Subject: Re: [Fot] First drive #63 TR3 at Thunderhill

From: "RACER BUD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 12:06:08 -0700

Good job Dave..and Congratulations!..
RB

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Dave Hogye
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 11:57 AM
To: Friends of Triumph
Subject: [Fot] First drive #63 TR3 at Thunderhill

Hello Friends,
I'm still grinning after a very successful, shall I say perfect, first track
outing in my newly built TR3.  I completed five, 25 minute sessions, three
at temps over 100 degrees at Thunderhill Raceway Park yesterday.  What a
blast!
Great track!
I adjusted tire pressures after the first session and put the car in the air
to give it a thorough check, let the tires rest after a first heat cycle and
had to adjust the rear brakes.   That's it.  Drove the heck out of it the
rest
of the day.
David Ray of Hooked on Driving did some lead follow with me in his Corvette
for the first few laps of the first session to help me get familiar with the
track.  He later said he was surprised when I kept up with him the hole
time.
I had him evaluate my driving in order to drive my first race with CSRG.
As always, thanks to all of you folks for the fantastic support and
encouragement.  I love my Triumph!
I'll be registering for my first race at Sears in October soon.
Still grinning,
Dave

http://gotbluemilk.com/web130721/63/index.html
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Greg And Alison Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 16:17:34 -0500

Awesome job Dave. Don't know how many of us can claim such an uneventfully
first outing.

Look forward to seeing you on track.

Greg.

> outing in my newly built TR3.  I completed five, 25 minute sessions, three
at
> temps over 100 degrees at Thunderhill Raceway Park yesterday.  What a
blast!
rest
time.
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]