Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 74, Issue 57

From: "Reed, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 11:02:44 -0600

Tough work, but someone has to do it;

Nice umbrellas!!

On 2/1/13 9:20 AM, "George Harmuth" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Tough work, but someone has to do it;

John Reed
Global Staff Photographer
Creative Services

Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
8750 W. Bryn Mawr Ave, Chicago IL 60631: USA
T: 1 773.714.6895    F: 1 773.714.4585
[email-masked]  http://www.wilson.com  http://www.amersports.com

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly
forbidden.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image.png]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive