Subject: [Fot] Mitty Musings

From: Joe Henry <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 17:48:31 +0000

Just a quick note to say how much I enjoyed the weekend and a big Thank
You to all those that made it possible.  I really appreciate those people that
helped our team make this a possibility when they could have easily said you
are not welcome.  I hoped that we showed that we are just like everybody else
in the group...Triumph Racers!

     I need to say thanks to a couple of FOT members especially, Marty Sukey
and David Cizmas.  Without their willingness to help us with parts we did not
have, we would have been on the trailer for the race.  I am sure if I had
asked any other FOT member, the result would have been the same.  To me, this
is what racing is all about.  Gentleman, I hope to be able to return the favor
some day.  Also thanks to Ted Schumacher.

     Lastly, thanks to my team mates, Jack McGahey and Jamie Palmer and Kevin
Andrews.  I could not have done it without you!  Hopefully, next time we can
move up a little in the finishing order!

Joe Downer
Charlotte, N.C.
#0 TR6
RiffRAF Racing
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]