Subject: [Fot] "GATHERING ON THE GREEN" @ THE KASTNER CUP ROAD AMERICA

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 13:57:22 -0500 (EST)

FOT:

We will be looking for a fine example of each TRIUMPH MODEL for showing at the
GATHERING ON THE GREEN.

The GATHERING ON THE GREEN is an invitational car show on late Saturday
afternoon, prior to, and during the OLD COURSE RE-ENACTMENT. This occurs on
the expansive lawn of the OSTHOF, our host hotel.

We will be looking for both RACE CARS and STREET CARS for consideration.  Be
thinking about this as this is a very special event. Race cars will be
escorted to and from the OSTHOF from the track.

 I did this a couple of years ago with the AMBRO. It was a hoot.   Kas and Peg
will be involved, of course.

I believe that the cars that are selected, their owners will be eligible for
two weekend passes from VSCDA.

The FOT will be looking very good for this ELKHART LAKE VINTAGE FESTIVAL
weekend.

More details will follow, but I wanted to give a 'heads up' now.  PLAN!

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive