Subject: [Fot] Rocky Mountain Vintage Racing at High Plains Raceway

From: "Joe Guinan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 13:58:05 -0500

Rocky Mountain Vintage Racing has an event at High Plains Raceway on May 18
& 19.  South of Fort Morgan, East of Denver.  I'm tagging along with a
friend who's running a Sprite, and a couple other local Brit Car Club
members. Wondering if there will be any other FOT members that I can
bother...

Joe Guinan
Fremont, Nebraska
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: James Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 14:02:05 -0600

Yes,
There will be 5 Tr4's and one spitfire.
We will be at the west end of the carports.
Jim g

Sent from my iPhone

On May 10, 2013, at 12:58 PM, "Joe Guinan" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]