Subject: Re: [Fot] US cars

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 19:35:47 +0100

Well 

The bad thing with a Range Rover is, that the young ladies jumping on the
drivers seat.

The good thing with Hummer is that the young ladies taking place on all
other seats J

Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 24. Mdrz 2013 19:34
An: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Betreff: Re: [Fot] US cars

Yeah, that's always been my complaint.  Too many women jumping into my Range
Rover.....

In a message dated 3/24/2013 11:22:37 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[email-masked] writes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzEDY7P8Vps
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive