Subject: [Fot] uncle jack THE TRIUMPH STAG making an appearance at the Kastner Cup

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 20:01:45 -0500 (EST)

FOT:

Sometime ago, I invited "uncle jack" to come to the 11th Running of the
Kastner Cup.

For you that are unfamiliar with the story, this Stag is named for our late
Friend, Jack Drews.

The ISOA did a complete and total restoration of a TRIUMPH STAG for Jon
Macartney's 10,000 mile or so trek around North America in a non-profit
charity effort for PSTD. Following the TOUR the Stag known as 'uncle jack' was
auctioned off and the winning bid was submitted by PHIL ETHIER, of St. Paul,
MN.

Phil and his wife will be bringing 'uncle jack' to spend the weekend with us
and will assume some important duties during the weekend.  Some one may decide
to call a meeting of the SINGLE MALT SOCIETY, that being one of Jack's
favorite adult beverages. (the only requirement for membership is a shot of
single malt in your hand for a toast to 'uncle jack'. It's part of what we are
about.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]