Subject: Re: [Fot] Another Sunday ride in Khartu

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 21:45:20 -0500 (EST)

Bob,

Brilliant run !   But, today the last of sunny days for awhile ( winter storms
on their way ) here in New England I couldn't resist the notion to fire up the
race car take it for a spin around the neighborhood.  F1  season is over and
race season has been over for awhile here in Massachusetts, sept for some
Rally crossing.  Driving around the neighborhood brought back memories of the
past season, as breif as it may of been for me and my Spit.  My wish is for
one more chance to drive my car around the block before the SALT and snow.
Hopefully the coming storms will just drop rain on us.

May all your days be sunny,
Bob T
'64 Spit GT

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert M. Lang <[email-masked]>
To: triumphs <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat, Dec 15, 2012 9:02 pm
Subject: [Fot] Another Sunday ride in Khartu

Hi,
I'm posting this just to keep the juices going on the off-season.
http://youtu.be/IECKMspI180
It's an in-car autocross video from a New England Region autocross at
evens, MA.
Enjoy!
ml
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
ob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
ormer NER Solo Chair                          |
oice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
______________________________________________
[email-masked]
http://www.fot-racing.com
rchive: http://www.team.net/archive
orums: http://www.team.net/forums
nsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]