Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Unsubscribe

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 21:21:16 -0600

Well that nomination went over well.

mjb.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Unsubscribe
Date: 	Tue, 28 May 2013 20:04:11 -0700
From: 	Stephanie Barnes <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Please unsubscribe me from this mailing list. Thank you.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 21:37:37 -0600

Stephanie Barnes wrote:
> Sorry?? Nomination?!? I'm drawing a complete blank, I'm afraid. I just started receiving a flurry of emails about some decal. I'm not in the decal business, so I assume I got these ten or so emails in error. I tried the 'help' suggestion, but no explanation was forthcoming, therefore I requested to be removed from the list.
>
> I have no knowledge of "fot," nor its products. I apologise for the misunderstanding.
>
> S G Barnes
>
>

http://www.team.net/mharc/archives/html/fot/2013-05/msg00241.html

Apparently the 'Friends of Triumph" - an amazing collection of Triumph 
racers
and enthusiasts, was not properly explained to you.  I'll suggest you 
stick around
for a bit, see if you and your TR6 really want to part ways with us.

mjb.

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 08:03:50 -0500

Stephanie,

Rumor has it that you and your TR6 are amazing.

This is a semi-exclusive non-organization.

We are also partial to Canadians.

We have no products.

The decals discussed is the logo we apply proudly to our Triumphs and tool
boxes.

Chuck will be with you shortly to explain what he has done by nominating you.

When you run next in the U.S. you will want the FOT logo on your car.

If you decide to stay, welcome aboard.

Joe Alexander

Sent from my iPad

On May 28, 2013, at 10:37 PM, Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Stephanie Barnes wrote:
>> Sorry?? Nomination?!? I'm drawing a complete blank, I'm afraid. I just
started receiving a flurry of emails about some decal. I'm not in the decal
business, so I assume I got these ten or so emails in error. I tried the
'help' suggestion, but no explanation was forthcoming, therefore I requested
to be removed from the list.
racers
> and enthusiasts, was not properly explained to you.  I'll suggest you stick
around
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]