Subject: Re: [Fot] EGT's again... the averages

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 14:19:22 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks guys for the input.

We see probes mounted anywhere from 1.75 " to 6" from the flange

and EGT's from 1300 to 1400. So it's an average of 3.9" from the flange and
1362F for EGT's.

Very helpful,

Jim G.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Scott Janzen" <[email-masked]>
To: "fot" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 6:42:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Fot] EGT's again

2" from the head. B  1300 degrees on the GT6 at 7000 RPM, 32 degrees advance.
Tailpipe is tan/grey, leaded 110, forged Venolia pistons, 12:1 compression
I suspect I could lean it out a bit - need some dyne time with the webers to
determine.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive