Subject: [Fot] FW: V-12 DIESEL ENGINE THAT FITS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 22:21:39 +0000

Just when you begain to feel smug about your machining and engine building,
you see a master and his acomplishment.

Never be beaten by equipment
 Begin forwarded message: Subject: V-12 DIESEL ENGINE THAT FITS IN THE PALM OF
YOUR HAND
Date: December 28, 2012 12:24:15 PM PST
;

YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THIS CLIP, ITS AMAZING VIDEO OF TRUE CRAFTSMANSHIP.

AN OPERATIONAL V-12 DIESEL ENGINE THAT FITS IN THE PALM
OF YOUR HAND.

This is not CNC Technology; this guy made everything at home on his lathe and
drill press.

Took 1220 hours to make the 261 pieces.
Note the end-loaded crankshaft into the block (like an Offy), 12 individual

cylinder heads, TINY rods and pistons, dual "underhead" cams with pushrods to
rockers in the heads.

And, he did break-in runs using an electric drill driving the crankshaft!
Even if you're not an engineer, you'll love this!

 www.wimp.com/tiniestengine/
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "Terry Stetler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 18:20:56 -0500 <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>

He has also built an amazing radial aircraft engine as well.

Both are actually powered by compressed air.

If he would connect to a small boiler he would have a very advanced poppet
valve steam engine.

Incredible piece of work.

Terry Stetler
  ----- Original Message -----
  Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 5:21 PM
  Subject: [Fot] FW: V-12 DIESEL ENGINE THAT FITS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND

  Never be beaten by equipment
   Begin forwarded message: Subject: V-12 DIESEL ENGINE THAT FITS IN THE PALM
OF
  YOUR HAND
  Date: December 28, 2012 12:24:15 PM PST
  ;

  This is not CNC Technology; this guy made everything at home on his lathe
and
  drill press.

  cylinder heads, TINY rods and pistons, dual "underhead" cams with pushrods
to
  rockers in the heads.

   www.wimp.com/tiniestengine/<http://www.wimp.com/tiniestengine/>
  _______________________________________________

  http://www.fot-racing.com<http://www.fot-racing.com/>

  Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
  Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<http://www.team.net/archive>
  Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<http://www.team.net/forums>
  Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<http://autox.team.
net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]