Subject: URGENT REPLY FROM YOU.

From: "GENERAL JOSEPH DONKOR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:15:31 -0300

Good Day From Iraq

I am Sgt Jason Campbell an American Combat Soldier the Last group of
6,000, 00 combatant left behind in Iraq for advisory and assistance to
Iraq Forces after the Handing over to Iraq Peace Keeping Force, During my
services, I was  been able to secure Twenty Million Dollar($20 million U.S
Dollars) which  already Deposited with a Diplomatic Company for security
and Safety Purpose,

I want to hand over this funds to a Trust Worth Person that we help me
keep it till I am back from the Camp in  Baghdad Iraq in Dec  2012, Since
Our Final Troops is leaving Iraq 2012.If you are Interested in this Offer
kindly contact me Via my Private

Email:[email-masked]

You will find the story of this money on the web address below. After we
have summated the remaining part  http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/mid
dle_east/2967029.stm
Please kindly keep this transaction Confidential because I am still
serving in the Military camp in Baghdad Iraq.

Sgt Jason Campbell

Email:[email-masked]