Subject: Re: [Fot] Nomination

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 16:25:55 +0000 (UTC)

Yes, Yes....a great person--on the track and in the paddock! 

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Mehl" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Jim Norlin" <[email-masked]>, "FOT" <[email-masked]>, "norlin patty" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:44:02 PM 
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nomination 

She is faster than me. I second it. The Norlin's are great Triumph 
ambassadors. 
Mike Mehl 

Sent from my Kindle Fire 

_____________________________________________ 
From: Jim Norlin <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tue May 14 20:33:41 PDT 2013 
To: FOT <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
Subject: [Fot] Nomination 

I'd like to nominate my wife, Patty as a member of FOT - She drives the 
Spit as well as I do, maybe better and is sensitive to it's needs. Do I 
hear a second? 

Her e-mail is 

[email-masked] 
_____________________________________________ 

[email-masked] 

http://www.fot-racing.com 

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked] 
_______________________________________________ 
[email-masked] 

http://www.fot-racing.com 

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive