Subject: [Fot] Triumph Engine Builder

From: Bobby Whitehead <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:18:54 -0700 (PDT)

assuming the worse...  (should start removing the engine tomorrow)  ... who does 
the group recommend as an engine builder KNOWLEDGEABLE in building a strong, 
reliable, engine for my GT6?

I've had some quotes that seemed way out of line in the past, but I'm exploring 
new options for reasonable, and fairly quick turnaround....  

Bobby
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 17:39:53 -0700

/local/mailman/lynxXXXXpnGaLP: Permission denied

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of ic_list_big_grin.png]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 11:43:22 -0400

Having now had 2  CT's built, one rebuild & one a complete from scratch, head
work etc. I am of the opinion the word "reasonable" when describing cost is
like a rubber yard stick depending on whether you are the builder or the
builder!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 11, 2012, at 5:18 PM, Bobby Whitehead <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]