Subject: Re: [Fot] clutch disc

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 17:49:34 -0400 (EDT)

I don't know if it's still an issue but several years ago the cores were in 
 short supply as they were out of production.  I'll wager whatever we get  
now is inferior.
 
The stock core can be relined with any manner of grippy stuff so you have  
something of value even if you don't trust the current lining....

In a message dated 7/8/2013 2:34:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

okay ..  I admit it.. I was late night shopping on eBay with a beer and 
bought
a new  old stock clutch disc for my GT6.. it arrived today in the original
shelf  worn box and it looked more like it should go in a museum versus a 
car
I'm  trying to make do what it never did do....  run and not blow  up...
shouldn't I just call Ted or Moss and order a new one, even the whole  kit?
Bobby  Whitehead
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive