Subject: [Fot] Tow rig regulations

From: The Fooddude <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 18:19:07 -0500

Amici,B 
Any insight as to various state regs re tow rigs and cdl's welcomed. B Fed rules appear under 10k empty and 26k loaded does not require cdl. B We have an f350 looking at a 48' vintage. B Thanks in advance.

Sent via and typos courtesy wireless handheld device.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 19:57:42 -0400

John drives a 65' Toterhome with no problems

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 3, 2013, at 7:19 PM, The Fooddude <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Amici,B
> Any insight as to various state regs re tow rigs and cdl's welcomed. B Fed
rules appear under 10k empty and 26k loaded does not require cdl. B We have an
f350 looking at a 48' vintage. B Thanks in advance.
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: "Joe Boruch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 01:34:02 GMT

Non commercial use of such vehicles with trailers are exempt from the federal
motor carrier regulations.  State laws, may however vary.  Joe(B)

---------- Original Message ----------
From: The Fooddude <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] Tow rig regulations
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 18:19:07 -0500

Amici,B

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

____________________________________________________________
Raise the Minimum Wage
Tell the GOP: it&#39;s time to raise the minum wage
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/51ff01676d95616757f8st02duc
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: "Spitfire Racing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 06:19:24 -0400

While it is not required (yet) I do maintain a CDL to be sure I am never
going to have a problem in any state. I run a 34' motorhome and pull a
trailer with a length of 28'(24' + 4'tongue). I live in the peoples republic
of New York where laws change at midnight and without notice.
Also be careful on width. Many motorhomes with awning assemblies exceed the
width regulation in a number of states. 

Russ

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Joe Boruch
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2013 9:34 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tow rig regulations

Non commercial use of such vehicles with trailers are exempt from the
federal motor carrier regulations.  State laws, may however vary.  Joe(B)

---------- Original Message ----------
From: The Fooddude <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] Tow rig regulations
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 18:19:07 -0500

Amici,B
Any insight as to various state regs re tow rigs and cdl's welcomed. B Fed
rules appear under 10k empty and 26k loaded does not require cdl. B We have
an
f350 looking at a 48' vintage. B Thanks in advance.

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]