Subject: Re: [Fot] Lime Rock

From: "Clark W. Nicholls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 18:01:20 -0400

I'll be there, working in the pit lane or roaming.
Frank's MGTD is waiting on a frame/body transplant after multi-roll at NJMSP
in July.

Clark
Clark W. Nicholls
1972 Stag (LE7931E), 1974 Spitfire (FM14571U) 
and 1 rusty GT6 needing new owner
"Reality, it's not what you think." 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:31:27 -0400 (EDT)

> Frank's MGTD is waiting on a frame/body transplant after multi-roll at NJMSP

I'll be there, mostly roaming or spectating from the hill at the esses. We 
have four or five Triumphs caravanning from Central MA first thing SAT, 
and one of our members camps at the climbing turn every year...

> and 1 rusty GT6 needing new owner

c ya,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]