Subject: [Fot] FOT Flags. Bring them to the KCup

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 09:09:25 -0500

FOT Faithful,

Bring your FOT flags to the Kastner Cup.

No guarantee at this point, but I may try to make up PVC flag poles.

Or you can take the initiative to ensure that it happens, and supply your
own.

I see taking them to the Grid as we wait for the start of the KCup.

There is usually a crew or family member attending to each racer. It would be
a nice feature to show off our "colors' at the same time.   Makes a very good
photo op as well.

Not exactly the same as "Grid Girls", but doing that requires another level of
non-organization.

Unfortunately, our virtuoso bagpiper has to leave on Saturday before the KCup
race, so we will not have that feature on the Grid.  He will, however, make
other spontaneous appearances, when you least expect it. Dave Massey of St.
Louis has performed internationally.

Thanks....

Joe A.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive