Subject: [Fot] FOT FUND

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 11:10:55 -0400 (EDT)

FOT:

Yesterday, after seeking means to fund 2013 KCUP through regalia sales or any
other means, I received two UNSOLICITED donations.....make that LARGE
donations.  Thank you:

BOBBY WHITEHEAD
BILL DENTINGER

I am accepting these donations and will place them in the FOT ACCOUNT.

Thank you guys......!

I am NOT asking for donations, but will accept them.

I have preferences on funding. Funding through regalia sales seems right to
me.  NOT depending on commercial sponsorships seems right to me, but they will
be accepted.

Note: Sponsorship promises were made and broken for the Laguna Seca KCUP and
we had at least one FOT do some serious funding out of pocket...I didnt know
about it until well after the fact.  Not acceptable.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]