Subject: [Fot] Fw: Indy driver passes away

From: EDWARD BARNARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 17:19:55 -0800 (PST)

I posted this the other day, but for some reason it didn't get posted to the
list. Lets try again.
-Ed-

--- On Fri, 12/28/12, EDWARD BARNARD <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: EDWARD BARNARD <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indy driver passes away
To: "FOT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, December 28, 2012, 11:26 PM

For those who follow such happenings, Salt Walther passed away today. He is
best known for the terrible crash he was involved in at the start of the '73
500. Kas remembers that very well having seen it from the pit wall while
running for his life. Walther never made much of a name for himself beyond the
crash, which was one of his three last place finishes out of six starts.
-Ed- 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]