Subject: [Fot] TR4 race car For Sale

From: George Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 16:33:36 -0400 (EDT)

Fellow FOT'rs, I have made a decision to sell my TR-4 race car and am
posting it with FOT first before I go to commercial sites to sell it
thru a broker.
The link below is a few photos and description but it comes with a lot
of spares and history.
The asking price is $28.500
Please contact me off line or on my cell phone 804-370-0531 for more
details and specifics if interested.
This car has been a consistent front runner and is in very good race
condition.
The engine has dyno time only and the car is very well prepared with
many special features and fresh paint.
Thanks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99366981@N04/
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive