Subject: [Fot] Splitting a TR4 body in half when replacing sills and floors

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 12:52:34 -0600

I am working on a TR4 street car. It needs the front floor pans and inner
sills replaced.  In reading a restoration guide, it talked about splitting the
car in half (front and back half)  putting the new floors and sills together
on the refurbished frame, and then putting the two halves back together on the
new frame.

Here is the link.  See page 75/76

http://books.google.com/books?id=wzKwPkJMUM8C&pg=PA73&lpg=PA73&dq=sill+replac
ement+rotted+tr4&source=bl&ots=cZGCqluUgQ&sig=dj8utxsFSHgR0GakR0Wi-qxI5Sk&hl=
en&sa=X&ei=mOCNUNqFDqfbyQGAioDADg#v=onepage&q=sill%20replacement%20rotted%20t
r4&f=false

Any opinions on this versus cutting and replacing sections one at a time?

Thx

Ty

Sent from my iPad
(Please excuse any errors or typos)
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]