Subject: [Fot] Fwd: 588-020_Clutch line_Triumph

From: John Styduhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 19:31:42 -0400

FOT FYI,
I received the attached instructions from Moss Motors regarding the
universal flare used on their aftermarket hydraulic pipes.  This flare
works on either bubble or double flare applications.   My application
involved a TR4 clutch master cylinder to slave cylinder pipe using part
number 588-020.  The OEM pipe had a bubble flare on the master cylinder end
and a double flare on the slave cylinder end.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ken Hyndman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 4:21 PM
Subject: 588-020_Clutch line_Triumph
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

**
John,
I have attached some information on the universal fittings.
I would suggest you install the line you have and secure it in place and it
should conform to the
proper flare and not leak.
Do contact me if it does not work but you will be able to return it if
needed as per my authorization.

Kind regards,

Ken   Hyndman
(1962 Austin Cooper 997 cc)
Tech  Services
Moss Motors, LTD.
800-667-7872 ext 3752
[email-masked]******

*Please use the REPLY function when responding to an email received from me.
*
*Moss Motors, Ltd. is not liable for injury or damage due to incorrect
installation or use of their products. All products are sold with the
understanding that the safe and proper installation and use of the products
is the customer's responsibility. This Email and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed.*

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of 980-346_Universal Flare_Supplemental Information.pdf]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]