Subject: Re: [Fot] Racing Slicks

From: "Joe Boruch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 03:11:05 GMT

I have been using the Hoosier radial slick on my EP Honda.  Others in EP have
been using the radial slicks, but I have not tried them yet on my TR3.
Joe(B)

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] Racing Slicks
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:46:29 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

This pertains to current SCCA Production racers...

I know this is sort of sounding like I'm beating a dead horse, but I have
it on good authority that most of the supply of "centilever" slicks is
going away or gone or priced fairly high... Can anyone either comment on
what sort of tire strategy they're taking and / or if they can cite any
SCCA documentation regarding SCCA's stand on this situation?

My earlier questions were based on this tire (un)availability. I have to
get ready to buy my tires for 2013 and I have no idea what to do at this
stage except break down and switch to 10 inch rims. I know this is
currently illegal in Prod, but if there's no tires available - then what?

regards,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

____________________________________________________________
Woman is 53 But Looks 25
Mom reveals 1 simple wrinkle trick that has angered doctors...
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 23:07:18 -0500

I use the Speedsters on my TR3A the work fine

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 2, 2013, at 3:11 AM, "Joe Boruch" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]