Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT REGALIA......VOLUNTEERS???. KCUP FUNDING

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 14:27:50 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 09/11/2012 1:16:06 PM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> We are now very low on FOT FUNDS.  2013 KCUP will not be heavily 
> sponsored as in the past.

Joe...

In addition, I propose we put out a hat and have a strictly optional 'Party 
Pot' to help fund such expenses as they come up.  People can donate what 
they can, or care to.  Others can volunteer their services.  Joe...no one is 
better qualified than you are to handle and administer such a fund.  You tend 
to be frugal which will discourage waste, and you are probably not smart 
enough to steal.  You would be great to distribute it where and as it is 
needed and can help.  

I'll send you $100 for seed money.

Bill Dentinger
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]