Subject: [Fot] Towing mpg

From: "william r tobin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 18:49:07 -0400

Hi Gang.
I tow with an '11 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup, with a cap on it. My trailer is a 20
foot Mission, all aluminum. Weighs about 2500 empty. I usually get 10+ towing.
It's the 5.7 Hemi, and will tow about as fast as you care to go.
It's also my daily driver and gets around 15 just driving around, and 20 on
the highway with the cruise set at 73.
The cap is nice; I put spares in it when going to a race and sleep in it if
I'm just spectating somewhere.
I did the Jefferson 500 over the weekend. A fair amount of Triumphs there,
including Scott Jansen who did a great job with the GT6. Nice car.
Peter Brock was the Grand Marshall and gave a great speech at the dinner Sat
evening. He also autographed my dash; also got my picture taken with him. Nice
fellow
Cheers, Bill
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]