Subject: [Fot] FOT FUNDING and THE OSTHOFF HOST HOTEL FOR KCUP 2013???

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 11:39:32 -0400 (EDT)

FOT,

I came back from the RUNOFFS to find more submittals for the FUND.  Generosity
abounds and is greatly appreciated. I will summarize and list the names when I
catch up.

While at the RUNOFFs I visited with sales at the OSTHOFF. The OSTHOFF is the
prime candidate for HOST HOTEL. Their proposal has already appeared on my
computer for review...when I get time.  The OSTHOFF is the location of the
ANNUAL CAR SHOW for the ELVF. The OSTHOFF has 1-2-3 Bedroom Suites available.
This means that you can get two or more couples together or several of your
closest friends and get the price down to 'normal' or even less. I have done
this in the past and it is a very pleasant way to spend a vintage race
weekend.

The historic Siebkens is right next door and an opportunity to visit the well
attended bar area. The FOT sticker is nicely planted in there now, as well.
Siebkens is also a candidate for accommodations and has new construction in
rooms.

More later......thanks again for the funding.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]