Subject: [Fot] trailer for sale

From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 10:16:58 -0500

A friend of mine, and a former employee of Kas at Nissan, has a car 
trailer for sale. Specs are listed below.  He is coming to Ohio to pick 
up his new trailer so possible delivery along the way.  Trailer is in 
Dallas,TX . Contact information for Ron Johnson is [email-masked].  
Pictures on Dallas Craigslist, #3510059927. This is a clean, well cared 
for unit. Ted

1-owner (purchased new) / less than 4,000 miles / OA length is 27' / 
4-wheel electric brakes / 2 5/16" 12.5K coupler / LED tail lights / 
Removable LH fender / 4' dove tail / 5' ramps w/diamond plate (not 
ladder style) / Ramps have longer chains for easy-pull w/gloves on / 
Pull-out ramps have provisions for security padlock / In-bed storage box 
w/lock (32x32x12 inches) / 3,500 lb axles w/leaf springs / Front mounted 
jack / Side-mounted spare tire carrier w/new spare tire / 2,000 lb 
top-wind jack / Four (4) 360 degree swivel D-rings / 205/75x15 tires / 
Full 1/8" steel diamond plate floor / Dexter EZ flex HD rubber 
suspension system / complete eaz-lift elite equalizing hitch system included

Perfect for race, vintage or commercial use / Can haul anything from a 
Mini to a full-size SUV / And, because it has a fully plated bed, it can 
also be used for motorcycles, ATVs, lumber, pipe, hay, etc. / Color is 
black & condition is excellent.

$3,500.00 OBO

-- 
Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]