Subject: [Fot] Announcing the Triumph/MG Challenge at Mosport

From: "Spitfire Racing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 14:21:38 -0400

This is a year away but I wanted folks to be able to plan ahead if they
wanted to attend. Mosport is my favorite track of all I have ever been to
and the border crossing into Canada is an easy one. The very first race held
on this track was won by a TR-3 so there's some significance to us staging
this event there. I anticipate a good turnout of competitors as well as club
participation from both sides of the border with events and attractions for
all.

More information will be forthcoming as soon as the website is up and some
details are finalized and approved.

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49

Please see flyer at:

http://www.cwnicholls.net/fot/mosport
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive