Subject: [Fot] Posting Notes

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:16:33 -0600

A member of another list sent out a test message.  I informed the fellow 
he failed
the test, and in order to send another test message he had to use the 
donate link
to send me his life savings.  Oh well, a guy can dream.

But seriously, I did take the time to update some info, here's the message:

Well shucks.  Just checked Paypal, no one sent me their life savings 
yet, and it
has already been nearly two days - slackers!  Guess I won't be packing 
for that
early retirement in Belize just yet.

Seriously, the test message did prompt me to update the notes about 
postings to
the list.  I am the worst slacker of all when it comes to Team.Net 
updates.  So take
a moment if you are having issues with your messages getting sent out to 
look at

http://www.team.net/posting.html

If your problem isn't addressed there, let me know and I'll look into it 
and update
the file.

Thanks,
mjb.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive