Subject: [Fot] Mad Marx brake caliper seals. TR3 TR4 TR6. Available in North America

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 20:19:41 -0500

FOT List,

Chris Marx had four piece sets of brake seals produced. We have them on our
car. Sean was very impressed with them and he is not easily impressed.

Chris left a few sets with me at the Kastner Cup, if anyone wanted them in
North America.

NFI on my part. You can send PayPal to Chris and I will send to you.

There is a primary heavy duty seal and a second seal that prevents entry of
debris.

Chris has several years of running with them and can share his experience with
other cars running them in Europe.

Worth asking Chris about. I suspect he does not baby his brakes and he had an
outstanding history with his seals.

I am ready to ship, in his behalf.....my pleasure.

Regards,

Joe A.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive