Subject: [Fot] Another GT6 MICHIGAN BASED and more.

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 11:24:20 -0400 (EDT)

FOT:

Does anyone know Clark Lincoln?  Long time DSR Racer in SCCA. At 70 something
he has built a GT6, using Kas Kastner's latest book on the Chuck Gee build as
a guideline.

I have invited him to the Kastner Cup (with treaded tires) and he is giving it
strong consideration.

For whatever reason, this seems to be the Year of The GT6 & SPITFIRE at the
KCUP....if they all manage to make it.

Something to be encouraged.....did I mention that the Barker's are planning to
come with both the SCCA Champion Spitfire AND the winning KCUP HERALD.  This
time the right gas will be going into those engines.  (A mix up in race fuel
caused the premature failure of two engines at the last KCUP  at ROAD
ATLANTA)

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive