Subject: [Fot] sponsorship "ad" for Levy's book?

From: "J.C. Hassall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:13:20 -0500

Amici,

The comments about publishing a book (I vote for paper and would be glad 
to contribute) come  at a serendipitous time.  Burt Levy is about to 
publish his sequel to "The 200MPH Steamroller", and we thought it would 
be fitting to memorialize Jimmy and Lanky as we did for Uncle Jack. The 
artwork Joe and I collaborated on to memorialize them is finished and 
can be seen at 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/92513095@N03/8408581917/       (There's a 
nice tribute to Lanky in this month's Classic Motorsports, page 14, and 
Jimmy is noted in the great article about the TR250K on page 81.)

So I'm looking for folks interested in contributing to a sponsorship 
"ad" in Levy's book, in addition to the 4 folks who have already signed 
on.  Pls let me know by 11 FEB if you're interested.  If we have 
critical mass, I'll press on with the effort and keep everyone in the loop.

Tnx to Joan DeLap for taking the great photo of three "departing TR4s" 
and Joe's theme of "Departing Triumphs, Departed Friends".  Dennis: I 
just noticed that I misspelled your name in the artwork.  Damn, sorry.  
I'll fix it tomorrow.

jim

-- 
Jim Hassall
Blacksburg VA
'63 TR4 in autox preparation
99% finished, 90% to go
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive