Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup shirts and other ramblings.

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 21:50:31 -0400 FILETIME=[7A28C440:01CEA5EC]

Looks like I will have around 120 shirts to go from my hands to yours at the
track. I plan on arriving early afternoon on Thursday and setting up a
delivery station in the garages. I would like to make as many of these go away
as possible on Thursday so I can be done with them and focus on fun stuff.
I'll be there with the white #8 Spitfire so look me up. Joe had mentioned he
had some awesome CD's to play during our evening social hours if somebody had
a boom box. I don't have a boom box but I have a pretty decent  set of
wireless speakers that I use in the shop. I will pack those and bring them
along. We will just need something to play the CD's on. If somebody has
something bring it. The wireless speaker transmitter just needs to plug into a
headphone jack. I also plan on packing the Keurig coffee maker I use in the
shop and a stack of cups so we can have coffee in the garages if wanted. So if
anybody wants to bring along some of the little coffee containers used in the
Keurig machines to share that would be great.  Last but not least, car stuff.
I spent Monday evening and this evening playing on a dyno. Monday to figure
out just how out of whack things were and tonight to tune the carbs using the
needles that arrive today. I ended up with 79.6 hp and 73.3 ft/lbs of torque
at 7000 rpm. I'm sure that's way under the rest of you but I managed to gain
14.2 HP by just playing with the A/F mixture and I'm thrilled with that. I
have to do some tweaking to the needles to get it to run under 4000 rpm this
weekend yet but I'm going to try. I went from way too lean needles to a little
too rich needles but at least I have a baseline now. I'm excited to get on
track with it next Friday!.

See you next week,
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive