Subject: [Fot] Triumph Royalty at the KCup

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 14:18:47 -0500

FOT:

I got a call from ex-factory Triumph Driver, Bob Johns, a couple of weeks ago.
He has been in contact with Dan Fowler, the first American Winner at the
Nurburgring in the new TR2.

As far as I know, Dan Fowler, will be joining us in the Triumph Garages.

Of course, Bob drove at Nurburgring and again at Sebring, co driving with Mike
Rothschild, Mordy Dunst's father-in-law.

Be sure to pay attention to Marty Sukey's custom name tags the first couple
days. You may be standing next to Triumph Royalty, with great personal
history.

Getting names on the event poster is one of our features. This year they may
go on the back of the poster as we will likely run out of room.

Joe A
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive