Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Highest Elevation Raced in a Triumph

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 22:24:34 -0700

> Folks-

> I have read some mentions of Kas and Pikes Peak.  Some of the local RMVR
cars race up to the top of Pikes Peak (my neighbor races his Cuda up to the
top every year and won first in class last year).  What I haven't been able to
tell is if a Triumph has made this climb, and wonder just how "high" Triumphs
have raced around the world.
>
> At one point, I was thinking of setting up a second car for Pikes Peak. That
second car is in the garage awaiting further instruction.  I am now hearing
that they are raising the entry fees to $1000s to keep the little guys out.
>
> It made me wonder who has raced up this mountain or at other high altitude
events in a Triumph.  Could be yet another story for the "book".  I see the
Peak every day and wonder.
> Thanks.
> Ty
> TR4 #413
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive