Subject: [Fot] ELVF. FAQ?

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 11:33:50 -0500

> Joe:
>
> I have my entry in for the ELVF and it has been accepted, even got my car #!
So that is great.

Early entries are a good idea.
>
> I have a couple of questions.  Do you know if they have full time tire
service at RA?  What is the situation with the gas, will they have 110?
This is a big enough event that I think there will be full service on tires
and you can have them delivered to the track.  There is 110 at the track.
There is also 110 at a convenience store in The Village that is cheaper. We do
that.
> I am looking into the Thursday Test/Tune and the date is listed on the RA
website but nothing about cost and how to enter is posted yet.  I emailed the
track and will let all know what they say.

I tried to get the cost, myself. They like to wait until the last minute.
>
> If we come in on Thursday will we be able to take advantage of the covered
area for us Triumph folk?  I take it there is power at this location and that
they will try and get our rigs close to that area so we can get to our tires,
tools and spares.
If you have reserved a spot in the garages, you will be able to use it. Power
has been strung in the garages during the month of July.  It was negotiated in
our rental.

We really want to leave a good margin on the two open sides of the garages as
it will be necessary for access. There may be some inconvenience with the
benefits of having a garage space. Jason will be the final authority on
locating rigs, and we will be there on Thursday.....actually Wednesday
afternoon. I hope to run the T &  T Day myself.

> Donbt mean to be a pest with all these questions, just a long haul to a
very unfamiliar track, very much appreciate all your help.
I'd like to think we far more organized in the paddock than at the Mitty. And
we are close to everything important, except the showers. Marty has name tags
in his bag of tricks and we expect folks to get acquainted quickly, and be
able to jump in and help each other.

Joe Alexander

> Thanks, Ken
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive