Subject: [Fot] Triumph DVD's by John Clancy

From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 09:12:16 -0500

List, we have these videos in stock.  They are on the home page of our 
website - www.tsimportedautomotive.com.  We have had these for over a 
year.  We featured them at the recent Mitty and John and his wife were 
available at our booth to talk about the videos, sign them, etc. As a 
special from now until Jan 1, videos, regularly $25 + shipping are $20 
including shipping.  Yes,  California Air is on the list. Or, any parts 
order over $100, new - used - stock - performance - rebuilt parts, 
receives a DVD of your choice for $5. Thanks foryour time. Hope everyone 
has a great holiday week-end. Ted

-- 
Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]