Subject: [Fot] KCUP 2013

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:39:08 -0500 (EST)

Does anyone have contact information for Robert Stadel?    Ambro.

Tony Garmey says he will be coming but wont know which cars until JAN/FEB time
frame....TR250? Hope so.

Hope everyone is doing well with OSTHOFF RESERVATIONS.  Lots of three BR
suites are reserved as it cost effective.

I will be opening up the Osthoff reservations to other groups, like the VTR,
as we have a working relationship with them.

We will have first pass FOT POSTER by the 15th of January....Steve Belfer.

This will likely result in the artwork for the event shirt......Marty Sukey

As you know, VSCDA is doing very well with advertising this event.

John Houlton, Chair, Jason Ostrowski, Paddock Master, Tim Murphy, and I plan
to come in early to rope off paddock area.

I am looking for a couple COMMERCIAL sponsors for a couple low dollar
features. Any interest?

Lots of little details to be worked out but it's coming along. Thanks for all
of the support.

VSCDA.ORG

ROADAMERICA.COM

FOT-RACE.COM

OSTHOF.COM

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]