Subject: Re: [Fot] Flight Plan

From: "Mark A. Eden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 14:43:25 -0600

Mark:

OK, as an airline pilot formerly based in Milwaukee now based in Chicago,
commuting to both from Denver, I believe I can speak definitively on this
subject.  MILWAUKEE!!!  Stay as far away from Chicago as possible.  Unless you
are given the ticket, any possible cost savings realized by going in/out of
Chicago is NOT worth the added aggravation, period.

Milwaukee is easy in easy out, (and no @#%$& Illinois toll roads).  Getting to
and from MKE to Road America is simple.  I have about a half dozen other
reasons I would avoid Chicago but I don't want this to sound like any more of
a rant than it does now!  (LOL!)

Cheers!

Mark Eden
TR4s #357/#123
Spitfire #42
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive