Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2013 Event Shirts

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 08:22:32 -0400 FILETIME=[4345F860:01CE288A]

Ok boys and girls the 2013 version of the Kastner Cup shirts is now ready to
order. If you go to the FOT website
http://fot-racing.com/feature/2013roadam/shirt.htm you can gaze upon Steve
Belfers artistry. The shirts will have the artwork as seen on the web site on
the front and we will once again have the competitors names and car info on
the backs of the shirts. Ted Schumacher will be taking on the duties of
getting the shirts printed. The procedure will be the same as last years
orders. You will need to send me an email to [email-masked] with the
number of shirts you want and sizes. Be sure to include your ship to address
and contact phone number even if you intend to pick them up at the event. You
can either have Ted mail you the shirts or pick them up at the Road America
event. I will start taking orders now and stop taking them on July 15th. After
I compile the order a few days after the July 15 cutoff date I will send
emails out to the email addresses you sent me when you ordered the shirt
advising you that it is time to contact Ted and make your arrangements to pay
Ted directly. The prices for the shirts will be as follows, S-XL $15.00, for
XXL add $2.80, for XXL, add $3.00. These prices will be plus mailing cost if
you have Ted mail them. That my preferred method :).
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive