Subject: [Fot] TR-6 Racecar For Sale

From: Rich Rock <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 19:28:02 -0400

Posting this for a friend who has finally decided to sell the car.  This car
was a regular on the PHA hillclimb circuit but hasn't been raced in several
years.  Gary tells me he has started the engine at least once a year during
this dormant period, though.

It will need tires and a thorough going over, but not a bad starting point at
all.

Details and photos at
Www.sullivan4sale.shutterfly.com/tr6

Not mentioned in the listing is the long list of spares that go with the car.
Please contact the seller with any questions.  (He's a good guy).  The car is
in Berwick, PA.

Rich Rock
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Rich Rock <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 15:22:38 -0400

I just learned that the website for this is lacking  price and contact info.
Gary is asking $11,000 for car, trailer and spares.

If you're interested, drop me a note and I'll help you get in touch with him.

Rich Rock
________________________________
From: Rich Rock
Sent: 7/15/2013 7:28 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] TR-6 Racecar For Sale

Details and photos at

Rich Rock

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]