Subject: [Fot] TRIUMPH WORLD

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:36:12 -0500 (EST)

FOT:

I just received a complimentary copy of TRIUMPH WORLD.....mentioned by Bill
Dentinger, recently. It has become quite a substantial magazine. I marvel at
how much goes on in the UK, regarding the TR MARQUE, when you consider a
reported 90% was exported from the UK, elsewhere.

John Clancy has provided a link to TRIUMPH WORLD for a digital version. (see
below) John and his wife are hoping to include the KCUP 2013 in their travel
plans this year. We are working on this with them.  John has some amazing
documentary DVDs in the works. Well worth supporting John in his efforts.
check out    www,triumphdvd.co.uk  and the trailers.

Anyway, this digital issue contains an extensive interview with Kas Kastner
and a second installment will be available next month.    Like I said, TRIUMPH
WORLD has become a pretty meaty magazine....and you might be in it, and dont
know it.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: John Clancy <[email-masked]>
To: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thu, Jan 17, 2013 9:57 am
Subject: RE: Repair Panel Installation Guide  -  NRP DVD

Simon Goldsworthy the editor of Triumph World sent both you and Kas a copy of
the mag.  It's not very well known in America which is a shame.  However, they
recently started producing it as a download and the current issue is here -
http://www.pocketmags.com/viewmagazine.aspx?titleid=662&title=Triumph+World -
perhaps next time you send out an email to the FOT list it might be an idea to
mention this digital version.  With this issue and the next it will be
entirely relevant too because Kas is in them.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 13:43:04 -0700

I used to subscribe, but the company that was acting as the US distributor
screwed something up, I don't recall the exact circumstances.  Maybe I'll
get around to signing up again.

mjb.

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:50:43 -0500 (EST)

I had a subscription at one time and we had a US correspondent that was an
FOT. I let the subscription lapse...

Now, with John Clancy, we have a new connection with the magazine.  I am sure
he will continue to contribute to TRIUMPH WORLD.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
To: fot <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thu, Jan 17, 2013 2:43 pm
Subject: Re: [Fot] TRIUMPH WORLD

mjb.

---

From: Bob Kramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 14:53:55 -0600

We buy the magazine and distribute them at club meetings to 9 "subscribers".
That made us a dealer. We get a box every few months and collect in ) month
increments. I think it is $4.50 an issue this way. It would work if you have a
club with regular meetings.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 17, 2013, at 2:36 PM, Joe Alexander <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]