Subject: [Fot] Triumph Ghetto at VIR

From: Don Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:38:08 -0500

The Triumph Ghetto is pleased to announce that they will award the Annual
Martha McDougal Trophy, as part of the 2013 VDCA Wild Hare Run, at Virginia
International Raceway. The dates for this year's event are April 12th through
the 14th. Mark your calendar now and join your fellow Triumph racers at
this fantastic event. The Wild Hare features generous amounts of track
time, including a free enduro, on one of the most challenging and
historic tracks
in the country.

Topping off the weekend will be the presentation of the coveted "Martha" trophy
to the Triumph racer that displays a high level of performance on track, active
support of the Triumph marque, camaraderie in the paddock and general
good-guy/gal-ness. In addition to the standard fun on and off the track,
the Ghetto will once again provide their world-famous cookout on Friday
evening for all Triumph folks and friends.

Mark your calendars and watch for posting of the entry form, and on-line
entry details, at the link below. We look forward to seeing you there.

http://www.vintagedrive.com/Schedule.htm

Dean Tetterton, Don Marshall and Leo Oddi
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive