Subject: Re: [Fot] Drill Bit

From: Jim Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:57:38 -0600

Well, you have fingers for nine more attempts.
Jg

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2013, at 1:38 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> Late last night in I put a drill bit completely through my finger and out
the other side. Lots of pain and blood lost on the quest for the Kastner Cup.
Hours of prep turn into days. Why would the oil cooler I need be the only size
that is out of stock...everywhere. I found one that will work but likely will
need a different mounting set-up. Sounds easy.. 5 - 10 minutes tops.
> Jason Ostrowski
> Friendly Ghost Racing
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Michael Haberthur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:04:51 -0700

Try not to drill your thumb. It can make it very difficult to use your
pants fly. Not many friends are willing to help you with it either. ....

On Aug 28, 2013 2:01 PM, "Jim Gray" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2013, at 1:38 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> Late last night in I put a drill bit ...

Donat...

---

From: Todd Redmond <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 17:17:40 -0400 (EDT)

That's funny

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 05:04 PM, Michael Haberthur wrote:

> On Aug 28, 2013 2:01 PM, "Jim Gray"  wrote:
>
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 07:38:19 -0700

> pants fly. Not many friends are willing to help you with it either. ....
A lot depends upon how cute he is and if he is eligible.

Had a friend in school who was finishing off his phd. We were taking in 
his garage while he was working on a small wood project.  He was sitting 
and placed a board on his thighs then proceeded to drill through the 
board into this thigh.  I guess it is the kind of thing that otherwise 
brilliant people do.

I presume you belong to a religion that requires a blood sacrifice prior 
to a race.  Now that that is done why not tell everyone on the list what 
size cooler you are looking for.  Someone may have one on a shelf.  And 
please, enough blood spilled.

TeriAnn