Subject: [Roadsters] 15 roadsters at Tokyo Calling 6!

From: Alvin Gogineni <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2026 11:28:46 -0700

--===============6627935852526315052==

--0000000000005367c3065a47ddec

Fifteen roadsters at Tokyo Calling 6!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/IMG_1769.jpeg

Great chatting with you Dave, Pat and Eric

Also saw Vince's new '67 2000
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/IMG_1757.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/IMG_1930.jpeg

John Baker's '69 SRL
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/IMG_1763.jpeg

Full report coming to zcarblog.com

--0000000000005367c3065a47ddec
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Fifteen roadsters at Tokyo Calling 6!<br><a href=3D"http:/=
/www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/IMG_1769.jpeg">http://www.zcar=
blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/IMG_1769.jpeg</a><br><br>Great chatting=
 with you Dave, Pat and Eric<br><br><br>Also saw Vince&#39;s new &#39;67 20=
00<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/IMG_175=
7.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/IMG_1757.jpeg</a=
><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/IMG_1930=
.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/IMG_1930.jpeg</a>=
<br><br>John Baker&#39;s &#39;69 SRL<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/=
wp-content/uploads/2026/08/IMG_1763.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conten=
t/uploads/2026/08/IMG_1763.jpeg</a><br><br><br>Full report coming to <a hre=
f=3D"http://zcarblog.com">zcarblog.com</a></div>

--0000000000005367c3065a47ddec--

--===============6627935852526315052==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============6627935852526315052==--