Subject: [Fot] High resolution file on Fot logo needed

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 08:37:33 -0500

My desktop is down and Jeff Snook needs the file for the Snook Dream Cars
Trophies for the Kastner Cup.

ESP would be good.

Greg, Steve, Joe C, Marty, etc, ?

Oh, yes! Thanks to Jeff stepping up.  We have listed all of the possible
models of Triumphs and Jeff will be presenting those trophies to those drivers
and cars based on performance in the Kastner Cup.   We haven't done this
before, although it has been discussed.

It's time has come.  Great looking trophies, too.

Thanks,

Joe A.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 08:55:14 -0500

This is this one on fot-racing, but I'm not sure I'd consider it 
"high resolution":
http://www.fot-racing.com/historic/images/AMICI%20TRIUMPH.jpg

Tony D

At 08:37 AM 7/14/2013, Joe Alexander wrote:
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]