Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup shirts payment.

From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:14:10 -0400

Hello list. One of the FOT just emailed asking how to pay.  Marty had 
included this in one of his emails but here are all the gory details.  Ted

Shirt price - size Small through XLarge - $15.  Size XXL & XXXL - $18
Pick up at track - no shipping charge.
Ship from here to you - $6 - 10 depending on quantity of shirts. We will 
ship out of country but need to figure shipping charges.

Payment methods - call with Visa/MasterCard/Discover or send check.   
Please call first if sending check and having shirt(s) shipped so we can 
give you shipping cost

-- 
Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive