Subject: [Fot] App for race timing and scoring

From: "Clark W. Nicholls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 10:51:45 -0400

I don't know if this was already discussed.

If you have a smart phone or tablet, there is an App to link directly into
the timing and scoring computers of participating events, such as the SCCA
RunOffs.
Race Monitor. Costs $5 and well worth it.

We pit marshals at Lime Rock use it at events to keep track of race winners
for victory laps and awards. Heck, I kept track of the HP race while
watching F1 on the TV just now.

Not only SCCA events, marquee club events, vintage racing, whatever,
wherever!!
 
Check it out.

http://race-monitor.com/  

Clark
Clark W. Nicholls
1972 Stag (LE7931E), 1974 Spitfire (FM14571U) 
and 1 rusty GT6 needing new owner
"Reality, it's not what you think."
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Jaxon Racing <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 22:44:16 -0400

I was introduced to this app at lime rock this weekend and was excited all
weekend with "watching" the run offs and sargis today. Waiting for replay to
come onto speed cast now.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 23, 2012, at 10:51 AM, "Clark W. Nicholls" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]