Subject: Re: [Fot] LAST CALL Kastner Cup Shirts and Drivers

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 15:25:54 +0200

Hi Marty,

Greg said he is willing to lend me his car. So a TR4 can be shown on the
shirt?

I still hope on another ride if anybody would like to share their cars.

Are there any entry cars to enter the paddock zone?
As I never have been to USA everything will be completely new to me (the
money, how to drive on American roads, the food)
Are there any numbers I could call if I get lost somehow or arrested?

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Im
Auftrag von marty sukey
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. Juni 2013 15:37
An: FOT
Betreff: [Fot] LAST CALL Kastner Cup Shirts and Drivers

ITS TIME! If you want a shirt, order it now. If you plan on racing at Road
America in September and have not given me you name and car details for the
back of the shirt, do it now. If you gave me your name for the back of the
shirt and know for sure you are not coming let me know now so I can remove
it.
If there is a good chance on attending, leave your name on, I would rather
have it there than not and you show up. I need a car number for Mordy Dunst
if he is still planning on attending. Chris Marx, I need to know what car
you want next to your name on the back of the shirt. July 7th is the cut off
date for the shirts. Right now I have orders for 148 shirts and 69 people
have expressed their intention of running the 2013 Kastner Cup. After July
7th you can still sign up for the race, your name just wont be showing up on
the back of the shirt.

Thanks,
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: dale oesterle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 06:54:03 -0700 (PDT)

Marty, I plan on going. Spitfire, pale yellow, number 8. Dale Oesterle

________________________________
 From: MadMarx <[email-masked]>
To: 'marty sukey' <[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'FOT' <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2013 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Fot] LAST CALL Kastner Cup Shirts and Drivers

Hi Marty,

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----

Thanks,

http://www.fot-racing.com/

---

From: John Wiley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 14:11:54 +0000

I am planning on coming.  1965 TR4 red number 65

John C. Wiley
Mobile:        614-307-7436
email:         [email-masked]
 
This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary
information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is
addressed.  If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or his
or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is prohibited.  If you receive this
email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
delete the email immediately.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of dale oesterle
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 9:54 AM
To: MadMarx; 'marty sukey'
Cc: 'FOT'
Subject: Re: [Fot] LAST CALL Kastner Cup Shirts and Drivers

Hi Marty,

Are there any entry cars to enter the paddock zone?
As I never have been to USA everything will be completely new to me (the
money, how to drive on American roads, the food) Are there any numbers I could
call if I get lost somehow or arrested?

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Im Auftrag
von marty sukey
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. Juni 2013 15:37
An: FOT
Betreff: [Fot] LAST CALL Kastner Cup Shirts and Drivers

ITS TIME! If you want a shirt, order it now. If you plan on racing at Road
America in September and have not given me you name and car details for the
back of the shirt, do it now. If you gave me your name for the back of the
shirt and know for sure you are not coming let me know now so I can remove
it.
If there is a good chance on attending, leave your name on, I would rather
have it there than not and you show up. I need a car number for Mordy Dunst if
he is still planning on attending. Chris Marx, I need to know what car you
want next to your name on the back of the shirt. July 7th is the cut off date
for the shirts. Right now I have orders for 148 shirts and 69 people have
expressed their intention of running the 2013 Kastner Cup. After July 7th you
can still sign up for the race, your name just wont be showing up on the back
of the shirt.

Thanks,

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication contains information
intended for the use of the individuals to whom it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from other disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure,
printing, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone or by returning it by return mail and then
permanently delete the communication from your system.  Thank you.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]