Subject: [Fot] SVRA and CVAR at Austin Texas COTA

From: Bobby Whitehead <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 06:50:08 -0800 (PST)

did not know if this had been shared on the channel.... I copied the message 
from our group with CVAR

We  have finally been released to start organizing for what looks like will  be 
a huge vintage event.  If you are anticipating that you would like  to be a part 
of this race, please go to www.svra.com,  click on Events, and under National 
Championship, click on  "Pre-Registration", and follow the instructions.  You 
will get to a page  to fill out Pre-Registration information.  This is not a 
formal  registration or a commitment to register, but it is important for you to  
pre-register so that  we can start figuring out the logistics for this  race.  
The deadline for pre-registration is April 15, so, if you are  interested, 
please get this done as soon as you can.
 
Where  there is a blank that says "SVRA License #", put in your CVAR license  
number.  Also fill out the next two blanks where it asks for another  license 
number and club affiliation.  It is important that you indicate  you are a CVAR 
member since SVRA and CVAR members will have top  priority.  Filling out your 
car information is also very important and  will help with grouping of cars and 
the overall organization of the  weekend.
 
More  information will be forthcoming when we have more details, but suffice  it 
to say that this is a work in progress.  About all that is firm right  now is 
the date and the track, but at least we are moving ahead.
 
Dan Ruehs
President
CVAR Inc.

Bobby Whitehead
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive