Subject: [Fot] Austin Healey Help

From: "Mike Moore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 19:33:53 -0400

Not a Triumph, but he is my dad, and he needs a right front axle for his
Austin Healey 3000 Mk III.

Does anyone have an idea where he could look for one, as you cannot buy a
new one?

Thanks

Mike

Michael T. Moore, CPA

2007 West 32nd Street

Erie, PA 16508

Phone: 814-868-4831  ext 103

Fax:        814-864-7383
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: James Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:42:43 -0600

Try sports car craftsmen in Denver co.
Ask for Paul.
Jim g

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 14, 2012, at 5:33 PM, "Mike Moore" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]