Subject: [Fot] FW: Trans Am Series Official Communication: VIR, Changes to Oak Tree Turn

From: "john hasty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 09:57:04 -0400

For all that drive VIR....attached is a notice regarding changes at the Oak
Tree turn from TransAm that John sent me.

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.gdhs.com

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.

  _____  

From: John Baucom [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 2:38 PM
To: Ceasar Cone; John Hasty
Subject: Fwd: Trans Am Series Official Communication: VIR, Changes to Oak
Tree Turn

John Baucom  
Baucom Motorsports

[email-masked]
704-574-1104

Begin forwarded message:

From: John Clagett <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Trans Am Series Official Communication:  VIR, Changes to Oak Tree
Turn

To:         Trans Am Series Participants

From:    Trans Am Series Management

Re:         Trans Am Series Official Communication:  VIR, Changes to Oak
Tree Turn

Date:     Thursday, Aug. 8, 2013

Due to the unfortunate event of VIR's Mighty Oak falling down, VIR has made
some changes to the Oak Tree Turn, revealed in the attached PDF. 

John Clagett

President

The Trans Am Race Company, LLC

P.O. Box 560561

Miami, FL  33256-0561

office: 305.259.2959 

mobile: 305-519.8093 

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of VIR Changes brought by Oak Tree.pdf]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive