Subject: [Fot] TOYO Proxes 888

From: "Peter Vucinic" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 15:00:13 +1000

Listers, 

Are any of you running the TOYO Proxes 888's? Having success with these
tires? Finding that you are having to run them with less pressure than other
tires used to get your times up?

We are finding that if you run 'normal' pressures in the TOYO's, That is
what we would run in the YOKOHAMA ADVAN A048's or DUNLOP DZ03's etc., they
get VERY 'skatey'

Kind Regards

Peter Vucinic

TR-4

_______________________________________________

 <http://www.fot-racing.com> http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive:  <http://www.team.net/archive> http://www.team.net/archive

Forums:  <http://www.team.net/forums> http://www.team.net/forums
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive