Subject: Re: [Fot] Fw: John Fitch At Le Mans 1954

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 19:47:07 -0600

As you've noticed the basic mailman email lists like this one do not 
allow attachments.
Send the photos directly to me and I'll put them where folks can see them.

I'd suggest using the Team.Net forums, but they currently aren't working 
quite
right.  Hopefully I'll get that fixed soon, but the problem at the 
moment is some
denial of service and automated spam attacks directed at various mailman 
sites.
Computers can be so much fun.

mjb.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 17:46:39 +0100

Back in time I reported about that I always grind my tappets flat as only
domed ones are on the market.

Today I bought a new set and was amazed that they are perfect flat, no
regrind needed....have a look:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-moHnemvOoI0/UJfrIMoHBbI/AAAAAAAABjA/8qMo_
D6jbFc/s972/DSC02992.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-V9PziuUrLds/UJfq-MbvNJI/AAAAAAAABi4/F98nS
Om_WRw/s1079/DSC02991.JPG

And the racing ones are a lot shorter.

Cheers
Chris