Subject: [Fot] Fw: John Fitch At Le Mans 1954

From: "Robert Johns" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 21:21:39 -0400

I would like to share with you a couple of old photos of John Fitch at LeMans
in 1954. This first photo is of John in the pit prior to the race looking at a
Factory "D" Type.  The guy in the beret and field jacket,  looking at the car
over his left arm is me.
I will send a second photo of him on a seperate email.
Bob Johns

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Lemans 1954 010.JPG]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "Robert Johns" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 21:23:47 -0400

Great shot of John enjoying looking over the lastest from The Jaguar Factory.
Bob Johns

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Lemans 1954 008.JPG]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]