Subject: Re: [Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 14:46:22 +0200

Hi Marty,

Wouldn't beb ad to have a shirt of that event.
How do I pay? In advance or at the trackside?

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Im
Auftrag von marty sukey
Gesendet: Sonntag, 7. April 2013 14:34
An: FOT
Betreff: [Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup

Thought you might be interested to know, as of now there are 61 folks
planning on competition in the Kastner Cup at Road Atlanta. TR4 will be by
far the largest car group at 26 cars. I'm pretty sure that's a record
turnout.
Everybody will be looking quite spiffy also as there are 100 event t-shirts
on order so far. There is still plenty of time to get your name added to the
back of the shirt and place an order.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 08:56:30 -0400

Hi Chris. I will need to know how many and what size you want. Once I place
the shirt order in July you will need to contact Ted at TSI and make
arrangements to pay him directly. I will send out an email at that time
advising everybody it is time to pay and include all Teds contact info if you
don't have it.

Marty

----------------------------------------
> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: AW: [Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup
> Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 14:46:22 +0200
>
> Hi Marty,
>

---

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 14:58:37 +0200

I need one for myself.
I'm tall and slim. No idea about the size.
L or XL?

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: marty sukey [mailto:[email-masked]]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 7. April 2013 14:56
An: MadMarx; FOT
Betreff: RE: AW: [Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup

Hi Chris. I will need to know how many and what size you want. Once I place
the shirt order in July you will need to contact Ted at TSI and make
arrangements to pay him directly. I will send out an email at that time
advising everybody it is time to pay and include all Teds contact info if
you don't have it.

Marty

---

From: Christopher Bock <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 09:23:51 -0400

I would like one XL shirt mailed to me

Thanks
Chris

> advising everybody it is time to pay and include all Teds contact info if
you
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]