Subject: [Fot] IPO. INITIAL PRODUCT OFFERING. REAR MOUNT TR3/TR4

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 13:29:27 -0500

Sean has 10 rear mounts in process with his final design.

If you would like to reserve one, please respond.

We have an isometric view of the mechanical parts and photos of finished
parts.

It is a HD version of the existing OEM part, except it utilizes 40 durometer
urethane instead of rubber of questionable value.

It will be particularly effective in TRs with the added weight of an O.D.
unit, but in any case it will be the last rear mount you ever replace.

We have used this HD rear mount in TR4 #197 for the past two years.

Allow two weeks for delivery. Sean is having the mechanical parts plated, and
will start to pour in custom production mold. Intro cost is $50.00.

We will use the FOT response to plan for the next production run.

Thanks,  Joe A
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive