Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2013 drivers

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 13:44:49 -0400 FILETIME=[9D714B30:01CE2A49]

Just a reminder.  I know it is early and the season has not even started for
the majority out there, if your hoping to compete in the Kastner Cup event in
September send me your name and car info so I can add it to the shirt list,
even if your plans are not fully etched in stone yet. In addition to the
shirts, having an idea of attendees will make some of the up front planning
work out better. Not too worry if you end up not being able to make it. Before
the shirt orders are sent in I will issue a last call for additions or
subtractions.

Thanks,

Marty Sukey
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 15:30:41 +0000 (UTC)

Marty et al, 
I will be attending the Kastner Cup. I haven't missed one since '08 at The Glen but I still haven't driven in one. I would of course love to be able to drive my TR3 in this years event. I'm working on getting my car accepted in CSRG now and I plan on racing soon. I had the car teched at an HMSA event at Laguna this past weekend and besides the Hoosier Speedsters, it's very close to ready. I need to install a fire extinguisher, knew that, raise the fuel cell vent line, didn't know that and place an on/off sticker next to the safety switch, knew that too. The car weighs 1988 lbs., without driver. Cool. 

Dave H. 

----- Original Message -----
From: "marty sukey" <[email-masked]> 
To: "FOT" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:44:49 AM 
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2013 drivers 

Thanks, 

Marty Sukey