Subject: [Fot] VSCDA.ORG News you can use....KASTNER CUP 2013

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 10:43:54 -0400 (EDT)

VSCDA.ORG is beginning to flesh out information on ELVF and the KASTNER CUP.

Please monitor this site as it may answer your questions. There is also a link
to ROADAMERICA.COM.

Everyone should review these sites, that plan to go. There is something for
everyone, whether you are driving or not.

TOURING ON THE TRACK SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
OLD COURSE RE-ENACTMENT SATURDAY AFTERNOON    (RACE & STREET)
WELCOME DINNER FRIDAY NIGHT FOR CREW AND OVERCREW PLUS TRIUMPH CAR SHOW  (RACE
& STREET)
GATHER ON THE GREEN. A CAR SHOW AND LIVE MUSIC AT THE OSTHOFF.  (SUBMIT YOUR
CAR FOR ACCEPTANCE.
SATURDAY NIGHT BANQUET FEATURING KAS KASTNER AS SPEAKER.

KASTNER CUP IS ON SUNDAY AND AWARDS WILL BE PRESENTED AT THE PODIUM.....WE
PLAN ON AN AWARD FOR EACH MODEL TRIUMPH....IN ADDITION TO THE KASTNER
CUP....THIS IS A FIRST.

Notes:  We will want to get as many folks on CREW & OVERCREW as we can. There
is some work going on to streamline this process. This will get us all
together at the WELCOME DINNER as it should be.  This is on Friday night.

Thursday night: We are planning to do GROUP TECH in our FOT PADDOCK
area...likely between 4-6 PM.

 I have inquired with a local restaurant that will deliver broasted chicken
and pizza to the gate on THURSDAY evening so we can remain on site. Details to
be worked out.

Early indications: ENTRIES may be a record breaker....certainly this may be
the most significant Kastner Cup we have ever had.

Please feel to edit and publish this information if you are involved with
CLUBS and PUBLICATIONS.

Thanks!

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive