Subject: Re: [Fot] [Kcup] Kastner Cup. Shuttle Service? Nope.

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 11:39:54 -0500

Marty, et. al.

The track is about 2 miles, maybe a bit more.

We are paddocked close to Gate 6 and this makes it additionally convenient for
getting in and out of the track.

There is no shuttle service.

There will be plenty of ladies and cars around, so get they can get acquainted
and car pool.

Thursday night and your name tags will help facilitate that process.

Thanks for asking.

Regards,

Joe A.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 13, 2013, at 10:47 AM, marty sukey <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>  Hi Joe.  Question for you. Well two I guess. Just how far from the track in
the host hotel?  Do you know if they will offer any kind of shuttle service
to/from the track?  Thinking of the ladies, if there was some shuttles they
would not have to head out so early when the participants have to get there
for drivers meetings, setting thing up and stuff.
> Marty
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Stutzmans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 22:45:43 -0400 s=q20121106; t=1376448330; bh=VG1kmtH3axuwJGgfDDx19ipHEG4aitnOCaTgp2SaIFM=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=Z3a/h2wQHbFhxnw5HrB46qNjyCJQRB5IYViFns7CrqfpLGiiLbcMc2cz2yEjzznuO Hh0qCdHrXPxOLDY/3ZnqgwRubpc1kRiJ+ibr+XyeNDMw7ryXc7EfYZaOPeVdxCtUj/ WX4GIqK7xTAfumYTbHJ9WKa3O0S6BhDOrv/GXw83BSNI5xhBJyYXxQ76602gnR2Zzl QZ//5RNZ4FNJalK8kHdxnTm0liRNAVvhP04PSEika7exmW+1U+KCqTKY5AtWAfD+/N d4Lbt7tAvw1fSF1sazHVtizaS3nd/p5VtiK5EbaejVdLYuOiiiHgi0APx92mYv45GC LZnar2dDUxzsA==

Marty,
There will be 9 of us from WPTA at the hotel, each with a TR.
We're not going to get to the track in time for the 8:00 am drivers meeting.
Each TR has a passenger seat.
Bruce

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Joe Alexander" <[email-masked]>
To: "marty sukey" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Fot] [Kcup] Kastner Cup. Shuttle Service? Nope.

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Kramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 21:54:44 -0500

I have a two bedroom suite with kitchen reserved at the Osthoff for Thursday
thru Sunday that I will not be using. Before I cancel and pay the cancellation
fee does anyone want it?

Bob Kramer

---

From: SCOTT JANZEN <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 08:01:30 -0400

What's the cost?  Anyone want to split with me?
Scott janzen. Gt6

Sent from my mobile device

> thru Sunday that I will not be using. Before I cancel and pay the
cancellation
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Kramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 07:25:09 -0500

Scott

It was $198 a night plus tax. I think they also have convertible couches in
the living room.

There is one respondent ahead of you deciding at this point, but he would have
a single room to give up if that would help you maybe that would work.

Bob Kramer
Sent from my iPhone