Subject: [Fot] Late arrival at the KCup?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 16:06:37 -0400 (EDT)

IF, I were to arrive at the KCup at the last minute would I be able to  
enter and find a space?  No promises, just fermenting  here....
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 21:45:54 +0000

We would not only have a spot for you, my crew well get your car off the trailer, fill er up, check the vitals and have you all buckled in faster than you can say; "4 miles of black magic!" ARE YOU KIDDING? Of course man. Make it happen, that would be awesome!
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
------Original Message------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] Late arrival at the KCup?
Sent: Jun 29, 2013 3:06 PM

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 17:59:12 -0400

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 29, 2013, at 5:45 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> We would not only have a spot for you, my crew well get your car off the
trailer, fill er up, check the vitals and have you all buckled in faster than
you can say; "4 miles of black magic!" ARE YOU KIDDING? Of course man. Make it
happen, that would be awesome!
> Sender: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Vince G <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 08:41:47 -0400

I really hope you make it Steve  two of us are coming in from Ontario and
counting on a flock of GT6's.   should be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone

> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 09:46:21 -0400 (EDT)

> counting on a flock of GT6's.   should be awesome.

Speaking of GT6s, the current issue of TRIUMPH WORLD has an extensive 
'buyer's guide' article on the TRIUMPH GT6.

Bill Dentinger