Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Greetings from the Osthoff Resort

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 12:06:00 -0500

FOT,

I am being asked asked to sign an addendum on the contract for Osthoff.  They
have about a seven page contract with all kinds of language. Up until now, I
have resisted doing this, but there is a suggestion that the generous discount
could be an issue.

I will likely do this, but I am sending this message for two reasons:

One is that this is another indicator of the enormous success we are seeing
with this Kastner Cup.

Another, is that I hope every one stays on top of their reservations so no one
has any liability due to cancellations.

Thanks for all of the interest and cooperation.....study your entries and
forms and get them in early.

Regards,

Joe Alexander

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Angela Koran <[email-masked]>
> Date: July 22, 2013, 11:46:41 AM CDT
> To: 'Joe Alexander' <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Greetings from the Osthoff Resort
>
> Good Morning Joe,
>
> I hope you are having an enjoyable summer! Joe, I just wanted to update you
on the Friends of Triumph room block. The contracted block has already been
exceeded by approximately 40 room nights. Would you be willing to sign an
addendum based on the current room pick up? This will ensure everyone in the
group receives the discount group rate and it helps for group tracking
purposes (which greatly helps me). I could easily prepare this and get it to
you via email. I would greatly appreciate your help Joe.
>
> Thank you for your time and consideration. Have a wonderful day!
>
> Angela Koran
> Sales Manager
> 101 Osthoff Avenue
> Elkhart Lake, WI 53020
> 920.876.5815 direct
> 920.876.2249 fax
> [email-masked]
> www.osthoffmeetings.com
> Voted b2012 Best Wisconsin Lakeshore Resortb by Wisconsin Meetings
Magazine.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive