Subject: Re: [Fot] Crankshafts

From: Dennis Delap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 09:11:25 -0600

OK!  I'll take one.
Peace all.

On Dec 23, 2012, at 8:39 PM, Kas Kastner <[email-masked]> wrote:

> net
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Bobby Whitehead <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 07:21:28 -0800 (PST)

I've been pretty good this year and would love a billet crank for my GT6 under 
the tree.... however, I don't think anybody makes one unless it's one off primo 
dinereo ..

Merry Christmas Peggy and KAS and my family with F.o.T.   !

Bobby

________________________________
From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
To: fot <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sun, December 23, 2012 8:39:52 PM
Subject: [Fot] Crankshafts

So I went into the garage today and was going to move some sections of old
railroad rail iron into the yard, but there were a bunch of little guys
beating the crap out of this  iron with hammers making old iron into
crankshafts for Triumph engines. Whoa, these are serious Elves. Got your order
in? Not too late to ask.

Never be beaten by equipment
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]