Subject: [Fot] KASTNER CUP 2014 VENUE SELECTION by PROPOSAL a request.

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 10:05:40 -0400 (EDT)

FOT:

Thanks for the responses and observations. Now down to business.

It looks like we are ripe for running the KASTNER CUP at a smaller venue with
a hardy band of local Triumph Racers leading the way.

We have had some great events at the larger storied venues. Kas senses it is
time to go back to grassroots basics for a race among ourselves without the
distractions of a big 'festival' events

ONE PAGE PROPOSALS wanted:

VENUE
SANCTIONING BODY
PROPOSED EVENT
DATES
ENTRY FEE ESTIMATE
LINKS TO RELEVANT INFORMATION

Expectations are that we have a stand alone KASTNER CUP RACE with at least one
practice session within our group. Kas Kastner might be considered GRAND
MARSHALL for the weekend.

The availability of a dedicated paddock area for the Triumphs would be a
reasonable expectation and a 20 x 20  'Hospitality Tent' or area would be a
plus.

A destination location with some of the features listed is good, along with a
proposed host hotel.

Selection might take place by AUGUST 2013 in time to be announced at the
Kastner Cup 2012 at Road America.  Does this planning seem a bit early? No. It
takes a lot of planning and organization to do this right.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]