Subject: [Fot] clutch discs and John Clancy's DVD's

From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 16:52:10 -0400

FOT list.  Last week or or so there was some discussion of competition 
and high performance clutch discs. We have sold these for several 
years.  Here is a list of clutch discs, lining and styles.

Solid center (no take up springs) - 8 1/2" diameter - full circle 
organic lining - $135*
Solid center paddle style - 4 paddle (6 1/2") - $100; 6 paddle (8 1/2") 
- $135*
Spring center clutch with thicker metal web to hold friction material 
(metal holding friction material won't tear out) and HD take up springs 
- $150  (good high perf. street or autocross)
* available with 1 1/4" 10 spline center or 1" 23 spline for CR gear 
set. Add $40 for Kevlar lining.

We stock the entire range, including California Air, of John Clancy's 
DVD's. These are listed on our website.  John and his wife used our 
booth at The Mitty a central place to display (and sell) John's range of 
DVD's. Thanks for your time. Ted

-- 
Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]