Subject: [Fot] Band of Brothers Day

From: EDWARD BARNARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 06:02:36 -0800 (PST)

I am proud to call you Brother.

You may have served in Combat or in non-combat.

You may have retired out or you may have served for a short time, You may have
been a draftee or a volunteer. You may have served in the Corps, Army, Navy,
Air Force, Coast Guard or the Merchant Marines, BUT YOU SERVED.  YOU DID YOUR
JOB HONORABLY and for that I am PROUD to call you Brother.

You may have served during Korea, WWII, Vietnam, Persian Gulf, Iraq or
Afghanistan, But you served, you did not run.

You have a DD 214 with those words "HONORABLY DISCHARGED" two of the most
noble words in the world.

Again I am proud to know each and every one of you.

*Today is Band of Brothers' Day; Send this to all your brothers, fathers, sons
and fellow veterans you know. Happy Brothers' Day!

To the cool men that have touched my life: Here's to you!!  I was never a
hero, but I am thankful and proud to have served among them.

A real Brother walks with you when the rest of the world walks on you.

Send to all your Band of Brothers, because the fake ones won't.

__._,_.___

Bill (Chief) Deal

"Post 655, where heroes gather".
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]