Subject: [Fot] Indexing of spark plug electrodes

From: "Robert Johns" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 17:51:45 -0400

Fot team list:
For those of you that want to orient the placement of the electrodes,  I have
left over from my "Autolite racing spark plug engineering" days,  an few solid
14 mm spark plug gaskets.   I had the thicker ones made for just such a
purpose, as electrode placement and /or proper end of thread body  location.
They are of two thickness'.   I have the most of .137" and some of .067"
thickness.   They, of course, can be thinned to what ever thickness you need.
The .067 were intended to be used as is, and are basically the normal spark
plug gasket thickness.  Free for the asking.  I have no use for them any more.

Bob Johns
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]