Subject: [Fot] Triumph Movie

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 17:31:17 -0400

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qrOg8COx8
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qrOg8COx8&feature=player_detailpage>
&feature=player_detailpage

I had never seen this one before, it is really good. I particularly liked
the TR7 vs TR6 from the 15 minute mark  to the end.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Reed, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 14:18:55 -0500

I was at that race when PLN won the championship. The race fans loved it. As
did I. Those were special days with factory cars and pro drivers. And all
these years later we are still racing these cars. It was a huge influence on
me.

On 3/14/13 2:16 PM, "jason ostrowski" <[email-masked]> wrote:

"The Gravity Cavity"... lots of national championships won and lost there. Too
bad it is no more. I can only image how awesome that downhill plunge was "back
in the day"
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: "john hasty" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>;
'Fot'<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph Movie

Coming down the back straight at Road Atlanta without turns 10 & 10a with a
fast swoop up under the bridge had the same effect.

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.gdhs.com

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.
-----Original Message-----
From: RACER BUD [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 11:50 AM
To: 'john hasty'; [email-masked]; 'Fot'
Subject: RE: [Fot] Triumph Movie

Thanks John...I(and quite a few FOT folks) raced the original Laguna Seca
many times...THAT was fast!...With a huge 'pucker factor' in turns 2 and
3..It was changed to make it long enough for Grand Prix Motocycles.
RB

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of john hasty
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 8:36 AM
To: [email-masked]; 'Fot'
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph Movie

Hope everyone recognized Road Atlanta and Laguna in their original
configurations.

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.gdhs.com

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:31 PM
To: Fot
Subject: [Fot] Triumph Movie

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

John Reed
Global Staff Photographer
Creative Services

Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
8750 W. Bryn Mawr Ave, Chicago IL 60631: USA
T: 1 773.714.6895    F: 1 773.714.4585
[email-masked]  http://www.wilson.com  http://www.amersports.com

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly
forbidden.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image.png]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 17:16:43 -0400

I ran the old Road Atlanta on a 350cc Yamaha. 12500 as you crested the hill at
the end of back straight, fall into GC at about 13000. And hope you could lean
over far enough to not hit the rumble strips between the track and pit in as
you came under the bridge. Ah to be young and fearless again!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 15, 2013, at 3:08 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> Gravity Cavity...the pucker factor number goes up exponentially with the
increase in negative G's as does
>
> the volume of sceaming in my helmet.
>
> jim g
>
>
> From: [email-masked]
> To: "john hasty" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked], "Fot" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 1:16:53 PM
> "The Gravity Cavity"... lots of national championships won and lost there.
Too bad it is no more. I can only image how awesome that downhill plunge was
"back in the day"
> Sender: [email-masked]: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:11:57
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]