Subject: [Fot] Service sgtations

From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 07:57:55 -0400

With all the discussion of gas stations, please take a look at our 
website - www.tsimportedautomotive.com. Click the link under the picture 
on home page that takes you to a history of our building. I am one of 
tghe lucky ones. This was started by my family in 1913 and we sold Pure 
Oil.  I have pumped gas at 21.9 and that is what the price my Tokheim 
39A Tallboy pump is showing.  Enjoy. Ted

-- 
Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 09:46:42 -0400 (EDT)

> 39A Tallboy pump is showing.  Enjoy. Ted

Ted...

Boy!  That's a surprise.  I thought you were even older.

Bill (Damdinger)