Subject: Re: [Fot] Road Atlanta

From: "Richard Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:42:30 -0500

Trusty 'ole TR-4 #196 has signed up for VDCA Road Atlanta. We expect to be
blazingly fast!  

Richard Taylor 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Don Marshall
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:25 AM
To: Friends of Triumph
Subject: [Fot] Road Atlanta

Who else is coming to the VDCA event at Road Atlanta next month?  Don
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "john hasty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 14:30:01 -0500

I'll be there along with your case of Brad Penn 

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.gdhs.com
 
PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.
 
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.
-----Original Message-----

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]