Subject: Re: [Fot] Enduro

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 11:43:40 -0500

The One Hour Enduros always have a mandatory pit stop and there are mandatory
procedures that will be explained at the mandatory drivers meeting.

I have felt that this is a nice feature, especially when fathers and sons
share a car.

We usually do not take speed or precise timing of the pit stop very seriously.
Not much to be gained in flogging the car and tires during the enduro.

Drivers Packets will contain a lot of information for you to digest.

There is a lot of stuff wrapped up in this weekend. It's good to be organized
in advance, like you are trying to do.
Thanks!

Joe A

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 8, 2013, at 11:20 AM, "Kenneth Knight" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Joe:
>
> Damn, forgot to ask about the Enduro.
>
> Is this a two driver deal?  I only have an 8 gal cell, I donbt think I
could run and hour without refueling at those speeds.  Is there some kind of
manditory pit stop?
>
> What is your thought, I am coming a very long way and donbt want to use my
car or tires up before the big show on Sunday?   My beast has been very
reliable but hey it is a TR and things happen, to the car and on-track.
> Ken
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive