Subject: [Fot] KASTNER CUP 2013 OSTHOFF RESERVATIONS

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 10:42:58 -0400 (EDT)

FOT:

Our FRIENDS OF TRIUMPH group likely has a record number of advance
reservations in place for 1-2-3 Bedroom Suites at the OSTHOFF, for the ELVF.
(The suites are very cost effective when shared with other friends and family
and loaded with amenities.)

We exceeded our contract agreement a long time ago and they wanted to rewrite
the contract. I ignored this request, but they have continued to accept
reservations........I will be checking on the status of reservations, shortly.
If you are having a problem, we will try to work it out.

Regard this a last call on this subject. OSTHOFF.COM is their website. When
calling in use "FRIENDS OF TRIUMPH" for the discount code. If attempting to
reserve online, use "FRIENDS".  If you want more days than what is specified
in the contract, I am sure they will work with you.

The OSTHOFF is the center of several activities on Saturday afternoon.
"GATHER ON THE GREEN",  LIVE MUSIC,  OLD COURSE RE-ENACTMENT, and the VSCDA
BANQUET with KAS as SPEAKER.

The OSTHOFF is very close to ROAD AMERICA and once at the OSTHOFF everything
in the village is within walking distance. This can be a very pleasurable
weekend with low stress, if you are aware of all of the planning.

Monitor "VSCDA.ORG" for information as it is loaded in. It will have PDFs on
entering GATHER ON THE GREEN, the OLD COURSE RE-ENACTMENT, as well as DRIVER
ENTRIES and TRACK TOURING.

VSCDA is a class act and this is likely the best vintage race event in North
America

Joe Alexander
KASTNER CUP 2013
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive