Subject: Re: [Fot] Mid Ohio

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 11:42:34 -0400

Hi John.  Didn't get to see you at the event, see you in September. Mark Craig
was there (Mid-Ohio) in his Spitfire also. A lot of water sure came down in
that area over the weekend. We ran into flooded roads on the way home saturday
night.

Marty

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 11:27:03 -0400
> Subject: [Fot] Mid Ohio
>
> Mid Ohio was wet, damp, sunny back and forth every few hours each day. I
> think this is the most difficult course I have yet encountered, blind
> corners, off camber turns, slick pavement and a lot of drivers with local
> knowledge of the track all added up to a tense weekend for me. There were
> over 50 cars in our run group. Sat's race was dry and with the chicane
> being used I turned 1:57, speed on back straight 112mph. Eric Wood in an
> 1800cc Alfa Duetto was first in Eprod @ 1.48.9 and beat 10 Cprod cars! I
> believe SVRA has that car in the wrong class. Bill Tobin was the only other
> TR in the event. Jeff Snook was there with his Lotus XI, TR3 still being
> "fixed". It rained Sat. nite and the track was damp for our race and all
> times were down about 3 sec. Passed a MG in madness and he hit me in the
> left rear going under the bridge and got back past me, never could get back
> up to him for the rest of the race. There were a lot of TR's in the
> spectators, hope they enjoyed seeing one of them competing & thanks to the
> FOT'ers who stopped by to say hello.
>
> John H. Hasty
> Attorney At Law
> Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
> 719 East Boulevard
> Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
> Tele: (704) 372-5600
> Fax: (704) 372-4601
> E-mail: [email-masked]
> www.gdhs.com
>
> PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (and any attachments) is
> intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
> is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
> If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
> received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the
message
> and its attachments and notify us immediately. Thank you.
>
> IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
> regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated
otherwise,
> any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
> is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
> (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
> marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
> addressed herein.
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 10:45:35 -0500

Eric Wood is a very fast Alfa driver.

art de armond

-----Original Message----- 
From: john hasty
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 10:27 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] Mid Ohio

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law

received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message

regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.3345 / Virus Database: 3204/6453 - Release Date: 07/01/13 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: John Wiley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 15:50:39 +0000

It also takes a lot of laps to get fast with the nuances you mentioned and is
a lot of fun in the rain if you have those laps of experience!  Stock engine
Miatas with only suspension mods and tires are running 1:45's

John C. Wiley
Mobile:        614-307-7436
email:         [email-masked]
 
This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary
information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is
addressed.  If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or his
or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is prohibited.  If you receive this
email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
delete the email immediately.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of john hasty
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 11:27 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] Mid Ohio

Mid Ohio was wet, damp, sunny back and forth every few hours each day.  I
think this is the most difficult course I have yet encountered, blind corners,
off camber turns, slick pavement and a lot of drivers with local knowledge of
the track all added up to a tense weekend for me.  There were over 50 cars in
our run group.  Sat's race was dry and with the chicane being used I turned
1:57, speed on back straight 112mph.  Eric Wood in an 1800cc Alfa Duetto was
first in Eprod @ 1.48.9 and beat 10 Cprod cars!  I believe SVRA has that car
in the wrong class.  Bill Tobin was the only other TR in the event. Jeff Snook
was there with his Lotus XI, TR3 still being "fixed".  It rained Sat. nite and
the track was damp for our race and all times were down about 3 sec.  Passed a
MG in madness and he hit me in the left rear going under the bridge and got
back past me, never could get back up to him for the rest of the race. There
were a lot of TR's in the spectators, hope they enjoyed seeing one of them
competing & thanks to the FOT'ers who stopped by to say hello.

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed
herein.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication contains information
intended for the use of the individuals to whom it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from other disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure,
printing, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone or by returning it by return mail and then
permanently delete the communication from your system.  Thank you.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]