Subject: [Fot] Mitty who was the driver?

From: "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 15:24:31 -0700

Black Spit number 16?

-- 
Chuck Arnold and Kathleen Kelley
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 19:41:25 -0400

Pay Ryan..... He'I'my opinion

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2012, at 6:24 PM, "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 19:45:34 -0400 (EDT)

The time sheet from the SAT practice says: Patrick Ryan

rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Tue, 1 May 2012, Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley wrote:

> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 19:46:15 -0400

The quickest Spit on the east coast. A bad drive shaft tore up 2 trams this
weekend.  His normal # is 6 He's from Ashville NC

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 19:48:45 -0400

Wow my Iphone skills are bad   Pat  Ryan

Sent from my iPhone