Subject: [Fot] Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival XXVII

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 14:24:59 -0400 (EDT)

Amici...

This past week end, when we went to replace a head gasket blown on Bob 
Wismer's TR4 at Grattan Raceway, we discovered the #1 sleeve had two top to 
bottom cracks in it.  God knows how the piston and other stuff down below looks. 
 We'll find out this winter, when the engine is scheduled for a rebuild.  
Bob got lots and lots of nice race miles out of this engine, but it did quit 
one event too early.  Apparently you cannot combust water.

So Bob will be crewing for me, and we'll be in our usual, grandfather'd 
Road America spot across from the entrance to the False Grid.  This XXVII 
edition marks Bob's first miss.  I've run them all.

Bill Dentinger
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "Reed, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 14:55:35 -0500

See you guys there. Jason and I will be competing for Spectator of the Event.

On 9/4/12 1:24 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Amici...

bottom cracks in it.  God knows how the piston and other stuff down below
looks.

Bill Dentinger

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

John Reed
Global Staff Photographer
Creative Services

Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
8750 W. Bryn Mawr Ave, Chicago IL 60631: USA
T: 1 773.714.6895    F: 1 773.714.4585
[email-masked]  http://www.wilson.com  http://www.amersports.com

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly
forbidden.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image.png]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: tom strange <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 08:21:04 -0500

bummer!!!

I'll see you over the weekend ... still working on the car, but may have to
compete for that primo spectator spot ...

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 1:24 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]