Subject: [Fot] Forums Wedges and More

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:47:07 -0500 (EST)

Mark Bradakis,  I tried to direct Shawn to Scions of Lucas site, but didnt 
do a good job of it. Can you help him find the list to subscribe to these 
other lists?

Good to have this discussion on wedges...they may become our future in 
vintage racing...time marches on. 

> Excuse my ignorance, but how do I get to the forums such as the TR8 forum 
> on Friends of Triumph? I can't seem to find it on the website. Is there a 
> link I can follow to explore the different email lists or forums? Thank you 
> in advance, and sorry this is not competition related. This is the only 
> forum I can find right now..Shawn
> _______________________________________________
> 

</HTML>
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]