Subject: Re: [Fot] Mosport

From: Edward Dunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 10:58:51 -0700

A great feeling, isn't it! I'm a fairly new racer as well, and my only regret
is jumping in far later than I should have.  The whole package is just
terrific; the cars, actually racing, but mostly the cool people we meet.

Ed

Edward Dunn

West Coast Vintage Racing
2240 Encinitas Blvd., Suite D101
Encinitas CA 92024

760-492-3814
www.vintageracing.us

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Mike Moore
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 10:53 AM
To: 'FOT'
Subject: [Fot] Mosport

Finished my second successful race of my career.

I wanted to thank all the FOT and Triumph guys and wives that were there.
All of your advices, and on track guidance was really appreciated.

More importantly, your hospitality and welcoming my family into the group made
the entire weekend a fantastic one (turn 2 helped a lot also!!)

Myself, Becky, Mel and Mike really appreciated everything.

Thanks

Mike

Michael T. Moore, CPA

2007 West 32nd Street

Erie, PA 16508

Phone: 814-868-4831  ext 103

Fax:        814-864-7383
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Spitfire Racing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:59:33 -0400

Mike, you're welcome. It's a pleasure having you in the group. I imagine
that grin you had through the weekend is still going strong and, as I
mentioned, you're probably hooked for years to come. I remember Mark and
Henry's reaction when I first convinced them to come up there - pretty much
the same as yours. That track is absolutely the best kept secret in North
America. With the Triumph-MG Challenge next year there it will be better
yet. 
The first time Donny Sopp and I went there, Triumphs were a novelty even
though a TR-3 was the winner of the first race held there. I already have
commitments from a number of folks for next year. Many remember running it
back in 2002 when the K-Cup was there and were just waiting for an excuse to
make the trek again. Hopefully we can get some of the southern TR-3s up
again. I know there will be a number of other TR-4s headed up to it. With
the easy border crossing it's no different than going to any other track in
the US.

NEXT YEAR: The Triumph-MG Challenge

I've been working with Bob Deshayne of VARAC on the planning of next year's
event and I am pleased to hear it will be covered by Classic Motorsport
Magazine and also the Toronto Star, Canada's largest newspaper. The coverage
by Classic Motorsport will be extensive and in the first person as Tim
Suddard has indicated he will be participating with his own TR-3 in the
event. This event will also have heavy VTR club involvement from both sides
of the border.
More news as we get it together.

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Mike Moore
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 1:53 PM
To: 'FOT'
Subject: [Fot] Mosport

More importantly, your hospitality and welcoming my family into the group
made the entire weekend a fantastic one (turn 2 helped a lot also!!)

Thanks

Mike

Michael T. Moore, CPA

2007 West 32nd Street

Erie, PA 16508

Fax:        814-864-7383

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Vince G <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:18:25 -0400

Mike,

It was a pleasure to make Paddock beside a fellow rookie with all the FOT
crowd and really good to see you get around the course so well (passing me)
:)

Thanks for the good company and all the help you and your pit crew/family (and
other FOT friends like Mike and Peter) gave up when I had some transmission
issues to deal with.

Looking forward to next time!

Cheers
Vince Garrett

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-06-19, at 1:53 PM, "Mike Moore" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Andre Rousseau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:33:04 -0400

Once you experience turn 2 flat out. Your never the same ;)

Job well done Russ. See you in 2014.

I'll start spreading the word at the Ottawa Triumph meeting next week.
With a year on hand should be able drum up a lot of spectators!

AndrC).

Sent from my iPhone
Andre Rousseau - [email-masked]
http://twitter.com/andrerousseau
'68 Triumph GT6 MK1 -http://www.gt6.ca/
#515 FIAT 124 Spider  -http://www.124racer.com/
Ottawa, ON, Canada