Subject: Re: [Fot] Kit To Load

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:31:52 -0500

Ken,

Since you are in the garages.....,

Power has been run in the garages, so GenSet should not be needed.

Myself, I am leaving my EZ UP at home. It's heavy.

Have a good trip.

FOT:

BTW, there may be some garage spaces becoming available. Check with Jason, The
Paddock Master.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 21, 2013, at 10:23 AM, "Kenneth Knight" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Joe:
>
> I am getting down to sorting what to pack for the trip to the Kup.  With all
the tires and spares I have a very full load.  What is your thought about
needing my Pop Up and generator?  They take a fair amount of space that could
be used for something.  With the covered area do you think they are needed?
> Thanks, Ken
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive