Subject: Re: [Fot] Manifold needed

From: "john hasty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 09:35:47 -0400

Try Don Trammell  864 787 0622  he will have carbs for sure. 

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.gdhs.com
 
PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.
 
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of EDWARD BARNARD
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 11:59 PM
To: FOT
Subject: [Fot] Manifold needed

Listers: 
Does anyone have an intake manifold for a TR2 with a low port head? I am
restoring an early TR2 and it had a "3" engine. I've located the proper
head, and the carbs should be an easy find...it's the manifold that I don't
have.
Thx
-Ed-
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bob Kramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:40:45 -0500

Ed
I might have what you are looking for, got a bunch. Do you have a casting
number or a picture reference?

Bob Kramer
Sent from my iPhone

> Does anyone have an intake manifold for a TR2 with a low port head? I am
restoring an early TR2 and it had a "3" engine. I've located the proper head,
and the carbs should be an easy find...it's the manifold that I don't have.
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: "Tim Murphy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 11:29:23 -0500

I think we have one but I'm also not sure what to look for.  Please send
info on manifold to me also and I'll take a look.

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of EDWARD BARNARD
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 10:59 PM
To: FOT
Subject: [Fot] Manifold needed

Listers: 

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]