Subject: [Fot] Press Pass for Kas Cup?

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]> {sentby:smtp auth 50.83.131.11 authed with [email-masked]}
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 12:01:14 -0500

One of my crew for the Kas Cup race is a photographer for a 
publishing company.  He's interested in obtaining a press pass so he 
can take better pictures.  Does anyone know how one would go about 
obtaining a press pass?

Thanks, Tony Drews
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 12:13:56 -0500

Road America website has a whole section on securing press passes. They are
quite exacting about the requirements.....as you might expect of Road
America.

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 25, 2013, at 12:01 PM, Tony Drews <[email-masked]> wrote:

> One of my crew for the Kas Cup race is a photographer for a publishing
company.  He's interested in obtaining a press pass so he can take better
pictures.  Does anyone know how one would go about obtaining a press pass?
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]