Subject: [Fot] TR4-6 wheel stud knurl OD?

From: "J.C. Hassall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:38:03 -0400

Anyone happen to know the OD of the press-in wheel studs for TR4-6?  
Most of the p/n I've found are just a tad over the 0.494 ID I've 
measured in the hub, so the knurl OD could be a sticky issue.  I need 
longer studs in 7/16x20 thread, so need to order larger and drill the 
hubs.  Anyone have a favorite p/n?

tnx

jim

-- 
Jim Hassall
Blacksburg VA
'63 TR4 in autox preparation
99% finished, 90% to go
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Dennis DeLap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:50:34 -0500

Moroso 46160

-----Original Message-----
From: "J.C. Hassall" <[email-masked]>
Sent: b3/b20/b2013 6:38 PM
To: "fot" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] TR4-6 wheel stud knurl OD?

tnx

jim

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]