Subject: Re: [Fot] Fw: HSR The Mitty. Registration open

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 09:48:31 -0500

Nuttin' in my email box from those guys...I'm thinking I must be 
persona-non-grata with HSR.

I leave a couple pounds of busted up cast iron and a couple of quarts of oil 
on their track, and I get snubbed.   :-)

Henry
[email-masked]
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bobby Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] Fw: HSR The Mitty. Registration open

> ----- Forwarded Message ----
> From: Historic Sportscar Racing
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: HSR The Mitty. Registration open
> HSR The Mitty. Registration open > 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: John Wiley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 01:29:04 +0000

Some people are so sensitive!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 2, 2013, at 10:09 AM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication contains information
intended for the use of the individuals to whom it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from other disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure,
printing, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone or by returning it by return mail and then
permanently delete the communication from your system.  Thank you.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Robert Deanes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 10:56:33 -0500

Darn Henry you are so accomadating to their event, leaving them oil and
such, HSR.. is that hot soaked race track....have to admit it was alot of
fun...I also haven't seen much on the event..guess I will have to look it
up and see what these Texas guys are doing, the group I saw at VIR sure had
it together , they darn near had their rigs in a circle like a western and
the biggest tent that I have ever seen at the track yet ! a bunch of really
nice racers.

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 8:29 PM, John Wiley <[email-masked]> wrote:

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>
>

-- 
rob deanes
TR Racer