Subject: [Fot] K Cup shirt questions

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 21:44:04 -0400 FILETIME=[3BF8F6F0:01CE28FA]

Please re-read below from the original post so I wont have to answer this
individually as I am getting allot of questions and it's only Sunday night.
:)

Thanks,

Marty

Be sure to include your ship to address
and contact phone number even if you intend to pick them up at the event. You
can either have Ted mail you the shirts or pick them up at the Road America
event. I will start taking orders now and stop taking them on July 15th.
After
I compile the order a few days after the July 15 cutoff date I will send
emails out to the email addresses you sent me when you ordered the shirt
advising you that it is time to contact Ted and make your arrangements to pay
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive