Subject: [Fot] Nice Spitfire vIntage race car package available

From: "Joe Guinan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 23:52:29 -0500

I've had to pull the plug on my purchase of this car, trailer, and spares
package. Thought I should help the owner spread the word of its
availability. It's a beauty, well and sensibly built, nicely finished, very
presentable and reliable.  If I could have made the finances work, I'd be
the owner in about two weeks.  Fate intervened, and I'll have to redouble
work on the ex-SCCA car to have it ready for spring Driver's Training.

The car is in the Boulder, CO. area.  Photos of the entire package can be
seen on FLICKR at;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99588681@N02/sets

I can answer some questions, but am certainly not an authority on this car.
The owners are Steve and Renee Von Roenn and can be reached via email at
[email-masked]

See you at Road America...

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 11:56:34 -0600

It is a beautiful car and well sorted.  Renee races the car and her husband is
her pit crew.  Great folks and a great car..

Ty

Sent from my iPad
(Please excuse any errors or typos)

On Aug 21, 2013, at 10:52 PM, "Joe Guinan" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]