Subject: [Fot] Kentucky race track

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 22:02:42 -0400 FILETIME=[79B9E880:01CEC3CA]

Anybody ever hear of what happened with that new track they were building in
Kentucky a few years ago? Bluegrass or something like that. Seem to recall it
was almost finished about 4 years ago and that was the last I heard.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mike Munson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 12:13:05 -0500

Www.drivebluegrass.com
They have the base coat of the racing surface down. Don't expect to be racing
there anytime soon.

 Another track is being built right across the highway from the Corvette plant
where I work. I have been watching the progress daily from work. They are
saying the racing surface should be finished next spring.   It's less than 15
minutes from my house!
How cool is that?!
www.motorsportpark.org

Mike Munson
#28 EP TR6

> On Oct 7, 2013, at 9:02 PM, marty sukey <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]