Subject: [Fot] Parts stores

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 10:50:09 -0600

Back when I was using a TR6 as my daily driver I usually had no problem 
getting
parts.  There was a parts store within walking distance and the manager 
owned
a TR6 himself.  That was nice.

There is one old school parts place way down in Sandy.  I used to enjoy 
delivering
there when I was a driver.  Back then they had a project - rebuilding 
the engine
for a 1904 Cadillac.  You won't see THAT at Autozone!

mjb.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "RACER BUD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 10:08:06 -0700

The NAPA store here in Sonoma is very versatile...very personal..I brought
in a burned out weird bulb from an old Flarestat emergency
flasher..bingo..they had one..
RB

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Mark J Bradakis
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 9:50 AM
To: Friends of Triumph
Subject: [Fot] Parts stores

Back when I was using a TR6 as my daily driver I usually had no problem
getting parts.  There was a parts store within walking distance and the
manager owned a TR6 himself.  That was nice.

There is one old school parts place way down in Sandy.  I used to enjoy
delivering there when I was a driver.  Back then they had a project -
rebuilding the engine for a 1904 Cadillac.  You won't see THAT at Autozone!

mjb.

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]