Subject: [Fot] 120 v power in the Pro Paddock

From: Mike Munson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 17:28:53 -0500

I have a 5000 watt generator that I can bring for ac power in the paddock. Is
it ok to have generators there or do we have to pay RA for power?
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Don Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 19:25:47 -0400

Mike, I was there in February and checked the Pro paddock for power.  At
that event there was no charge for camping or use of electricity, but I
don't know if that will apply at the Mitty.  There is a row of power poles
down one side of the paddock, against the hill.  There will need to be a
lot of sharing.  From past experience, they did allow generators, but loud
construction site type generators were frowned upon.  Quiet RV or camp
ground units were welcomed.  Don

On Sunday, April 22, 2012, Mike Munson wrote:

> [email-masked] <javascript:;>
>
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]