Subject: [Fot] Nomination

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 12:05:55 -0400

I would like to nominate and introduce to the group Steve Francis. Steve had 
been an SVRA member since 1989 and raced in Group 6 and Group 8. Two years 
ago he bought from a friend who was the original owner/racer from new a '66 
TR4A IRS car that raced Lime Rock, Bridgehampton, Thompson and Marlboro 
during 1966-69. It then became a street car accumulating almost 100,000 
miles on the original engine. Other than the suspension it's more a street 
car than race car. He preferred to not modify it for current vintage racing 
so he just bought my yellow TR4.

So Steve owns a TR4 with real race history that is just too neat a piece to 
cut into to make an all out racer, and now he will be joining us on the 
vintage circuit with my old car.

Do I hear a second?

Steve Francis
[email-masked]

Henry
[email-masked] 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive