Subject: Re: [Fot] CAN-AM REUNION. The Mitty. Tickets on sale now!!

From: "Bob Kramer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 08:45:29 -0600

I'd say so J

-----Original Message-----
From: Blake, Gregory S [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 9:40 AM
To: Bob Blake; Bob Kramer; Bobby Whitehead
Subject: Fwd: CAN-AM REUNION. The Mitty. Tickets on sale now!!

Nice add for the Mitty. 

Begin forwarded message:

From: Historic Sportscar Racing
<[email-masked]>
Date: February 9, 2013, 9:07:32 AM CST
To: "Blake, Gregory S" <[email-masked]>
Subject: CAN-AM REUNION. The Mitty. Tickets on sale now!!
<[email-masked]>

<http://cts.vresp.com/fbl?00856ff16f/0f74ea7e45/http%3A%2F%2Fhosted-p0.v
resp.com%2F196572%2F00856ff16f%2FARCHIVE%23like> 

<http://cts.vresp.com/ts?00856ff16f/0f74ea7e45/http%3A%2F%2Fapi.addthis.
com%2Foexchange%2F0.8%2Fforward%2Ftwitter%2Foffer%3Ftemplate%3D%257B%257
Btitle%257D%257D%2B%257B%257Burl%257D%257D%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fho
sted-p0.vresp.com%252F196572%252F00856ff16f%252FARCHIVE%26shortener%3Dbi
tly%26title%3DCAN-AM%2BREUNION.%2BThe%2BMitty.%2BTickets%2Bon%2Bsale%2Bn
ow%2521%2521> 

<http://cts.vresp.com/ls?00856ff16f/0f74ea7e45/http%3A%2F%2Fapi.addthis.
com%2Foexchange%2F0.8%2Fforward%2Flinkedin%2Foffer%3Ftemplate%3D%257B%25
7Btitle%257D%257D%2B%257B%257Burl%257D%257D%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fh
osted-p0.vresp.com%252F196572%252F00856ff16f%252FARCHIVE%26shortener%3Db
itly%26title%3DCAN-AM%2BREUNION.%2BThe%2BMitty.%2BTickets%2Bon%2Bsale%2B
now%2521%2521> 

 09HSR_Logotype4c_1
<http://img-ak.verticalresponse.com/media/e/0/9/e09490292d/00856ff16f/32
a812fb8d/library/09HSR_Logotype4c_1.jpg> 

30 years ago.
Grand Marshall David Hobbs on the program cover
 _Road_Atlanta-1973-07-08
<http://img-ak.verticalresponse.com/media/e/0/9/e09490292d/00856ff16f/32
a812fb8d/library/_Road_Atlanta-1973-07-08.jpg> 

<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?IntercontinentalEven/00856ff16f/0f74ea7e45/a2d1
8b42ac> TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!!
http://mittyeventtickets.com/Mitty-Tickets.html
 
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?IntercontinentalEven/00856ff16f/0f74ea7e45/2ddb
d8df6f> Mitty 2013 postera
 Road Atlanta CanAm
<http://img-ak.verticalresponse.com/media/e/0/9/e09490292d/00856ff16f/32
a812fb8d/library/Road%20Atlanta%20CanAm.JPG> 

Do the Mitty like a rock star with one of our VIP tickets:

.                                 VIP Super Ticket for Friday, Saturday
and Sunday 

.                                 VIP parking pass 

.                                 VIP parking area near the Classic
Motorsports tent 

.                                 Classic Motorsports lanyard and VIP
ticket holder 

.                                 Coupon redeemable at the Classic
Motorsports booth for an official 2013 Mitty program 

.                                 VIP viewing areas with shade and water
available 

.                                 Touring laps Friday and Sunday 

.                                 Access to the Friday and Saturday
night HSR driver's dinner and party 

.                                 Access to the Classic Motorsports
appreciation party 

.                                 VIP paddock tours led by the Classic
Motorsports staff 

.                                 An entire weekend of historic racing,
racing celebrities, ride and drives, and fantastic cars! Tickets will be
mailed by April 1, 2013. 

.                                 Price: $119 each + $3.00 shipping &
handling. 

.                                 To purchase and view other ticket
options, 

.                                 follow the link at the top of the page
or phone (678) 428-7651. 

.                                  TT race
<http://img-ak.verticalresponse.com/media/e/0/9/e09490292d/00856ff16f/32
a812fb8d/library/TT%20race.jpg> 

Road Atlanta has been home to the Classic Motorsports Mitty since its
inception, and there's no better place or time to enjoy a motorsports
daydream. Join us April 26-28, 2013, for a long weekend of action both
on and off the track. HSR handles the on-track action, while the Classic
Motorsports staff organizes the infield festivities. 

David Hobbs, our grand marshal, has run nearly everything: Can-Am, Indy,
Formula 1, Formula 5000, Trans-Am, NASCAR, IMSA GTP, IROC and so much
more. In recent years, he has anchored America's Formula 1 TV coverage. 

The 2013 Mitty's featured marque will be MG. Bring your roadster: We'll
have a contest to see if we can get more MGs or Miatas on track during
Saturday's lunch break.
 MGBGT
<http://img-ak.verticalresponse.com/media/e/0/9/e09490292d/00856ff16f/32
a812fb8d/library/MGBGT.jpg> 

Bring your earplugs, too: We'll have a reunion of the classic Can-Am
race series.

You'll see all your favorite food groups at speed: Shelby, Porsche,
Triumph, Jaguar, MG, Alfa Romeo, Corvette, BMW, Mini, Mazda, Nissan and
so many more.

Jack Higginbotham, president of PRS Guitars, will play a set with his
band on Saturday night! PRS Guitars also will also present a custom
guitar to the owner of the hardest-rocking car at the event.

That's not the only fanfare scheduled for the weekend. The Mitty's
infield will feature car club corrals, free test drives, tech talks,
magazine project cars, evening socials and so much more. Even if you're
not a competitor, you can get your car in on this world-famous racing
circuit by participating in one of the weekend's parade laps.

  _____  

Click
<http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/196572/00856ff16f/483003555/0f74ea7e
45/>  to view this email in a browser 

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this
message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the
following link: Unsubscribe
<http://cts.vresp.com/u?00856ff16f/0f74ea7e45/mlpftw>  

Click
<http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=00856ff16f&lid=48300
3555&ldh=0f74ea7e45>  here to forward this email to a friend 

Historic Sportscar Racing.
P.O. Box 8110
Clearwater, Florida 33758-8110
US

Read <http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html>  the
VerticalResponse marketing policy. 

 <http://www.verticalresponse.com/landing/ef/?mm/00856ff16f> Try Email
Marketing with VerticalResponse!

  <http://cts.vresp.com/o.gif?00856ff16f/0f74ea7e45/mlpftw> 
________________________________________________________________________
___
The IS team in Atkins has scanned this email and any attachments for
viruses and other threats; however no technology can be guaranteed to
detect all threats. Always exercise caution before acting on the content
of an email and before opening attachments or following links contained
within the email.

This electronic mail communication may contain privileged, confidential,
and/or proprietary information which is the property of The Atkins North
America Corporation, WS Atkins plc or one of its affiliates. If you are
not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the intended
recipient please delete this communication and notify the sender that
you have received it in error. A list of wholly owned Atkins Group
companies can be found at
http://www.atkinsglobal.com/site-services/group-company-registration-det
ails

Consider the environment. Please don't print this email unless you
really need to.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive