Subject: [Fot] runnoffs time again

From: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:41:24 -0500

Looks like I'll be stuck at work this year and monitoring things from live
timing feeds and video of the races.
The entry list shows quite a few Spitfires in HP.
Halkias did good in his Wednesday eve Q2 session....sitting 4th in EP.
This year Sargis is trying his triumph hand in GTL in addition to FP...
looks like he only did one slow lap in Wednesday eve's GTL qualifying
though.
This year, Triumph's are racing for the championship in 4 classes.
Triumph racing groups will be Saturday with EP at 12:35 and GTL at 2:35.
And Sunday HP at 8:20 and FP at 1:20.

Self proclaimed FOT Championship corespondent,
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]