Subject: [Fot] Spitfire steering hub?

From: Jhouathome <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 13:13:25 -0600

Hi everyone.  I have a Ginetta G15 going back on the race track this season
that uses a Spitfire steering column.  I want to install a quick release
steering wheel and don't want to weld a hub onto the column if I can avoid it.
Any suggestions for a quick release hub that bolts onto the splined steering
shaft?
Thanks,
John Houlton
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Christopher Bock <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 15:41:23 -0500

If you can't find a way to just bolt a quick release on, I have an extra
column if you don't want to mangle yours.

Chris

On Dec 19, 2012, at 2:13 PM, Jhouathome <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]