Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 73, Issue 41-Coil Overs

From: George Harmuth <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:37:32 -0500 ZX853FP2HF2|October 8, 2012) at 12/20/2012 11:37:38

My sons street use 1500 Spit has Monroe Coil over shock booster springs
along with the stock leaf spring. The sag is gone, it feels pretty firm and
I don't see any clearance issues, but it's obviously not a Rotoflex. I
don't know yet how well it works, we bought the car like that and took to
get painted last weekend.

mike

G. Michael Harmuth
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "Robert MacKenzie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:47:59 -0600

I have the same set up on my street Spit 1500.  It works great and is the
perfect balance for street and AutoX.  If the rear end sits too high you can
trim the coil to adjust the height.

At something like $60 a pair [Autozone] it is also a sweet deal. 

Robert MacKenzie
Austin Texas
'78 1500 (street)
'71 GT6 MKIII (project)
'62 Spitfire 4 (race)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of George Harmuth
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 10:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 73, Issue 41-Coil Overs

My sons street use 1500 Spit has Monroe Coil over shock booster springs
along with the stock leaf spring. The sag is gone, it feels pretty firm and
I don't see any clearance issues, but it's obviously not a Rotoflex. I don't
know yet how well it works, we bought the car like that and took to get
painted last weekend.

mike

G. Michael Harmuth

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]