Subject: [Fot] NEEDED: 3.7:1 ring & pinion 65 TR4

From: "FoodDude" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 14:59:37 -0500

This is for a British Motor Trade Assn member / friend:

1965 Triumph TR4 is in need of either a ring and pinion set in 3.7:1 ratio,
or if someone local to Austin, TX has it, a complete rear end in that ratio.
NOT IRS.

Contact:

Dave Foreman

[email-masked]

#24 FP BRG 1964 Spitfire (FP in CVAR; HP in SCCA)

#22 BRG (mostly) 1970 TR6 (CHUMP/Lemons)
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bob Kramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 06:47:20 -0500

Put him in touch with me. I have an axle assembly, I think TR4.  BTW , The
ring and pinion gears from were the TR 2 through TR6 were the same regardless
of IRS.

Bob Kramer
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 7, 2013, at 2:59 PM, "FoodDude" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]