Subject: [Fot] Sad Day - I sold a Triumph

From: Bud Rolofson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 17:15:59 -0600

That gap in my signature below is "66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost  
parts)"  that has now become an organ donor for other TRs. I sold it  
to Paul Dierschow of Sports Car Craftsmen here in Denver if you're  
looking for things not available in catalogs such as a rear shelf or B  
posts.

So in celebration of me actually selling a car instead of buying  
another my wife went shopping, now that's insult to injury. The  
celebration may be short lived though if (more like when) I buy a  
vintage race car.

Somberly,
Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)

66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]