Subject: [Fot] Just saw a gaggle of Triumphs in Classic Motorsports Article. The KASTNER CUP at The Mitty 2012

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 16:07:55 -0500 (EST)

and many are recognizable.......plus please note one of the grid girls.

Classic Motorsports orchestrated the big fanfare at the STARTING GRID at THE
MITTY.....with on site interviews of drivers and organizers. The CLASSIC
MOTORSPORTS GRID GIRLS were a nice touch.......Kas and I almost missed
it.....curious, we came out of our perch on the hill and rode the golf car in.
No one had told us.   A failure to communicate. But it went well.

I'd like to see us do this at Road America for KCUP 2013.  It will require
some additional organization, that would include the FOT, VSCDA, and
RA......John Houlton, Mike Korneli, and I will discuss and see where it goes.
It's a nice feature. We will likely go directly to the podium for awarding of
the Kastner Cup....Kas and I have discussed MARQUE AWARDS, and I would like to
proceed with that idea.

Joe Alexander

Subject: [Fot] Just saw Jason and a gaggle of Triumphs in Classic Motorsports
Article.

http://classicmotorsports.net/articles/vintage-racing-shakeups/

Nice pic gents.

Happy Holidays.

Ty
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 22:11:04 -0800

That picture, of course, was at pre-grid for the Mitty/Kas Cup race last
April at Road Atlanta.

I have posted 42 shots I took at the start of that race at
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/103241823961257430252/albums/5737956856713038417

I was on the camera platform at the end of the front straight.

Chuck

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 12:33 PM, [email-masked] <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>
>

-- 
Chuck Arnold and Kathleen Kelley
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: "Greg & Alison Blake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 13:55:15 -0600

The Union Jack of course...did I miss something?

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of EDWARD BARNARD
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 2:51 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Bob Kramer; GregoryBlake; Triumph Friends of; GregoryBlake
Subject: Re: [Fot] Just saw Jason and a gaggle of Triumphs in Classic
Motorsports Article.

Photos tell a whole story. Bob Kramer and Greg Blake appear to have their
attention on something other than the upcoming race.
Merry Xmas to all!
-Ed-

--- On Tue, 12/25/12, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
wrote:

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] Just saw Jason and a gaggle of Triumphs in Classic
Motorsports Article.
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Triumph Friends of" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, December 25, 2012, 2:33 PM

Nice pic gents. 

Happy Holidays. 

Ty

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: John Styduhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 21:35:16 -0500

John Hastey missed something too!

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Greg & Alison Blake
<[email-masked]>wrote:

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]