Subject: Re: [Fot] Go-Pro / Traqmate

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 09:05:02 -0600

So how DID you get the Traqmate overlay on the GoPro?  I'm intrigued!

Cheers, Tony

At 07:46 PM 12/22/2012, Bobby Whitehead wrote:
>Not TRIUMPH.... but racing....cool link with the hardware!
>
>will this link work? my buddy Dave got the link with the Traqmate and GoPro
>figured out..
>
>
>Bobby
>
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HWwuavBXXE
>_______________________________________________
>[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Mark Vaden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 07:30:57 -0800

Hi Tony,

It looks like they used Traqmate's traqstudio program, which costs an
additional $199.

You can also use software which I wrote and sell (in the hopes of funding my
tr4 racing) called DashWare. DashWare is currently on sale for 39.99 at
www.DashWare.net. I am admittedly biased, but Dashware offers way more
flexibility. Traqmate only has 2 or 3 dashes where as our software has dozens
plus the ability to create more. I have already created triumph tr4 dash
overlays and they are installed with DashWare. We have a free trial that lets
you do everything but write out your final video.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 23, 2012, at 7:05 AM, Tony Drews <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Jim Norlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 11:12:56 -0800

I've just purchased the Dashware software.  I used the trial version to 
synch video from my GoPro and data from my AIM system.  It was fun 
trying out different looks and I'm very happy with the results.  My AIM 
system uses a beacon instead of GPS and it took a while to figure out 
how to line up the two files, but once I did, it turned out great.

On 12/26/2012 7:30 AM, Mark Vaden wrote:
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]