Subject: [Fot] CVAR @ TWS - Grage space neede for two cars

From: "Robert MacKenzie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 16:06:24 -0500

Who has garage space booked fot CVAR @TWS?  Do you have space for two
additional cars?

Robert MacKenzie
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Greg And Alison Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 22:18:04 -0500

I am in 34 I think. Most of The Triumphs are in the spots from the middle of
the north side of garage 2 to the west end. I am positive we can squeeze you
in.

Who is the second?

On Aug 28, 2013, at 4:24 PM, "Robert MacKenzie" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]