Subject: Re: [Fot] Autoweek article on George Waltman

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 17:43:07 -0500

Fantastic!

On Feb 4, 2013, at 5:37 PM, Mike Mehl wrote:

 I saw this this morning on my daily Autoweek email update.  Figured the
group would enjoy this.  A different time for sure.  

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20130203/GRAND_AM/130209955?utm_source=Racing
20130203&utm_medium=enewsletter&utm_term=article4&utm_content=20130203-Rolex-
24,-racing-iron-man-Geroge-Waltman-dies&utm_campaign=awRacing

Mike Mehl #46
TR4
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Don Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 17:49:29 -0500

Coincidentally, there's a white Morgan listed for sale in the latest SCCA
magazine. Says it has significant history, and says the reason for sale is
octogenarianism.
On Feb 4, 2013 5:37 PM, "Mike Mehl" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]