Subject: Re: [Fot] Wine

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 16:32:16 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 08/20/2013 3:14:09 PM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> Bill Dentinger and Bob Wismer also consistently dispense wine when the 
> track goes cold.
> 

We plan to paddock in our 'grandfathered' Beady Eye VINTAGE TRIUMPH Rest 
Area spot, directly across from the entrance to the False Grid.  Many years 
ago there was a classic Road America Out House facility adjacent to this 
choice real estate and no one wanted to paddock there because of its caustic 
smells.  We, lowly Triumph racers...put up with it, and Road America put up with 
us.  Until quite recently their official printed Paddock Maps actually 
listed the spot as the Beady Eye VINTAGE TRIUMPH Rest Area.  It still smells 
there late in the day, but that's adrenaline.  Bob Wismer's really competitive. 
 He even has his own Championship Monument at Road America.

Ken Suhre, usually in his yellow MINI, is going to join us for this event, 
and will be bringing his ex-Don Brick TR4.  So at least 'car wise' all of 
the original Beady Eye TRIUMPHs will be together again in the same tent.  And 
we'll all be there...right at the top of the hill.  I think you can see it 
from the TRIUMPH ROW garages.

Bill Dentinger
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive