Subject: Re: [Fot] My new tow car....

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 21:38:55 +0200

I was concerned if the Hummer H3  3.5L could tow my race car up steep hills
here in Europe.

As this car is made regular fuel I thought I could rise power and mileage
with some chip tuning.

So I bought an US software and created a new spark map.

Today was first test.with great result. Great torque, more top speed, and
it looks very promising for a better mileage.

I changed the ignition advance more to a racing style.

The stock total advance was 19 degree, now it has 29 degree which I dared
without a rolling road dyno test.

Next few days will show what consumption the car has with 98RON.

Cheers

Chris
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive