Subject: [Fot] TRIUMPH ENTRIES AT KASTNER CUP 2013 TRIUMPH RUN WEEKEND RUN GROUP?

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:52:06 -0400 (EDT)

FOT ENTRANTS:

VSCDA feels that if our entries land between 60 and 70 cars, they will want to
schedule a separate run group with just TRIUMPHS.

This complicates their scheduling, it may be the best decision for them.

FOR US, it means that VSCDA can schedule our run times so we can ALL take full
advantage  of the Saturday Afternoon activities.  The Race Car drive into
Elkhart, Old Course Reenactment, Gather On the Green, etc.

IT ALSO means that we might all have better scheduling for Sunday
departures.......

So, this is not a solicitation for more entries, but for the best information
possible for PLANNING PURPOSES.

We seem to be at 60+ Drivers, but we will need a CAR COUNT.  Contact Marty
Sukey  [email-masked]  if you plan to enter and have not indicated so.

If we don't have a separate run group, we will try to get the best possible
scheduling for the TRIUMPHS, in any case.

The planning seems to be going well for a maximum FOT EXPERIENCE at ELVF.
Thanks!

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive