Subject: [Fot] I haven't given up yet.

From: Bud R <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 23:37:42 -0600

Oh yea of little faith.

Some have apparently given up on me, but I haven't.  I'm pretty sure I  
haven't told anyone yet that I wasn't going.

I've still got some windows open to have a race car at the K-Cup so  
while the odds are indeed getting longer I have not given up yet.   
Until those windows close I'm wrenching on.

Bud

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)

On Aug 20, 2013, at 11:47 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

> For various and a sundry reasons only Jim Gray is coming from RMVR
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bud R <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 00:00:21 -0600

Oh yea of little faith.

Bud