Subject: [Fot] Mid Ohio

From: "john hasty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 11:27:03 -0400

Mid Ohio was wet, damp, sunny back and forth every few hours each day.  I
think this is the most difficult course I have yet encountered, blind
corners, off camber turns, slick pavement and a lot of drivers with local
knowledge of the track all added up to a tense weekend for me.  There were
over 50 cars in our run group.  Sat's race was dry and with the chicane
being used I turned 1:57, speed on back straight 112mph.  Eric Wood in an
1800cc Alfa Duetto was first in Eprod @ 1.48.9 and beat 10 Cprod cars!  I
believe SVRA has that car in the wrong class.  Bill Tobin was the only other
TR in the event. Jeff Snook was there with his Lotus XI, TR3 still being
"fixed".  It rained Sat. nite and the track was damp for our race and all
times were down about 3 sec.  Passed a MG in madness and he hit me in the
left rear going under the bridge and got back past me, never could get back
up to him for the rest of the race. There were a lot of TR's in the
spectators, hope they enjoyed seeing one of them competing & thanks to the
FOT'ers who stopped by to say hello. 

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.gdhs.com
 
PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.
 
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive