Subject: [Fot] Mosport

From: "Mike Moore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 13:52:47 -0400

Finished my second successful race of my career.

I wanted to thank all the FOT and Triumph guys and wives that were there.
All of your advices, and on track guidance was really appreciated.

More importantly, your hospitality and welcoming my family into the group
made the entire weekend a fantastic one (turn 2 helped a lot also!!)

Myself, Becky, Mel and Mike really appreciated everything.

Thanks

Mike

Michael T. Moore, CPA

2007 West 32nd Street

Erie, PA 16508

Phone: 814-868-4831  ext 103

Fax:        814-864-7383
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive