Subject: [Fot] Spitfires, GT6s, and one FAST HERALD

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 17:48:51 -0500 (EST)

FOT,

There seems to be a chance that the Kastner Cup feature something beyond just
a 'gaggle' in SPITFIRES and GT6s.

I am pleased to announce that I just heard from California's Jerry and Jan
BARKER. They plan to bring both the SCCA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP SPITFIRE and
the KASTNER CUP WINNING HERALD. What a show this will be!

You may not know that street fuel found it's way into the SCCA CHAMPIONSHIP
SPITFIRE at the MITTY last year and prevented a great showing. While it
provided some amusing copy by our friend BURT LEVY, it wont happen again at
Road American.  SEE YOU AT KCUP 2013

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]