Subject: [Fot] Road AMERICA'S TEST AND TUNE PROGRAM (RATT) not part of Kastner Cup Weekend

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 08:36:33 -0400 (EDT)

Subject: Road AMERICA'S TEST AND TUNE PROGRAM  (RATT)    not part of Kastner
Cup Weekend

Chuck,  THE RATT Days is a program that ROAD AMERICA has marketed to racers
throughout the season.

I am not sure that Road America has scheduled anything on the Thursday of our
event....yet.

If they get a big contract from a commercial entity, they will choose that ...
$$$

So, the issue is still open.......look at how the $900 Program is marketed.
not your typical pre-race T & T

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive