Subject: [Fot] Fast Action Needed: COTA Garages

From: "FoodDude" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 16:03:50 -0500

Fot, 

I have 2 garages held at Circuit of The America's for the October Vintage
races (SVRA).  They are hold two adjoining.  Each is roughly 22' wide x 48'
deep, with overhead doors on each end.  We can fit 6 of our cars in each
with room to maneuver and work.  It is open space with bathroom and
electricity/lights.

One bay is spoken for between the Austin members, and if there are 6 of you
who have an interest in the other I need to know NOW as they require full
payment and its 1st to pay gets them.

SVRA is charging $500/day per bay per day, 5 day minimum, so $2500/6 cars =
$416.66 each ($83.33/day each).

Yes, very spendy, but how many can say they garaged in Lewis Hamilton's F1
garage??? (not sure whose we'll actually get.!)

Please let me know via email or phone 512-576-1933 ASAP. 

Thanks,

Dave Foreman

#24 BRG 64 Spitfire, CVAR, SVRA, SCCA

#22 Green 70 TR6, Chump
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive