Subject: Re: [Fot] postings

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 11:41:11 -0600

John Wagner wrote:
>       some how I am not getting fot postings. HELP!!!!
>

I'll look into it.

mjb.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 12:11:04 -0600

>>       some how I am not getting fot postings. HELP!!!!

Yahoo is clueless:

Apr 17 12:00:42 autox postfix/qmgr[1917]: 561C142EF0: 
to=<[email-masked]>, relay=none, delay=267409, delays=267409/0.16/0/0, 
dsn=4.7.0, status=deferred (delivery temporarily suspended: host 
mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[74.6.136.244] refused to talk to me: 421 4.7.0 
[TS01] Messages from 166.70.156.34 temporarily deferred due to user 
complaints - 4.16.55.1; see http://postmaster.yahoo.com/421-ts01.html)

You should get this message, I'm trying a temporary workaround.

mjb.