Subject: [Fot] Subject: Re: Triumph Movie

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 23:06:19 -0400 (EDT)

Great movie!
Unencumbered by the fear process?
T2 at the real Laguna: flat out before stiffening the EP TR3 chassis  with 
a cage.
 
The Dip at the real Atlanta.  During our first ARRC our  posted radar  
speed was 142 MPH. I thought that most EP cars must be  like mine in the dip 
until Lee Mueller came over after qualifying and told me  that we had to talk, 
as he watched the dip from track side and I was trying to  kill myself.  He 
eventually mentioned bump steer, which I later  measured as 1.7" on full 
droop. Every year the dip had my full attention and  then some, even with the 
bump steer spot on.
 
Ellie and I intently watched the great TR6 / 7 race.  Oh, and in  83 when I 
was going up (in a state of shock) to receive the Donohue award, PLN  was 
the first person to get up and shake my hand, and when I managed to say  "Ah, 
retired TR6 racer" his smile became even larger.
 
TR Regards,
Hardy
 
 In a message dated 3/17/2013 11:02:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes
From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
<snip>
 Ah to be young and fearless  again!
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive