Subject: [Fot] for sale-R&P set/TR pistons

From: "Spitfire Racing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 16:10:55 -0400

WTS:

I have a new in the box ring and pinion gear set I am selling to finance
another small project. This is a 3.7:1 ratio and is new in the box. I would
like to sell it for $450.

This fits the TR-2 through the TR-6.

Also a set of 4 new in the box AE Hepolite pistons for TR3-4 in a 86MM+.020"
size. These are in the original box and are complete with rings; pins and
clips. Part number is 12655 or later was 113560. I am asking $240 for these,
again to fund another British based project. It's an addiction!

Please contact me privately if you are interested or have questions. 

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]