Subject: [Fot] TR3 for sale - Around $2500-$3000

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 16:35:51 -0700

I was recently approached by a guy who decided to put his 1957 TR3 up 
for sale.

He has had it for a number of years & decided to rebuild it.  According 
to him the engine & rest of the drive train is done and I think he said 
the suspension was done.  Anyway he went through a divorce, kept the car 
but lost the garage.  The car has been sitting outside under a tarp for 
a couple of years.  Since he can't find a garage for it he has decided 
to sell it.

The body needs cleaning up and painting and it needs an interior.  He 
has a bunch of new parts for the car.

The car is located a couple miles South of Flagstaff off # 17.

For details, call Jerry at 928-607-5018

TeriAnn
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]