Subject: Re: [Fot] Nomination

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 16:32:00 +0000

He picked a great car! good for both of you. 
Second!
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing 
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: S Francis<[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] Nomination

I would like to nominate and introduce to the group Steve Francis. Steve had 
been an SVRA member since 1989 and raced in Group 6 and Group 8. Two years 
ago he bought from a friend who was the original owner/racer from new a '66 
TR4A IRS car that raced Lime Rock, Bridgehampton, Thompson and Marlboro 
during 1966-69. It then became a street car accumulating almost 100,000 
miles on the original engine. Other than the suspension it's more a street 
car than race car. He preferred to not modify it for current vintage racing 
so he just bought my yellow TR4.

So Steve owns a TR4 with real race history that is just too neat a piece to 
cut into to make an all out racer, and now he will be joining us on the 
vintage circuit with my old car.

Do I hear a second?

Steve Francis
[email-masked]

Henry
[email-masked] 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Marty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 12:59:23 -0400

Second for sure. Welcome Steve.

Marty

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 12:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: S Francis
Subject: [Fot] Nomination

Do I hear a second?

Steve Francis
[email-masked]

Henry
[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Steven Groh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 20:57:36 -0400

Yes, indeed!! Here's a second!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 27, 2013, at 12:05 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: "Stutzmans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 23:17:28 -0400 s=q20121106; t=1382930245; bh=1cgURqIPKD962hztNjkK2GW4ktfmnPjrK5io6+vzrtY=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=Ke5Nhd1rQDfeb63HefGs6Vyt7rNJmGvLvWkqItNRoYSgkIXWKSv/UGRuEW7kK81+5 /lg+oTuEQw39ocaxwwyVHwLabe2y7UyUXijWGabce2r0j7I9g8jqnNLdrVxlvH0TAg 71awoXk5uBrAAKl7+QLQtBT0p2xGzkZTs7hVLS2bFqLhZ70pZKukDKl/Yumn7/6owg dWHj+gw6UPrNXpXDy14c0t9w9/pjqgc07XWiUB4ABr+IuzXsgxVKdEhFqpVrqWD2wK l9FBdf9gTioJ8BjY2rTUHTbicVXIKSBopBR/KQXSAgOAjji6ln0tp0jqQVlpJymQ26 +3z8czVjxiXIA==

Second for Steve Francis.
Bruce
----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "S Francis" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 12:05 PM
Subject: [Fot] Nomination

>I would like to nominate and introduce to the group Steve Francis. Steve 
>had been an SVRA member since 1989 and raced in Group 6 and Group 8. Two 
>years ago he bought from a friend who was the original owner/racer from new 
>a '66 TR4A IRS car that raced Lime Rock, Bridgehampton, Thompson and 
>Marlboro during 1966-69. It then became a street car accumulating almost 
>100,000 miles on the original engine. Other than the suspension it's more a 
>street car than race car. He preferred to not modify it for current vintage 
>racing so he just bought my yellow TR4.
>
> So Steve owns a TR4 with real race history that is just too neat a piece 
> to cut into to make an all out racer, and now he will be joining us on the 
> [email-masked] _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
>
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]