Subject: [Fot] WTB: Cheap TR6 wheels

From: "Robert MacKenzie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:20:06 -0600

Posting for a friend:

He is looking for a cheap set of straight, usable steel tr6 wheels?  
Do not want or need trim rings nor center caps, just the rims for autocross
use.
He will also consider ugly alloys..
In Texas.

If you can help contact Dave

[email-masked]

Thanks!
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:55:42 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 1/31/2013 11:21:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

just the  rims for autocross
use.

hmmm....I wouldn't do that with original TR6 steel wheels -  particularly 
if he is going to use R-compound tires - he will eventually tear  the centers 
out of the wheels - but that will probably be somewhat less  
...ah...dramatic...or exciting in an autocross than it is in a road  race.
 
Cheers,
Jack Mc