Subject: [Fot] Valve Spring locator - GT6 or Spit

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 12:52:17 -0400

I'm re-assembling my cylinder head, and one of the valve spring locators (at
the use of the spring, around the guide) is broken.  It's the typical "T" in
section, black oxide, but I can't find any through Crane, Isky, Comp or
Edelbrock that are small enough.
0.51 ID, 0.61 spring ID, about 1.02" OD, 0.05" thick.

Any ideas on sources - I have no idea where these came from - probably on the
car when I got them, but they are perfect for the Isky springs.

Thanks!
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Joe Boruch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 00:21:10 GMT

When I needed some for my TR3 I bought some that had the correct inner
diameters and then I machined the outer diameter to fit the head.  You may
want to try your local machine shop to see of they have something that will
fit.  Joe(B)

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] Valve Spring locator - GT6 or Spit
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 12:52:17 -0400

Thanks!

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

____________________________________________________________
5 Diet Pills that Work
2012&#39;s Top 5 Weight Loss Pills. Updated Consumer Ratings. Free Report.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/51450cccd697eccc563est03duc
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]