Subject: [Fot] KASTNER CUP 2013 Misc. Ramblings <ROAD AMERICA...FOUR MILES OF BLACK MAGIC>

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:17:59 -0500 (EST)

FOT:

A lot of time has been spent this week in discussion with VSCDA. I have a much
better idea of we are going to fit into this great event. We also discussed
some items of mutual benefit....a WIN/WIN is always a good thing.

I plan to send a summary of our activities to WEBMASTER  Henry Frye to be
published in the GASKETWORKS supported website.   fot-racing.com

We are discussing our own touring session, package deals for the weekend, TR
car show at the Welcome Dinner, Old Course re-enactment, sharing a hospitality
tent.......the list goes on.

I sent the event CHAIRPERSON Mike Korneli (Deb does a lot of the work, tho)
John Clancy's "CALIFORNIA AIR", so they can get acquainted with Kas...and so
they can see a KASTNER CUP in action at ROAD ATLANTA.

Speaking of John Clancy   triumphdvd.co.uk   , we have asked John and his wife
to join us at KCUP 2013. There's more, but it's in the planning stages.

Steve Belfer is working on the next edition of our FOT/VTR poster and Marty
Sukey is standing by on the production of the event shirts with a plan for
distribution. TSI is involved again, with a high quality shirt.

We have 21 'SPONSORS' to support the KCUP. One is anonymous, and one has
donated twice. I need to catch the names up and hope to display at the KCUP.
COMMERCIAL entities are welcome, too, but we have little to offer them if they
are looking for a RETURN ON INVESTMENT. (Well, I guess we buy stuff from
them.)

More later,

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Dennis Delap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 19:19:27 -0600

Speaking of the FOT website.
Why is it so outdated?

On Jan 11, 2013, at 5:17 PM, Joe Alexander <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 20:38:08 -0500 (EST)

Because it is another one of volunteer positions....but we are working on
getting KCUP 2013 info together now and henry will post. Jason has volunteered
to help.

Volunteers are good. they work cheap.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Delap <[email-masked]>
To: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Cc: fot <[email-masked]>
Sent: Fri, Jan 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Subject: Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP 2013 Misc. Ramblings <ROAD AMERICA...FOUR MILES
OF BLACK MAGIC>

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 12:36:09 -0500

Dennis,

The answer is the I'm the guy who updates it, and until my clients stop 
throwing money at me to do stuff for them, finding the time and enthuisasm 
to actually work on it is tough. This working for a living stuff really gets 
in the way of fun.

Also noteworthy is there is SO MUCH STUFF going on with the 2013 KCup, I 
have no clue where to start. But I have confidence Jason will help bail me 
out... Having been involved at some level in several Kastner Cup events, I 
can say Joe Alexander (and his volunteer committee) are really is pulling 
off something pretty special here. It's seems to me all the right stuff is 
coming together.

This might just be a very tough event to top in the future!

Henry
[email-masked]
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dennis Delap" <[email-masked]>
To: "Joe Alexander" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP 2013 Misc. Ramblings <ROAD AMERICA...FOUR 
MILES OF BLACK MAGIC>