Subject: Re: [Fot] trans fluif

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 09:32:02 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 05/10/2013 8:39:39 PM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> While we are on the subject of A-type OD transmissions. I have one to 
> install
> in my buddies TR4 when I wrap up the engine (shortly I hope) What's the 
> oil of
> choice in these? Street car.
> 
> 

Back in the day, they used to say that the clutches in that tranny really 
wanted two distinct fluids, and that KENDALL Three Star was as close as you 
could get to addressing both of those needs, but since our own ODs have been 
on the shelf for years, there may be a better tranny fluid out and available 
now.

Bill Dentinger
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive