Subject: [Fot] What do YOU think?

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 19:04:42 -0600

I posted this on the Spridgets list.  Not Triumph related, but the 
principles involved
are not marque specific.

mjb.

You may have seen my post on Facebook about the Midget with the loose 
carbs.
Fixed that, still having trouble.

So Ricky is Mike's full time mechanic, I just get called in once in a 
while for odds
and ends.   Ricky went to tech school, learned a lot, great worker, 
smart kid.  I've
been working on LBCs longer than he's been alive.  We had a minor 
disagreement
today.

So this rough running Midget with the 1275, dual SUs.  Put your palm 
over mouth
of the front carb, the idle speeds up and smooths out.  Put your palm 
over the rear
carb, engine stumbles and dies.

I won't offer who said what about that indication, what do YOU think?
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive