Subject: [Fot] KEN KNIGHT

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 12:09:23 -0400 (EDT)

FOT

Please welcome Ken Knight of Las Vegas to the FOT.

Ken races a TR4 with VARA and will be making the long tow for the Kastner
Cup.

He has been around for a long time with his very well prepared TR4. I thought
he was on the list already. Certainly an oversight somewhere.
[email-masked]

Please add KEN to the list, Mark.

Thanks!

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive