Subject: [Fot] KCUP 2013 PLANNING THE OSTHOF and ENTRY PLANS

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 11:15:41 -0500 (EST)

FOT;

We have now exceeded our contracted number of suites at the OSTHOF.

I need to contract an addendum. They will work with us on this, but I need
information.

If you have not made reservations yet, but plan to, please contact me.

Being at the Osthof is part of the weekend experience and is cost effective
when suites are shared.

Please respond to this
request................................................and our earlier request
for your plans to enter.

Entry plans are vital for several reasons........for one, VSCDA will use this
information to negotiate with track management. It will be to our benefit if
everyone responds to their plans for entry.

Shortly, you will see the promotion of this event being amped up.  VSCDA has
asked for the artwork for the FOT LOGO.

BTW, we are self sponsored and now up to 20 "SPONSORS' in the FOT RANKS.
Generously, too.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 12:39:57 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 12/11/2012 11:28:17 AM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> 30 degrees.  Do we need to bring spikes!
> 
The September vintage event at ROAD AMERICA has usually been blessed with 
what we call 'Indian Summer' weather.  Yes, cooler nights and mornings, but 
summer like weather during the day.  Yes, Wisconsin weather can be an issue, 
but I've lived here all my life and September and October are our best 
months.  For sure bring a sweat shirt and/or jacket for in the morning or at 
night, but expect to get by with short sleeves and shorts during the day.  With 
any luck, the trees will begin showing their fall colors.  If you don't get 
to experienced that where you are from...you will be in for a treat.  Quite 
frankly, it does not get any better.  

Bill Dentinger

---

From: Vince G <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:46:08 -0500

30, heck that's tropical for me :)

Sent from my iPhone

On 2012-12-11, at 12:44 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]