Subject: [Fot] PADDOCK general questions and detals

From: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 22:37:33 -0500

The "Lester" garages that FOT will have for the weekend are not fully
enclosed. It is a solid, nicely covered, perfectly smooth, blacktopped,
"open plan" garage.
It houses a total of 36 cars and various equipment.
Each spot is 10x15.
It is next to the track after turn 14 on the inside of the track.  Great
access to turn 5 viewing and some other great spots.

It is ours for the weekend. But we paid for it. "someone" did.
And the cost of these spots are up for use as a show platform for what we
do. We (FOT) would like to "sell" these 30 spots. (Basically to recoup our
costs to get some of what we need and want...hospitality tent, local area,
power)

First come, first served.

"What do people do with garage space versus space next to trailer during a
race day -- between sessions?"

That is up to you, the whole idea is to try to get trailers close as
possible.
But the 30+ spot garage is the 'exrta bounus' and will perhaps be something
yet unseen Kastner Cup Awesomeness.
and also pretty *** cool.
It will have cars on show... and perhaps cars being worked on.
I suppose what you do in your garage spot is dependant on how well you are
prepared for "The Kastner Cup".

What space does one have in the garage?

about 10X15.
But understand this is not like your own private garage.
good or bad, Kastner, FoT and all the hoards of Triumph fans will be
able to see lots of cars being scurried about and fussed over.
And in the center will be spot for FOT hospitality and our special guests.

 Thank You
FGR
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive