Subject: [Fot] da bomb

From: Bobby Whitehead <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 17:43:07 -0800 (PST)

JOE A. ...you da BOMB ! thanks for the videos ! 
haven't watched The Bomb yet but you know what? I do get to watch the 
->California Air<-  video again and further note... I'd rather push a Triumph 
than drive a Cadillac...  even though my GT-6+ had self ventilated, I have a 
signed Triumph by Kas Kastner on that video production... 

Kas, you and Peggy were so very gracious to me after I sought you out at the 
Mitty. My engine was blown and I asked you "should you sign it ready to push?" 
.. with a small thought you graciously responded and signed, "how about 'Racing 
Soon, Kas Kastner' ...a smiling memory for me for my lifetime ... How cool is 
that? I get all weepy and sappy around this time of year, as this year comes to 
close so <SKIP> here if you don't like the love....

Thank you all my friends with the love of Triumph's in your heart for being , 
dare I boast , one of us!

Merry Christmas Ya'll ~!  

Love from Texas,  Bobby 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]