Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4A-6

From: EDWARD BARNARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 18:16:29 -0700 (PDT)

Jerry:
The hole in the arm of the shock has a taper to match the original link.
Speedway Motors sells the tapered pins with threads on the other end to go
through a Heim  joint. Very handy for your requirements or for steering rods,
etc. where tapered holes are present.
-Ed-

--- On Sat, 6/1/13, Jerry Van Vlack <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: Jerry Van Vlack <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] TR4A-6
To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Saturday, June 1, 2013, 4:27 PM

Does anyone have a reference to a Heim Joint style shock link and where to
purchase it for the rear lever shocks on a 4A thru 6?

Thanks,

Jerry Van Vlack
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive