Subject: [Fot] FOT DECALS-AVAILABLE THE FOT "COAT OF ARMS" a matter of pride.

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:03:01 -0500 (EST)

FOT,

I went to 'SIGNS BY TOMORROW' and got a quote for 100 3" x 3" FOT surface
mount decals.

I sense there is a pent up demand for decals......and would like to address
this.

TWO DECALS for $10.00 delivered......$3.00 for each additional decal. A
bargain.

Give me your address and quantity. I will send right away. It's up to you to
get me the cash for the FOT account.

I have bubble pak envelopes ready and fill and address...... while I am
watching Speed Channel. This week would be a good week to do it......You can
make checks to FOT.  We have a non-organization account.

BTW, while I was at SIGNS BY TOMORROW, I inquired about a sign showing the
names of the folks who are "sponsoring" the 2013 Kastner Cup. For about $25 I
can get a very nice weather proof sign with a wire stand to push into the
ground.  If you are a "commercial" entity and your business benefits from the
FRIENDS OF TRIUMPH in some way, you may want to make an 'unsolicited
contribution' and get your name on this sign......any funds not expended in
2013 will rollover to 2014.  Right now I have about 21 private individuals who
have made a contribution to the Kastner Cup Series.

Joe Alexander
F.O.T.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive