Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup - 2013

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:21:49 +0100

Hi Guys,

I will attend at the next Kastner Cup event.

I checked many ways to bring my car but nothing which fits my budget to get
a single car to USA an back in short gap of time.

Question:
Maybe there is a race car available for me?

Cheers
Chris
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "john hasty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 14:36:06 -0400

Chris:  I might be able to round up a FIAT 124 spider that won the 2000
F-Production SCCA National Championship.  Let me know if you want me to ask
John if it is available and what the cost might be..... 

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.gdhs.com
 
PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.
 
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of MadMarx
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 12:22 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup - 2013

Hi Guys,

Question:

Cheers
Chris

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]