Subject: Re: [Fot] Forums

From: Robert Deanes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 13:15:06 -0500

Try the Triumph Wedge Association forum for TR-7/8 may have some info for
you

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Shawn Frank <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Excuse my ignorance, but how do I get to the forums such as the TR8 forum
> on Friends of Triumph? I can't seem to find it on the website. Is there a
> link I can follow to explore the different email lists or forums? Thank you
> in advance, and sorry this is not competition related. This is the only
> forum I can find right now..Shawn
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>
>

-- 
rob deanes
TR Racer
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 11:40:47 -0700

Shawn Frank wrote:
> Excuse my ignorance, but how do I get to the forums such as the TR8 forum on Friends of Triumph? I can't seem to find it on the website. Is there a link I can follow to explore the different email lists or forums?

The Team.Net email lists are listed at

http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo

The Team.Net forums are currently broken. I really need to get those 
working again!

mjb.

---

From: Ernest Husmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 15:16:37 -0800 (PST)

I don't think Mark has the Wedge list.

Goggle Triumph Wedge Owners Association; you should find information on the Wedge mail list.

________________________________
 From: Shawn Frank <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 11:29 AM
Subject: [Fot] Forums
 
Excuse my ignorance, but how do I get to the forums such as the TR8 forum on Friends of Triumph? I can't seem to find it on the website. Is there a link I can follow to explore the different email lists or forums? Thank you in advance, and sorry this is not competition related. This is the only forum I can find right now..Shawn
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: "Paul MacDonald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 19:58:54 -0500

http://www.team.net/TR7/Mailing-List.html

It is one of Mark's

And very active...thanks Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Ernest Husmann
Sent: December 13, 2012 6:17 PM
To: Shawn Frank; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] Forums

Goggle Triumph Wedge Owners Association; you should find information on the
Wedge mail list.

Excuse my ignorance, but how do I get to the forums such as the TR8 forum on
Friends of Triumph? I can't seem to find it on the website. Is there a link
I can follow to explore the different email lists or forums? Thank you in
advance, and sorry this is not competition related. This is the only forum I
can find right now..Shawn _______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 16:41:19 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Not to beat a dead horse, but there's a "wedge" mail list that is run on a 
server at MIT in the Lab for Computer Science, aka LCS. The list 
administration is automated, it's a "majordomo" for the computer freeX out 
there.

If you seen a message to:

[email-masked]

with the line:

subscribe

in the message body, you should get a reply indicating that you're on the 
list.

I have no idea if this list is connected to anything on the autox.team.net 
server or not, others will have to chime in on that one.

But there's a slew of really dedicated Wedge Triumph folks on that list... 
and the list is fairly active.

regards,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]