Subject: [Fot] KCup Crew Assignments

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 09:04:31 -0500

Meeting with VSDA Sunday........

If you do not have a Crew Assignment with your favorite driver, we have
something special for you.

Your crew assignment will be the famous TR-250K

You will have the choice of two Triumph Packages.

The first package gets you weekend entry to the ELVF, Welcome Dinner Friday
night, and Triumph Paddock Parking in a prime location, if you have a Triumph.
This is $40.00.

The second package gives you the above features but add Old Course Reenactment
on Saturday afternoon, and one of two days of RA Track Touring.  This is
$85.00.

Both of these packages give you a pre-grid lap prior to the Kastner Cup, on
Sunday, if you are driving a TR and wish to do so.

Forms for registering will be available in a week to ten days.  They will be
posted on the FOT website. Your requirement will be to complete this
registration and send it to VSCDA prior to the first of AUGUST.

Upon arrival at the event, you will enter through Gate 6, with the drivers,
and go directly to VSCDA Registration to pick up your wrist bands and
schedules. The FOT will be assisting at registration.

The initial offering will be to the FOT. The next offerings will be to the
Triumph Community at large.

Thanks to Bill Hart and Tony Garmey  for making these Crew positions
available, and to the VSCDA for making these Triumph Package Deals available
to us.

Joe Alexander
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive