Subject: Re: [Fot] [Kcup] Kastner Cup. Shuttle Service? Nope.

From: Irv Korey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 13:01:00 -0500

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 12:33 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> Oh sure.  We'll be racing, changing clutches, etc., and you've got Marty
> getting acquainted with our ladies?  What if they find out we're not so
> good
> after all?
>
> Bill (Damdinger)
>

Bill,

Our ladies already know. At least, mine does.

Irv
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bob Bownes -Seiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 15:02:55 -0400

Some of them even encourage it!

On Aug 13, 2013, at 14:01, Irv Korey <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: "Bill Tobin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 18:37:40 -0400

Brings up the old joke: Who's that lady I saw you with last night.

That's no lady, that's my wife!

Couldn't help it.
Bill
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Irv Korey" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Fot] [Kcup] Kastner Cup. Shuttle Service? Nope.

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 21:53:29 -0400

Boooooooo

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2013, at 6:37 PM, "Bill Tobin" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Irv Korey" <[email-masked]>
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Cc: <[email-masked]>
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]