Subject: Re: [Fot] WTB: Cheap TR6 wheels

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 03:37:09 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 [email-masked] wrote:

> In a message dated 1/31/2013 11:21:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> [email-masked] writes:
>
> just the  rims for autocross
> use.
>
>
> hmmm....I wouldn't do that with original TR6 steel wheels -  particularly
> if he is going to use R-compound tires - he will eventually tear  the centers
> out of the wheels - but that will probably be somewhat less
> ...ah...dramatic...or exciting in an autocross than it is in a road  race.

Plus you can get brand new steel rims from Diamond wheels for pretty cheap 
money. Or, as a lot of folks seem to be doing, going with VTO Performance 
rims or some of the other lower-cost aluminum rims out there.

> Cheers,
> Jack Mc

regards,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive