Subject: Re: [Fot] Aluminum cups on TR6 diff mounts

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 09:40:34 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 12/06/2012 5:29:26 AM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> BTW, Jon Wood, Simon Watson, and Keith Files will be our guests at KCUP 
> 2013.
> They are great sources of information on what the Brits are doing in the 
> UK.
> Jon is an ace wrench, Simon is parts manager for TR Enterprises, and Keith
> drives a very fast TR6 in the U.K.
> 

Not to mention, JON WOOD is one of the world's premier Party Blokes.  
Smiles abound, wherever he goes.

Bill Dentinger
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 11:08:24 -0500 (EST)

Hmmm, reminds me of the 2002 FOT gathering. The Brits came by a certain 
camper and when it was offered that beer was available, but not 
refrigerated... it was determined that lack of refrigeration was no 
problem and all the beer was quickly consumed. Like two cases worth.

Yee ha!

rml

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Thu, 6 Dec 2012 [email-masked] wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]