Subject: Re: [Fot] Mitty Pix

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 10:07:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I posted 199 more pictures last night:

http://s1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh632/bob_lang/Mitty%202012%20Triumph%20Shots/#!cpZZ4QQtppZZ20

If you can't get there by that link, going to www.photobucket.com and 
searching on bob_lang should get you to my pictures. The folder with 200 
pix is called "Mitty 2012 Triumph Shots" or something like that.

If I get messages to the effect of "I can't get to the pix", I'll post a 
tinyurl to the list.

regards,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 12:54:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 9 May 2012, john hasty wrote:

> Nice shots Robert, how does one go about printing an 8x10 of a shot?

Excellent question!

I really haven't fleshed that out, but if you see a picture or pictures 
that you like, I can either edit/crop and send you the full image 
electronically and you can have your local one-hour place do it, or I can 
get it processed and send it you for my cost (which I have not determined 
yet).

But if you see something you like, click on the link "photo info" and make 
a note of the picture number, e.g. IMG_7174.jpg or whatever. That'll make 
it easier for me to fish it out of the thousands of pictures that I shot 
at the event.

Seeing that there's only 40 or so FOTs that were racing, I'm thinking 
electronic distribution won't be too bad... physical picture distribution 
would be a different matter (read more complicated and $$$ involved). I'd 
rather not do physical distribution, please.

regards,
rml

---

From: "Greg & Alison Blake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 19:52:21 -0500

Nicely done.  Thankyou.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Robert M. Lang
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 9:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mitty Pix

Hi,

http://s1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh632/bob_lang/Mitty%202012%20Triumph%20
Shots/#!cpZZ4QQtppZZ20

If you can't get there by that link, going to www.photobucket.com and
searching on bob_lang should get you to my pictures. The folder with 200 pix
is called "Mitty 2012 Triumph Shots" or something like that.

regards,
rml

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2425/4988 - Release Date: 05/09/12
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]