Subject: [Fot] Last call for Kasner Cup T.shirts

From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:14:38 -0400

Hi group. It's show time. We had a few stragglers ordering late so held 
the close date until this week-end. Monday, July 22 is when we order the 
T.shirt "blanks" so we can start printing the graphics. If you want  
shirt or are entering a car and have not given us name,number & model, 
please do so. Orders will be set-in-stone as of Monday morning. A couple 
people have already had "I didn't order remorse" set in and ordered 
shirts.  Contact me directly. marty Sukey's task has been done - VERY 
WELL -and know it's our turn to finish the project. Thanks for all your 
support. Ted

-- 
Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive