Subject: [Fot] FOT ARTIST WANTED 2013 KASTNER CUP POSTER AT ROAD AMERICA

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 14:14:34 -0400 (EDT)

FRIENDS OF TRIUMPH,

Looking for contributing artist for our FOT/VTR POSTER SERIES for the 11th
RUNNING OF THE KASTNER CUP..

past artists have been:

BLAKE DISCHER
GREG PETROLATI
STEVE BELFER

The poster series has been a collaboration between the FOT AND THE VTR for the
past several years. It is produced by Joe Pawlak (ISOA) at his material cost
and paid for by VTR.  Posters are distributed free to FOT and VTR members as
an event premium for those who are able to attend..

Simplicity is key as it will also likely be used on our event shirts.
Additional value is achieved by using this image to advertize and promote the
Kastner Cup throughout the year.

This is another example of how we operate without a need for large cash
outlays......

THANKS!

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]