Subject: [Fot] TR4's abandon battlefield at HPR

From: Henry Morrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 10:59:42 -0600 FILETIME=[58B79810:01CE92C6]

What happened to all you guys?  There were five TR4's signed up for the event,
but by the Sunday afternoon they were all gone.  Kas needs to fly out and
spank you guys!  LOL

Cheers, Henry Morrison
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 18:09:27 +0000 (UTC)

Well I set my all time best lap on Saturday but things went downhill from
there. My Moroso crankcase extractor malfunctioned

and was pushing oil out of the block, I broke my gas pedal off, ruined my
front brakes and broke the starter

and chorded a tire.

Other than that Saturday went great for me. Christian Eden, Dan Forgey and Jim
Roeloffs ran fine.

Ty Thompson had a major thrash the week before putting in a motor only to have
the distributor take out the

cap & rotor. Fred blew a head gasket.

Rather than stay up until midnight on Saturday working on the car I decided to
just drink and have some B fun.

B y about 10:00 AM Sunday they sent out the small bore track driers.

I think everybody trailered up just be cau se the weather was so
unpredictable.

I'm going back out next Monday for T & T to make sure my venting problem is
solved & ready for the K- Cup

next month.

jim g

----- Original Message -----

From: "Henry Morrison" <[email-masked]>
To: "fot" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 10:59:42 AM
Subject: [Fot] TR4's abandon battlefield at HPR

What happened to all you guys? B There were five TR4's signed up for the
event,
but by the Sunday afternoon they were all gone. B Kas needs to fly out and
spank you guys! B LOL

Cheers, Henry Morrison

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]