Subject: [Fot] Spitfire

From: "Scott Starkweather" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 19:06:12 -0400

I'm a new member to this group, Thanks to Scott Barr, his dad Jerry and friend
(who's name I can't remember- sorry)  that I met a couple of weeks ago at
Gingerman in South Haven Mi. at the Vintage races. I'm impressed at the
knowledge of the members and their willingness to share and help each other
out. I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can as I and a couple
friends work on building our recently purchased spitfire. It's a 1975 w/ the
1500. I'm looking for any advice I can get in prepping the chassis and
drivetrain for race.

Scott Starkweather
1962 TR3b. 1975 Spitfire
St. Joseph Mi.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 23:17:57 -0600

Do you have Kastner's series of recent books?

mjb.