Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Fwd: GT6 Bonnet

From: Jim Norlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 11:48:24 -0700

A friend from the local Portland Triumph club has located a bonnet for a 
GT6 in the San Fransisco area and is wondering if someone could take a 
look at it and give an opinion.  If you can help out, please contact 
Kyle directly at the e-mail in the message below. Thanks - Jim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: GT6 Bonnet
Date: 	Wed, 05 Jun 2013 11:36:07 -0700
From: 	Jim Norlin <[email-masked]>
To: 	Jim Norlin <[email-masked]>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	GT6 Bonnet
Date: 	Wed, 5 Jun 2013 18:19:03 +0000
From: 	Kyle Darby <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Hi Jim,

I am curious if you happen to know anyone in the vintage race community 
in or around the San Fransisco area?  I located what appears to be a 
decent bonnet and I am trying to find someone local to look at it and 
give me an honest opinion.  I am also going to try the Triumph Travelers 
car club in that area as well.  Any leads are appreciated. Kyle.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Andy Packard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 17:40:04 -0700

I'm president of Triumph Travelers. Where in the Bay Area is it located?  I'm
sure we have someone close by.

Andy Packard
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2013, at 11:48 AM, Jim Norlin <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]