Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 73, Issue 26 TR7 spec racer

From: George Harmuth <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 11:09:58 -0500 ZX853FP2HF2|October 8, 2012) at 12/14/2012 11:10:04

Nothing good can come from this. I followed your suggestion, Look at
Craigslist for a wedge. Found a guy 10 minutes from me (Poughkeepsie, NY)
selling 3 of them, one on the road, two needing work and another cars worth
of parts, all for $1400. The catch is you need to take everything. Didn't
go over well on the home front.
CL link if someone wants to take a look

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/3443095179.html

The good from this, found a just listed TR8, 20 minutes form me, hoping to
look at it Saturday.

mike

G. Michael Harmuth
4 spits and a GT6
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]