Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Shirts and Drivers

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 15:37:20 -0400 FILETIME=[C68E00B0:01CE5723]

Third to last call.  If you are planning on competing in the Kastner Cup event
at Road America in September and have not given me your name and car info so I
can include you on the back of the shirt you might want to do so. You can
always notify me at "last call" in July and tell me to remove your info if you
decide you wont be making it. We currently have a little over 60 drivers
planning on attending. I will be sending a list of names for placement on the
FOT site in the near future. Also, if you are going to order shirts and have
not done so you should get that done. For the shirt order I will need your
name and address, how many of what size shirts you want, whether you want the
shirts mailed to you or if you will be picking them up at the track. Again,
for payment, after I place the order in July you will need to contact Ted S.
and make arrangements to pay him directly. OK, now read the shirt order info
again as there is always questions on this. :) If you have done the above you
would have received a confirmation email from me at that time so no need to
resend. There are 116 shirts on order so far. All shirts are pre-order.

Thanks,
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive