Subject: Re: [Fot] Wheel studs

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 08:29:17 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 1 Jan 2013, Dennis DeLap wrote:

> I use MOROSO part# 46160
> Happy New Year Everybody.

Ditto and Ditto.

> Dennis

regards,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]