Subject: [Fot] TR4 Engine Spare

From: "Mike Moore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 12:06:24 -0400

Getting ready to start my 1st race season with my TR4 I bought from Gary
Horstkorta in CA. He has a nice strong engine in it (10.5:1, Wiseco pistons,
carillo rods, hardened crank, TS "F" cam) 

Looking for some advice on keeping a spare engine. Is it must to finish a
season?

                Should I have one done for me?

                Should I have the head done and build block myself?

                How long would it take?

I have a complete spare (hasn't run in a long time)

Not looking for anything extreme, just a good strong unit.

I have a lot to learn about racing and don't plan on pushing car real hard.
I want to learn and get lots of track time this season.

MONEY IS AN ISSUE!!!

Thanks

Mike

Michael T. Moore, CPA

2007 West 32nd Street

Erie, PA 16508

Phone: 814-868-4831  ext 103

Fax:        814-864-7383
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive