Subject: [Fot] K cup/Transport

From: Tony and Annie Garmey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 19:20:36 -0700 FILETIME=[BA2EB470:01CE8038]

Hi All,
I have space in my Semi for one more car heading to RA in Sept. We will be
leaving Portland Int'l. raceway (sovren race) and heading straight to Road
America.

This is not an event to miss. Elkhart Lake is one , if not THE best track in
North America. Added bonus is the down town festival !

Please contact me directly for details.

Tony Garmey
www.horizonracing.com
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 13:55:40 -0400

While I have not cleared with John, we have one spot left in his Toterhome  I
believe.  Leaving from Charlotte

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 13, 2013, at 10:20 PM, Tony and Annie Garmey <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]