Subject: [Fot] FW: What's Next at VIR!

From: "john hasty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 11:24:27 -0400

Here is the full VIR press release...hope the pictures download, but if not
you should be able to go to their site and pick it up. 

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.gdhs.com

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.

  _____  

From: VIRginia International Raceway
[mailto:cwalker=[email-masked]] On Behalf Of VIRginia
International Raceway
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 3:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: What's Next at VIR!

Win a $100 K
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&
id=a72cf9342b&e=b6a6ea1e00> &N Gift Certificate, read about Changes to the
Oak Tree
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=a6314292a1&e=b6a6ea1e00> Turn, Chump Car World Series
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&
id=eb93d0405a&e=b6a6ea1e00> , NASCAR K
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=48f6866d79&e=b6a6ea1e00> &N Pro Series and more! 	
View this email in your browser
<http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&id=e117f75c0a
&e=b6a6ea1e00>  	

<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=2bb30821c3&e=b6a6ea1e00> VIRginia International Raceway 	

Changes to the Oak Tree Turn

<http://virnow.us4.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&
id=8adda0fed4&e=b6a6ea1e00>  	

First, all of us at Virginia International Raceway would like to thank our
fans and community for their extraordinary support after the unfortunate
event of VIR's Mighty Oak falling down. You have all made this event much
easier to bear.

Due to the fall of the Mighty Oak, we have had to make some changes to the
entire Oak Tree Turn. It was our intention to wait until winter to make
these changes and to release this announcement for 2014, but a few recent
incidents have shown we need to take action now: 

*	Station formerly known as 11A has been moved across the track to
Driver's Left and is now Station 11. 

*	Station formerly known as the Oak Tree station has been moved off
the turn and placed on Driver's Left at the Photo / F&C access gate inside
the chain-link fence and will now be called Station 12. 

*	

	Station formerly known as 12 will now be called Station 13.

Read the Full Press Release
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&
id=8ffa293f94&e=b6a6ea1e00>  	

Take this survey and win a $100 K&N gift certificate!

<http://virnow.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&
id=cb3926a259&e=b6a6ea1e00>  	
Which events have you attended at VIRginia International Raceway? What would
you like to see at VIR in the future?

Answer just a few some simple
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=ba80c2635d&e=b6a6ea1e00> questions and be entered to win a $100 K&N gift
certificate! 	

The survey ends on August 16 at noon so take the survey
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=d7c6af3282&e=b6a6ea1e00> now!

Take the Survey
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=a91278986e&e=b6a6ea1e00>  	

Get Your Tickets in the TMI Racing Products Store

<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=5d16389b16&e=b6a6ea1e00> ChumpCar 	

Event tickets can now be purchased in the TMI Racing Products, LLC store in
the North Paddock. Stop by and get your tickets for upcoming events today!

TMI Racing Products recently announced the startup of this new retail
business at VIRginia International Raceway! >> Read the press release here
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&
id=bed465e090&e=b6a6ea1e00> . 	

Optima Batteries ChumpCar World Series

<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=6d7e63e68a&e=b6a6ea1e00> ChumpCar 	
On August 10-11, ChumpCar returns with your favorite wacky "junkers n'
clunkers" 24-hr endurance race. This series is for grassroots race teams and
chumps like you that have always wanted to go road racing without all the
hassle.

Buy Tickets
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=b47cc57c54&e=b6a6ea1e00>  	

<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=303dd7f1dd&e=b6a6ea1e00> NASCAR K&N Pro Series East 	

Buy Tickets
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=a3d56db027&e=b6a6ea1e00>  	

August Fan of the Month

Congrats to our August fan of the month, Joe H. of Charlottesville, VA! Joe
will receive $20 in VIR Bucks, which can be used at the track or toward a
ticket purchase. Thanks John, and congrats!

Joe's most memorable visit to VIR was "Motorcycle track days in 2005, 2006
on the North course and the Grand Course. Awesome experience!" and his
favorite spot to view the races is from the "Turn 3,4,5 area."

Interested in being the VIR Fan of the Month (and winning VIR Bucks)?
Winners are chosen on the 5th of each month! 	

Enter the Contest on Facebook
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=d848b0dfbc&e=b6a6ea1e00>  	

Like VIR on Facebook
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=74a86f21cd&e=b6a6ea1e00>  and follow @VIRNow on Twitter
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=80a6baf6a0&e=b6a6ea1e00>  for updates and contests!

Dixie Cup Double Header Support Races (Aug 23-24)

<http://virnow.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&
id=ff62f868b6&e=b6a6ea1e00> Dixie Cup Double Header 	
The VIR "We're Glad to be in the Heart of Dixie" Cup Double Header Race is
being hosted during the K&N Pro Series East Spectator Event August 23-24,
2013 and will feature a wide collection of historic and current late model
stock cars. Racing purely for bragging rights and the awesome "cup" trophy,
these races return the drivers to an era when racing was more about having
fun than about who could outspend the other teams. 	

Read More
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&
id=5ca1ff06cb&e=b6a6ea1e00> & Buy Tickets 	

VIR on the Road

August 10 - River City Diner - Richmond, VA
August 17 - Star City Cruisers VA Car Show - Salem, VA
August 17 - South Boston Speedway - South Boston, VA

Will we be near you this month? Stop by our tent and register for prize
drawings!

VIR Driving Experience

<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=285fabb476&e=b6a6ea1e00> VIR Driving Experience 	

If you have the need for speed, then piloting a race-prepped Ariel Atom
around VIR is just what you need!   Give your loved one a gift that they
will remember for years to come!  Feel your heart race as you make your way
through the challenging twists and turns of Virginia International Raceway
during either a Half-Day or Full-Day VIR Driving Experience!

Don't have a Full-Faced Helmet, Driving Suit or Driving Gloves?  Don't
worry!  We provide you with everything you need to get you out on the track
safely!

So what are you waiting for?  Let's get you strapped in for an experience
that you will be talking about for years to come!  An Ariel Atom is waiting
for YOU!

Book your spot TODAY!

Upcoming 2013 events:

Half-Day on the Patriot Course - Level 1 VIR Driving Experience: $525/person

*	Friday, August 30th, 2013 

*	Saturday, August 31st, 2013 

*	Friday, September 6th, 2013 

*	Saturday, September 7th, 2013 

*Morning and Afternoon Sessions are Available for Half-Day Level 1 VIR
Driving Experience Events*

Full-Day on the South Course - Level 2 VIR Driving Experience: $1,695/person

*	Friday, August 16th, 2013 

*	Thursday, August 29th, 2013 

*	Thursday, September 19th, 2013 

View more VIR Driving Experience
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&
id=737da6d2f3&e=b6a6ea1e00> Dates 	

VIR Driving Experience Gift Certificates are Available!
x 304 to reserve your spot!

<http://virnow.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&
id=85cd8b1262&e=b6a6ea1e00>  	

Need Space for Your Automotive or Race Business?

VIRginia Motorsport Technology Park and Speed Suites can meet your needs!

VIRginia Motorsport Technology Park at VIRginia International Raceway has
several options and specials. Please click the links below for additional
information.

Speed Suites are now available for rent at $1,000/month for a minimum 1-year
term. Tenants will have first option to purchase with 1/2 of their rent
being applied to the purchase price.
 
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=3c67d9d9ea&e=b6a6ea1e00> >> 1,200 sq ft flex unit

6 months free on a 5 year minimum lease on two buildings that were formally
occupied and each consisting of 10,000 sq. ft. These two buildings can be
sub-divided.
 
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=62fd309645&e=b6a6ea1e00> >> 10,000 sq ft or larger 

<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=cbe6bb04a2&e=b6a6ea1e00> July Tavern Specials 	

<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=f4a371cc5f&e=b6a6ea1e00> July Spa Specials 	

<http://virnow.us4.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&
id=ff4c506472&e=b6a6ea1e00>  	Facebook
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&
id=9f9398c438&e=b6a6ea1e00>  	

<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=534de69a86&e=b6a6ea1e00>  	Twitter
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=bbb6f26f7e&e=b6a6ea1e00>  	

<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=e65cf4bf81&e=b6a6ea1e00>  	LinkedIn
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=9907f767cd&e=b6a6ea1e00>  	

<http://us4.forward-to-friend2.com/forward?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&id=e1
17f75c0a&e=b6a6ea1e00>  	Forward to Friend
<http://us4.forward-to-friend2.com/forward?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&id=e1
17f75c0a&e=b6a6ea1e00>  	

Copyright C 2013 VIRginia International Raceway, All rights reserved. 
You are receiving this email because you opted in to be sent emails from
VIRginia International Raceway. 

Our mailing address is: 

VIRginia International Raceway 
1245 Pine Tree Road
Alton, VA 24520

Add
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/vcard?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&id=98e5
e7ecf0> us to your address book

unsubscribe
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&i
d=98e5e7ecf0&e=b6a6ea1e00&c=e117f75c0a> from this list    update
<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/profile?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe0341&id=98
e5e7ecf0&e=b6a6ea1e00> subscription preferences  

<http://virnow.us4.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u=b5bef62cd5bdc4d700abe034
1&id=e117f75c0a&e=b6a6ea1e00> 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive