Subject: [Fot] Group 44 GT6 at RM Auctions

From: Timothy Suddard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 08:57:07 -0400 (EDT)

As many of you already know, I have the Group 44, Inc. GT6+ listed at the RM
Auction in Monterey. It is lot #205 and will be the fifth car out on Saturday
night, August 18th. I donbt need to keep two race cars and have two kids
heading to college starting this fall. Yes, my son Tommy, who many of you also
know, is heading to my and Margie's alma mater, Stetson University, to study
family business, so he can take over the magazines someday. I also need to be
looking for the next car to write about. That is the nature of my world.That
said, I will most likely never sell my beloved TR3 and we plan on racing it at
Lime Rock, Labor Day weekend.

While I got some very strong offers for the GT6, I really donbt know what it
is worth and decided the fairest thing to do, both for the Triumph community
and for my family was to put it up for public auction, (with no reserve, by
the way) and let the chips fall where they may. I believe Saturday night, at
Monterey RM, is the best venue for this car. The restoration and history are
very openly and (hopefully) well documented in Classic Motorsports and now at
our website:
http://classicmotorsports.net/project-cars/1969-triumph-group-44-gt6/

If you have serious interest please call me at: (386 239-0523) or email me at
[email-masked]. A link to the RM Catalog is:
http://www.rmauctions.com/digitalcatalogs/2012/MO12/

I will obviously be at the auction Saturday night, if you want to say hi or
talk Triumphs. I want to thank everyone on the list who helped me with the car
and let everyone know, I am not going anywhere, just going back to my TR3 and
maybe looking for a TR4 next.

Obviously with no reserve, I am a bit nervous. Please help me spread the word,
talk up the car and bid high and often. You can bid online, or in advance via
email or phone, I believe.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]