Subject: [Fot] CONTRACT SIGNED WITH THE OSTHOFF KASTNER CUP 2013

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 19:38:28 -0500 (EST)

Subject: CONTRACT SIGNED WITH THE OSTHOFF    KASTNER CUP 2013

FOT:

CONTACT INFORMATION

WWW.OSTHOFF.COM

DISCOUNT CODE:   "FRIENDS OF TRIUMPH"

A limited number of rooms have been reserved for our group. These include
"Guest Rooms", "1 BR SUITES", and " 2 BR SUITES". If you want or need a 3
Bedroom Suite, a few of those are available as well.

The suites have living rooms with hide-a-beds, if you choose to use this
feature.

When suites are shared with friends and relatives, they can be an exceptional
value.

The Osthoff is where VSCDA holds activities, which includes "ON THE GREEN", a
car show. We are invited to display our Triumph Race Cars and it would be
great to have at least one example of each model.  I believe this is where the
OLD COURSE RE-ENACTMENT ends. A must do and no cost feature.  Live music and
cash bar will also be situated "ON THE GREEN".

You can expect that Kas and Peg will be well involved in these  activities in
historic Elkhart Lake.

We are the FEATURED MARQUE this weekend and this event will be heavily
promoted by Road America and VSCDA.  See you there.

Hesitate not, in these reservations, starting this Friday to allow time for
computer entries at the OSTHOFF

Regards,

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]