Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT with RMVR at MPH in NE in AUG

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 00:33:08 -0400 (EDT)

I'm planning to go to Hastings with the Black Pearl TR4.  Will then be going to Road America to spectate and drink other folks beer.  Budget precludes running the Kastner Cup.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Guinan" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2013 2:58:10 PM
Subject: [Fot] FOT with RMVR at MPH in NE in AUG

In English, are any of the Friends of Triumph attending the Rocky Mountain
Vintage Racing event at Motorsport Park Hastings in Nebraska on August 30,
31 and September 1?  Thinking about going out to see the event and support
my local Bugeye racer buddy.  I need to torture myself at least one more
weekend before heading out to the Kastner Cup, and would love to visit with
other FOTers.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive