Subject: Re: [Fot] Group 44 GT-6 SOLD

From: Timothy Suddard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 16:38:41 -0400 (EDT)

The $55,000 did include buyer's premium. I wasn't thrilled, but after racing
my TR3 at Lime Rock and having a blast this past weekend, it reminded me how
much fun racing a car you are comfortable in can be. I didn't fit well in the
GT6, and trying to keep two race cars running was wearing me down spiritually
and financially. I made out okay, had a heck of a good time finding, restoring
and writing about the car. It also offered me several bucket list type
experiences, like running Monterey, winning at Amelia Island and getting to
know Kas, Bob Tullius and the rest of the Group 44 team. Fortunately, GT6s are
pretty cheap to restore, the car was in good shape to begin with and we did
most of the work ourselves, so I didn't have a ton in it.

-----Original Message-----
From: chris crisenbery <[email-masked]>
To: fot <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wed, Aug 22, 2012 3:03 pm
Subject: [Fot] Group 44 GT-6 SOLD

Checked RM Results Sold for $55,000

I didn't see if that included any buyers
premiums or not.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 17:12:25 -0400

Go TR3's!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 8, 2012, at 4:38 PM, Timothy Suddard <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]