Subject: [Fot] Road America Open Test Day. 5 September 2013

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 16:06:12 -0500

I checked the RA website and they are currently showing an open test day for
competitors.

This is separate from VSCDA rental of the track and you must go through RA
Sales to schedule yourself for this test day.

This is a desirable feature for those folks who wish some test and tune time,
track familiarization, or to get an intended co-driver some seat time before
running the Enduro on Friday.

The track will allow entry to the paddock area prior to VSCDA registration per
their instructions.

July is a very good month to sort these details out as it will be very
difficult to deal with questions, answers, and resolutions in August.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive