Subject: Re: [Fot] Germany And The USA. 60 years of Competition

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 20:20:50 +0200

Well, now I'm under pressure.
And I thought it would be a relaxed weekend ;-)

Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Im
Auftrag von Joe Alexander
Gesendet: Samstag, 31. August 2013 16:56
An: [email-masked]
Cc: deb korneli
Betreff: [Fot] Germany And The USA. 60 years of Competition

In the early 50s we had three Americans thrashing around Germany with their
Triumphs. These three will be at Road America next week.

Dan Fowler   First American to win a championship at Nurburgring  in a TR2.

Robert Johns   Triumph Factory Driver....which included co-drive with Mike
Rothschild at 12 Hours of Sebring

Mr. Maguire.  AKA as "Mr. Triumph" in Des Moines. He drove his TR in
Germany, raced it in SCCA in the US, and then restored it. It will be at GOG
and Road America.

Wait! There's more.....

Christian Marx is coming to America from Germany and will be racing in two
different Triumphs, to show us how a German drives a Triumph. And he will do
very well.

I am not sure what this all means, but I find it very cool.

I AM sure these 70 something TR Pilots will hanging on the fence at Turn 5
watching Chris drive.

No pressure here, eh, Chris?

There will be stories like this all weekend. See you there.......

Joe A
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 13:40:20 -0500

We are  looking forward to seeing you drive.....

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 31, 2013, at 1:20 PM, "MadMarx" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> -----UrsprC<ngliche Nachricht-----
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 13:38:12 -0600

> And I thought it would be a relaxed weekend ;-)
Not having a car there I will probably get pretty bored, nothing much to 
do or see,
I imagine.  Probably stay in the room watching TV all day.

Yikes, I forgot to ask earlier - any chance of getting a crew pass so I 
can get into the
event?  Late notice, I know.

mjb.

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 14:58:21 -0500

If you find more than one, I could use one.

Joe A.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 31, 2013, at 2:38 PM, Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Not having a car there I will probably get pretty bored, nothing much to do
or see,
> Yikes, I forgot to ask earlier - any chance of getting a crew pass so I can
get into the
> event?  Late notice, I know.
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 16:40:56 -0400

Mark.  I may have one crew pass, but won't know until next Wed. When do you
arrive? Send your c

Sent from my iPhone

or see,
get into the
> event?  Late notice, I know.
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 16:43:55 -0400

Cell # and I can call and let you know if I was able to put your name on my
crew list at registration

Sent from my iPhone

or see,
get into the