Subject: [Fot] Lost Tube

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 18:53:40 -0400 (EDT)

Amici Triumphi !

While working on building and installing the engine in my Spit, I realized I
might if tossed the distance tube for the dipstick.  This is the part that
presses into the block on later Spit engines, mine being an early 1500.  There
is a part number for it (  121831 ) and it is also used on the TR7 engines.  I
guess painting it yellow didn't stop me from loosing, tossing,it (?).

So my question is there anyone out there that can help me acquire one of
these, and I am willing to pay for it.

Thanks in advance,
Bob T

'64 Spit GT  autocrosser
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]