Subject: [Fot] Dog Box Straight Cut Gear Sets

From: "Peter Vucinic" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 23:36:02 +1000

Dear listers,

Just wondering what type / grade of oil being used in non-overdrive TR4/6
gearboxes running straight cut gears/dog box? Such as the QUAIFE gear set?

Also wondering whether anyone has had engagement / disengagement gear issues
with straight cut gear sets?

Thanks in advance  

 

Kind Regards

Peter Vucinic

TR-4

_______________________________________________

 <http://www.fot-racing.com> http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive:  <http://www.team.net/archive> http://www.team.net/archive

Forums:  <http://www.team.net/forums> http://www.team.net/forums
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive