Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 Lemons team race seat needs

From: Bob Kramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 14:34:55 -0600

I have a Lemon's TR6 race car in central Texas that could be made available to
a team that wanted to use it. It has completed 2 Lemon's races but we seem to
have lost interest. Most of the team either vintage races, of auto crosses and
our time is better spent on our real race cars.
Bob Kramer

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 17, 2012, at 12:18 PM, Andrew Packard <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Thanks to Joe et al for bringing my race team into this group.  Three
Triumph
> Travelers in the Bay Area of CA are putting together a TR4 Lemons racer.
You
> can learn a bit about our team and one picture of our car in the "Which
Car"
> section of my "Lemons to Lemons" blog here.
>
> Currently we are dealing with some floor pan rust issues with one repair to
go
> prior to getting the 6-point cage installed.
>
> My first question to the list is regarding a recommended racing seat brand
and
> model that fits well in a TR4 through 6.  We want to get the seat prior to
our
> roll cage design to ensure enough head clearance for our tallest driver.
If
> someone has a "retired" seat they would like to move to a new home, we're
> definitely in the market!  Being a Lemons car, we're hoping not to have to
go
> new with this potentially pricey item.  We're certain to have more issues
> during our build, so I'll thank the list in advance for their
contributions.
> If successful, we'll be the first TR4 in Lemons.
>
> BTW, we first looked a TR7 coupe in Santa Rosa that could have been bought
for
> $150.  Our biggest concern, as well as with my GT6+ parts car I considered
> using, was the head clearance for a full cage when a roof was involved.
>
> Andy Packard
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Christopher Bock <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 15:42:52 -0500

I would love to have this car. I know a few people who would love to co run
it. Unfortunately I am in the Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey
area.  It's a little far away for us and to get it shipped might be a little
too much.

I can still dream!

Chris

On Dec 17, 2012, at 3:34 PM, Bob Kramer <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]