Subject: [Fot] Old photos from Hallet Speedway

From: "Joe Guinan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 23:18:11 -0500

Found photos I had taken at Hallet Speedway in 2006 in my files. I don't
believe I've ever shared them with the FOT, so I followed the lead of Bob
Lang and threw 77 of them on photobucket.  Hope the links work - second is
for a slide show.

http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p537/Spitfirejoe2012/

http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p537/Spitfirejoe2012/?albumview=slidesho
w

Joe Guinan

Fremont, NE
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Home Consolidated <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 00:08:20 -0500

Thanks. Good memories.

Ken Gano

Sent from my iPad

> Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]