Subject: [Fot] Here's the latest scoop on the Mitty!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 19:13:15 -0400

Everything is coming together very nicely, some of the details we need to 
know are developing, so here goes...

The Panoramic Photo is happening Friday after the track goes quiet. The 
picture will take place on the track, and it looks like we have a choice of 
locations. No doubt it will be a keeper! Anyone who has ever participated in 
one of these knows how time consuming the setup is, so everybody's patience 
is appreciated. Our photographer will be Bob Lang, and we are trying to 
secure a tall stepladder. If anyone has a stepladder taller than 6 feet and 
can easily bring it, please email me off list!

We have several people coming that are looking for crew passes. If anyone 
has any crew slots not being used, email me off list. If anyone needs a crew 
pass, email me off list as well and we will see what we can work out.

Remember, if you are coming in your street Triumph and bought the Georgia 
Triumph's entry, you do not need a crew pass. The GA Triumph credential gets 
you anywhere crew can go!

I just found out the IMSA GTP cars will be over in the Pro Paddock with us. 
There are only 15 of them, so don't worry, there will be plenty of room. I 
think it will be great to have some very cool race cars in the paddock with 
us! I should be getting a map, and will post it on the website when I get it 
so there will be less confusion during setup.

Our hosts, Classic Motorsports has provided us with a canopy that will serve 
as our Hospitality Tent. I think it will be 20X20. Speaking of our hosts, be 
sure to thank Tim Suddard, Andy Reid, and the rest of the Classic 
Motorsports crew for all their efforts. The amount of work involved to make 
our part of this event go is huge, let alone the big picture.

I believe there will be a very short gathering in our Hospitality Tent on 
Thursday night after the Test Day is done, more as that plan comes together.

Looking forward to seeing everybody again!

Cheers

Henry
[email-masked] 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 21:17:33 -0400 (EDT)

<<< The Panoramic Photo is happening Friday after the track goes quiet. The
icture will take place on the track, and it looks like we have a choice of
ocations. No doubt it will be a keeper! Anyone who has ever participated in
ne of these knows how time consuming the setup is, so everybody's patience
s appreciated. Our photographer will be Bob Lang, and we are trying to
ecure a tall stepladder. If anyone has a stepladder taller than 6 feet and
an easily bring it, please email me off list! >>>
Henry...it is my intention to bring framed copies of the panoramic pictures
taken
at both the 40th (1992) and 50th (2002) celebration at Mid-Ohio.  And I will
have them on display
in the Beady Eye paddock, ro wherever you would likse them.
<<< I just found out the IMSA GTP cars will be over in the Pro Paddock with
us.
here are only 15 of them, so don't worry, there will be plenty of room. I
hink it will be great to have some very cool race cars in the paddock with
s! I should be getting a map, and will post it on the website when I get it
o there will be less confusion during setup. >>>
Not to worry!  There will be no shortage of VERY COOL cars in the TRIUMPH
paddock.
Bill Dentinger
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 01:38:59 +0000 (UTC)

Is an B Rv orB  enclosed trailer to tallB B  seems like a nice spot to set up
and shoot fromB  Stable and lots of room for equ. and an assistant.B B B B 
over an out.B B  robB B 
----- Original Message -----
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 7:13:15 PM
Subject: [Fot] Here's the latest scoop on the Mitty!

Cheers

Henry
[email-masked]

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]