Subject: [Fot] Hawaii...And Triumph Race Car.

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 07:33:14 -0400 (EDT)

FOT

Robert asked me to post this.....(Robert is the guy that had TR2   TS1 LO
with us at Watkins Glen. He has since sold TS1 LO and appears to selling off
the rest of his car collection)  Oddly, I was minutes away from the Spitfire,
but never saw it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------

 Aloha, Joe!

Would you mind, as a favor, simply posting on FoT for the members to take a
look at eBay

Item number:

200915790424

Thank you, Joe. The car has a bid at $4000 and I will likely keep it on eBay
and sell on Sunday, but the trailer, spare Panasports and new sticky tires,
spare parts, and manuals/provenance make the car a real bargain at $4000.

Thanks so much, and come back and see us! Robert P. Smith
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive