Subject: [Fot] KASTNER CUP NEWS

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:25:05 -0400 (EDT)

FOT:

Thanks to Steve Belfer, Joe Pawlak, Blake Discher we now have the latest in a
series of Kastner Cup Posters in hand. They will be free to FOT and VTR in
attendance at ROAD AMERICA.

We are very close to wrapping up the TRIUMPH PACKAGE WEEKEND DEAL. This will
impact all FOT that are attendees and not entering as Driver's. The 'package
deal' will extend to Triumph Club Members, as well. Track Touring, Old Course
Reenactment, Friday's Welcome Dinner and Triumph Car Show will be included in
the PACKAGE.

Jason's Paddock Planning is going very well, and the garages are filling up
quickly. Thursday afternoon and evening will be very special as Dave Young
will be sending Tech Inspectors to our garages and we should be able to hang
together tightly and get acquainted or re-acquainted. There will be the option
of ordering in BROASTED CHICKEN and PIZZA from a local restaurant.

VSCDA'S Mike and Deb Korneli have developed the ELKHART LAKE VINTAGE FESTIVAL
weekend into a Premier Event over the past 8 years. It has all of the features
of Watkins Glen, but without the crush of a big 'festival event'. Everything
is close in and convenient, and the weather is usually the best with just a
touch of autumn color in the trees.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive