Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2013 Information Sources

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 13:35:48 -0500 (EST)

Well, this is exciting. I am getting a big rush of inquiries........

Host Hotel:  THE OSTHOFF RESORT HOTEL    osthoff.com

Lots of action here with the car show and old course reenactment....short walk
to historic Siebkins.

Rates as I remember them:

GUEST ROOM    $139.00
One Bedroom Suite    $159.00
Two Bedroom Suite    $189.00
Three Bedroom Suite  $239.00

The suites also have hideabed couches in the living room.  Can be Very cost
effective when shared.

Use FRIENDS OF TRIUMPH when calling in for 20% discount.

Use FRIEND for code if reserving online.

VSCDA is the Sanctioning Body:   vscda.org   for all entry information as it
becomes available.

If you have a SCCA or other TRIUMPH outside the normal guidelines of
VINTAGE/HISTORIC, please contact me.

There is usually a test and tune option....and cancellation policies are quite
liberal.

ROAD AMERICA is the venue:  roadamerica.com   for all camping and gate
information, as touring options.

As time goes on you will see more information forthcoming from VSCDA and ROAD
AMERICA on their websites and in advertising.

For a lot of reasons, this is a near perfect fit for this year's KASTNER CUP.

Thanks for all of the inquiries in the past few days.  The more interest we
have, the easier it will be for the FOT and VSCDA to get some added attention
from Road America. Considerable attention is being paid to VTR and the
immediately surrounding CAR CLUBS......this translates into "GATE" and added
excitement for the weekend.

Thanks once again, to those folks who have become our SPONSORS for the
weekend.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]