Subject: Re: [Fot] Air Fuel meter

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:25:02 +0100

I'm using a Innovate System at my dasboard and have it also linked to my
datalogger system so that I can see it in my videos.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-vdMBHNHdTaM/T3OKEvvi9sI/AAAAAAAABRw/4-vAe
94k8Sg/s983/DSC02630.JPG

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Im
Auftrag von Greg & Alison Blake
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. Mdrz 2013 00:57
An: 'Triumph Friends of'
Betreff: [Fot] Air Fuel meter

Anyone using this AFM gauge?  Any issues with leaded fuel as instructions
say it will shorten sensor life?

AEM Electronics Digital Wideband Air/Fuel UEGO Gauge Kits 30-4100

Thanks,

Greg
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mike Munson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:20:10 -0500

Hi Greg,
I use an Auto Meter wide band gauge that has an output for D. A. I have not
had any issues yet but have been told when the sensor gets dirty you can heat
the tips up to glowing red with a torch to clean them.
BTW, Fellow FOT member Mark Craig has saved a lot of us quite a bit of money
on Auto Meter brand gauges.

Mike Munson
#28 EP TR6

On Mar 13, 2013, at 6:57 PM, "Greg & Alison Blake" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]