Subject: [Fot] ARE Rear Trans mount

From: Todd Redmond <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 12:31:03 -0400 (EDT)

Fot,

Just received ARE new rear trans mount for the TR3. B It looks great and
seems to be well made!
Thanks Joe and Sean. B Will advise on use once I get the car back
together. B Should be about 2-3 years!

Thanks again
Todd
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 11:40:42 -0500

Thanks Todd,

Interest is strong and Sean is taking orders.

This is his project. There is a lot of development in these.

They are going on some amazing TRs.

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 3, 2013, at 11:31 AM, Todd Redmond <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]