Subject: Re: [Fot] Nomination

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 19:27:04 +0000

Second for one more Canadian

----- Original Message -----
From: Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 06:38 PM W. Europe Standard Time
To: Friends <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] Nomination

Racing at Mission in Canada this last weekend I was pleased to find another
TR6.  Beautiful, street legal car out of Clagary.  Driven well by Stephanie
Barnes.  She did not know of FOT, but was anxious to learn.  Car is fast!

Email: [email-masked].

Need a second!  She is racing this coming weekend with SOVREN in Spokane.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

If you are not the addressee, please inform us immediately that you have
received this e-mail by mistake, and delete it. We thank you for your
support.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive