Subject: Re: [Fot] Stations of yesteryear

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:32:30 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 03/29/2013 5:41:59 AM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> In a way I long for those days too. Then I remember that the prevailing 
> wage 
> for teens was $1.00 an hour!
> When I was a teen in the mid 60's gas was 27.9 for years.
> 

Bill...

You're just a kid.  I've got you by at least ten years.  I remember taking 
my Shirley out on a date, and stopping for a bucks worth of regular for my 
1951 Ford.

Bill Dentinger
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:35:39 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 03/29/2013 12:28:21 PM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> Remember also that the US was paying the arabs $5 buck for a barrel of 
> oil, not $91. (although I guess the amount are the same with the inflation)
> 

Kas...

Interesting observation, and if my high school 'ratio' math still works, if 
it was .299 a gallon for gas when oil was $5.00 a barrel, shouldn't we 
expect to pay $5.442 now?  I just filled my tank for $3.799 a gallon.  All 
things being relative...maybe we should not be complaining.

Bill (Damdinger)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 16:27:49 -0400 (EDT)

How sick am I of hearing the epithet "racist" thrown at anybody that  
doesn't support Obummer.  I remember when castigating Bush was "the highest  form 
of patriotism".

In a message dated 3/30/2013 12:46:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Absolutely!  I am sick and tired of hearing from a bunch of  racist Obama
haters.  How quickly we forget what your beloved W did to  our country!

-----Original Message-----
From:  [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of  Duncan Charlton
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 11:28 AM
To: FOT  of
Subject: Re: [Fot] Stations of yesteryear

Can we switch to  religion now?
Alonzo Quijada

On Mar 29, 2013, at 5:04 PM, John Hasty  wrote:

> Don't forget what Obama and his fellow travelers are doing  to our 
country,
> we'll be lucky if any of us can afford gas at all if  they continue down
the
> road to  bankruptcy.

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]