Subject: [Fot] 24 foot aluminum trailer for sale 40% off

From: "Tim Murphy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:42:48 -0500

My friend has a body shop and auction business where he auctions vehicles
that have been written off by insurance companies.  He has a 24 foot Legend
Deluxe V-Nose aluminum trailer, Model No. 721DVNTA35 that has been written
off because it was "jack knifed" while being moved and cracked the aluminum
tongue bracket.  The tongue was re-TIG welded, the same as the rest of the
aluminum frame but the owner did not want to accept it.  The weld is about 4
inches long.  It has never been used or had a car in it.  It was made to
haul a Legend race car.  The weight of the trailer is 2160 lbs. and the
payload is 4840 lbs. for a GVWR of 7000 lbs.  The full specifications can be
seen at www.legendmfginc.com.   To say that it is fully optioned would be an
understatement.  The cost of the trailer was about $9000 and the cost of the
options was about $10,000.  Total cost with tax was over $20,000.  It has
over 16 feet of flush mount E-track for tie down in the floor, a 16 foot
attached checkerboard awning and it is 6 inches taller than standard among
other options.  As noted above, the insurance company is heavily discounting
the trailer.

If interested e-mail [email-masked] for more information and a
complete list of the options.   Or call 920-921-1137 and ask for Jeep.  I've
seen it and it is very nice, to say the least.  It is located in the Fond du
Lac, Wisconsin area which is about 35 miles due west from Elkhart Lake.

No financial interest at all, just posting it for a friend.

Tim
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive