Subject: [Fot] Spitfire Distributer Needed

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:26:00 -0400 FILETIME=[405F5950:01CE663A]

Anybody have a usable Spitfire distributer in their parts pile they want to
sell? I need one to get me through the PVGP next month and then I can send it
out to advanced for rebuild/recurve and have it fresh for Road America in the
fall. Looks like he is running 3 weeks and that is cutting it too close. I'll
call him in the morning to verify. The timing has always been kind of odd on
my Spitfire. It came with a Mallory Dual Point. I pulled the distributer apart
this evening and it looks like when the cross hole as drilled in the shaft it
was missed the first time so a second pass was made leaving an elongated hole
in the shaft so there is a boatload of play. Sheesh, its always something.

Thanks,
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:52:59 -0400

I think I have it covered already.  What a great group of people make up
FOT!!!

Marty

----------------------------------------
> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Spitfire Distributer Needed
> Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:26:00 -0400
>