Subject: [Fot] TR7/8 Factory alloys

From: Mike Jankowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 12:59:52 -0500

Does anyone have a set of factory alloys in good condition from a TR7/8
they are looking to offload?
Thanks!
Mike
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 18:43:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hey, Mike- I do have a set, actually two sets!  I have no idea what they are
worth.  I would need to check on them as they are buried somewhere in my
garage.  I do know that one set is painted green and that they belong to a
good friend of mine.  The other set I took off a TR7 MANY years ago, but they
are factory 8 wheels ( I bought the entire car just for the wheels, and then
junked the car- big mistake).  I will try to look into it for you, although I
have a grad party and a lot of stuff coming up over the next 2-3 weeks.  How
much of a hurry are you in?  Thanks-- Jay