Subject: [Fot] Proper attire

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 18:15:45 -0600

When taking trips, Karen and I pack with quite different styles. She'll 
fuss and fret for
days, getting out her suitcase and putting things in, taking them out, 
back in, whatever.
Me?  Open sock drawer - friday, saturday, sunday.  Open underwear drawer 
- friday, saturday,
sunday.   You get the picture.

We are both planning trips in early September, but different 
destinations.  She's going off
with her family on a short vacation in California, I'm heading back to 
the Great Flat Spot.
( aka east of the Rockies )  But I have a bit of a dilemma.  This is a 
major event, I should
probably take some care with my appearance.  But seeing as how my ride 
from the airport
in Milwaukee to Elkhart Lake will be in a TR3, I need to pack light.

So I have these nice golf shirts, I should probably take one to augment 
the usual array of
Kastner Cup t shirts.  Both nice, bright pink.  One has the Ferrari logo 
on it.  Not a British
car - I'd stand out in the crowd of Triumph folks for sure, assuming I 
don't get beaten
within an inch of my life with broken fan belts and cracked radiator 
hoses!  So maybe the
Jaguar shirt would be a better choice.  Decisions, decisions. Wonder if 
I have Porsche swag ;-)

Yes, at this point I am planning on attending, showing up thursday 
night.  I may or may not
need a ride to the Milwaukee airport sunday, we shall see.

Looking forward to this event and seeing so many of you.  Hope my beer 
money lasts all
weekend, I owe a few to various folks.

mjb.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive