Subject: Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP 2013 Misc. Ramblings <ROAD AMERICA...FOUR MILES OF BLAC...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 09:47:39 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 01/11/2013 5:18:05 PM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> Steve Belfer is working on the next edition of our FOT/VTR poster and 
> Marty
> Sukey is standing by on the production of the event shirts with a plan for
> distribution. TSI is involved again, with a high quality shirt.
> 

Lots of Triumph stuff in the current issue of Victory Lane, including 
VSCDA's add for Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival XXVIII and its Kastner Cup event.  
I love the Joanie Delap photo used in the adv. (three TR4s going at it, shot 
from the rear).  I like everything about that photo, but in particular, the 
fact that you can read the decal on the rear of the Alexander TR4, which 
memorializes Steve's dad (and my mentor)...Mike Belfer.

Bill Dentinger
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]