Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 81, Issue 33

From: "Joe Guinan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 08:10:54 -0500

Your beer money is no good in Wisconsin, I think we all owe you more than a
few beers.  I'll have a case or two of Spotted Cow on ice - local Wisconsin
brew from New Glarus Brewery -
http://www.newglarusbrewing.com/index.cfm/beers/OurBeers/Beer/spotted-cow

Also, I can get you to Milwaukee if necessary - I do have a passenger in my
small truck, but I can go down and back to drop you off or we can work
something out if a better ride does not appear.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE
---------------------------------Original Message---------------------------

Looking forward to this event and seeing so many of you.  Hope my beer 
money lasts all weekend, I owe a few to various folks.

mjb.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive