Subject: Re: [Fot] Go-Pro / Traqmate

From: "Jim Gray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 06:04:12 -0700

Tony,
Traqmate offers the sync cable and software for Go Pro HD. I'm not sure how
the sync cable works, I use the chase cam with the traqmate.
Jim Gray

http://store.traqmate.com/HD-Video-Upgrade-p/930022.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Tony Drews
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 8:05 AM
To: Bobby Whitehead; FoT Triumph
Subject: Re: [Fot] Go-Pro / Traqmate

So how DID you get the Traqmate overlay on the GoPro?  I'm intrigued!

Cheers, Tony

At 07:46 PM 12/22/2012, Bobby Whitehead wrote:
>Not TRIUMPH.... but racing....cool link with the hardware!
>
>will this link work? my buddy Dave got the link with the Traqmate and GoPro
>figured out..
>
>
>Bobby
>
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HWwuavBXXE
>_______________________________________________
>[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]