Subject: [Fot] Paddock Info for Kastner Cup

From: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 21:13:35 -0500

Good News for ALL Kastner Cup Attendees!!!

>From the outset, one of the key aspects for planning this year's "Kastner
Cup" was to somehow have all the Triumph folks in one localized paddock
area.

Over the past couple days some major strides have been made with VSCDA and
Road America Regarding an EXCLUSIVE TRIUMPH PADDOCK for our entire weekend.
The FOT has strength in numbers.
VSCDA and ROAD AMERICA have seemed to realize how big this event is and
they are working with us nicely.

Joe has been putting in tons of effort on FOT's behalf.
This will be a special event. Thanks to Joe's aggressive 5 star service.

So, Long Story Short.... FOT will have
1) Our own EXCLUSIVE TRIUMPH ONLY paddock area.
2) Our own dedicated garage type hospitality structure (holds 36 cars and
will serve as our HUB of Triumph activity)
3) Electric. Power will be available to anyone who rents a garage space.
(driver cost for garage slot and power = $50.00)

OFFICIAL NOTICE TO ALL Kastner Cup Driver's and teams:
At this point Here's your 3 options for use of the Exclusive Triumph
Paddock (All entrants must pick one of the following options and contact
[email-masked] with the details.)

A) You are planning on being at the race with your race car and tow vehicle
and you don't want a garage space or power.
WHAT YOU NEED to Do...Contact Jason with your...
 a) general car info
 b) tow rig type and total size,
 c) additional space next to your tow rig that will be used for camping,
canopy, or car space.
Cost is Zero, your spot is secured.
Example: John Reed, 1969 Triumph GT6+ #69, Honda minivan and 12' open
trailer, 12x12 ez-up and large tent.

B) You are planning on being at the race with your race car and tow vehicle
and you want a garage spot and power.
WHAT YOU NEED to DO...Contact Jason with your...
 a) general car info
 b) tow rig type and total size
 c) additional space needed next to your tow rig that will be used for
camping, canopy, or car space
Cost is $50.00 per car using the garage spot, your spot is secured. (you
must snail mail a check payable to "Wonderland" to Wonderland Multivintage
3731 Grand Blvd, Brookfield IL 60513.)
Example: Tony Garmey, Triumph 250k, Bill Hart, Triumph Devin, killer
Ferrari transport vehicle, 110' rig with 60'x40' cannopy. staying at hotel.
Bill's Devin only in the garage = $50.00 sent to Wonderland
Tony and Bill will both use the garage = $100.00 sent to Wonderland.

C) You are planning on being at the race with your race car and tow vehicle
and you are "Grandfathered in" to a spot far better than we are offering at
this time because you have earned a high status among the RA elite and are
a "shareholder with benefits."
WHAT YOU NEED to DO...Contact Jason with your...
 a) general car info
 b) Jock strap size
 c) When is the Wine and Cheese Party?
 d) which cheese will we be able to smell from the "EXCLUSIVE TRIUMPH
PADDOCK"?
 e) Submit an essay about "what it was like to race before electricity was
invented".
Cost is Zero, your spot is secured (but not by me) Unfortunately, you may
need to walk or drive down a substantial hill to be with other Triumph
people.

If, by some chance, your concept of enjoying "the kastner cup" are not
recognized by any of the above options, No Problem!
Contact [email-masked] with details and a custom plan will be made
to accomodate your needs.

Overview: this will be the best Kastner Cup yet! Sorry but I am unable to
provide a photo of the garage structure in this email. If this is a
critical point and you would like to see a  photo of the garage building in
question I could send you a photo attachment.
Regardless, The Lester Garages and surrounding area will house the FOT for
the entire weekend.  This will be the HUB for Triumph activity. This will
be the central area for poster signing/distribution of Triumph
related materials. The Lester garages will serve as a resting place and
center for invited guests of our group such as Kas and Peggy Kastner and
All other FOT people. This garage and surrounding area will be a
centralized location for all we are doing. It will be "THE TRIUMPH
AREA" ...NICE!!!
Triumph Group Tech will also happen in this area!!! Thursday eve.

no matter what... if you are racing at this event, you must decide your
paddock requirements and contact me with one of the choices listed above.

Thank you very much!
Adress all paddock questions and inquirys to me at
[email-masked](no exceptions) and every attempt will be made
to accomodate your needs.
Jason Ostrowski
Paddock Master
2013 Kastner Cup at RA.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 07:04:28 -0400

Mr. Paddock Master,

With regards to choice C from you recent communication to your "triumph 
friends", there is some essential information that requires dissemination to 
the general public. However, there is information that I am afraid will be 
shared, but I really don't want to know.

I like to be surprised by the cheese selections...

PS. Is Don Brick and his cheese coming?

---

From: "donlbrick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 09:52:04 -0500

I will definitely try to make the Fall Festival, we should have a good
selection of cheese!!!!
Don Brick
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [email-masked]
  To: [email-masked] ; [email-masked]
  Cc: [email-masked] ; [email-masked]
  Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 9:14 AM
  Subject: Re: [Fot] Paddock Info for Kastner Cup

  In a message dated 03/29/2013 5:04:37 AM Central Standard Time,
[email-masked] writes:

  Come September, all will be welcomed to Road America and Wisconsin.  Hence,
lots of tasty cheese selections will surface.

  Don Brick, ex-Swiss Valley guru and arguably the best driver the Beady Eye
tent ever produced, is still up, out and about.  We'll sure try to encourage
him to come.  Regardless...the famous Swiss and awesome Mindoro Bleu will be
there for sure.

  And of course, Wisconsin is also home to John Fridirici (a Grande Cheese
honcho) and those tasty Italian cheeses.

  Not to worry, not to worry!

  Bill Dentinger

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:14:30 -0400 (EDT)

Don Brick, ex-Swiss Valley guru and arguably the best driver the Beady Eye 
tent ever produced, is still up, out and about.  We'll sure try to encourage 
him to come.  Regardless...the famous Swiss and awesome Mindoro Bleu will 
be there for sure.  

Bill Dentinger