Subject: [Fot] Blue Ridge Mountain Promo

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 05:12:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm not sure if this got posted earlier, but I tripped across this neat 
poster of the 2012 Pagoda Hillclimb... it's on the bottom of the BMR home 
page:

http://www.bmr-scca.org/

That sure looks a lot like Richard Good's hillclimb car...

Neat!

rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Rich Rock <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 10:39:16 -0400

Yes, that is Richard Good's car.  We do a poster every year advertising our
two hillclimbs.  It's Blue Mountain Region SCCA, not Blue Ridge.

Bob, are you still planning on coming to Pagoda Hillclimb in  June?  Entry
forms will be out soon.

Rich Rock
________________________________
From: Robert M. Lang
Sent: 4/4/2013 5:45 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] Blue Ridge Mountain Promo

Hi,

http://www.bmr-scca.org/

Neat!

rml

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 11:22:00 -0400 (EDT)

> two hillclimbs.  It's Blue Mountain Region SCCA, not Blue Ridge.

OOps.

> Bob, are you still planning on coming to Pagoda Hillclimb in  June?  Entry

I'm leaning that way. I finally got my medical forms all squared away and 
will get the application in the mail tomorrow for the SCCA novice 
time-trial license. So things are looking up.

There's an outside chance that I won't be able to make it, but at this 
stage it's actually a fairly remote chance.

Selling a house is a lot of work!

rml