Subject: [Fot] Mitty Car number swap request

From: Sam Halkias <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 17:57:49 -0400

I just checked the entry list for the Triumph event at the Mitty on the HSR
website and noticed I did not get the car number I requested. Bob Wismer was
assigned the #4 and my McComb Trubute TR6 got #14. Apparently we both
requested #4 and Bob's entry must have beat mine in. As the car is a Group 44
look alike of the 1975 TR6 of McCombs championship at Road Atlanta I would
very much like to switch number with Bob. Are you on the list Bob? Does
anybody know how I can contact Bob in the event he's not seeing this message?
I would sure appreciate the favor Bob and I'll owe you one!

Sam Halkias
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:56:42 -0400 (EDT)

AMICI,, Good luck Sam--Maybe CMS Magazine would like an article about 
your car--They are doing one about Pat Starrs' TR powered Morgan he has 
been racing for 40+ years.  They have a picture of my car and the Morgan 
side by side from Brainerd in1973!--Both cars will be on the "Other" 
side of the main straight--with the "Bad Guys" [MG's] from Minnesota. 
Come and see us --we will also be trying to catch the Morgan. John Hagen 
#62

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Sam Halkias wrote:

> Unsubscribe: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]