Subject: [Fot] Header flange

From: Christopher Bock <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 11:52:15 -0500

Amici

I have a header (4-2-1) that needs a flange.  Is there someone out there that
has one I can weld to the header?

Or do I have to break out my mad metal skills and make one?
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Hugh Barber <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 12:23:00 -0500

Christopher,

If you are referring to a flange to attach the header to the exhaust 
system, Summit Racing has them.  If you are referring to the flange that 
bolts to the engine, I don't have a clue where you would find one.

Hugh Barber

On 3/3/2013 11:52 AM, Christopher Bock wrote:
> _