Subject: [Fot] Milwaukee airport to Osthoff ride?

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 15:09:19 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Friends, 
I have a shuttle ride reserved from Milwaukee airport to the Osthoff Inn on Wednesday afternoon and I just thought I'd check with the group to see if anyone is driving through the area that I could hitch a ride with. I'd be happy to provide fuel funds for the trip and it would be more fun traveling with friends. My flight arrives at 2:15 in the afternoon. 

Thanks, 
Dave 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 11:23:31 -0400

I get there around 11:00am Thu anyone needing a ride around noon let me know.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 31, 2013, at 11:09 AM, davehogye <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello Friends,
> I have a shuttle ride reserved from Milwaukee airport to the Osthoff Inn on
Wednesday afternoon and I just thought I'd check with the group to see if
anyone is driving through the area that I could hitch a ride with. I'd be
happy to provide fuel funds for the trip and it would be more fun traveling
with friends. My flight arrives at 2:15 in the afternoon.
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]