Subject: [Fot] Stanpart Numbers?

From: Bud R <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 21:35:06 -0600 s=q20121106; t=1372736107; bh=A5X6MyzmNYO3/n1kIWvKwr3AkcOyQmtKLZ7eqEPnlaQ=; h=Received:Received:Message-Id:From:To:Content-Type:Subject: Mime-Version:Date; b=QUi63phhA8AYckSciu60kYYYfQMCMwgoAHfZhAFjv86T8GkzpHCu0IDo55hC2w74S D1nBFtSRfqN5sm3c4yRJO8nBPaBAjzLa+LP87rlrOvoLiZjis/lUcixOUezXMc2Z54 Qsj+4afcFUpuv7J2zvFwX2HV0A/CkRpUUupGoicFJSPxINju3S8kFnXHhmJ8bVl274 A0v52S1Lg/qFBoqE7MkfDQNhBl/HEG52cgJ3xrzKuJmnzN5HAF+D/nVK1JWPF0xc0V 1AHvRw34Xb/oLSh8jIZXDg87RLaWfwcuKiJCvj1z2Ctt63XIfMbLr+VdGYuELQzjPC VlI5n9Jv59WGA==

Can anyone tell me what car used a Stanpart # 213747 connecting rod?  
It came out of a 70 Spitfire engine but that number doesn't match the  
Stanpart numbers I've seen in Kas' books and search engines didn't  
yield much help. I suspect it's a substitute but would like to know  
what.

Is there a site with Stanpart numbers or are they in the old parts  
catalogs? There's an unbelievably long number/letter combination cast  
into the rod on the opposite side of the 213747 Stanpart number that   
seriously goes from one end to the other. I'm not going to bother even  
typing the crazy thing since a search for the other number was  
fruitless.

Thanks

Bud

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive