Subject: [Fot] Nomination for a New GT6 Racer!

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 16:27:23 -0700

I know that Bobby and Jason could use some company. Please second this
nomination for a new GT6 racer.

Jeff caught the bug from helping Tech at RMVR events this year.  He  and his
wife once owned a TR7.  He bought a GT6 from Bill Fleming the beginning of
this year and has been working on it to make it track ready for next year's
RMVR events.

I know there is a lot of talent on FOT that will benefit Jeff as well as what
is detailed in Kas' last book.

Ty

'63 Triumph TR4 #413

Sent from my iPad
(Please excuse any errors or typos)
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 10:07:17 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 12/04/2012 8:55:34 AM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> A Gaggle, that must be an Iowa term!
> 
That won't work for GT6s.  My dictionary says that a gaggle is, "a flock of 
geese, when not flying."  

TRIUMPH GT6s are always flying.

Bill (Damdinger)