Subject: [Fot] FW: Lotus Super 7 1500cc pre-cross flow

From: "john hasty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 09:38:56 -0400

If there is anyone among us interested in going faster, this, in my humble
opinion, is one of the fastest 7's on the east coast.

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.gdhs.com

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2012 8:49 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Fwd: Lotus Super 7 1500cc pre-cross flow

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Colaizzi <[email-masked]>
To: Cone Caeser <[email-masked]>; Heller Geoff <[email-masked]>;
leechapmanracing <[email-masked]>; Cook Rick <[email-masked]>;
Nevoral Barb <[email-masked]>; Alex Quattlebaum <[email-masked]>; AMQJR
<[email-masked]>; Bok Jim <[email-masked]>; MacEachern Brian
<[email-masked]>; Donato Jim <[email-masked]>;
Elliott Brian <[email-masked]>; Ford Manley.L <[email-masked]>;
Foss Charlie <[email-masked]>; Hayes Charlie
<[email-masked]>; Luken Bill <[email-masked]>; Schardt Dave
<[email-masked]>; Woehrle Jack <[email-masked]>; Schardt Jim
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat, May 5, 2012 2:54 pm
Subject: Lotus Super 7 1500cc pre-cross flow

I am floating the pics of the Lotus to test the market. It hasn't finished
lower 

than 5th in all the time I've owned it and has finished up front about half
the 

time. It has no time on it since complete pre season prep by Jim Steck, 

including tear down and inspect engine, transmission,  drive shaft, with
parts 

replacement as necessary.  The car has been almost completely re skinned and
the 

upholstery updated.  Some track spares. Fully adjustable front suspension.
New 

belts. New rotors (not installed  yet). Three sets of alloy wheels with
sticker 

rains. If a driver can't  put this car up front, it won't be the car's
fault.

$41,000.

Bob

Bob Colaizzi

ColaizziDesign LLC

www.colaizzidesign.com

[email-masked]

c+937.477.5530

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/JPG which had a name of DSC_0030.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/JPG which had a name of DSC_0029.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/JPG which had a name of DSC_0020.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/JPG which had a name of DSC_0022.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/JPG which had a name of DSC_0024.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/JPG which had a name of DSC_0026.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/JPG which had a name of DSC_0027.JPG]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]