Subject: [Fot] TR Gearbox Main Bearings

From: "Peter Vucinic" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 20:14:45 +1000

Lister,

Anyone have a supplier who can actually supply TR gearbox main bearings in
the RHP or NSK brand?

These are extremely difficult to source here in Australia. Not to mention
the exorbitant price when you do find them.

RHP  - MJ1-1/4NR Bearing

Many thanks

Kind Regards

Peter Vucinic

TR-4

_______________________________________________

 <http://www.fot-racing.com> http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive:  <http://www.team.net/archive> http://www.team.net/archive

Forums:  <http://www.team.net/forums> http://www.team.net/forums
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive