Subject: [Fot] Forms for "extra curricular" activities at The Kastner Cup

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 09:14:22 -0500

Read & Fill Out Completely....those forms from VSCDA.

A lot of stuff going on at the Kastner Cup.

The Kastner Cup is for Triumphs and their drivers, but it's more than that.
It's for family and friends and a celebration of our marque.

There are a lot of features going on for everyone. The FORMS got necessarily
complex to cover all bases.

When you review the forms, please fill out completely and return all forms
with your payment.

If you are a bit confused by something, please ask and I will try to answer.

We will muddle through any confusion as best we can.

There's a cost effective win/win in here for the FOT and the VSCDA. Hats off
to event chair(s) Mike & Deb Korneli.     Pinnacle Experience at Road
America.

Thanks!
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive