Subject: Re: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 15:39:43 -0700

I seem to recall reading about a 192x Triumph driven across Australia, 
covering
a few thousand miles.  Not sure if it was in a competition of any sort, 
but still
an impressive feat given the time and place.

mjb.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jamie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 17:41:10 -0500

Our team (RiffRAF Racing) completed the 2011 National Chumpionship in 19th
place after 25 hours, 25 minutes, and 25 seconds of racing.  Personally, I
drove for about 1/4 of that time.

Jamie Palmer

On Jan 26, 2013, at 5:27 PM, Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The 24 hour race at Daytona this weekend got me thinking.
> It seems that Sebring is usually mentioned as the endurance testing grounds
> for Triumphs (at least here in the U.S)... lots of action there with a few
> different TR models.
> I am aware of some attempts by the factory teams to complete the 24 hours
> of LeMans. (early years)
>
> Anyway, anyone have any insight as to who and what car might hold the
> (Triumph) record for most distance covered in a competition event?
> Sebring, Daytona, LeMans, Lemons? I know some of our own FoT guys did well
> in the late 50's at Sebring...I remember hearing of a guy driving a TR3 for
> over 11 hours in that event (There are some great photos of this group on
> our own FoT website)
>
> This is just for fun ....Remember, It gets really cold here in Chicago and
> I need an interesting FoT topic.
>
> Whats the longest you have driven a Triumph in competition?
>
> Jason Ostrowski
> Friendly Ghost Racing
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 16:50:37 -0600

Sweet, we have our first entry for the "totally official record holder"...
so you did a full 24 hours plus. that will be tough to beat on time.
We'll need to have some indication of distance traveled based on # of
laps/miles for proper classification.

---

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 23:55:44 +0100

Hi,

My longest race was 3H and 2 minutes as single driver on my Triumph TR4.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Im
Auftrag von Jason Ostrowski
Gesendet: Samstag, 26. Januar 2013 23:28
An: triumph friends
Betreff: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR

The 24 hour race at Daytona this weekend got me thinking.
It seems that Sebring is usually mentioned as the endurance testing grounds
for Triumphs (at least here in the U.S)... lots of action there with a few
different TR models.
I am aware of some attempts by the factory teams to complete the 24 hours of
LeMans. (early years)

This is just for fun ....Remember, It gets really cold here in Chicago and I
need an interesting FoT topic.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 00:03:35 +0100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PIlVmBDsRZM#!
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 16:04:56 -0700

Does a time distance rally count?  Don't forget that Steve Hedke did The 
Great Race 2003 in a TR3.

TeriAnn

---

From: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 17:19:58 -0600

Yes TeriAnn,
I would say that would count, but need distance traveled in how many # of
hours.
For all we know mad marx may have traveled the same distance in just over 3
hours (have you seen his in car videos?)
Jason
On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:04 PM, TeriAnn J. Wakeman <[email-masked]>wrote:

> ______________________________**_________________
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.**html<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/**options/fot/jason@**
> multivintage.com<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]>

---

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 00:22:47 +0100

I had driven a distance of about 351 km = 219mls in 3H.

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Im
Auftrag von Jason Ostrowski
Gesendet: Sonntag, 27. Januar 2013 00:20
An: TeriAnn J. Wakeman
Cc: [email-masked]
Betreff: Re: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR

Yes TeriAnn,
I would say that would count, but need distance traveled in how many # of
hours.
For all we know mad marx may have traveled the same distance in just over 3
hours (have you seen his in car videos?) Jason On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:04
PM, TeriAnn J. Wakeman <[email-masked]>wrote:

> Does a time distance rally count?  Don't forget that Steve Hedke did
> The Great Race 2003 in a TR3.
>
> TeriAnn
>
> Donate:
> http://www.team.net/donate.**html<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/**options/fot/jason@**

---

From: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 17:31:59 -0600

I could make so many comments.
But for once will remain speachless.
Jason.

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:03 PM, MadMarx <[email-masked]> wrote:

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Jamie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 20:01:48 -0500

I'll look it up and post...  :-)

Jamie Palmer

---

From: "RACER BUD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 17:19:11 -0800 s=q20121106; t=1359249553; bh=SYV3PKY9f+g4qZ3nLRUvOsEgqOPgxvYEA9ajo0+AtmM=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Reply-To:From:To:Subject:Date: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=TsLlNQIXlF+LweTVg+TqnOtpScJ3s2if0kEK6H0GSBEvmp8B1HDMpohmJRxJmtRVL qMpA1PZ24tgvZNiZDNKR0JsbdVKV6ve6FiPKSgsTM7ln0TZW0H4DGjaQhVcR4pUgHI eLwJZxSa8f3XNMrTcYwP2ciCpH3QM9p+M7ztAuAe8NkxQZYYyUP50s0ch3bxG6rCJK /NA5qIGKkiERHslb5ka3MgCd/KlVrHTBXpEOnQBVYsOF76rBmBpW3zH8iS+VANryK+ j9ZgMCkaprQpr84HguduikeR5aeQP6VBEezBnPBflStZzS11MYucIassswkzxTzO3H dm5Z2qKLG+k9A==

I traveled the entire USA in a Tr4 jam packed with stuff, and an Army 
footlocker on the luggage rack ..My wife and I lived in a tent the entire 
time..campground to campground..approx 5 months..Of course this was 1969!
RB
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 21:17:28 -0500 (EST)

Bud, the first things that come to mind here:   "WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM",
or the basis for a great book.

---

From: "RACER BUD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 18:43:18 -0800 s=q20121106; t=1359254600; bh=itBpd6+Jq7WMTgqJglBsZA5MjsvYZOR0e0ySYe0396M=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Reply-To:From:To:Subject:Date: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=KFzgGcxQAh6uDc4HuOBUyCqpxwFWvt/1hsh9How+6BvEtHhJywaPHxzpeql/m53+4 GrKsgaFDZKCl9QEy76lsh9jufW7hpSm0CO4aynhJX1fyUKR+l/jXa5XEbZFT1PdbVt qTmHyldbtZnQ884CylnO99Iub06hVYz7J/fQU0Kv4T7YtD3KX+EQYwEpqYueLFrDuu W6xEmQr2N1Z4bnxxNuRowf/Fp19U1doaDZayQt02hWeD3eJyowmvEofjKJLOtw7+0O R7R1SkuslQdVIH+Czub2I0uQEVgYtxq9chYRj+7TDgDi9X4217Yp7TqCW4z8c+u9C6 oCR8tCEym0dvQ==

The entire trip cost 800.00....My wife only had a learner's permit so she
learned to drive on the trip(she was 19 and I was 22). We would wash the car
with creek water..I fished wherever we went...caught plenty enough(that's how
God works)..The camp grounds were all free as I recall..and we were shocked
when we had to pay 2.00 for a campground somewhere in Florida along the Gulf
Coast..Things were so safe then that we actually slept on a lawn at a roadside
rest in Chicago. We had no credit cards or electronic transfers then, so on
the way back, when we ran out of money in Hot Sulpher Springs Colorado(it was
a little dirt road side stop)   I got a job digging a sewer line..I made 33.00
which  got us back to Oakland, Ca.
RB

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joe Alexander
  To: [email-masked] ; [email-masked] ; [email-masked]
  Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 6:17 PM
  Subject: Re: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR

  Bud, the first things that come to mind here:   "WITNESS PROTECTION
PROGRAM", or the basis for a great book.
I traveled the entire USA in a Tr4 jam packed with stuff, and an Army
footlocker on the luggage rack ..My wife and I lived in a tent the entire
time..campground to campground..approx 5 months..Of course this was 1969!
RB

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 22:03:26 -0500 (EST)

YES! The basis for a Great American Novel!

In '62 I slept along side my TD, not realizing I was between the highway and
the Union Pacific Railroad tracks, east of Denver.   Sleep did not come easily
after that westbound train came through about 2:00am.

Speaking of costs....I was 300 miles from Road America and in 1966 it cost me
about $20 one weekend. $6.00 for gas, .50 a night in the campground across
from the track, .50 for a program, the gate entry, a little food, and some
beer.

----- Original Message -----

From:   Joe Alexander

---

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 03:11:10 +0000

In 1963 Peter Bolton and Mike Rothschild did 612 miles in the 12 hours of
Sebring, and first in class.  In 1966 Bill Pendleton and Steve Froines did 877
miles in 12 hours at Sebring and, first in class. All were done in my TR-4
cars. Dick Gilmartin and Mike Rothschild did 826 miles in the 12 hours of
Sebring 1966 and 2nd in class, another  of my cars, Ludwig Heimwrath and Craig
Hill did 770 miles and third in class at the same year.  Long time ago, but
pretty tough going for the day it was. So the three cars racked up 2,473 miles
of RACING and won the Team prize also.  I guess those Triumph stock parts
aren't so bad after all.

Never be beaten by equipment
 > To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 21:17:28 -0500
PROGRAM",
> >> The Great Race 2003 in a TR3.
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 00:03:37 -0500 (EST)

So '60s

Wonder where they all are now?

Bob T

-----Original Message-----
From: MadMarx <[email-masked]>
To: 'triumph friends' <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat, Jan 26, 2013 6:03 pm
Subject: [Fot] TR's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PIlVmBDsRZM#!
______________________________________________
[email-masked]
http://www.fot-racing.com
rchive: http://www.team.net/archive
orums: http://www.team.net/forums
nsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Home Consolidated <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 23:03:28 -0600

Great story. Thanks

Kg

Sent from my iPad

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 05:20:19 +0000

In 1963 Peter Bolton and Mike Rothschild did 612 miles in the 12 hours of
Sebring, and first in class.

 In 1966 Bill Pendleton and Steve Froines did 877 miles in 12 hours at Sebring
and, first in class. All were done in my TR-4 cars. Dick Gilmartin and Mike
Rothschild did 826 miles in the 12 hours of Sebring 1966 and 2nd in class,
another  of my cars, Ludwig Heimwrath and Craig Hill did 770 miles and third
in class at the same year.

 Long time ago, but pretty tough going for the day it was. So the three cars
racked up 2,473 miles of RACING and won the Team prize also.

I guess those Triumph stock parts aren't so bad after all.

PROGRAM",

---

From: TR4 Tony <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 11:03:49 +0000

I regularly used to drive my TR4a from London up to the Isle of Skye where my
mum still lives, about 850 miles, 4 fuel stops and my best was just under 10
hours (including stops !) .... On the pic roads and timed to be late at night
and through till breakfast to miss the traffic.

Not quite racing but on the public roads and as quick as the lovely little
soul would go.

Top speed on the Tom Tom was on the a9 over the top of Drummacloch in the
highlands about 4am as i recall where the reading was 125mph, windows up,
hardtop on and flat to the floor. Su's and wire wheels as I remember too.

Happy days !

Sent from my iPhone

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Vince G <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 07:25:03 -0500

I can't remember who started this thread but KUDOs.  Really nice reading all
these great stories!

Vince

Sent from my iPhone

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 07:10:11 -0700

When you own a Land Rover Factory camper (1960 Dormobile) it is what you 
use on the long cross country trips and those epic drives.  But my TR3 
has been on 3 approx. 1000 mile each way trips with only one mishap, an 
alternator going out.

But there was a time when the Land Rover's gearbox was out being 
replaced when the TR had to fill in. With the passenger seat out, the 
Triumph could hold a big 120 lb bale of alfalfa and a couple 75 lb sacks 
of grain. To feed the livestock it took 7 round trips a week to the feed 
store & back. So a 3 can fill in as a farm truck as long as you don't 
have to haul manure.

I've done as much of route 66 as I can find Flagstaff on West.  I keep 
thinking I should finish the trip and take 66 East to the end.

Not as many long trip miles as many of you have put on them but I'm not 
done yet.

TeriAnn
1960 Land Rover Dormobile
1961 Triumph TR3A
Never felt  need for a third car
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 10:05:59 -0500

Bought my very first TR3 in Yuma Arizona in 1969. The used autoparts 
yard had two of them both white. One with a blue leather interior and 
one with a red leather interior. They were sitting out front so had not 
yet reached the stage of crushing. $950 and the blue interior was mine. 
So, fast forward a couple of months. While sitting in the dorm at 
Thanksgiving time a buddy suggested we jump in the car and drive to his 
hometown, Chicago. I thought, sure why not and not realizing or caring 
it was about 1500 miles one way. It was very cold driving through the 
mid west that time of year. The generator gave out with about 200 miles 
to go. Loosened the belt enough to continue driving the water pump and 
made it to Chicago. Finding a generator in Chicago was a challenge in 
those days but finally did find one. The return trip had another problem 
surface. About the time we reached New Mexico the clutch release 
hydraulics was giving up. Had to  bleed the slave cylinder at every fuel 
stop. It was a sign of the times because every stop at a gas station the 
owner was more than glad to let us put the car on the rack to bleed the 
system. Try to find one of those today. But we made it back. Round trip 
was about 3K miles all on route 66 and in 2 1/2 days driving time. The 
next story for another time is my trip from Yuma to Dover Delaware and 
the oil pressure only reaching 10lbs at 65mph for most of the trip.

Bob

On 1/27/13 9:10 AM, TeriAnn J. Wakeman wrote:
> When you own a Land Rover Factory camper (1960 Dormobile) it is what 
> you use on the long cross country trips and those epic drives. But my 
> TR3 has been on 3 approx. 1000 mile each way trips with only one 
> mishap, an alternator going out.
>
> Triumph could hold a big 120 lb bale of alfalfa and a couple 75 lb 
> sacks of grain. To feed the livestock it took 7 round trips a week to 
> the feed store & back. So a 3 can fill in as a farm truck as long as 
> you don't have to haul manure.
>
> Not as many long trip miles as many of you have put on them but I'm 
> not done yet.
>
> TeriAnn
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Jamie Palmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 07:40:53 -0800 (PST)

Ok, looked up the results on MyLaps.  We covered 1597.5 miles in that
25/25/25.  Considering that included 41 minutes off track for a
RR halfshaft/trailing arm/brake replacement and an separate steering rack
replacement, as well as some reduced lap speeds for downpours and some broken
wheel studs (and one broken wheel), that wasn't too bad for a TR6 crap-can
racer!
 
Jamie Palmer

>________________________________
>From: Jamie
<[email-masked]>
>To: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]> 
>Cc:
triumph friends <[email-masked]> 
>Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 8:01
PM
>>> On Jan 26,
2013, at 5:27 PM, Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
>wrote:
>>> > It seems that
Sebring is usually mentioned as the endurance testing
>grounds
>>> > for
Triumphs (at least here in the U.S)... lots of action there with a
>few
different TR models.
>>> > I am aware of some attempts by the factory teams to
complete the 24
>hours
>>> > Anyway,
anyone have any insight as to who and what car might hold the
>>> > (Triumph)
record for most distance covered in a competition event?
>>> > Sebring,
Daytona, LeMans, Lemons? I know some of our own FoT guys did
>well
>>> > in
the late 50's at Sebring...I remember hearing of a guy driving a TR3
>for
>>> > This is just for fun ....Remember, It
gets really cold here in Chicago
>and
>http://www.fot-racing.com/
>

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 10:55:19 -0500 (EST)

WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA TRIUMPH ASSOCIATION:

Some of the WPTA do have race history.

They have also erected a hospitality tent and served as FOT hosts at the
track. They are eschewing their traditional WATKINS GLEN TOUR to be with the
FOT at the KCUP.  Powerful Stuff.

Furthermore, Marty Sukey has enlisted their help in the distribution of the
event shirts.

It takes a paddock full of FOT to support  KASTNER CUP.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Van Vlack <[email-masked]>
To: Vince G <[email-masked]>; Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Cc: fot <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sun, Jan 27, 2013 9:13 am
Subject: Re: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR

I agree, these stories have been great reading on a cold weekend in Ohio.
Several of the Western Pa Triumph Association members have taken a weeks
trip each year going or returning from the yearly FOT events. This year will
be an extended drive through MI and WI on our way to the ELVF 2013. A few of
the trips have been close to 3000 miles during that week. Fun times with FOT
friends. Even though we are not racers we enjoy the welcome that we get when
we meet up with FOT at these events. Thanks for having us, we appreciate the
fellowship.

JVV

---

From: Don TR <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 12:10:49 -0500

Didn't Ken Richardson take 4 or 5 Cambridge students to Monza in 1960 where
they set all kinds of speed and distance records in a TR3A ?  I think Paul
Richardson wrote about it in detail in a VTR issue.  They averaged more than
100 MPH for the 23 plus hours when one of the drivers flicked out of
overdrive at very high speed and blew the engine.

Don Elliott, Montreal

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Kas Kastner
Sent: January-27-13 12:20 AM
To: fot
Subject: Re: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR

 In 1966 Bill Pendleton and Steve Froines did 877 miles in 12 hours at
Sebring

PROGRAM",
> > For all we know mad marx may have traveled the same distance in just
over
> > 3

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 10:35:11 -0600

If there any TR's being Chumped,  there is a 36 hour enduro
schedule in Washingto state in the Chump Car calendar.

art de armond

-----Original Message----- 
From: Jason Ostrowski
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 4:27 PM
To: triumph friends
Subject: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.2890 / Virus Database: 2639/6056 - Release Date: 01/25/13 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Jamie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:59:37 -0500

Too far for us to haul the TR6 from NC.  But they are going to rotate the 36
hour race to other areas in future years if this one is successful.  If it
hits east of the Mississippi we'll be there, I'm sure!

Jamie Palmer

On Jan 28, 2013, at 11:35 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> -----Original Message----- From: Jason Ostrowski

---

From: Bobby Whitehead <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 16:58:32 -0800 (PST)

hey! send me some pizza from Lou Malnati's ... I'll 'feel' for you... global 
warming was 78 degrees in N.Texas today....   Love AND miss Chicago bro!   BW

________________________________
From: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
To: triumph friends <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat, January 26, 2013 4:31:50 PM
Subject: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing

---

From: sherry robyn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 21:06:32 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone know of anyone making and selling TR6 trunk lids made from lighter
material?  Thanks, Jim
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: "john hasty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:07:11 -0500

Hey Bobby....I heard yesterday that SVRA is putting on a ract at the Austin
track with vintage and TransAm cars..... 

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.gdhs.com
 
PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.
 
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Bobby Whitehead
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 7:59 PM
To: Jason Ostrowski
Cc: FoT Triumph
Subject: Re: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR

warming was 78 degrees in N.Texas today....   Love AND miss Chicago bro!
BW

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Bobby Whitehead <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:05:09 -0800 (PST)

yeah!   I wanna meet your wife!   mine would have said, "Do what? "    ......   
Bobby

________________________________
From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Sent: Sat, January 26, 2013 8:20:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR

---

From: "RACER BUD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:34:50 -0800 s=q20121106; t=1359513292; bh=qd/Cr5PnOLuX/uhwsdefFr5V5aqbp5ZYWKy9X2ts5Dk=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Reply-To:From:To:Subject:Date: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=QDXwDS4bVWT8O3BYBd3vjJou3+L4CnAsGJG61HSqBwQOY05qcD/Gzq2aVl9Bzqavx Th4O2YJ0GqRFZy+bIioE1AWQImFZAai29eJXvua6lK8S4yBwXEvWrd9gkHEJceExst 9WWJlWPERWdofAqXMtPXA52lc7HvUOnLBZEUOWkx5T7Xvz3TJ1A7idguz0j6dKiQIV wvbFL0XBrBuDyGdQNN3iEXcp5RDqjcv5ix59NstIAAp3PgOZEsGbdeOkdywDAhEH+6 rFka8b3N8zxgbsoFKQFvA1BZxBc/X+AgDemZq6X9hxA+dj/Fr2fxNyXOy8v+OS0fn9 QJzSYYJnTiBkA==

I've always had fun wives!(:-)