Subject: [Fot] 2008 Kastner Cup, Watkins Glen in-car

From: dick stockton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 22:34:08 -0200

Hi all,

Here is my in-car video from the 2008 Kastner Cup at Watkins Glen.Not very
long and not a happy ending. Crank up the sound as it is very clear in this
one. I qualified 3rd oa and was the highest running 4cyl car when the valve
dropped. Tom Kreger (2nd place) is on very wide Hoosier R6s. The other TR6s
are on cantilever slicks. The TR250K and I were on Hoosier Speedsters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNBcIr1KV7o

Here is one earlier in the Kastner Cup weekend. Just cruising around after
chasing Vic around for the first couple of laps. Lap traffic caused the 3rd
place MGB to catch up on the last lap, but I just stuck my foot in it and
opened up a gap. I finished 2nd of 49 cars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1X4PyPaNDw

Dick
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 23:39:58 -0500

FAST video!
I like the bug splatter towards the end of the second video.
emphasizes the theme of the footage...
"Scary fast TR comin' through," be passed at your own risk.

P.S.  damn Porsches.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 7:34 PM, dick stockton <[email-masked]>wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]