Subject: [Fot] 11 Triumphs registered for the Jefferson 500!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:52:51 +0000 (UTC)

Triumph Ghetto Heaven !B  11 Triumphs registered to compete at the Jefferson
500 in May - Richard Brown (64 Spitfire); Henry Frye (62 TR4); Steve Groh (63
Spitfire); David Gussack (63 Spitfire); Scott Janzen (68 GT6); Leo Oddi (68
250); Paul O'Malley (64 TR4A); Bill Rampe (66 Spitfire); Carl Schwab (67
Spitfire); Bill Tobin (70 TR6); and George Wright (61 TR4)....so far.B  This
is going to be fun...
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: "john hasty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 11:55:59 -0400

I plan on being there with my TR3A.... 

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.gdhs.com
 
PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.
 
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 11:53 AM
To: fot
Subject: [Fot] 11 Triumphs registered for the Jefferson 500!

Triumph Ghetto Heaven !B  11 Triumphs registered to compete at the Jefferson
500 in May - Richard Brown (64 Spitfire); Henry Frye (62 TR4); Steve Groh
(63 Spitfire); David Gussack (63 Spitfire); Scott Janzen (68 GT6); Leo Oddi
(68 250); Paul O'Malley (64 TR4A); Bill Rampe (66 Spitfire); Carl Schwab (67
Spitfire); Bill Tobin (70 TR6); and George Wright (61 TR4)....so far.B  This
is going to be fun...
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:58:14 +0000 (UTC)

Make that 12!

----- Original Message -----
From: "john hasty" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], "fot" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 11:55:59 AM
Subject: RE: [Fot] 11 Triumphs registered for the Jefferson 500!

John H. Hasty
Attorney At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704) 372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.gdhs.com
B 
PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: B This message (and any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. B If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately. B Thank you.
B 
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: B In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.
-----Original Message-----

Triumph Ghetto Heaven !B B 11 Triumphs registered to compete at the Jefferson
500 in May - Richard Brown (64 Spitfire); Henry Frye (62 TR4); Steve Groh
(63 Spitfire); David Gussack (63 Spitfire); Scott Janzen (68 GT6); Leo Oddi
(68 250); Paul O'Malley (64 TR4A); Bill Rampe (66 Spitfire); Carl Schwab (67
Spitfire); Bill Tobin (70 TR6); and George Wright (61 TR4)....so far.B B This
is going to be fun...
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]