Subject: [Fot] PVGP

From: "john hasty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 11:15:20 -0400

Amici:  I plan on making the Schenley Park race in July, but am having
trouble obtaining any information from their web site or from those listed
on the site as to things such as:  Who do you make the entry fee check to?
Where is the HQ or registration tent or building ?  Where is the paddock
located?   Do they accept annual tech inspections from council member
organizations?  How many vehicle passes?  How many crew included in entry?
Will race gas be available? 
	I have a good video from  Bob Colaizzi's 7 that shows the track
layout and racing line really good, and Map Quest shows me how to get to
Pittsburg, the hotel and where the park is, but the rest of it remains a
mystery.. 

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.gdhs.com
 
PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.
 
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive