Subject: [Fot] One wire alternator for TR6

From: "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 22:54:42 -0700

Mine is shot -- do not know what I bought originally [lost the reference].
What is the recommended alternator that will bolt up correctly and uses
only one wire to the battery?  Mine has the lead on the top.  I will use
the pully I have now as it is not stock size.

thanks,
Chuck
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: The Fooddude <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 13:30:50 -0500

I second that from db electric.B 

Sent via and typos courtesy wireless handheld device.

-------- Original message --------
From: john hasty <[email-masked]> 
Date: 10/02/2013  10:54 AM  (GMT-06:00) 
To: 'Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley' <[email-masked]>,'Friends' <[email-masked]>,'Triumph' <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: [Fot] One wire alternator for TR6 
 
DB Electrical 423 477 2242 Part # AND525 $84.84 small one wire 85amps.
Perfect for a race car.B  They are on the web if you want to see a picture.
Been using it for 2 yrs with no problems.B  

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.gdhs.com

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:B  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.B  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.B  Thank you.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:B  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 1:55 AM
To: Friends; Triumph
Subject: [Fot] One wire alternator for TR6

Mine is shot -- do not know what I bought originally [lost the reference].
What is the recommended alternator that will bolt up correctly and uses only
one wire to the battery?B  Mine has the lead on the top.B  I will use the
pully I have now as it is not stock size.

thanks,
Chuck

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Todd Redmond <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 15:00:07 -0400 (EDT)

FWIW

I use a Nippo Denso very small single wire unit on the Alfa race car.
I can get the info on it when I get home if any interest.

Todd

On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 02:30 PM, The Fooddude wrote:

> From: john hasty  Date: 10/02/2013  10:54 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: 'Chuck 
> Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley' ,'Friends' ,'Triumph' 
> <[email-masked]> Subject: Re: [Fot] One wire alternator for TR6 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]