Subject: Re: [Fot] Mitty Pix

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 09:50:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I put the first test set up there. I didn't take time to caption or 
anything, and I will do that with the ones I post from now on...

In any case, these ones are from the THU test sessions. Mostly they 
consistn of Henry Frye, David Cizmas, Burt Levy (driving George Wright's 
car), Susan Kahler, Patrick Starr in the Morgan and Bill Hart in the Devin 
/ Triumph.

I'll ping the list when I post some more.

The photos are posted "royalty free" to FOT members. I will ping the FOT 
list later with details on that, but I may ask folks who want to use the 
pix to donate to a charity race event that New England Region SCCA runs 
every year. More on that later too.

In any case, I'm working on getting the shots up there.

If you want the pix cropped or otherwise doctored, contact me off-list 
(use [email-masked], please) as I can fix the ones where the subject is 
off-center and stuff like that. Oh, and if you notice focus problems, let 
me know. I was using a new camera body and I may have set the auto focus 
setting incorrectly so some of the pix are a bit fuzzy. Actually, some are 
downright unrecognizable - but I think I sorted most of them out already.

I also have a pile of head shots which I may or may not post at 
photobucket...

c ya,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]