Subject: [Fot] Finally raced!

From: Mark Vaden <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 07:33:00 -0800

Hi Everyone,

After 2 long years I finally got the tr4a back on the track. Here is the
bring a trailer ad with some pictures from when I purchased the car.
http://bringatrailer.com/2010/08/16/mothballed-racer-triumph-tr4/. Here is
a video from last weekend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPuv4aFcm7w

Thanks to all the FOTers who answered various questions along the way. I
had some carb issues which I worked out, and a bubble in the radiator.
Ultimately the differential failed, embarassingly caused by a missing
cotter pin. Somehow at least 4 of us missed it. But still great to run
again after years off.

-Mark
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Todd Redmond <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 11:09:00 -0500

Congrats Mark!  Go get em!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2013, at 10:33 AM, Mark Vaden <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]