Subject: [Fot] Question about books

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 15:24:40 -0700

I have been working for almost a year on an updated version of the original
*Triumph Preparation Manual*, which was written in 2002 and reprinted
several times. The stock is about depleted and will not be reprinted. As it
has been very popular with lots of information for builders of Triumph
racers, my updated version has more and newer material, details, photos
etc, but will still keep the pertinent information from the original book.
The result is a book of about 280 full size pages. This new book will not
be a printed book. It will be a download book or a purchased disc. Here is
my problem, what do you the readers want?

How do you folks want to see this new book? The download version will be
less than $20 and the disc version will be less than $30.
the disc version will include the complete new book, plus special video
selections of my time with the GTP program at Nissan. Lots of views of the
cars in action, interviews and the racing in 1988-1989-1990. For various
technical reasons the download book will NOT have this added entertainment.
We also have the possibility of both version becoming available. With all
the new mediums in communication I would appreciate your opinions on what
would be your choice.

It would probably be best to give me your opinion direct to my new Email
address, [email-masked]. Thanking all in advance.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive