Subject: Re: [Fot] trans fluif

From: "Steve Yott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 20:53:48 -0500

I have used Redline MT90 exclusively for many years (about 50 gearbox builds
without any issues with either the A or J overdrives.  This oil foams less
than all the others I ever tested and foam does not lubricate!  Expensive
but worth it!

Steve Yott 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of marty sukey
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 8:40 PM
To: FOT
Subject: [Fot] trans fluif

While we are on the subject of A-type OD transmissions. I have one to
install in my buddies TR4 when I wrap up the engine (shortly I hope) What's
the oil of choice in these? Street car.

Thanks,
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive