Subject: Re: [Fot] Longest Drive (Mike Jankowski)

From: "Joe Guinan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 13:50:32 -0500

If you ever start planning that trip - get in touch with me and I'll send
you a copy of The North American Spitfire Squadron's glove box companion -
"The MASH Book".  MASH is the Mobile Army of Spitfire Helpers.  We've had a
few guys do coast-to-coast tours and the MASH book is nice to have with you.
Handy even if you're just doing a short tour out of your own area.  It's a
list of "willing to assist" Spitfire owners who have shops, tools, trailers,
etc.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, Nebraska

-----------------------Original Message Snip-----------------------------
For some reason I want to do another epic drive in my current Triumph
Spitfire.
Mike
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mike Jankowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 15:20:25 -0500

Oh cool!!!! Thank you!!!!!!