Subject: [Fot] Oh oh - Kastner Cup

From: John Frymark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 20:24:34 -0500

> Chris wrote: "BTW...had today my first couple of Dollars in my hand.
Interesting money."

Only us old guys rely on the actual paper money. Youngsters rely on a bank
debit card for all purchases. So beware that most Americans under the age of
25 can't make correct change at the cash register. Same with driving a manual
transmission!
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "RACER BUD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:24:58 -0700

I recently bought a Chevy Sonic Turbo 6 speed stick...when I was at the
dealer I wasn't sure what I wanted...He said.."that car is a really good
deal..the problem is it's a stick! (:-) 
RB

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of John Frymark
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 6:25 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] Oh oh - Kastner Cup

Interesting money."

Only us old guys rely on the actual paper money. Youngsters rely on a bank
debit card for all purchases. So beware that most Americans under the age of
25 can't make correct change at the cash register. Same with driving a
manual transmission!
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 21:28:15 +0000

Yes indeed. I am often the crew chief for that car as the driver is a good friend of mine. You will see both a coupe and a roadster out there. The car is a fearsome beast.  The intense torque monster regularly snaps custom made trick corvette axles and other race components... Among other things. 
I can give you a good tour of the cars with some interesting details.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
------Original Message------
From: MadMarx
To: 'Friends of Triumph'
Subject: Re: [Fot] Oh oh - Kastner Cup
Sent: Aug 29, 2013 3:36 PM

Just saw on the entry list that one of my favorite cars is there....a
Cheetah :-) 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 23:31:19 +0200

Wow...how cool is that!
Would be nice to get some more details about these cars.

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. August 2013 23:28
An: MadMarx; [email-masked]; 'Friends of Triumph'
Betreff: Re: [Fot] Oh oh - Kastner Cup

Yes indeed. I am often the crew chief for that car as the driver is a good
friend of mine. You will see both a coupe and a roadster out there. The car
is a fearsome beast.  The intense torque monster regularly snaps custom made
trick corvette axles and other race components... Among other things.
I can give you a good tour of the cars with some interesting details.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
------Original Message------
From: MadMarx
To: 'Friends of Triumph'
Subject: Re: [Fot] Oh oh - Kastner Cup
Sent: Aug 29, 2013 3:36 PM

Just saw on the entry list that one of my favorite cars is there....a
Cheetah :-) _______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]