Subject: [Fot] Handwriting was on the wall.....

From: "Spitfire Racing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:17:27 -0400

This past weekend I invited my neighbor to bring his exotic up to Watkins
Glen to join me for the pace car role at the VRG event. That and the
beautiful weather is all it took to set the proverbial hook. He's already
wanting to look at two possible cars this week to join us racing and is
talking about a school and the process of getting out on the track. 

My suggestion to him was to start with something reasonably sorted out and a
bit more tame than a front runner. Speed can always come later as the wallet
allows. It's a reality that starting with a street car and adding all the
safety; handling and go fast goodies is a very expensive venture that may
eclipse the cost of a prepared car. If any of you are aware of a suitable
car for sale that would run in group 1 or 2/VRG or $VRA group 1 or 3 let me
know please. We're both located in the Fingerlakes region of New York.
Travel to look at a possible is not a problem.

He already has the trailer and an excellent tow vehicle.

Thanks

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive