Subject: [Fot] Patches detail update

From: Andy Packard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 11:29:30 -0700

I just learned from the vendor that the patches will be trimmed to the outline
of the logo, not oval. Sounds better to me but I wanted everyone to know what
they are getting.

Andy Packard
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jaxon Racing <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 14:42:14 -0400

So a die cut shaping ?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2013, at 2:29 PM, Andy Packard <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]