Subject: Re: [Fot] The Hawk (Joe Alexander)

From: "Joe Guinan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 20:48:27 -0500

I'll be driving up with about 15 members of our local Brit Car club.  It's
an annual pilgrimage for them, and my first time there.  No car to enter...
yet.  I'll be doing some "scouting" for the North American Spitfire
Squadron, and will be happy to be of any assistance I can offer.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE 
------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 09:48:23 -0500
From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] The Hawk

Who is going to be at the Hawk next weekend?

I plan to be there for one day only...Friday...my mission will be check on a
variety of things for the Kastner Cup and meet with some folks.

But it would be good to see some Friendly FOT Faces.

PS.   Sometime in August, we will be publishing a schedule on the Thursday
afternoon and evening activities.

We have a lot planned for Thursday and it will set the stage for the
weekend.

In addition to 60 plus drivers, we have folks driving and flying on a global
basis.

Joe
------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive