Subject: [Fot] SVRA Watkins Glenn

From: "john hasty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 10:09:00 -0400

Can't remember who, but someone wanted to know if the SVRA had changed any.
I would say yes.  They were all very polite and easy to get along with.
They still won't honor other organization's annual tech, but can't say that
it is a bad idea to check all the cars.  Met Bill Tobin, nice guy.  My first
time at WG and was a bit intimidated on Fri. when the first introduction was
in the rain. High speed corners, blue armco 4' off the pavement and rain are
not my cup of tea.  Sat was dry and I really enjoyed the track, although the
concrete patches were really rough. Sat. race I was in 5th. Overall having a
great race with a 914 (who stayed behind me) & the radiator hose came off on
last lap, the water was not too hot & my face shield needed cleaning anyway.
Sun. got blocked at start, passed 4 cars into turn 2, but the fast MG's were
out of sight by then, and Randy Willams TR3 quit on him. The rest of the
race was with none in sight either in front or behind me.  I'll go to other
SVRA events at Mid Ohio and VIR, better treatment than before for sure.....

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.gdhs.com
 
PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.
 
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive