Subject: Re: [Fot] Paddock Info For Kastner Cup #2

From: Chuck Gee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 19:47:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jason,

I sent my check for two spots today.  You should get it early next week.

Thanks,

Chuck Gee

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
To: triumph friends <[email-masked]>
Sent: Mon, Apr 29, 2013 2:52 pm
Subject: [Fot] Paddock Info For Kastner Cup #2

This is the 2nd instalment of Paddock Info for the Kastner Cup.
ATTENTION ALL KASTNER CUP PARTICIPANTS:
Notes on status of Garage rentals:
Many of you have reserved garage spaces in the open air Lester Buildings.
his will be Triumph headquarters for various aspects of The Kastner Cup.
If you have reserved a space. THANK YOU!
t this point there are only a few garage spots left, call it fair warning!
If you have reserved a garage spot and HAVE SENT me a payment already...
HANK YOU for being early to the grid.
If you have reserved a garage spot and have NOT SENT payment yet...
econd call!
lease send $50.00 per spot payable to:
onderland Multivintage
731 Grand Blvd
rookfield IL 60513
(Notice to all garage renters>>> Do not be alarmed if you have not heard
rom me yet or gotten any official confirmation. Official confirmation in
egards to garage space has not yet been given. So, Again, If you paid
lready, thanks...look for a personal email in the coming days in regard
o your official confirmation.)
Notes on General Paddock Arrangement:
Negotiations and initial planning for the ALL TRIUMPH PADDOCK is going well.
t is a rare thing to have any special paddock arrangements made at Road
merica. Thanks to some dedicated FoTer's voices and persistent contact
ith the Race-Chairmen and RA officials, so far it looks like Triumph
ompetitors will be given five star treatment. To Be Clear.... WE are the
EATURE!
To facilitate accurate planning of open space in the ALL TRIUMPH PADDOCK I
ave asked ALL TRIUMPH COMPETITORS to send me the dimensions of
heir paddock space needs. (dimensions of rig, canopies, tent, RV)
f you have not contacted me with this info please do so now. Email
[email-masked]  with the requested info.
Opinions and Feedback and important paddock concepts thus far:
) The Lester building / garages will work great for car prep/show for the
ntire weekend.
) The garages are not secure or private (keep that in mind)
) Your rig and trailer or RV etc. will NOT be right next to you garage
pot and may be a short walk from your spot. I will try to get you as close
s I can. but understand that your paddock spot (for your tow rig and
railer) will not be at an arms length from your garage spot. (please be
dvised and plan accordingly)
) Tech will happen in our Triumph Paddock area.
) RV hookup power is not technically available in our designated area.
) If you want power, rent a garage spot.(period)
) If you want power at you RV / rig / paddock spot plan on paying lots of
oney to get it or BRING a GENERATOR.
) I have been asked "Can I run a cord from my garage spot to my Rig and
ent or RV? Answer: don't count on it.
) If You must have RV power because of any personal/ medical issues...
ontact me immediately! Jason @ (312)208-5227
0) If you need anything special, now is the time to ask for it! Contact
ason @ (312)208-5227
1) If you know anyone that is not on the FOT list or that does not keep up
ith our emails; Please forward this info to them and urge them to contact
e with any concerns and the requested details.
2)  If I have forgotten anything or not mentioned something that you would
ike to see as part of the paddock experience for this event, I AM HERE FOR
OU to see what we can do! call Jason @ (312)208-5227 or email
[email-masked]
3) This is going to be totally awesome. The 2013 Kastner Cup at Road
merica is shaping up to be the greatest Triumph Race in the history of
otorsport.
 Thanks!
ason Ostrowski
riendly Ghost Racing
laning Committee/Paddock Master
013 Kastner Cup at Road America
______________________________________________
[email-masked]
http://www.fot-racing.com
rchive: http://www.team.net/archive
orums: http://www.team.net/forums
nsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive