Subject: [Fot] Its damn'd embarrassing...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 14:58:32 -0500 (EST)

Amici...

Is anyone else embarrassed to learn that the poor, stalled Caribbean cruise 
ship TRIUMPH is being towed slowly back to Texas by a bunch of tug boats, 
after a fire caused engine failure.  For days and days now, over 4,000 people 
are stranded on board dealing with lack of food, water, working toilet 
facilities, and other implorable conditions.  I understand things stink to High 
Heaven.

It is time for action.  I move the FOT gets involved with a campaign to get 
this ship's name changed to FIAT, or some such.  And, because this is 
important, as usual Joe Alexander should do all the work.

Bill (Damdinger)
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:02:59 -0500 (EST)

They should change it to  "  LUCAS "

In a message dated 2/14/2013 2:59:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Amici...

Is anyone else embarrassed to learn that the poor,  stalled Caribbean 
cruise 
ship TRIUMPH is being towed slowly back to Texas  by a bunch of tug boats, 
after a fire caused engine failure.  For  days and days now, over 4,000 
people 
are stranded on board dealing with  lack of food, water, working toilet 
facilities, and other implorable  conditions.  I understand things stink to 
High 
Heaven.

It is  time for action.  I move the FOT gets involved with a campaign to 
get  
this ship's name changed to FIAT, or some such.  And, because this is  
important, as usual Joe Alexander should do all the work.

Bill  (Damdinger)

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 17:16:56 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 02/14/2013 4:10:20 PM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> Now this ship is giving Triumph a bad name, now all the people on the 
> boat will relate the name to bad news.Think the owners would go for a name 
> change...possibly so ...especially to fill the cabins again.The tow rope broke 
> today and it still can't get to port, at least we know how to fix our 
> Triumphs.
> I agree with the Fiat name and they can call Tony!
> 

Mike Cooks says, "Yeah, FIAT!  Flush It Again, Tony". 

And he's right.

Bill (Damdinger)

---

From: Doug Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:32:03 -0500

You know its interesting that Carnival owns Costa cruise line as well.

What is funny, is that last year, we were going on a cruise the week after the Costa Concordia ran aground and this year we are leaving on a cruise this weekend. I don't know if I would schedule a cruise the week before me.

Cheers,

Doug
--
Doug Mitchell
[email-masked]

RACER BUD <[email-masked]> wrote:

>I'd Rather Be 'Sailing'
>RB
>----- Original Message ----- 
>From: <[email-masked]>
>To: <[email-masked]>
>Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 11:58 AM
>Subject: [Fot] Its damn'd embarrassing...
>
>
>> Amici...
>>
>> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]