Subject: [Fot] Road America Helmet Cam

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]> {sentby:smtp auth 50.83.131.11 authed with [email-masked]}
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 16:17:08 -0500

Not exactly from a Triumph, but is a great point of view in-car 
video.  He probably turns laps 40 to 60 seconds faster than us, so 
you get more laps per minute here...  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPqwdZLON1w&feature=youtu.be

His sports racer looks like a lot of fun to drive (would like to try 
THAT myself) but he didn't have the kind of close racing we enjoy.

Cheers, Tony Drews
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 20:01:19 -0400

Gee, where did all those paved paddock roads come from?  Last time I was there
it was grass & gravel.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 28, 2013, at 5:17 PM, Tony Drews <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Not exactly from a Triumph, but is a great point of view in-car video.  He
probably turns laps 40 to 60 seconds faster than us, so you get more laps per
minute here...  :)
> His sports racer looks like a lot of fun to drive (would like to try THAT
myself) but he didn't have the kind of close racing we enjoy.
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 09:22:24 -0400 (EDT)

> Gee, where did all those paved paddock roads come from?  Last time I was 

There is still plenty of green grass (not much gravel) paddock area.  The 
recently completed HAWK had an announced entry of 460 cars, and there still 
was ample open (and desirable) paddock areas available.    ROAD AMERICA is 
huge.

Bill Dentinger