Subject: Re: [Fot] Photo History of my TR3

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:34:09 +0100

Amazing video....best ever saw!!!!!

Thanks for sharing it!

Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Im
Auftrag von steve
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. November 2012 04:49
An: FOT
Betreff: [Fot] Photo History of my TR3

Friends,

Here's a link to my new website which showcases, among other things, the
history of my racing TR3.
Please check out my new video, TR3 Switcharoo.  I'm sure you'll find it
entertaining!

http://stevebelfer.squarespace.com/vintage-tr3-racing/

~STEVE
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:38:54 +0100

Are in TV business?
Your videos (Willlow Springs) are so professional made.

Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----

Friends,

~STEVE

---

From: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 14:56:27 -0600

Steve,
Your photo history hits real close to home. Your family was on the Midwest
scene about a decade before mine. Those photos you spotlight from Blackhawk
and Road America etc. are visual images that play in my mind quite often.
Those were great times for me growing up at those same tracks (about 10
years later). Very nice little history sequence there...Thanks.
The neat details you provided will help me keep your family's Legendary
Triumph history alive back "home" here within Midwestern Council and VSCDA.
For the record, that car is still talked about here for its stout record of
solid performance... requiring little more at track effort than simply
being toweled down between sessions.
I remember it mostly from it's orange era, I had a similar colored "corgi
junior Morgan" that I used to pretend was your dad's TR3. At the track back
then, most of my time was spent reenacting the races in the dirt with my
toy cars.
Thanks for pointing toward your website....and to officially state the
obvious; that car... it's complete story... a real treasure!
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:49 PM, steve <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]