Subject: Re: [Fot] Wedges

From: EDWARD BARNARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 05:19:46 -0800 (PST)

Henry: It sounds liike you could cheaply put a team together with what you
have sitting around.
But, did you notice that within five postings the "spec" class was morphing
into a V6 from John's Car's? Simple rules...Spec Class! Minimal rules like
FOT. Original type engine; Intake & exhaust free; 4 or 5 speed okay; DOT
tires; DHC or FHC. Period.
Would be fun!
-Ed-
 
--- On Mon, 12/17/12, [email-masked] <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wedges
To: [email-masked]
Date: Monday, December 17, 2012, 5:58 AM

The Rodney Dangerfields of the Triumph world for sure... We have had an
underwhelming response to the TR7 Spec class.

I envision all the fun of a Spec Miata, but with a much better chance of
coming home with all your paint. Affordable buy-in, cheap tires, pump gas,
close racing, and you are doing it in a Triumph! I am thinking it would take
somewhere around $5000 to maybe $7500 to buy and build the car. We get a
handful of guys to do it, show off some good, close racing, and we promote
the heck out of it. Sounds like a great way to get some more people on
track..

Oh well...

Henry
[email-masked]
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Hutchisen" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wedges

> OK Henry,
> Guess I won't crush the Victory edition sitting here after all! The TR7
> spec series is a great idea! Can't seem to give the coupes away, so why
> not? Imagine, a whole field of TR7's, the Rodney Dangerfield's of the
> Triumph world. No respect!
> Tim Hutchisen
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]