Subject: [Fot] TR-3 & 4 ports

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 15:48:12 +0000 FILETIME=[4FA30640:01CDAEDA]

For those of you that have my book "Historical and Technical Guide" published
in 2008, there are Mordy Dunst photos of the cross sections of the ports on
page 58 and my suggestion line for porting with advice on the weld fill on the
exhaust port also.  Neat that Jim is following up with more detail.

Never be beaten by equipment

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 15:35:57 -0600

>  For those of you that have my book "Historical and Technical Guide"

That reminds me, I need to get new copies of the three books that I loaned out
that never came back.  Sad story, I won't go into details.  But with Christmas
coming up it may be time to drop a few hints around the relatives.

And the FOT archives seem to be in better health now, with all of September and
October up to date.

mjb.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]