Subject: [Fot] New Video

From: Jim Norlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 17:22:09 -0800

Happy New Year FOT.  To help you get your thoughts back on racing, I've 
posted a new video on Youtube.  It's from the final race at the Columbia 
River Classic in Portland.  This was Monday afternoon of Labor Day 
weekend and a lot of the cars had already left for home. Jeff Quick in 
his TR4 and Gary Silcox in the Elva started at the back for fun.  You 
see them blast by me on lap 2.  There's also some good footage of Bill 
Hart's Devin during the first couple of laps. The video ends early 
because of the 15 minute time limit on Youtube.

I used Dashware to synch my AIM data with the GoPro video.  The only 
problem is the lap count is off since I started the data system in the 
paddock to watch the temps as I warmed up the car.  Every time the data 
gets turned on and off, it counts as a lap.  Need to figure out how to 
reset it on pregrid.

Anyway, enjoy!

Jim Norlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9yt7zJHwSc
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]