Subject: [Fot] Mitty stuff

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 09:07:36 -0400

All I can say is WOW!.  Haven't made it home yet as we stopped to stay a
couple of days in the mountains, got to keep the banker happy too don't ya
know. :).  Weekend started out rough as we shot parts out of the side of the
block 5 laps into the first practice session on Friday. Probably stressed the
crank during my over revving situation last week and it let go. We shall see
when we get home but I was picking piston pieces out of the lip at the front
of the bonnet.  Just had to switch gears from racing to spectating, once I did
that we had a blast the rest of the weekend. It was SO great to see all my old
friends and meet many new ones, both FOT and spectators. I don't see how we
can ever top this one!  Guys please thank your spouses for me for making My
wife feel so welcome to the group at the track, she enjoyed herself also.
Hopefully I will get another engine together and show up to be in your guys
way at next years Kastner Cup event.

Marty Sukey
#8 Spitfire
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]