Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT with RMVR at MPH in NE in AUG ?

From: "Joe Guinan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 10:47:30 -0500

The "Black Pearl" gave my Bugeye buddy all he could handle out at High
Plains Raceway, so I remember it well... Beautiful car, well driven.

Hoping Bud can make it with his Spitfire.  Also hoping some of the other
TR4's, etc. are going to make the trip to the flatlands of Nebraska.

Plus, I have another reason to go to the Hastings event.  Seems the FOT will
definitely have another Spitfire racing next year, as I've reached an
agreement to purchase one from an RMVR member who's retiring from racing.
NICE car. Details later - but I don't think I'll be towing it to the Kastner
Cup at Road America.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE

------------------------------------Original Reply #1----------------------
From: [email-masked]
I'm planning to go to Hastings with the Black Pearl TR4.  Will then be going
to Road America to spectate and drink other folks beer.  Budget precludes
running the Kastner Cup.
-------------------------------------Original Reply #2--------------------
From: Bud R <[email-masked]>
I'll know more after Monday if Hastings is a go or not.
I just finished an engine rebuild tonight and will do a test and tune at
High Plains Raceway on Monday with JIm Gray testing his TR4 also. I hope to
make the Hastings race and then on to the Kastner Cup later that week.
Bud Rolofson
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 10:50:52 -0500

Next year we will be at Eagles Canyon.......

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 12, 2013, at 10:47 AM, "Joe Guinan" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]