Subject: [Fot] Fwd: From the Waaaay Back Machine ...

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 14:09:42 -0700

Fantastic footage and sounds. Long, but great stuff.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*

* *

*Supercharged G/P cars from 1924-1939.*

* *

* Great pix of Brooklands & many other G/P courses.*

* *

*Sound effects added to the early years.*

* *

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCP_GJ8JBOE***

* *

*~ 39 minutes ~*
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Chuck WATSON <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 18:29:30 -0400

I knew little about these early cars but the video was really entertaining and
full of interesting facts. It fit in with a bio of Enzo Ferrari I read
recently by Peter Brock (which was somewhat less entertaining).

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 12, 2013, at 5:11 PM, "Kas Kastner" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 09:58:29 -0500

I must have missed the e-mail with the link to the video.
Can someone forward it to me?

art de armond

-----Original Message----- 
From: Chuck WATSON
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 5:29 PM
To: Kas Kastner
Cc: fot
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: From the Waaaay Back Machine ...

I knew little about these early cars but the video was really entertaining 
and
full of interesting facts. It fit in with a bio of Enzo Ferrari I read
recently by Peter Brock (which was somewhat less entertaining).

Sent from my iPhone

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4158 / Virus Database: 3614/6744 - Release Date: 10/12/13 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Larry Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:07:49 -0500

Very cool. These cars lead to a hot rodding craze after WWI, similar to 
the one after WWII.  There were more than 100 companies making bodies 
for Ford and Chevrolet, i.e. kit cars.  The available speed equipment 
was astounding.  I have one from 1923.  In Bugatti Blue, of course, and 
I call it my poor man's Bugatti.  I hope to have it at next years 
Kastner Cup.
Larry
see http://www.mtfctulsa.com/ABC_Bodies

On 10/12/2013 4:09 PM, Kas Kastner wrote:
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]