Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Files in contention at Brands Hatch

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 16:24:47 -0400 (EDT)

Keith File's  son is entering his third year in the Clio Series and is a
frequent pole sitter.

Keith, AND COMPANY have their tickets and Osthoff reservations for the KCUP.

How about that for a subject change......?

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Files Press Office <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Sat, Mar 30, 2013 2:44 pm
Subject: Files in contention at Brands Hatch

                                                	Is this email not displaying
correctly?
View it in your browser.

	Files in contention at Brands Hatch
	Team Pyrobs Josh Files made a positive start to his 2013 Renault UK Clio
Cup campaign in qualifying today (Saturday, 30th March), ahead of Rounds 1 & 2
of the championship at Brands Hatch.

	The Vocalink backed driver, a renowned front-runner in Britainbs premier
one-make saloon car championship, secured sixth position for Round 1 with a
fastest lap time of 52.681 seconds, followed by a third fastest lap time of
52.701 seconds, for his second encounter at the 1.22 mile circuit situated in
Kent.

	Speaking of his qualifying achievement, Files remains confident that he can
make a strong start in the series that has propelled the likes of Tom
Onslow-Cole, Dave Newsham and Aron Smith to the BTCC.

	bIbm feeling good about how the session went,b said Files. bI think
that I drove well overall, but itbs just so close when we come and race here
due to the lap being so short.b

	bMy aim for tomorrow is to put myself in contention for a podium finish in
the first race, and really push for the win in the second. The car feels great
and Ibm sure thatbs achievable.b

	The opening round of the 2013 Renault UK Clio Cup will get underway tomorrow
(Sunday, 31st March), at 10.20, with Round 2 at 15.35.

	The second of the two races will be screened live on ITV4, ITV4 HD and can be
streamed live at www.itv.com/btcc

	Follow Josh Files on:
 www.joshfiles.co.uk
 @JoshFiles
 Facebook.com/joshfilesracing

For more information, please contact William Fewkes at
BAM Motorsport Promotions:
Tel: +44 (0)1442 891 500
Email: [email-masked]
Web: www.bam-promo.com

 follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend

																Copyright B) 2013 BAM Motorsports Group, All rights reserved.
																 From Josh Files PR Database
																Our mailing address is:

BAM Motorsports Group
8 Akeman Street
Tring, Eng  HP23 6AA
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book

                                                                 unsubscribe
from this list | update subscription preferences
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bill Babcock <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 10:40:35 -1000

Looks like I'm coming to the KCUP with Peyote. I guess I better make a
reserevation at the Osthoff.  I committed to the FOT race some time ago with
Tony Garmey though there was a chance I wouldn't be able to come. But it's
looking good.

On Mar 30, 2013, at 10:24 AM, Joe Alexander <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]