Subject: [Fot] Patches are being shipped to me! Get your order in now!

From: Andrew Packard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 09:02:53 -0700

Hello FOT:

I just got word today that the patches are being shipped to me today.  I
should be mailing them out to those who have ordered them after the holiday
week.  Thanks to those who added a bit to help out with our project!
I have copied my original email outlining pricing and ordering instructions.
About half have been sold so act quick to get yours!  The final proof is
pictured below.

Hello all.
Hopefully there is growing excitement over patches because I just
ordered 100 of them.  They are slightly larger than the previous run in order
to show more detail of our colorful logo (2.5" x 3.5" cut to shape).

Pricing:
One for $6
$5 each for each additional patch.
Price includes shipping.

There is a bit of margin built in as fundraising for our TR4 Lemons racecar
project.  Our car fund money is
putting up the capital and we hope to raise a little $ (we might see $200 out
of this) to help with our purchase of seat belts.

Not only will you get a great patch for your jacket, driving suit (patch is
not fireproof, wear at
your own risk), or hat, you will be supporting the appearance of the first
TR4
in 24 Hours of Lemons history (there have been TR7s, a TR6, and a couple
Spitfires).  And since we'll be buying seat belts with the proceeds, you
might
just save a life!  (thanks in advance for that one!)

Payment:
Two options -
1) Paypal CASH ONLY to [email-masked] as money sent to family or friends.
Please don't pay with a credit card and force me to pay a bunch of fees on
all
these transactions.
2) Check made payable to "SilverScreen Triumph" and mailed to:
Andy Packard
SilverScreen Triumph
56 Hagen Oaks Ct
Alamo, CA 94507

Be sure to note how many you want with a clearly written or typed address.
Including your email will also be helpful for me to clarify any information.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive