Subject: [Fot] Advise on vintage racing organization

From: Todd Redmond <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 13:36:29 -0500

Amici
Which organization rule book should I build the TR 3?  Below are some of my parameters
  I'm in northern New Jersey
  Will race 4-6 weekends if I'm lucky
  Would prefer to build the car to the specs that will give me the broadest organization coverage.  Don't want to do major changes for each one
  SVRA, VSCCA. When I raced SCCA IT( in one of them eyetalian cars). northern NJ had a vintage class. I think HRG. 
I think SCCA E-Prod is out of the question. BUT maybe not

Thanks in advance. 
Todd Redmond
1958 TR 3 A

Sent from my iPhone
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Joe Boruch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 00:47:34 GMT

Todd, if you build it to SCCA production specs as far as safety equipment you
will probably exceed the specs for the vintage groups, but you should check
all the rules. One rule that I found SVRA stricter was requiring tow hooks
even on open cars.

You can still come play in EP, I am still racing my TR3 in EP.  My car with
the big flared fenders, however is not eligible for most vintage racing
groups.  The NE SCCA still has HRG, which was Volvo Historic Series (VHS) at
one time. I don't remember if it was VHS or HRG when you raced your eyetalian
car.  Joe(B)

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Todd Redmond <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] Advise on vintage racing organization
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 13:36:29 -0500

Amici
Which organization rule book should I build the TR 3?  Below are some of my
parameters
  I'm in northern New Jersey
  Will race 4-6 weekends if I'm lucky
  Would prefer to build the car to the specs that will give me the broadest
organization coverage.  Don't want to do major changes for each one
  SVRA, VSCCA. When I raced SCCA IT( in one of them eyetalian cars). northern
NJ had a vintage class. I think HRG.
I think SCCA E-Prod is out of the question. BUT maybe not

Thanks in advance.
Todd Redmond
1958 TR 3 A

Sent from my iPhone

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

____________________________________________________________
Woman is 53 But Looks 25
Mom reveals 1 simple wrinkle trick that has angered doctors...
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]