Subject: [Fot] thinning the herd. so to speak

From: "Spitfire Racing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 12:15:36 -0400

I have a 40 year old stash (hoarded!) of TR-3 and TR-4/4A/250 sheetmetal. I
will cut some loose to fund the next British restoration "adventure" if
anyone is interested. Realize it is NOT economically feasible to ship a
TR-250 hood to Oregon....... Possibly could relay panels through other
racers, exchanging at events.

Please contact me off line if interested or with questions and let me know
what you're looking for.

TR-3/4 pistons are sold, taking offers on the New in Box ring and pinion
gear set for TR2-6.

Russ Moore
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "Spitfire Racing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:57:35 -0400

Sorry, I forgot to mention I am located in upstate NY (14817). This is about
28 miles from Watkins Glen where there is a vintage race in September (SVRA)
and also one in October (VRG).

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Spitfire Racing
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 12:16 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] thinning the herd. so to speak

Russ Moore

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]