Subject: [Fot] TR-4 to TR6 front suspension swap webpage

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]> {sentby:smtp auth 173.22.113.197 authed with [email-masked]}
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 15:40:15 -0600

I finally put together the web page outlining what's necessary to 
swap the TR-3/4 front suspension for the later TR-6 setup.

The page is here:
http://www.tonydrews.com/Front_Suspension/tr4_front_suspension_upgrade.htm

Cheers,
Tony Drews
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 13:06:45 -0600

By the way, if you find part of the narrative on the page confusing 
or have additional feedback, I'm certainly open to constructive 
criticism.  I'd like the page to be a reference source for this swap, 
and any additional info / better descriptions of what I've done can only help.

Cheers, Tony

At 03:40 PM 12/29/2012, Tony Drews wrote:
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]