Subject: [Fot] KASTNER CUP 2013 a few words on the current planning. ELKHART LAKE VINTAGE FESTIVAL

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 12:59:31 -0500 (EST)

FOT:

Reservations being made at the Osthoff are going well. Especially  from folks
that are familiar with the Osthoff and the value received.

Conference call with FOT Chair, John Houlton and ELVF Event Organizer, Mike
Korneli went very well for first contact.  John and Mike are both on the Board
of Directors of VSCDA and have close ties to ROAD AMERICA management.

For years, I have had folks ask for a "non-festival" event with a "non-profit"
organization and held at a significant track. Well, the worlds finally aligned
in proper order.

Road America in September.....the weather is usually ideal.  "FOUR MILES OF
BLACK MAGIC".

VSCDA has carefully groomed the ELVF event into one of the finest events in
North America.

The Triumph is THE FEATURED MARQUE, and not in the shadows.

Kas Kastner is THE GRAND MARSHALL....................................

This all comes with a certain level of self-determination required.
Fortunately,  17 generous folks stepped up and have become "sponsors" to this
event.

Marty Sukey has a spread sheet showing about 23 drivers, so far (Sam Halkias
is bringing three cars and drivers, again).  I think we are missing 20+ names
of the usual suspects expected to enter.  We use this information for planning
purposes, and to include on the event T-SHIRT. and the number of FOT/VTR
posters, as well as garnering real estate in the paddock.

As in the past, we will be having some interesting visitors that will be
joining us in the paddock....UK, maybe Germany, and from around North America.

More on all of this later......please register your intent to run.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]