Subject: [Fot] Regalia Update. Decals. Kastner Cup. 2013. Road America

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 10:58:14 -0500

More than half of the 100 decals are spoken for...way to go!

I am addressing envelopes again today. If you are sending a check, please give
me your address so I can get these out and done with.

Looks like Andy Packard is going to make an offering of patches. It's overdue
and he has a good source. Remember, if you don't have a driver's suit, you can
put on a jacket or hat.

The next time I am in Signs By Tomorrow, I check into pricing on the larger
FOT decals and report back.

Flags, badges, decals, patches all going to KCUP 2013.
Our own garage facilities, event shirts, event posters.
Marque awards by Snook's Dream Cars.
And custom name tags......

No featured marque will ever look as good as we are at ELVF

And there is more....we are going have custom made Tech Stickers.

Also, VSCDA has a traditional "Rally Board" decal. We made arrangements for
the FOT logo to appear on this very collectible driver premium. They will also
be available for sale.

Thanks to all who have supported this effort.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive