Subject: Re: [Fot] Oil Pumps

From: "Steve Yott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:52:24 -0600

Charley,
Other than doing a good "blue printing" to the specs in the books the TR6
pump seems to be a very reliable unit.  There have been a number of Tractor
motor pump failures of different types that revolve around the inner rotor.
The new pump design that I produce solves these issues and makes for a very
reliable part.
 
That is all I know and welcome any other input.  I would like to make the
TR6 pump with a pressure oiling system like the modified Tractor pump but
the TR6 pump end cap does not have enough depth remaining for a stub shaft.
This would require a new end cap casting which would be overly costly at
this time.
 
Steve Yott

  _____  

From: Charly [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 1:48 PM
To: 'fot'; Steve Yott
Subject: Re: [Fot] Oil Pumps

Does anyone know of the modification's for a TR6 oil pump?

Charly Mitchel

TR6 #44

On Sun 24/02/13 7:43 AM , "Steve Yott" [email-masked] sent:

TR3 & 4 drivers!

I have three modified oil pumps available from the most recent batch. If
interested please contact me off list.

Thanks much

Steve Yott
[email-masked] <javascript:top.opencompose([email-masked]','','','')> 
262-997-0701
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
<javascript:top.opencompose([email-masked]','','','')> 

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
<javascript:top.opencompose([email-masked]','','','')> 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive