Subject: Re: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR

From: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 17:45:29 -0600

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:35 PM, Joe Boruch <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Ted Schumacher competed in the Longest Day 24 hour races at Nelson Ledges
> and was on a wining team at least once.  I believe this was in a TR8???
>  Ted can chime in...
>
Yes, This is a hot topic.
I got a message from Ted already... FROM Daytona LIVE!
He is indeed in the running for the top spot.
Keep the stats and stories coming.
There are multiple categories of interest so far.

Jason. FGR.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "john hasty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 10:28:54 -0500

I ran the 24 hour race at Nelson Ledges twice.  First time on a 500cc Honda
(1st. Place) and the second time on a 250cc Suzuki (way back).  The thing
that sticks in my mind about that track was that it seemed to be built
around a swamp.  It rained both times and frogs would come out onto the
track!  But, I 'spose these races don't count.  Is that track still open??? 

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.gdhs.com
 
PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.
 
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Jason Ostrowski
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 6:45 PM
To: Joe Boruch
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] 24 hours in a TR

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:35 PM, Joe Boruch <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Ted Schumacher competed in the Longest Day 24 hour races at Nelson 
> Ledges and was on a wining team at least once.  I believe this was in a
TR8???

Jason. FGR.

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]