Subject: Re: [Fot] runnoffs time again

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 20:21:27 -0400 (EDT)

Good information....we will be there.

Thanks!

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
To: triumph friends <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wed, Sep 19, 2012 6:42 pm
Subject: [Fot] runnoffs time again

Looks like I'll be stuck at work this year and monitoring things from live
timing feeds and video of the races.
The entry list shows quite a few Spitfires in HP.
Halkias did good in his Wednesday eve Q2 session....sitting 4th in EP.
This year Sargis is trying his triumph hand in GTL in addition to FP...
looks like he only did one slow lap in Wednesday eve's GTL qualifying
though.
This year, Triumph's are racing for the championship in 4 classes.
Triumph racing groups will be Saturday with EP at 12:35 and GTL at 2:35.
And Sunday HP at 8:20 and FP at 1:20.

Self proclaimed FOT Championship corespondent,
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:36:15 -0600

Attending the Runoffs has been on my To Do list for 30 - 40 years.  Some 
day...

I should probably start saving my pennies for next year's Kastner Cup, 
another
goal to achieve.

mjb.

---

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:47:51 -0400 (EDT)

> I should probably start saving my pennies for next year's Kastner Cup, 

Mark - I'm pretty sure the SCCA Runoffs will be the week following the 
ELVF event / Kastner Kup. All you have to do is figure out how to hang 
around for a couple of days. Heck, if you have SCCA F&C credentials, you 
can probably flag TUE or WED and get in for free (including free camping 
for SCCA workers.

Such a deal!

I'm trying out how to swing the Solo Nats (with Khartu) the first week of 
SEP 2013 and then the Kastner Cup AND at least some of the Runoffs week. 
"Hello, Boss? I'm taking next SEPTEMBER off." But it's a good starting 
point for negotiations, if nothing else.

> mjb.

regards,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Ernest Husmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 18:36:55 -0700 (PDT)

The day started cold and wet but by race time it was just cold.  It was not a
notable day for Triumph racing.  Sam Halkias was up with the front runners in
EP until he got tagged which broke something in the rear causing Sam to do a
very interesting 180 snap spin approaching Turn 5  putting him on the trailer
earlier than scheduled. 
 
In GTL Steve Sargis started up front battling with
the leaders until he pulled off with mechanical issues. From beginning to end
today's GTL race was the best I have ever seen; lead changes several times
each lap with Prather out powering Lentz to the checker winning by the
nonexistant perverbal bumper or 0.023 seconds.
 
It would have been nice if
Sam and Steve could have finished as they were both very competitive. Tomorrow
is the HP and FP race; hopefully more great performances by the Triumphs.
 
________________________________
 From: Jason Ostrowski
<[email-masked]>
To: triumph friends <[email-masked]> 
Sent:
Wednesday, September 19, 2012 6:41 PM
Subject: [Fot] runnoffs time again
Looks like I'll be stuck at work this year and monitoring things from live
timing feeds and video of the races.
The entry list shows quite a few
Spitfires in HP.
Halkias did good in his Wednesday eve Q2 session....sitting
4th in EP.
This year Sargis is trying his triumph hand in GTL in addition to
FP...
looks like he only did one slow lap in Wednesday eve's GTL qualifying
though.
This year, Triumph's are racing for the championship in 4 classes.
Triumph racing groups will be Saturday with EP at 12:35 and GTL at 2:35.
And
Sunday HP at 8:20 and FP at 1:20.

Self proclaimed FOT Championship
corespondent,
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
http://www.fot-racing.com/

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive:
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]