Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 74, Issue 57

From: George Harmuth <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 10:20:59 -0500 ZX853FP2HF2|October 8, 2012) at 02/01/2013 10:21:01

"The 24 hour race at Daytona this weekend got me thinking"

I was working the race last weekend as a flagger. They had this TR8 in the
Heritage Racer section of the infield, next to a nice Lotus powered Ford
Cortina

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/harmug/2013%20Rolex%2024%20hr%20race/Group44_3.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/harmug/2013%20Rolex%2024%20hr%20race/Group44_1.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/harmug/2013%20Rolex%2024%20hr%20race/Group44_2.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/harmug/2013%20Rolex%2024%20hr%20race/LotusCortina.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/harmug/2013%20Rolex%2024%20hr%20race/LotusPart.jpg

Tough work, but someone has to do it;

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/harmug/2013%20Rolex%2024%20hr%20race/NOSGirls.jpg

mike h

G. Michael Harmuth
Software Engineer
Automated Material Handling Equipment Engineering Services
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 11:32:02 -0500

wow, I'm going to have to go to this someday to see all the cars - this is much more of a spectacle than the typical vintage event I go to.

On Feb 1, 2013, at 10:20 AM, George Harmuth wrote:

mike h

G. Michael Harmuth
Software Engineer

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 12:04:18 -0500 (EST)

A Group 44 prepared TR8 will likely be with us at the KASTNER CUP, not to
mention the TR250K, a PLN tribute TR6, SCCA Championship cars, TRIUMPH
SPECIALS, newly restored WET SLEEVE TRs and much, much more.

Yesterday, I got a call from Colorado. The RMVR guys are planning to
come....those guys usually stick close to the mountains.

The Kastner Cup is not the 24 HOURS OF DAYTONA, but something very special is
going on here.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
To: George Harmuth <[email-masked]>
Cc: fot <[email-masked]>
Sent: Fri, Feb 1, 2013 10:40 am
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 74, Issue 57

wow, I'm going to have to go to this someday to see all the cars - this is
much
more of a spectacle than the typical vintage event I go to.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/harmug/2013%20Rolex%2024%20hr%20race/Gro
up44_3.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/harmug/2013%20Rolex%2024%20hr%20race/Gro
up44_1.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/harmug/2013%20Rolex%2024%20hr%20race/Gro
up44_2.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/harmug/2013%20Rolex%2024%20hr%20race/Lot
usCortina.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/harmug/2013%20Rolex%2024%20hr%20race/Lot
usPart.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/harmug/2013%20Rolex%2024%20hr%20race/NOS
Girls.jpg

mike h

G. Michael Harmuth
Software Engineer

---

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 16:41:59 -0500

Somewhere there is a picture floating around of me holding an umbrella over
Jeff Snook last time FOT was at Road America. Jeff, I'd have to say you got
the short end of the stick on that one!
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]