Subject: [Fot] the greatest GT6 of all time

From: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:03:55 -0500

It should be known already that the greatest GT6 racer of all time is John
Reed.
John and I have a nice ongoing GT6 based friendship that has lasted some
35+ years. From the early days of Showroom Stock thru the "giant killer" dp
days in Midwestern Council, and finally the many vintage races in the more
modern era.
Well, let's just say the satchel full of log books that goes along with
this car holds over 300 documented race weekends... most of them driven by
John up towards the sharp end of grid.
In it's British racing green Zippy Racing livery, the car is truly one of a
kind. All those old races are visible and vibrant in its aging patina. Many
unique mods and upgrades are both one of a kind and remarkably simplistic
and smart in design.
As a Father's Day gift to myself, John, and the legions of Triumph fans at
the Blackhawk Classic this weekend.... The Zippy Racing GT6+ is coming out
of hibernation for the first time in 6 years. After a life-long and loving
relationship with the car as it's track mechanic and crew chief; I am, by
far, the stupid car's greatest fan. AND FINALLY, THIS WEEKEND I WILL BE
RACING IT MYSELF FOR THE FIRST TIME.
I have prepped the car to perfection.
Come out and take a whiff of this car's oil soaked glory at the Blackhawk
Classic.
Cant Make it this weekend?
No problem.
ALL THREE of our very different GT6 race cars will be on hand in
the Friendly Ghost Racing paddock area for The Kastner Cup at Road America.

But let it be known, this weekend I will be racing the Greatest GT6 of all
time (sinister laugh out loud)
Should be a pretty nice little Father's Day weekend!

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive