Subject: [Fot] Quarter Master clutches (spitfire)

From: Brad Kahler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 07:20:38 -0400

Amici,

Are any of you Spitfire drivers using Quarter Master clutches on your race
cars?  If so what can you tell me about them?  Anything special that would
be nice to know before buying?

We're thinking about switching to a Quarter Master flywheel and it is set
up for their clutches only.

Thanks,

Brad
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "Rocky Entriken" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 14:39:32 -0500

After I chewed up a flywheel/clutch, my engine builder hung a Quartermaster 
on my car. We did have some difficulties getting it to work right at first, 
eventually traced not to the Quartermaster setup but to the throwout 
arm/bearing in my bellhousing. Once we finally got that chased down, the QM 
has worked fine.

But it is a bit of an on/off switch, to the point I find it difficult to 
drive the car on the trailer. So now we usually push it on, which with at 
least two pushing ain't so hard.

--Rocky Entriken
  #4 Spitfire (HP race, GP solo)

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Brad Kahler" <[email-masked]>
To: "Friends of Triumph" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 6:20 AM
Subject: [Fot] Quarter Master clutches (spitfire)

> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]