Subject: Re: [Fot] Octogenarianism

From: Duncan Charlton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 18:21:52 -0600

He also sold is GN/Morgan contraption last year -- a 1926 Morgan three wheeler
with a GN rear axle to make it into a single seater 4-wheeler.  He gave up on
the Blackburne V-twin (last time I saw him run it at Road America it was
spouting steam like a teakettle) and mounted a Harley shovelhead.

Duncan

On Feb 4, 2013, at 5:47 PM, Rich Rock wrote:

> Wow, the Morgan is up for sale.  Michael Mulroney was a regular at SCCA
> regional races at Summit Point with that car.  Tow the car to the track on
an
> open trailer behind his pickup.  Did it almost always without any help, in
> spite of his age.
>
> Rich Rock
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive