Subject: [Fot] Parts that need a home!!!!!!!!!!

From: Diesel Performance Parts - Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 08:57:02 -0500

MEMBERSHIP GOT TO CLEAR THE GARAGE, CAN'T TURN AROUND IN THERE. all OFFERS IF
NOT CRAZY WILL BE ACCEPTED:

Intake Manifold             307265  V2989   A 1147 aluminum intake I think??
Gear reduction starter    R-33037
Koni Shocks   (2)              80-1005
Trans Overdrive Unit      25/633301    015107     6  875  Laycock Tag info
Crankshaft                    WDB  W2156  308737   17746N  JOSB   Supposedly a
new never run crank that has been hard chromed Mains are 2.3" and rods are
1.88"
Transmission                 88306468   V3038          10 spline 1.15" Shaft
at the splines. Has aluminum bell housing with the slave @ 2 o clock and
starter on passenger side
Transmission                 88306468  V3038           10 spline 0.90" Shaft
has aluminum bell housing with slave at 9 o clock and starter on left side
Lots and lots of other Spitfire and maybe GT6 tranny's too.
Block                            311255 (between freeze plugs) FK5785HE, mains
are 2.44" recessed cylinder bores
Block                            305380 (between freeze plugs)   GA42748HE, by
dipstick is N111, mains are 2.130"
Block                            307553 (between freeze plugs), Been decked so
no deck surface number, mains are 2.44" and the bore is 2.94"
Head                            6 Port N61 by lifter area, T27, 304955
Head                            8 port with D shaped exhaust outlet, 367871,
56
Head                            8 port with round exhaust port outlet, RKO,
27B6, 0589
Crane Camshaft            F-244 210-8, BN3437
Pistons                         17753B
Cam bearings                1-363, CSB612, 730883M, 84-25-970
Push rods                     New chrome moly 6.0" length???

Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, INC.
411 Allied Drive
Nashville, TN 37211
866-455-7788 Phone
615-834-9923 Fax

www.dieselperformanceparts.com
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]