Subject: Re: [Fot] Flight Plan

From: "David Kettler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 22:33:28 -0500

You may also want to check the Green Bay Airport.  About the same travel 
time as Milwaukee or slightly less.  More limited flights though.

Dave Kettler
Sheboygan Falls, WI

-----Original Message----- 
From: Mark A. Eden
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 3:43 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] Flight Plan

Mark:

OK, as an airline pilot formerly based in Milwaukee now based in Chicago,
commuting to both from Denver, I believe I can speak definitively on this
subject.  MILWAUKEE!!!  Stay as far away from Chicago as possible.  Unless 
you
are given the ticket, any possible cost savings realized by going in/out of
Chicago is NOT worth the added aggravation, period.

Milwaukee is easy in easy out, (and no @#%$& Illinois toll roads).  Getting 
to
and from MKE to Road America is simple.  I have about a half dozen other
reasons I would avoid Chicago but I don't want this to sound like any more 
of
a rant than it does now!  (LOL!)

Cheers!

Mark Eden
TR4s #357/#123
Spitfire #42
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive