Subject: [Fot] INDUCTION INTO FOT MICHAEL HABERTHUR TR4

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 18:25:22 -0500 (EST)

Please welcome Mike Haberthur to this list.

There has been more than sufficient support for his addition.

Mike's career was in the Navy for 26 years. Now that he has his feet back on
the ground, his passion is for TRIUMPHS and the people that have raced them.
He lives in Reno with his wife Dee.

He hopes to join us at KCUP 2013 with his wife. He wants to spend some of his
money, then, otherwise it will all go to his daughter's wedding, the end of
September.

Mark, please add Mike.    Thanks!

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 09:44:16 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 01/20/2013 5:25:33 PM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> Mike's career was in the Navy for 26 years. 

Welcome shipmate.  I'm a long ago plank owner of the USS Springfield, CLG7 
(one of the country's first guided missile cruises, but long since made into 
razor blades).

Bill Dentinger