Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT REGALIA......VOLUNTEERS???. KCUP FUNDING

From: Edward Dunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:35:47 -0700

Pay pal makes it easy.

Edward Dunn

Quality Fuel Trailer & Tank, Inc.
1611 S. Rancho Santa Fe Road,  Suite C
San Marcos, CA 92078

800-509-1904  x.12

Made In America

Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains
information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy
laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from
retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this
information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have
received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank
you in advance for your cooperation.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 11:28 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT REGALIA......VOLUNTEERS???. KCUP FUNDING

In a message dated 09/11/2012 1:16:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
[email-masked] writes:

> We are now very low on FOT FUNDS.  2013 KCUP will not be heavily
> sponsored as in the past.

Joe...

In addition, I propose we put out a hat and have a strictly optional 'Party
Pot' to help fund such expenses as they come up.  People can donate what
they can, or care to.  Others can volunteer their services.  Joe...no one is
better qualified than you are to handle and administer such a fund.  You tend
to be frugal which will discourage waste, and you are probably not smart
enough to steal.  You would be great to distribute it where and as it is
needed and can help.

I'll send you $100 for seed money.

Bill Dentinger
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 15:17:17 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the proposal, Bill,

Some things to consider:

I am trying back away from some of this stuff.

I hate accepting those generous donations....it is frequently the same people,
like yourself.

All of this takes me a lot of time...likely because I am getting very
inefficient at everything I do. And I would like to spend more time on
ALEXANDER RACING.....(we may have a fourth ALEXANDER driver involved by next
July...that's THREE GENERATIONS).

But, if we had a short term 'treasurer' for the 2013 KCUP  this would help.

This person would collect and disperse the funds and be involved in
establishing the budget. This person would also seek sponsors that would like
to be involved in what we do. (My own preference is to be free of commercial
aspects of the event, but that is not always possible or practical).

We have a great chairperson in place (JOHN HOULTON).     Kas and I have a
pretty good formula for producing the KCUP.  It just takes someone who is
willing to deal with the details.

It's 12 months from now.......   :-)

Thanks,

  Joe Alexander

A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: BillDentin <[email-masked]>
To: n197tr4 <[email-masked]>; fot <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue, Sep 11, 2012 1:27 pm
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT REGALIA......VOLUNTEERS???.    KCUP    FUNDING

In a message dated 09/11/2012 1:16:06 PM Central Daylight Time, [email-masked]
writes:

We are now very low on FOT FUNDS.  2013 KCUP will not be heavily sponsored as
in the past.

Joe...

In addition, I propose we put out a hat and have a strictly optional 'Party
Pot' to help fund such expenses as they come up.  People can donate what they
can, or care to.  Others can volunteer their services.  Joe...no one is better
qualified than you are to handle and administer such a fund.  You tend to be
frugal which will discourage waste, and you are probably not smart enough to
steal.  You would be great to distribute it where and as it is needed and can
help.

Bill Dentinger