Subject: [Fot] BUSINESS: FOT & UNCLE JACK STICKERS PLUS 50TH ANNIVERSARY MAGAZINE AVAILABLE

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 10:03:43 -0400 (EDT)

Some minor FOT BUSINESS ISSUES..........

I am bringing 3" FOT STICKERS AND 3" UNCLE JACK STICKERS.

I also have a number of VTR MAGAZINES that feature the 50th Anniversary. The
coverage is extensive and includes the cover of the magazine. This is the year
that UK was heavily represented. I invited Kas for the first year and KAS and
I decided to initiate the KASTNER CUP series in the following year.

Now we are at the 60th Anniversary, and the 10th Kastner Cup.  Credit goes to
Tom Householder for initiating the 40th Anniversary in 1992 and handling most
of the organization of the 50th. The FOT handled the racing side of 50th
ANNIVERSARY event.

Proceeds from disposing of these items will go into the 'FUND'.

Note: Ted Schumacher has elected to donate some of the shirt proceeds to MARK
BRADAKIS to support the system that holds the FOT together.

See you at THE MITTY.....Tony Garmey reports that he is on the road already,
making good progress, and may arrive as early as Monday Night.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]