Subject: [Fot] Jeff Quick won Race #2 for Group 2 in SOVREN Spring Sprints

From: Mike Mehl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 10:51:27 -0700 (PDT)

I figured I would send this out the to FOT.  Jeff and his Dad Ray do such a
great job representing FOT and Triumph in general, carring on the flag for two
generations.  Jeff led the charge yesterday at Pacific Raceways against a nice
mix of cars from 356 Porsches to Alpha's.  Parker Johnston was in our race
running a midget.  Other FOT folks included John James, Charly Mitchel, Steve
Hare and Me.   We had a nice weekend with no major mechanical or on track
issues.  
 
Jeff is a modest guy who works hard to be fast with huge support
from his family and his Dad Ray.  
 
Great Job Jeff.

Mike Mehl #46 TR4
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 15:42:58 -0400 (EDT)

In the "faceworld" parlance:

LIKE!!!

rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: Mike Mehl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 21:11:06 -0700

I missed Bob Scollard in his Spitfire. 6 Triumphs.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

_____________________________________________
From: Mike Mehl <[email-masked]>
Sent: Mon May 07 10:51:27 PDT 2012
To: Triumph Friends of <[email-masked]>
Subject: Jeff Quick won Race #2 for Group 2 in SOVREN Spring Sprints

I figured I would send this out the to FOT.  Jeff and his Dad Ray do such a great job representing FOT and Triumph in general, carring on the flag for two generations.  Jeff led the charge yesterday at Pacific Raceways against a nice mix of cars from 356 Porsches to Alpha's.  Parker Johnston was in our race running a midget.  Other FOT folks included John James, Charly Mitchel, Steve Hare and Me.   We had a nice weekend with no major mechanical or on track issues.  

Jeff is a modest guy who works hard to be fast with huge support from his family and his Dad Ray.  

Great Job Jeff.

Mike Mehl #46 TR4