Subject: [Fot] 2012 Mitty

From: William T newman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 17:10:15 -0400 (EDT)

To All:
Mary and I got back to our home in Florida about 1:00 PM today. Everything still is in good shape, inlcuding the GT6. The Mitty was the best weekend we have had in a long time. I want to thank Kas and Peggy for being there as the guests of honor (thanks Kas for signing my car door on Friday).  Thanks to Tim Suddard and his team for their sponsorship of the event, as well as the Vintage Triumph Register ( I enjoyed talking to Mike Cook).
We established many new friendships, most noteably, the Sulkey family, the Alexander family, the Kahlers and all the others of our Triumph Friends.
I had a fun time with Bill Collins, John Hasty and Sean Alexander in the Kastner Cup Race on Saturday. Good job Sean, pasing me before the finish! The Sunday race was also a lot of fun with hard pressure from Bill Collins, Greg Kimbrough and Bob Kramer (Good job Bob, you got me!).
I had a great time and would like to to it again with you folks in Forida. I will be willing to help to set something up at Sebring if anyone is interested.

Bill Newman
#44 GT6 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 19:29:02 -0400

Bill... Come join us at the VDCA events at Roebling rd Savannah... 2 more
left
This year

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2012, at 5:10 PM, William T newman  <[email-masked]> wrote:

> To All:
> Mary and I got back to our home in Florida about 1:00 PM today. Everything
still is in good shape, inlcuding the GT6. The Mitty was the best weekend we
have had in a long time. I want to thank Kas and Peggy for being there as the
guests of honor (thanks Kas for signing my car door on Friday).  Thanks to Tim
Suddard and his team for their sponsorship of the event, as well as the
Vintage Triumph Register ( I enjoyed talking to Mike Cook).
> We established many new friendships, most noteably, the Sulkey family, the
Alexander family, the Kahlers and all the others of our Triumph Friends.
> I had a fun time with Bill Collins, John Hasty and Sean Alexander in the
Kastner Cup Race on Saturday. Good job Sean, pasing me before the finish! The
Sunday race was also a lot of fun with hard pressure from Bill Collins, Greg
Kimbrough and Bob Kramer (Good job Bob, you got me!).
> I had a great time and would like to to it again with you folks in Forida. I
will be willing to help to set something up at Sebring if anyone is
interested.
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]