Subject: [Fot] 5.5 Race Clutch

From: "Peter Vucinic" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 16:50:16 +1100

Dear Listers!

Wondering if any of you are CURRENTLY or HAVE run 2.5l TR6/GT6 with a 5.5"
Clutch pack. E.g. Quartermaster or Tilton etc.?

Looking at fitting one of these to my TR6 project race car, so seeking some
combined wisdom of the group! Good or Bad experiences! All accepted
gracefully!

Many thanks

Kind Regards

Peter Vucinic

TR-4

_______________________________________________

 <http://www.fot-racing.com> http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive:  <http://www.team.net/archive> http://www.team.net/archive

Forums:  <http://www.team.net/forums> http://www.team.net/forums
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Joe Boruch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 00:22:39 GMT

I use a double disc 7.25 Quartermaster in my TR3 with great results.  Tried
using a single disc unit.  It lasted a season but found cracks in the disc
upon removal.  Went back to using double disc.  Joe(B)

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Peter Vucinic" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] 5.5 Race Clutch
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 16:50:16 +1100

Dear Listers!

Many thanks

Kind Regards

Peter Vucinic

TR-4

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

____________________________________________________________
30-second trick for a flat belly
This daily 30-second trick BOOSTS your body&#39;s #1 fat-burning hormone
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/51368c85353f5c850b74st03duc
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]