Subject: [Fot] FOT Nomination - Mike Jankowski, Austin Texas

From: "Robert MacKenzie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 14:36:10 -0500

I would like to nominate Mike Jankowski of Austin Texas  for FOT membership.

Mike is an all-around "Triumph Guy".  His dally driver (and only roadworthy
car) is a Spitfire 1500.  He is the editor of the Hill Country Triumph Club
newsletter- The Ragtop.   Mike is an active competitor in the local Austin
autocross scene and drove my '62 Spit to the SCCA SW Divisional title last
year.
In previous lives Mike has been a semi-pro bike racer and a US Army Ranger.
Additionally he has owned one of just about every British car imported to
the US at some time.

Do I have a second?  
Thank you

Robert MacKenzie
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]