Subject: [Fot] Racing Slicks

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:46:29 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

This pertains to current SCCA Production racers...

I know this is sort of sounding like I'm beating a dead horse, but I have 
it on good authority that most of the supply of "centilever" slicks is 
going away or gone or priced fairly high... Can anyone either comment on 
what sort of tire strategy they're taking and / or if they can cite any 
SCCA documentation regarding SCCA's stand on this situation?

My earlier questions were based on this tire (un)availability. I have to 
get ready to buy my tires for 2013 and I have no idea what to do at this 
stage except break down and switch to 10 inch rims. I know this is 
currently illegal in Prod, but if there's no tires available - then what?

regards,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive