Subject: [Fot] Road Atlanta

From: Bobby Whitehead <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 08:48:36 -0700 (PDT)

was truly an experience to drive the track for the first time...   my track-mate 
shows I hit 101 mph on the back straight and the front straight... I thought I 
was faster on the back.
Still a lot bummed about not being able to run with Jason and Newman in the 
other two GT6's... the pleasure was softened by Peggy and Kas being extra warm, 
generous, and sharing... a memory of a lifetime for me, thanks Kas...
We joked signing my car "ready to push..." but graciously signed "racing soon, 
Kas Kastner"   ... awesome..

On the DL I got the GT6 on stands last night, went to drain the oil, and a LOT 
of water came out. Hoping it is only the head gasket but there's no telling. #2 
piston is not in the slot when turning over, bent valve, and pieces of the 
piston (we think) we're in the front carb... strange...  there was no crying or 
muffled handgun discharged in the black Ford van with the black enclosed 
sleeping quarters of yours truly... I was threatened to be blocked in if I tried 
to leave thursday night... my attitude improved a lot friday...

I came away from the Mitty with a new slogan  "Never met a Triumph person I 
didn't like"    ... seems appropriate...

Bobby Whitehead
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]