Subject: [Fot] Nomination

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 14:53:53 +0000

Dave Foreman would like to be a member of our Fot.  He certainly has what it takes.  See below.  Second please. 
M
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "FoodDude" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 18:21:39 
To: 'MORDY DUNST'<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Henry Frye'<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: website

Hi Mordy, 

After I found out the Lemons/Chump TR6 would qualify for CVAR school (only),
I looked further into the plan of bringing that car back to life as a
vintage racer.  With another TR6, and two TR4's in the stable, we determined
that costs to convert any one of them into a true vintage racer would be
about the same.  In this case, more than the $$ I just spent buying a
vintage race-ready 64 Spitfire, which is now on a truck on its way to me
from out of state.  The plan is to campaign that car in as many vintage race
events as possible, gain license after the 4th, and hopefully enter the
vintage race event supposedly to be held later this year at Circuit of the
Americas (where we just spent the day with one of the Porsche teams
practicing and tuning for the Grand Am event upcoming.  Plans also include
participation in other National events across the country this year and
next.  In June, after our running of the Chump Car World Series at Texas
World Speedway, my (driver) wife and I will be at the FI race at
Silverstone, followed by her best friends' wedding in central England, then
off to  the Goodwood Festival of Speed.  Back home for further prep for the
Vintage series.

We have now:

1975 Tr6

1962 TR4

1963 TR4

1964 Spitfire Racer

1960 TR6 Chump Racer

Past: 1976 TR6; 1962 TR4; 1972 Stag; 1973 Stag and I KNOW there is another
Stag in my future!

Members: Hill Country Triumph Club, VTR, Texas SPOKES, SCCA, Triumph Stag
Club USA (wife, Betina, is South Central region mgr)

I am founder and president of a healthy snack food company called BeanitosR,
the Original Bean ChipT  www.Beanitos.com, and she is a Realtor (who LOVES
to autocross).

We are combining forces with other, primarily Triumph (but other LBC folks
considered) enthusiasts to co-op on garage space, and are already
collaborating efforts and resources on events.  Looks like there are at
least 4 cars from Hill Country Triumph Club participating in the CVAR event
this month.

Cheers, 

Dave Foreman

Best email address is work: [email-masked]

Cell: 512-576-1933

From: MORDY DUNST [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 9:34 AM
To: FoodDude
Cc: Henry Frye
Subject: Re: website

Dave>

Glad to hear you are racing. Send a photo to me please and a brief few
sentances summary.

Mordy

M.N.Dunst 
Gasket Works USA, LLC
www.Headgasket.com
Dunroth Farm, Inc 
Capt. Black's Beef  Jerky
Capt. Black's Hot Sauce
626.358.1616 ph1
626.354.1591 ph2/TEXT
626.628.3777 fax

Triple R Munitions, Inc.
Type 6 and 7 certified F.F.L.
626.201.9471 ph/TEXT
626.628.3777 fax
GMT - 8  
This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged information, undisclosed
or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in
error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution of
it is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender immediately, by e-mail
or by phone at 626.358.1616 and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you

----- Original Message ----- 

To: [email-masked] 

Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 6:09 AM

Subject: website

Hello, 

The upper nav links (above the horizontal line) are not clickable in
Firefox.

Also, we are campaigning a 1970 TR6 at Chump in June at TWS, to be followed
by a cosmetic resto and vintage racing with same car.  Can we hook up with
FOT?

Thanks, 

Dave Foreman

Hill Country Triumph Club

Triumph Stag Club USA

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.2897 / Virus Database: 2639/6074 - Release Date: 02/01/13
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive