Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Quote of the day ...

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 18:32:43 -0700

*Never be beaten by equipment.*

*I like being a racing driver because it gives me the opportunity to
display*

*the highly intellectual quality of having an utter disregard for money.*

* *

*~ Bill Wade ~*
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Vintage Racer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 19:10:05 -0700

...and how about:

"I know there is a lot of money in racing, I put it there!"  Attributed to
Carl Haas.

Gary

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 17, 2013, at 6:32 PM, Kas Kastner <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]