Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Shirts and Drivers, second to last call.

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 17:31:10 -0400

Second to last call. If you are planning on competing in the Kastner Cup event
at Road America in September and have not given me your name and car info so I
can include you on the back of the shirt you might want to do so. You can
always notify me at "last call" in July and tell me to remove your info if you
decide you wont be making it. We currently have a little over 60 drivers
planning on attending. There is a current list of participants on the FOT web
site now.  Also, if you are going to order shirts and have not done so you
should get that done. The cutoff date for orders will be July 7th. For the
shirt order I will need your name and address, how many of what size shirts
you want, whether you want the shirts mailed to you or if you will be picking
them up at the track. Again, for payment, after I place the order in July you
will need to contact Ted S. and make arrangements to pay him directly. OK, now
read the shirt order info again as there is always questions on this. :) If
you have done the above you would have received a confirmation email from me
at that time so no need to resend. All shirts are pre-order.
 Thanks,
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 09:36:37 -0400

ITS TIME! If you want a shirt, order it now. If you plan on racing at Road
America in September and have not given me you name and car details for the
back of the shirt, do it now. If you gave me your name for the back of the
shirt and know for sure you are not coming let me know now so I can remove it.
If there is a good chance on attending, leave your name on, I would rather
have it there than not and you show up. I need a car number for Mordy Dunst if
he is still planning on attending. Chris Marx, I need to know what car you
want next to your name on the back of the shirt. July 7th is the cut off date
for the shirts. Right now I have orders for 148 shirts and 69 people have
expressed their intention of running the 2013 Kastner Cup. After July 7th you
can still sign up for the race, your name just wont be showing up on the back
of the shirt.

Thanks,