Subject: [Fot] In-car video, Road America last weekend (1 of 3)

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]> {sentby:smtp auth 173.22.113.197 authed with [email-masked]}
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 20:01:35 -0500

First video from ELVF at Road America last weekend.  This was a 
qualifying race, and folks were behaving poorly for some 
reason.  1080p video, got some rattling from the go-pro within its 
case.  You can see some of what's going on behind me in the right 
hand door mirror.

http://youtu.be/0xxASD8etiE

More (better) to come as I produce the videos.

Front suspension upgrade was fine, although I ended up with less 
ground clearance than I planned.  I'll take it back apart and flip 
the lower wishbones right side up to get a bit more clearance.  Turn 
in didn't feel as crisp as I remembered, but that may have something 
to do with going back to used Speedsters.

Thanks again to everyone who offered advice, pictures, parts and 
moral support in the front suspension swap!

Tony Drews
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 01:56:56 +0000 (UTC)

Hey Tony, 
I think the red mist began when the umbrella girls walked by on the grid. 

Dave H. 

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Drews" <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 6:01:35 PM 
Subject: [Fot] In-car video, Road America last weekend (1 of 3) 

Tony Drews 

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html 
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked] 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]