Subject: [Fot] Missed last call on shirts.

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 12:52:24 -0400

Dan and anybody else that missed last call on shirts. Sorry the orders have
been submitted and the Marty store is now closed.  However you could contact
Ted directly and you might be able to sweet talk him into adding your name to
the list. You might have a day or so to do that.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 12:29:52 -0500

Ted indicated he was going to over produce to take care of stragglers, etc.

We likely could get rid of those for Ted in the FOT Garages, if he wishes.

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 9, 2013, at 11:52 AM, marty sukey <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]