Subject: Re: [Fot] Spitfires...

From: "Terry Stetler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 07:26:13 -0400

Thanks Bill...

Aircraft of WW2 are one of my passions.

Most of that footage is late war BTW.

Still a cool find.

Terry Stetler
  ----- Original Message -----
  Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:40 PM
  Subject: [Fot] Spitfires...

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv8rFPLN_Fg<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z
v8rFPLN_Fg>

  Not the sports car, but British, related, and some GOOD stuff.

  Bill Dentinger
  _______________________________________________

  http://www.fot-racing.com<http://www.fot-racing.com/>

  Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
  Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<http://www.team.net/archive>
  Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<http://www.team.net/forums>
  Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<http://autox.team.
net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]