Subject: [Fot] Praise for Hoosier Racing Tire

From: Bud R <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 12:58:28 -0600 s=q20121106; t=1364410710; bh=UohjhZfofOOcH9XPMq9UtlElmC0igvg+6oTiv31UZkk=; h=Received:Received:Message-Id:From:To:Content-Type:Subject: Mime-Version:Date; b=IYRYmFsIn44uP7QxaMu6dj1GUoAFJ4tfbEhB+5dRrq8x5Eie4xT5yJarNYGjKN1nl sXuDIrkGcFFqGd+wBozWlT+I48bxfQ311bYn7Q/ipq4VCtH9c8rOk73kTAl3wMhkVW TNpNwccpe/k91vrgntnjEEI+2/3uDN20jbWsAn1pCrLYltGVyPJSjPzdO45GWFDuIh rn71QbEzhTK9mPFS8z1h0zzzCjXLcBxIcE6WLwaOIlTzXn70IQqYhtu4jejhZK+Rd5 nRGubGIEb8XMZPyjuyVzkXhwxH/saPSdGez5B3D5Uukm47DF1/edYCqGXRyALh6+6r 5y955Wk3PyM/A==

I've always been willing to complain when venders disappoint or don't  
provide products as advertised so I'm glad to be able to heap some  
praise for an outstanding vender.

I want to commend the Corporate Office at Hoosier Racing Tire, and  
Jeff Speer in particular, for handling an issue that had come up with  
the Hoosier tires on my Spitfire.

Thanks also to Jim Gray for recommending that I call Hoosier about the  
air pressure loss I kept having. He said that Hoosier was a company  
that stands behind their tires and he could not have been more right.  
It is obvious why Hoosier tires are so respected and used. They focus  
on customer service and satisfaction.

Jeff Speer was a pleasure to work with and he worked hard with his  
people at Hoosier Racing Tire to make things right. Here's his contact  
info. if you have tire needs.

Jeffrey A. Speer
Product Manager

65465 US Hwy 31
Lakeville, IN 46536
www.hoosiertire.com
Phone: 574-784-3152
Fax: 574-784-2385

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive