Subject: [Fot] REPAIR PANELS FOR TR4 FRONT FENDER/LOWER AVAILABLE LOW COST OFFERING

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 12:45:58 -0400 (EDT)

FOT

Working with Keith Niehaus, Keith developed the tooling to produce subject
repair panels.

The first production run is complete.

Keith is a master craftsman in manufacturing engineering and car
restoration....he did Uncle Jack's "OLD BLUE", the restoration on my TR3A, and
some of the major steel fabrications for the AMBRO.

If you have a need for repair panels in this area of your TR4/TR250, contact
us.

Successful launch of this new product will likely lead to more panels, like
the 'dog leg' leading edge of the rear TR4 fender.

Also under development is the repair panels for the TR6.

This is the initial offering of these panels and will be sold at an
'introductory price'.

NOTE: If anyone is going to be at the VTR Convention, we plan to display them
there.

THANKS!

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]