Subject: [Fot] looking for GT6Steve

From: Fred and Mary Hodgson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 14:10:11 -0600 FILETIME=[60375D60:01CE4DBA]

Need info on your rear axle conversion for GT6+
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Vince G <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 17:01:16 -0400

I'd be interested in hearing about that conversion too please.   I have 2
gt6+. I'd consider it for.  THX

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-05-10, at 4:10 PM, "Fred and Mary Hodgson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]