Subject: [Fot] TR chasssis stuff

From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:18:37 -0500

With all the discussion about chassis strengths, or lack thereof, wanted 
to let the list know about our TR6 chassis/diff stiffener kit. This was 
developed by Lanky Foushee for the Group44 TR6. When we redid my 
daughter'sTR6 chassis at the Group44shop, we put this on the car and 
developed a "kit". The kit boxes the 3 sided support that holds the 
upper spring mount/body tub cross bar. it also supports the outer end of 
the bar that is the top spring seat. And, boxes in the rear cross member 
where the shocks are attached.  By boxing in these points, the diff 
supports now becomes part of the chassis. Less load and better rigidity. 
Kit can be installed with body on frame. Pictures are on our website - 
www.tsimportedautomotive.com. Click "Performance Parts" then select 
TR250/TR6 Performance Parts then go to the suspension section. Thanks 
for your time. Ted

-- 
Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "Bill Tobin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 20:01:06 -0500

Hi Gang, I put Ted's kit in my TR6 last summer; piece of cake.
I'm going to take a close look around my front suspension and rack mounts 
when the engine is out (tomorrow). It's lots easier to do repairs with an 
empty engine bay.
Cheers, Bill
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ted Schumacher" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 3:18 PM
Subject: [Fot] TR chasssis stuff

> developed a "kit". The kit boxes the 3 sided support that holds the upper 
> spring mount/body tub cross bar. it also supports the outer end of the bar 
> that is the top spring seat. And, boxes in the rear cross member where the 
> shocks are attached.  By boxing in these points, the diff supports now 
> becomes part of the chassis. Less load and better rigidity. Kit can be 
> installed with body on frame. Pictures are on our website - 
> TR250/TR6 Performance Parts then go to the suspension section. Thanks for 
> your time. Ted
>
> -- 
> Ted Schumacher
> [email-masked]
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]