothing on now! Still a Great learning experience!

Bill

On Oct 27, 2013, at 5:08 PM, Joe Alexander <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]