Subject: [Fot] TR4s for Sale in Austin, Texas

From: "Robert MacKenzie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:06:10 -0500

Posting this for a friend who has some cars needing new homes.  Pick them up
on F1 weekend!
************************************************************************
 
Three TR4s for sale
One 1962
One 1963
One 1964
All are red with wire wheels, and all are located at Ron Shimek Auto at 824
Romeria Dr in Austin, very near the DPS office at 2222 and Lamar.  Call me
1st if you'd like to look and either I can meet you there or let Ron know
you are coming by.  He can answer many of your questions about each.
 
All have clear titles and are ready for legal sale
 
Here are the currently available pictures: http://photobucket.com/TR4s  The
unlabeled pix are of the 1962; the other two are labeled with the year
first, then pic number, so you can tell them apart.
 
They are in various conditions:
1962 is ready to drive with new timing chain and new front wheel bearings.
Tires are tired, needs paint and could use some rocker repair, but have all
trim.  Interior is decent, excellent top.  Will need some tinkering with
electrics to get inspected.  Ideally Offers over $9k-I have more than this
into it.
 
The 1963 is ready to restore but has nice correct signal red paint, a couple
spots need wet-sanding down low to eliminate minor runs.  Top ok.  Needs
interior re-do, has metal dash and the speedo and tach were re-worked, ready
to go back into the car.  Except for one small spot bubbling under pain on
hood, car is pretty much rust free.  The car was owned by a retired preacher
in San Antonio, and was garaged for about 10 years.  Motor was started and
ran briefly, but needs carb work.  Unknown condition of other mechanicals,
but have no reason to believe any have major issues ('course, I could be
wrong).  This is a great solid car deserving of a proper resto.  Prefer
Offers over $4k
 
The 1964 has the best paint, though not necessarily Triumph correct red, and
suspect it was originally white.  It has a brand new Triumph interior, red
with white piping.  Best wheels of the 3.  Probably needs head gasket among
other things, likely some clutch and brake hydraulics, too.  Has an
after-market hard top, not sure if it was ever actually attached to car, and
unknown condition of soft top.  I have $8k in this one.
 
Way too much on my plate and need to sell all three-MOTIVATED!  Would be
happy to entertain a package deal for two or all three.
 
Thanks!
 
Dave Foreman
Mobile: 512-576-1933
E: [email-masked]; 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]