Subject: Re: [Fot] Books

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 13:33:14 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 01/28/2013 11:39:18 AM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> I know one thing for absolute sure, if you go into self publishing be 
> sure to
> throw everything out of one stall in your garage 'cause that is where the
> unsold books will live for eternity. :-)  No more lawn mowers, no more 
> beer
> taps, no more race cars or gun works or snow blowers or stacks of old
> magazines, gone forever to make room for your newly found book inventory.
> 

Hmmmm...

I wonder how long before that spoon fed wisdom from our Guardian Angel 
sinks in.  There's always flies in the ointment, and Kas knows how to point them 
out without stepping on anyone's toes.  

We could take up a collection and buy a warehouse for storing the books?  
Maintain it by renting space to FOT members for storing parts and parts cars? 
 Our spouses will vote YES for the latter.

Abandon the whole idea?

Bill (Damdinger)
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive