Subject: Re: [Fot] shirts

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 18:10:56 -0400

We did a run of the regular FOT shirts last year and had a difficult time
making the minimum order so another run already is not in the cards. That
being said there are some places on line that you can have as little as one
shirt printed up using your supplied design. Maybe I can look into something
like that when I have nothing to do if there is any interest.

Marty

 Also, are there tshirts available?
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jaxon Racing <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 19:33:53 -0400

We do shirt orders for hockey using transfers and once they are done you can
order just one or more if you like so there is no need for a minimum.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 24, 2013, at 6:10 PM, marty sukey <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]