Subject: [Fot] Ring end gaps

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 18:57:45 -0700

If you leave the second compression ring on the bench and do not fit it
like I did, then you have no worry about the gaps.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 22:11:05 -0400

Ah!  Just like the MT 125 Honda road racer I tuned I'm the 70's.  It had moto
cross air cooled single cyl engine with 3 rings. I just used the top,
compression ring.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 10, 2013, at 9:57 PM, Kas Kastner <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]