Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen Vintage event

From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:34:15 -0400

Hello list.  The week-end after Labor Day is again the big Watkins Glen 
Vintage Grand Prix.  For those of you not going to he Kastner Cup race 
at Road America, this is an excellent event. We will be there with 
parts, accessories and apparel.  If you need anything large, this is a 
chance for freee shipping - at least as far as getting the items to 
Watkins Glen. Many of our Canadian customers use this event as a chance 
to save shipping costs.  If you need something, please let me know. We 
will do our best to make sure we have it at the event.  Thanks for your 
time and "buy early, buy often". Ted

-- 
Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive