Subject: Re: [Fot] Mark Wheatley

From: Mark Wheatley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 09:34:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!
 http://www.graziellawaesche.de/dtozfv/xiqa/twldzxdygkcmgyi/qwrliqnwpehjocj.htm

 Mark Wheatley

 lstgn
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 17:02:15 -0600

Sorry folks, I clicked the wrong button, that spam from Mark W's hijacked
address was supposed to be thrown away, not sent out.

Oh, and by the way the Team.Net network connection has been acting up, I'll
try to get it figured out soon.  Hopefully it won't end up dying all 
together for
want of a part I can't get on a weekend.

mjb.