Subject: [Fot] FOT SUPPORT - VERY COMPELLING

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:44:45 -0400 (EDT)

I am overdue in posting the recent contributors to the FOT FUND....my
apologies and I will catch those up shortly.

But, 'THANKS' to all that have responded to the need to fund expenses for the
2013 KCUP.....

Clearly our group is alive and well and functioning quite nicely without the
formalities of an "ORGANIZATION".

Much credit goes to various sponsors in the past, but the ELKHART LAKE VINTAGE
FESTIVAL is not an event like THE MITTY and the sanctioning body, the VSCDA,
is a non-profit organization.

The ELVF at Road America is a dream event for our organization, but it
requires some self determination on our part. Clearly, we have a lot of "self
determination".  THANKS!

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]