Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 72, Issue 42

From: George Harmuth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:23:01 -0500 ZX853FP2HF2|October 8, 2012) at 11/28/2012 15:23:01

I use the ATL 8 gal in my Spit with a cage around it. For a fuel gauge I
have a large Home Depot paint stirrer, properly marked (line at Full, I can
guess the rest).

Picture here
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/harmug/fuel%20cell/PA050001.jpg

G. Michael Harmuth
63 spit
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "john hasty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:58:30 -0500

We use an old broom stick 

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.gdhs.com
 
PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.
 
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of George Harmuth
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 3:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 72, Issue 42

Picture here

G. Michael Harmuth
63 spit

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Charles WATSON <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:12:51 -0500

Thanks to everyone for all the fuel cell pointers.   I went with a 10 gallon
unit from ATL as the weight difference was not all that much more than the 8
gal. but the shape kept it close to the center of the car.  It has the dual
duck-flap intakes and I opted for the aluminum body as it will be exposed to
the elements.  Both the hard rubber bladder and the fabric bladder meet the
same FIA specs and the tech guy at ATL did not recommend one over the other
based on safety alone.  The differences are primarily fuel capability and
weight for that choice.  Best price I found was racerpartswholesale, but if a
steel unit was wanted, the 24hoursoflemons site was by far the best.

Thanks,

Chuck Watson

> To: [email-masked]
> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:23:01 -0500
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Vince G <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:21:53 -0500

I use the 8gal ATL SPORTSMAN Cell, no remote fuel setup and a notched dowel as
a level dip stick

Sent from my iPhone

On 2012-11-28, at 3:59 PM, "john hasty" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]