Subject: Re: [Fot] Removal of inner fender arch from body tub TR6

From: Charly <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 11:21:13 -0500

BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
 Chuck, the front 'clip' is welded on at the firewall and it includes
the inner fenders and the headlight/hood support portion of the front
end.

	I did change one once and drilled out all the spot welds and welded a
whole new one on.

	Charly Mitchel
	On Mon 27/05/13  7:48 AM , "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley"
[email-masked] sent:
 Are the inner front fender arches removable from the body tub --are
 they bolted or are they welded on?  Can the front of the tub be
removed
 from the firewall forward?
 thanks for any response and sage advice.
 _______________________________________________
 http://www.fot-racing.com [2]
 Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html [3]
 Archive: http://www.team.net/archive [4]
 Forums: http://www.team.net/forums [5]
 Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/ [6]

Links:
------
[2]
http://webmail.qwestoffice.net/parse.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fot-racing
.com
[3]
http://webmail.qwestoffice.net/parse.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2
Fdonate.html
[4]
http://webmail.qwestoffice.net/parse.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2
Farchive
[5]
http://webmail.qwestoffice.net/parse.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2
Fforums
[6]
http://webmail.qwestoffice.net/parse.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fautox.team.net
%2Fmailman%2Foptions%2Ffot%2Fcharly%40mitchelplumbing.com
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive