Subject: ATTENTION: URGENT REPLY FROM YOU.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 17:31:48 -0300 (BRT)

ATTENTION:

I am BRIGADIER GENERAL JOSEPH DONKOR, the Chief of General Staff, GHANA. I am
mailing you in respect, of the present development going on here in my country
GHANA.

I decided to contact you, after much investigation which was carried out by the
Bureau of National Investigation (BNI) and the Ghana Police Service, to make
sure our country is free of these fraudulent activities, which is going on here
in Africa and for our country to bear a good name.

The Airport Authority detected that trunk boxes after been scanned the
authorities detected that the boxes contains funds on your name and email that
has been tempered on, were been smuggled into the country by foreign Personnel
who were on transit from London.

These men were trying to enter the country with the trunk boxes, when the
airport authority detected that these boxes contains, some huge amount of United
State Dollars. After much investigation we found out that these men were among
those men, spoiling the good name of Africa.

They opened up to us that, they actually work with a Lotto company before their
dismissal and used the opportunity to perpetuate their crimes, they told us that
the funds inside the boxes was won by you, but now they planned to turn back on
you and decided to take the money all to themselves out of the country. We later
found out on the investigation that was carried that, these men are truly
members of a well established organization to act on their criminal activities.

As I write you this mail now, the three(3) men that were caught are now in the
custody of the Ghana Police Service over here in our country Ghana, while we are
trying to track the others left, because they have proved to us that they belong
to one organization.
That is why we have to reach you by your mail address and name that was tagged
the boxes, Immediately we instructed a our united nation diplomat to deliver
this boxes without wasting time with the parcel

Your response will be very much appreciated as soon as you have received this
email.
Please all reply should go to this email :([email-masked]).

Thank you for your kind attention, for us to make sure our beloved country
Ghana, bears a good name.

Please in your reply include your

A: FULL NAMES:
B: ADDRESS:
C: DIRECT CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:

D: SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY RELEVANT IDENTIFICATION
PASSPORT: Attached.

As this information will be required, by the authorities in Ghana to draft the
new change of ownership in your name as the rightful owner of the funds in our
custody and also to verify the information given to us because the
documentations covering the boxes have been tampered on.

Regards,
Brigadier General Joseph Donkor.