Subject: Re: [Fot] Glory Still Exists - Lime Rock

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 09:51:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hi - There was a great turnout of Triumphs at Lime Rock this weekend!! I 
chatted with the current owner of the Bill Ames Ambro and urged him to 
follow up with an interest in FOT. We'll see how that pans out.

But the Kent Bain spitfire was fast on SAT, Pual King was there in the 
GT6, there was a TR4, several other Spitfires... I'll try to summarize 
tonite when I have a chance to look at the program. But I think it was the 
most Triumphs I've seen raced at that event in quite some time, if not 
ever.

Linda asked what I'd need to do to run with those guys...

The DOOR opens.

rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Vince G <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 16:48:39 -0400

Great to hear, congrats on the day gents!

Sent from my iPhone

On 2012-09-04, at 6:43 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

> Yesterday was a fantastic day for Triumph fans to be spectating at Lime
> Rock, two overall wins!
>
> Bill Warner had a great race in the Group44 TR6, where the first 3 slots on
> the grid were him and 2 Spitfires. Bill showed his stuff with in heavy
> traffic to get by Dave Gussak's Spitfire to regain the lead for the win.
>
> Tim Suddard lead flag to flag with a Healey 100 filling his mirror waiting
> to capitalize on any mistake, but Tim drove a flawless race.
>
> Way to go, guys!
>
> Henry
> [email-masked]
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Timothy Suddard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 16:22:32 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, it was good seeing my fellow Triumph fans and what a  great weekend.
That Healey drove a tough race. We'll have a full report in the next issue of
Classic Motorsports.

Tim Suddard

-----Original Message-----
From: yellow04 <[email-masked]>
To: fot <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue, Sep 4, 2012 6:35 am
Subject: [Fot] Glory Still Exists - Lime Rock

Way to go, guys!

Henry
[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]