Subject: Re: [Fot] Late arrival at the KCup?

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 16:12:17 -0400

We would work something out....check in as you go.

Joe

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 29, 2013, at 4:06 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> IF, I were to arrive at the KCup at the last minute would I be able to
> enter and find a space?  No promises, just fermenting  here....
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jhouathome <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 06:37:23 -0500

Of course we will get you in!  We always have a few "walk in" late entries,
that's no problem at all.  We can always squeeze you into the paddock area
somewhere.

Hope to see you in September,
John

Sent from my iPad

> enter and find a space?  No promises, just fermenting  here....
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]