Subject: [Fot] Stolen Race Car HOW TO POST AN ALERT

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:41:01 -0400 (EDT)

This comes from Scott Barr, Esq

Hi Joe,

I wanted to get this info through to the list.  I still canbt post directly
to the list and Ibve been sitting on this info since July waiting to get put
back on the list.  Would you mind posting this for me?

In the event of future race car thefts, a first step would be to go to
www.scraptheftalert.com and post regarding the theft.  This site sends an
automatic alert to scrap yards within 100 miles of the site of the theft.

Scott

From: Vicki A. Kerry [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 6:15 PM
To: Barr, Scott
Subject: RE: FW: [Fot] Stolen Race Car

You can just go to www.scraptheftalert.com  From there you can do whatever you
want.  You can register to receive notices, search different areas via zip or
even state, scan for specific items...pretty much whatever you want.
Hopefully this helps.  If not, let me know and I can further investigate.

Make it a GREAT day,

Vicki A. Kerry

Goldin Iron & Metal Recycling Corp.
300 Farmland Drive
Kaukauna, WI 54130
(920)766-4201
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:51:47 -0600

> I wanted to get this info through to the list. I still can't post 
directly to the list and I've been
 > sitting on this info since July waiting to get put back on the list.

Wen you send a message that gets rejected you should get a response back 
indicating
the nature of the problem.  What does it say?  There seems to be no 
record of any of
your attempts in the admin logs for the list.

mjb.