Subject: Re: [Fot] Service stations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 11:58:10 -0400 (EDT)

And speakin of gas prices, back in the 70's when I worked for a couple service
stations regular was in the high $.20 range. Then the oil crises hit and
prices jumped to $.50 to $.55 per gallon over night and we limited sales to 5
gallons per vehicle.  And customers were outraged by the cost of fuel, and
this was also at a time that some drivers were just startin to think about
fuel economy.

Funny, in my town here in Taxachusetts I'm paying $3.43 a gallon but the towns
next over its almost as much as $.40 MORE ???  Can't figure that one out.

Again my 2 cents,
Bob T

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
To: FOT <[email-masked]>
Sent: Mon, Apr 1, 2013 7:59 am
Subject: [Fot] Service sgtations

With all the discussion of gas stations, please take a look at our
ebsite - www.tsimportedautomotive.com. Click the link under the picture
n home page that takes you to a history of our building. I am one of
ghe lucky ones. This was started by my family in 1913 and we sold Pure
il.  I have pumped gas at 21.9 and that is what the price my Tokheim
9A Tallboy pump is showing.  Enjoy. Ted
--
ed Schumacher
[email-masked]
ttp://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
08 S. Jefferson St.
andora, Ohio, USA 45877
ax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
hone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
ech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022
______________________________________________
[email-masked]
http://www.fot-racing.com
rchive: http://www.team.net/archive
orums: http://www.team.net/forums
nsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "RACER BUD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 09:14:09 -0700

Around 1970 I worked nights at a Chevron Station...Guys in a big car would
drive in..open the trunk, and say "Hey..Wanna buy a nice suit?(:-)
RB

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 8:58 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] Service stations

And speakin of gas prices, back in the 70's when I worked for a couple
service stations regular was in the high $.20 range. Then the oil crises hit
and prices jumped to $.50 to $.55 per gallon over night and we limited sales
to 5 gallons per vehicle.  And customers were outraged by the cost of fuel,
and this was also at a time that some drivers were just startin to think
about fuel economy.

Funny, in my town here in Taxachusetts I'm paying $3.43 a gallon but the
towns next over its almost as much as $.40 MORE ???  Can't figure that one
out.

Again my 2 cents,
Bob T

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
To: FOT <[email-masked]>
Sent: Mon, Apr 1, 2013 7:59 am
Subject: [Fot] Service sgtations

With all the discussion of gas stations, please take a look at our ebsite -
www.tsimportedautomotive.com. Click the link under the picture n home page
that takes you to a history of our building. I am one of ghe lucky ones.
This was started by my family in 1913 and we sold Pure il.  I have pumped
gas at 21.9 and that is what the price my Tokheim 9A Tallboy pump is
showing.  Enjoy. Ted
--
ed Schumacher
[email-masked]
ttp://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
08 S. Jefferson St.
andora, Ohio, USA 45877
ax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
hone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
ech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022
______________________________________________
[email-masked]
http://www.fot-racing.com
rchive: http://www.team.net/archive
orums: http://www.team.net/forums
nsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 12:20:01 -0400 (EDT)

> next over its almost as much as $.40 MORE ???  Can't figure that one out.

This one's EZ - DON'T BUY GAS THERE.

;-)

> Bob T

... adjusted for inflation, $.20.

Nyuk, nyuk.

rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: "Terry Stetler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 12:28:35 -0400

Very cool Ted.

Terry Stetler.
  ----- Original Message -----
  Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 7:57 AM
  Subject: [Fot] Service sgtations

  With all the discussion of gas stations, please take a look at our
  website -
www.tsimportedautomotive.com<http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/>. Click the
link under the picture
  on home page that takes you to a history of our building. I am one of
  tghe lucky ones. This was started by my family in 1913 and we sold Pure
  Oil.  I have pumped gas at 21.9 and that is what the price my Tokheim
  39A Tallboy pump is showing.  Enjoy. Ted

  --
  Ted Schumacher
  http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com<http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/>
  108 S. Jefferson St.
  Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
  Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
  Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
  Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022
  _______________________________________________

  http://www.fot-racing.com<http://www.fot-racing.com/>

  Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
  Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<http://www.team.net/archive>
  Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<http://www.team.net/forums>
  Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<http://autox.team.
net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]