Subject: [Fot] SVRA West Willow Springs Video and 1989 run-offs

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 14:23:17 -0400

so, watched Steve's video and another one caught my eye - 1989 runoffs with
Jack Wheeler in a TR4 battling it out for 3rd place (ended up in fourth).
Some really nice footage and great racing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Naa17-HtsQ&feature=endscreen
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 20:18:49 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Scott,

I think I see Hardy in there, too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Wheeler is planning to drive in and join us at ROAD AMERICA for the
KASTNER CUP, once again.

Hardy Prentice has been invited.  We would really like to see him.

Jerry Barker will be with us, of course, as well as Sam Halkias. Running FIVE
TRIUMPHS between the two of them.

A plethora of TRIUMPH NATIONAL CHAMPS.

Am I missing anyone?

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]

---

From: Jaxon Racing <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 10:02:28 -0400

Those were the good days

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 22, 2013, at 2:23 PM, Scott Janzen <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]