Subject: [Fot] East Coast FOTs...

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:20:17 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I've thought about posting this for a while... the PA hillclmb folks seem 
to host events where a reasonble number of Triumphs attend, at least from 
my read of the results. Some of us aren't road racers and an event like 
the Pagoda Hillclimb in June might be a good gathering place for the 
non-road-race FOTs. According to the PA Hillclimb web page will be held 
22-23 June 2013. I was thinking that a crossover event for the 
autocrossers and the normal hillclimb folks along with some road racers 
who want to take a shot at a hillclimb...

Who's up for it? Regular PA hillclimb folks feel free to chime in.

Check out the schedule: www.pahillclimb.net

Ever the pot-stirrer,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]