Subject: [Fot] Piston Wine/bottle stops

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 09:36:57 -0600

I met a guy at work who is full of talent. He can do pencil drawings for car
photos that look awesome, and he can make gear shift knobs, shaving brushes,
and just about anything you can imagine.  Attached is a link to a piston
bottle stopper he is making.

It can also have a natural cork.  He can burn in Triumph logos, your name, car
number etc.  And if I give him one of my TR4 pistons he will replicate it and
add some rings to it. Which I will be doing.

I was in awe at his talent and wanted to pass this along.  Pretty cool.  I am
starting to think about Christmas presents.  I have an email from him I can
forward to those who are interested.

No financial interest.

 Ty

> http://db.tt/bnQw1lgw
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]