Subject: Re: [Fot] BUSINESS: FOT & UNCLE JACK STICKERS PLUS 50TH ANNIVERSARY MAGAZINE ...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 10:48:48 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 04/22/2012 9:05:13 AM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> <<< I also have a number of VTR MAGAZINES that feature the 50th 
> Anniversary. The coverage is extensive and includes the cover of the magazine. This 
> is the year
> that UK was heavily represented. I invited Kas for the first year and KAS 
> and
> I decided to initiate the KASTNER CUP series in the following year. >>>
> 
Joe...

I am bringing, and hope to have on display, framed copies of the 
'panoramic' photographs from both the 40th and 50th Anniversary celebration.  These 
are each about four feet wide.  Anyone unfamiliar with a World War II 
Panoramic Camera, and the kind of pictures they are capable of capturing, ought to 
be impressed.  I'll also try to bring a framed copy of the poster from 40th 
Anniversary.  It is signed by all of the racers, and people like Bob Tullius, 
Smokey Yunick, and others.  Kas was not there that year.  He was beating up 
on Porches up at Limerock.

TRIUMPH is often described as the sports car of the common man (or even the 
great unwashed).  But I think it is still OK for us to 'put on the dog' 
every now and then.

Bill Dentinger
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 11:28:28 -0400 (EDT)

CMS is providing a 20  x  20 canopy for us. Perhaps we can display some of
this stuff in the HOSPITALITY AREA. If not, this stuff will show great at our
individual paddock locations.

I, too, have a poster from 1992. Maybe this will be a good time to get some
autographs on it.

BTW, WEATHER FORECAST is looking very good.

FLIGHT TRACKER says that Kas and Peg have just left their driveway in
California and heading EAST.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: BillDentin <[email-masked]>
To: n197tr4 <[email-masked]>; fot <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sun, Apr 22, 2012 9:48 am
Subject: Re: [Fot] BUSINESS: FOT & UNCLE JACK STICKERS PLUS 50TH ANNIVERSARY
MAGAZINE ...

In a message dated 04/22/2012 9:05:13 AM Central Daylight Time, [email-masked]
writes:

<<< I also have a number of VTR MAGAZINES that feature the 50th Anniversary.
The coverage is extensive and includes the cover of the magazine. This is the
year
that UK was heavily represented. I invited Kas for the first year and KAS and
I decided to initiate the KASTNER CUP series in the following year. >>>

Joe...

I am bringing, and hope to have on display, framed copies of the 'panoramic'
photographs from both the 40th and 50th Anniversary celebration.  These are
each about four feet wide.  Anyone unfamiliar with a World War II Panoramic
Camera, and the kind of pictures they are capable of capturing, ought to be
impressed.  I'll also try to bring a framed copy of the poster from 40th
Anniversary.  It is signed by all of the racers, and people like Bob Tullius,
Smokey Yunick, and others.  Kas was not there that year.  He was beating up on
Porches up at Limerock.

TRIUMPH is often described as the sports car of the common man (or even the
great unwashed).  But I think it is still OK for us to 'put on the dog' every
now and then.

Bill Dentinger