Subject: [Fot] 78 Spitfire project car for sale

From: Shawn Frank <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:49:54 -0800 (PST)

It pains me to say this, but...

I need to sell one of my Spitfires. It is a
1978 Triumph Spitfire 1500. It was going to be my racer. I have taken a few
things off to start on rebuilding it, so I have all the parts that were
originally on it, except the original starter and hard top windows. There is
some rust on the floor pan and lower rockers. It is in a lot better shape than
Gertrude(my 71 MKIV) when I started working on her. I need to sell it fast.
Clear title. Please email me if you are interested. I am attaching a couple
pics of it from a year and a half ago. In one of the pics, it is the green one
and not the blue one! I must emphasize that. The blue one is not, and will
never be for sale! It has sat under a car cover since then, and I feel bad
that I have accumulated another Spitfire ('80 1500) that is in great shape,
pushing this one off and relinquishing it's duties as the "racer". Please let
me know if you are interested. You can call me at 515-339-4228 or email me
back for
 more info. Thanks everyone!

Shawn Frank

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 62910_144462505597477_100001011850470_208463_1280430_n.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 24985_101828799860848_3021280_n.jpg]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive