Subject: Re: [Fot] Transmission Lube

From: "Barr, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 17:44:31 +0000

I have been using MTL in my 4-speed GT6 trans in the Spitfire for a bunch of years.   So far so good.  For their J-type overdrive, John Esposito recommends straight 30-weight non-detergent oil (try your local ag store, such as Fleet Farm, etc.).  Don't know if that would be different for the A-type.

Scott B.

Scott Barr
McCarty Law LLP
(920) 257-2233<tel:9202572233>
www.mccarty-law.com<http://www.mccarty-law.com>

-----Original message-----
From: Sam <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thu, Nov 22, 2012 16:51:35 GMT+00:00
Subject: [Fot] Transmission Lube

I'm sure this has been discussed ad neauseum but I would like to know what the
consensus is for Red Line lubricants.  I am running an A-Type OD in a TR6 and
regular tranny in a GT6.  Which is suitable?  MT90 or MTL?
Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]