Subject: [Fot] VSCDA Group Assignments. Jack Woehrle Technical Director. Kastner Cup

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 13:14:12 -0500

I am pleased to announce a contact for any questions regarding your Group
Assignment.

I have known Jack for 20 years and have worked closely with him during that
time.

We have a few "non-vintage" cars coming.

There will be a regular run group for all of them. (I expect no one to end up
in Exhibition) Jack will be reviewing your specifications and placing you in
an appropriate group for the ELVF. As a courtesy to the Featured Marque, there
is some latitude.

If you have any questions regarding your car, please contact Jack. If you have
an SCCA car, he would expect you to run it in your usual configuration. Please
check with him, as he will be the final authority.

The expectation beyond that is that you will comply with VSCDA technical
inspection requirements. This is the domain of VSCDA and Dave Young. Please
contact VSCDA if you have any concerns about your ability to pass tech.

As already discussed, HANS devices are strongly recommended, but not
required.

Get your entries in now so we can deal with details that might arise.

Thanks!

Joe A
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive