Subject: [Fot] CAM CORE NEEDED FOR REGRIND TR3/4

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 11:02:01 -0400 (EDT)

THANKS to all that helped on a cam selection for a specific
application....especially Larry Young.

Now a solid cam core is needed for regrind. Can anyone help?  I am helping a
guy with this.

Strange deal. TR3 is being built for some kind of high speed rallying in the
US. If I find out any more about it I will share. Engine builder says owner is
competing against V-8s and such.  Owner also rallies in Europe part of the
year with cars stationed over there.  interesting.

Thanks, once again!

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive