Subject: [Fot] Trailer and Golf Cart for sale

From: Diesel Performance Parts - Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 07:00:40 -0500

Morning Members,

I am looking at a trailer in Phoenix AZ.  So 1st off if anyone lives there and
is coming this way (Nashville, TN)  or even partially this way, and has a
gooseneck hitch in their truck I am paying someone for delivery so I prefer to
pay someone I would know like a FOT Member. So if you're interested let me
know ASAP.  Maybe someone headed this way for the Mitty?? It's a 46' and will
easily haul two Triumphs. Call me at 615-347-0260 or e mail to:
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Secondly there is a super nice golf cart there as well. I would buy it but
this trailer deal is going to tap out my "play" money. I think I could bring
it here and sell it for a profit and would if I had the extra cash. It belongs
to the friend of mine that is inspecting the trailer in AZ prior to me making
an offer on it. Custom paint, custom wheels, stereo, aftermarket exhaust and
intake, front and rear seats all sorts of custom stuff.  You can believe what
he says about it and he says it's 100% it's a 2001 model gas engine. Anyway if
I buy the trailer it can ride to TN or anywhere along the way on I-40 for free
as a favor to him for looking at the trailer for me. I don't think we can post
pics here so if you have any interest in it e mail me at :
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
and I will forward them to you. He is wanting 3500.00 for it. The dang wheels
are probably worth over 500.00 alone.

Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, INC.
411 Allied Drive
Nashville, TN 37211
866-455-7788 Phone
615-834-9923 Fax

www.dieselperformanceparts.com
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]