Subject: [Fot] FW: Watch and laugh

From: "john hasty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 11:45:33 -0400

I know this isn't about our passion, but it is funny as heck......

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.gdhs.com

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.

  _____  

From: Ron Meade [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 4:30 PM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: Fw: Watch and laugh

Subject: Watch and laugh

  _____  

 <http://www.pepsimax.com/TestDrive> http://www.pepsimax.com/TestDrive 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "R. John Lye" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:14:20 -0400

Candid Camera returns! Very funny, thanks.

John

On Thu, March 14, 2013 11:45 am, john hasty wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:39:04 -0500 (CDT)